EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Telling Everybody (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Telling Everybody
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
female

live nr blackburn uk

i found es looking for info on egypt

married to egyptian who lands here this sat yipppeeee [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
Originally posted by Om Leito:
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
Anonymous.

Online mother of this anonymous youngster here. [Big Grin]

On a more serious note,i`m a female,original from and living in Puerto Rico,and die-hard traveler. [Cool] [Smile]

that is so sweet he gots his nice mom chattin on es too

tell us he is a mommas boy?

Errrr....welll,Tina,i would not tell exactly he`s a momma`s boy...you know [Roll Eyes] I`ve have adopted a rather unconventional youth here... [Big Grin] but yeah,i`m happy with this new "motherhood" that came outa the blue [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am desertgirl, so female... otherwise I would be desertguy [Smile]

I love the deserts... but live close to the beach in Belgium (the small country in Europe without a government for almost 7 months... [Big Grin] )

Have just moved a few days, internetconnection is not working properly yet... so haven't been posting this week.

Joined ES about 1 year ago cause I was looking for some information.

Love Egypt as the perfect holiday-destination; nice temperatures, nice people,etc.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does everybody seem to get married on Feb 14th ??? Oh well gues that mean loads of us will be happy on the same day for the rest of our lives hee hee [Smile]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cos everyone wants it to be more romantic [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on how much more romantic can you get - the man of your dreams looking good enough to eat and confessing his undying love to you in public, a beautiful place with beautiful music and the rest of your life to discover each other hmmmmm [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting married on V-day is so cliched. So is getting engaged on Christmas.

quote:
Originally posted by habeeby:
Why does everybody seem to get married on Feb 14th ??? Oh well gues that mean loads of us will be happy on the same day for the rest of our lives hee hee [Smile]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mother War:
Getting married on V-day is so cliched. So is getting engaged on Christmas.

quote:

yeah but everone will still do it lol
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Oh well if i am cliched that is not so bad there are much worse things to be... [Razz]
I like my 'littl old cliched self' [Big Grin]

Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
We will be experiencing our happiest day at the same time - wonderful [Wink] I will think of you on my day with a smile [Smile]

I will think of you too in that happy date [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

My Egyptian man is kind of man who always forget on details. Some people will celebrate 14 Feb as valentine day, I chose that date to make him at least remember our anniversary someday. [Big Grin]
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Female

USA

Visited Egypt 4 times since 1998. Lived in Egypt for over 2 years (2004-2006). Married to an Egyptian man for over 4 years and we now have a one year old daughter and live in Texas. Found ES by searching for something one day while living in Egypt. I have never been to the tourist cities of Sharm or Hurgada but would like to visit Luxor/Karnak area one day. I learned a lot and had an "incredible" experience by living in Egypt. Egypt will always be a part of my life since my daughter is half Egyptian but America will always be my true home. [Smile]

I would love to come to ES more often, but I stay very busy with work, housework and a little princess under my feet! [Big Grin]

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Angelheart do not knock it! My man remembers EVERY detail it drives me crazy! he will tell me what i was wearing everytime we have spent time together, i thought his memory cannot be that good so i check it out on my camcorder and guess what he is correct! He tells me what we ate, what we discussed. I have a terrible memory, he makes me feel so inadequate. If i tell him i will do something he will ask me 'did you do...' and i say 'oh no i forgot' and he will say 'but you said you would do this'. It is so infuriating....
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Oh...so if you tell lies to him, maybe he will ask you again the same question, and if you don't give him same answer, he will know that you are telling lies.
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Exactly.... I would never take the chance of telling him a lie he would catch me out for sure... Be grateful your man forgets details [Smile]
egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt 2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Female, 50 miles from London UK, visited Egypt for the first time in October 2007, met a great Egyptian guy in El Gouna, who lives in Hurghada but from Cairo...... plan to visit him again In Feb..... this could be love,

Read all the good and bad things and somtimes cant believe but very cautious,
Joined E.S for information and still need some... so will stick about.

Posts: 306 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SaintCatherine
Member # 14337

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SaintCatherine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Female
London (Irish)

Visited Egypt a few times, love it, want to work and live there ASAP!!!, met a great Egyptian guy, hope hes worth it. I get alot from reading all the posted comments and discussions, Im very new to this site.
egybrit - sorry to hear about your experiences sweetheart
habeeby - so it can really happen? you are living proof? there is hope for me?
esso7 its good to have an egyptian point of view......

Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by trababe:
female

live nr blackburn uk

i found es looking for info on egypt

married to egyptian who lands here this sat yipppeeee [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

Wow, Trababe, that seems to have come quickly - how's he settling in?
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
i spoke too soon he couldnt come as my dearest father in law passed away the day before he was due to come so we have to wait a while so he can sort things out for his mum
egybrit
Member # 14388

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egybrit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I am so sorry to hear that......hope things work out for you
Have faith........

Posts: 171 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
im trying, its weird knowing he should ave been ere but its not for too long
Habeeby
Member # 14429

I am so sorry Trababe, my deepest condolences to you and your husbands family...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com