EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » WTF did he do? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WTF did he do?
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sitting there listening to my egyptian man talking to his posse (lol) and then all of a sudden i hear a huge pig snort and then a loud 'AHAA!' i looked at him like he was damn near crazy....and they wont tell me what it is either so to piss him off i did it and they were like 'no no sweetie women dont do this.'
whats it mean?

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if the men do it BELIEVE ME it is considered VERY VERY BAD - I've heard that only the lowest of the low do this...it's not something even the men should do. [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it means you have a low life egyptian man with low life egyptian friends probably to your liking [Big Grin]
Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Even if the men do it BELIEVE ME it is considered VERY VERY BAD - I've heard that only the lowest of the low do this...it's not something even the men should do. [Frown]

damn girl u quick! i admit it was the WTF that got me and unfortunately another lowlife story [Frown]
Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we play on this thread or must we stay on topic? [Confused]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Of_Gold, you only need to stay on topic if the thread is started by your friend. [Wink] [Razz]

Exiled, LOL I finally beat you! [Big Grin] I agree with what you said also, it isn't even done as a joke. It's very telling about the person or people who do it. [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we broke up Smuckers... [Confused]

She wasn't into sex and I just couldn't get any emotional fulfillment from the relationship. Oh, well, easy come, easy go
.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Eek!]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:

She wasn't into sex and I just couldn't get any emotional fulfillment from the relationship. Oh, well, easy come, easy go
.... [Big Grin]

am i missing something here [Confused]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WindyOniyah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
quote:

.... [Big Grin]

am i missing something here [Confused]
definitely
me too ?

Posts: 370 | From: I luv me Glasses :) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What are you talking about?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

When men in Egypt make the pig-snorting sound...this is considered something very bad. Read what Exiled said about it, he was pretty right-on.
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Has she gone or have we all still got to be on our best behaviour?

Thank goodness all those stupid threads got bined.
Takes alot for someone to P' me off but that was way out of order.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh My God yes this is SO BAAAAD!!! They should issue or fatwa against doing it!!! [Razz]

What is worse - making a pig sound or intentionally looking for strange women to have a cup of coffee with (like Dunes favors so much)??

quote:
Originally posted by Exiled:
it means you have a low life egyptian man with low life egyptian friends probably to your liking [Big Grin]

Talking about hypocrisy .... I think someone should be really quite when it comes to judging others!!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
im sitting there listening to my egyptian man talking to his posse (lol)

Do you mean the Egyptian guy is your boyfriend now? If so I am a little confused here as you just mentioned two, three weeks ago that you fell head over heals for a Palestinian guy.... you are that bellydancer right?
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Tiger, honestly that is how the culture here views it. It really isn't about judging others as much as it is that is how it is here. It would be like you walking down the street in Germany, covering one of your nostral holes and blowing snot out of the other onto people. It is only something a low person would do. Sure they might be a nice person, but culturally it isn't done. Same with the pig-noise - in Egypt (maybe other places) it's considered as bad as the snot-blowers in the West.
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
quote:

Has she gone or have we all still got to be on our best behaviour?

Thank goodness all those stupid threads got bined.
Takes alot for someone to P' me off but that was way out of order.

Ooh, the girl calling out for moderation, finally got moderated did she!? [Big Grin]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Did she get banned!??
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Tiger, honestly that is how the culture here views it. It really isn't about judging others as much as it is that is how it is here. It would be like you walking down the street in Germany, covering one of your nostral holes and blowing snot out of the other onto people. It is only something a low person would do. Sure they might be a nice person, but culturally it isn't done. Same with the pig-noise - in Egypt (maybe other places) it's considered as bad as the snot-blowers in the West.

Hmmmm..... I am planning on making fried pork schnitzels tonight (served with cauliflower, boiled potatoes and mushroom sauce btw) and I hope you still like me now that you know!!! [Big Grin] [Wink]
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Did she get banned!??

I don't think so, she's still in the directory!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Hmmmm..... I am planning on making fried pork schnitzels tonight (served with cauliflower, boiled potatoes and mushroom sauce btw) and I hope you still like me now that you know!!! [Big Grin] [Wink]
LOL What you eat is your business. [Razz]
BTW I loved boiled potatoes. [Big Grin]

[Razz]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Did she get banned!??

I don't think so..... mods probably think 'she doesn't have it all together' ... that's all!!! [Big Grin]

How about we all contribute to her thread which remained on here?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=004071

And please no *hit-chatting and no abusive remarks from 'slow learners', okie dokie? [Razz]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Ohh I thought when she said that she had been moderated it meant she was banned. I see she's still in the directory. [Wink]
What happened last night in that long thread? I missed what else was said, anyone have it or know? [Big Grin]

massenburg
Member # 10776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for massenburg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pig snort sound is called "shakhra" and is sometimes combined with "Ahha" or "Ahhoo".

Occasionally, the shakhra means "what the f*ck".

You will hear the sound during fights, disputes and disagreements among Egyptian men.

Posts: 407 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:

Thanks Smuckers – it is evident Tiger Lilly is ignorant of many aspects of Egyptian culture as she mainly gathers her information from cut and paste articles.

It is unfortunate that such ignorance of hers has lead her to lash out at me – when what I stated and what you concurred with, is in fact the view of Egyptian society.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

What happened last night in that long thread? I missed what else was said, anyone have it or know? [Big Grin] [/QB]

So did I. [Frown] I was looking forward this morning to add another *doggie style* joke!!! [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

Hmmmm..... I am planning on making fried pork schnitzels tonight (served with cauliflower, boiled potatoes and mushroom sauce btw) and I hope you still like me now that you know!!! [Big Grin] [Wink] [/QUOT

tiger what is fried pork schnitzels?

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Micky, we like the pork meat thin so I have to pound it, you dip the pieces in stirred eggs with salt and then into breadcrumbs and up in the pan they go, fry them from both sides for couple of minutes.

Eat! Hmmmm!!! [Smile]

See also this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiener_Schnitzel

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
sounds so good so you make the mushroom gray and put on top? we are having a international dinner at work we will be making things from all over the world this sounds like a winner and i will put on the menu tigerlilly"s pork schnitzels, and i am also making lamb and beef kabobs for the Egyptian part [Razz]
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WindyOniyah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still confused
Posts: 370 | From: I luv me Glasses :) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Your hanging with the right crowd then, WBE. [Big Grin]
Stick around, you'll catch on... [Wink]

FYI, you are not accepted until you hit 1000 post, so get to posting....look at me, I'm getting close. [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by massenburg:
The pig snort sound is called "shakhra" and is sometimes combined with "Ahha" or "Ahhoo".

Occasionally, the shakhra means "what the f*ck".

You will hear the sound during fights, disputes and disagreements among Egyptian men.

Addition:

Amoeba-like Egyptian men.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by of_gold:
Your hanging with the right crowd then, WBE. [Big Grin]
Stick around, you'll catch on... [Wink]

FYI, you are not accepted until you hit 1000 post, so get to posting....look at me, I'm getting close. [Big Grin]
[/QUOTE
maybe ?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Thanks Smuckers – it is evident Tiger Lilly is ignorant of many aspects of Egyptian culture as she mainly gathers her information from cut and paste articles.

It is unfortunate that such ignorance of hers has lead her to lash out at me – when what I stated and what you concurred with, is in fact the view of Egyptian society.

Don't forget I can quote too!! Your 'Wet dreams' thread

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003837;p=1

says all and more than enough about you, GIANT HYPOCRITE! How does Egyptian society views and judges your own behaviour? I am sure they have a name for you too, WEASEL! [Razz]

crisαlida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisαlida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey i am back and i missed you all, been away licking my wounds but have come back to join the fun [Smile]
Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
quote:
quote:

says all and more than enough about you, GIANT HYPOCRITE! How does Egyptian society views and judges your own behaviour? I am sure they have a name for you too, WEASEL! [Razz]

Listen cut and paste – the issue is not me whatsoever – I commented on a behavior that is deemed lowlife by Egyptian society. But you are too stupid to comprehend that and like the mousy that you are – you attacked me personally.

Now if you want to know what Egyptian society thinks of a married man who has female friends – he would be known as either a la3ab (player), Pasha or a Bey or going to hell.

The Saa3yedah would say Masha Allah and automatically think i am screwing my female friends. They'll probably offer to make me kawara3 [Big Grin] {let see if an Egypt ignoramus like u understands that)

The poor would think "that is what happens when someone has excess money and too much free time - ah the life some people have" :

The overly religious would say "haraam - haraam it will lead to zina and zina will make you broke" [Big Grin]

The rich would say "join the club" [Big Grin]

Educate yourself ignorant mousy because trying to attack me will give you nothing but embarrassment.

Restrict yourself to your pathetic cut and pastes.

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this thread safe or is LML policing it????
I am seriously worried about this person.... [Frown]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Do you mean the Egyptian guy is your boyfriend now? If so I am a little confused here as you just mentioned two, three weeks ago that you fell head over heals for a Palestinian guy.... you are that bellydancer right?
looool
ya im a hooch i guess. me and mr. pali are good friend now thats it. he tried to sit me down and tell me that he is still married in palestine and tried to gimme that story 'oh we arent in love and my family wont allow me to divorce but i love you blah blah effin blah'. i am unlike many chicks in this forum...i dont fall for that stuff. i dont need another womans man...thats for the desperate who cannot get anyone else.
not i said the fly. so i told him to go grow some chest hair and when he grows up and knows wtf he wants, he can call me, until then we can be pals and thats it. shame to cuz he really was good in bed. ya well, winsome lose some, but ya aint gonna catch me on here sobbing about what to do about some lame situation like that...that is not for me.
Ya im the dancer...and because of this I am around mostly these men. The only women are the Moroccan servers who work at the cabaret. But i never would have thought my tabla man is low class...he is Syrian and does this ahaa thing too. guess he been hanging with the wrong crowd as well:(

My egyptian man i was talking about is actually my dear friend Hassan who takes me from performance to performace in his limo and stays at the club so i dont get messed with. not too long ago i was corned in the lobby by another freak azz palestinian who actually bit me. so he is my man:)
i love him to death but more like a bro.
so allow me to clarify, my egyptian homie. loool:)

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Indeed, producing sound like pig or blowing snot in front of people or when many people around you or when people taking their meal is considered impolite too in my country.
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blowing snot in front of people???? I though only footballers do this disgusting thing? Maybe i am wrong i do not know but i try to avoid mixing with people with these terrible habits [Frown]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Listen cut and paste – the issue is not me whatsoever – I commented on a behavior that is deemed lowlife by Egyptian society. But you are too stupid to comprehend that and like the mousy that you are – you attacked me personally.

Now if you want to know what Egyptian society thinks of a married man who has female friends – he would be known as either a la3ab (player), Pasha or a Bey or going to hell.

The Saa3yedah would say Masha Allah and automatically think i am screwing my female friends. They'll probably offer to make me kawara3 [Big Grin] {let see if an Egypt ignoramus like u understands that)

The poor would think "that is what happens when someone has excess money and too much free time - ah the life some people have" :

The overly religious would say "haraam - haraam it will lead to zina and zina will make you broke" [Big Grin]

The rich would say "join the club" [Big Grin]

Educate yourself ignorant mousy because trying to attack me will give you nothing but embarrassment.

Restrict yourself to your pathetic cut and pastes.

Hahahaaaa, Dunes, YOU ARE A DOG! And you are indeed screwing around.... something what you probably don't like to share out of pure embarassment with others on here.

Say hello to your wife which I feel really sorry for!

People saw through you already and all your sweet talking on this board.... although I must admit it took me a while longer but you are disgrace as a man and husband.

Now let's get back on track here. You are judging someone you don't know as 'low life' - what it makes you then????

Good scratch your head over it!! [Razz]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:
quote:

looool
ya im a hooch i guess. me and mr. pali are good friend now thats it. he tried to sit me down and tell me that he is still married in palestine and tried to gimme that story 'oh we arent in love and my family wont allow me to divorce but i love you blah blah effin blah'. i am unlike many chicks in this forum...i dont fall for that stuff. i dont need another womans man...thats for the desperate who cannot get anyone else.
not i said the fly. so i told him to go grow some chest hair and when he grows up and knows wtf he wants, he can call me, until then we can be pals and thats it. shame to cuz he really was good in bed. ya well, winsome lose some, but ya aint gonna catch me on here sobbing about what to do about some lame situation like that...that is not for me.
Ya im the dancer...and because of this I am around mostly these men. The only women are the Moroccan servers who work at the cabaret. But i never would have thought my tabla man is low class...he is Syrian and does this ahaa thing too. guess he been hanging with the wrong crowd as well:(

My egyptian man i was talking about is actually my dear friend Hassan who takes me from performance to performace in his limo and stays at the club so i dont get messed with. not too long ago i was corned in the lobby by another freak azz palestinian who actually bit me. so he is my man:)
i love him to death but more like a bro.
so allow me to clarify, my egyptian homie. loool:)

HAHAAA I don't know what to say but you're making me laugh. [Big Grin]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
quote:

Hahahaaaa, Dunes, YOU ARE A DOG! And you are indeed screwing around.... something what you probably don't like to share out of pure embarassment with others on here.

Say hello to your wife which I feel really sorry for!

People saw through you already and all your sweet talking on this board.... although I must admit it took me a while longer but you are disgrace as a man and husband.

Now let's get back on track here. You are judging someone you don't know as 'low life' - what it makes you then????

Good scratch your head over it!! [Razz] [/QB]

I previously wrote that if you attack me I will embarrass you. Now you are getting insultingly personal and without any provocation. The thing is you continue to make things up – in a previous thread you wrote I take my honey out once a week while I go out with my female friends the rest of the week. Those are your words because the fact is I take honey out 2-4x a week and spend a day a week and many times a day a fortnight. So now you are making something else up by writing I am sleeping around when if i do or don't there is no way for you to know and none of your business - i certainly haven't posted i sleep around.

The thing is you speak of lowlife yet you are the mousewife of a child killer. Ask not only Egyptians but All the muslims the world over what they think of a lowlife soldier who is part of the occupation and aggression against Iraq? I sit down with female friends have coffee and your husband takes part in the bombing, murder and rape of Iraqis. [Roll Eyes]

I mentioned your husband because you mentioned my wife and in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with her.

Now let us talk about – you. You wake up every morning and scour the internet for cut and paste articles. Like a fiend - anything to get your mind off the fact that your husband is a child killer.

Remember that encouragement thread we had for you and how I posted something like good work lilly. Well as God is my witness it was the work of another member who PM me and pled with me to support you. The fact is such cut and pastes are all you are reduced to now – you keep mentioning Egypt but everyone knows your personal information is outdated. I mean the last time you lived there was 1995 or 1999 – I don’t remember specifically.

So your husband is a child killer and you are a cut and paste artist on an muslim/arab/Egyptian board talking about labeling people lowlife making wild accusations of infidelity. Start with your own home because in the face of every Muslim your husband is a lowlife child killer and you are the pathetic hypocrite cut and paste mousewife that comes on here thinking she is an authority on Egypt. When all you are is a cut and paste has been – who knows nothing about Egypt as you have proven again when you attacked me for my views that is shared by most Egyptians concerning A7AA and snorting.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
That dog has an opinion..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Wonder when you gonna start calling me a *HO'* - can't wait actually!!! [Razz]

Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
That dog has an opinion..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Wonder when you gonna start calling me a *HO'* - can't wait actually!!! [Razz]

Nawwww ....

Mousewife the wife of a child killer is more appropriate for you [Big Grin]

I can’t top that [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hey I hope your wife will screw someone else one day so you see how it feels like it! Then even a DOG like you will understand!! Your turn!!! [Razz]
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
Hey I hope your wife will screw someone else one day so you see how it feels like it! Then even a DOG like you will understand!! Your turn!!! [Razz]

Says the mousewife with a child killer husband - how many women you think he raped - while you are cutting and pasting trash against Muslims [Frown]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hey I need to leave for now because I do have a family! [Smile] But in the meantime why don't you just lock up your wife in the apartment and enjoy couple of happy hours with some of your hoochies, good Muslim man??? [Razz]
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
Hey I need to leave for now because I do have a family! [Smile] But in the meantime why don't you just lock up your wife in the apartment and enjoy couple of happy hours with some of your hoochies, good Muslim man??? [Razz]

Your husband is responsible for the killing of Iraqi children and rape of Iraqi women and you are taking your anger out on me hence mousewife [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com