EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » hello everyone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hello everyone
sherry_keith
Member # 14723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherry_keith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello to everyone! i have been reading the messages on this board for the past year and I have found alot of good information,and laughter on some of the messages. I have myself experience the egyptian man. I was suppose to marry him but I changed my mind a couple of months ago and came back to the United States. I still love Egypt and its people. They are awesome. So I hope that I will still learn and laugh from all of the wonderful people that has messages on this board. Please have a good day! [Smile]
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome sherry!

Good to see new members!!

You have a good day too!! See you around [Wink] [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seems everyone is new today!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wellcome to you sherry!Its always nice to meet new members,hope u will go on enjoy the forum! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Sherry.. welcome.. how did you find Egyptsearch board?

Why haven't you registered in the past year?

Tell us a bit about yourself. [Smile] What interest you about egyptsearch ?

We have new influx of "new" members so just wondering.

Thanks!!!

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Sherry very nice to meet you.

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KhrystianA
Member # 13967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KhrystianA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Sherry Nice to Meet You! [Smile]
Posts: 46 | From: Ina Makha | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TITO-T2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome sherry
it's nice to hear that u love egyption people

Posts: 43 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome here Sherry, hope you enjoy the forum and hope your life is full of good things.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea .. [Big Grin] and when u come back to egypt just let me know [Razz] .....lol
Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com