EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Marriage Between Younger Man & Older Women (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Marriage Between Younger Man & Older Women
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
older women dating younger men. Although older men dating younger women has long been socially acceptable (or at least commonplace in many cities), older women are now dating younger men in record numbers. It may be a trend on the upswing: Thanks to higher divorce rates and higher percentages of people who have never married, today 40 percent of the 97 million Americans 45 or older are single. Research on dating habits of these 40-plus singles is sparse, but according to a September 2003 AARP survey of 3,500 older singles, 34 percent of women in the 40-to-69 age group date younger men. And 14 percent of women age 50 to 59 say they prefer dating men in their 40s or younger.

According to the AARP survey, respondents cited fun and companionship as the main reasons for dating. Of the respondents -- 56 of whom had been married in the past -- only 8 percent said they were looking for marriage. Nonetheless, more than one in 10 of these relationships leads to marriage: The most recent Census Bureau figures show that in the year 2000, 12 percent of all marriages were between older women and younger men.

Women dating younger men said they appreciated the strength, humor, openness, youth, and passion of their partners. What do the men get? that although some of the attraction may be predicated on the mystique of the older woman, appeal to younger men was based not just on chemistry but on "the luxury of having a finished person. they got great cooking, a settled home, and a bonding of souls.

Whether this kind of romance leads to a happy marriage, of course, may depend on luck or destiny.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it doesn't depend on age, it's about how you get on with each other. I'm the older of the two of us, but he's more sensible! I can't honestly say we look at the age difference, we just enjoy being with each other and that is what counts in my opinion.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats great to hear YAH. I thought I would post this as it seems some people think their are other motives involved when a younger man marries or is with a older women. Isn't love the greatest motive?
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kentuckyD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that people with age differences can have true love but it is very rare. I think that is where the negative comments come in because the odds are more in their favor of being right. When you are the older one, its easy to say that age difference doesnt matter to youuuuu. Im 42 but in my mind I still feel 23 years old. However, when I was 23 I know I would not even look at a man 42 and thats is with the man being older. Hell yea!! I think guys 23 24 25 look damn good and would love the attention and would love to think that they are really attracted to me and love me etc. However I know my hot days are over.HAHA. I would love that for sure. But then just today, a friend of mine who is married to Egyptian, she is 42 like me, he is 24 and now she told him the embassy might homevisit him as they have been doing lately,and they were waiting on his visa to approve. HE FREAKED and emailed her I Divorce you I divorce you, I divorce you. He had told her that his family knew and approved etc.but it was a lie. So stories like this is just a warning, and no it doesnt mean that it is your rare case and I stress rare case. It could be rare, true love. I just hate seeing people get big time hurt so just be careful and acknowledge your age(which I hate to do myself)and make sure. IF you really love the young guy, dont deprive of him children if that is something he wants. My children are my life and I wouldnt want to keep that experience from someone I truely loved. So I am not judging anyone here at all, but dont take those negative comments so harshly, they might just be out of real concern. I pray yours is the rare unusual case and you enjoy your lives together forever. Peoples motives vary, some marry for love some marry for money, some marry for visa. People judge Anna NIcole and saw the age difference and the money and made their opinion on that. People on here see age difference and young men wanting a better chance at life in USA and make their opinion on that because there are those that really do that.
Posts: 45 | From: Kentucky USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i myself could never date nor marry a man more then 5 yrs younger then me!
i always have liked older men
now walid is 4 yrs younger then i am but he is mature at least he is in his 30s i could never myself date someone in their 20's i would feel guilty and wrong!!
im not sayin all women should feel like this!
but i have a 19 yr old son would i wanna date one of his friends
no never it would make me feel like he was my son!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kentuckyD:
I believe that people with age differences can have true love but it is very rare. I think that is where the negative comments come in because the odds are more in their favor of being right. When you are the older one, its easy to say that age difference doesnt matter to youuuuu. Im 42 but in my mind I still feel 23 years old. However, when I was 23 I know I would not even look at a man 42 and thats is with the man being older. Hell yea!! I think guys 23 24 25 look damn good and would love the attention and would love to think that they are really attracted to me and love me etc. However I know my hot days are over.HAHA. I would love that for sure. But then just today, a friend of mine who is married to Egyptian, she is 42 like me, he is 24 and now she told him the embassy might homevisit him as they have been doing lately,and they were waiting on his visa to approve. HE FREAKED and emailed her I Divorce you I divorce you, I divorce you. He had told her that his family knew and approved etc.but it was a lie. So stories like this is just a warning, and no it doesnt mean that it is your rare case and I stress rare case. It could be rare, true love. I just hate seeing people get big time hurt so just be careful and acknowledge your age(which I hate to do myself)and make sure. IF you really love the young guy, dont deprive of him children if that is something he wants. My children are my life and I wouldnt want to keep that experience from someone I truely loved. So I am not judging anyone here at all, but dont take those negative comments so harshly, they might just be out of real concern. I pray yours is the rare unusual case and you enjoy your lives together forever. Peoples motives vary, some marry for love some marry for money, some marry for visa. People judge Anna NIcole and saw the age difference and the money and made their opinion on that. People on here see age difference and young men wanting a better chance at life in USA and make their opinion on that because there are those that really do that.

This girlfriend of yours, who is aged 42 and the husband 24.

How in the world did his family not know?

They'd have to know how he got into the USA. If he filed for a spousal petition the Egyptian government has to dig up information on him through a background check, Egyptian government collects character references. And he'd have to have relatives to stand in line into order to get the correct paperwork in order.

You think the USA side of the spousal petition is nosy, the Egyptian side of bureaucracy really knows how to get into a person's life!

at age 23 I was dating guys in their late 30s. Guys at least a decade older turn me on. Heck one of the reasons why I continue to live in this neighborhood is because there are so many hot older "salt and pepper" suits to gaze upon.

Guys in their 20s always seemed like rabbid dogs boning on someone's leg. I just cannot imagine what a woman would see in a young guy.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:
Originally posted by kentuckyD:

This girlfriend of yours, who is aged 42 and the husband 24.

How in the world did his family not know?

They'd have to know how he got into the USA. If he filed for a spousal petition the Egyptian government has to dig up information on him through a background check, Egyptian government collects character references. And he'd have to have relatives to stand in line into order to get the correct paperwork in order.

You think the USA side of the spousal petition is nosy, the Egyptian side of bureaucracy really knows how to get into a person's life!

at age 23 I was dating guys in their late 30s. Guys at least a decade older turn me on. Heck one of the reasons why I continue to live in this neighborhood is because there are so many hot older "salt and pepper" suits to gaze upon.

Guys in their 20s always seemed like rabbid dogs boning on someone's leg. I just cannot imagine what a woman would see in a young guy.

u hit it right on the nose 100%
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TITO-T2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Well it doesn't depend on age, it's about how you get on with each other. I'm the older of the two of us, but he's more sensible! I can't honestly say we look at the age difference, we just enjoy being with each other and that is what counts in my opinion.

that's right YAH it's my opinion too the important thing is how we get on with each other [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 43 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Guys in their 20s always seemed like rabbid dogs boning on someone's leg."

[Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TITO-T2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
"Guys in their 20s always seemed like rabbid dogs boning on someone's leg."

[Big Grin]

u kiding not all of them seemed like rabbid dogs
Posts: 43 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can raise them how you want! [Big Grin]
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Older man younger woman is acceptable
Older woman younger man is unacceptable

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KhrystianA
Member # 13967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KhrystianA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfectly acceptable and rather commonplace anymore........
Posts: 46 | From: Ina Makha | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

rabbit dogs boning someone's leg??? Never saw a rabbit dog before.
That is a unfair statement.

ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO COMMENT!

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well look at Osama's son he is 26 and she is 52! Yes, it is not your age but how young your heart is. As for me younger keeps my hormones in check hahaha. Another thing some of these little whipper snapers lie to you about their age. One guy told me he was in his middle 30's then he confessed he was really 26 oh dang I told him see ya later baby!
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *****:
Older man younger woman is acceptable
Older woman younger man is unacceptable

Now it's perfectly acceptable! Women look after themselves, keeping fit, etc. Life has changed from days gone by [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Austin Powers
Member # 14590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Austin Powers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first relationship was with a much older woman. I was 21; she was 39.

I think I got a lot from the relationship - she taught me how to be a man, not a child and how to please a woman. I would never have learned such lessons if I had been dating an 18 year old.

We probably both knew that it was never going to last forever, but we were together for 18 months, which I think is good going.

Now I am 43 which means that she is 61. We still exchange emails every now and again, which is nice.

Now I have a girlfriend who is 26 and I am the one who is the teacher.

It's the circle of life.

--------------------
htp://www.egypt-real.com

Posts: 39 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
wow ur one of the lucky ones is she egyptian?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Austin Powers
Member # 14590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Austin Powers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, she was from the Dominican Republic, but a US citizen as her father was the US Ambassador to the US at one time.

She actually dated Muhammed Ali at one time!

--------------------

Posts: 39 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well since my sons gf is 11 yrs older should i accept it and go on or keep denying her ?
its so hard to decide how i should feel as a mother!!
i have no right to decide someones future but hes my son im scared he will screw up his life with her!!
he planned on goin to college
but not hes rasin her 2 kids
hes only 19
she quit her job how is a 19 yr old suppose to support a woman and 2 kids alone?
he called to appoligize for all he said to me but how am i suppose to feel i will love him regardless!!

--------------------

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Tina, The more you react against her, the more he will try to prove you wrong. My dad was at University when he met my mum, he was 18 she was 32, they married 10 years later. They were married for 37 years, Only my mum passing away ended the marriage, he died 13 months later, broken hearted. His mother was very against them and she lost out cause my dad chose my mum.
Isis84
Member # 14716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina - my parents were very much against my sister's much older boyfriend - when they finally accepted it she broke up with him after 3 months admitting that my parents' resentment made her push for it before ...

So it may be better to support him, be there for him and he will realize himself if this relationship is good for him ...

Posts: 119 | From: here and there | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i understand what yal are sayin my head keeps sayin hell no never cas hes my baby and always will be!!
maybe im a jealous mom i dont know
but the idea of him bein with her makes me sick!!!
i dont care if other people do it or if he wanted to be with an older lady just y couldnt he wait till his baby fat was gone!!
in other words she should have respected my wishes until he was 22 or 23 i wouldnt have minded it but he has no experiences!!none
i asked her nicly to wait a few yrs til he is older!!she said i swear i will and thats exactly what i was tellin him
well if she was tellin him y didnt she freakin do it
im not as mad as i was but not sure if i wanna except her!!
when he lived here and they were dating i did not mind cas i controlled his drinking and drugs!!i did not allow it
now shes lettin him drink and smoke pot and she does it with him!!
what example will that be for her 2 kids?
im still mad dont get me wrong!! shes just not good enough for him

--------------------

Isis84
Member # 14716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, I understand you completely and probably I would be very mad too in your situation.

However, by not accepting her you may push him further away and only more under her influence ... this is what happened to my sister - she just didn't want to come home as often as before and didn't believe that my parents had her best interest at heart ...

All of that was probably good for me - they didn't object to my Egyptian husband at all and they are very supportive all the time [Smile]

Posts: 119 | From: here and there | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Just be there for him Tina, that's the best advice I can give. Things run there course eventually, just make sure he uses protection, otherwise he will be tied to her for a life time one way or another!
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
thats the truth!!he says he took a test and he can have kids!!
then the next week he said she thought she was preganant and he said he uses protection!!
he has lied so much!!!
what am i suppose to think
!!he is not ready for kids much less kids almost his age!!!

--------------------

Austin Powers
Member # 14590

Rate Member
Tina, please try to relax. Young at heart's parents' story is very much the exception.

I told you my story - it is more typical, I think. We had 18 months of fun together, but we were at different stages of our life. If your son is 19 he will soon get tired of being so responsible when all of his friends have an easy life and are having fun.

I am 95% sure that he will find himself a 'normal' girl after a while.

Dating an older woman with kids is very had work, even for a more mature guy.

--------------------

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Austin, I appreciate what you are saying. I'm just pointing out that the more she shows her displeasure to the relationship, the more he'll go with it. I know my parents relationship was the exception, but because my gran was so against my dad being with my mum, she ruined her relationship with my dad, missed what would have been a lovely friendship with my mum and what should have been a lovely time with her granddaughter. I guess I'm just saying what's meant to be will be.
Mizo Mohamed
Member # 13893

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mizo Mohamed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iam 33 years old and she is 47
Posts: 36 | From: LONDON | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yes but yr mature man hes still a boy!!!
yr ages are fine if he was 22 or 23 i would not mine!!he just finished high school a few months before he met her!!i see that wrong!!!

--------------------

Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are all talking about younger guys 'marrying' older women.

But have any of you considered the older male, falling for an older woman. Their experience of life is so different to the younger one,Their expectations and out look on life are so different. There just may be a good mix to develop a relationship....

Just a thought..........

Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well my last boyfriend was 50 when i was 26
we got along for many years he didnt want nomore kids so i left!!we are now really good friends!!

like i said i never dated a younger man before walid is my first!

--------------------

ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband was Younger he as 26 and I am 41

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ky_sunshine:
My husband was Younger he as 26 and I am 41

Is this the one you wanna smash his head hard,then? [Razz]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Yes [Mad]
Mizo Mohamed
Member # 13893

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mizo Mohamed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont thing if the man married old women that ringht
bc i do that befor and it didnt work
yes i love her very much
but i see she is not happy
and iam not happy
bc alot of thing

Posts: 36 | From: LONDON | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Sometimes it can be a problem when one partner is older admittedly, but it can be a whole lot of factors.It depends where each partner is in their lives, my ex was older than me but it was like living with a sulky teenager, when he didn't get his own way! It's about their personality first and foremost.
sherry_keith
Member # 14723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherry_keith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have alot of friends here in the states that they have married younger men from an age of 10 to 14 years, who are american men, and are happy and content after many years of marriage. So I think that the younger man/older woman is more universal than egptian men. I have known other women that been hoodwink by younger american men.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sherry_keith:
I have alot of friends here in the states that they have married younger men from an age of 10 to 14 years, who are american men, and are happy and content after many years of marriage. So I think that the younger man/older woman is more universal than egptian men. I have known other women that been hoodwink by younger american men.

The difference is cultural.
Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could not imagine to date or even marry someone way younger or older than I am. My husband and I are almost seven years apart (he's older) and I think it's good like that. The other serious relationship I was in the man was four years older than I am. I do hope to grow old with my husband and won't ever face the issue to date anyone again; I am just happy as things are right now. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

BLP - a cultural thing? Mohammed had a wife 25 years older Khadega wasn't that her name? Guess you not muslim.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
BLP - a cultural thing? Mohammed had a wife 25 years older Khadega wasn't that her name? Guess you not muslim.

Khadijah was 15 years older. He was 25 she was 40
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis84
Member # 14716

I just remembered today what a friend (who is a doctor) told us this:

Because men and women age differently (she said scientifically proven) - men of course faster than women and married women faster than unmarried ones and married men slower than unmarried ones - the best formula for a woman to have a man of similar vitality when they are old is: marry the one who is half of your age + 7 years [Smile]

Hm, have I made a mistake marrying a guy older than me?
[Confused] [Big Grin]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
oooooooooooooooo my god everyone was right about my son i need to go and do my taxes so when i come i will tel yal what happened!!im sooooo happy now

--------------------

Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Each 2 their own, personally I don't like older woman younger man, maybe becos I have a son and shudder at the thought of even thinking of his friends in anyway, they all think I am their 2nd mom, I am married so no need 2 entertain such things.

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:

Yea I guess not. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no age difference in love.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When there is a age-difference, there is a age difference, also in love.
And surely on long term you will mention the conseuqences of it. In the beginning you are in love, don't mention anything, but a little later, when the pink glasses are off, and reality appears, ppl will mention...
Maybe they are able to handle it, maybe not. But surely they'll mention!!!!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
I look forward to being older, when what you look like becomes less and less an issue and what you are is the point.

--------------------
MEOW

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com