EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » all I can say is...... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: all I can say is......
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who ?

--------------------
MEOW

Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ky_sunshine:
I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, completely understand.

Let it out, it's ok.

Do you need chocolate? [Smile]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suggest smashing a couple of jars and vases against the wall!!! Helps [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or on his head. [Razz]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go straight for the groin [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My soon to be ex husband Oh I would love to smack him with an iron skillet upside his stupid little head. Maybe I will do that when I get there in March. He is such a liar I have never hated before untill NOW Oh he says now he can make our divirce day 1 year from now. My god what else does he want i gave him all my rights dont want nothing he has. [Mad]
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch, no need for violence baby.

But violence is good, yeah, go for it. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
MICKYYYYYY yeah there after the head...Ya gonna get to go with me????? Hope so I hate to fly alone

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
OHHH Vader he deserves it the stupid coward I have cried for 2 weeks now time to get even
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
MICKYYYYYY yeah there after the head...Ya gonna get to go with me????? Hope so I hate to fly alone

would love too where are you flying out of?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
i can fly from ky to ny is that where you fly from? Hey my surgery is Tuesday [Wink]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i fly out of phila
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ky_sunshine, what happened?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope he did not cheat. I loathe cheaters! [Mad]

--------------------
MEOW

Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
yeah he did plus alot more [Frown]
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
well he lied about everything family.....job......cheating........you name it and he has done it. I would call and he would say he was at work well the idiot never had a job. The woman i talked to wasnt even his MOTHER [Mad] Oh well i waisted 4 years 19 months(TODAY) of which we were married I was so stupid I know i will get bashed go ahead am waiting [Razz]
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well he lied about everything family.....job......cheating........you name it and he has done it. I would call and he would say he was at work well the idiot never had a job. The woman i talked to wasnt even his MOTHER [Mad] Oh well i waisted 4 years 19 months(TODAY) of which we were married I was so stupid I know i will get bashed go ahead am waiting [Razz]

Plenty of women get lied to in the same manner but won't admit it to themselves and they stick around anyhow.

At least you have enough self-respect to be angry and be willing to end it.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
I was so stupid I know i will get bashed go ahead am waiting

dont say that i wouldnt bash you how could you know i would shove his ballz in his throat sorry but i hate liars

ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Believe me I am mad as heck and i want it over YESTERDAY. But he wants me to stay his friend cuz he needs me to remain in his life. Yeah sure i will make sure it happens NOT.

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you brought him to the USA yet? Or is he still in Egypt? Legit marriage or an Orfi?

Damage control time!

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Legit Marriage... still in Egypt.... k3 in AP I have called the Embassy and NVC to withdrawl everything.

--------------------

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Dont blame yourself too harsh...it happened to many other ladies before..you arent stupid,just he is a looser..a cheating ass~ole!
They must put a manual lists in the tourist agencies before we leave for Egypt with special instructions how to deal,lolllllll
How could u know that this might happens,right?As we discussed before noone think this could happen to him exactly...well it happens!Now just try to move on..and leave the damn bastard!Life goes on..you will meet a man who deserves you and you will fall in love again,it may be even much better than what you had with him.So easy..cheer up and go divorce him! [Smile]

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
quote:
Legit Marriage... still in Egypt.... k3 in AP I have called the Embassy and NVC to withdrawl everything.

No wonder he wants you to remain 'his friend'. Make sure the Embassy knows everything he did, move on and find a man more worthy of you. Unless you just want to be alone for a long while which nobody could blame you for.
How did you find out?

ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Already done the same day he confessed it all. And to think i found all this out by pushing his buttons and asking questions.

--------------------

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No,you wont get bashed,you are being honest about what happened to you.Better than others who lie about their real situation. [Roll Eyes]
It takes courage to tell all as it is.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly. This is what I wanted to say. And it may be cathartic to let go of strong emotions - it's not healthy to keep them inside. I don't think I could find enough courage to confess things here as you have. All the best for you.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Smart move.Leave him there and make him believe he`s soon on his way to USA! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so what now do u have to divorce him there!!
i think if he has cheated u can put him in jail if he is in egypt im not sure!!might wanna check on the things u can do and cant do to him cunsult an egyptian woman to start yr revenge!!!
lol kick his assss sweety!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you live in the united states, file for divorce here. I divorced a middle eastern and it was really horrible. He went for the throat and fought me for years. If you decide to divorce hide your money, hide your jewelery, hide anything of any value. He wanted to distroy me if he couldn't have me. My divorce case actually ended up at the white house. The judge that ruled was applying for a position and used my divorce as one of her case examples.
In the long run, the liar always looses just like my x-hubby did. The judge saw right through him.
Some people just do real bad things to others. I have had someone lie to me like what happened to you. Don't blame yourself. Just try and learn from what happened and move on. He is the one who will have to answer to god, not you. Good luck, okay?

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear about your sad time, what ever happens, happens 4 the best in the long run. He is not worth your tears. Be brave and strong

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
just got finished fighting with Ibrahim it was horrible threats and more threats. can you believe he told me to to get aussie visa he thinks if i do he can get one as well. i told him never and that i will call every embassy there if i have to so finally after 4 hours he said he is going to the ministry of justice tomorrow to file the divorce papers oh god i hope so i want this nightmare over.

--------------------

ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
I also want to say thank you to all of you i have no support system here my family disowned me when i married him. You guys are the best...
loves Ya's Y

--------------------

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
I also want to say thank you to all of you i have no support system here my family disowned me when i married him. You guys are the best...
loves Ya's Y

Once you start the divorce process there is a good chance your family, at least some of them, might accept you again.

My father has disowned me, the rest of the family stays in contact basically in order to emotionally abuse me. Nice aspect of my life is my family always has been evil to me so I've had a good warm up for all this crap.

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
he says all he has to do is do register the divorce and send me copies and it will only take days is that correct?

--------------------

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

yup but get it translated and notarized so you can file a divorce in the USA.

Then you need to repeal the marriage petition with the INS. You might want a lawyer for that because it can be considered marriage fraud.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What long time he has been fooled you. It seems he had planned everything. Will it be considered as a "Crime"? Can you report him to police? You can make revenge or post his photo here or put his picture in internet, so everybody, his family, his friends, his neighbour will know what kind of man he is ( I believe he is good pretender) as a caution maybe he will do that again to others.
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that you have found out some bad things about your husband MTMBF, I just read your other posts and you were going through the process in just November? when did you find out things? Is he already married, what has he lied to you about? are you sure that there is nothing you both can do to sort things out? seems like you have been waiting a very long time for this. [Frown]
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just horrible to read!!

But you know I was friends with an Egyptian guy (married to an Egyptian woman with a child) who desperately wanted to get a visa to the US. He intentionally hit it off with a much older American woman who was on vacation. She was even married to an Egyptian back in the States, they also had older children together.

Some of these guys will try just anything!!! [Mad]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
How about posting a pic of him here,ky???
Out him!!!!!Out him...yaaaa,yaaa,yaaaa!!! [Wink]

Isis84
Member # 14716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ky - sorry to hear your story, but hey, it's his loss and as bad as it feels now I am sure that you've had good moments in those years with him, so they were not wasted ...

Good luck with sorting things out for you ...

Posts: 119 | From: here and there | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My soon to be ex husband Oh I would love to smack him with an iron skillet upside his stupid little head. Maybe I will do that when I get there in March. He is such a liar I have never hated before untill NOW Oh he says now he can make our divirce day 1 year from now. My god what else does he want i gave him all my rights dont want nothing he has. [Mad]

wow girl you sound like me!!!! i been thru all that sh*t with my egyptian ex. we got divorced last feb. he tried to take everything from me too and ya know what i let him have it. the happiness i have now, the PEACE i have now is worth way more to me than anything he ever offered me.
as for smacking him...dont dream it DOT IT! in the end all my ex had to do was say one wise crack to me, he would get a hand right across his lip. then came the day where i had to chase him upstairs with a knife;)
he drove me to it...he put the feeling of hatred, disgust and disspointment in me unlike no other.
i stuck it out with this loser for 8 yrs! none of these years were good. the abuse, the lies and the greed were too much for me, so i TKO'd him a good one so hard blood flew out his nose and I never looked back:) i still have little droplets of his blood spattered on the wall behind where the sofa is now. no one can see them but me and i leave them there as a reminder to not let any man f*ck with me!
mess with us scorpios and we go for the kill...i gave this man 8 yrs worth of chances, only to get ike turner outcomes...the abuse where i would leave and he would come at me with gifts or a diamond for my mom to make her convince me to return...and just like the movie, at the end, they beat the **** outta each other and she nailed him good too.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] go pal go!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
I understand a man or woman treating someone unfairly and unkindly. I must ask, how mature is it to get physical? If he had done the same everyone would be screaming abuse abuse. Because you are a woman and he is a man you get the thumbs up?
I don't care how flat you make a pancake it has two sides. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
MEOW

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Bastet*Loves*Ptah:
I understand a man or woman treating someone unfairly and unkindly. I must ask, how mature is it to get physical? If he had done the same everyone would be screaming abuse abuse. Because you are a woman and he is a man you get the thumbs up?

Nicely put. Also pancakes are tasty.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate pancakes... [Frown]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
quote:
Originally posted by Bastet*Loves*Ptah:

Nicely put. Also pancakes are tasty.
pop corn ?>
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
NOOOO, PANCAKES!

Mmmm, pancakes with honey on them. [Razz]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so so sorry ky sunshine. Lies are never good in any relationship no matter what. Just destroys lives and all. Time will heal some of the pain and you go on with your head held high knowing you deserve much better hon.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com