EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » all I can say is...... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: all I can say is......
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some men are just tards. Sorry he is giving you a hard time.
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bastet*Loves*Ptah:
I understand a man or woman treating someone unfairly and unkindly. I must ask, how mature is it to get physical? If he had done the same everyone would be screaming abuse abuse. Because you are a woman and he is a man you get the thumbs up?
I don't care how flat you make a pancake it has two sides. [Roll Eyes]

You are soo right Bastet, if men were saying get 'revenge, belt her' the board would be in uproar, people never see it that way
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bastet*Loves*Ptah:
I understand a man or woman treating someone unfairly and unkindly. I must ask, how mature is it to get physical? If he had done the same everyone would be screaming abuse abuse. Because you are a woman and he is a man you get the thumbs up?
I don't care how flat you make a pancake it has two sides. [Roll Eyes]

guess you gotta be there to understand the breaking point...the day that comes where you been hit just one too many times and all the fear you had b4 turns into anger and you dont give a sh*t because his hits dont effing hurt anymore.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh believe me i will have my REVENGE and it will be so sweet...how can he be so stupid i will post a pic of the a@@ on here I have to explore my options. I have a good friend in egypt that is a lawyer and he is helping me thanks god for him.I really dont know what i would do without him he is a sweety. Ibrahim was supposed to the embassy today i dont know if he did or not I have been hiding all day as i have surgery tomorrow and want a day of peace today. I just worry about the embassy how they will see all this [Confused] any way u guys take care stay warm and i will try to post again when i get home from the hospital tomorrow evening if i can LOL. Love Ya's Y
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ky, You save your strength for tomorrow and deal with everything once you feel better.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ky,i wish you luck with the surgery tomorrow..i hope all will be fine with you and you will deal fast with this awful situation!Take care! [Smile]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so true sticheart lies distroy relationships.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with the surgery, ky_sunshine, and get well soon! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a Russian website that names and shames the scammers, with pics of the rascals

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry. [Frown] Please take care of yourself and hope you feel better soon after your surgery.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***** this Russian website that names and shames the scammers needs to be looked at objectively - some are scammers and deserve to be posted on there... but beware i also know for sure that some men have been posted on there because they rejected a Russian woman - a woman scorned... as they say...
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
***** this Russian website that names and shames the scammers needs to be looked at objectively - some are scammers and deserve to be posted on there... but beware i also know for sure that some men have been posted on there because they rejected a Russian woman - a woman scorned... as they say...

YOU COULD BE RIGHT I DONT READ RUSSIAN
LET PPL DECIDE 4 THEMSELVES
i SUPPOSE IT WORKS BOTH WAYS

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you log onto the site you can have it translated if you are really interested... I can tell you that i have a very good Egyptian friend who is single, he had his heart broken and has decided to remain single until he is ready for a relationship. He is like my brother. Anywat he has a friend who is married to a Russian woman, she came to Sharm with her sister and we all went out one evening. The sister wanted to make realtion with my friend, but just for sex. He declined but she would not listen, as the night went on she became more and more drunk and then touched him inappropriatelly. He was very insulted and we decided to leave. The rest of the week my friend distanced himself from this woman to avoid any argument. Anyway she was angry as hell, said he was 'queer' and many other bad things. I ended up arguing with her about this so then she tried to cause problem with my husband saying to him that i defended my friend because i want him for myself. Luckily he is my Husband's best friend and he would trust him with his life. Anyway she posted on this site but made lies saying that he has many women and he just uses them for sex. This man is the most honorable man that i know he has had two girlfriends in his life, one he ws to marry and she tragically died in a car crash. The second he was to marry but she told him many lies and whe he found out he finished everything with her. He has remained single since and although he has the opportunity to make relationship with women he chooses not to at this time. He is a good man who has had his name slandered because he chose not to have casual sex with a woman that he considered 'dirty'. This is an example just to make you aware of what i mean.
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys just got home going to bed in alot of pain and still feeling the affects of all the meds. I am so gald that this is over now its time to heal and dreal with him.

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I came across this website more than half a year ago. I always sympathise with women who have suffered a great wrong. However, I have heard/read various opinions about this particular site and today I remain doubtful about it. Some of the stories are true I believe, other ones seem exaggerated to me - sheer revenge.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ky_sunshine:
Hey Guys just got home going to bed in alot of pain and still feeling the affects of all the meds. I am so gald that this is over now its time to heal and dreal with him.

Best wishes. Get well soon.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord! I'm so sorry. I believe I would just want him out of my life asap. Revenge would be sweet, but karma will take care of that eventually.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
If you log onto the site you can have it translated if you are really interested... I can tell you that i have a very good Egyptian friend who is single, he had his heart broken and has decided to remain single until he is ready for a relationship. He is like my brother. Anywat he has a friend who is married to a Russian woman, she came to Sharm with her sister and we all went out one evening. The sister wanted to make realtion with my friend, but just for sex. He declined but she would not listen, as the night went on she became more and more drunk and then touched him inappropriatelly. He was very insulted and we decided to leave. The rest of the week my friend distanced himself from this woman to avoid any argument. Anyway she was angry as hell, said he was 'queer' and many other bad things. I ended up arguing with her about this so then she tried to cause problem with my husband saying to him that i defended my friend because i want him for myself. Luckily he is my Husband's best friend and he would trust him with his life. Anyway she posted on this site but made lies saying that he has many women and he just uses them for sex. This man is the most honorable man that i know he has had two girlfriends in his life, one he ws to marry and she tragically died in a car crash. The second he was to marry but she told him many lies and whe he found out he finished everything with her. He has remained single since and although he has the opportunity to make relationship with women he chooses not to at this time. He is a good man who has had his name slandered because he chose not to have casual sex with a woman that he considered 'dirty'. This is an example just to make you aware of what i mean.

Hectic, seems like always 2 sides 2 every story
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Habeeby you actually went out with a Russian woman for drinks?? [Eek!]

Someone should have warned you before - or more so him in this matter!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

I know TL it was one of the worst nights in my life Lol I don't really drink - maybe 2 beers total... It was awful to watch this woman and her sister get more and more drunk as the night went on [Frown] I felt most embarassed for the guy who was married to one of the Russian women. he is Egyptian and does not drink at all, not even tea or coffee because he says caffeine is bad for the system. How the hell did he marry a Russian who gets drunk n a regular basis baffles me - maybe another visa hubby?
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I know TL it was one of the worst nights in my life Lol I don't really drink - maybe 2 beers total... It was awful to watch this woman and her sister get more and more drunk as the night went on [Frown] I felt most embarassed for the guy who was married to one of the Russian women. he is Egyptian and does not drink at all, not even tea or coffee because he says caffeine is bad for the system. How the hell did he marry a Russian who gets drunk n a regular basis baffles me - maybe another visa hubby?

No there is no work or a social system in place for Russians, certainly not for Egyptian immigrants.

Actually in the Red Sea Resort area Russian women are considered to be more beautiful, feminine and seductive than other westerners.

Also you dont see as many older RB Russians gals so Egyptian males assume that Russian gals don't get old like German or British gals.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Hi everyone.....he went to the embassy to tell them we are divorcing so they are sending him his papers DHL he should have them in a few days and then he is soing to register the divorce. i guess i will get my copies to file here soon. i am still in so much pain...cant sleep i have not been to sleep for 2 days now. Maybe i will try to laydown. My anger has got better but i will never forgive him or take him back. sadness is gone and anger is leaving so i think i am doing good. I still dont think i will be able to trust for a while if ever. but i have decided to try and date I deserve happiness. My oldest son (16) is so mad at me for all this but i told him it was not me that done all the lying and he will get over it. My 9yr old still crys he called him his Daddy but he is young and will be fine i think. Omg today i done something so stupid i decided i had to get out so i went against my Dr's advise and i drove. Well i has a small car wreck i drove in to a rather large ditch but i was not hurt. had to have my car towed out. leave it to me to do something so stupid. LOL
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey for yr pain there is a small divice u can use called a tenz unit
after u had galbladder sergury i used one and i did not feel nothin!!
its a small unit that send shock waves to the area that gives u pain!!
and it shocks yr nerve and cancels out the pain!!u can ask yr doctor!

http://homepage.mac.com/balego/Sites/BalegoOnline.com/Electrotherapy/TENZ-200.gif

http://www.lgmedsupply.com/tensproducts.html

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
wow thanks this would probally hep my lupus paim too

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i still have mine
if yr in the usa they have it!!i dont know if they have this in the uk or egypt!!mighy wanna ask yr dr!!!and yr so welcome

i tell ya tho if it wasnt for that tenz unit i would have died from the pain cas they cut me so bad for that sergury!!!
the only pain meds they gave me was demerol now after 16 yrs they dont give it out no more here in this state!!!
too many people got addicted now ther are using somethin like tremadol or somethin like that!

what did they give u for pain?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ky_sunshine:
Hi everyone.....he went to the embassy to tell them we are divorcing so they are sending him his papers DHL he should have them in a few days and then he is soing to register the divorce. i guess i will get my copies to file here soon.

Did he tell you this? If so you need to confirm it yourself!
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ky_sunshine
Im so sorry to hear of youre terrible experience, i really hope you will be strong and ofcourse recover from your op.
I wish you all the luck in the world and again, im so sorry for all your pain,
Hugs
Yorkie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Thaks Hun... I think its sinking in what has happened and i dont know how i am going to handle this OMG what to do

--------------------

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWWWWWWWWW im so sorry for you, its so bad, love to give you a massive hug, but i guess it wouldnt help.
Were all here for you to help you out of youre pain.
Im so shocked to hear this really, i always knew you were so happy, and i know it is the sinking in time, you realise its for real and not a nightmare, its hell and were all here for you
Hugs youre friend
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com