EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » older western women & young Egyptian men (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: older western women & young Egyptian men
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
EgyptianDoc77:

What would be your recommendations to help us go thru the aging process the best way possible?That is,to extend whatever might be left of our youth? [Smile]

'

Being part of this forum for long now and that i like all people overhere i hopefully will post a questionnaire for you all to take and identify your skin type. The skin typing system will designate you a 4 lettered skin type.. Not just the simple older days skin typing system ( dry, sensitive, oily, combined) that older day system is now inconsistent with the developments in cosmetic dermatology so i will inshallah post you all a skin type questionnaire to take and identify ytour skin type and then accordingly we will take about best skin care regimens that best suit every skin type and i would be happy to take any questions and give advices to all of you

Thanks so much for taking your time.It's a wonderful idea we would appreciate. [Smile]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mangang
Member # 15126

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snidely Whiplash:

Heyy,Snidely.....eavesdropping for antiaging,beauty treatments???? [Big Grin] [Razz]
Welcome,and have a seat!!!! [Wink]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by davieschristopher:
Ok, first off, why do people care so much the way they look? I honestly don't care what I look like. Is it just a 'girl' thing? I mean, I wash myself and wear nice clothes and such, but as far as this whole thread goes, does it really make a difference to anyone? I personally don't look for people on the outside. I look toward the innermost thoughts, feelings, and personalty of people. Or am I just missing the whole point of this thread?

Hi, DC, wait till you get about 20 years on your already 19 years, and we'll talk. LOL Or maybe 25 years, since the standards for men are different than women.
Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
<I agree if I saw an older western woman running down the corniche after some boy I would also find that distasteful, but you dont see that a lot>

ROFL [Big Grin]

I got a good laugh out of that one too. I can just see it now!!! LOL [Big Grin]
Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what age gap are we talking?

Are we talking eeewwwww that's sick or just a few years?

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucy Loves Ricky:
quote:
Ok, first off, why do people care so much the way they look? I honestly don't care what I look like. Is it just a 'girl' thing? I mean, I wash myself and wear nice clothes and such, but as far as this whole thread goes, does it really make a difference to anyone? I personally don't look for people on the outside. I look toward the innermost thoughts, feelings, and personalty of people. Or am I just missing the whole point of this thread?

Hi, DC, wait till you get about 20 years on your already 19 years, and we'll talk. LOL Or maybe 25 years, since the standards for men are different than women.
hellllllllllllllllllllll no
hes done with older women!!!!
he will stick to his own age from now on!!!!
i will not accept another older women he knows beter then to bring another one around me!!
i wont be nice next time!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina you go girl !! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Well, I will become 20 on December 13... So I will let you know than! [Big Grin]
Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well, I will become 20 on December 13... So I will let you know than! [Big Grin]
how will u let her know with yr moms foot up ur asssss????
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
I think you guys misunderstood me. I was not trying to hit on DC. I am happily married. I was merely pointing out that perhaps he is too young to understand why some people obsess over the way they look.

Maybe in 20 years or 25 years from now when he is 40 or 45 he will better understand how people feel when they are aging.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

You are one tough momma!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
np any woman can hit on him!!!
but if shes 10 yrs or older then he better be usin her for money or sex!!!
in that case ummmmmm he better not bring her home to mom like the last one!!
shes my damn age.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
well anyways seems he has a nice gf now!!
he better hold on ti it!!!!!!
cas when my foot flies someones gonna get hemorids!!!!
he may be 19 and my eldest but damnit no child is too old for their mom to kick their asses!!!
my nana always said if u run from me yr screwed!!
u better take it like a man!!!!!!

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

You are one tough momma!! [Big Grin]
[Big Grin]
Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
what age gap are we talking?

Are we talking eeewwwww that's sick or just a few years?

i think till 10 to 15 years is ok
Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi just like to add to all above, first time on this site but I too have a much younger egyptian boyfriend who I met 2 years ago, this relationship has gone from strength to strength, the love has developed slowly. He has never asked me for anything money or otherwise, however I have given him the odd item as a gift when we meet, he too also gives me gifts rings etc. I believe his love is honest and my heart tells me he is 99% honest, (you never know any man 100%) He is not after sex and I truly believe before meeting me he had never even kissed a woman. He would love for us to marry living preferably in england for a better quality of life, but would also be happy for me to live in egypt with him. I am the one who has suggested an orfi certificate in order to take our relationship further, as with his god he cannot without marriage. He is happy with this certificate but explains to me this is not a full marriage certificate. He rings or texts me every day to keep in touch, and discuss's many of his decisions he has to make with me. I truly believe our friendship has developed into something very special. Life is too short to worry whether its going to work or not or what other people think, Just enjoy the love you get if you feel in your heart it is genuine. I married an english man whom I believed would be my husband for ever, however he cheated and lied to me and left me a pennyless single parent of 2 small children and went off with other women. Lifes just too short, ENJOY IT!
Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, sherribaby, great that you found to us here! Welcome!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, happy to have found you all, very interesting reading!
Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com