EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Bumper Stickers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bumper Stickers
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bumper Sticker Snickers

If At First You Don't Succeed ... Blame Someone Else And Seek Counseling.

Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult

There are 3 kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.

If We Quit Voting Will They All Go Away?

My 401K is now a 101K.

FILTHY STINKING RICH (2 out of 3 ain't bad).

Sure, I know Jack Sh*t, I divorced him.

100% Genuine American B*tch.

If God didn't want us to eat animals, he shouldn't have made them out of meat.

If you can't treat me like a lady, f*ck off.

Men have feelings too, but who really cares?

I'm the boss, my wife SAID I could be!

My wife keeps saying I never listen to her....or something like that.

If you think I'm a wimp, my wife will kick your a**.

Don't be sexist, broads hate that.

Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you're an idiot.

I love God, it's his fans I can't stand.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Bumper Sticker Snickers

If you can't treat me like a lady, f*ck off.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can read this, I've lost my caravan.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dyslexics of the world UNTIE!!!
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This car is protected by Anti-Theft sticker.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still miss my ex, but my aim is improving.
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

My horn isn't working, watch for middle finger.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you can see this sticker>> yr too fuckin close

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have one on my first car that said:

'I'm naked from the waist down'

...it really wouldn't go down too well now [Big Grin]

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

LOL Mrs. I can imagine that bumper sticker with your hijab! [Eek!]
I did see someone here the other day with an (obviously imported car) and the bumper sticker said I GOT GAME...the man driving was old with a very big grey beard, galabeya and the little white hat. I laughed so hard I was almost in tears. [Big Grin]

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'I GOT GAME' ? What does that mean?

This post reminded me of when I was 13, I went on holiday with my friend and her family (had my first proper kiss on that holiday! lol), anyway, we drove all the way to the beach in the back of my friends dad's LADA, reading the two stickers on the back of his car in a funny voice. they were:
'my other car's a porsche' and 'dont come too close I hardly know you'

They're not even that funny, but 23 years later I can still remember the voice we were using and just giggaling constantly - we always did that! [Smile]

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate bumper stickers... i get so mad when i see someone driving a hot new car and they already got it all fukked up with stupid stickers. how retarded can you get!!! it reminds me of corny ass soccer mom stuff and that is a nightmare for me.
the closest thing i have is my license plate which reads, 'BLYDNCR'.

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep honkin' I'm reloading.

Frodo failed, Bush has the ring.

One nation, under surveillance.

Born ok the first time.

Where are we going? And why are we in this handbasket?

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Mrs, I GOT GAME means someone has a certain skill or talent, in this case it means he's a player. [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com