EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » for young egyptian guy: DONT PLAY WITH ME! (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: for young egyptian guy: DONT PLAY WITH ME!
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by civil society:
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe-at-work:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe-at-work:
quote:
I don't respect a woman who have a child without a father and then keep looking for a father to her child! ONLINE!
and i don't want to be in touch with such a woman, she is a sinner and she agreed to do this and i am sure woman like that has done it many times! I have heard some facts about that woman that I'd rather stay away from her and not even add her to my yahoo list so it wont be contaminated.

Women like her do not deserve to live and the pics, i didn't see any of them but people called her the bottle woman! in some posts, i can imagine where the bottle was!
will you do a picture like those! will you agree to be the second bottle woman if your husband asked you to do so!

What kind of a man who ask his woman to take a picture like the one i have heard about! and what kind of woman will agree! if the man is bad the woman is way too bad to accept that! if she was a good woman she would have left him right away after he asks for those picture!

I dont show my webcam to anyone! only my close friends and that's it.

Mrs.
I have my private life and ES is just something i do to kill the time.

so i dont really care about this sick woman or your opinion to open my cam to a sick woman who is calling a complete stranger who she didnt even meet or see, a father of her child! LOL

What a WEIRDO!

But as a "true egyptian male" you respect the father for treating her bad and giving a sh!t about the child?????
To me she wasnt looking for a father. As i read it she is trying to make a looser stand up and take some responibility for his son. But rather have no dad than a low life looser dad.......! [Roll Eyes]

I totally agree with you Tibe-at-work, i really wish her good luck in hunting a husband and father for her child!!
Im not quite sure you understood what i was writing.....................
I understood what you wrote! and from all of my heart AGAIN i really wish that woman luck in finding a father to her child and husband from ES! But as far as i know that this woman is already married!! and have kids! ow come she is looking for a husband on ES! its so complicated but i wish her luck anyways!
so, as far as WE know, ur the father! quit making accusations u can't prove. [Roll Eyes]
Excuse me! do i know you!
Regardless of any assumbtion you made or your opinion, on what basis are you judging the whole situation! have you met that woman "m.e."!, does she have a pic for both of us together!! I guess anyone woman dating a guy and having a baby from him means that they have spent plenty of time together went out took pctures and had memories, where is my picture with that woman and what memories do we have!

Does she have anything to prove that i have even spent one minute with her! plus she doesnt even know how i look or know any information about me, why did she choose me out of ES! i never even spoke to her in pm's or online!!!

Do you really think i care about what you or anyone else (as you mentioned in your post! WE!!) think or believe!

You seriously need help if you think that i care about your opinion man or woman!
F**k i dont even know if you a re a guy or a girl! how ironic this is! LOL

Just for your info, i am not here to meet people i am just killling the time and expressing my own points of view, which sometimes are wrong and sometimes are right, i some times might sound nervous or pissed off but dont get me wrong, i dont mean that by any means, it's like Italians when they speak with loud voice even if they sit on the same couch, doesnt mean they are fighting or arguing.

Peace out

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doesn't need much time to make a baby, specially not when the man in question doesn't have contacts on regular base. The more contacts, the more time it lasts. In case of unmarried Egyptians, I guess it will be two minutes. Something like it is with rabbits... prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-ready.
[Razz]

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEG, most of the frequent posters like Smuckers, Tiger, Micky Azzam, Yorkshire, Tina, of_gold, Ayisha, MH, Sahyra, Dalia, desertgirl, me (ya3ni Shahrazat, not meaning m.e. [Big Grin] ) and many others give clues about our lives like where we live, what we do for living, posting our pictures etc...
Sure nobody has to do that in cyber world maybe but anyhow honest people are honest in everywhere, aren't day?

So if you are sincere as you mentioned above, you have to give some clues about your life. Maybe you did it but I havent seen [Frown]
Personally, I don't know what to think about you. Sometimes you become NiceEgyptianGuy, sometimes HellEgyptianGuy [Smile]

Well this is just a friendly reccommendation from a Muslimah sister [Smile] [Wink]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey some of us even use our real name [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wht a load of rocking horse **** this site is these days.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
I doesn't need much time to make a baby, specially not when the man in question doesn't have contacts on regular base. The more contacts, the more time it lasts. In case of unmarried Egyptians, I guess it will be two minutes. Something like it is with rabbits... prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-ready.
[Razz]

Off topic;
hahaha [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I have 3 rabbits and it really is like this... (Therefore I separated them in different cages.)

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:

aint that the truth!!!
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
[Razz]

Off topic;
hahaha [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I have 3 rabbits and it really is like this... (Therefore I separated them in different cages.)

How rude of you!!! Now you have to cover the cages, so that the males won't see the females anymore, otherwise the males will get very frustrated and might start to copulate with each other! [Wink]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Off topic; The weird thing is they are 3 males, 2 of them are even brothers. I think they are all gay... [Big Grin]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Some of us are nuts! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Wht a load of rocking horse **** this site is these days.

Preach it sistah!
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
Off topic; The weird thing is they are 3 males, 2 of them are even brothers. I think they are all gay... [Big Grin]

I think they need a wife... [Big Grin]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
quote:

Some of us are nuts! [Big Grin]
Can i join you,sista? [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shahrazat:
YEG, most of the frequent posters like Smuckers, Tiger, Micky Azzam, Yorkshire, Tina, of_gold, Ayisha, MH, Sahyra, Dalia, desertgirl, me (ya3ni Shahrazat, not meaning m.e. [Big Grin] ) and many others give clues about our lives like where we live, what we do for living, posting our pictures etc...

I'd NEVER post my picture on a public site. [Eek!] [Big Grin]

There's a number of people on here who've met me in real life though, so if I was a fake or completely different to the way I'm presenting myself here, I'm sure that would be known by now. [Wink]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

There's a number of people on here who've met me in real life though, so if I was a fake or completely different to the way I'm presenting myself here, I'm sure that would be known by now. [Wink]

Yeah,Dalia...thanks God we're not fake,no matter what others think. [Wink]
Besides,i dont have a problem to show my pic to my online buddies....AND I SAID BUDDIES,NOT ON THIS PUBLIC BOARD!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

me either Dalia* [Big Grin] ... never posted it but may be one day [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Yeah,Dalia...thanks God we're not fake,no matter what others think. [Wink]
Besides,i dont have a problem to show my pic to my online buddies....AND I SAID BUDDIES,NOT ON THIS PUBLIC BOARD!!! [Big Grin]

Well, perhaps you are right, Sashyra. [Frown]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you guys serious? This thread is still going? Jesus fucking H. Christ! I thought it was all determines YEG was NOT the babies daddy? Did I miss something?

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey davieschristopher!

I think that "m.e." is using new nicknames and using her sick mind to keep this thread alive!! and keep talking nonsense!

I have been told there was a thread that contains copy of the email sent by m.e.'s real husband and the real father for her kids! but i cant find this thread!

Does anyone have copies of those emails!

I would love to read them.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I knew those links, I would send them. I can't imagine why "m.e" would continue this thread when it was 'dead' for almost 2 weeks. Hummm..... smells fishy if you ask me...

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

I got a copy of the emails seems that everyone here got a copy of those emails but where is the thread!

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sure nobody has to do that in cyber world maybe but anyhow honest people are honest in everywhere, aren't day?

So if you are sincere as you mentioned above, you have to give some clues about your life. Maybe you did it but I havent seen [Frown]
Personally, I don't know what to think about you. Sometimes you become NiceEgyptianGuy, sometimes HellEgyptianGuy [Smile]

Well this is just a friendly reccommendation from a Muslimah sister [Smile] [Wink]

Personally, I don't think he needs to. Regardless of whether he is or isn't the father or if he is yanal or not, it is not up to us to buy into this woman's story and start thrashing the man. This whole thread was a bunch of crap to begin with. He doesn't have to justify himself to any of us, he doesnt need to show himself on a webcam [Roll Eyes] and anna Huna doesn't need to bring it here and PB posting her private chat as I have said before is wrong and a violation of trust. Therefore I would NEVER believe a person who would violate someones trust as they would do it to one person already shows their lack of character..

He never asked for public opinion, he never posted this so therefore he needs to prove nothing. It is heresay and gossip, unsubstantiated claims made, it should be treated as such...

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And exactly what is he doing to me, rumi? He will not stop discussing me and making unsubstantiated claims against me and gossiping against me. He needs to stop talking about me. Period. I do NOT want to talk about him or to him. Period. YEG leave me ALONE.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by m.e.:
And exactly what is he doing to me, rumi? He will not stop discussing me and making unsubstantiated claims against me and gossiping against me. He needs to stop talking about me. Period. I do NOT want to talk about him or to him. Period. YEG leave me ALONE.

I would also like to point out you brought this thread back up again, who wont leave who alone???

Just let it go or take it off the board, this is really is very personal and doesnt belong here..

He's discussing you because he is trying to defend himself because people seem to take what you say as the gospel truth. Who do you have to back u up- Mystic?? Like she has any sense in her head so why would I believe her?? It doesnt matter anyway, Im sick of reading about it. It doesnt belong here, and its ridiculous to bring private matters like this on a public forum.As a woman I can sympathize but you are really the one who put this whole matter on egyptsearch, or do you forget that???

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:

Personally, I don't think he needs to. Regardless of whether he is or isn't the father or if he is yanal or not, it is not up to us to buy into this woman's story and start thrashing the man. This whole thread was a bunch of crap to begin with. He doesn't have to justify himself to any of us, he doesnt need to show himself on a webcam [Roll Eyes] and anna Huna doesn't need to bring it here and PB posting her private chat as I have said before is wrong and a violation of trust. Therefore I would NEVER believe a person who would violate someones trust as they would do it to one person already shows their lack of character..

He never asked for public opinion, he never posted this so therefore he needs to prove nothing. It is heresay and gossip, unsubstantiated claims made, it should be treated as such...

well said. I appreciate and respect every single word you have said in your post.
Now i can say that we have wise and adult and respectable members here and there are many more her like Rumicrazieluv.
Although sadly i don't know him/her personally and i never contacted him/her but his/her post showed how wise this person is.
Peace.

m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I would also like to point out you brought this thread back up again, who wont leave who alone???

Just let it go or take it off the board, this is really is very personal and doesnt belong here..

He's discussing you because he is trying to defend himself because people seem to take what you say as the gospel truth. Who do you have to back u up- Mystic?? Like she has any sense in her head so why would I believe her?? It doesnt matter anyway, Im sick of reading about it. It doesnt belong here, and its ridiculous to bring private matters like this on a public forum.As a woman I can sympathize but you are really the one who put this whole matter on egyptsearch, or do you forget that???

WRONG. Go back and look. It was brought back up on the 27th by Tibe and YEG repeatedly posted on it. I have not posted on it until now.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

"Rumicrazieluv" posted his/her great wise post 12:40PM

Suddenly "m.e." came out of nowhere to reply to his post 12:46 PM

And she always does that! whenever someone is talking or mentioning her in a post she comes in no time to reply! isn't that weird!

Take a look about her posts' history! and how fast does she reply when someone mention her in anypost!

I think this woman is on ES 24 hours a day and i also think that she is using more than one nickname here!

Just a conclusion!

--------------------

m.e.
Member # 14680

YEG you leave me alone and I will leave you alone. THAT is what you wanted, right? Tell me what you want so you will stop discussing me.
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
quote:
quote:

WRONG. Go back and look. It was brought back up on the 27th by Tibe and YEG repeatedly posted on it. I have not posted on it until now.
I really don't care m.e and I was talking about when you first registered and posted the situation on ES. You even have yanals web blog in your profile. I say this isn't the place for this no matter How much as a woman I sympathize. However, You are party to this and it really is enough. If you wanted him to leave you alone, then why do you have his blog in your profile???? [Roll Eyes]

Next point, I wasn't posting to you. I was posting to sharazat so why are you taking an opportunity to bring everything up again???

m.e.
Member # 14680

Fixed. Now will he leave me alone? I'm done with him.

Sorry, I thought you were talking to me. My bad. I apologize. Now, can we move on?

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

I just visited this blog and this blog is being posted in it from ip addres that belongs to salt lake city, Utah in the united states of america!

is the man she is talking about living in Salt Lake City?

i am lost here!!! my conclusion is that this woman is the one whos posting in this blog!!

m.e.
Member # 14680

YEG, are you finished yet? WHAT DO YOU WANT???
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

you are getting everyone confused!

How is this blog being posted from ip address in salt lake city!

I can post the ip address that this blog is being posted from but i think this will be invading someone's privacy

Who is living in salt lake city! Is that man you are talking about living in salt lake city!

m.e.
Member # 14680

See? He won't drop it and leave me alone. Wonder why. I'm finished. I'm not responding again.
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Can you just answer this question how come this blog is being posted from an ip address in Salt Lake City while you say that your man is in Egypt!

--------------------

m.e.
Member # 14680

Show me where you looked up the ip address. And more so, none of that concerns you, remember?
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
<Mystic?? Like she has any sense in her head so why would I believe her??>

[Big Grin]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
See? He won't drop it and leave me alone. Wonder why. I'm finished. I'm not responding again.

quote:
Show me where you looked up the ip address. And more so, none of that concerns you, remember?

Not responding again you say ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

Nope. Had to respond one last time because I ignored and blocked his pm. I'm done now. [Wink]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

To : Rumi

If he insistly repeats saying 'this is a lie', if he insistly comes again and again on this board, one day asking Russian women, one day praising Lebanese girls and one day as a real American hater acting like Bin Laden jr....
Each time, most of the members take them serious and most of them give their advices politely.

Really, I DON'T CARE who he is, I DON'T CARE if he is the father or not..
People are accussing him with too many things. And his each posts are like novels, too long, and just trying to tell that he is not the father of that baby. So mine was just a reccomendation for him for ending this absurd story for forever.
He doesn't look like a person who has rules for himself. Sorry, but posting a picture, giving ideas about yourself isn't something like a prostution (sorry again). And easier than writing those long long posts.

That's it... [Smile]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seems someons an attention whore...............

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

So true~
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
To : Rumi

If he insistly repeats saying 'this is a lie', if he insistly comes again and again on this board, one day asking Russian women, one day praising Lebanese girls and one day as a real American hater acting like Bin Laden jr....
Each time, most of the members take them serious and most of them give their advices politely.

Really, I DON'T CARE who he is, I DON'T CARE if he is the father or not..
People are accussing him with too many things. And his each posts are like novels, too long, and just trying to tell that he is not the father of that baby. So mine was just a reccomendation for him for ending this absurd story for forever.
He doesn't look like a person who has rules for himself. Sorry, but posting a picture, giving ideas about yourself isn't something like a prostution (sorry again). And easier than writing those long long posts.

That's it... [Smile]

I understand your point, and sure from a certain point of view it would make sense for him to just do it and get it over [Smile] . However,if someone was assailing your character on here sharazat, continuously posting things that you state to be untrue, How would you react??? All people react differently, some people don't handle things well, others might ignore it knowing its not true or some might be so upset that they will try to fight off untruths with lengthy explinations. You cannot judge a person by how they react under these circumstance, it is not fair.Personally, if I was in YEGS position,I wouldn't post lengthy explinations, but I wouldn't post my picture either because its not anyones damn business on here what is going on in my personal life and I dont give a crap if a bunch of strangers validate me or not [Big Grin] .
As for the rest of his posts, well so what if he posts that lebanese women in his eyes are the best?? It isn't personal, its a preference that he feels, you want to judge by that??? You'll end up judging about 99.999% of the posters in this forum-we all have strong opinions, preferences and subjects we feel very strongly about and you see it on a daily basis here [Big Grin] . However,What does that have to do with him having to defend himself against 3 women who between the three don't have sense enough to have any personal dignity and who's motives are highly questionable [Confused]

If YEG is Yanal-well that is between him and Anna, its not appropriate for public consumption and it's just heresay.Don't get me wrong- I despise men who beat women, especially when they are pregnant-this shows a cowardly low life who obviously has issues with having a small penis and is overcompensating for his inadequacies by taking his frustrations out on a weak defenseless woman and unborn child. Despicable acts, if they are true.
That's the whole point-we only have her word they are true.She states he is harrassing her, yet she is clearly thinking we are stupid enough not to see she is following him and trying to reverse it back on him being the culprit. She DID have yanal's so called blog posted in her profile [Roll Eyes] Hmmm,wasn't she complaining that he was stalking her??? When you want to garner sympathy from a board where the majority of posters are women what's the guaranteed statement to bolster women's outrage?? Beating a pregnant woman, that's what. It immediately sends women off the deep end, and with good reason because it's one of the worst acts a man can committ against a woman besides raping her [Mad] .

Bottom line sharazat- this isn't the place for this and not one of us know what really happened so we shouldn't be judging one way or another. This is way, way too personal for the board and should have never been posted on here!!
Karmic justice has a way of righting wrongs, and if you believe in Allah then it will be up to her to judge them in the end, not the women of ES!! [Smile]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

'''However,if someone was assailing your character on here sharazat, continuously posting things that you state to be untrue, How would you react??? ''''

I never come here again, that's what a normal person has to do [Smile] I m not only talking for YEG, for m.e. as well.

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
'''However,if someone was assailing your character on here sharazat, continuously posting things that you state to be untrue, How would you react??? ''''

I never come here again, that's what a normal person has to do [Smile] I m not only talking for YEG, for m.e. as well.

Why?? Why should you let yourself be pushed out when you might really have done nothing wrong?? Then you would be giving them what they want.I wouldn't say normal people would do that sharazat-it would just be another reaction some people choose [Smile] . I would never let anyone run me out of anywhere and neither would alot of people. To me that would be a sure sign of guilt, and what was said is the truth and the person is so embarrassed that they run away, I'm sure many people would agree.

I think though maybe you meant to say is that you would ignore it,continue on and not let yourself be sucked into defending yourself-which is what a majority of people would do and that is definitely what I would do [Big Grin] .

Your definitely entitled to your opinion and how you would act, just don't contribute it as how "normal" people would act because we all have different ways of handling things with many factors coming into play and it boils down to how you were brought up to deal with conflict [Smile]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:

If i were m.e,yes,i would never,ever come to post here again.Period.Deal with such a private matter in public.
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
<I was in YEGS position,I wouldn't post lengthy explinations, but I wouldn't post my picture either >

Wait....did i miss YEG's pic?Were is it?
Not that i'm asking for it,cause i wont EVER post mine here,but if he does it by himself....i would take a peek just like anybody else [Wink]

YEG!!!!!!!!!!!!Come back!!!!!!!!!

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
<I was in YEGS position,I wouldn't post lengthy explinations, but I wouldn't post my picture either >

Wait....did i miss YEG's pic?Were is it?
Not that i'm asking for it,cause i wont EVER post mine here,but if he does it by himself....i would take a peek just like anybody else [Wink]

YEG!!!!!!!!!!!!Come back!!!!!!!!!

sash i am here my friend, i just got busy over the weekend, i had a nice one:)

I dont care about that woman called m.e. and about that blog she is the one posting in that blog! i think she hijacked that blog and she is using it to post her lies!
Items in this blog were being posted from Salt Lake City, Utah, United states of america!

Who is living there! i used to think that her man is living in egypt! how come he is posting from Salt lake city!!!

I think this woman is sick and i think she is the one posting on that blog to make everyone believe that what she is claiming is true and just lie to everyone as usual!

Just imagine, how come she is trying to convince everyone that i am the man she is looking for while she is using someone else's blog on her profile and in that blog a guy, who is posting from Utah, is admitting that he is the father! so where is the problem! If what was in that blog is true then i think it wont be hard to be with that man, but i guess she is hijacked that blog and writing on behalf of someone to make every think that he is the one saying that but she is so naive because its so obvious that she is the one posting when i read that blog!

This woman is so weird and a liar, i dont know what does she want from ES!

I have read a copy of the E-mails sent by her husband and i was shocked

Bottom Line:
This woman 'm.e." def. needs help

Peace

m.e.
Member # 14680

quote:
However,What does that have to do with him having to defend himself
Rumi,

He is not defending himself, he is attacking me. I had said on two threads that I will not discuss the details of this situation on the board anymore or again. Look back and see the last derogatory thing I said about/to him. Look at his posts about me. The personal attacks need to stop, but he only continues to attack.

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Dear ES members

This woman "m.e." is threating me on PMs and she mentioned something like FBI on her threat to me.

I am making everyone witness that, just to know how sick this woman is, she is totally unstable and i am warning everyone from this woman!
stay away from her
how many nicknames are she using? i know so far m.e. and ana huna!

i already added them to my ignore list, she was the one started the whole thing with me now she is claiming that i am the one who doesnt want to leave her alone while i dont even know her and i think i am the only one who didnt see her breath taking pictures in this forum!

Please tell me how to deal with this woman! can we kick her out of ES?? i hope we can

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com