EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » for young egyptian guy: DONT PLAY WITH ME! (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: for young egyptian guy: DONT PLAY WITH ME!
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEG you are insane AND a liar!! Leave me alone!! Stop posting about me!! You pm'd *ME* asking me to CHAT now leave me ALONE!!!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*slaps YEG and puts him in one corner*

*slaps m.e. and puts her in another corner*

*warns both i have a big stick*

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
<I was in YEGS position,I wouldn't post lengthy explinations, but I wouldn't post my picture either >

Wait....did i miss YEG's pic?Were is it?
Not that i'm asking for it,cause i wont EVER post mine here,but if he does it by himself....i would take a peek just like anybody else [Wink]

YEG!!!!!!!!!!!!Come back!!!!!!!!!

sash i am here my friend, i just got busy over the weekend, i had a nice one:)

I dont care about that woman called m.e. and about that blog she is the one posting in that blog! i think she hijacked that blog and she is using it to post her lies!
Items in this blog were being posted from Salt Lake City, Utah, United states of america!

Who is living there! i used to think that her man is living in egypt! how come he is posting from Salt lake city!!!

I think this woman is sick and i think she is the one posting on that blog to make everyone believe that what she is claiming is true and just lie to everyone as usual!

Just imagine, how come she is trying to convince everyone that i am the man she is looking for while she is using someone else's blog on her profile and in that blog a guy, who is posting from Utah, is admitting that he is the father! so where is the problem! If what was in that blog is true then i think it wont be hard to be with that man, but i guess she is hijacked that blog and writing on behalf of someone to make every think that he is the one saying that but she is so naive because its so obvious that she is the one posting when i read that blog!

This woman is so weird and a liar, i dont know what does she want from ES!

I have read a copy of the E-mails sent by her husband and i was shocked

Bottom Line:
This woman 'm.e." def. needs help

Peace

Still wondering how come that blog was being posted form Salt Lake City in Utah in the United States of America!
is the guy she is claiming to be the father of her kid is living in Utah state in the united states of america!

please i am getting confused here!

and can someone tell me how come a married woman is doing all of this online! and chase egyptian guys in a public forum!

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stop it!
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prove where that blog is being posted from. If you can't, you're a LIAR!!! I am not chasing guys, YOU are...barbie ring a bell?? Quit spinning this just to keep attacking me!!!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
*slaps YEG and puts him in one corner*

*slaps m.e. and puts her in another corner*

*warns both i have a big stick*

ROFL [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where is salt lake city anyways and who is living there! i looked it up in the map its close to california and nevada!

i dont think there are lot of egyptians in this place i never heard of saltr lke city and never heard that any egyptian went thr, not for a visit even! so who is posting in that blog!!

are your man living in america! then why are you claiming a guy in egypt that is the father of your kid!

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

No proof = LIAR
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

lets agree that your man is the one really posting in that blog regardless that this blos is being posted from the states!
since he admits that he is the father of your kid already in his blog, i dont think he will deny it elsewhereonline!
i think there is something weird about that and i read that blog before you close it and it was so obvious that you are the one who is postin gin that blog you posted some text msgs and you were talking to him telling him how you will take revenge and what will you do! then you posted a stupid post about china olympic games!
Woman you seriously need help it showd that you have something to do with posts on that blog
i think you hijacked this blog!
i will google it online! and see
there are many stories behind you! you are not as simple and honest as you are trying to picture your self
def. you are not a victim you are not naive nor stupid
you are just so smart that you want to fool us all!

--------------------

m.e.
Member # 14680

Dodging the fact *YOU STILL HAVE NO PROOF TO YOUR ALLEGATIONS.*
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

this blog was hacked and it has been reported to google that this blog was hacked on april 9th , i googled it and i found a msg sent to google from a guy asking google for help to get his blog back that was hacked by the end of march and an american hacked it and that she doesnt want to leave him alone after he realised that she is married and have kids, she hacked all his accounts and he got them except his blog he still didnt get back!

That woman is not easy i told you there is something about her!

i got a proof that this blog is hijacked and not posted by the guy she is talking about!

http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-howdoi/browse_thread/thread/a06cd30817d581e1/3adda35067ab0053#3adda35067ab0053

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
lets agree that your man is the one really posting in that blog regardless that this blos is being posted from the states!
since he admits that he is the father of your kid already in his blog, i dont think he will deny it elsewhereonline!
i think there is something weird about that and i read that blog before you close it and it was so obvious that you are the one who is postin gin that blog you posted some text msgs and you were talking to him telling him how you will take revenge and what will you do! then you posted a stupid post about china olympic games!
Woman you seriously need help it showd that you have something to do with posts on that blog
there are many stories behind you! you are not as simple and honest as you are trying to picture your self

Nobody gives a sh*t about your sh*t.
quote:
Originally posted by m.e.:

Nobody gives a sh*t about the sh*t he posts about you.
Nobody gives a sh*t about him.
Nobody gives a sh*t about you.

You should both eat sh*t.

and die

By suffocation...on sh*t.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

You have no proof I did anything at all to anyone! Now leave me alone!!! Or you just jaded because I wouldn't chat with you?!
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

I got a proof that this blog is hijacked and not posted by the guy she is talking about!

http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-howdoi/browse_thread/thread/a06cd30817d581e1/3adda35067ab0053#3adda35067ab0053

--------------------

m.e.
Member # 14680

You have no proof of anything! That doesn't mean me or him or it's even true! Sorry, try again.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn you psychos. DAMN YOU IN HELL~!!!!!!!!1

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

I got a proof that this blog is hijacked and not posted by the guy she is talking about!

A guy is reporting to Google tha some crazy woman has hacked all his account back on april 9th 2008!

i think we have a crazy hacker woman here as well trying to fool us all

please read that link and see what he reported to google!
this woman is weird.

--------------------

m.e.
Member # 14680

Sorry, can't you stretch it further? Am I God too? I thought you were ignoring me?
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
That's no proof my dear psycho, sire.

quote:
Sorry, can't you stretch it further? Am I God too? I thought you were ignoring me?

I thought that was your last post, 10 posts ago ?
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

m.e.
who are you and what do you want from me and from ES!

why are you here!
looking for fun or looking for fight or a husband although you are already married!

you hacked a guy's accoutns and posting from hisd blog! what do you want to prove that what you are saying is true and that he admits that on his blog! while you re the one who is really posting from yr house in saltr lke city!
does that make a stable woman! will a stable woman do that or think of that!
how do yu feel when you look to your kids and husband while you are doing that! dont you feel bad for yourself!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
Damn you psychos. DAMN YOU IN HELL~!!!!!!!!1

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*passes my big stick to vader*
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

I will tell you what I want from you: LEAVE ME ALONE!! And for your information, that is not where I am and you know nothing about me. Now IGNORE ME and I will IGNORE YOU.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
m.e.
who are you and what do you want from me and from ES!

why are you here!
looking for fun or looking for fight or a husband although you are already married!

you hacked a guy's accoutns and posting from hisd blog! what do you want to prove that what you are saying is true and that he admits that on his blog! while you re the one w
quote:

ho is really posting from yr house in saltr lke city!
does that make a stable woman! will a stable woman do that or think of that!
how do yu feel when you look to your kids and husband while you are doing that! dont you feel bad for yourself!

Yes, we saw that dear psycho sire, the first 115 times you posted it.

I beg to differ about the fact that it is proof.

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:
I will tell you what I want from you: LEAVE ME ALONE!! And for your information, that is not where I am and you know nothing about me. Now IGNORE ME and I will IGNORE YOU.

this was reported to google april 9th taht the blog you were using as your homepage was hacked and that it contains false information that an american woman is posting on a guy's blog on his behalf!

who else will think of hacking this blog and saying things on behalf of this guy to make everyone believe that he is the father of your kid but you!

it doesnt need brains to figure out that!

just admit it, you are a sick hacker and i think the fbi that you used to threatn me should be after you
hacking in an internet crime

m.e.
Member # 14680

Excuse me! You asked what I wanted, now ignore me! And I have never hacked anything in my life. Sorry, I'm not that talented. And if you say I threatened you with the FBI, post my pm...or do you want me to? Are you done yet??
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

who is posting from saltr lke city!
where are you living? i think you might know where salt lke city is since you are american! maybe you asked some of your friends who live away in a place called salt lke city to write that in that blog! or maybe its you who is living in saltr lke city! i never heard of this place! anyone living in saltr lke city!

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
m.e.

I dont know you, I dont know your ex, but I want to share some advice as a woman. I also had a child once by a man that turned out to be the biggest waste of space ever, I spent about 3 years not letting go and hoping that he would be a decent person, I tried desperately to get him to be part of my childs life. He would lie about me, tell people it was a one night stand etc, when it wasn't. He was a womaniser, a lier, he drank quite alot, bragged about money and was very selfish and used people, plus he was racist. The ONLY good thing i can say is that he worked hard. I met some of his family and they also turned out to be a waste of space (makes sense), one brother never worked and took loads of drugs, and his mother never even wanted to see her grandchild.
I came to the conclusion that the whole family would have absolutely NOTHING to offer my child, apart from bad examples, so I stopped chasing and alhamdulillah it was the best thing i could have done for my child, he now has a fantastic father, and although its not an ideal situation to be in, you can only make choices from NOW onwards that help you to give your child the best you can.
You need to let it go, it doesn't matter who this man is, it doesn't matter if he is the father, what matters is that you keep yourself in a healthy state and build your life with your child and inshaAllah if you do good things God will look after you both.

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

Mrs. Thank you very much. That is exactly the place I came to and I want nothing but to move forward and I have. I now just want YEG to leave me alone. My son is all I want to focus on. Again, thank you for sharing with me.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
*takes big stick back from vader and bashes YEG and m.e. over the head with it*

--------------------

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Mrs. Sometimes the best thing to do is be thankful the man won't be around to infect your childs sense of self-worth.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
who is posting from saltr lke city!
where are you living? i think you might know where salt lke city is since you are american! maybe you asked some of your friends who live away in a place called salt lke city to write that in that blog! or maybe its you who is living in saltr lke city! i never heard of this place! anyone living in saltr lke city!

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh over this absurd statement. Y.E.G., it's common knowledge over here in the U.S. where Salt Lake City is and most Americans have some inkling of where it geographically lies. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I agree with Mrs, best thing is to ignore the moron. I would not want to even own up to having a child with this idiot anyway. He isnt going to do you or the child any good, hes a waste of time, energy and space. If you stop replying to him he will be ranting away on his own as everyone is sick of hearing him babble on by now.

--------------------

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
*takes big stick back from vader and bashes YEG and m.e. over the head with it*

I was in the process of poking them in the butt..................holes.... xD
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
m.e

You are welcome. It was very hard for me to pull away from my ex as we shared the same friends from our work, but you have to start ignoring anything to do with him, when you are emotional it is very hard, but you have to pull yourself away from it. Everytime a thought pops into your head or makes you angry say to yourself 'what would he teach my son?' 'Do I want my son to be like his father?', if the answer is NOTHING GOOD and NO, then that will give you the strength.

My ex came back a few years ago and knocked at my door, something I had spent many nights dreaming about when my son was a baby, hoping he would and that he would put everything right. You know what, when I opened the door i felt absolutely nothing, to be sure i felt nothing, i spent some time with him, but i just though 'oh my God what did i see in you!?' he appeared really insignificant and small and unnatractive and you know what? as far as life goes, I had left him behind!
I had grown, I had improved on Education, self esteem, maturity, and he was still in the same place, doing the same things I swear to God!

Me and my son are so very lucky to have been spared a life with this man, and I feel that you will be too, so please take my advice and the future will be alot more positive than it feels right now.

p.s I have one regret, that I spent too long chasing him, chasing a man i hoped he could be, this made me depressed, upset and not the mother I could have and should have been for my son, i'm trying to save you the same regret x

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

this woman m.e. is sick i swr to god she is so evil and not a good person as many of you think
i know many of you knows that and are sure of that
someone tell me, isnt she married and have kids! howcome she gets pregnant with anther man while she is stil married!
how many man did she sleeps with other men while she is married!
not mentioning the pics that most of you have seen it!

how can she tell that any of them is the father of her kid!

did any of you read the emails sent by her husband! proofs nothing but how bad this woman is and how evil she is!

please stop treating her like a victim and giving her advice she is not that naive and she is fooling us all even fooling her husband who has been married to her for 11 years and who said that in his emails, she even hacked other guy's account and she is using his blog to post things she wants us to believe!

please this woman doesnt belong here with normal people she is sick and dangerous!

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
YEG - No I havent read any of this thread, i'm not interested, this is not a lovers tiff, there is a child and a mother involved in this, i'm not interested in anything that m.e has done in the past.

I'm offering her advice so that she can put this behind her and be emotionally strong for her and her son, we should all want that for her, regardless of whoever she is or whatever she may or may not have done.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
YEG SHUT THE F*CK UP! what the hell would YOU know about normal people? None of us here are 'normal'

--------------------

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Ayisha werent you ignored awhile ago LOL
shut the f**k up woman

--------------------

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An open letter to m.e. and YEG:

Please STFU already!!! [Mad]

Enough is enough, you are 2 grown adult people who continue to feed off of each other at the expense of the rest of us.

YEG-I do not care one way or another if she is crazy or not, if she posts a blog from the hilltops or from her Arse(pointing out that Salt Lake is a REAL city, since I used to live there for a minute). Stop talking about it, stop bringing it up and maintain your Pride Like a man for the love of all that's holy!! Let it go, leave it be. You don't have to defend yourself but you certainly don't need to keep on bringing up irrelevant points. Please refer to my previous posts if you cannot understand this. TOO PERSONAL FOR THIS FORUM!!!!! Please do not answer me back as I will no longer reply. I did not write to defend "you", I was looking at the big picture.

To M.e.-Have some freaking dignity as a woman !!!
I will not allow you to manipulate me into being a pawn for you to continue your drama. I don't care if YEG is Yanal. Fact of the matter is-you chose to have sex with yanal, maybe you had a husband and maybe you didnt, I dont care. The point is you chose to have sex with a man outside of marriage, you are a grown woman who did not use birth control, and so now you reap what you sow.Do us a favor and Take Mrs Advice. I don't care about your pictures, I dont care if you chose to use props in your photo shoots and I certainly don't care what your favorite baseball team is [Roll Eyes] .

Take it to springer or mauri povich, Im sure they will help you nail down "your baby daddy". Just take it somewhere else because between you and Mystic, my eyes are starting to bleed after I read your posts. [Mad] . Good luck , Good bye, hasta la nachos chimichanga , adios, etc.

Regards,

Rumi [Smile]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVa Philip Morries
Member # 15245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVa Philip Morries     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear ES members

This woman "m.e." is threating me on PMs and she mentioned something like FBI on her threat to me.

I am making everyone witness that, just to know how sick this woman is, she is totally unstable and i am warning everyone from this woman!
stay away from her
how many nicknames are she using? i know so far m.e. and ana huna!

i already added them to my ignore list, she was the one started the whole thing with me now she is claiming that i am the one who doesnt want to leave her alone while i dont even know her and i think i am the only one who didnt see her breath taking pictures in this forum!

Please tell me how to deal with this woman! can we kick her out of ES?? i hope we can

Get busy with life and forget about her and have fun with your lebanese girl.
Posts: 211 | From: alexandria | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVa Philip Morries
Member # 15245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVa Philip Morries     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
quote:

Nobody gives a sh*t about your sh*t.
quote:

Nobody gives a sh*t about the sh*t he posts about you.
Nobody gives a sh*t about him.
Nobody gives a sh*t about you.

You should both eat sh*t.

and die

By suffocation...on sh*t.

Well caught fellow .
I totally agree

Posts: 211 | From: alexandria | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
shut the f**k up woman

listen ya ANAL or whoever you are. PLEASE put me on ignore, im begging you, then you wont be able to send me pm's with more crap like you write here.

I am not interested in YOU or HER or who she has been doing whatever with or who told you she was doing whatever with whether you blank out real names or not. You will not be getting a reply so dont hold your breath waiting for one. No, on second thoughts please do hold your breath waiting for one!

[Roll Eyes]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is just my opinion that with all of this anger against each other, I'm sensing some underlying sexual tension still going on....
(just a thought [Wink] )

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
shut the f**k up woman

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*To M.e.-Have some freaking dignity as a woman !!!
I will not allow you to manipulate me into being a pawn for you to continue your drama. I don't care if YEG is Yanal. Fact of the matter is-you chose to have sex with yanal, maybe you had a husband and maybe you didnt, I dont care. The point is you chose to have sex with a man outside of marriage, you are a grown woman who did not use birth control, and so now you reap what you sow.Do us a favor and Take Mrs Advice. I don't care about your pictures, I dont care if you chose to use props in your photo shoots and I certainly don't care what your favorite baseball team is .

Take it to springer or mauri povich, Im sure they will help you nail down "your baby daddy". Just take it somewhere else because between you and Mystic, my eyes are starting to bleed after I read your posts. . Good luck , Good bye, hasta la nachos chimichanga , adios, etc.

Regards,

Rumi

Amen
This is the best i´ve read about this whole crap **** none of us are interested.
...post from the hiitop or from her arse...props in your pics [Big Grin]

BUT YEAHHHHH,HAVE SOME DIGNITY,WOMAN!!!!! [Mad]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
As a full grown up,married woman who chose to had sex with another man you are now fully responsible for the results of your actions.
PERIOD [Mad]

Rest the case!

Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
It is just my opinion that with all of this anger against each other, I'm sensing some underlying sexual tension still going on....
(just a thought [Wink] )

Oh wow Smuckers.. you just opened another chapter to this R rated drama...I think! [Big Grin]
Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What fresh hell is this?

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com