EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Did you met your Egyptian husband/wife online? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Did you met your Egyptian husband/wife online?
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i a cheap person i would rather spend 10$ on a shirt and wear it for many years *****

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
vader thankyou for your comment, my hero!
sash, maybe cold fish was the wrong adjective, perhaps i should have said reserved?
i don't believe it was "me", they were all perfect gentlemen in fact, just not what i was expecting when i went away.
of course i got the usual catcalls and whistles, but they were mostly from the younger generation . i am just surprised is all.

[Wink] [Big Grin]

Manx are you really complaining that you met proper Egyptian gentlemen that treated you with total respect [Confused]

If you were in Sharm you can find plenty of the other type [Razz]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
vader thankyou for your comment, my hero!
sash, maybe cold fish was the wrong adjective, perhaps i should have said reserved?
i don't believe it was "me", they were all perfect gentlemen in fact, just not what i was expecting when i went away.
of course i got the usual catcalls and whistles, but they were mostly from the younger generation . i am just surprised is all.

[Wink] [Big Grin]

Manx are you really complaining that you met proper Egyptian gentlemen that treated you with total respect [Confused]

If you were in Sharm you can find plenty of the other type [Razz]

That's what she said, she was in sharm!!

I'd be confused too, a milf and no harassment or anything ? what's wrong with people nowadays. xD

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no penny , i am certainly not complaining!
i much prefer the gentlman types believe me.
but from reading postings on this board i got the impression nearly all egy men in the tourist ares were said flirty types.
how wrong was that impression lol
VADER what is a MILF? i hope it's nothing derogatory for your sake young man, as i would be seriously displeased with you !! [Wink]
could it be that i covered when meeting such ?
[Confused]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MILF ....lol [Big Grin]

You never watched American Pie?? It's from that movie I think. Just google it, you will soon know.
The first time a student wrote MILF I corrected it. I said: it is milK. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I thought he was talking about his breakfast or so. [Wink]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MILF: Mother I'd Like to Fùck.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] O M G
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
VADER!!
I THINK I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK!
BREATHE ! BREATHE !!

Member # 14517

Rate Member
no desertgirl i have not watched this movie, maybe i should, though i am of nervous disposition so would it be in my interest to do so? [Wink]
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a great movie. I have the box set and the jokes never get old. In fact i have never met anyone who hated American Pie. The wedding is my favourite
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
If its any consolation older Egyptian men don't sulk very much. Hardly at all infact. They do grow up eventually [Smile]
Sadly I think some of you have a long way to go yet [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I've heard this. ((waiting for him to age more..))
[Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist Cake Girl:

Please woman we don't brag about that, come back when you have some hard wood and tile flooring then maybe we can talk. All those times in Egypt and you didn't learn the art of the bargain?

((SPITS MORNING COFFEE ALL OVER MONITOR!)) [Eek!]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
quote:
EXCUSE ME, but did Mystic-rentabride just sell herself for some laminate and vinyl flooring??

Please woman we don't brag about that, come back when you have some hard wood and tile flooring then maybe we can talk. All those times in Egypt and you didn't learn the art of the bargain?

I vowed I would not respond but you seem to be under the illusion/delusion/whatever that we want to hear about and/or are jealous of your life? No on both counts. If you are so happy with your new found position(wife for hire) then go live it and stop trying to tempt us with your synthetic floorings. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Really it's very depressing so khalas just go.

I wasnt bragging in the first place, and the choice of what went in was mine, he would have happily paid for the more expensive things but i dont have a need for more expensive. i do not have the need for hardwood floors and i dont like tile. I am not so stuck up and particular that I have to have the top of the line of everything, i want simpler things, why pay so much for something when other things that are far cheaper do just as nicely.
I do not think i have come across more stuck up people as i have here, putting people down because of what work they do and suggesting that vinyl flooring and laminate is not good enough, seems nothing is good enough for you people around here, well, i wont generalize everyone here as there are several good people, but it seems alot need to learn that top of the line brand name things are not everything in this world. How in the world can people be so materialistic.

You could have got some really cool tile where they put the electrical line underneath and had it heated during the winter. My mother did this and it's GREAT, I hardly think she's stuck up, but she would never spend money for cheaper flooring.

It just doesn't look nice and wears out easier. I think what Alchemist meant is that since he was footing the bill, why didn't you get the best thing? Or is he planning to do aluminum siding to the house next? [Big Grin]

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
EXCUSE ME, but did Mystic-rentabride just sell herself for some laminate and vinyl flooring??

I vowed I would not respond but you seem to be under the illusion/delusion/whatever that we want to hear about and/or are jealous of your life? No on both counts. If you are so happy with your new found position(wife for hire) then go live it and stop trying to tempt us with your synthetic floorings. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Really it's very depressing so khalas just go.

I wasnt bragging in the first place, and the choice of what went in was mine, he would have happily paid for the more expensive things but i dont have a need for more expensive. i do not have the need for hardwood floors and i dont like tile. I am not so stuck up and particular that I have to have the top of the line of everything, i want simpler things, why pay so much for something when other things that are far cheaper do just as nicely.
I do not think i have come across more stuck up people as i have here, putting people down because of what work they do and suggesting that vinyl flooring and laminate is not good enough, seems nothing is good enough for you people around here, well, i wont generalize everyone here as there are several good people, but it seems alot need to learn that top of the line brand name things are not everything in this world. How in the world can people be so materialistic.

Mystic don't you get it yet, nobody can understand why you went into a marriage for financial reasons. Now who is it thats being materialistic? [Confused]

You post about your new marriage and in the
first post are already talking about what he has done in your house while at the same time saying its hard to go from friend to lover. Of course it is you don't love him. Nobody understands how you can get into bed with a man you don't love.

So please don't accuse members of being materialistic for making lighthearted comments because they can't possibly understand your life choices.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a difference in being materialistic and thinking you have to have the best of the best and what i did. My marriage was for financial reasons yes, but it wasnt about getting the more expensive things in life, its about necessary things. I am surviving on my own but as fuel prices rise and prices of living go up, my income is also lowering as people arent spending as much out, therefore my decision was about surviving and being able to get necessary things, not tile and hardwood. It was discovered that my home had termites, they needed to be treated, i didnt have that money, the floor in 2 rooms needed to be replaced due to damage, i couldnt do that, the carpeting in living room children had destroyed, its a huge room,i also couldnt do that, but to go even further, even buying groceries had become a struggle. THAT is alot of the reason i married for financial reasons, not material, gotta keep up with the rest, gotta have better than others. I just simply dont like tile, especially that we should be having a child sometime early next year if things go as he wishes and tile is just asking for injuries from a child learning to walk and my children love laying in the floor and that is so hard and uninviting.
My comment of people being materialistic and stuck up is in reference of when i say what work he does, instead of recognizing its a good job that actually does pay well they put it down in saying its a poor job and not good enough. I state what I have chosen as for flooring and they come down saying that its not good enough. I just dont see reason to spend 3 times the money on something when what i chose has a warranty of several years and looks just as good. I dont need the top of the line of anything.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man am I glad I am not you.

Thank you for posting so much of your life here online, and being so ridiculously candid and open about it.

No matter how stressed I get, or how bad I think I have it.. your situation and solutions always make me feel smart, sane, and extremely self reliant.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know all about financial difficulties - I'm also a single parent, and my house needs lots of work: roof replacing, electrics re-wiring, new bathroom, etc...... the list never seems to get any shorter .........

however, I dont want to remarry or even live with someone, so how much do you think I'd get for a quick shag?

It would have to very quick, i.e. no foreplay
no blow job
he would have to have a paper bag over his head
he'd have to leave straight after
no burping, farting, snoring or scratching his arse

and I'd need an extra large bonus for psycho-analysis afterwards please

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<I am surviving on my own but as fuel prices rise and prices of living go up, my income is also lowering >

*suddenly realizing she's on the same situation, runs as fast as she can to grab the next available Muslim illegal and marries him to cover the skyrocketing fuel prices and her much thought after marble or granite floors*

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard many people making relativations about how understandable it is for a poor Egyptian man, to try to get involved with rich western women, because they simply shouldn't have a choice. It is judged as bad, but the circumstances should give him no other options.
I've heard people making opinions about poor women from second world countries who are forced to sell their bodies, because they have to feed their children, and they simply shouldn't have another option.
Right now a western woman is doing the same, and suddenly they judge her en masse! What is understandable for all the people in second world countries is not understandable for an american woman.

Not that I agree in these so called 'having no other options', because in my opinion people always have other options, but they need a lot of effort and this certainly is the most EASY solution. The most easy option for Mohamed in Sharm-el-Sheik, for Indira in India, and for Mystic in America...

I am sure that all these people are not able to look in their mirror afterwards. Mystic wasted a lot of money on holidays to Egypt, two months ago she was even planning an new holiday, and suddenly her house seems to be so bad that she needs financial support to maintain it. Thats the proof that you always have had a bad financial management in your household. You have to make reservations for such things.
Now you've spended your last dimes to Momens and Mohameds, and a new one has to come to save you because you didn't do what you were supposed to do: being a responsable mother. Being sure that your children are having a roof above their heads, clothes to wear, food to eat, schools to visit. Instead of investing in Egypt you should have invested in your household, so you wouldn't need to marry a stranger because of the money...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Instead of investing in Egypt you should have invested in your household, so you wouldn't need to marry a stranger because of the money...

Totally agree.
Financial management is important in every household.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
No matter how stressed I get, or how bad I think I have it.. your situation and solutions always make me feel smart, sane, and extremely self reliant.

This applies to so many people here it isn't even funny.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasnt aware of all of the repairs that were needed actually, only the carpeting, until recently. I did cancel the plans to travel upon discovery of these things, and when i was traveling i was able to afford it, things werent as difficult then. Prices of fuel werent as high, as well as groceries and my income was higher at that time. In the current situation with the fuel prices increasing as well as the cost of everything else and my income dropping by about 20% as people stop spending so much on dining out, that eliminated the extra income i had for such things. Doesnt matter.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Dawn-Bev*:
I know all about financial difficulties - I'm also a single parent, and my house needs lots of work: roof replacing, electrics re-wiring, new bathroom, etc...... the list never seems to get any shorter .........

however, I dont want to remarry or even live with someone, so how much do you think I'd get for a quick shag?

It would have to very quick, i.e. no foreplay
no blow job
he would have to have a paper bag over his head
he'd have to leave straight after
no burping, farting, snoring or scratching his arse

and I'd need an extra large bonus for psycho-analysis afterwards please

((spits evening cappuccino all over monitor)) [Eek!] [Big Grin]
I think Mystic is having an 'out of money experience'. [Eek!]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
As if being alone by ourselves with all the heap of bills to pay was only Mystic's...... [Roll Eyes]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

MH, I think the issue is that you have settled. You weren't looking to marry for financial support the last couple of men, but now you are. Even if you just now noticed that your home is bad need of repair, you sell yourself so quickly and easily.

MH, you have to live with integrity which means NOT settling for anything less than you absolutely know that you deserve. If what you think you deserve is to marry a man you don't love for finanical reasons (groceries and home repairs), then believe me, you are lacking in integrity and you've set your standards WAYYYYY too low. [Frown]

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuckers dont waste your breath, she didn't marry for money, its all bull so she can squeeze out some more self pity

quote:
There is a difference in being materialistic and thinking you have to have the best of the best and what i did. My marriage was for financial reasons yes, but it wasnt about getting the more expensive things in life, its about necessary things. I am surviving on my own but as fuel prices rise and prices of living go up, my income is also lowering as people arent spending as much out, therefore my decision was about surviving and being able to get necessary things, not tile and hardwood. It was discovered that my home had termites, they needed to be treated, i didnt have that money, the floor in 2 rooms needed to be replaced due to damage, i couldnt do that, the carpeting in living room children had destroyed, its a huge room,i also couldnt do that, but to go even further, even buying groceries had become a struggle. THAT is alot of the reason i married for financial reasons, not material, gotta keep up with the rest, gotta have better than others. I just simply dont like tile, especially that we should be having a child sometime early next year if things go as he wishes and tile is just asking for injuries from a child learning to walk and my children love laying in the floor and that is so hard and uninviting.
My comment of people being materialistic and stuck up is in reference of when i say what work he does, instead of recognizing its a good job that actually does pay well they put it down in saying its a poor job and not good enough. I state what I have chosen as for flooring and they come down saying that its not good enough. I just dont see reason to spend 3 times the money on something when what i chose has a warranty of several years and looks just as good. I dont need the top of the line of anything.

Your self pity really does rile me, you have no idea what being 'poor' really is, you married a man because you wanted to, because somehow you think it makes you special - thats it! End of! please stop the excuses, you think you are onto a good thing and the rest of the men in the world are losing sleep every night because you're taken, that IS what you think right?

As ????? said, you should have not kept flying to Egypt every 5 minutes, if you were so poor. While you trying to save money why dont you cancel your internet do us all a favour...wait, let me guess, its for your kids!!! [Roll Eyes]

finally, I hope your man is going to be satisfied with his cut price economy sex, no thrills and no extras, but then he'll just be over the moon because he's the one who finally got you wont he? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I know exactly what being poor is like from my past. I was at the bottom of that during my first marriage, begging money from family, living off of welfare, working like crazy to try to get money coming in while that person sat on his butt finding every reason there was not to work so dont tell me i dont know what poor is. I cant count the number of times i had to go to the food bank for food and turn to churches to help pay electricity and heating cause it had been turned off. At one point was completely homeless for nearly 2 months living in a car so yes, i know exactly what it is. Luckily now, even if things got extreme, my home is paid off so i would always have a roof over my head and a vehicle to drive as i have no debt now, but i want to keep it that way. My husband understands the arrangement and i am not cold towards him, as his wife he has a right to the relations, I will adjust. Just have to take things a bit slowly. At the time i was making the trips, i wasnt poor, i could afford the extras, things change quickly. Still not what i consider poor, dont need welfare, still managing to pay the bills. I was just buying less food and the repairs to home were on hold.
Everything is cool, I know there are people in far worse situations than i. Over all we are all happy and accepting of the arrangement.Its not perfect but nothing is.

--------------------

seabreeze
Member # 10289

That makes no sense. A round trip flight to Egypt is at least $1500, you took this how many times? You obviously took it out of savings, otherwise you would have enough to get your own new floor, new carpeting and new windows or whatever you need. NOW you don't have the savings for that and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you used the savings you had for those emergency repairs to make trips to see your SO's. That is that.

It makes you wonder why you didn't throw the money in the bank and save for a rainy day when you need to fall back on the cash especially if you've been in the wallows of despair. Not that I make fun of that, my mother works with volunteer organizations and I've gone with her several times to people who need help as you have needed it. But a resounding theme we often saw was that 99% of the time these people were their own worst enemies.
One time a woman had 4 kids, no food in the fridge, no food in the pantry, no money to pay her bills but had a HUGE wide screen television set, and a hot flashy car with expensive rims and a killer sound system. It was a familiar scene each time that the families most in need always used their money for things that weren't necessary instead of doing what they had to do to benefit THEMSELVES. I commend you for getting off of walfare, as we all pay (Paid) for that, but you are still leaning on someone else for support even now. Whatever, anyway ~

tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i like big men not skinny men!!!
maybe 220 or 250 pounds is fine with me more ass to grab!!!
ya that dude has a small forest!!
he needs a lawn mower

Wanna join us volunteers to mown his small forest?

[Big Grin]

I don't want to choke on all that hair
Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
That makes no sense. A round trip flight to Egypt is at least $1500, you took this how many times? You obviously took it out of savings, otherwise you would have enough to get your own new floor, new carpeting and new windows or whatever you need. NOW you don't have the savings for that and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you used the savings you had for those emergency repairs to make trips to see your SO's. That is that.

It makes you wonder why you didn't throw the money in the bank and save for a rainy day when you need to fall back on the cash especially if you've been in the wallows of despair. Not that I make fun of that, my mother works with volunteer organizations and I've gone with her several times to people who need help as you have needed it. But a resounding theme we often saw was that 99% of the time these people were their own worst enemies.
One time a woman had 4 kids, no food in the fridge, no food in the pantry, no money to pay her bills but had a HUGE wide screen television set, and a hot flashy car with expensive rims and a killer sound system. It was a familiar scene each time that the families most in need always used their money for things that weren't necessary instead of doing what they had to do to benefit THEMSELVES. I commend you for getting off of walfare, as we all pay (Paid) for that, but you are still leaning on someone else for support even now. Whatever, anyway ~

I still don't understand why anyone even cares if someone is covering their floors with vinyl or covering themselves with crap... !!!
And then, why is it important for anyone to even justify what they are buying, or spending or saving, or collecting husbands from all over the world for whatever reason they choose...who cares really??

Smucky you are too kind to keep trying!! Give up give up! [Big Grin]

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what happens if something happens to him and he can't support you no longer? Maybe you also have then kids together. You divorce and marry another man for financial purposes???
Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Living on welfare, in a welfare state doesn't make you poor in my book. Being poor is about having nothing, only then might people resort to doing desperate things like marrying someone to support them, when there is NO welfare and NO way of feeding their children. I dont own my own house, does that make me poor?
You are using it as a 'poor me' situation, but there is nothing to feel sorry for you for. You are not poor. People are on welfare when they are on low incomes, you work, you eat, you own a car, you own your own home, you have only one small child at home and family and a babysitter parked on your drive.

You are not poor, you are not desperate, you are no victim, just a woman who wants the world to either feel sorry for her or admire her ALL the time. It switches from one to the other with you, and sometimes both combined.

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I would have to agree with Mrs. I used to think I knew what poverty looked like until I came here, and now I will always shake my head at people in the states who think they have it bad and think they are struggling. Not to say MH has never struggled, but I've seen extremely poor women who worked 2-3 jobs to support themselves and raise their children without relying on anyone or walfare do it for years and do a good job.
She could do it IF she wanted to, and she isn't old and tired. She's what, mid-thirties with only one small child and a couple of older children getting ready to turn of age? [Confused]

I'm going with Mrs. on this one, MH IMO is using this as a crutch - but her marriage is done with and over with now. So be it. But know you are no better now than when you were calling churches and asking for their help and support to pay your electricity bill or begging your families for loans because of some man you married. You are not in a better situation, you are simply begging for what you need by giving it up to get what you need, instead of using your 'poor me' ploy.
It amazes me what some people will tell themselves to get through the night, and 20 years from now you can proudly look back and know that you never did anything on your own, you never raised your children without relying on someone, you never took care of your home without relying on someone, etc.
It would certainly seem now that the trip promised to the older girl is completely out, but it's ok as she has the new boyfriend in her life to give her the things and the attention her mother wouldn't or couldn't. How much do you want to bet that she, too, thinks she is not worthy of much as she gets older based on the example she has seen? Such a tender age (16-18?) to see your own mother do the things her mother has done. Badly done MH, very badly done. But I do suppose a miracle could be pulled off and she could be completely 100% grounded, self-sufficient and independent but as we live what we know, my guess is ... probably not~

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
I know exactly what being poor is like from my past. I was at the bottom of that during my first marriage, begging money from family, living off of welfare, working like crazy to try to get money coming in while that person sat on his butt finding every reason there was not to work so dont tell me i dont know what poor is. I cant count the number of times i had to go to the food bank for food and turn to churches to help pay electricity and heating cause it had been turned off. At one point was completely homeless for nearly 2 months living in a car so yes, i know exactly what it is. Luckily now, even if things got extreme, my home is paid off so i would always have a roof over my head and a vehicle to drive as i have no debt now, but i want to keep it that way. My husband understands the arrangement and i am not cold towards him, as his wife he has a right to the relations, I will adjust. Just have to take things a bit slowly. At the time i was making the trips, i wasnt poor, i could afford the extras, things change quickly. Still not what i consider poor, dont need welfare, still managing to pay the bills. I was just buying less food and the repairs to home were on hold.
Everything is cool, I know there are people in far worse situations than i. Over all we are all happy and accepting of the arrangement.Its not perfect but nothing is.

gobble...gobble...gobble...blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.... [Roll Eyes]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
The trip isnt completely off at all, just delayed until he is living here and settled and can take time from work to travel with us. Perhaps in the spring after little one arrives. Yes she has a boyfriend but that is a controlled situation, no time alone for them. We all spend time together as a family, me and the girls and her boyfriend as well, he's a good kid, though he really should learn to stand up to her and tell her no sometimes when she tells him what to do. Bossy little girl she is, but they adore eachother. Yes i could work many jobs and make plenty of money, the point is that these days parents are never home with their children and that is just wrong, i will not be one of the ones that is constantly gone to work and never sees the kids when what they need most is me here to be with them and help them in anything they need, so i will work a little for extra money, hubby will work and bring in what we need for bills and such and i will be at home with my children so that they actually have a parent in their life.

--------------------

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Perhaps in the spring after little one arrives.
Pregnant already? [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Yes she has a boyfriend but that is a controlled situation, no time alone for them. We all spend time together as a family, me and the girls and her boyfriend as well, he's a good kid, though he really should learn to stand up to her and tell her no sometimes when she tells him what to do. Bossy little girl she is, but they adore eachother.
How romantic... [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Yes i could work many jobs and make plenty of money, the point is that these days parents are never home with their children and that is just wrong,
yea, tell us about it, they're too busy jet setting all over the globe chasing foreign men instead of spending it at home with their kids. NOW you want to stay home? That's very noble of you... [Embarrassed]

quote:
i will not be one of the ones that is constantly gone to work and never sees the kids when what they need most is me here to be with them and help them in anything they need,
and JUST in the nik of time, eah? Didn't you say the two oldest are almost of age? Wow, they must be shocked this day finally arrived, of course they're probably about to go to college...

quote:
so i will work a little for extra money, hubby will work and bring in what we need for bills and such and i will be at home with my children so that they actually have a parent in their life.
Good luck with all that, just hope nothing happens to the hubby and you're back to square one and saddled with MORE children. I don't know why some people just don't STOP reproducing...just because you CAN have children doesn't mean you SHOULD. You haven't even lived with this man yet and you've got everything planned, apparently a bun already in the oven (wow pregnant on the wedding night, how crazy is that, it's been what, 8 days since you were married and you already know you are pregnant? Are you sure this happened on the wedding night?)...

I agree with Cosmo, you remind us all of how sane and grounded we really are. Thank you.

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
No she thinks she is JK Rowling.

The woman lives in la la land.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I dont know that i am pregnant, but I can assume that i most likely am due to the timing of it in the cycle, 3 days he was here was during the most fertile time of cycle. And if i am not, I will be within a couple months. It certainly didnt occur before, lol kinda hard to do 800 miles apart. I will know in a week or so as its been a week now, should be able to test at 2 weeks and know.
As for my statement of being with kids, i mean the parents that dont see their kids hardly at all because they are always at work, the ones that leave in the morning and arrive home after bedtime, they are never there at all. I was there and have been there for my kids daily with the exception of my trips which came only 2 times a year. And when i was gone there were daily phone calls and story reading and such so i was still available, unlike the ones that are at work so they cant talk to their kids at all. While i admire what they are trying to do, I dont agree with it.Kids are left on their own too much and able to do anything they wish this way, for mine, they are never without a parent, they do not stay with baby sitters, they are with me or their father constantly, and in the instance of staying with a friend i have to talk to the parent face to face to ensure that they will be there with them all the time.

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic, how can you aim to become pregnant by a man you hardly know, married and don't even love??

Please seek professional help.

[Frown]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Mystic, how can you aim to become pregnant by a man you hardly know, married and don't even love??

Please seek professional help.

[Frown]

TL,MH is all about attention seeking,the freakier/weirder the better.So since she already married one of her "offers" it's about "expected" [Roll Eyes] the next chapter in the MH saga to be The Pregnancy.
She cannot bear to be out of the board's comments for a second.

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PAL....MH..... who is next????? [Roll Eyes] [Confused]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
I dont know that i am pregnant, but I can assume that i most likely am due to the timing of it in the cycle, 3 days he was here was during the most fertile time of cycle. And if i am not, I will be within a couple months. It certainly didnt occur before, lol kinda hard to do 800 miles apart. I will know in a week or so as its been a week now, should be able to test at 2 weeks and know.
As for my statement of being with kids, i mean the parents that dont see their kids hardly at all because they are always at work, the ones that leave in the morning and arrive home after bedtime, they are never there at all. I was there and have been there for my kids daily with the exception of my trips which came only 2 times a year. And when i was gone there were daily phone calls and story reading and such so i was still available, unlike the ones that are at work so they cant talk to their kids at all. While i admire what they are trying to do, I dont agree with it.Kids are left on their own too much and able to do anything they wish this way, for mine, they are never without a parent, they do not stay with baby sitters, they are with me or their father constantly, and in the instance of staying with a friend i have to talk to the parent face to face to ensure that they will be there with them all the time.

Ok,Mystic...how about sending us a pic of you getting laid with your latest hubbo?????
Since you reached the freaky/weirdo status long time ago,you should now aim for kinky all the way.This will sure increase the online trafic to your posts. [Wink]

Yowza
Member # 14400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yowza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
Posts: 198 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something not quite right here... announcing a pregnancy before the baby's possibly even been conceived sounds a wee bit warped to me. It really bugs me that people take for granted that they will become pregnant the second they even look at the latest man/victim - unless there's something iffy about the timing that we're not being told?? [Wink] Please, MH, have a bit of self-respect and dignity. This is all just too screwed up for words.
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by get_over_it:
Something not quite right here... announcing a pregnancy before the baby's possibly even been conceived sounds a wee bit warped to me. It really bugs me that people take for granted that they will become pregnant the second they even look at the latest man/victim - unless there's something iffy about the timing that we're not being told?? [Wink] Please, MH, have a bit of self-respect and dignity. This is all just too screwed up for words.

Anything's possible in Mystic's Lalaland,get_over_it.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by get_over_it:

LOL @ victim ~
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

Ok,Mystic...how about sending us a pic of you getting laid with your latest hubbo?????
Since you reached the freaky/weirdo status long time ago,you should now aim for kinky all the way.This will sure increase the online trafic to your posts. [Wink]

ROFL - Too funny [Big Grin] , dont tell her this, next time I will be scared to click on any links, I can see it now, she'll have a big grin saying 'look at me, look at me'!

And Mystic, how bloody dare you! you self righteous no hoper, how dare you judge families that go out to work to try and give the best for their family while you lay on your back to get some wood flooring!

YOU are the one bringing strangers into the home, YOU are the one who plays happy families with any Tom, Dick or Harry, YOU are the one who is boasting about being pregnant after your first/second/third (who gives a s***) encounter. For the record, i'll tell you now that we dont want to know how big it is or what position you were in ok!

So, lets assume you were pregnant, because your selfish and self absorbed...what if next week he hits you? What if next week he stops work and becomes a lazy bum? What if the week after you find out he's had a affair? What if next month you find out he's gay and you were just a cover up? What if next month you find out he has a gambling/drinking/lying problem? What if next week he shouts at your kids and upsets them too much? What if next month your older kid says 'i'm not living with this man'?????

Sorry, thats all just life isn't it, things that have happened to real people, in the real world, you know, the kind of people that go to work to make ends meet? the kind of people that get to know a partner before they have children with them. The kind of people you think you are better than. People like you deserve to fall flat on your face! You'd still want to talk about it, you'd still want pity! and you'd still think your the worlds best Mother/wife/woman/muslimah!!

AND MOMEN - Yes we all know that she is getting married to strangers, having babies with strangers and pissing us all off with her tales of woe, because of you, this is all for your benefit and she hopes you are reading it all and weeping! She hopes that you are regretting how you could ever let such a good catch go. This is ALL for YOU!!! In case you haven't realised she is wanting you to get in touch and say 'please Mystic dont do this' 'why are you doing this?', and her response will be 'because I have nothing now, nothing left to live for, my life is destroyed anyway' .
That will tell her you care, she will screw up her life, JUST to get your attention, she will use another man JUST to get YOUR attention and try to get WHAT SHE WANTS.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
AND MOMEN - Yes we all know that she is getting married to strangers, having babies with strangers and pissing us all off with her tales of woe, because of you, this is all for your benefit and she hopes you are reading it all and weeping! She hopes that you are regretting how you could ever let such a good catch go. This is ALL for YOU!!! In case you haven't realised she is wanting you to get in touch and say 'please Mystic dont do this' 'why are you doing this?', and her response will be 'because I have nothing now, nothing left to live for, my life is destroyed anyway' .
That will tell her you care, she will screw up her life, JUST to get your attention, she will use another man JUST to get YOUR attention and try to get WHAT SHE WANTS.

That's right, even if she is in denial of what she's doing, that's about the jist of it. Momen is probably living his life someone far more level-headed and thanking God for his escape out of laminate-flooring hell. [Roll Eyes]

So now if anything happens that Mrs. mentioned with this guy she can say 'see what HE did'...the same as her 'lazy ex husband who never worked forcing her to beg for money from others'.

She relies on others to give her what she needs instead of planning for the days that she might just have to rely on herself. She sets things up in her life in such a way that she never really has to take responsibility or fault if (and when!) they crumble. So be it, it's her choice, but the kids involved suffer. It's sad to watch.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think after all Momen did the right thing to break up with her. He thought he can do better and unfortunately I have to agree here. Tonya's escapades are just too much for anyone to swallow.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

But TL keep in mind that the latest hubby seems to know all about the past escapades and accepts them fully. OUCH. What does that say about him? [Confused]
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com