EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » For God Sake

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For God Sake
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For God Sake, please help my friend in this and answer my question truly.

"Any American girls out there has any kind of relations to an Egyptian man recently and (for your hint) perhaps he said that he will go to America for work business after 3 - 4 months later.

For your info, my friend is a divorce lady with 2 little sons. All I know, till now that Egyptian man cannot marry her, cause he still cannot change his mind, cause he does not want his future baby (if he married my friend) has step brothers. My friend many times said bye, but he always asked back, and many times he said bye, but he contacts my friend again.

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously I would not choose any man over my children.

This guy either accepts that there will be children of another man in his future household and he will treat them with love and respect or for both of them it's definitely time to move on. IMHO tell your friend to end the drama.

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Tiger.... If this man will never accept the other kids he'll make a lousy husband and father!!!
Your friend sounds like a totally uncaring man...and the woman shouldn't even be giving him the time of day!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats he thinking that the boys would be bad for his child then he should be looking for a woman who has no ties at all .She should how ever not even choose of her boys for this man .Or he cannot say good bye cause he wants a meal ticket to America as well .
She can do better beleive me .
I agree with MS and Tiger .

--------------------
"Most men are accredited fools shortly after they leave the womb.”

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL he is using your friend. silly egyptian guys and their games. tell her to go find an egyptian guy thats been livn in the states and make sure he has adapted to american culture. ill say it again. western women do not go well with egyptian men. 2 very diff culture cmon its common sense

--------------------

Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot for valuable advice! [Smile]
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Culture Club:
Thanks a lot for valuable advice! [Smile]

We can only give what we think of advice we all have here i think of some made huge mistakes and done completly foolish things ourselves if your her friend then stand by her what dicision she makes ok
and be there for her but not the TOLD YOU SO'S they do not go down well .If she is bright she will realise whats important but does not make her bad mother to what decision she makes ok .She is the adult and when someone is blinded by love to which some are here already we can be or make foolish choices ,so i wish her well and just be her friend as you are now .

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So would an egyptian man who has been in the US and has adapted to western culture be much more open to 'changes' that would make him happy vs what was dictated to him and pounded into his head by religion?
Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slewth:
So would an egyptian man who has been in the US and has adapted to western culture be much more open to 'changes' that would make him happy vs what was dictated to him and pounded into his head by religion?

Its down to the individual man. Living in the West does not make a man westernised unless he is open to a different way of life. Some men are open minded some are not. Its not about where they are living.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
quote:

Its down to the individual man. Living in the West does not make a man westernised unless he is open to a different way of life. Some men are open minded some are not. Its not about where they are living.
completely true. also i think age has alot to do with it. if you move to the west when your older it will be hard to adapt.
Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Amen to that. My husband even before he came to the US loved my two daughters and commented time and time again (and still does) how wonderful it will be if inshallah we have a baby since it will be so blessed to have two wonderful sisters.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Completely true. Wise words as usual from Penny.
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com