EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Where should I look for a bride seriously? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Where should I look for a bride seriously?
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all i seen was someone talkin about a pinky and scratching their aholes with it when they wipe their asses...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Tina..Kalila was relaying a story that someone told her about using the long pinky to pleasure a woman. [Eek!]
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
certain memebers think i was messing with religion,

i am not, to be honest i am a woman with 4 kids who is practising and had quite a restricitve life, i found i could be a little flirty on this site .
something i was not able to do for a while and i went over the top. and i think some members think i was being a little crude.

i have received lots of mail form men inviting me to egypt etc,

my own fault the way i been,

i just wante dto be me and have little fun, at home peole see me in scarf and not often do i get to mess around.

I AM SORRY I OFFENDED SOME MEBERS

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caitlin:

i am not, to be honest i am a woman with 4 kids who is practising and had quite a restricitve life, i found i could be a little flirty on this site .
something i was not able to do for a while and i went over the top. and i think some members think i was being a little crude.

i just wante dto be me and have little fun, at home peole see me in scarf and not often do i get to mess around.

Did the Nubian man of your dreams pm'ed you? [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no the nobian did not ,

i going to be myself, i love the look of the nobians, my ex actually quite fair and his complexions real nice, just they possesive etc.

the person pm was a young egyptian guy so story goes on, i think it was vaders mates.

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So some Muslims from this forum stepped on your toes by PM and told you that your behaviour on this forum was not acceptable??

Gosh it's always the same: They always wanna dictate others what to do. Party poopers!! [Roll Eyes]

Personally I think you are a funny, witty and kind woman who has a lot to offer. Please continue to contribute on this forum and have fun with us!! [Wink]

Btw believe me all female posters received at one point inquiring PMs from Egyptian men on this forum. So really it's not a big deal.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, I never once received a weird solication PM in my 4 years as a member. But it doesn't surprise me, I'm kind of a bitch. But no, it's not a big deal.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

So some Muslims from this forum stepped on your toes by PM and told you that your behaviour on this forum was not acceptable??

Gosh it's always the same: They always wanna dictate others what to do. Party poopers!! [Roll Eyes]

Personally I think you are a funny, witty and kind woman who has a lot to offer. Please continue to contribute on this forum and have fun with us!! [Wink]

Btw believe me all female posters received at one point inquiring PMs from Egyptian men on this forum. So really it's not a big deal.

TL,I do not see a lot of Egy men in this board!!
Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is also someone who used to be called Lombardo47 who pm'd someone and 'played' with her - beware - not naming any names ..... but be careful - she was used , she doesnt come on this board any more, but just a little warning, sometimes people are not what they seem
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually Tigerlily, I have not received one inquiring PM from an Egyptian male on this board - never, ever, ! in 4 years!!!

this is not a plea or a criticism !!

[Smile]

obviously says a lot about me LOL

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I think they target the ones that seem flirty.

I remember that Lombardo guy!

Hey what ever happened to that Lazeez guy? I liked him.

Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
I dont know !
but some people change their ID's and I cant tell who is who

we definately need more egyptian male input on here, and not the gigolo variety

Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
I dont know !

we definately need more egyptian male input on here, and not the gigolo variety

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Oh I agree. I may disagree with some of the views of the Egy males here but I appreciate most of the input. We need less soliciting for a wife and more intelligent input. [Smile]
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dawn-Bev*:

we definately need more egyptian male input on

big issue!!!
I think registration should be more restrictive

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ** Ahmad**:
quote:

big issue!!!

Oh come on, give us a break here! How do you want to restrict people to join a forum? What would be the criteria to allow or deny certain individuals? Do you wanna regulate by application, questionnaire??? [Confused]

I don't feel disturbed by Egy guys trying to make contact with females on here - there's nothing wrong with a little flirt. Some members are way too uptight.

But I do have a problem with people who try to initiate trouble on this forum, who are backstabbing and are more busy with sending off PMs to others than contribute in threads.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
quote:

big issue!!!

Oh come on, give us a break here! How do you want to restrict people to join a forum? What would be the criteria to allow or deny certain individuals? Do you wanna regulate by application, questionnaire??? [Confused]

I don't feel disturbed by Egy guys trying to make contact with females on here - there's nothing wrong with a little flirt. Some members are way too uptight.

But I do have a problem with people who try to initiate trouble on this forum, who are backstabbing and are more busy with sending off PMs to others than contribute in threads.

no I did not mean that!!
for example I was searching in the directory of this site and found some dude called Ahmad and he /she (I do not know if this a male or not [Wink] )was registered in 2004 and posted 0 posts!!
a registered member who have never posted a single post!!and still exist in the database of the site!!
I think registration should be restrictive by IP,I mean that single registration for a single IP and in Egypt we have static IPs(almost DSL in Egypt is static ) not dynamic that changes .
Dynamic IP does not exist too much in Egypt

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
no I did not mean that!!
for example I was searching in the directory of this site and found some dude called Ahmad and he /she (I do not know if this a male or not [Wink] )was registered in 2004 and posted 0 posts!!

Check out the whole directory when you'll find time - most people NEVER posted.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elegantly Wasted:
LOL Tina..Kalila was relaying a story that someone told her about using the long pinky to pleasure a woman. [Eek!]

sh it i missed that one.

quote:

girl hell no i like u just the way u are.. do not change cas someone doesnt like the way u chat screw that.if someone sent me an email sayin i am to harsh i would nicly say fuc u very much.. na i would say hey this is me in life and now i wanna be free to be me.u can tone it down if its a religious thing but iu dont see where u said anything wrong.. i am more of a perv than u are.. stay yrself.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Honestly, I never once received a weird solication PM in my 4 years as a member. But it doesn't surprise me, I'm kind of a bitch. But no, it's not a big deal.

me too i guess i intimidate people. so the men never pm me thank god.. only one and he is not a lunitic.

but i forgot to say i contacted him. so no i never got an weird pm's that i can rember

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

me too i guess i intimidate people. so the men never pm me thank god.. only one and he is not a lunitic.

but i forgot to say i contacted him. so no i never got an weird pm's that i can rember

The most recent pm i got here,heyy,not that i get that many [Big Grin] -was from some probably weird troll that figured out a nick just to pm me.It was his/whatever first post. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

The most recent pm i got here,heyy,not that i get that many [Big Grin] -was from some probably weird troll that figured out a nick just to pm me.It was his/whatever first post. [Roll Eyes]
hahahaha

how lucky..

caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
i will stay you all changed my mind.
not that it needed much changing.

ahmad, every subject somewhere down line will end up in sex talk, did you not know we are all sex starved ladies, well i am at the moment.

in real life always getting harrased considering i am a stunner.lol.

came on here intially just to get some info about a caertain area in egypt.
did not know what i was letting my self in for.

one of the person pm me, it not that crude but he keeps insiting i come to egypt to meet him, we can be friends etc. he mid 20s.
he does not see age as a problem etc.
he says even coem with kids etc.
A YOUNG MAN, WILL LOOK AFTER MY KIDS, DO NOT THINK SO.
this person as far as i have seen never posts on this site, some may knoW who he is.

I THINK IT IS VADER, PAYING ME BACK FOR BEING A LITTLE FLIRTY ETC.

ANYWAY, VADER WHERE R U?

i am not going to harrass you, can we be friends again,please,lol.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:

ahmad, every subject somewhere down line will end up in sex talk, did you not know we are all sex starved ladies, well i am at the moment.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
tell that to TL

egyptawy
Member # 16718

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptawy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wondering*
How old are ladies around here?
Any one have the nerve to speak up her age?

Posts: 75 | From: Tegypt.com | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 33 and a third [Wink]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
i am 30 just gone may, vader says over the hill.

i like to consider myself in my prime,

like fine wine, woman taste better with age.

not that i drink,lol.

serious vader where r u

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm almost 51 and not afraid to say it !!
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
90 and half [Big Grin]

passed the fine wine bit and am now a bloody good Brandy [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and how old men are!
why is it always about women!
I am male and I am 31 turning 32 by the end of this year

Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
just turned 38

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
I'm almost 51 and not afraid to say it !!

RIGHT THERE WITH YA DAWN [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
one of the person pm me, it not that crude but he keeps insiting i come to egypt to meet him, we can be friends etc. he mid 20s.
he does not see age as a problem etc¨..¨

Looks like esso aka egyptian 7 is offering himself again
¨
[Big Grin]

Caitlin,you´re very welcome to stay on the board.You´re darn funny and im enjoying your posts here. [Smile]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egyptawy:
*wondering*
How old are ladies around here?
Any one have the nerve to speak up her age?

The moment you look at me you will be stunned,or even stoned [Big Grin] for life.I guarantee you [Razz]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
35!!!!!

You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 28 but i feel like a old hag at the moment.... look like one as well
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
WOWWWW!!
Women here are still young!!!
how lovely!! [Wink]

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

30 is still young. Hell I got better once I hit 30. I keep getting better every year. [Big Grin]

quote:
i am 30 just gone may, vader says over the hill.

i like to consider myself in my prime,

like fine wine, woman taste better with age.

not that i drink,lol.

serious vader where r u

SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! I just realized...I will be 60 in November! Now I am really old...haha even Vader told me I was soooo old haha. I guess to him I am as good a being mummified! Ahh to be 19 again.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SherryBlueBerry:
Ahh to be 19 again.

OMG no thank you!! can you imagine being 19 again and knowing what you know now, you would see what a total plonker you were at that age instead of being happily unaware till you grow up [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

But wouldn't you want to be 19 equipped with all that knowledge? Do you know how dangerous you'd be? [Big Grin] I so would be 19 again if I could take my experience with me. [Big Grin]
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nooo, no 19. I looked like a cute little girl then. I would stick with age 30, more woman-like, found my own style.
Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

This is a good point. However, I could change so much about my life if I knew then what I know now. I'd go back just for that reason.
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I so want to go back and be carefree again...my life was so much better. year 2003 was especially good...
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
However, I could change so much about my life if I knew then what I know now. I'd go back just for that reason.

Same here. Would have avoided so many mistakes. But ... we live and learn, don't we all?
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Oh boy do we learn. [Big Grin]
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the perfect age for women is 36
Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect for what ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooo i'm perfect - 36 [Big Grin]
Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com