EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Where should I look for a bride seriously? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Where should I look for a bride seriously?
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dirty is certainly the appropriate word...
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hashbaby
Member # 16854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hashbaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a shame that many women's rights declared in the Koran are forgotten but gays and adultery are the top priority when it's time to throw stones.
Posts: 24 | From: Sweden/England | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't care less where people take it. However, this talk has certainly been an eye opener, never thought someone who would take it up the arse (each to their own I say) wouldn't do oral! Oh well, learn something new every day.
Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
I would never let a man do this with me because it is not right!!!! it is forbidden in islam.Its a dirty act. [Eek!]

well thank god i am not muslim..so it is not forbidden to me. and it does not stretch out them muscles. it makes them tighter.the dick is like a exercise device. to work that ass muscle...that is y it hurts all the time when it goes in. cas yr muscles are retracting..now if the man had a huge dick hell no i would not let more then 4 inches in my ass that would totally kill me painfully...
asl if the woman cleans her asshole it is not dirty at all.just make sure u **** before doing it.. hehehehe
and i am with wk. i hate giving oral thats nasty..i would prefer anal than oral.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
I would never let a man do this with me because it is not right!!!! it is forbidden in islam.Its a dirty act. [Eek!]

well thank god i am not muslim..so it is not forbidden to me. and it does not stretch out them muscles. it makes them tighter.the dick is like a exercise device. to work that ass muscle...that is y it hurts all the time when it goes in. cas yr muscles are retracting..now if the man had a huge dick hell no i would not let more then 4 inches in my ass that would totally kill me painfully...
asl if the woman cleans her asshole it is not dirty at all.just make sure u **** before doing it.. hehehehe
and i am with wk. i hate giving oral thats nasty..i would prefer anal than oral.

wow...quite educational and also offensive for my virgin eyes to read...blushing!
Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
quote:
quote:

wow...quite educational and also offensive for my virgin eyes to read...blushing!
we are all adults.. and i did not start the conversation did i?
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry just dropping by... jeez u guys like dirty talk [Big Grin] Anyway thought u might like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFgrGMLrFFw [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yuck yuck yuck!
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like a bitter pill to "SWALLOW"....it's GOOD FOR u,scientist says so. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

well thank god i am not muslim..so it is not forbidden to me. and it does not stretch out them muscles. it makes them tighter.
Little bit knowing anatomy wouldn't hurt tina. You can't tighten it like that, just like you can't tighten vagina by having sex. For that you need right kind of geisha balls. Even if you do not have kids age does its trick and loosens vagina. (damn, I can't believe I'm writing in this thread [Big Grin] )

You say you're not muslim but aren't you and walid together anymore. He is muslim? Do you know how he thinks (and please, I don't need an answer [Big Grin] [Razz] )

And you CAN damage your arsehole if you do it wrong. If you want to learn more, please use google (and reliable sources).

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cloudberry:
quote:
quote:

well thank god i am not muslim..so it is not forbidden to me. and it does not stretch out them muscles. it makes them tighter.
Little bit knowing anatomy wouldn't hurt tina. You can't tighten it like that, just like you can't tighten vagina by having sex. For that you need right kind of geisha balls. Even if you do not have kids age does its trick and loosens vagina. (damn, I can't believe I'm writing in this thread [Big Grin] )

You say you're not muslim but aren't you and walid together anymore. He is muslim? Do you know how he thinks (and please, I don't need an answer [Big Grin] [Razz] )

And you CAN damage your arsehole if you do it wrong. If you want to learn more, please use google (and reliable sources).

ofcourse walid is muslim and ya we are togeather. but we have spoken about all of this and i would never ask him to do it.i would respect his religion.on here i can talk alot of sh it but i would never make him do somethin he is not comfortable with.. i aint that cruel and hard core..and eatting pussy gives men vitimine p.. and its good for their brains.hahah jokin.. i am so a naughty person..
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Al right.... I am not sure if this conversation and my morning coffee mix well together. I think I wanna PUKE!!! [Eek!]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Al right.... I am not sure if this conversation and my morning coffee mix well together. I think I wanna PUKE!!! [Eek!]

hahahaha it is 3:21 am here and i hate coffee.. heeheheheh
but good mornin to ya dear.

caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
better getting practising, for my future new man, as long as he returns the favour.
Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
@ Caitlin there is no favor to return...as it is just a way to keep females healthy we may get busy eating @ the Y but there really is no health benefit to us males...we want you to indulge yourselves as often as possible because we really care sooo much about you gals. [Big Grin] [Wink]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
@ Caitlin there is no favor to return...as it is just a way to keep females healthy we may get busy eating @ the Y but there really is no health benefit to us males...we want you to indulge yourselves as often as possible because we really care sooo much about you gals. [Big Grin] [Wink]

thats so sweet go for it dude she seems nuce.. i like men who wanna get their business done in the bed room and not leave us all horney and sh it
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Tina It's all about good manners...ask and you shall receive...seek and you shall find.(a Little Bibical quote there).
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Tina It's all about good manners...ask and you shall receive...seek and you shall find.(a Little Bibical quote there).

well not all men think like that. alot of men are like memememememe.. forget the women as long as they are takin care of..
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
But what's the fun in that?...for part of the satisfaction or even ego trip for myself is seeing that smile on her face and you say to yourself yeah!! job well done..she will be back.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
caitlin there ya go if he doesnt mind children he is perfect for ya..get upon it girl.. he aims to please a woman...the best part of not being with my man now is when we do get togeather it will be an explosion...but i tell ya if i did not have walid i would so be interested in a man on es. which i never said i would...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx But someone already has papers on me...Sorry Caitin,take a trip to Jamaica even if you don't get married you are guarenteed to be well taken of for your two wks vacation.Try Nigril or hedonism...a very private island.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Thanx But someone already has papers on me...Sorry Caitin,take a trip to Jamaica even if you don't get married you are guarenteed to be well taken of for your two wks vacation.Try Nigril or hedonism...a very private island.

hahaha u make it sound like yr a pure bred...u know how they need papers.. ok so that sounds dumb.. well good for u.. take good care of yr woman.
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
caitlin there ya go if he doesnt mind children he is perfect for ya..get upon it girl.. he aims to please a woman...the best part of not being with my man now is when we do get togeather it will be an explosion...but i tell ya if i did not have walid i would so be interested in a man on es. which i never said i would...

Or a total anti climax!...

soz tina! couldn't resist

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
quote:

Or a total anti climax!...

soz tina! couldn't resist

i am so feeling blonde whats that mean??
and a climax isnt likely gonna happen here....if thats what ya mean.it would take a lottttt more to get me interested in a man. first he must be a man not a total moron.

caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DRAT, THEIR I GO AGain getting all excited.

another good man taken, he was just how i like them, if that was his pic. candy for my eyes.

really have an eye for men with dark skin, white boys do no realy do it for me.

if i went to jamica i could never control my self. i would have died and went to heaven, so better stay clear incase i die of aheart attack.

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sends caitlin Will Smith blow up doll*
[Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
ayisha, THANK YOU

will smith ideal man, now do not need a man.lol

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

........ am i the only one who gets the anti climax comment [Confused]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:

i guess so explain it to me
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I got it [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Caitlin If you are talking about my profile pics then yes that's me...the one with dread locks if you watch the slide and the stills on myspace. you ladies are a lot of fun to hangout with on E/S maybe I'll drop by more often.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
cant see a profile pic but that food looks good!!

im starvin [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
just to keep me dreaming lol.
shame you have a woman.

otherwise you might just get burnt

Hashbaby
Member # 16854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hashbaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Caitlin If you are talking about my profile pics then yes that's me...the one with dread locks if you watch the slide and the stills on myspace. you ladies are a lot of fun to hangout with on E/S maybe I'll drop by more often.

Are you serious ,
Male
52 years old
Washington, Washington DC
United States

Last Login: 08/08/2009
No could not be true is he really that age and your friends with him [Confused]

Posts: 24 | From: Sweden/England | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:

hahaha we get far worse than this so stick around a while..we are better than the movies.
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
he kinda cute. his mate miles also nice.

so what about age, it is all about the looks and then the personality.
older men have maturity

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by caitlin:
he kinda cute. his mate miles also nice.

so what about age, it is all about the looks and then the personality.
older men have maturity

miles is the bartender ya he looks good enough to eat...when choosing a man make sure he likes to eat at the y caitlin..make sure he totally wants to satisfy u too.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
No Hashbaby I don't know whose profile you are looking @ I am not from Washington state and not 52... I am from Brooklyn by way of Jamaica...Miles is in Florida taking care of some business I'll let him know when gets back to Japan. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
No Hashbaby I don't know whose profile you are looking @ I am not from Washington state and not 52... I am from Brooklyn by way of Jamaica...Miles is in Florida taking care of some business I'll let him know when gets back to Japan. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

hell if we wanted him to know we have no shame in tellin him.. he is welcome here too. and if he is single tell him caitlin is lookin..and he can come chat with her. he is a hottie.if he likes english women..
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Well perhaps good news he is very much single...I tried to get him and the rest of ma boyz to signup but they won't budge they think too many really rude people.but they do read...and may i add we have a wide variety Men single from the USA,Ethiopia,Morrocco,Nigeria, Ghana, England Oman,Egypt,Camaroon,China,Russia,Dominican Republic.and of course Jamaica. everyone is either attending Uni.or got their own business...Phssst they are all single except yours truly. [Big Grin]
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I got it !! guess you have to be ENGLISH [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:

I got it !! guess you have to be ENGLISH [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]
thanks! thought i was being stupid then
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got it too. I'm just really late in answering.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
did not think you looked 52, around 43 mark. am i close.

no we are not rude, i just speak my mind,as my friends say i say it out loud before thinking.

but when in the view of the public, my sweet and innocent character comes out. a person you could say was a lady,lol. you could call me jeckyl and hyde.

we can have a decent conversation, and not every post reverts back to sex talk.

refer your friends to this site, we will be gentle and welcome them, well i will be.

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got it too. I'm just really late in answering.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Naaw Caitlin,not this part of the board...the ancient Egypt side where I usually hang-out. I donno maybe some will get a kick outa this side also. and yes you are closer than 52. and they can get down N dirty ...but like I said they are either in Uni. or they are business people who travel alot and so has little time for computers,I can do this only because I have a computer at home and at work
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
I am an inteligent young indivual, but some on this site view me as over the hill. so what is your age? their is no shame, we have all beared our age on this site.

i was once a career woman before i lost the plot and became a house person,

the ancient egypt side, just rather boring. no offense, tried it once but every just ignored me, probably as i was sounding as if i was a little sluttish. which i am not.
i was trying to get them to liven up,
you realy do not seem the type to hang around that corner,

i have to be serious all the time in my every day life so this is a chance to just let it all go.you know what they say all work and no play,

if your serious 24/7 then what is the point. i have a very stressful home life and this just brightens my day.
realy my life is that boring, gone were the days when all i had to worry about was what shoes went with what bag, happy days.

any way what tempted you on to this side? once you have stepped over the line, their is no going back.

anyway your mates seem like the the type to have a laugh,
woukd you beleive alot of my mates are proffesional people, i was until i became a house person.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Well perhaps good news he is very much single...I tried to get him and the rest of ma boyz to signup but they won't budge they think too many really rude people.but they do read...and may i add we have a wide variety Men single from the USA,Ethiopia,Morrocco,Nigeria, Ghana, England Oman,Egypt,Camaroon,China,Russia,Dominican Republic.and of course Jamaica. everyone is either attending Uni.or got their own business...Phssst they are all single except yours truly. [Big Grin]

well everyone comes off rude until u get to know them.. nps i am sure they will come cas most here are women. and what attracts men??
WOMEN.....
well i am sure they can find time to pop in once a day.. if they are business men then they have money for lap tops duh.. and do u like ancient egyptians??if yr always over there stay here a while and catch a breath of sexual refreshing air... jokin...

AND I STILL DO NOT GET THE ANTICLIMAX THING EXPLAIN SOMEONE PLZ.... IS IT A ENGLISH JOKE OR SOMETHIN?

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

ain't really funny tina but..

you said when you and walid get together it'll be an explosion..

definition of a climax in regards to sex is an orgasm.

an anti climax means a disappointing result when what was expected result was very high.

So, basically, you're expecting so much and it might be a huge flop!

I haven't explained it that well. But i know what i meant. [Big Grin]

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
I actually do like that side of the board... learned a lotta stuff but yes they are intense and passionate whatever they talk about.Notthing wrong with my age like to keep folks guessing...But like i said your guess is very close.
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com