EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian Men (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Egyptian Men
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MENAgirl:
Yet another man-hater, naturally.

Why do you sick women equate wearing higab, cooking for my husband, having children with him, treating him like a real man in the bedroom and cleaning our house as some kind of slavery or mind control??? It's called love between a husband and wife, something you know nothing about if you feel these things are equal to being controlled.

What is wrong with you females? And you wonder why your men have affairs and divorce you??? You hate men and they can feel it by the way you treat them!

By the way, we do not live with his mother, and my husband does not hit me, not that you would know that because, Alhamduliallah, you don't know us.

And by the way, if you feel that cleaning your house (the same house that your husband lives in) means he is controlling you, then who cleans YOUR house? A maid, just so you can tell him that he can't tell you what to do?

If you don't want to do all of these things for him (cooking, cleaning, sex, children, etc.) because you feel that it means he's controllong you, THEN BE SURE HE WILL FIND A REAL WOMAN WHO WILL DO THESE THINGS FOR HIM.........BECAUSE SHE LOVES HIM.

Lady, and I use that term very loosely, you dont know any of us here and as you pointed out we dont know you, yet YOU have decided and judged every woman here as being a man hating drug taking tattooed drunken slob.

You DO have a holier than thou attitude and you ARE looking down at anyone else who is not doing what you are doing, especially non-hijabi and non-muslim. That attitude is NOT Islamic, it is NOT nice and it is NOT sunnah. Now go get on with cleaning your husbands house. [Razz]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well MENAgirl, you know what most men do not like, at least I heard many of them say so: they don't like stuck up women who think they are better than rest of people. If you are not a troll and you really behave this way, I feel sorry for your husband. Maybe you have for a long time been this way so you don't see anymore how angry you are, all the time?

And those who claim how happy they are; very often it is THEIR marriage that is about to fail. Those who have a good marriage don't have to shout it to the people.

And those who are first to announce that their husbands never cheat them, also, their wives usually are the last ones to know.

These seem to happen so often, I know you won't like it but that's your problem.

People who use language like you do, are often feeling bad and not happy about their lives. People who are happy with their lives and marriage do not go around insulting others.

And even I know this kind of language must not be acceptable to any Muslim - not that it is to anyone else either.

From your writings I definitely do not envy your husband (writings of an angry and bitter woman with attitude) and if you think smoking etc. makes a person bad...I don't even know what to say. BTW it seems almost all the Egyptian men are smoking. They must be lowest of all.

Grow up.

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well said cloudy!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm not a dirty kaffir female who smokes, drinks, does drugs, has tattoos and wishes she was a man so that she can control men.

[Big Grin] Hahahahaha ... (takes a breath ) hahahahaha

Alhamdulillah I'm not a the type of female who hates men so much, that she hates showing her good husband any kind of respect as a man. She always has to tell him what to do and shout at him. She is in denial how much she hates men, and even marries the kind of men she hates the most, Muslim men.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

These women hate themselves more than they hate men.

[Roll Eyes] Someone really did a number on you
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:

I'm not a dirty kaffir female who smokes, drinks, does drugs, has tattoos and wishes she was a man so that she can control men.

[Big Grin] Hahahahaha ... (takes a breath ) hahahahaha

Alhamdulillah I'm not a the type of female who hates men so much, that she hates showing her good husband any kind of respect as a man. She always has to tell him what to do and shout at him. She is in denial how much she hates men, and even marries the kind of men she hates the most, Muslim men.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

These women hate themselves more than they hate men.

[Roll Eyes] Someone really did a number on you
Kalila : ): dont worry we have already called in a team of psychologist. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*passes the bobcorn to Sashy so she'll take that "Oh, I want some!" look off her face*

Hey, ladies! It's THURSDAY!

We all know what that means, right?

It's time to get NEKKID and treat our men like MEN in the bedroom - after a busy day of cooking, cleaning, and giving birth in our spare time.

*Oh, jeez ... Sashy's stripping again ... Where's the video camera?*

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
*passes the bobcorn to Sashy so she'll take that "Oh, I want some!" look off her face*

Hey, ladies! It's THURSDAY!

We all know what that means, right?

It's time to get NEKKID and treat our men like MEN in the bedroom - after a busy day of cooking, cleaning, and giving birth in our spare time.

*Oh, jeez ... Sashy's stripping again ... Where's the video camera?*

*points out and pushes stayingput into the appropriate and funner thread*
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=018819;p=2

....swwwwwoooooshhhhhhhh...

*quickly sways across the room half nekkid leaving a trail of exquisite,expensive perfume*

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
*quickly sways across the room half nekkid leaving a trail of exquisite,expensive perfume* [/QB]

... and bobcorn.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have not read any of the rest of the responses, but i did have a grudge about egyptian men,

but a memeber on this site who is egyptian male restored some faith in them.

we should forget about calling them egyptian and going against them,

THEY ARE JUST MEN, some are nice some are not so nice.
British woman get called etc and this goes on all over,

egyptian men are nice looking in general and the accents are soo nice,

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caitlin:

Agree! Most egy men that takes care of themselfes look damm nice. I love egyptian skin - aaahhh soft and brown.
TIBE HORNY A WORK - slap me someone please! [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just read the last page and i look like a right fool.

khalia know i made mistake in past by doing this.

i better get back to my boring life, i am just getting my divorce so soon to be on the market.

i have the thing about now having to go to the gym to look a little better, and become self obbsessed in order to try and attract a male,
then if i find one and then it is at a high when we both try to impress each other then and then it goes down hill.

you seem to have things worked out,

my ex hubby thought when you become a mother that is it, i am a woman on night mother by day,
him being from a village thought that meant i was a flussie.

got to go and do housework, how boring

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:

Agree! Most egy men that takes care of themselfes look damm nice. I love egyptian skin - aaahhh soft and brown.

THAT'S DEBATABLE
[Big Grin]

SLAPS TIBE HARD!!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

THAT'S DEBATABLE
[Big Grin]

SLAPS TIBE HARD!!
Thanks that helped.... but my chair is still wet [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Eek!]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

THAT'S DEBATABLE
[Big Grin]

SLAPS TIBE HARD!!
thats Tibe out for the day then! [Eek!]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com