EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Hairy chest vs no hair!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hairy chest vs no hair!
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which do you prefer? I would like all women on the forum to get involved if possible, humor is ok of course so long as you give an opinion [Smile]
Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all my life i hated hairy chests.. cas when u make love it would get sweaty and nasty.. walid is the first man i have ever thought hair on his chest looks nice. but i still prefer hairless chests....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hairless or very VERY little

HATE hairy backs. *puke*

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hairless and muscled body but not too muscled. [Smile]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg hairy ofcourse, thats a real man for sure lol.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one or two hairs are fine with me, absolutly no hair on thy back [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hair on the chest is ok but as previously said hairy backs are vile!!

I think the majority of women feel this way about men's hairy backs. Never have I met anyone who said she loved her partner's monkey back....eugh just the thought of it is putting me off my sandwich! [Eek!]

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
Hairless and muscled body but not too muscled. [Smile]

get yer hands off my hubby! [Mad]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
which do you prefer? I would like all women on the forum to get involved if possible, humor is ok of course so long as you give an opinion [Smile]

May I ask with what reason you are doing this market-research? As far as I know each perso is born with a number of genes who makes him hairless of hairy. The hairy ones can wax, so that they become hairless,but the hairless has no other solution as accept that his breast looks like a chickenbrest in the supermarket.
But what does it matter that you know my preferances in this?

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky is wondering if he should get it waxed.
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personal preference HAIRLESS [Big Grin]
I know its not manly lol but i love smooth skin no hair then u can kiss where u like with no rash [Wink] Plus if their muscly it looks so much better [Big Grin]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few hairs on the chest no hair on the back or shoulders. lean ,taut,muscle definition and definate stryations !
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind a little hair on a man's chest.
and I love that little patch of curly hair that leads down to the groin area- ( GOD I MISS MY HUSBAND )

I do not like hair on a man's back or the toe's----OMG GROSS

--------------------
Tootsie

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LL think your are missing the point..if you really love someone then you love every bit of them as they come...with or without hair.

I get the feeling you have never found a lady that really loves you.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
I get the feeling you have never found a lady that really loves you.

Nice try [Big Grin]
Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky are u hairy or hairless??

girls men with hair on their backs give me nightmares.
i had this one gay friend and he always wore low shirts and he was like a gorillia he let all his back hair hang out. that was the first time i ever seen a hairy back.. i wanted to puke.. it was like this..
http://local.yodle.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/hairy_back.jpg

i swore to walid if his back is hairy he will be waxed. he swore its not but some men lie.....
dozzer are u hairy backed?? come on men tell us if yr men or gorillias... hehehehe

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hairless
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like chest hair I guess. I mean I don't mind it. I don't like gobs of it though and I certainly don't like back hair. That being said, I wonder about men who wax or shave their body hair. Unless it's for a sport, it's weird. However, I do like men to clean up their nether regions. It's cleaner and who likes a bush down there anyways?
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
lucky are u hairy or hairless??

Yes i have a hairy chest, 100% Egyptian cotton [Big Grin] , NO back hair! NO shoulders hair
NO complains so far [Big Grin]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"100% Egyptian cotton"
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"....I do like men to clean up their nether regions. It's cleaner and who likes a bush down there anyways? "

ROFL
[Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While going thru the applications on FB i once had the misfortune to see a pic of a dude who might have thought he was looking sizzling hot coming out of a pool with a bush of gorilla hair over his shoulders that had this brown algae appearance all wet and nasty.
I confess i couldnt resist and posted a comment under his pic telling him to shave that mound of hair off,please!

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tina kamal:
dozzer are u hairy backed?? come on men tell us if yr men or gorillias... hehehehe

Yeah, I got the hair in the right places, no shoulder and back hair, don't have those genes, some residue on me head, that wasn't so thin in da good days. [Frown]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tina kamal:

Yeah, I got the hair in the right places, no shoulder and back hair, don't have those genes, some residue on me head, that wasn't so thin in da good days. [Frown]

hehehehe
u have a nice head of hair.. dont put yrself down like that..i love grey hair.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i love grey hair.

you're welcome to mine Tina [Big Grin]
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hairy chest.....but like the rest no hairy back or arse...agree with sashyra8 on the nether regions...

my grey hairs are up for grabs tooo...changing subject i know but when growing up i never realised they went grey in the nether regions.... [Eek!]

Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i dont want grey hair i like grey hair on men.. lolol shows maturity.. older men who color their grey hair turns me off cas it makes me think they dont appreciate what god has givin them....natural men are much better..

ok call me crazy but i have always liked older men so i have no clue y i am into walid...maybe cas his hair is going grey..hehehe

--------------------

mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina sorry to say but grey hairs come to all of us sometime or other and in places were you really dont want them....sometimes in life we are attracted to the opposite of what we really think we want...
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mylife:
Tina sorry to say but grey hairs come to all of us sometime or other and in places were you really dont want them....sometimes in life we are attracted to the opposite of what we really think we want...

soooo true so true..
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bit disappointed to find most women don't like hairy chest although all women I met liked my hairy chest [Big Grin] ..women are the same everywhere and I'm sure if you liked me, u will like every bite of me even my hairy chest [Smile]
Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not impressed with hairy men in the slightest... I had to laugh at the hairy arse comment... vile.

I actually prefer blondes as well so even if they are a little hairier than I prefer I am not actually physically repulsed by it.

My hairdresser has told me I won't go grey but white ... I prefer that as if I went dirty grey I would have to go for a blue rinse.

Each to their own though eh.

And as for hairy backs... Once, when I was a cheeky ferret, I went on a stag do and a guy with a rug on his back passed out face down in the floor [Big Grin] So I got some immac cream and gave him the mark of Zorro [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My chest hair is confused, it all went to my ass and legs. XD
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com