EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Arab mentality: Female victims are to blame for crimes against them by men (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Arab mentality: Female victims are to blame for crimes against them by men
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we have a show of hands who cares what TL's husband does...
Sorry sono but you're the only one jumping about with your hand in the air. Can't you get it into your head, no one cares! What has her husband got to do with an Egypt forum??
You are just making yourself look very lonely. I know, why not give your abusive ex a phone call, as you have now revealed just how hooked on him you are, even though you disgust him.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pablo_7777:
hi. its been along time i havnt said hi.
im not going for an arguments here.

this post actually for Sono who likes to trace the posts of every one here and like to make conflicts between people here. also pointing to a very personal things like weights and husbands and children.

first u have no rights to talk about my wife`s weight coz i see her beautifull not misrable like u .( i can imagine these misrable posts coming from an ugly woman and might be so slim like lizards which i dont like at all)

u making digs about our child whom both of the families adore. so please stop talking about my wife and my child coz that shows how much misrable u r .

its better to trace ur husband who im sure he is sleeping around coz he cant look at that misrable face. i DONT BLAME HIM IF HE IS WITH ANOTHER WOMAN NOW.

Actually you start out claiming this post of yours isn't to argue and you do exactly that.

I went back and reread all your old posts, there is a huge difference between your image of your wife's faith, culture, mores, and committment to you.

WK has rarely not taken an opportunity to insult my family situation, looks, and my much larger income/education.

You have lashed out on your wife here on ES and if you remember I reposted those insults quite a few times. You are not the ideal husband, and clearly what you want from WK is not what she is willing to give you.

And for your information I divorced my ex husband, and I have dated several guys since my divorce and my ex husband has dated no one.

So I have moved on, he hasn't.

What I don't understand is why WK continues to live in the UK despite not being able to provide you with a Settlement visa. If she isn't able to get you into the UK then she should live in Egypt with you. But obviously she has gotten everything she wants out of this and you are left being the one to suffer.

If WK left me alone then I'd leave her alone but she get herself involved in this thread by backing up Ayisha. She wasn't insulted by me until WK decided to insult me first.

Anyhow WK is still a morbidly obese female who cannot get you a visa to live in the UK, she won't live with you in Egypt and she is not moving forward in her life with you.

My ex after 4 years clearly states we will be close friends for life and its a good partnership.

I don't think you can say the same.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
Actually you start out claiming this post of yours isn't to argue and you do exactly that.

No, he's not arguing with you, he's telling you.

quote:
I went back and reread all your old posts, there is a huge difference between your image of your wife's faith, culture, mores, and committment to you.
Things have changed in their relationship, as they do in everyones and they have moved on to better committment. Deal with it.

quote:
WK has rarely not taken an opportunity to insult my family situation, looks, and my much larger income/education.
Now that is a corker!

Income, you have NO JOB Sono and not enough money to move to your daughter or to bring her HOME.
Education,

"Its not a sign of bad character to be childless and unmarried in your 40s. To imply that it carries an bad connotation is backwards.

Secondly for someone who won't leave other members along about their family situations you have no right to instruct another member to leave your parenting skills out of a solid argument. "

yes we see the degree there, bad spelling, no job, and you have no right EITHER to be telling others about THEIR situations.

quote:
You have lashed out on your wife here on ES and if you remember I reposted those insults quite a few times. You are not the ideal husband, and clearly what you want from WK is not what she is willing to give you.
Clearly you have no life and rejoice in anyone having a bad time as you are, that is why you reposted those messages. They are OVER IT no sono, they have a baby they BOTH love and has not been sent to the other side of the world and Sam is fine with WK as his mother, unlike YOUR ex was with you as the mother of his child, again DEAL WITH IT.

quote:
And for your information I divorced my ex husband, and I have dated several guys since my divorce and my ex husband has dated no one.
He had a wife shipped over from Egypt you liar.

quote:
So I have moved on, he hasn't.
you so obviously have not! Just because you date, and post the gorey details on here, does not mean you have moved on.

quote:
What I don't understand is why WK continues to live in the UK despite not being able to provide you with a Settlement visa.
What I don't understand is why you continue to live in US without your child and with no job when you claim you could get a 5 year residency visa based on your ex who doesn't even live there and has never even seen his kid since it was shipped out, and also with claiming your in laws have a house for you and your daughter to live in!

quote:
If she isn't able to get you into the UK then she should live in Egypt with you. But obviously she has gotten everything she wants out of this and you are left being the one to suffer.
As your ex has got all he wants out of you then why are you not trying to be with your child? Your ex dumped you LONG before you divorced him and shipped your only child away, stop being a wuss and fight for her instead of interfering in everyone elses lives.

quote:
If WK left me alone then I'd leave her alone but she get herself involved in this thread by backing up Ayisha. She wasn't insulted by me until WK decided to insult me first.
Oh stop whinging for God's sake, get some back bone woman!

quote:
Anyhow WK is still a morbidly obese female who cannot get you a visa to live in the UK, she won't live with you in Egypt and she is not moving forward in her life with you.
and you are a fat ugly inside and out bitter twisted unemployed nobody who abandoned her kid.

quote:
My ex after 4 years clearly states we will be close friends for life and its a good partnership.
worth giving up a child for? You really are SICK

quote:
I bet she thanks God she can't!
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Can we have a show of hands who cares what TL's husband does...
Sorry sono but you're the only one jumping about with your hand in the air. Can't you get it into your head, no one cares! What has her husband got to do with an Egypt forum??
You are just making yourself look very lonely. I know, why not give your abusive ex a phone call, as you have now revealed just how hooked on him you are, even though you disgust him.

Problem is Tigerweed has lied about numerous accomplishments she's proud of; whether its her accomplishments or others.

And no proof, absolutely none that she has ever lived in Egypt.

Same with Lanie, but I actually provided proof that Lanie was completely lying. Still very few regular posters care whether or not lanie was lying.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
[qb] Can we have a show of hands who cares what TL's husband does...

Problem is Tigerweed has lied about numerous accomplishments she's proud of; whether its her accomplishments or others.
and you lie constantly. No one gives a toss.

quote:
And no proof, absolutely none that she has ever lived in Egypt.
And absolutely NONE that you have ever visited Egypt or your child since she was a baby abandoned there.

quote:
Same with Lanie, but I actually provided proof that Lanie was completely lying. Still very few regular posters care whether or not lanie was lying.
You still think you have proof and those here KNOW they have. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is it with the bullshitters on here accusing others of bullshitting??? Pathetic.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
What is it with the bullshitters on here accusing others of bullshitting??? Pathetic.

I provide proof with their own posts, while others go on with accusations they have no intention of proving correct.
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Omg yawn!!! I still laugh at airhead... I actually like it. Can you call me a bimbo too please?

Of course I can call you that and many other things since you don't have any probs doing the same. You are on this forum and want to dictate everyone's opinion. God forbid someone doesn't agree with you.

Also you feel the need to throw insults at me for many many months; you start attacking because you are indeed so unhappy. I let you get away with it because honestly I think you are a very insecure and shallow human being craving for severe online attention.

And why of course I am not surprised that Mary the fake Muslima comes to your rescue. Hm let me think, what was that???

Marydot: "Oh I am getting married!!!!!"

48 hours later...

"Actually I don't.".

Laughable.... this woman is in her late 40's and makes a total clown out of herself. She took up Islam because it's a fashionable thing to do at the moment. What's next for you, marydot, Satanism????

Little note to you: Walk the talk.

And really my children are none of your business.

Perhaps you can't understand this fact cause you don't have any. Well you aren't married either. Urghhhh it doesn't look good for you, does it???

Why don't you spit your drivel at people in real life? Oh because you can't - this kind of behaviour wouldn't go well along with your well-fabricated Muslima image?????

What complete jokes you both are.
[/QUOTE

Your the joke around here Tigerlilly.

Sorry iam in my early 40's I dont know where you get the late from.Hmm still reading my old threads are you from 2009.

You really should be looking at yourself more often and not into other people business. You say iam fake what the hell do you know about me please tell us?

You say I took up islam at the momenent WTF are you on? I converted to islam 2005 and oh wait now its 2010. Any way whatever you say on here about people it dont mean anything, because everyone has the sense to understand its the internet unlike you. Oh heres a picture of me go invent some storys about it Tigerlilly it will be great to see what you come up with.

Your a kafir you are nothing!!!
cheekyferret is way more funnier than you Tigerlilly so please comment again on this post. We are waiting.
Mary

In fact i aam doing great i passed my business improvemtent techniques course last week, have my own home, good job, everything i need is around me. Good family too also and friends!!!

As for the Guy i was going to marry I still have contact with him, yeah he doing great also.He's in a new realtionship and I wish him well.

You say fabricated Muslima image, you dont know nothing about me or about islam because your not a muslim..

Your the joke around here Tigerlilly and everyone can see this by your childish comments.

S#it, marydot, remove the link to your pic pronto. It shows a 60+ year old grumpy hag! Not even wearing sunglasses can make you any younger looking!!!!!

And well mind your own business just like you expect others to do so.

And yes, every other post of yours on ES is in attack on me but I guess that's what you are here for.

Now roll out your carpet and say your morning prayer cause that's what you can do best.

How long did it take you to think this up. all day?

Anyway you are beginning to bore me and others here.So I'll leave you to abuse some other ES poster and that will happen just wait and see.
I never did like german people there all dirty people and are like dogs both men and woman.

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is for the German Kafir now take a closer look.

Mary without shades.

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I provide proof with their own posts, while others go on with accusations they have no intention of proving correct.
My parent-in-laws don't know English
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003065

Then there is my FIL who was the first person to earn three
Phds from Al-Azhar.
http://forums.e-democracy.org/groups/mpls/messages/topic/5ZQiX2lStKnQ7p6lFc8t4U

3 PhDs? what in with no English sono? Even here most Uni subjects are taught in English, so what PhDs has he got an not learnt any English, and how do you KNOW this if you cannot communicate with them?

"My ex husband is an Arab Muslim from Egypt. We still talk nearly everyday; his
family still pays for the airplane tickets to get me over there for vacations

and I stay in their homes when I am there then they take their own vacation and
go around with me to all the sites of interest."

can't even afford to visit your own daughter and rely on in laws to pay the fare. so if they have a home for you, as you claim, and pay your fare, as you claim, and they maintain your daughter, they would certainly maintain you while you looked for work while living here.

Sono you are so far full of bullshite you don't know what's up or down.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Omg yawn!!! I still laugh at airhead... I actually like it. Can you call me a bimbo too please?

Of course I can call you that and many other things since you don't have any probs doing the same. You are on this forum and want to dictate everyone's opinion. God forbid someone doesn't agree with you.

Also you feel the need to throw insults at me for many many months; you start attacking because you are indeed so unhappy. I let you get away with it because honestly I think you are a very insecure and shallow human being craving for severe online attention.

And why of course I am not surprised that Mary the fake Muslima comes to your rescue. Hm let me think, what was that???

48 hours later...

"Actually I don't.".

Laughable.... this woman is in her late 40's and makes a total clown out of herself. She took up Islam because it's a fashionable thing to do at the moment. What's next for you, marydot, Satanism????

Perhaps you can't understand this fact cause you don't have any. Well you aren't married either. Urghhhh it doesn't look good for you, does it???

Why don't you spit your drivel at people in real life? Oh because you can't - this kind of behaviour wouldn't go well along with your well-fabricated Muslima image?????

[/QUOTE

Sorry iam in my early 40's I dont know where you get the late from.Hmm still reading my old threads are you from 2009.

You really should be looking at yourself more often and not into other people business. You say iam fake what the hell do you know about me please tell us?

You say I took up islam at the momenent WTF are you on? I converted to islam 2005 and oh wait now its 2010. Any way whatever you say on here about people it dont mean anything, because everyone has the sense to understand its the internet unlike you. Oh heres a picture of me go invent some storys about it Tigerlilly it will be great to see what you come up with.

cheekyferret is way more funnier than you Tigerlilly so please comment again on this post. We are waiting.
Mary

In fact i aam doing great i passed my business improvemtent techniques course last week, have my own home, good job, everything i need is around me. Good family too also and friends!!!

As for the Guy i was going to marry I still have contact with him, yeah he doing great also.He's in a new realtionship and I wish him well.

You say fabricated Muslima image, you dont know nothing about me or about islam because your not a muslim..

Your the joke around here Tigerlilly and everyone can see this by your childish comments.

S#it, marydot, remove the link to your pic pronto. It shows a 60+ year old grumpy hag! Not even wearing sunglasses can make you any younger looking!!!!!

And yes, every other post of yours on ES is in attack on me but I guess that's what you are here for.

Now roll out your carpet and say your morning prayer cause that's what you can do best.

Considering it was posted at 7.12AM Egypt time, I doubt it. Your reply was posted at 10.37PM Egypt time so you must have been out all day right?

[Roll Eyes]

quote:
Anyway you are beginning to bore me and others here.So I'll leave you to abuse some other ES poster and that will happen just wait and see.
I never did like german people there all dirty people and are like dogs both men and woman.

What a nice incredibly racist remark there. [Roll Eyes]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

Phds from Al-Azhar.

3 PhDs? what in with no English sono? Even here most Uni subjects are taught in English, so what PhDs has he got an not learnt any English, and how do you KNOW this if you cannot communicate with them?

can't even afford to visit your own daughter and rely on in laws to pay the fare. so if they have a home for you, as you claim, and pay your fare, as you claim, and they maintain your daughter, they would certainly maintain you while you looked for work while living here.

I was going to ignore this, but it shows your obvious ignorance about post-secondary education in Egypt.

Meaning you know few people who actually have a college/university degree in UK or Egypt.

Al-Azhar isn't AUC, the subjects are all taught in Arabi at al-Azhar its an Egyptian university.

And I could pay my airfare but my in-laws prefer to buy the ticket in case I need to change the dates I travel, the Egypt Air people allow for more flexibility, lower cost, and fewer fees than western/American airlines.

You must understand when Egyptian families that have no money take on an western Orfi love interest the money flows one way: from the Orfi whore to the Egyptians.

Since I was legitimately married, and had my child in wedlock, have exceptional in-laws who have means; they pay my air fare. Actually when I wasn't employed my ex husband paid my utility and phone bills; he even went shopping for me.

I highly doubt you have in-laws or your love interest willing to do so much for you!

When was the last time you went back to Hobbitville Ayisha? Do your family/children even call you any more?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] What is it with the bullshitters on here accusing others of bullshitting??? Pathetic.

Phds from Al-Azhar.

I was going to ignore this, but it shows your obvious ignorance about post-secondary education in Egypt.
shows yours you mean.

quote:
Meaning you know few people who actually have a college/university degree in UK or Egypt.
I know plenty, that's why I know there are many MANY subjects taught in ENGLISH. I notice you avoided saying what these fictional PhDs are in too. [Wink]

quote:
Al-Azhar isn't AUC, the subjects are all taught in Arabi at al-Azhar its an Egyptian university.
ROFL

quote:
And I could pay my airfare but my in-laws prefer to buy the ticket in case I need to change the dates I travel, the Egypt Air people allow for more flexibility, lower cost, and fewer fees than western/American airlines.
Duh, you can book Egypt Air from US and still change the dates dumbo.

quote:
You must understand when Egyptian families that have no money take on an western Orfi love interest the money flows one way: from the Orfi whore to the Egyptians.

Since I was legitimately married, and had my child in wedlock, have exceptional in-laws who have means; they pay my air fare.

yet cannot communicate with you in English. Do they know you're divorced yet?

quote:
Actually when I wasn't employed my ex husband paid my utility and phone bills; he even went shopping for me.

I highly doubt you have in-laws or your love interest willing to do so much for you![/quote[ you can highly doubt all you like, you'd still be wrong. [Wink]

[quote]When was the last time you went back to Hobbitville Ayisha? Do your family/children even call you any more?

I speak to my kids daily and my grandkids, the majority are on my FB so I know exactly what's going on with them on a DAILY basis, much more than you know about your own daughter in the slums of shebin. [Wink]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Ayisha I have no idea how you can assert so much energy making lengthy replies, let alone the painstaking effort to insert quote markups.

Anyhow I highly doubt mothers, especially single mothers can spend much time on FB chatting to a person that infuriates them.

My daughter isn't in a slum, her family building has 3 floors each floor consisting of 1200 square feet (american measurement).

There is also two family residences farther into the village, one of which has an outdoor in ground pool.

Now the family is buying into new luxury flats which are larger with an extra 700 square feet, brand new building.

There there is a flat in Cairo which is about 900 square feet, and another 3 in Alex.

I highly suspect you are jealous of my in-laws actually having a descent lifestyle, money and education.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
ES is very active tonight!!! [Razz]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Oh by the way Ayisha you only took 2 trips to Egypt before moving there and only have taken one flight back to the UK since you moved there.

Total 4 times purchasing flights to or from Egypt.

Not much experience to criticize others.

Besides we have in-laws who are in administration and one pilot for Egypt Air, so why bother putting myself through the hassle. They have a better way of taking care of things.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]I never did like german people there all dirty people and are like dogs both men and woman.

Wow. Then I'm 1/8 whiffy Alsation. Cooooooool [Big Grin]

But which bit? Maybe it's my big bushy tail.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Oh by the way Ayisha you only took 2 trips to Egypt before moving there and only have taken one flight back to the UK since you moved there.

where on earth did you get that from? My passport was full of stamps you idiot, I had been at least 4 times BEFORE I met my hubby! [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Total 4 times purchasing flights to or from Egypt.

Not much experience to criticize others.

Try well over over 25, some of that staying weeks at a time too, plenty of experience. Damn sight more than you have seen of your own daughter in the last 8 years.

quote:
Besides we have in-laws who are in administration and one pilot for Egypt Air, so why bother putting myself through the hassle. They have a better way of taking care of things.
And you still can't get a flight from US where you can change your ticket? BULL sono. You seem to have in laws in everything and you STILL cant get a job here with all those high grade in laws?

So, PhDs in WHAT? Medicine? opps no thats taught in English. Pharmacy? Opps no thats English too. Can't be just in Islam or why would your ex have been raised to think that you had to have sex through a hole in a sheet. So what PhDs sono?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Ayisha I have no idea how you can assert so much energy making lengthy replies, let alone the painstaking effort to insert quote markups.

Practice [Big Grin]

quote:
Anyhow I highly doubt mothers, especially single mothers can spend much time on FB chatting to a person that infuriates them.
I didn't abandon them and I don't infuriate them either, that's your shite leaking out again.

quote:
My daughter isn't in a slum, her family building has 3 floors each floor consisting of 1200 square feet (american measurement).
Feet is English Imperial measurement. [Big Grin]

quote:
There is also two family residences farther into the village, one of which has an outdoor in ground pool.

Now the family is buying into new luxury flats which are larger with an extra 700 square feet, brand new building.

There there is a flat in Cairo which is about 900 square feet, and another 3 in Alex.

Then what IS your EXCUSE for not being there to raise your own child sono?

quote:
I highly suspect you are jealous of my in-laws actually having a descent lifestyle, money and education.
I don't give a toss if your in laws are Mubarak and family and live in a palace. That certainly does not impress me as I am not shallow like you are sweetie. [Big Grin]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Ayisha you seem a lot more bitter than normal.

Did you love interest pass that test to work?

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by madderthanamonkey:
quote:
[QUOTE]I never did like german people there all dirty people and are like dogs both men and woman.

Wow. Then I'm 1/8 whiffy Alsation. Cooooooool [Big Grin]

But which bit? Maybe it's my big bushy tail.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

No test, just a licence. Yes of course he got it [Roll Eyes]
I am not bitter about anything sono, you seem to be though. Is it because I asked about the false PhDs you claimed? Or because I pointed out these high grade in laws don't even speak the same language as you, neither does your kid either. Odd they have all that money you claim and you don't even have her on FB to see how she's doing each day.

All that you put me through before I moved and here you are almost 4 years later STILL in US, STILL without your daughter and STILL without a job and now even without King Kong or anyone else. bitter isn't strong enough word for you and how you must be feeling. [Big Grin]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I am not bitter about anything sono, you seem to be though. Is it because I asked about the false PhDs you claimed? Or because I pointed out these high grade in laws don't even speak the same language as you, neither does your kid either. Odd they have all that money you claim and you don't even have her on FB to see how she's doing each day.

All that you put me through before I moved and here you are almost 4 years later STILL in US, STILL without your daughter and STILL without a job and now even without King Kong or anyone else. bitter isn't strong enough word for you and how you must be feeling. [Big Grin]

You don't remember my daughter's age, which either means you are gaining dementia or losing your memory. Good either way you don't need to be concerned with my child's age.

My child isn't old enough to be on FB, I don't want her on FB.

On FB anyone could have hundreds of friends, plus there is no guarantee of privacy. Your daughters might have you blocked, but their friend's don't have you blocked.

Anyhow the details of my in-laws lives and accomplishments haven't changed.

And you don't refer to which in-law managed to finish high school, so its no contest. My in-laws are better.

Oh nearly forgot, congrats on your love interests continued employment prospects which include lots of overnight travel.

Your relationship with your love interest will last longer the more time you don't spend together. [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Ayisha you seem a lot more bitter than normal.

You don't remember my daughter's age, which either means you are gaining dementia or losing your memory. Good either way you don't need to be concerned with my child's age.
I didn't mention your childs age, must be your dementia sono, she's 8 isn't she?

You obviously didn't or couldn't read what I wrote and just saw 4 in there, 4 is the number of years I have been living here in April sono, 7 will be the number of years you have been saying you will be relocating.

quote:
My child isn't old enough to be on FB, I don't want her on FB.
No I suppose she would see what sort of women her mother really is.

quote:
On FB anyone could have hundreds of friends, plus there is no guarantee of privacy. Your daughters might have you blocked, but their friend's don't have you blocked.
They don't have me blocked, I have everyone elses friends blocked.

quote:
Anyhow the details of my in-laws lives and accomplishments haven't changed.
so they still speak no English.

quote:
And you don't refer to which in-law managed to finish high school, so its no contest. My in-laws are better.
ROFL, I didn't mention MY in laws, which are MY in laws, yours are your EX in laws so you dont HAVE in laws. I would much rather have mine than your ROFL [Big Grin]

quote:
Oh nearly forgot, congrats on your love interests continued employment prospects which include lots of overnight travel.

Your relationship with your love interest will last longer the more time you don't spend together. [Big Grin]

Thanks for the congrats, is that how you keep your EX love interest by NOT being with him? [Big Grin]

Will give you a break now, going to watch Eastenders, there is one just as psycho as you in there, I will rename you Janine Butcher, LOL

pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablo_7777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 305 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

48 hours later...

"Actually I don't.".

[/QUOTE

Mary

Al right, time to roll out that carpet of yours you ugly Muslima inside and outside.

Now please don't you crawl back into this s#ithole of yours after insulting me on this forum for so long. You ain't bored and you know that. You just wait for another time to go after me again. Let's clear this up once and for all you stupid, miserable Muslim fruitcake.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablo_7777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don’t want to stay here for long but I had to reply METINOOT. who just doesn’t have any thing in her life to do, more than tracing peoples posts on that forum.
I swear to GOD u will feel much better if u just left people use that forum to help each other not to keep slagging one another . (obviously that what u do).
quote:

here you go trying to make conflict between me and my wife . u r so misrabel .
1-I think the main purpose of any forum is just for people to help each other.
I thought posting in that forum would get my wife back to me. but I was wrong to post things in our private life which made people against me . I really didn’t recognize that was wrong and, once I recognized what I did . I posted an apology and contacted the admin to delete my posts ( by the way it was the first time to join a forum like that and I thought that I live in Utopia ).

2- why would I bother to let u think im an ideal husband?
I don’t want u to leave ur husband for me. LOL
I have a wife and she is the most important to me not you.
Also to let u know that I still have a lot to improve to be an ideal husband.
I still have lots and lots to give to my wife and my son. So im still not ideal husband yet.

3- so do u have any idea what I want from my wife?
And what she willing to give? AMAZING SUPER WOMAN.
Any way just keep it to ur self.
Both of us know what we want and happy to give more and more.

quote:
. And for your information I divorced my ex husband, and I have dated several guys since my divorce and my ex husband has dated no one

are you really proud to date several guys ?
do u know what paople think about women dates several guys?
I would be happy for u if u just find a boy friend to date him and plan for a marriage.
But apparently u r looking for some thing which im sure is not love.
Is it decent dates or private ones?
I will really be happy if u find the man who can give u what u want of love and tender and care.

quote:
.So I have moved on, he hasnt'

U seem happy to let him suffer. Im sure that u were not the ideal wife .
U HAVE MOVED ON and he still alone.
dont u think that is selfish when u think only of ur self and leave ur husband who loved u and the evidence that he still alone after 4 years.

quote:
. What I don't understand is why WK continues to live in the UK despite not being able to provide you with a Settlement visa. If she isn't able to get you into the UK then she should live in Egypt with you. But obviously she has gotten everything she wants out of this and you are left being the one to suffer.

Why u want to know?
Private things we discussed and agreed about.
So its non of ur business.
who told u that im suffring here?
another Dig from sad woman.

quote:
. Anyhow WK is still a morbidly obese female who cannot get you a visa to live in the UK, she won't live with you in Egypt and she is not moving forward in her life with you

How could u know SUPER WOMAN?
Did she tell u that?
Of course not.
We both have plan.
Thank you for the wrong advise .
From what I see here that u started to insult her (a morbidly obese female) and im not going down to ur level.. I really feel sorry for u.

quote:

i hope that i will never have to say the same.
me and my wife will be always husband and wife even closer than any friendship u think.

sono I swear to God that u will feel much better if u make friends to talk to them .
its better than telling ur problems on the internet .
take this advice from some one who suffered coz of posting his problems on internet.
But I really found no one to help me and I thought I might find help here but I was wrong.

Lets start from the beginning again and be friends not insulting each other.
And im sure they will support u and u will feel secure here between people here.
Just try.

WISH U ALL THE BAST GUYS

Posts: 305 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am getting annoyed that you continue to use the term 'love interest' for other member's legally taken husbands.

Ayisha is legally married for several years to her Egyptian husband, MARRIED. You get that????

There is absolutely no scam involved unlike in your marriage case:

Now let's see you married him in Oct 2001, had your kid in Jun that following year, had the marriage interview in Sep 2002, shipped your toddler off to his parents in Egypt and made sure that your husband can apply for US citizenship in 2005 and then you divorced him.

Well done, sonomod , you tricked your own government. But it doesn't make you clever looking. Instead you fail to realize that your 'love interest' used you for his own gain. And your Egyptian ex was much more important to you than your own blood, your daughter. She was simply unwanted by both of you. One day she'll come to you and you have to explain to her why you didn't wanna love and care for her. She's gonna ask why you never finished your degree, worked and saved up the money to take her back or come and live with her in Egypt. You better start thinking for some good excuses instead of harassing people online by simply focusing on your own f*cked up life.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
I really don’t want to stay here for long but I had to reply METINOOT. who just doesn’t have any thing in her life to do, more than tracing peoples posts on that forum.
I swear to GOD u will feel much better if u just left people use that forum to help each other not to keep slagging one another . (obviously that what u do).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Until you are able to get your wife and bastard child into the same nation as yourself you really don't have any reason to criticize me.

You married her Orfi and look what has become of your relationship.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I am getting annoyed that you continue to use the term 'love interest' for other member's legally taken husbands.

Ayisha is legally married for several years to her Egyptian husband, MARRIED. You get that????

If Ayisha was legally married she'd have a 5 year residency instead of a tourist visa.

Ayisha is an Orfi wife which you yourself has stated are labeled "shag papers".

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
bastard child

Ohhhh will you just shut up??????

You do sound like a broken record, always the same insults.

And what are you - stucked in the 50's???

Crawl into your bedbug infested hole and knock yourself out. A bottle of benadryl will do it. Good night!!

[Confused]

pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
just miserable sad woman.
Orfi marriage still marriage.
u have accepted each other and, there are witnesses, with commitment ,love, responsibilities, and respect.
Don’t ever mention any thing about my child.
It seems like u r obsessed with that matter coz ur husband took ur child away.
Do u know that for ur child's best interest .for not being with a miserable mum like u .
May God help you and give u strength .

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
bastard child

Ohhhh will you just shut up??????

You do sound like a broken record, always the same insults.

And what are you - stucked in the 50's???

Crawl into your bedbug infested hole and knock yourself out. A bottle of benadryl will do it. Good night!!

[Confused]

Actually you appear to be stuck in the 50s (which by the way is an American idiom not often used in chermany unless by Americans stuck in chermany).

Here's your backwardness:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=008206;p=4#000176

quote:

Cant have your cake and eat it too.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
just miserable sad woman.
Orfi marriage still marriage.
u have accepted each other and, there are witnesses, with commitment ,love, responsibilities, and respect.
Don’t ever mention any thing about my child.
It seems like u r obsessed with that matter coz ur husband took ur child away.
Do u know that for ur child's best interest .for not being with a miserable mum like u .
May God help you and give u strength .

And it could be said (and true) that your now legally married wife could move to Egypt with your bastard child to be a family. But she won't.

Your child is better off in the UK because bastards and Orfi wives aren't treated very well in Egypt. Plus registering your bastard's child's birth and registering the bastard child as your own in Egypt so the child can get Egyptian citizenship will be a bureaucratic nightmare.

In otherwords even if your bastard son was to live in Egypt he'd probably never be yours in the eyes of the Egyptian government.

Then WK won't bring you to the UK on a settlement visa.

You have effectively ruined your life.

My child has 27 names, your child has your wife's name in her nation.

I know what I did was best, the way you went about it very much brought ruin upon yourself.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
sono, you literally OOZE bitterness. Must be one awful head that has to invent stuff about other people to make your own sorry mistakes in life seem less to bear.

You know the majority here actually PITY you don't you?

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
sono, you literally OOZE bitterness. Must be one awful head that has to invent stuff about other people to make your own sorry mistakes in life seem less to bear.

In my last two statements what did I invent?

can you pinpoint your accusations?

Right now I am watching to see if there will be a gubernatorial recount in my state. Its fucking killing me

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

your last 2 statements and more

quote:
Right now I am watching to see if there will be a gubernatorial recount in my state. Its fucking killing me
Thats probably the only time it will all stop hurting.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:

Second statement, I've never been one for deep depression, prozac and then ranting about it on the internet. You are the expert in that area so apply your verdict to your own case.

as for the comment "your last 2 statements and more"

Exactly how was I wrong?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Second statement, I've never been one for deep depression, prozac and then ranting about it on the internet. You are the expert in that area so apply your verdict to your own case.
Your posts from 2004 onwards prove otherwise sono, 2 shinks that could do nothing for you and meds that don't work, remember?

quote:
as for the comment "your last 2 statements and more"

Exactly how was I wrong?

Exactly how were you right?
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:

You contested the accuracy of my statement, therefore you its your responsibility to state why you think my statements are wrong.

Otherwise its not the question of my statments being innaccurate its your position that anything I type is going to be wrong just because I typed it.

Therefore what is it in your opinion, my statements are inaccurate in your opinion; or I as a person is wrong in your opinion?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

You contested the accuracy of my statement, therefore you its your responsibility to state why you think my statements are wrong.

Otherwise its not the question of my statments being innaccurate its your position that anything I type is going to be wrong just because I typed it.

Therefore what is it in your opinion, my statements are inaccurate in your opinion; or I as a person is wrong in your opinion?

I said

"sono, you literally OOZE bitterness. Must be one awful head that has to invent stuff about other people to make your own sorry mistakes in life seem less to bear.

You know the majority here actually PITY you don't you? "

Now you point out which bit you see as my contesting your 2 previous statements or saying anything at all about them.

I made a general statement which is 100%truth.

You really should have learnt to READ properly by now.

Did you find out about the PhDs yet or did you invent that fantasy for your ex in laws?

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I said

"sono, you literally OOZE bitterness. Must be one awful head that has to invent stuff about other people to make your own sorry mistakes in life seem less to bear.

You know the majority here actually PITY you don't you? "

Now you point out which bit you see as my contesting your 2 previous statements or saying anything at all about them.

I made a general statement which is 100%truth.

You really should have learnt to READ properly by now.

Did you find out about the PhDs yet or did you invent that fantasy for your ex in laws?

quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] sono, you literally OOZE bitterness. Must be one awful head that has to invent stuff about other people to make your own sorry mistakes in life seem less to bear.

This is where you made the accusation of "invention".

Now where in this last statement before the quoted post of yoours is the last two statements you feel are in accurate:

quote:
And it could be said (and true) that your now legally married wife could move to Egypt with your bastard child to be a family. But she won't.

Your child is better off in the UK because bastards and Orfi wives aren't treated very well in Egypt. Plus registering your bastard's child's birth and registering the bastard child as your own in Egypt so the child can get Egyptian citizenship will be a bureaucratic nightmare.

In otherwords even if your bastard son was to live in Egypt he'd probably never be yours in the eyes of the Egyptian government.

Then WK won't bring you to the UK on a settlement visa.

You have effectively ruined your life.

My child has 27 names, your child has your wife's name in her nation.

I know what I did was best, the way you went about it very much brought ruin upon yourself.

If you want to make accusation you need to clearly state your accusations in order for a person to refute your accusations.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
The reason why you won't define your accusations is because you don't want me to refute your accusations with your very own posts.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
The reason why you won't define your accusations is because you don't want me to refute your accusations with your very own posts.

wow great example of twisted sonologic

"And trying to force her to live in Misr won't work either. I am moving to Misr out of my own will. He doesn't want me to go but I will. The Arab culture is crushing to the western woman. And if you haven't lived in western for at least 5 years and have tried to make American friends while living there you won't ever know how to relate to her.

For her sake and yours, give up, let her go, most of these relationships don't work."

"I would know. It's a stiffling prison to married to an Arab (christian or muslim). I am far more used to patriarchial cultures and a loss of personal freedoms than most Western women. "

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/002981.html

"Now imagine after spending the last 11 months spending most of your time working overnights, raising a baby single handedly, paying all the bills on your own and handing excess from your student loan (at least $5,000 in the last year), being yelled and cussed at for hours every third day, going without sleep for 48 hours or more at a time because on your husband's day off he won't watch the baby so you can sleep for 2 hours before work. Then to have someone of your husband's nationality to say its better to have a harsh utilitarian regime wipe out your culture's influence and put America 'in its place'.

Then to leave your daughter only because you don't know when you will lose it. Or when you husband fill finally beat you silly like he's promised and the authorities take the child away.

I am starting to wonder if my child is better off without me or my husband."

"Since the child is better off without me, do you agree with my husband and his friends that and infidel has no right to raise a Muslim child, that I will impair her ascent to paradise?

And Since I should stay away from Egypt, should I use my accumulated evidence of this sham marriage I was tricked into to have my husband petition thrown out so he can be charged with fraud, espionage, and treason; which is a new offense under the US patrioct act?

Why is okay for him to stay here and enjoy the progressive prosperity of the US when I can not see my child?

Does my husband give Arabs a bad image my being an unfaithful, negligent and abusive husband? Or is that what infidels deserve?"

"Read posts throughly, otherwise you miss something. "

[Big Grin]

"I got help, two different psychologists. and I am on meds.

I am 8000 miles from my daughter. Even my mother who wasn't even a good influence on my life growing up, comment that I am a good mother.

I made all the sacrifices, did all the work and coward while he rants.

Besides both psychologists suggested divorce. Noting that my husband is not vested or even handling a small portion of responsibilities.

Your rants help me divise a understanding to avoid some of the more poignant and brutal remarks I have recieved from Muslim and Arab women here and in egypt."

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/002981-2.html

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Anyhow WK is still a morbidly obese female

"But hasn't been thorough out time that Egyptian men prefer busty and meaty women?

I mean seriously now, wasn't it during the middle ages that Egyptian parents would try so hard to fatten their daughters up?"

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/006877.html

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
"Wait a minute talk about assumptions here.

I waited to start college because according to Federal and statue student loan requirements I needed a co-signer and untill I turned 25, I didn't have a co-signer. So independant since I was 17 I waited. And then went to college once I had the student loans to pay for it. Got married at 27 and then had $30,000 in my husband's debt to pay off less than a year later.

Nobody has ever fucking paid my way. NEVER! I have been working part-time or full time and doing college full time since I was 25. I have taken extra money out of my students loans to pay our expenses."

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/004660.html

"She has this fantasy world complex and then goes out of her way to insult others that don't have this fantasy complex."

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/004660.html

YES that was actually SONO saying that!

Bored with that now and have better things to do, she has not changed in over 6 years and never will. Full of hate for her life and choices and anyone who may be happy.

SAD SAD woman. [Frown]

--------------------

Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Hassan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoop Whoop they should make an egyptian soap drama out of the stories on here! I am amazed that stories are kept and dragged up time and time again, about a load of people who have never met.......
Posts: 129 | From: In the land of plenty | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
Sono u r really disparate for some one to kick ur arse . but really it will not be me because u disgust me.

But u m other f ucker don’t know whats going on.
My Son has my family name and happily had an English and Egyptian birth certificates.
Me and my wife are really civilized that what ever happen between us . no one will deprive the other to live with our son.

By the way we didn’t lose the hope for me to go there . and still going for the visa procedures . and soon I will be there to kick ur f ucken ass.

WK was introduced to every one in Egypt as my wife .
We already had our own flat at my parents house and happily lived there .
My parents and every one was happy and loved her soooo much.

I don’t know why u worked up about that issue?
U r just twat .
Try to be nice Sono.
Do u think after what u said . u will get ur child back?
U r so stupid.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
oops found another, someone said something about red carpet when she arrives in Egypt? Not quite:

"What hurt the most, was the American KLM employee who issued me a replacement ticket also checked my boarding pass at the gate, and only my boarding pass no body elses.

She was shaking and looked to be filled with rage, she said, "KLM can only board so many people of suspicious origins on one flight." The day before when I was asking the gate employees why I was being bumped a older woman Muslimah looked over at me and knew what was going on. I didn't put 1+1=2 together untill I boarded the plane.

The immigration office was strange. I turned naturally to a officer with olive skin and dark features and asked why I was bumped and no one else. His reply, "Why did you leave your daughter with your husband's family? Is there a reason why your daughter cannot be in the USA? Are you planning to bomb America? Its dispicable that you Yankees only did this to hurt yourselves and now we have to protect you from yourselves." Strangely it felt like a car just ran me over when he said this. Next day I was able to make several international calls in the immigration office. The only officer kind enough to make me a cup of coffee knowing I hadn't ate since I left Misr was blue eyed and blond haired. He wanted to know why I took my husband's last name. I told him it was a Lutheran tradition to take your husband's surname. And I wasn't allowing a bunch of Wahabi Nazis to ruin my marriage. He was shocked, but smiled. The other officers didn't make any conversation for several minutes and some just stared.

My flight back most of the passengers and stewardess were American. I felt safe again."

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/004660-2.html

You can actually piece together WHY she hates everyone and that the stuff she vomits is all her own that she tries planting on everyone else.

"Quote (sonomod @ April 01 2004,23:21)
Me and my husband live here now in Minneapolis. Last June I visited the in-laws for 12 days and left my daughter with them. According to INS regulation, my husband's visa type, and the current US patriots act, we cannot take any kind of financial help except from our primary sponsor, my husbands ex-boss. Nor can I quit college, must finish, and I must work too. We couldn't keep her with us due to finances and the fact that she doesn't deserve to be in the middle of our arguments.

Quote (sonomod @ July 27 2004,01:43)
. I just happens to be more common

Plus our constitution specifically states that the government cannot ride the American citizen,

...In that way, plus the fact that me and my orny Arab hubby are so close in age ...

So me and my orny Arab are a dish, rare indeed, but our
daughter is much like the rest of America, mixed and happy. ... "

"He has dropped his quest to manipulate money out of my family. "
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/004660-2.html

So daughter was born June 2002 and dumped in Egypt June 2003 at 1 year old. Over 7 years ago. The need to relocate to raise her has obviously decreased in those 7 years.

7 years of the most wonderful times of a childs (and parents) life, missed totally.

"At least I don't pay my husband to be there."

Well according to YOUR posts you did and it cost a LOT [Big Grin]

--------------------

pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
Sono u r really disparate for some one to kick ur arse . but really it will not be me because u disgust me.

But u m other f ucker don’t know whats going on.
My Son has my family name and happily had an English and Egyptian birth certificates.
Me and my wife are really civilized that what ever happen between us . no one will deprive the other to live with our son.

By the way we didn’t lose the hope for me to go there . and still going for the visa procedures . and soon I will be there to kick ur f ucken ass.

WK was introduced to every one in Egypt as my wife .
We already had our own flat at my parents house and happily lived there .
My parents and every one was happy and loved her soooo much.

I don’t know why u worked up about that issue?
U r just twat .
Try to be nice Sono.
Do u think after what u said . u will get ur child back?
U r so stupid.

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com