EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Arab mentality: Female victims are to blame for crimes against them by men (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Arab mentality: Female victims are to blame for crimes against them by men
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where did you find that Tigerlily?

Yes I admit that I have whined about my husband and talked about my personal life and sure you can criticize me if you want Sono, if it makes you feel better.

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
Right from SonoWHORE's online diary.... enjoy reading. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

princessurbane

Just your wholesome woman with some anarchist issues to work through.
Sunday, August 23, 2009

Up all night without a choice (at least its the weekend).
Already walked down the street and inquired if a friend is in town. He's not, so therefore I could not sleep at his place tonight.

My girlfriend in St. Paul with her four kids and hubby are actually up all night with the second oldest on dialysis; so we won't be doing breakfast in the morning together. I'll just say a BIG prayer for the boy and hope he gets his transplant soon.

Living in Minneapolis years ago I lived in mostly residential neighborhoods. I live in Loring Park for the last 8 years and I cannot remember a quiet neighbor who lived above or below me for more than 6 months at a time. THis recent dude above has lived here for almost 18 months and when he first moved in it was twice a week he kept me up til 2 or 3 am. Why? because he's a parking valet with a few bar tending friends downtown who will cut his bar tab for him and his friends. He is also within the "musician" community; thus he's musician friends sort of crash at his place. Hence the constant noise of drumming and pounding and other odd tone deaf noises at all hours. He himself also wants to be a musician, while his girlfriend sounds like a cat in heat with no idea of what an orgasm is suppose to sound like.

The gal before was okay but twice a week her, her boyfriend, and their "friend" would be giving it to her at the very same time but using different holes on the same longitude. Now those were real orgasm, all three of them at different times, never in unison. Obviously loud enough for me to distinguish who's orgasm it was and whether the third guy was there on the other five nights of the week.

I must say in the previous apartments neighbors could hear my ex husband yell until the wee hours of the morning. But my ex could sleep during the day, I couldn't I had college courses to attend. Luckily I could spend the night at my mothers or my girlfriend's place. It wasn't just my ex causing the commotion, my apartment was above the buildings stoop which would host 10 or so of the neighborhood's most drunk and belligerent. Its been years since I knew what having a descent nights' rest for 10 nights in a row felt like. They haven't happened since before year 2000 when I moved in with my parents. Mother drinks a bit and will put the volume up at the loudest volume because she can't hear anything while drunk. Its an old house and I did sleep a few nights in her car in order to get rest before a Saturday morning class.

Yup its 5:47am and the volume has been blaring since 1am. They turd left his apartment with the volume blaring and you can hear it in the street. Everyone must be too drunk to care.

Getting back to the breakup I am enduring.

Friday evening I had an orientation for volunteering, very structured program now; but the volunteer coordinator has got to learn some inter-cultural skills. She is Hmong and no white person in their right mind would be able to request she tone down her intolerance. Monday I will call a few ESL programs to see if there is an opening. An United Methodist Church in North Minneapolis within 7 blocks of Holy Land has a program and I will give them a call, I am sure someone of her intolerant caliber won't set foot in North Minneapolis and I could be safe from a severe headache.

Naturally I still was in quite a shock on the bike ride over to the ESL program in South PC Minneapolis and closed my eyes to exhale completely. Got too relaxed and collided with a retaining wall. 4 by 6 inches of burned skin and a hematoma(raised bruise spellchecker is disasterous). My lower right thigh appears to be twice the side of the left, and it has yet to fully discolour.

Sometime in July I explained to him a pretty darn big secret I have kept from most everyone for the last 6 years. He claimed it could change things but it wouldn't end our relationship. Then he got a job that pays worth a darn with a good company and all those friends who avoided him while he was unemployed came back into his life. Commuting for the first six months is going to be long and daily, thus he wants to take a break from me for a few months. He needs "stability" and claims we will be acquainted and kept in touch, claiming he will help me when he can. It only took 2 months for his insults to kick in.

Back up, I clearly remember very painful parts of my relationship with my first boyfriend/fiancee. Naturally I was addicted to his cock, and his kiss. Antonio moved back to Pittsburg for 3 months to help his mother out, which I f0und out was really helping his high schools sweetheart into rehab and represent her in court to help her gain custody of her kids. After I had my sexual withdrawl, withdrawl from over 3 years of near constant fucking I woke up.

Antonio came to Minnesota to attend Carlson School of Management, but failed out within the first year. He still had a bachelors and I had my high school degree which he referred to as a "GED" because affluent kids from the suburbs don't work very hard to earn an education unlike the kids from the urbane jungle of the east coast.

I excused his constant insults and hurtful comments because he isn't from the midwest and not capable of harmony. He was also insular, he made very few friendships that weren't shallow or with persons who weren't from the same region he called home. Plus whenever a relationship ended he took absolutely no responsibility for hurtful or unhealthy behavior that lead to its downfall.

A long time ago I learned it takes two to tango, both parties are responsible for the good and bad in a relationship. The person who ends the relationship is not always in the right either. Its unfortunate when the only good thing a person has to say about their ex is also the strongest reason they are attracted to you, but you manage to have far more of their ex's faults and character flaws which of course is the sole reason why the relationship ended. Puts on a big performance with the underlying message, "You are not good enough". These guys really know how to shift all relationship blame to the "other".

I've always dated a man with more means than myself. Yet I end up paying for more the the entertaining, the food, doing errands for them, spending money to improve my appearance while the effort is barely recipicated to even 1/6 of my efforts.

Plus these guys want an equal partner, yet why have they never found an equal partner? Because a woman who they consider their equal has better options and she wouldn't have earn her spurs by dating/engaging/marrying her equal.

I am making bad choices in regards to who I seek, but then again I haven't ever seeked a conventional relationship.

6:13am and the music from upstairs is still going full blast, I have a killer headache and cannot sleep.

Though I did make time to go about the usual every 3 week or so arguement withmy ex, haggling over years, past broken promises and how long I have to wait. I am entitled to a residency permit, but work permits in this country is very difficult to obtain. Plus I really don't want to live there for more than a few months. This time I did record our conversation/arguement digitally, I will continue to do so and hope to have enough documention so make a convincing court case. These situations can take up to 3 years involving foreign "umm" just to allow a foreign embassy a chance to asserts its involvement. If I apply enough pressure during these arguments I could reveal "trigger" points on both authorities; its gratitious to understand the offending culture to gain that leverage only granted to a wise and culturally knowledge antagonist can galvanize.

Last time I had an ugly breakup was with that uncultured exec, who assumed he was a hot shot yet rarely acknowledged he didn't treat others nicely unless it got him somewhere. He put the task to himself, and referred to himself as a "cold prick"; but thought he was wise and nurturing in his remarks "you'll be married with a child on the way in the next 18 months with a man your age" as if that is something I wanted. Of course at the time I wasn't honest with him in regards to the situation I am in, this last guy who broke up with me is aware.

I won't fall asleep for another 2 hours because the radio is still blaring and my head hurts as much as my right leg bruise does so there will be no rest.

I am truly trapped, cannot function as a normal adult because my situation will not be normal until I manage to find resources and strength of my own design. No one will help me, they just judge me harshly without offering any viable solutions.

It feels as if I have to exert the effort that it would've required my mother to neutralize the damage she was inflicting in order to obtain what she had with little effort.

Funny that I can see my status more clearly when I detox myself from this "intimacy drug" which was supposed to numb the pain.

Just typing, not going to edit this bularky. I will append previous blog posts from two blogs I had deleted; the writing is rather good its not a ramble such as this and it might just bring this spot into search engine tables.

Posted by princessurbane at 5:33 AM

Ahh thanks TL, shows just who is on the net all night and lonely as hell and also proves what she spits out is just pain from her own miserable life.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anthropos:
where did you find that Tigerlily?

Yes I admit that I have whined about my husband and talked about my personal life and sure you can criticize me if you want Sono, if it makes you feel better.

actually a better question is whether Tigerweed can post a hyperlink to the blog to verify if it exists.
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the other hand this can actually be found on the internet:

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

ok not too bad and no mental breakdowns so far!
After 5 months my sister (who has a rich hubby) took me to Paris all paid for by her hubby. the first time i had ever left UK in my life!
42 and seen sod all!! thats where i met HIM..the egyptian..affectionally now called the ba***rd...i fell head over heals in love BIG time. YES he was younger..YES he was the most beautiful man i had ever seen...and NO of course i didnt listen to anyone else...I was back and forth to Paris on a regular basis, EMA knew me by name!!!I had the time of my life and was totally blind and madly in love. (remember i hadnt had this for so many years) I met some lovely people through him, all egyptian mostly copts but a few muslims, and one french woman who 'helped' christian egyptians in his situation.....his situation, i found later, was he was an overstayer in Paris. When this came out i was too blinded by love i didnt think about anything else but how i could help, how we could be together. This is when the money thing started but i didnt mind because i loved him and of course he loved me! After it ran out (and the bank loan) he agreed to my suggestion of applying at the british embassy in cairo to come as a fiance as we couldnt marry in france. the only places we could marry was UK or egypt. i did all the research and became an expert in immigration. to do that he had to return to cairo...when we landed he completely changed.....the embassy refused which devastated me and he 'sent' me home early, he would not marry me in egypt nor did i meet his family apart from his elder sister and her hubby who was an english teacher (egyptian). When i got back to UK i started the appeal, that took 1 year, all the time i was calling egypt and also gave him money again and he 'got a new passport' and returned to paris. When i joined him there his friends of previous didnt want to know him including the french woman who i was in contact with also. When i asked her why she asked did i really want to know? we met alone at one end of paris while some others occupied him at the other end. What i was told by her tore the world from under my feet. he had been staying with her and her family of hubby and 2 daughters (15 and 17) before we left for cairo. he had slept with the elder one and raped the younger one. this had not come out until later after we had left. he had also sometime earlier been working at the coast,met a woman and brought her back to live at the flat i was paying for!! only to throw her out when he knew i was coming back and she had refused to marry him immediately. he had slept with just about every female in paris, french or foreign, (no men that i found thank God) and when my friend and i had arrived the day before told his friend in arabic that he wanted her too!!!!! i got a call from him, he was with my friend (who i trust with my life, kids, money, house, men, anything)at the hotel, i spoke to her and said i was on my way. i got back to the hotel and anger took over, even she was scared! i am never like that! he left the hotel. the rest of my time there was him trying to talk to me, crying, begging, all sorts. when i got on the plane to go home i cried and didnt stop for 3 weeks till the prozac started to have a better effect than the drink.
No thats not the end...after a few weeks he called from vienna, he spoke, i cried, for 2 hours. After that he called from germany, again i cried, (dunno where it all came from, i could have filled the nile) eventually, blind as i was, he convinced me they were all lying and the french woman hated brits anyway! this seemed logical as my reaction to a man who had raped my girl and come back again was not as hers was, i would have killed him!! so.........again i went running off to germany this time! the second time i was there he had to go back to egypt to wait the appeal, but something he did to me made me rethink and believe more of what the french woman had said, sadly. the appeal was refused on the grounds that they could see he was after a uk visa and i was blind and stupid. i would have done anything for him, i would have married him in egypt or lived on the moon in a cardboard box!! i didnt care. but no, he wanted uk, i should have seen it but you dont want to do you? eventually i found something better, no not a man, and i kind of had to give him up anyway, i couldnt afford him anymore and was up to my eyes in debt. That was over 2 years ago now and he still calls (now from milan) but i dont talk to him.......i cant....Yes i STILL cry often when i think about him. I dont think i will ever find again what i 'thought' i had then. I do think hes sorry now hes lost me but thats his lesson to learn.

OK thats my life story i hope you all snoozing nicely now, but it doesnt say HOW i got over it. Well lots of good friends who will listen is one thing, without the 'i told you so'. PROZAC is another. Also, when you think of the good and start to miss them quicky remember the BAD parts that made it hurt so much. yes i have wanted to end it many times. Driving from work I have a long fast road, i often thought just one quick turn of the wheel and thats all over.
BUT i think of the GOOD things that came from it....Egypt, i loved it! Mohammad Mounir!! Amr Diab!! Foul!! and i love travelling which I had never done before. i wouldnt even go 50 miles alone here before now I will go anywhere alone. But am i over it?? i really dont know to be honest, im here crying now so no maybe not. But i know time heals and i WILL be ok. i have found ME and what i want. Im still not too confident but i dont think i am meant to be. i have a lot of love to give the right man, but he will have to prove himself and also compensate for the ba***rd, poor guy. but if i dont find him, so what? i got friends and as i said i found something better anyway.
The main thing is to keep looking FORWARD, that is why God put eyes in the FRONT of your head and not the back and YESSSSSS to the person that said get SELFISH!!! do what YOU want to do. get what YOU want from life. im not saying sod everyone else no way, but when it comes down to it we born alone and we die alone, we face god alone, so we have to find 'our way' alone, yes people help LOADS and LOADS, friends are the family we chose ourselves and they can be more than any man when it comes to it, because they dont run AWAY at the first sign of trouble, they run TO you.

The pain of love is the worse pain but there are many people MUCH worse off than me for many reasons. its ok for me to sit here and feel sorry for myself, as we all do at times, but then I look and find my cup half FULL not half EMPTY.

More in the book i intend to write one day

1. friends you can moan to with shoulders you can cry on constantly
2. prozac
3. pray
4. believe in YOU
5. believe in YOU
6. believe in YOU
7. believe in YOU

the end

http://web.archive.org/web/20041210103241/www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum3/HTML/000317-2.html
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that is SO touching.
Wish I was brave enough to tell my horror story, must be cathartic in a way.
Maybe i'll write my memoirs, the Egyptian part will be called 'No country for old Women'.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW hooking back to the original topic, NO WAY can you [Ayisha] blame yourself for being 'stupid'and nor can anyone else.
There's nothing stupid about giving your heart to someone, that is what we are here for innit?

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
[QB] On the other hand this can actually be found on the internet:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ayisha:

I look and find my cup half FULL not half EMPTY.

That's exactly what I was thinking from the first sentence of Ayisha's post, regurgitated from way back whenever. I've been wondering why you're always falling out all over the threads, but I'm starting to get it now.

You're so negative, Metinoot, about everyone and everything. Don't you get tired of always swimming against the tide? $hit happens to all of us. It doesn't matter how you got into that $hit. It doesn't matter if you were in $hit in the past. It's how you deal with your $hit - that's the important thing. Do you climb out of it or just wallow?

Positive attracts positive. As Borat said to the feminist:

"Smile pussycat, smile"

[Smile]

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mo Ning Min E:
Wow, that is SO touching.
Wish I was brave enough to tell my horror story, must be cathartic in a way.
Maybe i'll write my memoirs, the Egyptian part will be called 'No country for old Women'.

The difficulty here is Ayisha repeats the same mistakes, how can someone be "positive" when they continue to throw themselves into situations that cause the same pain?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
BTW hooking back to the original topic, NO WAY can you [Ayisha] blame yourself for being 'stupid'and nor can anyone else.
There's nothing stupid about giving your heart to someone, that is what we are here for innit?

Thanks mo, she only posted half the post though, there was more in front of that too. You don't have to go to web archive either, its here http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000317;p=2
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by madderthanamonkey:
quote:
[QB] On the other hand this can actually be found on the internet:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ayisha:

I look and find my cup half FULL not half EMPTY.

That's exactly what I was thinking from the first sentence of Ayisha's post, regurgitated from way back whenever. I've been wondering why you're always falling out all over the threads, but I'm starting to get it now.

You're so negative, Metinoot, about everyone and everything. Don't you get tired of always swimming against the tide? $hit happens to all of us. It doesn't matter how you got into that $hit. It doesn't matter if you were in $hit in the past. It's how you deal with your $hit - that's the important thing. Do you climb out of it or just wallow?

Positive attracts positive. As Borat said to the feminist:

"Smile pussycat, smile"

[Smile]

Good post Monkey [Smile]

The cards we are dealt in life are irrelevant, it is how we play them. Some get a good hand but play them wrong and some get a bad hand but play the best they can...

We all control our own lives.

As for sono, just a boring, whiny, miserable piece of noise! Not a good word to say about anyone or anything... No wonder the neighbours played their music so loud, the noise of the wallowing must have been awful!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Thanks mo, she only posted half the post though, there was more in front of that too. You don't have to go to web archive either, its here http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000317;p=2
Ha ha ha ha CUKOO is a hypcrite. After all that moronic fuss over Tigerbore not copying full articles [Big Grin]

Ah, she ain't no rocket scientist pmsl.

Now, I must go back to being drunk and angry (for an airhead I am impressed I can multi-task)

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. That's from like SIX years ago. My god, how far do those files go back?

Strewth. If my library keeps records on overdue books like Metinoot does, I'm in a whole world of trouble.

I note that Ayisha has stuck to the same username all this time, not felt the need to develop multiple personalities. Obviously comfortable in her own skin.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

Strewth. If my library keeps records on overdue books like Metinoot does, I'm in a whole world of trouble.

I note that Ayisha has stuck to the same username all this time, not felt the need to develop multiple personalities. Obviously comfortable in her own skin.

To be fair sono did get banned a LOT here and has had to keep changing her name, but yes I am comfortable in my own skin and don't mind anyone reading what I have posted on these pages over the 6 years. I read through my post again, which I do each time she brings it up, and each time I read it I thank God I am further from how life was then. I got through it and I got better things in my life.

Found some interesting oldies of sonos though and at least no father of any child of mine ever asked "is there any chance the mother will die in child birth?"
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003066

The moving to Misr thread says it all really
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003065

Sono, you really need to get over it and move on.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

To be fair sono did get banned a LOT here and has had to keep changing her name, but yes I am comfortable in my own skin and don't mind anyone reading what I have posted on these pages over the 6 years. I read through my post again, which I do each time she brings it up, and each time I read it I thank God I am further from how life was then. I got through it and I got better things in my life.

Found some interesting oldies of sonos though and at least no father of any child of mine ever asked "is there any chance the mother will die in child birth?"

The reason I got banned as often as I did is the forum owners much older and wealthy foreign wife was posting on here at the time. She had me removed because I am not a sugarmama like you and her Ayisha. [Big Grin]

Actually I am not the one to regurgitate old posts first.

Chronological order, Tigerweed brought it up first; I followed up with the original case of why you refuse to lead a life in which you must face down your problems.

Tigerweed signs on to live out an internet fantasy and you keep on digging deeper into your delusions.

Talk about two characters who can't move on!

anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Or the half, that worked to pay the bills, took her to the doctor, stood out in the INS line for hours serveral times in -15 degrees because her egyptian half doesn't like the cold, the half that did all the shopping on the bus and carried 40lbs of grocies up 3 flights of stairs while pregnant every week cause her egyptian half has a bad shoulder, the half that bathed her everyday and bought all her supplies, who slept with her on mother's night's off or stayed up late to do homework while she slept, read to her, took most of her pictures, cries everyday caause she will die without her."

Why did you give up Sono?
I am talking to you as a mother to mother. Go get your daughter and forget about everything else. Start healing yourself by taking care of your little girl who needs her mama.

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
"Or the half, that worked to pay the bills, took her to the doctor, stood out in the INS line for hours serveral times in -15 degrees because her egyptian half doesn't like the cold, the half that did all the shopping on the bus and carried 40lbs of grocies up 3 flights of stairs while pregnant every week cause her egyptian half has a bad shoulder, the half that bathed her everyday and bought all her supplies, who slept with her on mother's night's off or stayed up late to do homework while she slept, read to her, took most of her pictures, cries everyday caause she will die without her."

Why did you give up Sono?
I am talking to you as a mother to mother. Go get your daughter and forget about everything else. Start healing yourself by taking care of your little girl who needs her mama.

Did your hubby stop beating you yet? Has he paid his share of the bills lately?

Are you going to expose your children to a father like that?

anthropos
Member # 9410

you are impossible. I was not criticizing you. I was trying to help you.
It is clear to all here that you are hurting, something is missing in your life and we all know what it is.
If you are sincere I am sure the people from ES living in Egypt will help you to get your daughter back to the US.
Open your heart.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Wow. That's from like SIX years ago. My god, how far do those files go back?

The reason I got banned as often as I did is the forum owners much older and wealthy foreign wife was posting on here at the time. She had me removed because I am not a sugarmama like you and her Ayisha. [Big Grin]
Your own posts show how muh you did for your unappreciative ex sono. Mine show clearly I ran out of sugar before I met my husband of over 6 years now and I am living in Egypt with him.

quote:
Actually I am not the one to regurgitate old posts first.

Chronological order, Tigerweed brought it up first; I followed up with the original case of why you refuse to lead a life in which you must face down your problems.

Right so in true American fashion (present company accepted apart from sono) as one attacks you you in turn attack someone else. Sonological that is. [Big Grin]

quote:
Tigerweed signs on to live out an internet fantasy and you keep on digging deeper into your delusions.

Talk about two characters who can't move on!

delusions are in your head as you have no idea about my reality here. No point keep telling you as you are still stuck in my post of 6 years ago, and even then I was getting over it and had a half full cup! you like your miserable life is still stuck in your past and you want to keep everyone else there too, well tough luck girly, I am happy and so is TL and nothing you can say can change that. Tons of people here know TL and her life and mine OFF ES, but with you - misery loves company and that is why you make up fantasies about everyone here to make YOU feel better and not so alone in your shite. Well tough sono, you ARE alone in your shite and only YOU can do anything about that.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
you are impossible. I was not criticizing you. I was trying to help you.
It is clear to all here that you are hurting, something is missing in your life and we all know what it is.
If you are sincere I am sure the people from ES living in Egypt will help you to get your daughter back to the US.
Open your heart.

No you were doing the same as Tigerweed, it was meant to hurt.

I filed for divorce and was granted divorce over 4 years ago.

You on the other hand are still married and still in a shitty situation. Its obvious you need help to get out of an abusive situation not I.

anthropos
Member # 9410

yes my marriage is not good, but it has been worse, so I guess it is better now.
We are trying to find out what is best for us to do, stay together, divorce.. at least we want to try to do it in an amicable way, so we have matured since those awful days.

Tell me Sono though, are you honestly saying that you are not in a shitty situation?
Write now and tell us what you REALLY want out of life. Just write about yourself. Forget other people.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
yes my marriage is not good, but it has been worse, so I guess it is better now.
We are trying to find out what is best for us to do, stay together, divorce.. at least we want to try to do it in an amicable way, so we have matured since those awful days.

Tell me Sono though, are you honestly saying that you are not in a shitty situation?
Write now and tell us what you REALLY want out of life. Just write about yourself. Forget other people.

Unlike you I don't discuss my situation.

And you claim you are in a better situation yet you haven't explained how anything has improved.

Possibly you should take your own advice and not get involved in other people's spats and work on the spats (arguments) you have at home in front of your children.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
shite. Well tough sono, you ARE alone in your shite and only YOU can do anything about that.

Its 11pm or midnight in Luxor and you are online posting heavily edited posts after posts after posts.

You must be alone again. [Frown] Don't you wish you had the prozac now?

anthropos
Member # 9410

i give up.
over and out.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
It is after 1am btw!
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
shite. Well tough sono, you ARE alone in your shite and only YOU can do anything about that.

Its 11pm or midnight in Luxor and you are online posting heavily edited posts after posts after posts.

ROFL heavily edited posts? [Big Grin]

It is now 1.23am in Luxor and hubby is over at family home as he has to do a license early in the morning. Think anything you like on that, I'm sure your visciousness can do wonders with it.

Now can I go back to facebook and youtube coz I am having a reminiscing night and a bop round my office [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
OOO, is he opening an off license? [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
OOO, is he opening an off license? [Big Grin]

ROFL no ya numpty, his license for his job on the boats. [Big Grin]

Go listen to the 10 commandments [Big Grin]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It is now 1.23am in Luxor and hubby is over at family home as he has to do a license early in the morning. Think anything you like on that, I'm sure your visciousness can do wonders with it.

Now can I go back to facebook and youtube coz I am having a reminiscing night and a bop round my office [Big Grin]

doesn't change the fact that you are on her most nights.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

aww sweetie, I am on pc morning noon and night, I work on it, that's if you call my pc a 'her' [Big Grin]

Does this mean you only pop into ES when you are alone and feeling blue and thats why you expect everyone else to be here? No so though, lots of happy people on here everyday.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

aww sweetie, I am on pc morning noon and night, I work on it, that's if you call my pc a 'her' [Big Grin]

Does this mean you only pop into ES when you are alone and feeling blue and thats why you expect everyone else to be here? No so though, lots of happy people on here everyday.

I pop in when I am waiting for something that should've been done 2 days ago.

Work? As in working without a work permit, illegally!

Anyhow lets hope your love interest gets that license for a full year or more instead of every few months like your tourist visa.

If he isn't able to work he'll have to be in luxor more and put in an enormous amount of effort avoiding you.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] shite. Well tough sono, you ARE alone in your shite and only YOU can do anything about that.

I pop in when I am waiting for something that should've been done 2 days ago.

Work? As in working without a work permit, illegally!

Yes work, and I dont need a work permit and I am not working illegally.

quote:
Anyhow lets hope your love interest gets that license for a full year or more instead of every few months like your tourist visa.
of course he will get his license and my visas are not for a few months.

quote:
If he isn't able to work he'll have to be in luxor more and put in an enormous amount of effort avoiding you.
There is no question if he will get it and he doesn't put in any effort to avoid me even all summer when he's not working.

you will carry on thinking what you like anyway so i don't know why I bother. [Roll Eyes]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay a little more reading from SonoWHORE's online diary .... purely for entertainment. [Smile]

princessurbane

Friday, August 28, 2009

Why can't these folks be my neighbors, or are they? (Mystery of the faked girlfriend orgasms solved)
I suppose this is a type of sexuality, it even has an education network to drive its visibility.

http://www.asexuality.org/home/overview.html

Relationships

Asexual people have the same emotional needs as anyone else, and like in the sexual community we vary widely in how we fulfill those needs. Some asexual people are happier on their own, others are happiest with a group of close friends. Other asexual people have a desire to form more intimate romantic relationships, and will date and seek long-term partnerships. Asexual people are just as likely to date sexual people as we are to date each other.

Sexual or nonsexual, all relationships are made up of the same basic stuff. Communication, closeness, fun, humor, excitement and trust all happen just as much in sexual relationships as in nonsexual ones. Unlike sexual people, asexual people are given few expectations about the way that our intimate relationships will work. Figuring out how to flirt, to be intimate, or to be monogamous in a nonsexual relationships can be challenging, but free of sexual expectations we can form relationships in ways that are grounded in our individual needs and desires.

In otherwords these people are the average spouse after 2 kids in a quiet cul de sac, second mortage, PTA meetings and a general dislike for in-laws.

I actually heard a girlfriend being coached by her boyfriend on how to "sound" like she was reaching orgasm in the middle of a weekday night. Either they were so drunk or high they didn't realize their voices could be heard by everyone in the hood.

Personally I find orgasm are difficult to reach when their is some unfinished relationship business. Lately I can think about him while my crotch is under the bathtub fascet and climax powerfully but when I was intimate with him I wanted to scream out "tell me already what the heck is bothering you, you are incredibly stressed about some unspoken factor in our relationship and I am sick and tired of guessing what it is".

He held all the power cards in the deal, I didn't want anything from him except for his friendship and his sex. He couldn't understand this, he needed things to be complicated. Kept on trying to pick arguements and I wouldn't oblige him and feed into it. I would've countered his provoking nature but was afraid he'd use the opportunity to end things between us.

Opposite of asexual, I am aromantic; and I don't think I will ever find something that suits both parties.

Posted by princessurbane at 10:50 PM

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You want MORE??????

You got it!!!! [Big Grin]

princessurbane

Friday, August 21, 2009

Life is going to hurt for a while.

Yet I have some new software to play with and I can finally have those IT Ebook exercises I have had tagged for months worked through because I have the ability to complete them on my own PC.

Back to the hurt:

Suffering from a seething dumping. It feels as if the ground has fallen out from under me and I have managed to hold a static in this universe. He broke it off, I am not what he needs, he needs a woman who has it all together, money, home, career, bouquet of well connected affluent friends; and someone who isn't as crushingly true as I am(my wording not his). He claims he'll call... I wasn't born yesterday!

Posted on a networking site (non-professional) and just need a blurp out there before I have that infamous discussion with a pair of friends who will do the "I told you so" speech. So I am bunkering down for their venting, I know my girlfriend is certainly going to savor her venting.

I hadn't hooked with with anyone from an adult action site, while he continued to search for players. He ended his account there and so did I but I know he'll be out there in a little while roaming for new fun.

This is what guys don't understand and I blame feminism and the gender role reversal of our modern age.

Men want everything from a woman and then feel rest assured that they won't be called on it because our vicious and inaccurate gender stereotype is that women expect a man to be everything and its really the reverse.

In addition when men think they are getting on track in life and want a woman to match they assume they won't have to sacrifice passion, good nature, and intelligence for the "woman who has it all".

Lets be frank here, a woman who has it all is lacking in passion, good nature and intelligence. Good girls don't get ahead, they get plastic surgery, they steal other people's credibility and ideas at work, they pretend to be sweet and caring but when you are alone with them its quite the opposite; lastly normal women who are successful financially, career and academically got there because something was missing, passion. A passionate woman rarely is put on the fast track because a passionate woman threatens men and devalues other women just by being herself. Affluent white folks don't hang with opinionated, true hearted, women; they are threatened by this so they avoid these people.

So he can go search for the woman with it all, and have little sexual intimacy, he won't respect her views, he'll be uncomfortable with her lack of ethics. But man he's the guy with the woman who has it 'going on' and thats more important than being compatible.

What other people think of you is far more important than happiness.

Am I blaming others for my lack of success and "having it all" ; have it "going on" like someone unbearable half-swede christian ex. No. the only thing she and I have in common is we were both dumped by the same man.

Never before have I have been in the position of displeasure of being rejected for reminding a man of his "loser" ex.

Then again the people who considers worthy of knowing I consider losers, suburbanites, myopians, people he is proud to know.

I can take it as a compliment, being rejected by someone who has been so phoney.

Anyhow now that I have both sides of my heart in total wreakage and disrepair I can work through some old piles of projects and get things going so I am not such a "loser" anymore.

Too bad he was such a damn great ****.

Posted by princessurbane at 4:24 PM
Labels: break ups, love, myopia, suburbanites

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Tigerweed do you have a hyperlink to prove that this actually exists?

Sounds like you just made it up. Like this suppossive university education your hubby earned!

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Actually before I turn in and get some rest here is Tigerweeds main lie:

Hampden-Sydney College used the occasion of its "War on Terrorism: 3 Years After" to unveil a new military leadership and national security studies certificate program. The program is designed for students who are interested in the historical, political and ethical dimensions of national security policy as well as the place and role of the military in American society.

http://www.hsc.edu/wilsoncenter/pubserv/ml-nss.html

Students enrolled in the military leadership and national security studies program must complete one required course during each of their final three years at Hampden-Sydney College:
* The Military and American Democracy (sophomore year)
* Military History (junior year)
* Leadership and Ethics (senior year)

Students also must complete at least two courses from separate departments outside the major. The following courses are acceptable electives for this program:
* U.S. National Security (POLS 442)
* U.S. National Intelligence (INDS 465)
* American Foreign Policy (POLS 340) or History of American Foreign Relations (HIST 313)
* Public Speaking (RHET 210)
* Christian Ethics (REL 225) or Philosophy Ethics (PHIL 314)
* Introduction to World Religions (REL 103)
* Greek History (HIST 301)
* Roman History (HIST 302)
* Organizational Psychology (PSYCH 310)
* Literature of War (ENG 207)
* American Public Administration (POLS 230) or Constitutional Dimensions of Public Service in the U.S. (INDS 375)

I will find your address at Camp LeJeune and post it since you have no issue with reposting my former address over and over again.

Warned you in advance.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Or how about this lie:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005321

Yup the first guy in my life - I met him in Cairo - is climbing up the career ladder further and further. Who would have thought!!

http://news.marweb.com/tunisia/politics/head-state-credentials-foreign-ambassadors.html

PS: It's not the Chinese guy!!

You have a name after a year. Good for you, but you still don't have a photo of him with you. I also remember you had posted a hyperlink to an Arab language webpage not this particular link.

What would this guy say about you several years after the fact?

You do know you've given an actual real name of someone who could be contacted to verify if you lived in Egypt during this time.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=2;t=019132

Posted by metinoot (Member # 17031) on 23 October, 2009 05:08 PM:

what happened to the hubby who is a major?

Absolutely no response from you!

www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum3/HTML/000929-2.html

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerliar:
Firstly, my husband is not an enlisted soldier, he is a promotable Major of the US Army.

http://yfrog.com/f1tlhusbandsretirementj

Remember that? He's no "promotable major".

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Now who is this online at almost 2am in Minnesota posting heavily edited posts after posts after posts. All alone and no meds sono?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Hassan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if any of you lot actually met each other in person, you might get on...LOLLLLL So much past dragged up about people, you know what they say.. the Internet/forums/facebook chat will be brought back as a reminder to some folk later on in life.. so always becareful what you say.. and always say it "tongue in cheek".

--------------------
MRS HASSAN

Posts: 129 | From: In the land of plenty | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
CUCKOO

Seriously, please stay on ES [Big Grin] Funny as feck [Wink]

Btw, it is 3.15am...

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
CUCKOO

Seriously, please stay on ES [Big Grin] Funny as feck [Wink]

Btw, it is 3.15am...

Whats cooko is a woman who has lost custody and visitation rights to her children harassing a father who's ex wife has kidnapped her children back to Egypt.

Obviously the mental has no hope of gaining joint custody of her children when she continues to live in an online fantasy world.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Hassan:
I wonder if any of you lot actually met each other in person, you might get on...LOLLLLL So much past dragged up about people, you know what they say.. the Internet/forums/facebook chat will be brought back as a reminder to some folk later on in life.. so always becareful what you say.. and always say it "tongue in cheek".

Its not an issue of leaking personal information, its lying, bold faced lying for an extended period and expecting not to be caught lying.

There was an enormous fraud on here a while back, occassionally I google her "fraud name" and find she is rattling someone's cages out of jealousy.

This week I found out this fraud is harrassing a custodial father who's Egyptian wife kidnapped the kids back to Egypt.

quote:
Lanie Salama While
I cannot help but feel pain and heartache part of me asks, what the
hell happened to make this woman move so far away (back home)? Couldn't
she simply have divorced and stayed and allowed visitation? Is she just
a loathsome bitch people love to vilify but who could be
...misunderstood? Again, not to be judgmental,
but do we know what happened in this relationship? NO. There could
have been emotional abuse/physical abuse, sexual abuse, we haven't a
clue. The father COULD HAVE been a perfect person, sure, but come on,
are any of us perfect? Even if he was not, does that give her the right
to tear his children away from him? Again, none of us
knows the details. Therefore, I will simply say that I can only imagine
what both parents are going through, whats more, what the children are
going through. I sincerely hope the courts can determine the best thing
to be done. Let's just hope right is done for the children and leave it
at that . Bless them.

Though this fraud doesn't even have visitation rights to see her children she claims to live in Egypt and informed folks on this facebook group that possibly the kids are better off with their non-custodial mother in Egypt.

That takes nerve!

Sonomod - you do really need to see a shrink, you know that, right?????

I mean for God's sake you fabricated horrible stories about this lady and continued to harass her on this forum until she decided to quit over two years ago (!!!) and until today you still stalk her online and try to find any kind of info on her. I call that INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE.

Worry about your own life not about the lives of others. Thankfully we can take care of our own - but you obviously not.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
And she even spelt cuckoo wrong pmsl!!!

Timecheck: 11.05am

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
*yawn* 11.19am

She lashing at someone else now?

[Roll Eyes]

I am finding this boring today, must be the weather. [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Hassan:

Its not an issue of leaking personal information, its lying, bold faced lying for an extended period and expecting not to be caught lying.

There was an enormous fraud on here a while back, occassionally I google her "fraud name" and find she is rattling someone's cages out of jealousy.

This week I found out this fraud is harrassing a custodial father who's Egyptian wife kidnapped the kids back to Egypt.

quote:
Lanie Salama While
I cannot help but feel pain and heartache part of me asks, what the
hell happened to make this woman move so far away (back home)? Couldn't
she simply have divorced and stayed and allowed visitation? Is she just
a loathsome bitch people love to vilify but who could be
...misunderstood? Again, not to be judgmental,
but do we know what happened in this relationship? NO. There could
have been emotional abuse/physical abuse, sexual abuse, we haven't a
clue. The father COULD HAVE been a perfect person, sure, but come on,
are any of us perfect? Even if he was not, does that give her the right
to tear his children away from him? Again, none of us
knows the details. Therefore, I will simply say that I can only imagine
what both parents are going through, whats more, what the children are
going through. I sincerely hope the courts can determine the best thing
to be done. Let's just hope right is done for the children and leave it
at that . Bless them.

Though this fraud doesn't even have visitation rights to see her children she claims to live in Egypt and informed folks on this facebook group that possibly the kids are better off with their non-custodial mother in Egypt.

That takes nerve!

ROFLMAO you call that post harrassing????? You really ARE CUCKOO. I find that post non judgemental and SANE unlike your posts. FFS Smucky has not been on here in 2 years and you STILL throw poison darts?

GET SOME MEDS.

youknowit
Member # 17878

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for youknowit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the biggest stalker online is tigerweedbitchboreslutonlinecyberwhorekidneglectingfreak
has this monster ever had a day ofline?

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Is this you SOno? Acting like an immature teenager?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by youknowit:
the biggest stalker online is tigerweedbitchboreslutonlinecyberwhorekidneglectingfreak
has this monster ever had a day ofline?

says the stalker who has made 5 posts and every one have been stalking TL [Roll Eyes]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:

I mean for God's sake you fabricated horrible stories about this lady and continued to harass her on this forum until she decided to quit over two years ago (!!!) and until today you still stalk her online and try to find any kind of info on her. I call that INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE.

Worry about your own life not about the lives of others. Thankfully we can take care of our own - but you obviously not.

Actually it was back in I think Febuary of 2006 that Lanie had a friend look up my home phone number and address in the white pages while her friend was on a "business trip"..

I paid qwest to have my phone unlisted and it was printed in the white pages anyhow but not available online.

So Kari Dalo(something) emailed my information to Lanie. Lanie then posted my personal information on ES. Lanie's first ES username Nooralhaq has banned. Just as you have done several times like Tibe, Auto and Valerie subsequently it was a former address plus Tigerweed (Antasia) you had called my mother. Luckily due to your thick and unpronounceable accent my mother couldn't understand a word you said.

I was worried that Lanie would cause problems in my real life. Lanie's first username she stated she was married to a Jordian man and was looking to relocate to Detroit, so I was worried she might come looking for me in person.

Keep in mind I could only do something about Auto sending a Private Investigator to my door when I had his real identity. The FBI won't do anything without a real identity.

So I needed to know who she was, and I found out.

Sammi did a pretty good job deleting all the threads in which I had reposted the information and the hyperlinks which Lanie was looking for her 14 year old son she gave up for adoption. Lanie dropped out of college because she assumed the father would marry her and he didn't so the kid was given up. Later Lanie married and had three sons all of which had the middle name "Wayne".

WHen that marriage was falling apart Lanie started looking for love online, and she unfortunately found a guy in Menoufia who wanted desperately to go to USA. This guy is also a courier by car for my in-laws who have a business and need to make deliveries often. I have no idea if Lanie actually made a trip to Egypt or not but she posted photos of Kari's (now Elegently Wasted) to Egypt to marry her online fiancee as Lanie's own trip.

Mind you after I exposed all this a sister forum www.egyptnowboard.com was taken offline, one of the owners is a lawyer. And at one time had posted photos of her own trip with a two year old son to Egypt, but quickily took those photos down and allowed Lanie to use them as "proof" that she and this lawyer had met.

Tigerweed, you are just angry that you haven't been able to rouse ESers to lie for you and recreate a past that doesn't exist. This supposive three years in Egypt, along with your hubby's fake military and education credentials. Much in the same manner of your claim you were screwing an Ambassador.

You've always been jealous of Lanie's ability to manipulate people she hadn't even met into helping her with this enormous fake life she wasn't leading.

Lanie still lives with her mother in Garland, TX. Dexonline has had them at the same address for years, and I highly doubt Lanie is able to be independent; to be able to live on her own.

Lanie has been in and out of mental health facilities, she's on medication; she lost 4 children due to her disease. Its rather selfish and evil of you to enable her delusions just to create an opportunity so you can mimic her online false aspirations.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Actually it was back in I think Febuary of 2006 that Lanie had a friend look up my home phone number and address in the white pages while her friend was on a "business trip"..

I paid qwest to have my phone unlisted and it was printed in the white pages anyhow but not available online.

So Kari Dalo(something) emailed my information to Lanie. Lanie then posted my personal information on ES. Lanie's first ES username Nooralhaq has banned. Just as you have done several times like Tibe, Auto and Valerie subsequently it was a former address plus Tigerweed (Antasia) you had called my mother. Luckily due to your thick and unpronounceable accent my mother couldn't understand a word you said.

I was worried that Lanie would cause problems in my real life. Lanie's first username she stated she was married to a Jordian man and was looking to relocate to Detroit, so I was worried she might come looking for me in person.

Keep in mind I could only do something about Auto sending a Private Investigator to my door when I had his real identity. The FBI won't do anything without a real identity.

So I needed to know who she was, and I found out.

Sammi did a pretty good job deleting all the threads in which I had reposted the information and the hyperlinks which Lanie was looking for her 14 year old son she gave up for adoption. Lanie dropped out of college because she assumed the father would marry her and he didn't so the kid was given up. Later Lanie married and had three sons all of which had the middle name "Wayne".

WHen that marriage was falling apart Lanie started looking for love online, and she unfortunately found a guy in Menoufia who wanted desperately to go to USA. This guy is also a courier by car for my in-laws who have a business and need to make deliveries often. I have no idea if Lanie actually made a trip to Egypt or not but she posted photos of Kari's (now Elegently Wasted) to Egypt to marry her online fiancee as Lanie's own trip.

Mind you after I exposed all this a sister forum www.egyptnowboard.com was taken offline, one of the owners is a lawyer. And at one time had posted photos of her own trip with a two year old son to Egypt, but quickily took those photos down and allowed Lanie to use them as "proof" that she and this lawyer had met.

Tigerweed, you are just angry that you haven't been able to rouse ESers to lie for you and recreate a past that doesn't exist. This supposive three years in Egypt, along with your hubby's fake military and education credentials. Much in the same manner of your claim you were screwing an Ambassador.

You've always been jealous of Lanie's ability to manipulate people she hadn't even met into helping her with this enormous fake life she wasn't leading.

Lanie still lives with her mother in Garland, TX. Dexonline has had them at the same address for years, and I highly doubt Lanie is able to be independent; to be able to live on her own.

Lanie has been in and out of mental health facilities, she's on medication; she lost 4 children due to her disease. Its rather selfish and evil of you to enable her delusions just to create an opportunity so you can mimic her online false aspirations.

Well after you posting some poor woman's details here that you had stalked and claimed it was me, I am 100% certain whoever you have stalked here is also someone else.
Also if your drunken mother couldn't understand a word the person said on the phone then you are again fantasizing it was TL too. TL is from Germany and is IN Germany and her name is not Anastasia, so that's false too.
summary, the above is 100% your fantasy you have invented and you are a nutter.

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com