EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Arab mentality: Female victims are to blame for crimes against them by men (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Arab mentality: Female victims are to blame for crimes against them by men
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pablo_7777:
i think i dont need to scan the Egyptian birth certificate and post it here. he is British Egyptian boy. he has an English birth certificate and British passport and Egyptian birth certificate.

what else u want miserable Sono.

Wk covered all the sides i wanted to talk about.
thank you Wife [Smile]

[Razz]

This is the first time you've stated, and WK has never stated before that your illegitimate child has Egyptian citizenship.

I find it reactionary and you are just making that statement to deflect the reality that WK has all the advantages and rights and you have none sam.

16 hours a week living on government benefits doesn't pass the financial part for the settlement visa. Its been stated here countless of times before. They won't make an exception for you.

WK has stated over and over again she is atheist, that she has no intention of raising her child Muslim. How can you trust a person who has such a disregard for religion, and you have no ability to live in the UK?

WK doesn't have enough motivation to stay in the UK except for the fact that she isn't living with you.

You've been duped, and badly.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I have only ever been searched once when I came with 2 rather large cases, had no problems getting the DVD writer and 200 blank DVD's in for a friend though. [Big Grin]
if they suspect u that u smuggling loads of these things. they will charge u. after they take these blank DVD`s and make sure it is blank.

and they will suspect u from ur passport coz u have loads of entry stamps or once u tell them that u r married to an egyptian. that means u r not a tourist so they might ask u to open ur bags.

wish u all the best in smuggling DVD writers and blank DVD`s [Big Grin]

I brought Borat in [Eek!] Taped it off the telly [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WK has said it about 4 times now sono, you just dont read it, this is a bit like other threads where you go on for pages saying this not so and you keep being told 'its here, its on page so and so' and you still shut your eyes because your way you try to direct your pain onto others instead of dealing with it. If you saw the truth in others relationships it hurts you too much.

Now you have tried to tell WK that Pablo was no good and that didn't work you are trying to turn him against her. So sad!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is the first time you've stated, and WK has never stated before that your illegitimate child has Egyptian citizenship.
Erm, reread back, I have said a bunch of times on this thread that our son has an Egyptian birth certificate.

quote:
I find it reactionary and you are just making that statement to deflect the reality that WK has all the advantages and rights and you have none sam.
We have both had to make sacrifices so that we can have a good future together. If I moved to Egypt, as I have already explained, we would never get him a visa here, so being apart, which is awful for both of us, in the long term will be worth it.

quote:
16 hours a week living on government benefits doesn't pass the financial part for the settlement visa. Its been stated here countless of times before. They won't make an exception for you.
WE DID NOT FAIL ON FINANCE! They KNOW how much I earn, it IS enough (you need £150 a week if you have one child), we have already passed on that part of the application. What are you still confused about?

quote:
WK has stated over and over again she is atheist, that she has no intention of raising her child Muslim. How can you trust a person who has such a disregard for religion, and you have no ability to live in the UK?
I have stated again and again that we have both decided to raise Zain to learn and respect both religions, as well as any other (such as Christianity). Ultimately the choice will be Zain’s, and I am happy for whatever he decides. Zain will know about Islam, the Quran, Ramadan, etc, and will celebrate holidays from both our cultures/religions. Please show me why this is a disregard for religion? I actually think it is a great way to raise a well-rounded tolerant little boy. That way, if he chooses Islam, Sam and I will both know that it is because he has decided it is right for him, and not because it is all he knows.
As for having no ability to live in England, what rubbish. He will live in England without a shadow of a doubt, watch this space.

quote:
WK doesn't have enough motivation to stay in the UK except for the fact that she isn't living with you.
Erm, staying here so that I can work so that we can get the visa, staying here so that Zain gets a better education, staying here so the Zain will get better health care. These are not good enough reasons in your eyes? So tell us, what is your good reasons for not being with your daughter?

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now you have tried to tell WK that Pablo was no good and that didn't work you are trying to turn him against her. So sad!
I know, what an obvious and weak attempt. I don't understand why she, a faceless forum poster, thinks she could have any effect on a marriage!

Now where is that food from the heavens?

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I have only ever been searched once when I came with 2 rather large cases, had no problems getting the DVD writer and 200 blank DVD's in for a friend though. [Big Grin]
if they suspect u that u smuggling loads of these things. they will charge u. after they take these blank DVD`s and make sure it is blank.

and they will suspect u from ur passport coz u have loads of entry stamps or once u tell them that u r married to an egyptian. that means u r not a tourist so they might ask u to open ur bags.

Oh no pablo, they were not smuggled in. The DVD writer was brand new boxed and so were the DVDs, told him they were pressies for a friend and they were fine about it. This was about 6 years ago now. When I moved here and everything was freighted the only thing they asked about was the printer as it was colour and I might be printing money [Big Grin]

You can of course BUY a colour printer here anyway so I don't know how they deal with that [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Lol, so all you need to print fake money is a basic computer printer! I'll alert the masses [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by madderthanamonkey:
quote:
quote:

Reported [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feeling peckish...am off to try brown sauce on toast. It had better be nice Ayisha!!

P.S do I butter it first or is it just the sauce?

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
I'd much rather cheese on toast, and if there is a bit of worcester source going...

--------------------
Another one....

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl:
feeling peckish...am off to try brown sauce on toast. It had better be nice Ayisha!!

Butter it first, then only a thin spread of sauce, not loads, just a taste.
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by madderthanamonkey:
quote:
quote:

Reported [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Don't! I nearly had a heart attack when I got back and read somewhere it was banned. Thinking all sorts. Maybe they'd put a tracking device in my case and would come knocking at the door any second.

I should get out more.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablo_7777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its 7 am here and im having my breakfast now.
i will be back to you here once i finish my break fast which will not take along time. only 2 hours at least LOL

Posts: 305 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning, everybody. Well then I have a toasted onion bagel with cream cheese and a banana for breakfast. That gets me going these days. [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
I'd much rather cheese on toast, and if there is a bit of worcester source going...

nom nom nom... Richoux in City Stars does the best cheese on toast with worcester sauce.

Lush.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablo_7777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

just finished my breakfast yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
its 11:45 am here now.
sorry guys it took me a bit longer to get (my fool)lol and falafel from heaven .
fool and falafel are the most common food for breakfast in Egypt.( long Life Egypt )

when u see the quote of WK. that u can see the difference between the Egyptian and the English breakfast.

Posts: 305 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
Out of curiosity.
Can a man or woman cheat through the internet?
if yes so what kind of cheating is that?

for example if im flirting with a girl on the internet. of course on private chat. does that mean im cheating on my wife.

i really wanted to make a new topic about that but just wanted to ask people here about their opinion.

WK wife. that was just a decent question .
i have never flirted and will never do.
i love my family [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, for me I say that you can cheat through the internet... it is equally as hurtful to your partner and is equally as deceitful as an actual offline affair.

Emotional cheating is in no way less damning than physical cheating to me.

And tbh, one certainly has the potential to lead to another!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Out of curiosity.

for example if im flirting with a girl on the internet. of course on private chat. does that mean im cheating on my wife.

i really wanted to make a new topic about that but just wanted to ask people here about their opinion.

That is so adorable, made my day, really!.... [Smile]
Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Cheeky...flirting on internet is same as openly flirting in public. And I know for a fact it definitely leads to much more including physical.

I am hungry for brown sauce on cheese toast. How do you make the brown sauce? Is it like a brown gravy? Help me Mick!!! I need a recipe now.

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Sherry, you can't make it, it comes in a bottle its like Ketchup! HP or Daddie's Brown Sauce. Its a British thing.

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SherryBlueBerry:
I agree with Cheeky...flirting on internet is same as openly flirting in public. And I know for a fact it definitely leads to much more including physical.

I am hungry for brown sauce on cheese toast. How do you make the brown sauce? Is it like a brown gravy? Help me Mick!!! I need a recipe now.

sorry Sherry, cant help you there...sounds pretty gross to me. [Razz] ( running away from the British here).Ayisha , why didnt you make me some when i came to visit you ? or Cheeky how about you? [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
The English shop only recently started selling it Micky.

Ingredients:
Malt vinegar (from barley)
Tomatoes
Molasses
Spirit vinegar
glucose-fructose syrup
dates
sugar
salt
modified maize starch
rye flour
tamarind extract
spices
onion extract

http://www.hpsauce.co.uk/

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am sorry but ill pass...thanks for the ingreds. though [Razz]
oh i just looked at the ingreds. again that's our steak sauce...we use that for adding flavor to our filets or prime ribs....

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
quote:

nom nom nom... Richoux in City Stars does the best cheese on toast with worcester sauce.

Lush.

Can I ask you Cheeky, do you have Nom Nom yoghurt there? Ah you're going to think I'm nuts, but the ads on TV all the time. They go nom nom nom.

Sorry. Just curious [Smile]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Yep you can cheat online- I've known people who have fallen in love online, so if they had a partner in the real world then that would be cheating. Cheating is physical and/or emotional. Things I wouldn't consider cheating online would be looking at pornsites, as there is no emotion and the physical is self inflicted. Emailing members of the opposite sex is fine too as long as it doesn't cross a line. Cyber sex I would consider cheating even if it's a professional site like porn. .
So huni now you know the boundaries of the internet, go forth and enjoy [Wink]

Will have to try that place cheeky, I love a good cheese sandwich.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I actually say nom nom nom when eating, never heard it on tv before. Yoghurts here are vile for me, still not found a nom nom nom yoghurt!!!

Brown sauce is ace!!! I used to work by the HP plant in Birmingham and the smell was foul but man alive the result was lush.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
I've known a couple get divorced through what started out as online flirting. The husband was sending sexy emails. One thing led to another. Next he's meeting up with the fancy piece at night in laybys for romps - real classy stuff.

I don't remember exactly how the wife found out, but basically he was bonking a transvestite.

A friend of mine's exhusband left her and her kid because he hooked up again with his first love on 'Friends Reunited' [Frown]

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
I actually say nom nom nom when eating, never heard it on tv before. Yoghurts here are vile for me, still not found a nom nom nom yoghurt!!!

Brown sauce is ace!!! I used to work by the HP plant in Birmingham and the smell was foul but man alive the result was lush.

I love the smell of it when my dad puts it on his breakfast (or should I say puts his breakfast on it), but I don't like the taste - it's too strong for me.

I used to go past the Lee & Perrins factory every day when I worked in Worcester and I can imagine what the HP factory smelt like!

pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
quote:
Yep you can cheat online- I've known people who have fallen in love online, so if they had a partner in the real world then that would be cheating. Cheating is physical and/or emotional. Things I wouldn't consider cheating online would be looking at pornsites, as there is no emotion and the physical is self inflicted. Emailing members of the opposite sex is fine too as long as it doesn't cross a line. Cyber sex I would consider cheating even if it's a professional site like porn. .
So huni now you know the boundaries of the internet, go forth and enjoy [Wink]

Will have to try that place cheeky, I love a good cheese sandwich.

i have a story of a friend who flirted with a girl who is not his wife. and he keeps saying that he doesn't consider that flirting as it was a joke.

of course i need to ask him first if im allowed to put it in detail in here or not?

of course im not supporting him. as i see him wrong.

babe WK i swear to God its not me [Big Grin]

Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I sometimes drive past the walkers crisp factory in Peterlee and the smell of 100,000 litres of chip fat makes me want to throw up. [Big Grin]

Ayisha I tried the brown sauce on toast...it was nice but it just felt like I was eating a bacon sarnie without the bacon lol!

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl: Well I sometimes drive past the walkers crisp factory in Peterlee and the smell of 100,000 litres of chip fat makes me want to throw up. [Big Grin]

Ayisha I tried the brown sauce on toast...it was nice but it just felt like I was eating a bacon sarnie without the bacon lol!

[Big Grin] Yes! I have to substitute fried chicken spam for bacon now but it's cool [Cool]

I used to pass the Warburtons bread factory to go to work. LOVED the smell! Also used to live near the Cussons factory for soap, now that was a stink to make you throw up!

But Shipstones brewery was great though [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Out of curiosity.

Now cheating on your partner is just a mouse click away: "Life is short. Have an affair." www.ashleymadison.com

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2010/10/25/prwebprweb4690874.DTL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Hassan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well I sometimes drive past the walkers crisp factory in Peterlee and the smell of 100,000 litres of chip fat makes me want to throw up. [Big Grin]

Hey DB you a northerner! Me too..... Felling/Durham!
Posts: 129 | From: In the land of plenty | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Hassan:
Hey DB you a northerner! Me too..... Felling/Durham!

What a small world! I think that makes you an official proper Geordie. I am from one of the small towns near Durham. Right now we are living near Hartlepool as it's sort of in the middle for both our jobs, him in Newcastle me in Darlington.

Speaking of horrible smells I remember going on a school trip to Vaux Breweries in Sunderland and they took us into the room where they add the hopps and it would literally make you want to throw up. Looking back now it seems a strange choice to take a class of ten year olds to a brewery. [Confused]

Right now my house is filled with the smell of Taameya. My inlaws always fast on Fridays and Taameya is one of the things that are ok to eat. She's cooking me some as I write this [Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DG, Had to laugh at the brewery trip! Can you imagine taking a bunch of 10 year olds to a brewery these days, they'd probably drink the place dry [Eek!]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
DG, Had to laugh at the brewery trip! Can you imagine taking a bunch of 10 year olds to a brewery these days, they'd probably drink the place dry [Eek!]

Its really sad when older people have such a morbid opinion of young people. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's really sad when a woman in her 30's has no sense of humour [Confused]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

Doubt she had one in her 20's or teens either, youngster. [Confused]
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

brown sauce on toast with cucumber on top is yummy try that!!! [Razz]
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hijack the post, but I've got a real question... I'm not British, and have no clue but one of hubby's old friends is telling folks back home that he cannot leave the country (UL) on his UK Spousal Visa - to return to Egypt to see his family.

I thought it was a bunch of bullocks - and the guy is just a schmuck and doesn't want to come home.... But Is this true?

I would think like Canada, you have a limited amount of time you are allowed to be out of the country, but certainly they would allow you to travel home for a short trip no? [especially if it is to the country in which your passport is.]

thanks...

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
He is allowed to go home for a visit on a UK spousal visa Rashaaa.
snow white
Member # 15647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snow white     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely amazing and entertaining!! WTF!!! Sono why is it that you think you have the right to comment on other people's personal lives??? and who gives a **** anyway?? Everyone has a past, it's called living your life. We are supposed to learn from our experiences and move on... maybe you should try it I'm sure you would feel much better for it [Big Grin]

ps I am overweight, blonde (bottle of course) Welsh and been to Egypt approx 35 times.... have I given you enough info to start a trawl!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 264 | From: wales | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:

Actually we've spared on your insistant need to criticize, generalize and attack people younger than yourself.

Its an ongoing rant of yours, nothing to do with me.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Who's 'we' [Confused] I made a JOKE end of!
Please show me where I have attacked or ranted at
people younger than me here and then show where you have attacked me, that'll be the enviroment thread that I started, which you decided meant I disliked people here who were younger than me, I was jealous of an imaginery young couple and I was menopausal [Roll Eyes]
I'm going to let you into a little secret, everyone gets older, it doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, The Queen or a down and out. Even you Sono are getting older! So really attacking someone who is older than you is pretty lame and a lazy form of arguement. I could understand it if you were a teenager but you are a grown woman in her 30's that should really know better!
You complain that you only retaliate and have a go at people who start on you but that is clearly untrue as I have never attacked you but you still jump on me from a great height for no apparent reason.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Who's 'we' [Confused] I made a JOKE end of!
Please show me where I have attacked or ranted at
people younger than me here and then show where you have attacked me, that'll be the enviroment thread that I started, which you decided meant I disliked people here who were younger than me, I was jealous of an imaginery young couple and I was menopausal [Roll Eyes]
I'm going to let you into a little secret, everyone gets older, it doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, The Queen or a down and out. Even you Sono are getting older! So really attacking someone who is older than you is pretty lame and a lazy form of arguement. I could understand it if you were a teenager but you are a grown woman in her 30's that should really know better!
You complain that you only retaliate and have a go at people who start on you but that is clearly untrue as I have never attacked you but you still jump on me from a great height for no apparent reason.

Yeah I am getting older, but I won't be one of those nasty old lasses who hates kids and young people.

I know plenty of older folks who live full and happy lives, they actually prefer young people over people their own age. And its not because these older people date younger people, they just get sick and tired of listening to older folks rant about young people.

You've done this before and I'll repost it. I don't have time now to dig up all your acrimonious nasty comments about young people but there are plenty:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=007707;p=1#000000

Topic: Enviroment
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member Icon 1 posted 31 August, 2009 04:09 PM Profile for young at heart Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote I noticed when I was at the supermarket today all the parent and children parking spaces where occupied by big landcruiser types of vehicles [Confused] Which leads to the question why??
After all you would think the one set of people who would be thinking of the enviroment would be parents as their children are the future generation.But as we all know their response is that they are driving around in cars the size of a house for their childrens safety [Mad] B....... It's all to do with status

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
So where in that post does it say I hate younger people? It was a post about oversized cars! Notice you missed out the posts you made regarding me being menopausal etc [Roll Eyes] Yes when you have the time you post all my supposed nasty comments. Hate to tell you but you won't find any as I haven't made any!
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
So where in that post does it say I hate younger people? It was a post about oversized cars! Notice you missed out the posts you made regarding me being menopausal etc [Roll Eyes] Yes when you have the time you post all my supposed nasty comments. Hate to tell you but you won't find any as I haven't made any!

Show me a post in which you criticize older people!
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
Good morning, everybody. Well then I have a toasted onion bagel with cream cheese and a banana for breakfast. That gets me going these days. [Wink]

I hope you fecking choke on it you German kafir!!
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Show me the posts where I criticize ANYONE [Wink]
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com