EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Fighting Thread (was Egyptian divorcing) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Fighting Thread (was Egyptian divorcing)
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over again and expecting different results [Wink]

Ayisha, has la la asked you about your gay husband yet today?

I have took Zantac today for heartburn if you wanna add that to the file of meds the ferret pops [Big Grin] Saves you asking me again and again and looking insane [Big Grin]

In this thread do you have any comments on divorce in Egypt?

Can't you lasses just skype each other instead of connecting here?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:

I posted to this thread to provide context and information.

still waiting on the factual information to back up your opinions, including the slander (libel) of people you know nothing about.

quote:
One thing I like to do is "mind map" my personal choices. Actually take a graphic representation of my personal choices and state cause and effect, then in a special bubble on posted notes create solutions in hindsight of what would've been a better choice.
ROFLMAO [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I skype'd Ayisha how would you read my blatent mockery towards you?

My knowledge of divorce in Egypt is basically the same as yours, minimal... your only advantage is you have divorced and I have never made such a mistake in life... I must 'mind map' better!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

My knowledge of divorce in Egypt is basically the same as yours, minimal... your only advantage is you have divorced and I have never made such a mistake in life... I must 'mind map' better!

Wish I'd learnt to 'mind map' before 2 divorces [Big Grin] can I learn it watching Spock on Star Trek??

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously do you understand it doesn't mean you win, doesn't mean your posts mean didily squat when you have the last word.

Can you lasses move onto a different topic now?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
win what? Sono you are the only one talking about battling and winning, the only one insulting and flaming, the only one posting lengthy spam after spam nobody reads. This inability to see everything you throw at others is exactly what you are doing and no one else is is going beyond hilarious to downright scary.

You have goaded and attacked and poked all the way through this thread yet you accuse everyone else of doing the same. Why don't you read it through and stop hammering at the keys with your eyes shut for a change.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

Wish I'd learnt to 'mind map' before 2 divorces [Big Grin] can I learn it watching Spock on Star Trek??

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

note to self... must mind map before choosing to marry... [Wink]
Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have changed name of thread to reflect content rather than waste hours picking stuff out.

Enjoy!

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you mean the infamous sono that knows everything about everyone doesnt know what happened with me????? Well how about i save you the trouble of stalking me and digging up false info, it is well known the marriage to the indonesian that i didnt love and married for arrangement ended because well, he did somethings that i really just couldnt tolerate since i didnt love him in the first place. I found someone and almost a year after indonesian marriage ended i married,, its been almost 2 years now that i married again. I brought that egyptian guy here just in september and things turned really bad in october with me ending up in the hospital, i was stupid and let him back home thinking it was just the pressure of moving here, adjusting and waiting for a job and license to drive so that he could have a job... discovered some other details in the process and just couldnt forgive and move past it,and he wouldnt stop screaming and punching walls and floors long enough for me to even begin to forgive him, told him its enough i wont have my kids around this anymore, told him to go back home, he then tried to file false charges against me while i was sleeping and as a result is back in jail for the second time and currently being held by ICE .... Yep, my marriage failed, it started out very well and very strong but something in him changed and i swear he became bi polar, I ENDED THIS TO PROTECT MYSELF AND MY CHILDREN... And i will live my life without a man in it cause i sure as hell dont need one considering i have managed to provide all needed on my own for all my life
At least i am not on here attacking every member on the site as it seems you do, i do defend some members and they deserve it. And I have never seen any good post from you, the only thing that is ever seen is you trying to attack, insult and stalk other people, why the moderators havent banned you i do not know. I am still on this site because no matter what, I can help others with advice on things that i have learned through all of my mistakes and maybe they wont make the same mistakes i have made, I am brave enough to stand up and say yes, i made these mistakes, and try to help someone because of them

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Gdeeda:
Have changed name of thread to reflect content rather than waste hours picking stuff out.

Enjoy!

[Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Gdeeda:

Enjoy!

[Big Grin]
I know . . . it was hopeless [Big Grin]
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant understand why many people on ES give out such graphic stories about their lifes?

Too much information!!!

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can. To get it out of their system - it's actually quite healthy. Others may learn from it: others may not. I just can't understand why anyone would be bothered to log it, twist it, turn it into a freak show and then throw it back in your face.
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Wow, you mean the infamous sono that knows everything about everyone doesnt know what happened with me????? Well how about i save you the trouble of stalking me and digging up false info, it is well known the marriage to the indonesian that i didnt love and married for arrangement ended because well, he did somethings that i really just couldnt tolerate since i didnt love him in the first place. I found someone and almost a year after indonesian marriage ended i married,, its been almost 2 years now that i married again. I brought that egyptian guy here just in september and things turned really bad in october with me ending up in the hospital, i was stupid and let him back home thinking it was just the pressure of moving here, adjusting and waiting for a job and license to drive so that he could have a job... discovered some other details in the process and just couldnt forgive and move past it,and he wouldnt stop screaming and punching walls and floors long enough for me to even begin to forgive him, told him its enough i wont have my kids around this anymore, told him to go back home, he then tried to file false charges against me while i was sleeping and as a result is back in jail for the second time and currently being held by ICE .... Yep, my marriage failed, it started out very well and very strong but something in him changed and i swear he became bi polar, I ENDED THIS TO PROTECT MYSELF AND MY CHILDREN... And i will live my life without a man in it cause i sure as hell dont need one considering i have managed to provide all needed on my own for all my life
At least i am not on here attacking every member on the site as it seems you do, i do defend some members and they deserve it. And I have never seen any good post from you, the only thing that is ever seen is you trying to attack, insult and stalk other people, why the moderators havent banned you i do not know. I am still on this site because no matter what, I can help others with advice on things that i have learned through all of my mistakes and maybe they wont make the same mistakes i have made, I am brave enough to stand up and say yes, i made these mistakes, and try to help someone because of them

I did not need to know all that.
I don't care, I didn't read it past the third sentence because you stopped dishing it out against me and started giving out information on yourself again.

You are crazy, you need to stop hunting men online to marry and dragging your family though it.

Please for the LOVE OF GOD stop telling ES about your life, we don't care, actually its completely revolting.

If you wanted to, just lie, make it up, lay it on thick and make a piss-poor attempt at stirring up jealousy. Type it out as if it were a subplot in a Jackie Collins novel like everyone else. [Big Grin]

You've been told this over and over again for a few years now. STOP TELLING US YOUR PERSONAL LIFE!!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I don't care, I didn't read it past the third sentence because you stopped dishing it out against me and started giving out information on yourself again.

Translation: the subject moved OFF Sono. It's is ok for Sono to tell all about her family, neighbours, what she had for breakfast, neighbours dogs sex life, blah blah, but no one else.

quote:
You've been told this over and over again for a few years now. STOP TELLING US YOUR PERSONAL LIFE!!
Translation: Sono will tell YOU your personal life, it's all been filed and twisted in preparation. Now move the subject back to Sono and her neighbours dogs breakfast. [Razz]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

You are crazy, you need to stop hunting men online to marry and dragging your family though it.

Please for the LOVE OF GOD stop telling ES about your life, we don't care, actually its completely revolting.

If you wanted to, just lie, make it up, lay it on thick and make a piss-poor attempt at stirring up jealousy. Type it out as if it were a subplot in a Jackie Collins novel like everyone else. [Big Grin]

Have to agree with Sono here.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u know its ok if someone wants to talk about their life nothin wrong with that.cas she does have friends here.if someone didnt wanna read what she posted then none would have any complaints right.. its an open forum. and she can say what she wants right?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Translation: the subject moved OFF Sono. It's is ok for Sono to tell all about her family, neighbours, what she had for breakfast, neighbours dogs sex life, blah blah, but no one else.

quote:
Translation: Sono will tell YOU your personal life, it's all been filed and twisted in preparation. Now move the subject back to Sono and her neighbours dogs breakfast. [Razz]

Exactly, poor sono didnt get to give the personal information herself, poor her. I live my life very openly and do not hide anything. So what if its no ones business, as i said, perhaps it can help someone, and i do not "hunt" men online hahaha most of them come to me. But that doesnt matter, i am brave and honest enough to say hey, yes, i made this mistake and hope that seeing my mistake will keep someone else from it.
See her problem is that there is nothing about me that she can drag out into the open and shock everyone with because i have already told all there is to know

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Exactly Tina, and as I said we have enough of rambling sono and her neighbours sex lives etc etc etc blah blah blah so she has no room to talk about anyone else. Seeing as she didn't even READ it anyway I can't see what she has to spew about, just likes the sound of her own mental state tapping at the keyboard and tries to shut everyone else up. Don't like it, don't read it, simple.

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
And by the way, i'm not crazy just because i have managed to have alot of bad luck. Anyone that does actually know me does understand this. My main fault is that i trust people too easily, that has changed. I dont hunt for love, i dont look for marriage, i made the mistake of looking for marriage only once and i take responsibility for that... and that was the Indonesian guy.
I see alot of stories on here of women that are going through similar situations and maybe asking for information that i can give them.
Anyway sono, have fun with the trying to dig up crap on people, as many others have said, apparently you have nothing better to do, now i am going to go take care of my precious love, my almost 2 year old baby as him and the other kids are all i need

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And by the way, i'm not crazy just because i have managed to have alot of bad luck. Anyone that does actually know me does understand this. My main fault is that i trust people too easily, that has changed. I dont hunt for love, i dont look for marriage, i made the mistake of looking for marriage only once and i take responsibility for that... and that was the Indonesian guy.
I see alot of stories on here of women that are going through similar situations and maybe asking for information that i can give them.
Anyway sono, have fun with the trying to dig up crap on people, as many others have said, apparently you have nothing better to do, now i am going to go take care of my precious love, my almost 2 year old baby as him and the other kids are all i need

girl we all have bad luck u know if u opened everyones closets and when the skeletons pop out we would all have our heads spinning.. just noone ever discusses their life in details...and u do so whats the problem.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
... and i do not "hunt" men online hahaha most of them come to me...

Yes, and what a couple of winners you've married so far that you met through this website! Even when posters kept warning you that you're leaving yourself open and vulnerable to predators and you needed professional help. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What folk wish to declare or disclose is their choice.

Besides, in the minds of a couple of screws ups whatever folk say they are lying anyway [Big Grin]

Not sure about other folk but I am not interested in the slightest in the lives of strangers... and when I see strangers stalk others and hound them it is borderline padded wallpaper time if you ask me.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read the posts nowadays, maybe comment maybe not, it depends if i have the time or not to sit here and read through all the rambling.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What folk wish to declare or disclose is their choice.

Besides, in the minds of a couple of screws ups whatever folk say they are lying anyway [Big Grin]

Not sure about other folk but I am not interested in the slightest in the lives of strangers... and when I see strangers stalk others and hound them it is borderline padded wallpaper time if you ask me.

you know your interested in my life [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I don't like weirdos who follow you from thread to thread trying to impose their opinion on you. You know who you are [Wink]

Stories are great - what's up with that? Better than cutting and pasting everything to within an inch of its life. If you don't like it, don't read it. Well, that's what works for me, anyway.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Translation: Sono will tell YOU your Exactly, poor sono didnt get to give the personal information herself, poor her. I live my life very openly and do not hide anything. So what if its no ones business, as i said, perhaps it can help someone, and i do not "hunt" men online hahaha most of them come to me. But that doesnt matter, i am brave and honest enough to say hey, yes, i made this mistake and hope that seeing my mistake will keep someone else from it.
See her problem is that there is nothing about me that she can drag out into the open and shock everyone with because i have already told all there is to know

You don't want people to criticize you, yet you live your life as an 'open book'. You can't have it both ways.

Old timers remember all your 'mates' before you and them hooked up.

Momem was a character here long time ago and he flirted with everyone. Only you chose to engage with him and you suffered. He probably suffered too. But only you were stupid enough to get involved.

You weren't brave, you were fool-hardy, you wanted an enclave of virtual friends who would gossip about you behind your back.

You assume this is entertaining, but it is very irritating.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
here we go.

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
here we go.

[Big Grin]
who says it irritating. the same one thats irritating.

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
here we go.

Alone again?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
here we go.

Alone again?
Unemployed again?
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
quote:
... and i do not "hunt" men online hahaha most of them come to me...

Yes, and what a couple of winners you've married so far that you met through this website! Even when posters kept warning you that you're leaving yourself open and vulnerable to predators and you needed professional help. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Professional help that i have already gotten and been told that i am perfectly normal thank you, i have no problem being critcized, i do it to myself every day, yep,,, married a couple from this site, Momen was the one guy in life that hurt me the most as i gave him all i had to give, looking back i see i shouldnt have but we have to make our own mistakes dont we? and i still hate him for what he did but i fell for him, we all make the mistake of falling for the wrong people. as for this husband, dont know his intentions but dont care, just want him gone... and he is. contrary to a few that dont want to hear it there are several that do. i was warned about momen yes, i chose to trust. Now i do not make that mistake, i will stay alone ty cause i'll not trust anyone again
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Mystic, I am in the clan of non sharers... mostly as I have nothing to share. I used to just post about how great life was but some folk weren't happy about that so tried to make out my life was crap... basically some folk are just born to bitch [Wink]

It is healthy to talk about things, sharing is caring [Big Grin] And as for the numpties who diss me, I wouldn't wanna be them if my life depended on it [Big Grin]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I find that it is very healthy to talk about things and THAT IS EXACTLY what the therapist told me as well. Yeah, if your life is happy and you share that on here well then you MUST be the most miserable person on earth you know loool... I personally am very happy to see such a happy person.

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
I personally am very happy to see such a happy person.

She is even happier in real life [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
[Big Grin] Can ya feel the love in the room. Quick, too much getting along and niceness, some one be a bitch and change it back before we all implode or something!

MH, it is healthy to share and some even feel happiness just by writing in a diary and not even having to wait for a response of any kind.

Real life; life is fricking spectacular at the minute... if I had a care in the world it would be lonely [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
if I had a care in the world it would be lonely [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] choked on me 'fag' [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
[Big Grin] Can ya feel the love in the room. Quick, too much getting along and niceness, some one be a bitch and change it back before we all implode or something!

HASSASAYA [Big Grin]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
I find that it is very healthy to talk about things and THAT IS EXACTLY what the therapist told me as well. Yeah, if your life is happy and you share that on here well then you MUST be the most miserable person on earth you know loool... I personally am very happy to see such a happy person.

MH from Roachdale Indiana, I can't imagine actually sitting down in front of a therapist over a dude someone met over the internet.

Did you go to the therapist on your own accord or were you court ordered?

How can anyone who has jumped into matrimony with so many dudes in such a short time span be considered "normal" by a registered therapist?

Was this therapist licensed and board certified by the state or was it a therapist from an infomercial?

You have to understand that some ESers will be nice only as long as it takes to get juicy information about you to share on FB, skype or what have you. You are the main entertainment, and I have a feeling some ESers will work to be very chummy with you.

I have tried not so hard to glaze over your posts over the course of the last few years. But after a multiple train wreck of your life in a short span of time I can't imagine why you haven't left this **** behind.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I did leave this board for a little more than 2 years actually, and i went to therapy on my own just to be sure i wasnt actually losing my mind. I have never been court ordered to do anything or in front of a judge for anything that i might have done wrong. I never do anything that is so wrong that it breaks a law. There a multitude of reasons to go to a therapist, perhaps you should try it to get over your obsessive need to tear into people and drag up old posts. My reason is that i felt myself slipping into old feelings of just wanting to stop breathing and no, not just over a guy, but the loss of a friends baby, the loss of my father, the loss of one of my brothers, and a few other life circumstances that came at me all at once. At least i was strong enough to go to someone and say i needed help, and they assured me that i am perfectly normal, talked with my kids and other family as well.

--------------------

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one who realized mystic's efforts to get Sono's attention?
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:

That's not difficult, one only needs to be female and have a man and you have her attention, a file opened and a twister in progress.
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

That's not difficult, one only needs to be female and have a man and you have her attention, a file opened and a twister in progress.
Sorry,but not really.
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry,but not really.
I have to agree with you Sash, it takes 2 to tango. I opted out of this nonesense some time ago. It was really very easy.
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry,but not really.
I have to agree with you Sash, it takes 2 to tango. I opted out of this nonesense some time ago. It was really very easy.
Totally and certainly,Laura. You as well as me have been on this board for quite some years,and have never been bothered by her presence. In fact,i prefer boards with all types of personalities because its more interesting and fun,but precisely for this dont come here and complain if you read someone slams on you or whatever about something you decided to spill about your personal life.
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tigerlily_misr:
I didn't talk about your love life, I meant sex life, banging you know??? Hell yeah I am sure that even a freaking sharmouta can get laid that's what I was refering to. [Razz]

And hell no why would I open a thread on you? Do you feel you are that important to me??? Haha, you are such a strange character. I must really have p#ssed you off with my reply yesterday that's why you went and looked for personal info on me here on ES. You not gonna pull a sono on me now, are you???

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I'm going to post here because this crap isn't about Libya - you just want to pick a fight.

What is your problem, exactly? Why are you bitching at just about every user?

You know, I could make assumptions about your personal life. I could assume that life with the six dwarves is not as rosy as you imagined. I could conclude that it's less Angelina Jolie, more Waynetta Slob. I could form the opinion that the lack of adult interaction must be causing you to regress judging by your frequent use of the word fvck to sound smart and complete inability to debate anything, just fling petty insults at everyone. I could suspect that hubby's got some kind of erectile dysfunction problem judging by how obsessed you are with everyone else's sex life of late. I could presume that's why you're going back to Egypt - maybe somewhere in the back of your head you're hoping to bump into your lost love. When you were on about your "hot" pink bikini, I could have been thinking of all those ladies you see on the beach who should have hung theirs up decades ago.

But I don't. Because it's wrong to make assumptions [Razz]

Hmm. So you've called me old. Now I'm a sharmoota. Keep it coming.

Toot-toot ** last train to lala land is just leaving the station ** toot-toot.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Seems TL wants to be just like sono just lately [Confused]

--------------------

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
quote:
Originally posted by tigerlily_misr:
I didn't talk about your love life, I meant sex life, banging you know??? Hell yeah I am sure that even a freaking sharmouta can get laid that's what I was refering to. [Razz]

And hell no why would I open a thread on you? Do you feel you are that important to me??? Haha, you are such a strange character. I must really have p#ssed you off with my reply yesterday that's why you went and looked for personal info on me here on ES. You not gonna pull a sono on me now, are you???

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I'm going to post here because this crap isn't about Libya - you just want to pick a fight.

What is your problem, exactly? Why are you bitching at just about every user?

You know, I could make assumptions about your personal life. I could assume that life with the six dwarves is not as rosy as you imagined. I could conclude that it's less Angelina Jolie, more Waynetta Slob. I could form the opinion that the lack of adult interaction must be causing you to regress judging by your frequent use of the word fvck to sound smart and complete inability to debate anything, just fling petty insults at everyone. I could suspect that hubby's got some kind of erectile dysfunction problem judging by how obsessed you are with everyone else's sex life of late. I could presume that's why you're going back to Egypt - maybe somewhere in the back of your head you're hoping to bump into your lost love. When you were on about your "hot" pink bikini, I could have been thinking of all those ladies you see on the beach who should have hung theirs up decades ago.

But I don't. Because it's wrong to make assumptions [Razz]

Hmm. So you've called me old. Now I'm a sharmoota. Keep it coming.

Toot-toot ** last train to lala land is just leaving the station ** toot-toot.

quote:
"hot" pink bikini, I could have been thinking of all those ladies you see on the beach who should have hung theirs up decades ago.
* At least there s one thing good about your body TL. It isn t as ugly as your face*

*Puke*

I figured TL out some time ago, she is nothing but BS on ES.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Damn! Wish I'd have placed bets on that now. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
@ Ayisha - there's only ever going to be one Sono [Smile]

Bets on what?

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com