EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » meaning of friendship plzzzzzzzzzz (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: meaning of friendship plzzzzzzzzzz
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont know every time i try to get a friendship with any one (if a man -so he dont want casue sure he wanna a girl)if a girl and if reply she reply she dont wanna sex or she dont wanna romance (i didnt say any thing indicate about sex)
and is i have a private message from a girl and reply to her with my details also she reply with the same topic
my question is friendship in europe or america mean sex???? even i say i dont search for that they dont beleive whyyyyyyyy
someone answer me plzzzz

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think its because of prior experiences with egyptian men. If you are to friendly to the young men you met in Egypt they will immedialy ask you if you wanna go have sex somewhere.
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am not searching for sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
but no one beleive ? i say iam honest why no one just try this man how say iam honest whyyyyy
what make me more sad is that i replyed europen girl (from a specific country which i spoke her language from my childhood ) and i really wished that i can just get friendship with her spoke to her but she broke me with this topic i sad i am honest but she never beleive me (i said maybe she have reason *she told me the reason but i said i am honest and get away , now the same reply i had twice

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Read some the tread in love/marriage sections. Egyptian mens reputation is not the best inhere. Many women use this forum to complain and get rid of their frustrations after they have been in the hands of an egyptian playboy - that probaly scarrs the rest of us into stereotyping you.

I do wanna be your friend [Smile]

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
i born with french people tibe but it doesnt mean that iam not egyptian , really i am egyptian but i know well how to respect women
and i am really sorry about egyptian reputation

mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
i really glad that i gain your friendship [Smile]
and i wanna be your friend also

kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Tibe mark...but it's not just egyptian men, it's the chat rooms that spoil what could be good friendships as well. years ago you could go into a chat room and not be bothered by "cyber sexers" (ok no such word as sexers but you get the point) these day forget it there is no such thing as friendly chats anymore. I will tell you though, out of all the people I befriended, my greatest experience (which turned out to be my worst experience) was with an egyptian MAN (if you want to call him that) I personally refer to him as inhumane [Big Grin]
Ana asif,but good luck to you

Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
i read your post Kaye , and yes i wonder about 14 month , and i am really sorry for that , but maybe their are a reason for his disapear (and you can get it all buy a phone call to his mobile)
and really i dont know what to say in this condition . but as i said before imposible to be a group (all member are the same)so what about a country .
For me , any thing i can do for you , just inform me and i will do . God bless you

kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mark2006
quote:
i read your post Kaye , and yes i wonder about 14 month , and i am really sorry for that , but maybe their are a reason for his disapear (and you can get it all buy a phone call to his mobile)
and really i dont know what to say in this condition . but as i said before imposible to be a group (all member are the same)so what about a country .
For me , any thing i can do for you , just inform me and i will do . God bless you

Thank you Mark I as well as some kind people from here have called his home ...he doesn't answer when I call, but none the less I've sent lots of E-mails and messsages I get no response It's been over a month now so I've given up [Roll Eyes] but Thanks for your kindness. God Bless You as well
Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
you are welcome Kaye , and beleive me no one without experience (sure i mean bad) , but in my opinion , first still at your good feeling toward people (cause sure there is the good )second trust and respect them third and it is the more important is to be more carefull .Just this .
God bless you

kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
My exterior self is almost always smiling (only because I don't want my children to see my shattered spirit) inside, I'm still very bitter, in my opinion Hisham raped me of my hope, faith, trust, as well as respect (for other men) I couldn't have been more careful with anyone eles as I was with him [Frown] and still he broke my spirit...However it is my love, trust, and faith in GOD that keeps me afloat. (ES keeps me grounded...and laughing my ass off) So despite the arrogant*@#%&*$ Men that have crossed my path I hope in time I can get those feelings back again. Take care mark God Bless! [Smile]
bbqrobhaz
Member # 2581

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbqrobhaz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have been unfortunate Kaye, but the future can always hold much positive.
Posts: 46 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
bbqrobhaz
quote:
You have been unfortunate Kaye, but the future can always hold much positive.
[Wink] Thank You bbqrobhaz I look forward to each and every blessed moment ( if it ever arrives) [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
bbqrobhaz
Member # 2581

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbqrobhaz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kaye, of course it will. Have faith, believe in yourself, develop self confidence, and never let anyone get you down.
Posts: 46 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
bbqrobhaz
quote:
Kaye, of course it will. Have faith, believe in yourself, develop self confidence, and never let anyone get you down.
Thank You bbq (your name makes me hungry for BBQ Chicken ) [Big Grin] I have a great deal of self confidence but mostly when it pertains to my parenting skills,my schooling,or just in general. But when it comes to males, forget it. [Eek!] and letting someone get you down (at times) cannot be helped [Roll Eyes]
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Kaye God creat your hand with 5 ok? but no one like the other , also humans no one like the other maybe similar but not the same , if you get this point in your heart you will be better , just the time that is all , and no one without bad experience , but must put it behind us and open our eyes to the future , cause it is the only way we could find any good things but the past is gone and we can not change it but cooould make it a racin to the future .
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
mark2006
quote:
Kaye God creat your hand with 5 ok?
Hi there mark ....ummmmm I'm not sure what you meant by this ...if your telling me that everyone is different in someway that no 2 are alike then I understand that part....however I'm asking because I just really want to understand what you meant by it. Anyways I will never make that mistake again ( I hope) [Eek!] but I am thankful for your comments. Take care!
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mark2006:
Kaye God creat your hand with 5 ok? but no one like the other

He means you have 5 fingers on your hand and none of them are the same. Like human beings
Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Yes Kaye exactly as wotever explain sorry i didnt write finger word it was a mistake from me
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
mark2006
No problem mark and no need for sorry, i just wanted to make sure i knew what you were saying [Smile]

Luciana
Member # 12123

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luciana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi mark, i think youre right but let me explain you that exist a big difference between meeting a friend in the same city and to meet one of another country, like kaye, i guess... you cant think in sex with a foreigner friend.. thats all, and for kaye, im very grieve about you..
Posts: 6 | From: argentina | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Hi Luciana , How are you , yes you can say that the chance of doing sex with someone in the same country is more than foreigner in other country just chating with , but the main idea is that sex is just someway of love so they must be in love to do this , and it must be within serious relationship (as in marriage), and anything different form that give other meaning (as animal behavior)and unrespect .
and when i try to make friendship with any one i declare that i respect friendship , and about my thought that friendship is different from sex or doing sex , so why people dont just give the chance to the one how say i just want friendship ? and see what will happen if they found that he look for other thing they can refuse and cut there frienship .

Luciana
Member # 12123

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luciana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mark, i think that most of people in forums or chats wants to have just a friendship, but when they start to talk, they talk about sex and cofusion begins. Just talk about different things like kaye and you will make good friends, you´ll see
Posts: 6 | From: argentina | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
No really i dont think so Luciana , really no , they just want to exchange information and opinion but every one from his side nooooo connection (i mean meeting or doing friendship) they almost afraid and have the idea that egyptians folow foreigners ,and you know? the problem that they dont do lots of comunication with egyptians so they dont tough the real world of them then when they do they do with just one (who will interest in him), and it found the problem then back here to say ohhhhhhhhh i have a bad experience , really they didnt know any thing about egyptians and yes i made good friendship here i really made and we exchanges e-mails and Pm but still couldnt meet any one but (they are almost aboard) .
and i begain to meet foreign man interst in egypt and and and , so i am happy also i meet him so we speak about lots of things and exchange information about culture and so on , different minds from different culture is too good .

ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very wise gurl lucia

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i born with french people tibe but it doesnt mean that iam not egyptian , really i am egyptian but i know well how to respect women

Ha bon tu parles Francais alors ?

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
bien sur Souri je parle francais ,tu es francaise ?
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Luciana
quote:
hi mark, i think youre right but let me explain you that exist a big difference between meeting a friend in the same city and to meet one of another country, like kaye, i guess... you cant think in sex with a foreigner friend.. thats all, and for kaye, im very grieve about you..
It's ok Luciana ...so far this has been the hardest lesson I've ever had to learn [Eek!] I thank GOD it didn't go any further (such as him moving to the USA) and I thank my new friends [Big Grin] You know who you are, for also helping me through it all.
Take care Luciana and God Bless You!

mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
very good Kaye , we cant have problems but the good way is to learn from it and get experience
God bless you

kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
mark2006
quote:
very good Kaye , we cant have problems but the good way is to learn from it and get experience
God bless you

Thank you mark2006 (as I take a bow ) [Smile] that was one lesson I could have done without [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND TOO MARK. ANY FRIEND OF TIBES IS A FRIEND OF MINE [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
[Smile] thanx alot Micky Azzam , i will be very happy to be your friend also , i was reading alots of your comment from a long time and it is pleasure to any one to be your friend , about Tibe she is a very good person and have a very good personality
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes i love her and thanks for being a friend
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luciana
Member # 12123

Member Rated:
thanks mark and kaye, it´s a honor to have two pupils so good, ja,ja. i´m very happy of having foreign friends. tell me mark, if you want about your country, ilove it and i want to you to learn too
take care..

mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Hi Luciana , you are wellcome , and yes it is very good to get friends all over the world how can speak with each other and exchange knowlege and experiences
about egypt , it is simply lovely country , kind people , hehehe sometimes weather be preferable for some foreigner and for other no , but it didnt mean that you must be carefull also (about kind people) we have traditons almost follow it and also found how never think to follow it at all , hope i could tell you a brief about egypt .
and i am here any way
take care and have a nice day

Luciana
Member # 12123

Member Rated:
i dont think weather is nice there, i mean its too hot (anyway here it begining summer)but ive listened about the sand and i m afraid about it, i want to visit egypt couse i love the history but i have to save enough money and get the best time,
thanks mark youre a really good seller of your country
kisses

vampire
Member # 11972

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for vampire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi ...
i am the vampire .

this post seems to be a freindship factory.

i will be glad to join .

any one wants to make an interview with the vampire ????? [Big Grin]

Posts: 2 | From: Alexandria - Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post 
Friendship Between Women:
A woman didn't come home one night. The next day she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend's house.
The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew about it.

Friendship Between Men:
A man didn't come home one night. The next day he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's house.
The woman called her husband's 10 best friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept over...
Two claimed that he was still there!!

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Luciana , really thanx it is for your good heart , about the weather we live now in a great one , in my opinion it is the greatest time here in egypt , so not all the time hot here.

Wotever , always men are bad but women are great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no medium

Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark,
Just wanted to say ," THANKS " , for being a friend.

Posts: 85 | From: bottom_of_the_barrel | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
you are welcome Nourhan
Vanilla_Bullshit
Member # 12182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vanilla_Bullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kaye:
My exterior self is almost always smiling (only because I don't want my children to see my shattered spirit) inside, I'm still very bitter, in my opinion Hisham raped me of my hope, faith, trust, as well as respect (for other men) I couldn't have been more careful with anyone eles as I was with him [Frown] and still he broke my spirit...However it is my love, trust, and faith in GOD that keeps me afloat. (ES keeps me grounded...and laughing my ass off) So despite the arrogant*@#%&*$ Men that have crossed my path I hope in time I can get those feelings back again. Take care mark God Bless! [Smile]

That which does not kill you makes you stronger.

Love lost, nothing lost.

Confidence lost, everything lost.

All the best.

VB

Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luciana
Member # 12123

Member Rated:
hi mark,i really thank you your kindness, can i ask another thing? are women still been rised ? i´m really interested in this point.
take care!

kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Vanilla_Bullshit
quote:
That which does not kill you makes you stronger.

Love lost, nothing lost.

Confidence lost, everything lost.

All the best.

VB

[Smile] Thank you Vanilla_Bullshit (now I want a rootbeer float) [Big Grin]
God Bless You!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi there mark
im coming over to cairo next week,
im going to be alone and im wondering if youve some free time to show me around abit, heard about you from tibe,
im still looking for any nice hotels, wondering if you have some ideas on a place or a good area, i hear zalamek is good and they have karaoke there, so this is sounding quite possible, let me know if you need a friend, im talking totally platonic
hope to hear from you

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Luciana Hi , you are welcome , but to Answer youe question , i must know what it mean heheh sorry could you plz just explain it for me
thanx

mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Yorkshire rose Hi , you are welcome for sure , and i will be here , any i will do my best , and reall thanx for Tibe about recommend me it is too Kind from here.
About hotels yes Zamalek is too beautifull and suitable for foreigners here .
and yes also i talking totally platonic

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks mark, im still looking, didnt find anything yet

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luciana
Member # 12123

Member Rated:
mark, run away
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
he wont run away, luciana. hes not that kind of guy, we spent the whole week together, and are great friends, frindship is very important, and hes a true one, im just privalaged to know him in person

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com