EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » meaning of friendship plzzzzzzzzzz (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: meaning of friendship plzzzzzzzzzz
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
see Marc,that is how it goes with man and woman...even when u wish someone to be ur close frd,sooner or later emotions are growing,and that becomes more than a frdienship....by my expirince,3 from 4 my frds(boys)tryed to have with me something more than friendship...and i just wanted frds...so the rest u already know!and abt sex...lol
Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it is possible to be friends without sex,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Polina , really friendship without sex exist , and i just experiense it ,and about the conditions you told about , i will consider that all was really good person (not looking for sex from the begining ...ok?) if it happen and the emotions became more and more , so i think it is not fault cause how love comes????, it comes like that !!!! so in this case if you didnt feel any emotion toward this person so you could simply say (to him) iam looking just for friendship , yes you are a great person but i dont have emotion toward you , so better not to bother our friendship (and i think it is enought for a good man to stop and return to be a good friend in respectable manner) , or if he cant control himself better to seperate , that is all.
all this considering that he is a good man .
if he is just looking for sex and play games till reach it , so i think you will get it soon and you can cut with him rapidly , if he asked clearly so you can reply "i am not for sale "
any way i beleive that there are really good and respectable relationship in this world , if emotion play role there we can control it , but first priority is to choose the right person.

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mark2006:
Polina , really friendship without sex exist , and i just experiense it ,and about the conditions you told about , i will consider that all was really good person (not looking for sex from the begining ...ok?) if it happen and the emotions became more and more , so i think it is not fault cause how love comes????, it comes like that !!!! so in this case if you didnt feel any emotion toward this person so you could simply say (to him) iam looking just for friendship , yes you are a great person but i dont have emotion toward you , so better not to bother our friendship (and i think it is enought for a good man to stop and return to be a good friend in respectable manner) , or if he cant control himself better to seperate , that is all.
if he is just looking for sex and play games till reach it , so i think you will get it soon and you can cut with him rapidly , if he asked clearly so you can reply "i am not for sale "
any way i beleive that there are really good and respectable relationship in this world , if emotion play role there we can control it , but first priority is to choose the right person.

with a gay, no sex [Razz]
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
quote:
Originally posted by mark2006:

with a gay, no sex [Razz]
So you've never been with a woman yourself, but.....

Batty are you saying a skinny faggot?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when i say friendship,I mean without sex,or being inlove...I mean it like relation to a ppl with respect and trust...of course love must be present(love in meaning that u have nice feelings abt that person)but the problem is coz from other side(side of my"frd")start "other"emotions...and that simply kills that frdiendship...here,most of guys find themself hurt and reject....and only thing I wanted is to have a true frd-person at who I can count anytime,same as he can expect from me!just frd-that is all...neither lover nor sex
Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
when i say friendship,I mean without sex,or being inlove...I mean it like relation to a ppl with respect and trust...of course love must be present(love in meaning that u have nice feelings abt that person)but the problem is coz from other side(side of my"frd")start "other"emotions...and that simply kills that frdiendship...here,most of guys find themself hurt and reject....and only thing I wanted is to have a true frd-person at who I can count anytime,same as he can expect from me!just frd-that is all...neither lover nor sex
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its really difficult to be friends with guys because they mostly want to either date me or f*ck me or both.

Its difficult to get emotionally close to someone who wants more.

Most of the time they do.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAMES BOND 007
Member # 12322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAMES BOND 007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello very body i WANT TO SOME DEFINE
F---------FAIR
R---------REALISTIC
E---------EMBITIOUS
I---------INNOCENT
N---------NICE
D---------DASHING
IF ABOVE ALL QUALITY IN TO EVERY ONE THEN THAY BECOME A FREIND

Posts: 6 | From: LONDON | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whi is innocent here ,im all them qualities but then im animal ,,,does that come under your definitions please / [Wink]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAMES BOND 007
Member # 12322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAMES BOND 007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok banana face we r alla animal but not like u because u have 4 legs and ------------- u doesn't fall on that categorry so see mirror at morning then comments here.
thanks

Posts: 6 | From: LONDON | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
last one standing
Member # 12315

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for last one standing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think men and women can stay friend without sex coming in at least once in the relationship.
I and that's even if they aren't your type.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BACK AGAIN AND SORRY FOR LATE.
POLINA :
look really i found it before that there are friends without sex , really found , and i know that almost you cant meet this situation alot but it found and happen (iam sure), and if it happen and emotion comes to be more and more you will find two type of people (1) who will respect your wish and control himself and be a good friend or at least wish and help you to be happy (it is the core of love) (2) who will not accept this and will leave you , so any way you can try and finaly you will get who will last with you forever (as a pure friend or as your husband)....it is my opinion .

MRS BATMAN
if you cant get the meaning of friendship so better you not to comment at all , cause you declare now that you never know any thing about any this , but you are good in teasing people that is all but really there are who is more better than you.
EVERY ONE IS A PASCHA:
i know it is too hard but it found , and want to tell you something , you can try , what you will loose , dont think that there are who will force you or now we speaking about other topic and if you just choose the right one (i mean good ) i think you can manage every thing .

James Bond :
do you think that banana face is with 4 legs????
i dont like insult people even like you , but i want to tell you that Banana face is a very good person that could get as a good friend so try to be polite with here not insult here , any way who who speak with your way with others , he who will be with 4 legs.

LAST ONE STANDING
i think sex (or the body realation mean love ) so dont like to mix between love and friendship.
or it may happen with your way but for other reason

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good one Mark2006,,,say it like it is,,,unless people actually experience true friendship ,they will never understand it,,,
take care,

Posts: 85 | From: bottom_of_the_barrel | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
last one standing
Member # 12315

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for last one standing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I understand true friendship and I also understand the emotions and affection and love.

If a person is being honest with themselves there is no way that they can sit in a room and act the same way with a person of the opposite sex as they do with with a person of the same sex. (So can they be real or do they have to put up a front watching the things they say and the way they say it.)

I as a women may talk about things with a girl that I could never talk about with a guy. Like shopping for cute bras or panities or other things that I don't need to get more detailed about.

But I can't talk about certain thing with a man, why?

Well Because it doesn't matter how good of a friend he is will in some way become attracted to certain things and if he isn't then i have to question his sexuality.

Many men will tell you how to get a woman.
Make her laugh and comfort her when she upset give her gift. Don't freinds do this too.

Sure as a women I know there is more to it but where does the line come in.

JAMES BONDS definition of a friend are some of the same qualities that I look for in a spouse.

So what would keeps a person form becoming attracted to a person that have the same quailties?

Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post 
If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you
and share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own;
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone.
If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
are impossible for me.

I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is possible to have friends of the opposite sex. I have several male friends and in no way are either of us attracted to one another in any kind of sexual way.
Maybe because I don't have any brothers i am able to have these types of relationships. One of my best friends is male and he is just like a brother to me. He has a girlfriend, I have a boyfriend. Yes, his g/f and my b/f know we are friends and neither have a problem with our friendship.
Why??
Because they trust us and we trust them. Anyway, my male friends are not the type that I would want to have more of a relationship with. The one friend I am referring to is just like my brother. No more, no less....

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

f I was one thing, I'd be a candle
Lighting the way so you can handle
Your life easier without woes
Not having to fight with your foes.
I'd help keep you from stumbling over
Things blocking your path to an open door.
If I light your path, life is easier,
Even strong winds, my light will not deter.
No matter what, I'm here for you
To cheer you up when you are blue.
Do not fret when times get tough,
If things look down or kind of rough.
Just remember, I'm always here,
In your heart, close and near.
I will help you out in every way,
Happiness and love in your heart will stay.
Don't blow me out, that's one request
Unless it's me you do detest.
I do not try to hurt anyone
That isn't good or any fun.
But one day you may leave me behind
You may no longer need my light to shine.
If that day comes, go on your way
And I will hope to see you again one day.
If one day, I don't appear,
Do not worry, do not fear
I may be gone, but in your heart
The light I gave you did not depart.
It will be there forever and a day
To always bring happiness and light your way.
Farewell for now, I'm needed elsewhere
If your path grows dark, in your heart, I'm there.
So I'm really not gone, just not seen,
I would not leave, I'm not that mean.
Only one simple request that I must say,
Please, never forget those who lit your way.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Wotever , you write poem ??????????
and it is loving a man ????????????
really good , forgive me i get an idea from your post that you hate men .
sorry , but it is my what i get from your posts.
any way you are perfect in poem
i always have an idea about who wrote poem and their end is going away , but it is a good idea

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its all about trust [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Hi Micky how are you ?
look Micky , if some one dont trust others means all others bad , so he or she also dont trust him or her self , this is the logic thought , any one can look around himself , will find bad and will find good , will find who engaged the whole life with his love and other who sperate after one year ,
and i question : if all is bad , so why found all those people around the world who are marring , and still love each other?????

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i hear you mark .i still love my husband and always will thru good or bad and we have that trust which is very rare these days
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

No Mark I don't hate men only my ex

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

meaning??????????????

I don't hate all men, good and bad in all people. Regardless of sex, creed, culture, colour.

It's more to do with attitude and meeting of minds. I don't like morons or going on a magical mystery tour when having a converstion. I also don't like being manipulated into situations.

I love bananas who have skunk to share, pass it round and shake it baby shake it

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
if thats what you want baby ,MWAH MWAH
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com