EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » more south arabian types (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: more south arabian types
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
However the idea that the Al Muntafiq or Montefik are recent and descendants of Muhammed must be a newly promoted tradition. in the time of the colonialists who were calling them the complexion of "Galla" of Abyssinia and "near black" they were claiming origin from the Ka'b tribes who came from Central Arabia beginning around the 10th century A.D.. The genealogy is Muntafiq bin Uqayl bin Ka'b bin Amer bin Za'za'a of the Qays Ailan (Mudar tribes).

As I think you mentioned previously many Arabs like to claim descent from Muhammed. its usually a few families that may have come from the Meccans.

According to most Arab historians including a work by Qalqashandi, “the Muntafiq were related to the Uqaylids both tracing their lineage to Amir bin Sa’sa’a” (See The Buwayhid Dynasty in Iraq 334 H./945 to 403 H./1012 by John Donohue, p. 221. fn75, 2003.) The genealogy of the Muntafiq ibn Uqayl ibn Ka’b ibn Rabi’a ibn Amir ibn Sa’sa ibn ibn Mo'awiyah ibn Bakr ibn Hawazin bin Mansour bin Ekrama bin Khafsa bin Qais Ailan ibn Mudher (or Muzar ).

The settlement of the Muntafiq and other branches of Uqayl (Ka’ab or Cha’b Arabs) has been fairly well documented, “…historians noted the reemergence in the 17th century of the Muntafiq as one of the powerful tribal confederations of southern Iraq, originally the latter had been an ancient times an imara (tribal principality) whose Shaikhly house the Shabib family were reputed to be Meccan, had ruled as masters of Basra and al Ahsa (eastern Arabia) from as early as the 13th century, albeit not uninterruptedly..” (from The Politics of Regional Trade in Iraq, Arabia and the Gulf” 1745-1900 by Hala Mundhir Fattah, 1997, p. 29).

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ That the Land of Midian was inhabited by black people can be seen in Hebrew scriptures describing the Midianites as 'kushim' or blacks. Those who are familiar with the Bible would know that Moses's Midianite wife Zipporah of the Kenite tribe is described as black and was chastised for it in many interpretations. So too was the Shulamite bride as described in the 'Song of Songs' which in its accurate translation says "I am black and comely". Of course these are just two of many examples of blacks in the "Holy Land". Careful analysis of Jewish scriptures easily reveals all of this.

I would not be surprised if there were blacks among the Hebrews themselves. Israel lies between Africa and the Near East, so we would expect the Israelites to be an intergrade between black Africans and Middle Easterners.
Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
quote:
^ That the Land of Midian was inhabited by black people can be seen in Hebrew scriptures describing the Midianites as 'kushim' or blacks. Those who are familiar with the Bible would know that Moses's Midianite wife Zipporah of the Kenite tribe is described as black and was chastised for it in many interpretations. So too was the Shulamite bride as described in the 'Song of Songs' which in its accurate translation says "I am black and comely". Of course these are just two of many examples of blacks in the "Holy Land". Careful analysis of Jewish scriptures easily reveals all of this.

I would not be surprised if there were blacks among the Hebrews themselves. Israel lies between Africa and the Near East, so we would expect the Israelites to be an intergrade between black Africans and Middle Easterners.
Not necessarily.

THE AMALEKITES

I have written over and over about the Meluchha or Melukkha who were the PEOPLE FROM KANA'AN CALLED AMALEKITES. , “The tribe of Amalek were descended from Amalek the son of Eliphaz the son of Esau, though some of the oriental authors say Amalek was the son of Ham the son of Noah, and others the SON OF AZD the son of Sem.” p. 6 The Koran by George Sale.

They are usually mentioned with the Canaanites or as Canaanites or Edomites. Thus we have in one book of the Bible, 'Then the Amalekites and the Canaanites who lived in those hills came down and attacked them and chased them as far as Hormah. - Numbers 14:45"

According to the founder of Sumerian studies Samuel Kramer the land of Meluhha was “the place of black men” in the Akkadian dialect(see The Sumerians, p.277).

In the late Assyrian era, some of the Banu Amlukh/Meluchha are still left near Egypt/Kamit in northern Arabia and the Arabian land of Musri/Musrah.
The Amalekites or "stock of Ad" - as they were also called- are mentioned in numerous Arabic texts and are said to be a tribe of the Mahra people by el Hamdani of the 9th century. They are tall, black and builders of great megalithic buildings, towns and dams in Arabia. Thus the Sabaeans are also mentioned as "men of stature" stature in the Hebrew Bible.

Amalekites are also by tradition the giants "Jababirah' or "Ghebers" who ruled Syria.

Peoples of the tribe of Amlukh still lived in the Yemen according to 19th century colonialists as I have mentioned more than a few times and according to Arab tradition are the Adite king shepherds who once ruled Saba, Himyar and Hijaz and settled Syria, the Aegean and north Africa under THEIR LEADERS (among whom were) Cathim, Darim, Qiyan, Ashish (Sheshi), Ianhu (Janus), Wa'il, Qabus, Khamudei, Samud or Thamud, Shedad, Lokhman, etc.

Josephus refers to the Amalekites as "the Phoenician shepherds". These are the Fenkhu with their Byblos ships as painted tall,slender and dark brown in in ancient Egyptian paintings, like their Philistine brethren.

-
Philistine of the Aegean "remnants of the Anakim of Canaan"

The clans of the Mahra still include the Samud'at (Thamud/Tsamud) the ancient inhabitants of the Hijaz who settled around Duma'at Jandal in Jordan.

Just in case people have not understood what was just written above - the Amalekites the perennial enemies of Yisra'el who fought against Joshua, Caleb (Banu Kalb) and Jefunneh (Jafnah) or AMLUKH of the RU'AYN - ARE THE ADITES REPRESENTED BY THE MAHRA, tall and black Mahra bin Hamdan or Haidan from the Qudha'a branch of the HIMYARITES. They are found in THEIR NEAR BLACK SKINS IN SOUTHERN ARABIA AND SOMALIA TODAY>

THE MODERN ISRAELITES and EDOMITES, i.e. CANAANITES - HAMDAN (BANU HAMDAN) , DISHAN (JASHAYN), ESHBAN (BASHMAN), KANA'AN, KENAZ (KENZIR'AT), AMORITE (MORAD, etc.

Abu’l Feda born in the 13th century in Damascus refers to Mahra as "the son of Hamdan". (See Abd al Kader a Poem in Six Cantos, Viscount Maidstone, 2004.)

As I have stated over and over, one of the main tribes of the Mahra are the Qunays (Kenaz) according to Arab authros. They are today called Kenzir'it. The Mahra descendants of the Himyarites share many clan names with the Dawasir remnants of Azd who come from Himyars brother Kahlan.

The Gazeteer of the Persian Gulf a colonialist work lists the many names of the Dawasir tribes.
The modern Banu Hamdan tribe are descendants in part of the Dawasir people living in CENTRAL ARABIA whom I have said colonialists have called "tallest and blackest of the Arabs". -Thus Swissman John Lewis Burkhardt wrote in 1829, “the Dowasir are said to be very tall men and almost black.” Some Dawasir or Dosari like the Hamdan however have mixed with the Iranians with whom they were allied in the early part of the Islamic era. In fact some Dawasir still speak Persian and look it as well.

The Ad-Dawasir claim descent from the Azd - a jet black people who settled in the Sara'at mountains of the Asir and the area of their ancestor "ZAHRAN" AND IN THE WADI BISHA where the names of their towns and places have remained in place and whom we have shown are the Adites who settled at Marib and built the dam there under their leader "Lokman".

The name Dawasir perhaps not by coincidence is is from the phrase el-da Yasir and is plural from Dthu Shari (Asher) among them are the tribes of Banu YAM (Jamin/Benyamin of the tribe of Judah), Ishkara or Ashaqir (Issachar -son of Jacob and Leah), Makhir/Makharam (Makir - first born son of Menasseh son of Joseph and Asenath of Misra), Barik/Bariq el Azdi(Barak) and the names of other tribes of this apparently early Israelite/Canaanite peeople.

For more information on the Azdite origins of the Israelites read part I and II of Israel, Mizraim, and Canaan IN CONTEXT

The tribe of Moab is also represented among the Dawasir in the Banu Ajlani - whose ancestor was Ajlan or "Eglon". Eglon in the Old Testament was the king of Moab who suppressed Yasir'el in the time of the Judges. "He was the head of the confederacy of Moab, Ammon and Amalek in their assault..."

BARAK a Dawasir tribe - The movement of the Banu Barik (mentioned above by Upton) is closely intertwined with the Biblical story of the “torrent of Kishon” or Gassan, the brook “near Zabid”. Barak is credited with defeating the Canaanite (Banu Kenaani) army of Sisera from which comes the name of modern Sirr Zahra in Jizan (see Kamal Salibi, The Bible Came from Arabia).

Judges 4:7 of the Bible reads: “And I will draw out Sisera, the general of Jabin’s army, to meet you by the river Kishon with his chariots and his troops, and I will give him into your hand’?” Judges 4:15 "When Barak attacked, the LORD threw Sisera and all his chariots and warriors into a panic. Sisera leaped down from his chariot and escaped on foot…"

See Israel Mizraim and Canaan in Context Part I for more on Bariq el Azdi.

Other Canaanite/"Edomite" tribes are the Dawasir tribe of Bashman (whom Tabari says were also called Sanbar and Yashbin) and identified as the Eshban of a tribe of Canaanites mentioned by Ibn Qutayba..

Bathran or Badran a tribe of teh Dawasir - whom Tabari says was called Yathrib. Tahash was called Shadud and Masha, the Dawasir tribe of Jabir was Achbar ("father of the Jinns" also known as Ghebers, Kabiri, Jabaren). The following are also Dawasir tribal names i.e. tribes descended from the Azd mentioned in the GazeteerL: El Qamah(Kamwal), Hemamah (Hemam), Nahadh (Nahath), Ja'halim (Jaalam), Al Ufaysan (Eliphaz), Umar ( Omar), Dawas or Daus (Jeush), Ayyan ( Aia/ Aya/ Ashja), Hannah (Anah), Daham or Dahman (Taman/Teman), Kana'an (Cana'an), Nadir (Nadr bin Kanaan) Ghanm (Ghanim bin Nadr bin Kana'an).

Also found among the Dawasir are the tribe of Qainan (Cainan) Mahl ( Mahal'aleel) and Hanish and Nahish (Enosh) all children of Set.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ He debunks that and all other racial types in his book Race, Language, and Culture (1940) which is based on even earlier studies like his Changes in the Bodily Form of Descendants of Immigrants in 1911.

Again, you are nothing but a bluff. Boas talks about "Mediterranean types" and "Negros" [dark skin, frizzly hair and flat nose - sounds familiar? [Roll Eyes] ] and says they are a race "set off clearly" from whites with their straight and wavy hair and "high nose". So again, please cite the page/section where he specifically addresses the true negro stereotype and debunks it.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Based on what?
Hebrews weren't the only population in the Levant, so a post-Natufian presence of blacks in the Levant, which is almost certainly a fact, wouldn't have to mean they were present in significant numbers among the Hebrews.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ ah yes, every once in a while the so-called liberal whites [and Asians] expose themselves. Mary skirts around the Hebrews and cites blacks among "others" while Brandon wouldn't be "surprised" to find blacks among Hebrews. Where else would they be? lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I take it you are skeptical about black hebrew claims as well?
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
why?
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
^Sometimes it's hard to distinguish your sarcasm from being actually opposed to a given viewpoint
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by abdulkarem3:
yeah i agree i gotta do a malcolm on this and say this was in my early days. kool beans dana. I was looking at the pics b-4 i even saw your commenst and thought man these people look like al-fars 4 real. then i remembered what muammar ghdaafi said at an arab summit " most of the people in the peninsula are of iranian descent there are a few arabs ,but most are iranian."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k3ZLken_xk&feature=related he says it at 5:17

Wow - Abdulkarem I just saw this. Interesting perspective on a man the West has tried to make into a crazy man. Now with all the whacko people I am finding live in America I don't know what to believe anymore.

I wonder how these smiling people felt when Qaddafi said 80% of the people in the Gulf were Iranian. I think it wanted to say the entire people but added that the royal family were not. Looking out at the audience at a sea of TurkoIranian faces he was probably wondering where the heck all the Arabs had gone.LOL!

I don't know what all these Middle Easterners were laughing at either - except for I guess that all realized a lot of what he was saying was true.

Interesting that he acknowledged Spain was occupied "unjustly" by the Arabs.

"Cheyney was friends with Sadam Hussein?!" Probably true and reminds me of when i was in Paris once around 1983 and some Iranians told me the U.S was trading with Iran when in fact the U.S. newspapers were saying they the U.S. was having nothing to do with Iran. A few months after i came home the Oliver North scandal broke out here and it was found certain government officials the U.S. had been involved with military trade with Iran all that time.

I'm sure that the U.S. has been a major part of the problems going on in the Middle East with all of its lies and manipulations.

AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Qaddafi is saying that those in the persian gulf which is really the arabian gulf have all become Iranian elite Bahrain,Dubai,United Arab Emirates these are really Shia kings Iranian decent even some Iraqi are of Iranian decent especially those of Abbasidi.
Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by AswaniAswad:
Qaddafi is saying that those in the persian gulf which is really the arabian gulf have all become Iranian elite Bahrain,Dubai,United Arab Emirates these are really Shia kings Iranian decent even some Iraqi are of Iranian decent especially those of Abbasidi.

And it has been this way for several hundred years. The ruling castes of many parts of Arabia are of Iranian and even Turkish descent and I'm not sure why some people on this forum find that so hard to believe.
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And it has been this way for several hundred years. The ruling castes of many parts of Arabia are of Iranian and even Turkish descent and I'm not sure why some people on this forum find that so hard to believe.
because of the programming of the colonialist. MOst of the world feed off the colonial methodology. they quote their scholars and apply their methods of logic and rulings. IF you go to the colonized countries you will see remnants of colonialism their from the government system to the school textbooks. this benefits the ruling elite. keeps the masses at bay too., hence the declination of the civilizations the sudan(africa) use to boast. one of the goals of the colonialist was to divide the arab world. Look at who are teh main contributors and authors to the berber movemens in north africa, the authors and contributors to african movements in the sahara and the sahel, same with the kurds,turks,etc.. this is why even alot of afrocentrist need everything to originate in africa. they are really a reactionary group just like the european identity is a reaction to the muslim occupation of the main arteries of the european continent. what this colonial rule does is limit the movements of the so-called
"african groups". they come up with all kinds of excuses like far traveling but have no problem believing in arab, persian, assyrian, greek, phonecian, and mongolian massive migrations(china to baghdad to roman provinces?). they believe in the present "arab" look as being the standard ,even originally, although the textual arabic evidences are more clear and in your face they point still to present day representations like a witch-hunting villager. yet they have no problem with the american population not being representative of the original populous. so this only works in the west but not in the preceeding civilizations.

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I wonder how these smiling people felt when Qaddafi said 80% of the people in the Gulf were Iranian.
dont think that all the rulers are uneducated like the yemeni president. they are often very schooled and quite the carriers of info.[/quote]
quote:
Interesting perspective on a man the West has tried to make into a crazy man.
of course. same in the arab world . they say he says things not applicable. they mean not applicable to their policies meaning their pockets. he has oil and manhood so his influence on people must be thwarted with statements like " he is crazy" "he does not know what he is talking about". in reality behind the closed doors to the public and behind the seas for westerners, they cant refute him with knowledge but only ignore him. the things he say is a thorn in their throats sometimes.
aswani said
quote:
he is not saying it. he is reiterating what your prophet(as) said, non-verbatim
quote:
لقد روى زيد بن اسلم أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم رأى رؤيا وقصها على أصحابه ، فقال رأيت غنما سوداء خالطتها غنم بيض ، فتأولتها ان العجم يدخلون الاسلام فيشتركونكم في أنسابكم ، واموالكم ، فتعجبوا من ذلك ، فقال : العجم يدخلون بلادنا يا رسول الله ! فقال : أي ، والذي نفسي بيده لو أن الدين تعلق بالثريا لنالته رجال من العجم ، واسعدهم به أهل فارس
zaid bin aslam narrates that the prophet had a dream saying i saw black sheep and white sheep mixing with them(black sheep). it was interpreted that the non-arabs would enter islam and share(with the arabs) in their lineages(blood lines) and their wealth. the audience became shocked over this and asked ARE THE NON-ARABS to ENTER INTO OUR LAND. the messenger said (i swear)by the one in which my soul is in his hand that if the religion was situated in tharia(a star) the men from non-arabs would take it and the most contributing to it(the religion) would be the people of persia.
Now for those who have a inkling of islamic history would know the last part of the interpretation is evidently correct as is stated by ibn khaldun that the majority of the arab scholars, whether religious or worldly, were or non-arab origins and this is because the arabs focused on ruling and not academia.

--------------------

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
excerpts of a speech given by qadhafi in kano,nigeria .translation found in tariq's book "unknown arabs"
quote:
ان اجدادكم عرب اتو من اليمن منذ اكثر من خمسة آلاف سنة الى هذه البقاع ، العرب هم الذين وصلوا الى افريقيا وهم الذين استوطنوا افريقيا وهم الذين سموا (قانا) التي يسمونها (غانا) . (قانا) هذه جنة هذه كلمة عربية . لانها جنة (وغينية) جنينة جنة صغيرة والعرب هم الذين اطلقوا هذه التسميات ، وصلوا الى المحيط الاطلسي ، واستوطنوا هذه الديار ، اصلكم عرب وأهلكم عرب وانتم قبائل عربية .

القبائل اليمنية التي هي موجودة الآن على خط الاستواء . إن قبائل الهوسا هي قبائل (الحاسة) الموجودة في ليبيا وفي النيجر وفي نيجيريا وفي افريقيا ، وان لغة الهوسا هي لغة عربية قديمة ، وأن اللغة السواحلية هي لغة عربية ، وان قبائل الفولاني هي قبائل عربية ، وان قبائل يورب اى اوروبا بمعنى عروبة هي قبائل عربية ، وان قبائل التبو وقبائل القرعان عربية ، والزغاوة عربية ، والتوارق عربية ، وكل هذه القبائل التي تسكن من جنوب الجزيرة العربية الى المحيط الاطلسي في الصحراء هذه كلها قبائل عربية وامريكا تعرف هذا . ان المؤرخون الغربيين يعرفون هذا وبالتالي يريدون تدمير الجنس العربي والعنصر العربي . ان الذي يشن الآن هو حرب بالاضافة الى انها صليبية هي حرب عنصرية عرقية ضد العنصر . ضد العرق العربي ، ضد السامية لان العرب هم الساميون

quote:
Your forefathers were Arabs from Yemen who settled here over five thousand years ago. The Arabs arrived in Africa, settled in Africa and gave the name of jana to what today is called Ghana. Jana, an arabic word, means a small paradise. The Arabs gave all the names you hear when they reached the atlantic Ocean. Your origins are Arab and so are your kith and kin. You are the yemeni tribes residing now on the equator. The hausa tribe is the hausa tribe you find in libya, in niger, and in nigeria. The hausa language is an ancient arabic language as is swahili. The fulani is an Arab tribe and so is the yoruba, or euroba meaning arabism,the tibbu and kor'raan is an arab tribe, the zaghawa is an arab tribe and the tuareq. All the tribes inhabiting the sahara from the south of teh arabian peninsula to the atlantic are arab and america knows this, the western historians knows this and that is why they wish to annihilate these people. the war being waged at the present is not only a crusade but also a racist ethnic war against arab ethnicity, against semites because Arabs are semitic.
(words of Miskeen Al Darimi- 7th century AD.)
أنا مسكين لمن يعرفني – لوني السمرة – ألوان العرب

"I am Miskeen-for those who know me! My color is dark-the color of the Arabs!"
 -  -

--------------------

fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
quote:
excerpts of a speech given by qadhafi in kano,nigeria .translation found in tariq's book "unknown arabs"
quote:
ان اجدادكم عرب اتو من اليمن منذ اكثر من خمسة آلاف سنة الى هذه البقاع ، العرب هم الذين وصلوا الى افريقيا وهم الذين استوطنوا افريقيا وهم الذين سموا (قانا) التي يسمونها (غانا) . (قانا) هذه جنة هذه كلمة عربية . لانها جنة (وغينية) جنينة جنة صغيرة والعرب هم الذين اطلقوا هذه التسميات ، وصلوا الى المحيط الاطلسي ، واستوطنوا هذه الديار ، اصلكم عرب وأهلكم عرب وانتم قبائل عربية .

القبائل اليمنية التي هي موجودة الآن على خط الاستواء . إن قبائل الهوسا هي قبائل (الحاسة) الموجودة في ليبيا وفي النيجر وفي نيجيريا وفي افريقيا ، وان لغة الهوسا هي لغة عربية قديمة ، وأن اللغة السواحلية هي لغة عربية ، وان قبائل الفولاني هي قبائل عربية ، وان قبائل يورب اى اوروبا بمعنى عروبة هي قبائل عربية ، وان قبائل التبو وقبائل القرعان عربية ، والزغاوة عربية ، والتوارق عربية ، وكل هذه القبائل التي تسكن من جنوب الجزيرة العربية الى المحيط الاطلسي في الصحراء هذه كلها قبائل عربية وامريكا تعرف هذا . ان المؤرخون الغربيين يعرفون هذا وبالتالي يريدون تدمير الجنس العربي والعنصر العربي . ان الذي يشن الآن هو حرب بالاضافة الى انها صليبية هي حرب عنصرية عرقية ضد العنصر . ضد العرق العربي ، ضد السامية لان العرب هم الساميون

quote:
Your forefathers were Arabs from Yemen who settled here over five thousand years ago. The Arabs arrived in Africa, settled in Africa and gave the name of jana to what today is called Ghana. Jana, an arabic word, means a small paradise. The Arabs gave all the names you hear when they reached the atlantic Ocean. Your origins are Arab and so are your kith and kin. You are the yemeni tribes residing now on the equator. The hausa tribe is the hausa tribe you find in libya, in niger, and in nigeria. The hausa language is an ancient arabic language as is swahili. The fulani is an Arab tribe and so is the yoruba, or euroba meaning arabism,the tibbu and kor'raan is an arab tribe, the zaghawa is an arab tribe and the tuareq. All the tribes inhabiting the sahara from the south of teh arabian peninsula to the atlantic are arab and america knows this, the western historians knows this and that is why they wish to annihilate these people. the war being waged at the present is not only a crusade but also a racist ethnic war against arab ethnicity, against semites because Arabs are semitic.

-  -

-
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

-  -

-
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

he is not saying it. he is reiterating what your prophet(as) said, non-verbatim
quote:
لقد فارس
zaid bin aslam narrates that the prophet had a dream saying i saw black sheep and white sheep mixing with them(black sheep). it was interpreted that the non-arabs would enter islam and share(with the arabs) in their lineages(blood lines) and their wealth. the audience became shocked over this and asked ARE THE NON-ARABS to ENTER INTO OUR LAND. the messenger said (i swear)by the one in which my soul is in his hand that if the religion was situated in tharia(a star) the men from non-arabs would take it and the most contributing to it(the religion) would be the people of persia.
Now for those who have a inkling of islamic history would know the last part of the interpretation is evidently correct as is stated by ibn khaldun that the majority of the arab scholars, whether religious or worldly, were or non-arab origins and this is because the arabs focused on ruling and not academia.

i read this in Tariq's book Abdulkarem except for the part that said
"the men from non-arabs would take it and the most contributing to it(the religion) would be the people of persia." Is that part of the original?

(By the way, I am not Muslim).

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
[qb] [QUOTE]

quote:
لقد فارس
I do believe based on archeological evidence of tomb types, skeletal types, ethnonyms and associated myths that there was more than one wave that brought certain African peoples from the Arabian peninsula and such names as Ghana, Yarub, Akan, etc. These names in fact are said to be Yerah and Akan is also Achan, Qanadi or Ganad in the Arabian tradition.

The people of Yemen such as the Shamran (Zimran) look exactly like many West Africans and the Umm an Nar culture in Arabia shows that large bodied Negroids did look more like Akan peoples then like Cushitic or more gracile peoples. This is why I am not averse to the belief and myths among some West Africans that many of their ancestors had roots in Canaan, the river Firat and the Yemen which is also where the Firat (Euphrates), Tigris, Gihon and Pison are located.

The Umm an Nar belonged to the Mesopotamian Eridu and Obeid/Ubaid culture which may have originated with the Natufians.

There was also movement of the ancient and modern Arabian peoples of Azd, Dawasir and Mahra known as Mahra, Harim, Sabi, Saba, Kur'an, Heber, Makir/Makharam or Mukharab, Alam, Bashama, Mashek/Masaka, Hada, Afar, Hadoram, Ja'afran, Jabir, Badran, Bahran, Shushu, Begui, Bayzan, Ziyan, Shafan, Simbar and Maddhij back into Africa through the Horn and all of these names are still found among the Somali, Beja, Cushites, Nilo-Saharan, Tuareg and Ethiosemitic speakers. They are also mentioned as being of Yemenite and Canaanite descent by peoples like Josephus, Cleodemus, Judaeus, Procopius, etc. These ethnonyms are also those of the ancient rulers of Arabia or Saba and Himyar.

However - the bulk of these people who were part of these pre-Islamic migrations from Arabia had emigrated to the Arabian peninsula during the neolithic and Bronze Age eras from Africa. Hence Ammianus Marcelinus calls even the bedouin - a people from the cataracts of the Nile in Nubia, and some of these people in Arabia claim a remote origin in Africa.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
All of this emigrating back into Africa however occured long before the peninsula was called Arabian - although the people called Yarab or Iarob (considered to be Old Testament Yerah), of course, already bore the name. The time period of these migrations back into Africa mainly date from 1700 to 1100 B.C.

This is when populations of Tihama culture are known to have appeared in Africa and when Kerma shows strong connections with Bronze Age Umm an Nar culture.

The ancestors of the very tall nomadic groups that appear in the Syro-Arabian deserts could not have been much different in appearance then the modern Wodabe (Fulani) or Masai. The ancient Sembridae that appeared in the time of Psammetichus were said to be Jews and Aramaean speakers and had caste of young warrior called incidently el Moreinu much like the modern Masai and Samburu.

Later movements probably included some of the West African and southern African Jews from the Yemen. The name of the Sembridae is likely related to that of the Wa-Sambara Jews of East Africa. And the ancient Sinbar (Tabari says they were also called Yashbin or Eshban or modern Basman) of the Yemen.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I don't buy any of it. It is obvious all of these claims of Yemeni-Arab ancestors are just Arabization Ashraf nonsense used by West African Muslims to elevate their status as closely related to the prophet. Many African Muslims from North African Berbers to even Swahili coast Bantus do this. What archaeological evidence that supports such assertions exist anyway?
Posts: 26241 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti cold bodied dana dane
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
First it needs to be made clear "Arab" is a name of an ancient Himyarite tribe historically known as the Aribi and later known as Yarab or Yarub. Most of the traditions related to Canaanites have nothing to do with being Muslim. The primary religion of the Yoruba and Akan is not Muslim.

Also, the fact that there was movement of certain populations of Sabaean (Yemenite) origin back into the Horn has already been established archeologically and in part corresponds to Josephus mention of the tribes of Keturah/Hagar being the Trogodyte Ethiopians.

There is also a strong connection that has been noted between certain cultures of Nubia and the Horn to earlier cultures in Arabia as I have mentioned previously - some of which were and are occupied by exclusively Negroid people as opposed to so'called "Hamito-semitic" looking ones.

I will repost some of the information later. But a good start is - The Sabaean Inscriptions at Adi Kaweh - Evidence Supporting the Narrative of the Sheba-Menelik Cycle - by Bernard Leeman.

Secondly - the Berber and Tuareg and genealogy myths that relate to coming from Yemen and the second Sanhaja wave being derived from Yemen date from Roman times, not Islamic, and are recorded by Procopius and others who speak of "Indian" ancestry of the Moors and their leader "Herakles" (Melukhh Karith/ Harith). "India Minor" was of course the name of the Homeritae, Somalia (Berbera) and Abyssinians (Axumites) at the time.

It has been noted since colonial times, the tomb types of the Tuareg are found in East Africa and Yemen as are many of their tribal names including and especially "Mazikes", Maghira/Makhora, Afours, Iforas or Afar, Inneg or Anag. There can be little question that these camel nomads were and are all one and the same people and that they are among the "Ethiopians" once occupying the coasts of North Africa or "sundered in twain".

Philo Judaeus mentioned that there were at least a million "Judaeans" in Egypt in his day. It is well known that Aramaean Jews called Sembridae were settled in the time of Psammetichus in Elephantine. There are many scholarly references to this that can be published.

Many of the archeological evidences are related to rock art, tomb types, physical anthropology and the "Phoenician" (Cana'anite ) or South Arabian architecture and stelae and other cultural evidence in ancient Sahel and Saharan sites.

I have been planning to write an article on all of the connections at a later time but I will just mention a few evidences:

From a recent article on the Garamantes - The Libya's Forgotten Desert Kingdom - written by Louis Werner Vol 55 Number 3, May June 2004
"The steep pitch of some 100 salt-brick funerary pyramids resembles counterparts in Sudan at Meroë, and stelae under the monuments resemble those of the Phoenicians,...:

Certain customs and cultures of ancient Israel and Cananites have been noted by more than a few scholars as identical to those found in certain West and Central African areas. Ancient Kingdoms of West Africa: African-centred and Canaanite-Israelite - Dierke Lange is just one of the latest texts speaking of these connections which have nothing to do with Islamicization.

This means that either Africans adopted an entire cultural system from pre-Islamic Hebrew/Canaanites or there was absorption of Afro-Asiatics "Hebrew/Canaanites" on some level in pre-Islamic times.

Unfortunately, many people think of the ancient Phoenicians and Aram as other than the black Arabians still called Hadahid, Shamran, Kana'an and Aus (Uz) and Araimah (Aram). Some of these movements from the Hijaz Tihama (Yemen) are undoubtedly traceable in the Berber and Tuareg tombs,others in the hausa and Garamantian area.

This doesn't mean all Africans came from Arabia (Eastern Ethiopia) but that there was definite movement of groups of these "Eastern Ethiopians" that have contributed to sub-Saharan African populations is not at all far-fetched.

Just as the Celts can be traced through their iron age movements from much further East so can some Africans. Sub-Saharans were not as static or monolithic as most believe on some unconscious level.

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
From a recent article on the Garamantes - The Libya's Forgotten Desert Kingdom - written by Louis Werner Vol 55 Number 3, May June 2004
"The steep pitch of some 100 salt-brick funerary pyramids resembles counterparts in Sudan at Meroë, and stelae under the monuments resemble those of the Phoenicians,...:

Certain customs and cultures of ancient Israel and Cananites have been noted by more than a few scholars as identical to those found in certain West and Central African areas. Ancient Kingdoms of West Africa: African-centred and Canaanite-Israelite - Dierke Lange is just one of the latest texts speaking of these connections which have nothing to do with Islamicization.

This means that either Africans adopted an entire cultural system from pre-Islamic Hebrew/Canaanites or there was absorption of Afro-Asiatics "Hebrew/Canaanites" on some level in pre-Islamic times.

You are assuming that it was the Hebrews who were the influencing party, but could it not have been the Africans instead? Recall that the Egyptians, who shared the same Saharan heritage as many West and Central Africans, once conquered much of the Levant. Very likely Egyptian influence on Levantine cultures is responsible for many of the cultural similarities between Africans and Levantines that you cite.
Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very possible Truthcentric going back to alteast Pepi I and Pepi II and more likely before then
Dana:quote;
From a recent article on the Garamantes - The Libya's Forgotten Desert Kingdom - written by Louis Werner Vol 55 Number 3, May June 2004 "The steep pitch of some 100 salt-brick funerary pyramids resembles counterparts in Sudan at Meroë, and stelae under the monuments resemble those of the Phoenicians,...: Certain customs and cultures of ancient Israel and Cananites have been noted by more than a few scholars as identical to those found in certain West and Central African areas. Ancient Kingdoms of West Africa: African-centred and Canaanite-Israelite.

Ta-Seti the first state had direct contacts with the Levant before Kmt was a unified state and made expeditions to the west smiting the Temeh,and much later under the chiefdom of Yam they were still smiting the poor Temeh during the time of Pepy II

His majesty now sent me a third time to Yam; I went forth from [...] upon the Uhet road and I found the chief of Yam going to the land of Temeh to smite Temeh as far as the western corner of heaven. I went forth after him to the land of Temeh and I pacified him, until he praised all the gods for the king's sake.
http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/texts/harkhuf.htm

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You are assuming that it was the Hebrews who were the influencing party, but could it not have been the Africans instead? Recall that the Egyptians, who shared the same Saharan heritage as many West and Central Africans, once conquered much of the Levant. Very likely Egyptian influence on Levantine cultures is responsible for many of the cultural similarities between Africans and Levantines that you cite.
As I have said several times before the Hebrews and the Africans ARE ONE. The Saharan and AFRICAN heritage of early Levantine NEGROES is also WELL ESTABLISHED since NATUFIAN TIMES until the the 19th century when Hijaz was still "universally called EAST AFRICA". "The Hebrews" are known under their same names of 3,000 years ago in their black skins in Arabia. I have named these people more than once on Egyptsearch.

Arabia and Africa are continents occupied at one time almost exclusively BY BLACK PEOPLE!

Shamran/Zimran of Yaman (i.e. the Samarians) video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1Ze6Pv4hE&feature=related

Abraham and Keturah's children and grandchildren - Midy'an, Madan, Zimran, Jazar (Khazraj), Asshurim, Afar, Jafar, Judadas and dozens of other tribes are said to have been established in Africa when Josephus and other Romans were there.

Are you telling me these Negroes could not have come back into Africa as Josephus and others said they did and added to the other populations there? [Confused]

I am sorry that you have a hard time believing that Hebrews were Negroes and that the latter have lived many places outside of Africa - but that's the way it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqAsdBJET90&feature=rec-exp_stronger_r2-2r-29-HM

In fact there goes Flava Flav at around 2:03 -2:10.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
As I have said several times before the Hebrews and the Africans ARE ONE.
This is beside the point.
quote:
Are you telling me these Negroes could not have come back into Africa as Josephus and others said they did and added to the other populations there?
Why dont you address Brandons post head on? Are you assuming that it was the Hebrews who were the influencing party? If so what evidence you have?
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
As I have said several times before the Hebrews and the Africans ARE ONE.
This is beside the point.
quote:
Are you telling me these Negroes could not have come back into Africa as Josephus and others said they did and added to the other populations there?
Why dont you address Brandons post head on? Are you assuming that it was the Hebrews who were the influencing party? If so what evidence you have?

Influencing what - anguish, the myths about their origins?
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Go back to Brandon's post and address it.
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Go back to Brandon's post and address it.

I already did - anguish.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
No you did not. Are you assuming that it was the Hebrews who were the influencing party? If so what evidence you have?
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
No you did not. Are you assuming that it was the Hebrews who were the influencing party? If so what evidence you have?

I asked you "party" influencing what?!
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Culture.

quote:
Very likely Egyptian influence on Levantine cultures is responsible for many of the cultural similarities between Africans and Levantines that you cite.
Do you agree? If not why?
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AswaniAswad:

Because of the way Arabs are depicted in the MSM and popular culture from video games to movies. The Egyptian film industry even casts the lightest people they can find. Until people see more footage of more rural Arabs that don't make it to TV screens...some will find it hard to believe.
Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ This makes Arab media no different from that of India, however I can't help but notice the glaring difference that at least Indian and indeed Western media offers some glances into how the majority of the population looks like even in the rural areas as opposed to Arabia where most of what we see comes from urban areas those communities inhabited by the fair-skinned elites. That the rural populaces were so well hidden from the media, I was genuinely surprised to see that BBC video about the refugee situation in the Tihama showing all those black people.

To Dana, I have to agree with Brandon. The influence you speak of seems to be the other way around-- African influence in the Levant. I think you have taken too much of Salibi's work. I approve of Salibi trying to expose Arabia's black identity and history, but he goes too far when he suggests that various ancient cultures in Africa are of Arab descent.

Posts: 26241 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hence I made mention of PepyI and II having colonizing the area and seeding it with Kemitic out post and culture,even the earlier Ta-setians had direct contact.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Yes, Levant was merely a Kemitic out-post in terms of culture. Something Mary hates to admit.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LOL Sorry but May isn't here. You are dealing with Djehuti. And you still fail to prove that Levantine culture is Kemetic in origin. Kemetic influence in one degree or another is NOT Kemetic derived. I know you hate to admit that batty lad, but who cares. [Wink]
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
^ LOL Sorry but May isn't here.

Yes she is. She's been here promoting fake Jew liberals like Boas and flip flopping all over the place. Even Great Jew is amazed by her flip flipping.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ No she isn't. You need to accept reality for a change and not your delusions that everyone who debunks your ass in this forum is "Jewish". Again you are dealing with I, Djehuti. By the way, there is nothing "fake" about Boas. His work revolutionized modern anthropology as we know it and refutes racial typological thinking. He has even made great contributions to the African American community as well as Africanist scholarship, but of course your WHITE liberal pretending to be black, british buggered, self knows nothing of this. I suggest you seek psychiatric help, and not necessarily a "Jew". [Wink]
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
WAHAHAHHA

Again, Mary, show me where he "debunked" the "true negro" stereotype. Was it the part where he writes about Mediterranean types and shyt? ..."refutes racial typological thinking" lol

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ I told you, he refutes race typology in his books like Race, Language, and Culture, The Measurement of Differences Between Variable Quantities, and "Changes in the Bodily Form of Descendants of Immigrants". How about you look those works up, instead of denying them based on your hatred of Jews.

By the way Boas, compares the prejudice and hatred of blacks to that of Jews which is why he worked very hard with black leaders to spur civil rights for blacks and all peoples of color.

Again you're talking to Djehuti. My, you must fear Lefkowitz alot to assume that I or others in this forum are her. I wonder what would happen if she did contact you. What? Pee in your pants? LOL [Big Grin]

Your Jew-fright has really become the end of you.

fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
quote:
This makes Arab media no different from that of India, however I can't help but notice the glaring difference that at least Indian and indeed Western media offers some glances into how the majority of the population looks
there are indians who are as dark as a dinka but u dont see them in the movies. u see a few dark brown but that is it. this is all of the british-spanish colonies, even in the Philippines of all places.
a quote from a blog entitled "Beautiful Filipina Actresses"
quote:
Let me differ with you here. Not because most of them are not lovely, but because they also represent what is acceptable as beautiful in the Philippines:

1. If your skin is on the light side, that is deemed decidely more beautiful than darker skin, which, incidentally, is the true color of the filipina without spanish, american or chinese blood strains;

2. If the face, and especially the nose - which is more beautiful thinner than the characteristic "flat" nose of most indigenous filipinos - then that is deemed more beautiful. Again, however, this doesn't represent the more ethnically true filipina;

3. There are other differences regarding body type where thin and tall is deemed more lovely than short and slightly stockier, and size of breasts, where larger is deemed more desirable than the typical size, small.

Utube vid on detest for dark skin in the phillipines
Rex Navarrete and dark skinned Filipinos

conversation recorded from general people in "yahoo answers"
question reads
quote:
Are Filipino's racist against dark skinned people?
I'm a Native American and have dark Red Skin and get mistaken for Filipino a lot.......but I've noticed the many Filipino's have dark skin themselves....but seem to discriminate against darker skinned people.......especially "Blacks".....I have Black friends and they seem to have similar experiences.............any opinions?

answer follows
quote:
It's not only Philipino's it's Mexican's too. They think that if you call them dark, you are saying they are black. They think being black is some kinda crime or something. They make fun of dark people all the time.? When they work out if the sun all summer they get real dark too. So, when they are making fun of dark people they are making fun of themselves. This I don't understand at all? Alot of people don't like their race, who are they to be making fun of anyone??? Not all Mexican's do it, but mostly the one's born in Mexico do for sure!
Source(s):
My husband is from Mexico and he used to do this all the time, and his friends from Mexico, all born & raised in Mexico all do the same.

WOW!! and this is talking about their own people who would not be considered dark by many,so
COULD IMAGINE WHAT THESE PEOPLE GO THROUGH
 -

--------------------

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Culture.

quote:
Very likely Egyptian influence on Levantine cultures is responsible for many of the cultural similarities between Africans and Levantines that you cite.
Do you agree? If not why?
First off -I never mentioned anything about Levantine influence with relatiohship to the Hebrews. I'm sorry that you have not understood that the Kana'anites and Hebrews live today in southern Arabia under their ancient names and had for probably a thousand years before these people from the Arabian side of the Red Sea moved to Syria and back into Africa.

Most of the people I am talking about moved by way of the Red Sea from Yemen - where people named Keturah (Keturah), Kana'an, Hubir, Hud have always lived - back into Africa.

I am sorry people still think based on European misinterpretations of the Old Testament that that most of these people eft and made some migration to Syria, but I can assure you that based on archeological evidence they did not.

Taif, Medina and Khaibar were about the farthest North most of these people ever got. Lachich, Sinai, Fanikha, Futayma (Pithom), Ra msses and Mt. Horeb etc are all place names in southwest Arabia today. And as I have shown the people names of the Hebrews are still there as well.

I guess I will have to post some pages from, The Bible Came from Arabia.

I do believe also that many of the rulers of the Yemen were of Nubian and Egyptian origin (based on the Ethiopian King list) just as the Hyksos (Amlukha) kings Sheshi, Nakhi and certain later Egyptian "pharoahs etc.were of Yemenite origin, i.e. from the lowland of Kena'ana.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
^ I told you, he refutes race typology in his books like Race, Language, and Culture, The Measurement of Differences Between Variable Quantities, and "Changes in the Bodily Form of Descendants of Immigrants".

LOL You lying evasive sack of shyt. We are back to square one and your dumbass not being able to quote where addresses the stereotype and "debunk" it. Well I wont be chasing your lying flip flopping ass over the place. [Eek!]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LOL typical frustration leading to ad-hominem cursing. I expect nothing less from a pathetic loser fag who spends his whole life in fear of Jews. Where did I lie or evade? Of course I didn't. I cited the books where it is found. I personally don't have the books with me to give the exact quote and page number, but I did read some pages from his 'Race and Culture' book years ago to know that he refutes racial typology. And even if I did provide the actual quote and page number, I doubt it will do anything to change your attitude about him as it is him being Jewish and not his work that you have a problem with.

Therefore, you b|tchass like lyingass will be on ignore like the mentally degenerate troll that you are.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
This makes Arab media no different from that of India, however I can't help but notice the glaring difference that at least Indian and indeed Western media offers some glances into how the majority of the population looks
there are indians who are as dark as a dinka but u dont see them in the movies. u see a few dark brown but that is it. this is all of the british-spanish colonies, even in the Philippines of all places.
a quote from a blog entitled "Beautiful Filipina Actresses"
quote:
Let me differ with you here. Not because most of them are not lovely, but because they also represent what is acceptable as beautiful in the Philippines:

1. If your skin is on the light side, that is deemed decidely more beautiful than darker skin, which, incidentally, is the true color of the filipina without spanish, american or chinese blood strains;

2. If the face, and especially the nose - which is more beautiful thinner than the characteristic "flat" nose of most indigenous filipinos - then that is deemed more beautiful. Again, however, this doesn't represent the more ethnically true filipina;

3. There are other differences regarding body type where thin and tall is deemed more lovely than short and slightly stockier, and size of breasts, where larger is deemed more desirable than the typical size, small.

Utube vid on detest for dark skin in the phillipines
Rex Navarrete and dark skinned Filipinos

conversation recorded from general people in "yahoo answers"
question reads
quote:
Are Filipino's racist against dark skinned people?
I'm a Native American and have dark Red Skin and get mistaken for Filipino a lot.......but I've noticed the many Filipino's have dark skin themselves....but seem to discriminate against darker skinned people.......especially "Blacks".....I have Black friends and they seem to have similar experiences.............any opinions?

answer follows
quote:
It's not only Philipino's it's Mexican's too. They think that if you call them dark, you are saying they are black. They think being black is some kinda crime or something. They make fun of dark people all the time.? When they work out if the sun all summer they get real dark too. So, when they are making fun of dark people they are making fun of themselves. This I don't understand at all? Alot of people don't like their race, who are they to be making fun of anyone??? Not all Mexican's do it, but mostly the one's born in Mexico do for sure!
Source(s):
My husband is from Mexico and he used to do this all the time, and his friends from Mexico, all born & raised in Mexico all do the same.

WOW!! and this is talking about their own people who would not be considered dark by many,so
COULD IMAGINE WHAT THESE PEOPLE GO THROUGH
 -

Abdul, don't get me started on my people! I am more than well aware of the colorism and color prejudice that goes on in the Philippines. I've been to the country 4 times, and I still get shocked and disgusted by the advertisements for skin lightening like on bill boards, radio, and especially the horrendous commercials on TV or the fact that they have skin lightening 'centers'! [Eek!] As if having dark skin is a condition that has to be treated. It's true, the Philippines has been colonized much more mentally than physically. The Spanish presence in the Philippines was never as great as it was in Latin America but their legacy of 'fair is better' lingers on along with some sexist notions.

And yes, unfortunately there is still discrimination against the Aetas (aboriginals, called 'Negritos' by the Spaniards) of the Philippines. The only Aetas I've seen were on TV and they usually get comedic roles.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
but I did read some pages from his 'Race and Culture' book years ago to know that he refutes racial typology.

LOL "some pages". He does not refute the "true negro" stereotype. You are a liar. [Roll Eyes]
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
but I did read some pages from his 'Race and Culture' book years ago to know that he refutes racial typology.

LOL "some pages". He does not refute the "true negro" stereotype. You are a liar. [Roll Eyes]
Anguish - I don't know what your beef with Jews is or if you are palestinian or something. But what is absolutely certain is that the most progressive people in the world and in the U.S. are found among THE JEWS. Granted many Zionists and Zionist lovers in Syria/Palestinwe and the U.S. are racist aside from engaging in NAZI like tactics and criminality. That doesn't tar all European Jews.

There is nobody going to tell me that the most progressive, humane and humanistic people in Europe and in the West are not presently among THE EUROPEAN JEWS.

AND THANK GOD THEY EXIST otherwise we'd only have Euronuts of various types living today!

Some of my heroes are the jewish people Euronuts love to hate, Noam Chomsky, Julius Rosenwald, William Loren Katz, Kuntzler, and many others and now Alan Grayson - who have kept the West focused on Social Justicse issues.

There is no question that there are two extremes in the European Jewish community with regards to social justice issues in the U.S. and around the world. In fact the only way you will learn about the racist basis of Zionism is from Jewish Professors.

Regardless of the dark diabolical elements amongst the Jewish community especially in Israel, trying to attack or create hatred for a people who make up a small minority of the world's population which has been harassed and isolated for thousands of years is in my view cowardly, lowly and irresponsible - as well as equally evil.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
What does all this have to do with the fact that no where does Boas debunk the true negro stereotype? I mean really?
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com