EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Off-Topic: Strongest Man in Egypt??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Off-Topic: Strongest Man in Egypt??
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His name is Sayyed Muhammed, and Egyptians call him the strongest man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH5IG8egpx8&feature=feedrec

And yes he is a non-Arab indigenous Egyptian, thus his black appearance.

Posts: 26260 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this guy gets alot of sex too.
Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DJ

I believe this was already posted a little while ago in the other forum

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man people I have a hard time believeing that he never Sleeps.

Good for him though that he is so strong but really has 4 wives so he can sleep with them 15 times a day?? Thats just messed up.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL Well Islam says to treat all your wives equally so I guess he give them equal 'quality time'.
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:

DJ

Really? Where?
Posts: 26260 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ LOL Well Islam says to treat all your wives equally so I guess he give them equal 'quality time'.
quote:

DJ

Really? Where?
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003472
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ My bad. I didn't catch that one since it is located in troll-central as evident from the trolls who responded there.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Man people I have a hard time believeing that he never Sleeps.

Good for him though that he is so strong but really has 4 wives so he can sleep with them 15 times a day?? Thats just messed up.

Peace

Dude this is a Joke, its not real it Satire.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Sorry, don't know where else to say this but
check you PM box Djehuty...

fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And yes he is a non-Arab indigenous Egyptian, thus his black appearance.
the correct statement would be that he is a non- assimilated egyptian or non-mixed.
the original arabs describe their selves as such "I am Miskeen, for those who know me. My color is dark, the color of the Arabs."

herodotus says
quote:
egyptians said they believed that the Colchians were a portion of the army of Sesostris. That this was so I conjectured myself not only because they are dark-skinned and have curly hair (this of itself amounts to nothing, for there are other races which are so),
let us not forget what Dr. Muhammad Arabi and his companion said about the lighter skinned northern egyptians

also the the statement of Muhammad found in the seeratul hisham
quote:
‏‏‏‏‏الله الله في اهل الذمة، اهل المدرة السوداء السحم الجعاد ، فان لهم نسبا وصهرا
Allah Allah(be easy) with the people of protection, the people of the black mud land,(who are) ebony-skinned and kinky haired for surely you are related to them by blood and marriage.

let us not forget the andalusian history scholar sa'id al-andalusi in his "table of nations" in which he says
quote:
.....they(egypt)mixed with qibt,greeks,romans,amalekites, and others....they only became mixed because of the previousconquering of the amalekites,greeks,and romans so the nations mixed and became intermingled with the lineages of the natives to the point that people can only trace their roots to egypt.
therefore the arabs did not effect the pop. to the point where the egyptians are now arab. they are arab egyptians but not arab aribat. so the black appearance thing does not work here. the black egyptians are related to the original arabs because the mother of the arabs is from egypt as stated in as-seerat ibn hisham
quote:
قال ابن لهيعة ‏‏‏‏‏:‏‏‏‏‏ ام اسماعيل ‏‏‏‏‏:‏‏‏‏‏ هاجر من ام العرب
ibn luha' says the mother of ismael is hajar who is the mother of the arabs

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Sorry, don't know where else to say this but
check you PM box Djehuty...

^^^^^^^^^^^

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com