EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » A confession and an apology (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A confession and an apology
tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tropicals redacted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ausar
quote:
Tropicals, the only thing I deleted of cass/anglo requested was pictures people were posting of him. All the other crap including a disturbing lynching scene were deleted of his. You seem quite dissatisfied with my moderation, and the fact I have lied about my ethnicity it gives you fuel for the conspiracy that was working with some insane white supremacist like cass/anglo. I assure you I was not!

Why did you even delete those images, they were ones he chose to post on the internet. Why help out an entrenched racist?

Anyway, this in an e-mail from cass/anglo on 7th Dec 2013:

"Ausar doesn't delete individual posts, but he makes exceptions to delete threads if you pm him. The delete thread option is one click; he doesn't though remove individual posts as it takes far too long and he rarely logs in. However he made an exception for me as I was pming him and apologized for my actions sincerely and he knew I was in a bad mental state."

Someone's bullshitting.

Posts: 805 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it appears he was probably lying about me making an exception because I wouldn't for somebody like cass/anglo. I do remember deleting some nasty lynching pictures somebody posted.
Anyway, I was not trying to help cass/Anglo and I think it has been over a year. He no longer posts here.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes we agree. The bills are being paid and someone is collecting money. This site is not free.

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:

.... but ausar's
claim that Sammy and the other moderators have
abandoned ES is clearly not true when you look at
the facts on the ground.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ausar:
Swenet, --.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That has nothing to do with me. I donot know who sammy is. I only came here to post about ancient Egyptian history.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
whatever that reason is only you know.

No, I am not giving over my account and changing my email ! I donot trust another person with my account. What I want is deletion of my account.

Again. If you change the email associated with the account as well as the password then it is no longer "your account". The only thing left to be associated with you would be the posting history..... But nobody cares about your posting history.

So in the end your account being deleted or the info being changed to reflect a new owner is the same thing. I don't see why you Cannot understand this.

Its very similar to selling a domain name. Once you get the money you simply give the new owner the username/password. They then login change the password and replace your personal data with theirs.

Obviously there is some other reason why you are holding the keys, not willing to give nor step aside. The excuse you give is devoid of logic. . .

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Sorry I have no intention of doing that. I understand the concept but I am not letting somebody use my account even if the email is changed.
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am curious as to what you feel you have to lose?
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Well, what you propose I don't even think is possible without the owner. I would prefer a new moderator be appointed by the owner and my account deleted. Otherwise, I just donot trust somebody using my account.
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, your name would be changed
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Okay but still not doing it!
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though had I known you were not African,
back in 2004 before I had real knowledge
of your integrity as a human, I probably
wouldn't have joined despite the strong
draw of population genetics the regulars
were into. So I have learned a non-Afrikan
can be the boss of a black oriented 'Africana'
forum and that forum can still be "true to the
game."

ES AE&E was the only board I knew of then
that was brass tacks not chauvinisticly
outrageous in approving anything just so
long as it was B L A C K.

Look, some people are going to fly off the
handle when countered, that's life. ESers
said they wanted a clean board but when
ESR debuted I found out quick they only
want their opposition moderated but felt
it was quite fine for them to ad hominem
and flame bait.

As I've said before, and as you may've
noticed on Anti-Missionary, moderating
is a very consuming and thankless job.

Best of luck and success in med school!

quote:
@Tukuler
I donot plan to delete nor censor any threads. So you have nothing to worry about in that regards. This was never my intention but sometimes things get heated and some people like to hit below the belt if a debate does not go their way. I have tried my best to remain transparent in moderating the forum but many of the posters here probably want my head. Add to the fact my latest confession I am willing that it only adds more to the hate. Hopefully you are not one of them. I have nothing but respect for you as you have provided me alot of deep understanding of Africa, ancient Egypt, Judaism, and the bible I would have gotten nowhere else.

To you I would like to apologize for my fake facade. It was a bad decision that I decided upon during the initial debate about the ancient Egyptian ethnicity when this forum was active in 2004-2005. The whole creation of this forum came from that debate between Thought( anybody remember him) and modern Egyptians. The modern Egyptians rejected the notion that the ancient Egyptians were ''black'' Africans and even made racist remarks about the primitive nature of Africa. Through my research and travels to modern Egypt I know the predominate mass are brown with varying hair textures. In places like Luxor and Aswan you will find people if transported to America would be considered ''black'' in the American sense. So there are modern Egyptians that are black but they have no voice and wouldn't dare call themselves such.

Their customs parallel other Africans and they have been amalgamated into Islamic/Christian traditions. The same is true for the Nubians. Of course even the ''black'' Egyptians are heavily mixed with other groups but you can tell there are traces of African ancestry. Due to extreme Islam, Arabization and color hated in Arabic culture their culture is know dead or non-existent.

My mind is made up and off to medical school I go!

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You created then abandoned ESR and
I don't want that kind of moderator.
Ausar can give his password to some
one of trust (it should be two people
one active and one backup just in case)
but it must not be done as a matter of
popular appeal considering what happened
when that approach was applied (absentee
non-interested bloke led the path to where
ES is at now).

IMO a mod should first interact w/t
membership to arrive at an agreed upon
policy whatever to implement and enforce.
A mod must be thick skinned and always
allow all postings of criticism against
themself. An ES mod imo should put it
to the membership, since there is no staff
here, before deleting anybody's post(s).
Whether a mod acts as an editor i.e. has
a vision for the group or try to guide it
down (a) certain path(s) is their own
concern but not necessary.

quote:
Originally posted by .Charlie Bass.:
Most strange, I've know you since 2003, weird, but it is what it is. Why not appoint another moderator, someone like myself to remove trolling posts?

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

quote:
If it was as simply as handing the keys over I would have done that

I can vouch for that.
That's how the original
TNV was cleaned up and
rejuvenated (tho to no
good end as it lays
dormant).

Tukuler
Member # 19944

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Sometimes we agree. The bills are being paid and someone is collecting money. This site is not free.

quote:

.... but ausar's
claim that Sammy and the other moderators have
abandoned ES is clearly not true when you look at
the facts on the ground.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ausar:
Swenet, --.

Yes. I was surprised that after the ads
were pulled the domain fee was paid before
the expiration date but the site no longer
has the GOOGLE juice as before.

tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tropicals redacted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ausar
Did you change your name to 'FakeEgyptian' or have you been hacked?

quote:
Well it appears he was probably lying about me making an exception because I wouldn't for somebody like cass/anglo. I do remember deleting some nasty lynching pictures somebody posted.

Anyway, I was not trying to help cass/Anglo and I think it has been over a year. He no longer posts here.

But he was here last week...You've also already admitted to deleting threads that showed pictures of him, so you were helping him.

quote:
All the nasty and violently racist posts were deleted by this person [anglo/cass].
But if you're saying that you didn't delete for him, or only made a one off exception, does that mean he was able to delete incriminating sections of the other threads himself?

Again, are you saying that anglo/cass was/is able to delete his own threads? If so, it implies he has moderator rights - do you know if this is the case?

Do moderators have access to our login details, passwords?

Posts: 805 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
No, its me.

I only deleted personal information so as pictures or addresses that people have posted of other people. This is a privacy issue and I will do this for whomever sends me a message. I have done this for other posters and not just cass.

Cass did not have moderator rights.

The moderator only has access to ip addresses and not logins or passwords. I am not a computer hacker so I am not sure the security of this website. From the flimsy coding it does seem that it might be easy to hack.

tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
quote:
Cass did not have moderator rights.

So how was he able to get various threads/sections of threads deleted? I distinctly remember him on one occasion popping up in the middle of a thread about him to say that it would be deleted, and it was!
Tukuler
Member # 19944

quote:
Originally posted by FakeEgyptian:
From the flimsy coding it does seem that it might be easy to hack.

Have you forgotten TNV was created
when ES AE&E was hacked in 2005?
Most of us had to re-register
because our original accounts
were no more.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Honestly, I forgot about that. I think that was probably intentional and somehow one of the posters here got to the owner. Anyway, this website is not secure and needs some security. That was also around the same time that Abaza popped up. After we got rid of those two Eurocentric Egyptian posters. The two migrated to Dienekes website.

Tropicals, I was not aware of that. The only threads or posts I deleted of his all had personal information on them. Its possible he could have hacked into my account.

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
quote:
Okay but still not doing it!

Still trying to figure out what you have to lose? The other secrets flowing around regarding that and the admin of this site are more important than you lying about being African. .
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Equally as important is to who I hand over the moderator position if I decide to hand it over.
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
You created then abandoned ESR and
I don't want that kind of moderator.
Ausar can give his password to some
one of trust (it should be two people
one active and one backup just in case)
but it must not be done as a matter of
popular appeal considering what happened
when that approach was applied (absentee
non-interested bloke led the path to where
ES is at now).

IMO a mod should first interact w/t
membership to arrive at an agreed upon
policy whatever to implement and enforce.
A mod must be thick skinned and always
allow all postings of criticism against
themself. An ES mod imo should put it
to the membership, since there is no staff
here, before deleting anybody's post(s).
Whether a mod acts as an editor i.e. has
a vision for the group or try to guide it
down (a) certain path(s) is their own
concern but not necessary.

quote:
Most strange, I've know you since 2003, weird, but it is what it is. Why not appoint another moderator, someone like myself to remove trolling posts?

In my case, health and family commitments has limited my time online, but also I didn't get the kind of crowd on ESR that I would have expected to come from here. The trolls drew me away from here as well.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
quote:
Equally as important is to who I hand over the moderator position if I decide to hand it over.

Not really. Because you are not actually active in the site and that is the issue at hand. A mod slot that is not being used at all Is worse than no slot being available. I am not seeing a significant explanation for what you are trying to hold on to. At least the board deserved that.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
I might not be active but I am not going to let just anybody become moderator. Do you have any interest in becoming moderator? You seem to be actively pursuing my intentions so am I right to suspect you want the moderator position?

I have a new thread for this topic so post there please.

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
I sent you a PM regarding this a while ago. What I said then still stands. If you have it please post it along with the date. In it I suggested someone other than myself.
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait a minute, what happened to the posts from Fake Egyptian(presumably Ausar)? It really seems that you're taking this as some sort of big joke(in addition to the circus theatrics regarding the modship position), not cool.

--------------------
 -

Meet on the Level, act upon the Plumb, part on the Square.

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by beyoku:
quote:
whatever that reason is only you know.

No, I am not giving over my account and changing my email ! I donot trust another person with my account. What I want is deletion of my account.

Again. If you change the email associated with the account as well as the password then it is no longer "your account". The only thing left to be associated with you would be the posting history..... But nobody cares about your posting history.

So in the end your account being deleted or the info being changed to reflect a new owner is the same thing. I don't see why you Cannot understand this.

Its very similar to selling a domain name. Once you get the money you simply give the new owner the username/password. They then login change the password and replace your personal data with theirs.

Obviously there is some other reason why you are holding the keys, not willing to give nor step aside. The excuse you give is devoid of logic. . .

Indeed.
Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A hacker is in the process of revealing the identities of most of these charlatans on ES, that's why "ausar" decided to come clean.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Which hackers. Who has the hacker already exposed? Why are all the lurkers coming out of the Woodwork?

Ausar.. Why do you think you have more of a vested interest than other folks on the site when you post once every few years.? From what I remember. I specifically opted our of modding when I presented the idea and suggested al, dj, swenet or truth centric. . This was maybe 2 years ago. Between that time and last week ausar maybe had one post... Or none.

Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why are all the lurkers coming out of the Woodwork?

Because I wanted to know more about the foundations of AEgypt and the potential survival of any cultural elements from the Pharaonic period. I had seen Ausar post on some other forums, and I lurked threads here for a while. I actually registered several months ago, but didn't get approval until I sent an e-mail asking about the delay.

In any case, I'm glad that Ausar revealed the deception before I wasted any time there. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Punos, please stick around. I promise you I am nor orchestrating any deception other than my fake ethnicity. I didn't do this for theatrics but to no longer deceive the posters here because I felt it was unethical. If you read my post I still have original research on modern Egypt which I can share with you and others if they are interested. I gave you references in the thread you started. Are you ignoring this?

I understand your hesitancy and respect if you choose to leave. I ask you to not leave to stick around before you choose to leave.
Beyoku, this is the last time I address you in this post. There is a post already about moderation in which I offered Tukuler the position but I don't think he is interested.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
There is no hacker on Egyptsearch! Stop being so paranoid. As weird as it may seem I just woke up and decided not to live a lie online anymore. Relax people. There is no conspiracy.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had private conversations with several posters
and I know for a fact that several people aren't
who they pretend to be. They're probably shaking
in their boots when they hear rumours of hackers.
If you keep it real 24/7 you have little to worry
about in this hacker age, whether on ES or elsewhere.
What is done in the dark will come to light eventually.
You'll notice that several attempts to expose me
have fell flat. The most recent one by a known
drama queen who once went to war with lioness
using the entire forum as collateral damage because
lioness posted an over-sized image in the drama
queen's thread, was especially laughable. Only
thing that kept me from exposing this drama queen
is that she already exposed herself as an emotionally
unstable mess.

And it has been known for a long time that ausar
isn't an Egyptian. Don't see why a hacker would
scare him into making this thread. A couple of
years ago a self-professed Haitian troll who
claims to know ausar beyond ES made a thread
about it. I didn't hold it against ausar then and
I still don't now. The same people who criticize
him probably have even worse sh!t in their closets.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Only thing I will reveal Tukuler is that for the past 4 years off and on I've been battling cancer as well as raising my kids and taking care of my wife, but since I am fully recovered, though about 90 pounds lighter, I feel good and coming back to where I got my start to save this place seem good. I don't care what ausar's identity was, I have known hism since he posted on Racial Myths/Evil Euro/Racial Reality old boards(under the alias Tuareg and as Sopdet on raceandhistory for all you old timers since 2003 lol) what's important is what we started here, and it was the perfect antithesis to what Eurocentrists were posting at the time. All the people have grown and progressed well here in their knowledge of genetics and anthropology and some of the relatively newer additions who wasn't here in 2003 has done well two, like beyoku, Swenet, and a few others. Too much info is stored here to let this place go down.
tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
@ausar

quote:
Tropicals, I was not aware of that. The only threads or posts I deleted of his [anglo/cass]all had personal information on them. Its possible he could have hacked into my account.

Then:

quote:
There is no hacker on Egyptsearch!

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't owe anyone an extended explanation
Charlie. Hope you'll recuperate fast.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. Well thanks for owning up; no matter how long it took you!

quote:
Since 2004 I have lied about being a rural Egyptian/Algerian Tuareg. This was a lie I created when I originally joined to give personal legitimacy to the African origin of the ancient Egyptians. I fell into this debate while on another inactive yahoo group called Ta-Seti. I still firmly believe from all the evidence that the ancient Egyptians originated in Africa and were black.

I apologize for living a false life on the internet and deceiving others about my ethnicity. This will ruin my reputation but its okay considering that I no longer want to live a lie or deceive the posters of Egyptsearch.

Truth is I am a white man who has an appreciation for African history and ancient Egyptian history. I have no problem with AE civilization or culture being black. The fact that black Americans would embrace ancient Egyptian culture as their own does not bother me as well.
However, over the years I have grown weary and disinterested with anthropology and history due to my inability to make a career of it. It was my full intention since my undergraduate was in Biology/Cultural Anthropology to hopefully foster an open academic debate about the subject discussing and combining modern Egypt, ancient Egypt, race and academia.

Abandoning cultural anthropology and choosing to move into pharmacy school was a financial move but my passion was still with ancient Egypt and African history. Since graduating from pharmacy school I have decided I will move into another direction going into medicine instead. My cultural anthropology background coupled with my knowledge of biology has made me a more culturally aware person which will aid me in providing quality care for my patients when I graduate from medical school.

Sorry for the deception everyone. Also sorry for the long soliloquy but I felt the posters of Egyptsearch were entitled to the truth.

[Smile]

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Only thing I will reveal Tukuler is that for the past 4 years off and on I've been battling cancer as well as raising my kids and taking care of my wife, but since I am fully recovered, though about 90 pounds lighter, I feel good and coming back to where I got my start to save this place seem good. I don't care what ausar's identity was, I have known hism since he posted on Racial Myths/Evil Euro/Racial Reality old boards(under the alias Tuareg and as Sopdet on raceandhistory for all you old timers since 2003 lol) what's important is what we started here, and it was the perfect antithesis to what Eurocentrists were posting at the time. All the people have grown and progressed well here in their knowledge of genetics and anthropology and some of the relatively newer additions who wasn't here in 2003 has done well two, like beyoku, Swenet, and a few others. Too much info is stored here to let this place go down.

And I and many newer posters thank you veterans for that.

I admit... I am quite guilty of hardly contributing to this site as a new coming. But I have spread the knowledge of Egyptsearch to other sites. This site has increased my knowledge of African history/genetics and so I have dedicated my internet time to spreading what I learned from ES to the misinformed.

I thank ES for that. Even if its going downhill or not.

PS: I'm glad you're doing okay. I also see your site ESR has been gaining new members. Me included.

Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Son of Ra:
quote:

I admit... I am quite guilty of hardly contributing to this site as a new coming. But I have spread the knowledge of Egyptsearch to other sites. This site has increased my knowledge of African history/genetics and so I have dedicated my internet time to spreading what I learned from ES to the misinformed.

PS: I'm glad you're doing okay. I also see your site ESR has been gaining new members. Me included.

I will once again become more active here and on ESR. Having regained my health I feel like it would be fun to do this again
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I will once again become more active here and on ESR. Having regained my health I feel like it would be fun to do this again
I also noticed you havent been on Forumbiodiversity much. You were "Game Theory" am I correct? But yeah if this ES goes down I hope we can at least build ESR up in some way.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the World Turns or Young and Rest less....drama! drama! drama!

Sometimes I like you!

In keeping with the soap and being nosey..who was it? He! He! a she?

quote:
I've had private conversations with several posters
and I know for a fact that several people aren't
who they pretend to be. They're probably shaking
in their boots when they hear rumours of hackers.
If you keep it real 24/7 you have little to worry
about in this hacker age, whether on ES or elsewhere.
What is done in the dark will come to light eventually.
You'll notice that several attempts to expose me
have fell flat. The most recent one by a known
drama queen who once went to war with lioness
using the entire forum as collateral damage because
lioness posted an over-sized image in the drama
queen's thread, was especially laughable. Only
thing that kept me from exposing this drama queen
is that she already exposed herself as an emotionally
unstable mess.

And it has been known for a long time that ausar
isn't an Egyptian. Don't see why a hacker would
scare him into making this thread. A couple of
years ago a self-professed Haitian troll who
claims to know ausar beyond ES made a thread
about it. I didn't hold it against ausar then and
I still don't now. The same people who criticize
him probably have even worse sh!t in their closets. [/QB]

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I also noticed you havent been on Forumbiodiversity much. You were "Game Theory" am I correct? But yeah if this ES goes down I hope we can at least build ESR up in some way.
I am Game Theory on on forumbiodiversity lol, thats me alright, i kind of lost my flavour on there, because battling Eurocentrists gets tiring
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
On a more serious note. I seconds SOR. This site has done me well. Many posters especially the vets have put me on the path. Sage, Bass, Dr Winters, Rasol, MS, Gabor, Lion(Nile), Sundjata and yes even Mary ..eh DJ etc. I was always on the fence with Ausar.

I sensed the owners had no respect. So I say move on if they don't hand over the key.

Was ir Sammy or Neal who posted about breaking the Forum into two sections - ES and E. His post was really nasty and disrespct about the break up.

Some of you don't get it. The other section like Love and Marriage, Politics is now dead. When MelaninKing(Narmarthoth) started posting there it scared a lot of th whites off.

My bet is Sammy and Neal is white also ...may be transplants from the "Middle East".

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
To add. There are some posters that have grown and developed. There are the “Anlytical” types and the “followers” - those who just regurgitate what they read/content.

The true “thinkers” are those I just mentioned already . Including Mike … in his own way and others.

I always thought Ausar was the latter – a follower

There are new guys showing promise – Swenet, AMRTU, Beyoku, and now Manu. We have our differences but I respect their ability.

Then there are the perpetual flundering “askers” – those who always ask questions but never seem to get it – Trex. Needing to be continuosly reminded.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
BTW- just finished up Trombetta et al on E - M329. I have to rethink what Manu posted and re-word it. Will follow up on ESR

Oh! I believe Evergreen is white also. Any takers?

Ausar is not the only one.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
I am no follower,xyman. That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. If I were a follower I would believe every single academic bullshit lie I read and not question conventions held about Africa and its history.
Honestly, you seem like you are a gossip and have bitch like tendencies. I mean look at you talking about people and ready to call people out without any accountability of yourself.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Listen, I can always sense a waffle or sallowness in your writing. That is why I had you pegged. Pull up all my post on you, you will see . If someone wants to bring it ..bring it. I have no problem with that. Swenet, Beyoku even Sage and I have differences. But they man-up. If you have a point of view. Bring it! I am not too concerned about you being white. I vote for white people. I am more concerned about your convictions., your beliefs. And I sensed conflicts and mental confusion in your postings.

--------------------

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Well, I have never ran from any confrontation but as far as convictions on ancient history its not that important to me. I try to not affiliate myself with any political view regards history. I am one of the most non-biased individuals on the forum. You make accusations against people and also talk behind people's back which is not a sign of a trustworthy or noble man. This is feminine and not manning up.
Honestly, you have disliked me for no reason. I never spoke against you nor showed you any ill will. Its not important that you like me but to dislike a person for no reason shows a character flaw.
You can't even point out exactly what I stated which may have ruffled your feathers.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

• You make accusations against people
    You talk behind people's back
    disliked me for no reason
    You can't even point out exactly what I stated which may have ruffled your feathers

^ Welcome to ES ... 2014

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Bitches, hoes and trolls !
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com