EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » evidence of mass migration (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: evidence of mass migration
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no genetic proof, no archaeological proof nor anthropological proof that AE was occupied or invaded by Modern Europeans except through "documented" history. lol! Nein! certainly not through genetics.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on agent provocateur, we went through this ...how many times?

Yes, Modern Egyptians are "primarily" Africans but they are the MOST admixed of all Africans(North). As that one paper we battled over contends it commenced around 1300AD. The author tried to spin it as Mohamedian invasion but the date better corresponds to Ottoman Turks. Sources cited. DNATribes contend modern Egyptians are up to 18% Turks/Levant(Not Bedoiuns). Modern Egyptians are not really Maghrebians but an admixture of Sub-Saharan Africans and Turks with small amounts of Maghrebian.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

Look man! I am only the messenger. "books" can be doctored. Europeans lie. You need to understand that first and foremost. There is absolute NO!!! genetic evidence the Romans and Greeks occupied AE unless they are one and the same people Africans. GIVE ME THE GENETIC PROOF or stop BSing. GIVE ME the GENETIC Proof!!

To what extent are modern Egyptians primarily the descendants of ancient Egyptians?

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I win these battles because I can defend EVERYTHING I post on. I can back it up with data. EVERYTHING!!! I don't selectively picture spam becauseI have never been to Africa so I have no idea what ALL Africans or a Berber looks like. I have been to Northern Central Europe many times but not Iberia or Italy.

Not to mention my IQ is off the charts....signed...Mensa.

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
Watch gramps go MIA or ignore what I said above.

Lol. One thing about xyyman is he knows when to be loud and when to pick his battles wisely.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You think people didn't notice that you changed your tune when I asked you to post Fst data from the supps from Lazaridis et al 2016?

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
You can't make this stuff up. I didn't write this...hooonnnnest! lol!

This is from Mr La Brana - Carles Lalueza-Fox,

All Western Europeans had blue eyes and black skin and then white skin and dark eyes Africans arrived. Keep in mind It looks like Paleolithic Africans (Cape Verde) indicates Africans also had light eyes. Genetics is really turn the world upside down. Of course the Kurgan thing is nonsense and he knows it. He will come around when cornered. The flaw is assuming the women don’t exist! Tsk tsk! White males!

---
Quote:
http://www.lavanguardia.com/lacontra/20170222/42212094430/todos-los-europeos-de-hace-8000-anos-tenian-ojos-azules.html

He paints it with blue eyes ...

Because 8,000 years ago the whole population of Western Europe had blue eyes

And what came next?

A wave of dark-eyed and fair-skinned people came from the Middle East and settled in western Europe 6,500 years ago.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Do you think my man(Mr la Brana) is reading my posts. lol!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
There is no genetic proof, no archaeological proof nor anthropological proof that AE was occupied or invaded by Modern Europeans except through "documented" history. lol! Nein! certainly not through genetics.

xyyman you are not making sense here

What would be genetic proof that AE was occupied or invaded by Modern Europeans ?

If a group of Europeans occupied Africa and their DNA is the same as African DNA they are biologically Africans, depigmented Africans as you say. Therefore you cannot use genetics to find out if they invaded Egypt even though they may still have invaded Egypt. You would have to look at other types of evidence

Since you can point to NOTHING which would be genetic proof then you cannot say there is no genetic proof.

I am going closely by your premises, don't get emotional now, just please address the above

It is very contradictory to say Europeans are depigmented Africans and then say there is no genetic evidence of them being in Africa. There wouldn't be such evidence if they are Africans, you are trying to play both sides at once, it doesn't work

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com