EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Pleistocene North African genomes link Near Eastern and sub-Saharan African human pop (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Pleistocene North African genomes link Near Eastern and sub-Saharan African human pop
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Pleistocene North African genomes link Near Eastern and sub-Saharan African human populations

Marieke van de Loosdrecht1, Abdeljalil Bouzouggar2,3,*,†, Louise Humphrey4, Cosimo Posth1, Nick Barton
quote:
Abstract
North Africa is a key region for understanding human history, but the genetic history of its people is largely unknown. We present genomic data from seven 15,000-year-old modern humans from Morocco, attributed to the Iberomaurusian culture. We find a genetic affinity with early Holocene Near Easterners, best represented by Levantine Natufians, suggesting a pre-agricultural connection between Africa and the Near East. We do not find evidence for gene flow from Paleolithic Europeans into Late Pleistocene North Africans. The Taforalt individuals derive one third of their ancestry from sub-Saharan Africans, best approximated by a mixture of genetic components preserved in present-day West and East Africans. Thus, we provide direct evidence for genetic interactions between modern humans across Africa and Eurasia in the Pleistocene.

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2018/03/14/science.aar8380

A lot of African Papers dropped in the last few days ...Idk whats going on.
blessing of the Black panther??

Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
~placeholder~

It seems as if the Taforalt are best modeled as Natufian + Mende + Hadza ??
Admixture

quote:

-
Fig. 3. The geographic distribution of the genetic affinity of Taforalt with worldwide populations.
(A) Mean
shared genetic drift with Taforalt measured by outgroup-f3 statistics in the form f3(Taforalt, X; Mbuti). Warm
colors are for populations genetically close to Taforalt. Large diamonds and squares represent the ten highest
and lowest f3 values, respectively. Early Holocene Levantine groups, Natufian and Levant_N, show the highest
affinity with Taforalt.
The statistics and their associated SEs for the top 30 signals are presented in fig. S14. (B)
Extra genetic affinity with Taforalt in comparison to Natufian measured by f4 statistics in the form
f4(Chimpanzee, X; Natufian, Taforalt). Large diamonds and squares represent the ten most positive and
negative f4 values, respectively. Sub-Saharan Africans show high positive values, with West African Yoruba and
Mende being the top, supporting the presence of sub-Saharan African ancestry in Taforalt. In contrast, all
Eurasian populations are genetically closer to Natufians than to Taforalt.
The statistics and their associated SEs
for the top 30 signals are presented in fig. S16.

they Drifted at levels comparable to Eurasians but posses some heavy SSA traits when their Natufian/Near east Ancestry is accounted for.

~~~~~~~
They also Cluster closest to the Afar in the global PCA
 -

Initially I was surprised they aren't Higher off on PC2 though but seeing how F3 placing them in the realm of post OOA type homogenization, them falling on the cline makes sense. I'm intrigued that they seem to lack European - Near East Affinity. SSA and Iberomaurasians seem to lack segmentation suggested by Eurocentrics.

quote:
 -
Fig. S17. Weighted LD decay in Taforalt. (A-E) We estimated the weighted LD decay pattern
in Taforalt using BedouinB and one sub-Saharan African population as references. Regardless of
our choice of reference, no exponential decay pattern against genetic distance was observed,
suggesting that there is no signal of recent admixture in Taforalt. We obtained similar results
when we tested different Near Eastern references, including Sardinian, Palestinian, Natufian and
Levant_N (data not shown).
(F) In contrast, present-day North African Saharawi shows a clear
LD decay pattern with recent admixture time estimate (17.1 ± 3.1 generations ago; p = 4.2×10-8
for the significance of exponential decay).

Bruhhhhh. [Eek!]
Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for capra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<claps hands gleefully like a five year old>

i may owe someone my firstborn for this

i haven't even *started* the damn Southeast Asian papers yet! i still to finish with A-M13 and do E-M2 on the damn Green Sahara paper! bloody hell

ok got that out of my system. ahem. all professional here.

direct dates of 15 100-13 900 years old. shortly after the Late Glacial Aridity Maximum, some improvement in conditions but still a couple thousand years before the Green Sahara.

plots next to Afar (i.e. more Eurasian end of Horners) on PCA.

modelled as ~37% SSA. kinda West African but closer to East and South African than a straight West African-Natufian-like mix would be. so another ghost population or three there.

mitochondrial DNA: 7 U6a, 1 M1b. big time continuity with Moroccan Early Neolithic here.

Y DNA: at E-M35, at least 4/5 E-M78. more evidence for North African origin of E-M35.

ancestral at the usual SLC45A2 and SLC24A5 pigmentation SNPs.

Posts: 660 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone sum this up in plain English for those of us who are newer/slower? Which color/symbol is Afar?
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apedemak Prime
Member # 22522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apedemak Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
capra, is this continuity with the IAM population of the other Moroccan study?
Posts: 4 | From: North America | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
This has been like the busiest time for me and all these studies are dropping I can't even process this shit right.

@Oshun... Basically a can of worms just got opened. Think of the timeline in North Africa from 15kyo to the holocene and etc. IDK how close you've been following theories that questioned the continuity of west Afrcican genetics, ie they were less differentiated from East Africans ~8kya or so. But we might be seeing that structurally, for the first time in A.DNA.

Also think about the Natufian thread you opened.

quote:
Originally posted by Apedemak Prime:
capra, is this continuity with the IAM population of the other Moroccan study?

Uniparental-wise Yes!
Apedemak Prime
Member # 22522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apedemak Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elmaestro:
Uniparental-wise Yes!

Interesting, I like the fact that there is continuity with SSA-related populations over time. thanks!
Posts: 4 | From: North America | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not really original Iberomaurusian aDNA, unfortunately. It's mixed with DNA of newcomers from the east. The E-M78 is a dead giveaway. Would have been nice to finally have some DNA belonging to post-Aterian LSA settlers after the Kefi papers.

Still, the results are interesting. We now have another partial demystification of what North African ancestry really is, and another confirmation (in a long line of confirmations) that it's real. That is, it's not wholesale population replacement by Eurasians or a racist construct invented by academics. Also, it provides some insight in the implications for Palaeolithic Lower Nile Valley aDNA.

@lioness
Maybe now you can stop posting that new paper that models North African ancestry as European + Nilote.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good shit...
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mansamusa
Member # 22474

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mansamusa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great paper. It shows ancient North Africans had affinity with traditional SSA ancestry, but I don't understand this absence of traditional SSA L mtdna.
Posts: 288 | From: Asia | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mansamusa:
Great paper. It shows ancient North Africans had affinity with traditional SSA ancestry, but I don't understand this absence of traditional SSA L mtdna.

I was wondering the same thing. I would have expected a lot more L3 in a sample like this at the very least.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for capra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they have all Y hg E-M35. could be predominantly male SSA admixture. plus it's not that big a sample.

don't know that there would need to be any significant amount of L(xMN) in North Africa before the Green Sahara (not counting Aterians or whatever). L3k phylogeographically looks ancient in North Africa, so could be a female counterpart. maybe some rare branches of L2.

Posts: 660 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
@Capra what do you think about the skeletal graphs? is it me, or are they poorly modeled?
Especially considering what we've seen leading up to this.

capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
haven't even got there yet. looks like they were just using qpGraph to check for any Palaeolithic European, not trying to build a big model connecting everyone. hmmm, they only used WHG and in one direction, how about GoyetQ116-1 or La Brana.

would like to see a tree with both Natufians and Iberomaurusians deriving from the same ghost populations in different proportions (though i expect you'd need at least three sources really).

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
~placeholder~

Admixture

That's them damn statistics 4 ya
Gotta have 2 more statisticians' interpretations.
But u cn access the tools 2 crunch the data.

OT BTW trust Kefi @ yr own risk.
TAF 8 once L or M or N is now ...
Won't take credit 4 it herself
She got a outside agent to determine Hg assignments.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
quote:

That's them damn statistics 4 ya
Gotta have 2 more statisticians' interpretations.
But u cn access the tools 2 crunch the data.

OT BTW trust Kefi @ yr own risk.
TAF 8 once L or M or N is now ...
Won't take credit 4 it herself
She got a outside agent to determine Hg assignments.

That model most definitely not literal... I can take it that Hadza and West Africans(moreso) more recently differentiated or branched off earlier. See the LD curves in the second post for example... not a hint of additional post drift SSA Admixture.
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When is a model literal?
When is a model figurative?

What's sauce for the goose
is not sauce for the gander?

More art than science?

This is a very young science
with rapid turnover development.

Tools have come
been acclaimed
then vanish.

No multidisciplinary conformation? Then I'm a skeptic.

Was it Busby, whoever, that laid out candidates on maps?

Can something be derived by mapping candidates
after deducing locations at time of miscegenation?

Just some incense wafting about. Doesyasmellit??

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
^
Taforalt is currently the oldest group of samples we have from the continent. It is actually impossible to accurately define their ancestry with populations we have data for. Structurally we are presented with high probability matches for if they were descendants of modern populations. The paper and our statistics has value as a report see: data/results, We and the researchers are supposed to interpret that... they do in the discussion, & Supp(intro), We do on forums, blogs and peer reviews. We're being presented with puzzle pieces not the completed image.

Read the supp for some archaeological context provided by the researchers, or use ES' search function. Multidisciplinary styled approach is always welcomed.
With that being said
quote:

It is surprising that we observe a high proportion (36.5%) of sub-Saharan African ancestry in
Taforalt. First, present-day North Africans do not have as high sub-Saharan African ancestry as
the Taforalt individuals (Fig. 2B+S12). This may be attributed to more recent events, such as the
historical Arab expansion. Also, the periodic expansion of the Saharan desert played a major role
in limiting gene flow between North and sub-Saharan Africa throughout time. For example, a
previous study of ancient Egyptian genomes shows that the genetic affinity with the Near East
was even stronger in the first millennium BCE in Egypt (5). Importantly, our Taforalt individuals
predate the most recent greening of the Sahara by several millennia (84). Thus, we may speculate
that the sub-Saharan African ancestry in Taforalt derived from the gene pool of pre-LGM North
Africans, who belong to the Middle Stone Age (MSA) cultures (10).

What implications does this have for North African Ancestry? To me the loose model for SSA surrogates hints at undifferentiation relaying ancient African genetic continuity. Meaning its probably too old to have literal implications on Niger Congo - Saharan African Substructure. However, on the other hand Taforalt can highlight any "ghost" population contribution to Africans, which'll ultimately drag populations apart.

~~~~

On a side note, African ancestry in the Taforalt are more less somewhere between East African and Natufians, a good spot for Basal Eurasian, Yet they have noticeable levels of Neanderthal DNA despite there being no evidence of outlying West Eurasian Geneflow. "Basal Eurasian" is looking more like what I said it'll be.

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tanzanian Luxmunda fool.
60% Sardinian with mtDNA L. Don't understand what is going on?

There is no such thing a "Eurasian" DNA
quote:

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Taforalt archaeological context? Multidisciplinary?

I did post some Briggs on NW Afr phys anthro. Him
and Coon are outdated but the latter catalogued
damn near every osteo find in North Africa!
I lost so much material. Even the backups' backups.

Years ago I concluded here that any so-called SSA
genetics in Taforalt or other Maurusians got there
before the LGAM set. But now I have to check these
candidates' HGs TMRCAs to see what's even possible.

What exactly is west eurasia in your Neanderthal
comment? Europe or so-called Mid-East? We know now
U6 was in Eastern Europe before Northwest Africa.
However I still blast Maca-Meier(sp) for declaring
U6 caucasian without a skull. Certainly that was
political.

But you know I'm rambling. I will shut up until
I read these reports you posted. I thought it
rude not to reply, even if malinformed, since
your placeholder directly addressed me.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes. You owe me your first born... and more. to the fools who are question lack of mtDNA L. I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

There are no "Eurasian" ancestry. Never was. And Swenet would you stop your double talk.

The Levant and Arabia was an extension of Africa. They are not claiming MODERN Levantiant they comapre ancient Levant ie Africanized Bediouns!!!

--------------------

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
-----------------
https://www.genomeweb.com/sequencing/stone-age-moroccan-genomes-reveal-sub-saharan-african-near-eastern-ancestry#.WqvGimrwa70

Quote:
“NEW YORK (GenomeWeb) – New genome sequence data from North African individuals living up to 15,000 years ago suggests that Stone Age Moroccans carried ancestry from both sub-Saharan Africa and the Near East.
"Our analysis shows that North Africa and the Near East, even at this early time, were part of ONE region without much of a genetic barrier," co-senior author Choongwon Jeong, a researcher in the Department of Archaeogenetics at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History, said in a statement. As they reported online today in Science, Jeong and colleagues from…”

----------------------

About 6 years ago I posted something like this. The Levant is an extension of Africa. That is why modern Levant do NOT cluster with the Neolithic Levant or Natufians. Henn and DNATribes and XYYMAN knew this. Pay me a dollar $ 10?
 -

I hate to say it Coon but was right(somewhat) to some extent and so too was Sergi. Europeans are a subset of Africans.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
My-man they mention Mende and Yoruba and stated that it is an uncharactized lineage related to these two populations. Meaning?! Skoglund! Mende and YRI are a mixture of an older African lineage, older than Khoi-San, and Neolithics. Coon? Europeans are a mixture of Paleolithic Europeans and African Neolithics. There never was any back-migration. NEVER!

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/03/180315141221.htm

Scientists discover genomic ancestry of Stone Age North Africans from Morocco
Ancient nuclear DNA from 15,000-year-old modern humans from Morocco, the oldest ever recovered from Africa, shows dual genetic ancestry to ancient Near Eastern and to sub-Saharan African populations
Date:
March 15, 2018
Source:
Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History
Summary:
An international team of researchers have sequenced DNA from individuals from Morocco dating to approximately 15,000 years ago. This is the oldest nuclear DNA from Africa ever successfully analyzed. The study shows that the individuals, dating to the Late Stone Age, had a genetic heritage that was in part similar to ancient Levantine Natufians and an **uncharacterized** sub-Saharan African lineage to which modern West Africans are genetically closest.

QUOTE:
“Sub-Saharan heritage from a previously unknown ancient population
Though the scientists found clear markers linking the heritage in question to sub-Saharan Africa, no previously identified population has the precise combination of genetic markers that the Taforalt individuals had. While some aspects match modern Hadza hunter-gatherers from East Africa and others match modern West Africans, **neither** of these groups has the same combination of characteristics as the Taforalt individuals. Consequently, the researchers cannot be sure exactly where this heritage comes from. One possibility is that this heritage may come from a population that no longer exists. However, this question would need further investigation.”

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable MUST BE THE TRUTH!!

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Quote:
“We analyzed the genetic affinities of the Taforalt individuals by performing principal component analysis (PCA) and model-based clustering of worldwide data (Fig. 2). When pro-jected onto the top PCs of African and West Eurasian popu-lations, the Taforalt individuals form a distinct cluster in an intermediate position between present-day North Africans (e.g., Amazighes (Berbers), Mozabite and Saharawi) and East Africans (e.g., Afar, Oromo and Somali) (Fig. 2A). Consist-ently, we find that all males with sufficient nuclear DNA preservation carry Y haplogroup E1b1b1a1 (M-78; table S16). This haplogroup occurs most frequently in present-day North and East African populations (18). The closely related E1b1b1b (M-123) haplogroup has been reported for Epipaleo-lithic Natufians and Pre-Pottery Neolithic Levantines (“Le-vant_N”) (16). Unsupervised genetic clustering also suggests a connection of Taforalt to the Near East. The three major components that comprise the Taforalt genomes are maxim-ized in early Holocene Levantines, East African hunter-gath-erer Hadza from north-central Tanzania, and West Africans (K = 10; Fig. 2B). In contrast, present-day North Africans have smaller sub-Saharan African components with minimal Hadza-related contribution (Fig. 2B).”
Xyyman comment: So the Great Lakes people from Tanzania were the precursor to BOTH Levantine Neolithics and North African Neolithics(leading to modern European Neloithics). Turks came in(1200AD) and diluted the North Africa population.

I am surpised Haak and Paabo penned their name to this Eurocentric cluster. Can of worms indeed.....The end?

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Holy Shyte! I can ride out into the sunset now. I knew someone will break rank but I never thought my nemesis(s)the same Paabo and Reich will do it What a stunner! Europeans have finally come clean. I never thought I would see this day. “ I did not write this..honest”. lol! Finally vindicated. Now what about R1b-M269, the last piece of the puzzle?

-------
Quote:
“We find that Yoruba/Mende and Natufians are symmetrically re-lated to two deeply divergent outgroups, a 2000 yBP ancient South African (“aSouthAfrica”) and Mbuti Pygmy, respec-tively (|Z| ≤ 1.564 SE; table S11). Since f4 statistics are linear under admixture, we expect Taforalt not to be any closer to these outgroups than Yoruba or Natufians if the two-way ad-mixture model is correct. However, we find instead that Taforalt is **significantly** closer to both outgroups (“aSouthAf-rica” and “Mbuti”) than any combination of Yoruba and Natufians (Z ≥ 2.728 SE; Fig. 4). A similar pattern is observed for the East African outgroups Dinka, Mota and Hadza (table S11 and fig. S20). These results can only be explained by Taforalt harboring an ancestry that contains additional affin-ity with South, East and Central African outgroups. None of the present-day or ancient Holocene African groups serve as a good proxy for this unknown ancestry, because adding them as the third source is still insufficient to match the model to the Taforalt gene pool (table S12 and fig. S21).

ever, we can exclude any branch in human genetic diversity more basal than the deepest known one represented by aSouthAfrica (4) as the source of this signal: it would result in a negative affinity to aSouthAfrica, not a positive one as we find (Fig. 4). Both an unknown archaic hominin and the re-cently proposed deep West African lineage (4) belong to this category and therefore cannot explain the Taforalt gene pool.
Mitochondrial consensus sequences of the Taforalt indi-viduals belong to the U6a (n = 6) and M1b (n = 1) haplogroups (15), which are mostly confined to present-day populations in North and East Africa (7). U6 and M1 have been proposed as markers for autochthonous Maghreb ancestry, which might have been originally introduced into this region by a back-to-Africa migration from West Asia (6, 7). The occurrence of both haplogroups in the Taforalt individuals proves their pre-Holocene presence in the Maghreb. We analyzed the seven ancient Taforalt in combination with four Upper Paleolithic European mtDNA genomes (22, 23) and present-day individ-uals belonging to U6 and M1 (7) in BEAST v1.8.1 (24). Using a human mtDNA mutation rate inferred from tip calibration of ancient mtDNA genomes (23), we obtained divergence es-timates for U6 at 37,000 yBP (40,000-34,000 yBP for 95% highest posterior density, HPD) and M1 at 24,000 yBP (95% HPD, 29,000-20,000 yBP) (table S15). Our estimates are con-siderably younger than those of a study using present-day data only (45,000 ± 7000 yBP for U6 and 37,000 ± 7000 yBP for M1) (7), though similar to those of (25). Moreover, we ob-serve an asynchronous increase in the effective population size for U6 and M1 (fig. S24). This suggests that the demo-graphic histories of these North and East African haplog-roups do not coincide and might have been influenced by multiple expansions in the Late Pleistocene (25). Notably, the diversification of haplogroup U6a and M1 found for Taforalt is dated to ~24,000 yBP (fig. S23), which is close in time to

the earliest known appearance of the Iberomaurusian in Northwest Africa (25,845-25,270 cal. yBP at Tamar Hat (26)).
The relationships of the Iberomaurusian culture with the preceding MSA, including the local backed bladelet technol-ogies in Northeast Africa, and the Epigravettian in southern Europe have been questioned (13). The genetic profile of Taforalt suggests*** substantial*** Natufian-related and sub-Sa-haran African-related ancestries (63.5% and 36.5%, respec-tively), but not additional ancestry from Epigravettian or other Upper Paleolithic European populations. Therefore, we provide genomic evidence for a Late Pleistocene connection between North Africa and the Near East, predating the Neo-lithic transition by at least four millennia, while **rejecting** a potential Epigravettian gene flow from southern Europe into northern Africa within the resolution of our data. Archaeo-genetic studies on additional Iberomaurusian sites will be critical to evaluate the representativeness of Taforalt for the Iberomaurusian gene pool. We speculate that the Natufian-related **ancestral** population may have been widespread across North Africa and the Near East, associated with micro-lithic backed bladelet technologies that started to spread out in this area by at least 25,000 yBP ((10) and references therein). However, given the absence of ancient genome data from a similar time frame for this broader area, the epicenter of expansion, if there was any, for this ancestral population remains unknown.
Although the oldest Iberomaurusian microlithic bladelet technologies are found earlier in the Maghreb than their equivalents in northeastern Africa (Cyrenaica) and the earli-est Natufian in the Levant, the complex sub-Saharan ancestry in Taforalt makes our individuals an unlikely proxy for the ancestral population of later Natufians who do not harbor sub-Saharan ancestry. An epicenter in the Maghreb is plausi-ble only if the sub-Saharan African admixture into Taforalt either post-dated the expansion into the Levant or was a lo-cally confined phenomenon. Alternatively, placing the epi-center in Cyrenaica or the Levant requires an ADDITIONAL explanation for the observed archaeological chronology
Xyyman comment: WOWWWW! Europeans calling other Europeans liars. Paabo and Reich eating crow. I never thought I would see the day

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

There are no "Eurasian" ancestry. Never was.

that's an irrational statement, virtually a religious belief

A vast portion of the human population have been outside Africa 50,000 minimum years some maye over 100,000 ya
New mutations can occur forming new haplogroups well within that 50,000 years

Do you say stuff like that for shock value?

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I see, this paper is much in line with the paper by Frigi et al. "Ancient local evolution of African mtDNA haplogroups in Tunisian Berber populations." Basically they picked up where they left.

Rym Kefi et al. paper:"On the origin of Iberomaurusians: new data based on ancient mitochondrial DNA and phylogenetic analysis of Afalou and Taforalt populations"

Journal
Mitochondrial DNA Part A
DNA Mapping, Sequencing, and Analysis
Volume 29, 2018 - Issue 1

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
^^Ish. Got that picture of Tarofalt?

--

Quote:
“Two derived allele variants in the SLC24A5 gene associated with predicting light-skin color in individuals with European and South Asian (Indian, Pakistani) ancestry are rs1426654 (derived state A, ancestral state G (94)) and rs16891982 (derived state G, ancestral state C (95)). Individuals with a homozygous derived state for both these SNPs have been found in early Neolithic populations (Anatolia, Europe) (16)). Our results show that these derived alleles are absent in the Taforalt individuals analyzed; all of them have a homozygous ancestral genotype for both SNPs. The derived mutation for rs12913832 in the OCA2 gene is associated with blue eye color. A homozygous derived allele state at this position is the dominant determinant of light eye color in present-day Europeans and occurs at 100% frequency in Mesolithic hunter-gatherers (96, 97). Individuals with the ancestral allele A (homozygous or heterozygous) for this SNP show brown eye color 80% of the time (97). For all the Taforalt individuals we find a homozygous ancestral genotype GG, predictive of brown eye color. In addition, all individuals show the ancestral GG genotype for SNP rs12896399 located in the SLC24A4 gene, providing further support for dark eye pigmentation (93). The TCHH1 gene codes for trichohyalin, a protein active in hair follicle roots. For all Taforalt individuals we find the derived homozygous AA genotype for SNP rs17646946 in this gene, which has been associated with straighter hair in Europeans (allelic effect (β) = 0.4-0.5, explained variance = 6.11%) (98).
Xyyman comment: Wow! Black skin, black hair, black eyes but straighter hair . Ish-Gebor posted that pictures of Taforalt. Europeans do not have ownership of straight hair. I said before straight hair may be ancestral to kinky hair. It may be a new phenomenon. But black skin made us humans. Even the Paleolithic Europeans were black. So we are back to Dravidian type peoples?

-

-

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I think the answer can be found in climatology and local adaption.

quote:
"Our results reveal that Berber speakers have a foundational biogeographic root in Africa and that deep African lineages have continued to evolve in supra- Saharan Africa
—Frigi et al.

quote:
we suggest that there may have been a relationship, albeit a complex one, between climatic events and cave activity on the part of Iberomaurusian populations.
—A. Bouzouggar et al.

Reevaluating the Age of the Iberomaurusian in Morocco

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
To those who don’t get the visuals. All humanity was black skinned from Africa to Northern Europe during the Paleolithic to the early Neolithic. North Africans and Europeans ….and the Levant were black. And shockingly the Neolithics originating close to Tanzania brought the mutation for light skin beginning mid-Neolithic into North Africa, Southern Europe, Arabia, Pakistan and North Europe. We still need to resolve the East Asians.

--------------------

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will be posting the image later. But I’ve seen the ADMIXTURE graph from this study and it appears there’s a small bit of red “Hadza” ancestry in the ancient (but not modern) Near Eastern samples. Even some of the WHG have it. Stay tuned!

UPDATE:
 -
Pay close attention to the tiny bits of dark red ancestry shared by the Natufian and other Near Eastern aDNA. Even some of the WHG have a tiny bit of it.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Ish. Got that picture of Tarofalt?

[…]

-

quote:
Is the internal and external morphology of the supraorbital area related to biomechanical stress? Structural analysis of the Afalou Bou Rhummel (Algeria) and Taforalt (Morocco) populations

—A. Balzeau and J. Badawi-Fayad

http://journals.openedition.org/bmsap/1173

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
That would make sense. I knew there has to be a connection between West Africans and WHG. It may be that red component. Unsupervised Cluster Charts may show it but Euro Researchers avoid showing those graphs.

red=ghost population = Iwo Eleru---Skoglund?

" But I’ve seen the ADMIXTURE graph from this study and it appears there’s a small bit of red “Hadza” ancestry in the ancient (but not modern) Near Eastern samples. Even some of the WHG have it. Stay tuned"

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
To those who don’t get the visuals. All humanity was black skinned from Africa to Northern Europe during the Paleolithic to the early Neolithic. North Africans and Europeans ….and the Levant were black. And shockingly the Neolithics originating close to Tanzania brought the mutation for light skin beginning mid-Neolithic into North Africa, Southern Europe, Arabia, Pakistan and North Europe. We still need to resolve the East Asians.

-
 -

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
North Africans traveling North - Doron Behar

http://www.pnas.org/content/110/29/11668

--------------------

Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Xyyman ..whats up with all this mindless conflation. For everything you get right you have some thing else all the way fugked up. Yes Iwo Eleru types and west African Archaics come into play, but it's not because Taforalt HAS that archaic Admixture.. the F4 stats (and f3) in the study disproved that.

As a matter of fact.. that secondary article is all the way gone. Don't bother reporting on secondaries when the actual study is public. That's just asking for confusion. The Dinka for example is the best proxy for SSA Ancestry in Taforalt. Now if that's true and Taforalt is spitting out W.African signals what does that mean for modern population who would probably have Archaic W.African Ancestry?

The red component is just the HADZA effect, let it be.

protip: Focus on our theory questioning continuity in west Africa... I don't know how anything else you put forward gets corroborated here.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I needed to look up “conflation”. Lol! Anyways.

Don’t want to give me my props? Never mind I am getting it elsewhere.

There has to be an ancient connection between WHG and archaic West Africa(we are not talking modern Bantu/West Africans). I have speculated this is Iwo Eleru. The Shriner paper you posted on Sickle Cell shows a clear connection along the Western Seaboard of Africa to Europe.

This Iwo Eleru although archaic African(preNeolithic) originated somewhere in Africa. I am speculating they are Hadza/Sandewe. But definitely not Khoi-San. More recent papers are saying although Sandwe/Hadza are click speakers they are not as closely related to Khoi-San as we think.

--------------------

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Ish. Got that picture of Tarofalt?

[…]

-

quote:
Is the internal and external morphology of the supraorbital area related to biomechanical stress? Structural analysis of the Afalou Bou Rhummel (Algeria) and Taforalt (Morocco) populations

—A. Balzeau and J. Badawi-Fayad

http://journals.openedition.org/bmsap/1173

I get the strong sense that the Taforalt of the type shown in your picture weren't sampled in this paper. I find it extremely difficult to believe that the Taforalt individual pictured here has no UP European ancestry. I will confirm later by reading the supplemental materials. For some reason I haven't been able to access the supp data. I will try again later. But, as I said in my first post, the E-M78 is totally unexpected and I think the most recently sequenced Taforalt samples come from the lowest strata with bones in them, unlike the 'regular' Taforalt samples frequently studied and discussed in the literature.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
the samples in this paper are from Section 10, which was excavated in the 2000s. most Taforalt studies i believe looked at the remains excavated in the 1950s.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/03/oldest-dna-africa-offers-clues-mysterious-ancient-culture

Oldest DNA from Africa offers clues to mysterious ancient culture

By Ann GibbonsMar. 15, 2018 , 2:00 PM

About 15,000 years ago, in the oldest known cemetery in the world, people buried their dead in sitting positions with beads and animal horns, deep in a cave in what is now Morocco. These people were also found with small, sophisticated stone arrowheads and points, and 20th century archaeologists assumed they were part of an advanced European culture that had migrated across the Mediterranean Sea to North Africa. But now, their ancient DNA—the oldest ever obtained from Africans—shows that these people had no European ancestry. Instead, they were related to both Middle Easterners and sub-Saharan Africans, suggesting that more people were migrating in and out of North Africa than previously believed.

“The findings are really exciting,” says evolutionary geneticist Sarah Tishkoff of the University of Pennsylvania, who was not part of the work. One big surprise from the DNA, she says, is that it shows that “North Africa has been an important crossroads … for a lot longer than people thought.”

The origins of the ancient Moroccans, known as the Iberomaurusians because 20th century archaeologists thought they were connected to peoples of the Iberian Peninsula, have been a mystery ever since the Grotte des Pigeons cave was discovered near Oujda, Morocco, in 1908. Starting 22,000 or so years ago, these hunter-gatherers eschewed more primitive Middle Stone Age tools, such as larger blades used on spears, to produce microliths—small pointed bladelets that could be shot farther as projectile points or arrowheads. Similar tools show up earlier in Spain, France, and other parts of Europe, some associated with the famous Gravettian culture, known for its stone figurines of curvaceous women.

“The idea in the 1960s was that the Iberomaurusians must have got the microblades from the Gravettian,” says co-author and archaeologist Louise Humphrey of the Natural History Museum in London. During the ice age 20,000 years ago, sea level would have been lower and the Iberomaurusians were thought to have crossed the Mediterranean by boat at Gibraltar or Sicily.

Humphrey and her Moroccan colleagues got a chance to test this view after they discovered 14 individuals associated with Iberomaurusian artifacts at the back of the Grotte des Pigeons cave in 2005. Paleogeneticists Marieke van de Loosdrecht and Johannes Krause of the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History (SHH) in Jena, Germany, with Matthias Meyer of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany, used state-of-the-art methods to extract DNA from the ear bones of skeletons that had lain undisturbed since they were buried about 15,000 years ago. That’s a major technical feat because ancient DNA degrades rapidly in warm climates; these samples are almost twice as old as any other DNA obtained from humans in Africa.

DNA in hand, Van de Loosdrecht and Choongwon Jeong, also ​of the SHH, were able to analyze genetic material from the cell’s nucleus in five people and the maternally inherited mitochondrial DNA from seven people. But they found no genetic tie to ancient Europeans. Instead, the ancient Iberomaurusians appear to be related to Middle Easterners and other Africans:[b] They shared about two-thirds of their genetic ancestry with Natufians, hunter-gatherers who lived in the Middle East 14,500 to 11,000 years ago, and one-third with sub-Saharan Africans who were most closely related to today’s West Africans and the Hadza of Tanzania.

The Iberomaurusians lived before the Natufians, but they were not their direct ancestors: The Natufians lack DNA from Africa, Krause says. This suggests that both groups inherited their shared DNA from a larger population that lived in North Africa or the Middle East more than 15,000 years ago, the team reports today in Science.

As for the sub-Saharan DNA in the Iberomaurusian genome, the Iberomaurusians may have gotten it from migrants from the south who were their contemporaries. Or they may have inherited the DNA from much more ancient ancestors who brought it from the south but settled in North Africa where some of the earliest members of our species, Homo sapiens, have been found at Jebel Irhoud in Morocco.

All this offers the first glimpse of the deep history of North Africans, who today have a large amount of European DNA. It suggests that there were more migrations between North Africa, the Middle East, and sub-Saharan Africa than previously believed. “Cleary, human populations were interacting much more with groups from other, more distant areas than was previously assumed,” Krause says. Further studies will search for the people who gave rise to both the Iberomaurusians and the Natufians.

“It’s a thrill to look for the first time at ancient DNA from prehistoric peoples from North Africa, a place where repeated waves of migration have made reconstruction of the deep population history based on living populations almost impossible,” says population geneticist David Reich of Harvard University, who was not part of the team.

quote:

https://indo-european.eu/2018/03/pleistocene-north-african-genomes-link-near-eastern-and-sub-saharan-african-human-populations/

Pleistocene North African genomes link Near Eastern and sub-Saharan African human populations" Science (March 15, 2018).

We analyzed the genetic affinities of the Taforalt individ-uals by performing principal component analysis (PCA) and model-based clustering of worldwide data (Fig. 2). When pro-jected onto the top PCs of African and West Eurasian popu-lations, the Taforalt individuals form a distinct cluster in an intermediate position between present-day North Africans (e.g., Amazighes (Berbers), Mozabite and Saharawi) and East Africans (e.g., Afar, Oromo and Somali) (Fig. 2A). Consist-ently, we find that all males with sufficient nuclear DNA preservation carry Y haplogroup E1b1b1a1 (M-78; table S16). This haplogroup occurs most frequently in present-day North and East African populations (18). The closely related E1b1b1b (M-123) haplogroup has been reported for Epipaleolithic Natufians and Pre-Pottery Neolithic Levantines (“Levant_N”) (16). Unsupervised genetic clustering also suggests a connection of Taforalt to the Near East. The three major components that comprise the Taforalt genomes are maximized in early Holocene Levantines, East African hunter-gatherer Hadza from north-central Tanzania, and West Africans (K = 10; Fig. 2B). In contrast, present-day North Africans have smaller sub-Saharan African components with minimal Hadza-related contribution (Fig. 2B).
Taforalt harboring an ancestry that contains additional affinity with South, East and Central African outgroups. None of the present-day or ancient Holocene African groups serve as a good proxy for this unknown ancestry, because adding them as the third source is still insufficient to match the model to the Taforalt gene pool.
Mitochondrial consensus sequences of the Taforalt indi-viduals belong to the U6a (n = 6) and M1b (n = 1) haplogroups (15), which are mostly confined to present-day populations in North and East Africa (7). U6 and M1 have been proposed as markers for autochthonous Maghreb ancestry, which might have been originally introduced into this region by a back-to-Africa migration from West Asia (6, 7). The occurrence of both haplogroups in the Taforalt individuals proves their pre-Holocene presence in the Maghreb.
(…) the diversification of haplogroup U6a and M1 found for Taforalt is dated to ~24,000 yBP (fig. S23), which is close in time to the earliest known appearance of the Iberomaurusian in Northwest Africa (25,845-25,270 cal. yBP at Tamar Hat (26)).

--Marieke van de Loosdrecht, et al.,"

https://indo-european.eu/2018/03/pleistocene-north-african-genomes-link-near-eastern-and-sub-saharan-african-human-populations/

these results apparently suggest:

That there is no contact before ca. 12000 BC through the Strait of Gibraltar

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
@Capra
There you go.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
That there is no contact before ca. 12000 BC through the Strait of Gibraltar

Maybe, maybe not. The E-M78 indicates these males' ancestors came from the east. These samples do not represent the aboriginal Iberomaurusian population. Not fully, anyway. These new eastern arrivals could have lowered or obscured traces of European ancestry in the preexisting population they mixed with.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

HOW CAN THEY TELL THE FOSSILS BELONG TO HOMO SAPIENS?
The skulls of modern humans are characterised by features that distinguish us from our ancestors, including a small and slender face, and globular braincase.
The fossils from Jebel Irhoud displayed a modern-looking face and teeth, but a slightly larger braincase.
The researchers used computer scans and statistical analysis based on hundreds of 3D measurement to show that the facial shape of the fossils was almost indistinguishable from that of modern humans living today.
Comparison of the skulls of a Jebel Irhoud human (left) and a modern human (right) +15
Comparison of the skulls of a Jebel Irhoud human (left) and a modern human (right)
And the fossils only differ from modern skulls in the shape of the braincase.
Dr Philipp Gunz, who also worked on the study, said: 'The inner shape of the braincase reflects the shape of the brain.
'Our findings suggest that modern human facial morphology was established early on in the history of our species, and that brain shape, and possibly brain function, evolved within the Homo sapiens lineage.'

The fossils that rewrite human history: 300,000-year-old bones found in Morocco reveal Homo Sapiens evolved across Africa 100,000 years EARLIER than thought
Remains of at least five ind iv idu als were discovered in Jebel Irhoud, Morocco
Previously, the oldest Homo sapiens fossils dated to 195,000 years ago
Scanning reveals that the bones have similar structures to modern humans
Stone tools were also found at the site which the researchers believe are linked to the emergence of Homo sapiens

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Circle is complete. The presence of M1, U6 and etc., within Iberomaurusian genome makes it clear these haplogroups are not the result of a back migration. as I have said before Middle Eastern aDNA is African DNA.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
The Circle is complete. The presence of M1, U6 and etc., within Iberomaurusian genome makes it clear these haplogroups are not the result of a back migration. as I have said before Middle Eastern aDNA is African DNA.

you say the same thing about any haplogroup
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or it just means back migrant DNA was in northern Africa tens of thousands of years before the the spread of Islam, Hyksos, and other more recent events.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ LOL @ the Lioness squirming.

Anyway, I'm not at all surprised by these findings. In fact it explains the position of the Hassi el Abiod crania as intermediate between the Marusian and modern SSA.

-

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] Holy Shyte! I can ride out into the sunset now. I knew someone will break rank but I never thought my nemesis(s)the same Paabo and Reich will do it What a stunner! Europeans have finally come clean. I never thought I would see this day. “ I did not write this..honest”. lol! Finally vindicated. Now what about R1b-M269, the last piece of the puzzle?

-------
Quote:
“We find that Yoruba/Mende and Natufians are symmetrically re-lated to two deeply divergent outgroups, a 2000 yBP ancient South African (“aSouthAfrica”) and Mbuti Pygmy,

I was just thinking, if this article doesn't mention Pygmies its flawed. My guess is the South Africans are admix-Ngunis. Mbutis and Ngunis. Odd that they would call them deeply divergent when their languages share so many words. Natufians are among the forefathers of Sumer. There is your Niger-Congo. Where's Clyde?
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
this Taforalt population may significantly differ in relevant autosomal genetics from the Taforalt population used in cranial and dental studies. or not, we don't know.

Iberomaurusian populations were increasing at this time IIRC. i don't know of any evidence pointing to immigration from east of the Maghreb at this time though.

if i remember correctly the physical anthropologists have generally positioned the other Taforalt population near modern North Africans, or Caucasoids generally, in terms of non-metric dental and some cranial traits. Afalou on the other hand is more divergent and/or more Sub-Saharan.

according to craniofacial analysis of Groves and Thorn (1999) the Taforalt skulls were caucasoid, the Afalou skulls were intermediate, and the Jebel Sahaba (Mesolithic Nubian) skulls were negroid. according to Irish the Taforalt teeth were of the West Eurasian type and the Jebel Sahaba teeth Sub-Saharan (on opposite sides of PCA), Afalou again having more Sub-Saharan traits albeit in a distinctive way. modern and ancient North Africans (including later period Nubians) loosely cluster together, in the intermediate to West Eurasian range. Natufians were not very close to North Africans.

some other analyses put together Sahabans, Iberomaurusians, and various other African remains, sometimes together with Upper Palaeolithic Europeans, as African Cro-Magnids or Mechtoids or whatever, but AFAICT this is based mainly on them being rather tall and very robust, so probably not very phylogenetically informative.

anyway, the skull-measuring stuff doesn't seem way out of whack with these genetic results, would suggest heterogeneity in the amount of SSA and West Eurasian in Epipalaeolithic North Africa.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com