EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Deshret.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » More Africans in the Americas/Mexico 1500's (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More Africans in the Americas/Mexico 1500's
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think xyman mentioned Black olmecs,only Africans in the Americas before Columbus.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
House Negro. Kiss ass....smh. can't think for yourself. Less massa says so. BTW what IS Afrocentrism?

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
This is why Afrocentrism will never be taken serious, of the people who actually present authentic academic work, you have folks like Clyde and XXY who get the most attention.

quote:
Originally posted by beyoku:
Sounds like they lived the good life not as slaves but as local Cheifs or something.

quote:
Osteological analyses of the three individuals reveal evidence suggesting a life experience of conflict and hardship. Individual ML8 SL 150 (SJN001) was found with five buck shots and two healing needles (used in traditional medicine) in the thoracic cavity, as well as gunshot wounds. Both SJN001 and SJN003 (ML8 SLU9B 296) presented porotic hyperostosis and cribra orbitalia, two pathological changes associated with a skeletal response to nutritionally inadequate diets, anemia, parasitic infectious diseases, and blood loss [37, 38, 39, 40]. Individual ML8 San José 214 (SJN002) displayed several skeletal changes associated with intense labor and heavy manual activity, including enthesopathies on the clavicle and scapulae as well as osteophytic lipping on the joint surfaces with some additional joint contour deformation at the sternoclavicular joint of the clavicle. Additionally, he suffered from a poorly aligned complete fracture in the right fibula and tibia, resulting in associated joint changes of the knee, including osteochondritis dissecans of the distal femoral surface with joint contour deformation and associated osteophytic lipping of the articular surface margin. Furthermore, this individual displayed osteoarthrosis of the lumbar vertebrae in addition to signs of deficient oral health and cut marks on the frontal bone.
You guys are smoking crack. These skeletons show the same osteological/skeletal stress as the skeletons from North American enlsaved Africans.....that of being beaten and worked to death. I hate to see you clowns disrespect ancestors which such nonsense.

Afrocentrism has been the research method of DuBois, Carter G. Woodson, J.A. Rogers, John Jackson and Diop.

The research of these great heroes will last forever. No one here or your uncle tom idols: Keita, Kittles and etc. have done nothing to provide authentic knowledge about African people.

People are jealous of me because eventhough I am proud to be an Afrocentric scholar I have a PhD, taught at Universities before I retired, took my research on the Olmecs into the halls of the Academe, published articles in peer reviewed journals, and none of my research on the Olmecs has been falsified by any members of the status quo.

Some of my research, like my articles on the origin of mtDNA N have even been confirmed by European researchers. This along with the discovery that Mande carry haplogroup mtDNA A, like the Olmecs is further confirmation of my research.

Foundational Black Researchers who love themselves and other African people rarely if ever are accepted by the parrots of Eurocentrism, and promoters of White Supremacy. But, the work, of Afrocentric scholars, like that of DuBois remains valid and reliable.

Aluta continua...the struggle continues.....

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are 21 reasons we know Blacks were in America before Columbus.
Mexicans look African because indigenious Mexicans carry between 5-50% African genes, while Mestizos’ African admixture ranges between 20-40% Due to African admixture modern Mexicans look like the Olmecs and Africans generally
 -
Researchers can not dispute any of the points below with scholarly evidence—only your personal opinions.
1) The original Maya beginning with the Ocos , as illustrated by their the art, were Black Native Americans;

2) The Paleo-Americans were Blacks. The Black Native Americans lived from Chiapas to Belize, Guatemala and Hondurus; Quatrefages and Rafinesque wrote about these Blacks

-

3) The root of the Mayan language is the Mande languages
 -

-

4) The first Americans based on skeletal remains : Naia and Luzia were Negroes or Black

5) Black Africans according to researchers have been in Brazil since 100,000BC

-

6) The Khoisan took MtDNA haplogroups N and y-haplogroup E to Eurasia and the Americas

7) There are no “pure” Mexindians. Lisker noted that between 5-50% of Indian genes are African genes. See: Suarez-Diaz,(2014) Indigenous populations in Mexico. Medical anthropology in the Work of Ruben Lisker in the 1960’s. Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences 47 (p.117).

8) Mixe, Zenu , Wayuu and other Mexican groups with YAP+ associated A-G transition at DYS271, is of African origin.

10) Indian y-chromosome haplogroups C and D show African admixture at locus DYS271

11) The American haplogroups A and B are part of the haplogroup N macrohaplogroup
Ch’ol and Chontal at Campeche carry R-M173, E1b1b, K and T.

12) Africans people carry mtDNA A common to mongoloid Native Americans and y-chromosome R, so they probably passed on these genes to mongoloid Native Americans

13) The Spanish explorers mentioned Black Nations and Black tribes in the Americas, they met, even before African slaves were landed in America

14) The Spanish said the Aztecs were Negroes.

15) The Olmec writing was brought from Africa to Mexico by the Mande

-

-

16. Vasco da Gama is said to have found information about the West Indies from Ahmad b. Majid, whom he met along the West Coast of Africa . Bazan, R.A.G. (1967). Latin America the Arabs and Islam,,Muslim World, pp.284-292.

17) The Mande built pyramids in Africa from Libya to the Niger Valley.

-

18) Africans had the boats capable of sailing to the Americas.

19) Black Native Mayan people have left iconography in the sub-pyramids at Tikal, San Bartolo and Xultun murals which depict the creators of these monuments as Negroes or Blacks

20) Ancient Mayan Skeletons carried sickle cell.

21. There are no “pure” Mexindians. Lisker noted that between 5-50% of Indian genes are African genes. See: Suarez-Diaz,(2014) Indigenous populations in Mexico. Medical anthropology in the Work of Ruben Lisker in the 1960’s. Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences 47 (p.117).

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^^Stop Spamming the damn thread with the same posts...

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Such a troll..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Back on topic.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
The question. Why did I use 1500's? It was the 1500s

I am not sure this is true or not.

But this is alarming

quote from WIKI:
"When Spain first enslaved Native Americans on Hispaniola, and then replaced them with captive Africans, it established slave labor as the basis for colonial sugar production. It was believed by Europeans that Africans had developed immunities to European diseases, and would not be as susceptible to fall ill as the Native Americans because they had not been exposed to the pathogens yet.[35] In 1501, Spanish colonists began importing enslaved Africans ***from ****the Iberian Peninsula to their Santo Domingo colony on the island of Hispaniola. These first Africans, who had been enslaved in Europe before crossing the Atlantic, may have spoken Spanish and perhaps were even Christians. About 17 of them started in the copper mines, and about a hundred were sent to extract gold. As Old World diseases decimated Caribbean indigenous populations in the first decades of the 1500s, enslaved blacks from Africa (bozales) gradually replaced their labor, but they also mingled and joined in flights to freedom, creating mixed-race maroon communities in all the islands where Europeans had established chattel slavery.[36]"

--------------------

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

yes and we have a second question now. The article is an analysis of remains found in Mexico City so why are you talking about the Caribbean islands?
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
^If I am reading between the lines correctly.

Slavery started in the Spanish colonies in the 1500s.
These were most likely black Spaniard ie Moor and NOT West Africans, They spoke Spanish and were Christians. My thinking they were indigenous Black Spaniards.
What is "enslaved in "Europe""?

These fugkgers believe their own BS they write. SMH

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

These were most likely black Spaniard ie Moor and NOT West Africans, They spoke Spanish and were Christians. My thinking they were indigenous Black Spaniards.

Again, they found human remains in Mexico city colonial burial site but you have titled this thread about that article
"Early America 1500s"
stop being a bonehead

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Are you geographically challenged also Lioness? Mexico borders the Caribbean Sea. SMH

Don't be another Beyoku, I remember he asked awhile back. Why Am I always referencing Sardinia. Dumbass did not understand the proximity and relevance of Sardinia then. SMH. Now everyone is on the Sardnia/EEF bandwagon. Geography! Geography! Geography! Always had always will.

That is why we need data from ancient Mexico , Ancient Caribbean, ancient Cape Verde and STP, ....and the Gullah and modern Lumbvee.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

yes and we have a second question now. The article is an analysis of remains found in Mexico City so why are you talking about the Caribbean islands?

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Are you geographically challenged also Lioness? Mexico borders the Caribbean Sea. SMH

Again, the thread is about an article about remains found in Mexico but your title says "Early America"
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
What is wrong with you? Mexico is in the Americas
quote:
quote:
[QB] Are you geographically challenged also Lioness? Mexico borders the Caribbean Sea. SMH

Again, the thread is about an article about remains found in Mexico but your title says "Early America"

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
What is wrong with you? Mexico is in the Americas
quote:
quote:

Again, Americas is plural, America is not plural it means the United states.

Again, the remains were found in Mexico, not "early" Mexico or the "early Americas"

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
You still have it wrong

If the Africans were found in Mexico why are you using the word "early" ?
To put "early" in the title doesn't make sense. What is early about it?

Were the remains found in the early Americas?
No
of years ago the early Americas, in terms of human population is thousand of years ago

the title should be something like

"Africans of the 1500s found in Mexican burial site"

or

"Africans of the 1500s found in the Americas"

The only sensible use of the word "early" here would be

"Africans of the 1500s found in early colonial Mexican burial site"

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

Good post. Many of the slaves were West Africans in the early 1500s especially Fula, Wolof and Mande. The Wolof introduced Islam, and many Mexicans became Muslims.By 1539 Muslim African slaves were banned from Mexico and the Caribbean.

See:https://www.academia.edu/1529630/Islam_in_Early_North_and_South_America

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

You don't have to change the title. There were many Black Native Mexicans. Mexico City was the center of Aztec civilization. The Aztecs were, Black so there would have been Blacks in the City.

The African or negro character of the Aztecs is supported by Mexican statements about the Aztecs and the codexes. The Maya called the Aztecs xilaan “curly or frizzy hair”, which is characteristic of Sub-Saharan Africans. In addition we find Black/Negro/African people in the Mexican codexes including Codex Telleriano and Codex Mendoza.

-

-

History is never neutral, as a result it is the highest point of propaganda. WE have been lied too by the Academe. In school you learn that the Native Americans were all mongoloid people. But this is false. There were Black Native Americans. This was especially true of the Aztecs. Archaeological evidence, Mayan and Spanish descriptions of the Aztec, and pictorial evidence from the codexes indicate they were Black.

-

-

The Spanish described the Aztec as follows: “The people of this land are well made, rather tall than short. They are swarthy as leopards (see below), of good manners and gestures, for the greater part very skillful, robust, and tireless, and at the same time the most moderate men known. They are very warlike and face death with the greatest resolution” See: Daily Life of the Aztecs – Scribd, www.scribd.com/doc/116295428/Daily-Life-of-the-Aztecs
As you can see it was the Spanish who described the Aztecs as “swarthy” or black like leopards and jaguars.

In addition to the textual evidence of Blacks in Mexico we also iconographic evidence from Mayan sub-pyramids of Blacks. For example, there are pictures of black scientists and chief from Xultun pyramid.

The archaeological, textual, and linguistic evidence make it clear the Aztecs were probably Black.The description of the Aztecs by the Spanish and Maya as black and frizzy haired match the pictures of the last Aztecs.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Why are you posting huge pictures of Aztecs if the topic is genetic data on Africans in a colonial burial site? ?
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Why are you posting huge pictures of Aztecs if the topic is genetic data on Africans in a colonial burial site? ?

I don't know why the pictures are so big. The originals usually reproduce much smaller

--------------------
C. A. Winters

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Why are you posting huge pictures of Aztecs that usually reproduce much smaller if the topic is genetic data on Africans in a colonial burial site?
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The bigger the headache
the bigger the pill

Whaaaaw, let's call it the Dr's Big Pill.

Devil's inda detale (sic)
pinned right here on dis donkey, eh.

Ain't nevah been no such animal as a strictly on-topic thread in the 22 year history of Egyptsearch, so why ride the good Dr's donkey?

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
An actual Amerindian (large pic, so open the link):

https://i.imgur.com/ZfjomNQ.png

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We have talked about this many times here.

Yes many of the indigenous Native Americans prior to the arrival of Europeans had so called "Negroid" or "African" features.... Hence the "Luzia" skull found in South America.....

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=010049;p=1

The fact is most of this stuff is known by European science. They just lie to cover up their own atrocities and spin it as "good" for the earth.....

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
the topic is Africans at a 16th century colonial burial site with E and L DNA

not 11,500-year-old, Luzia

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When did you become Egyptology forum's moderator?

You have profitted by always acting like you direct ES before Rey & Co. gave you any actual authority.

Where does it end?

The not funny thing is ppl bowed down to you before
you even had any power and'll probably do the same
as you attempt to usurp mod privilege from the listed
Egyptology moderators.

SMH

I just walk and shake my head
I'm [Cool] till I'm dead

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I'm not moderating, just pointing out the red herrings
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Whatever
Tell the sheeple what you will
I see clear thru you

Like all ES threads
this one dips and dabs
into peripheral material

But honestly
recapping
autochthonous
nonAfrican
dark brown skinned
and/or
Oceania cranialed
1st American peoples
is hardly peripheral to this thread

It's for Xyyman to decide what's cricket
and he's crickets (silent) to this added material
doing anything to ruin his thread.

So sit back and just enjoy the ride.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Tukuler
Member # 19944

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
To be honest I respect Dr Winters work. The large pics may be too much but he said he cannot get it smaller and long paragraphs can be shorter for easier read.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
. The large pics may be too much but he said he cannot get it smaller

He's been posting in this forum for 14 years and doesn't know how to make a picture smaller?

Anyway if you want more Clyde giant posts, no problem it's your thread.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Ever acting the boss.
Who are you to declare/decide
what is or isn't a problem
outside your Deshret forum?

Even worse
why are ppl accepting it
& letting you get away w/it?

quote:
quote:
. The large pics may be too much but he said he cannot get it smaller

Anyway if you want more Clyde giant posts, no problem it's your thread.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=013051#000002

Are these the remnant population of Holocene Africans in the Americas? Should we demand genetic testing?

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
This microevolution theory or direct migration theory will be resolved.

--------------------

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice info Clyde the proofs that their were Black people in America before Colombus are the Olmecs have Black people phenotype in their arts. The Olmec spoke and write the West African Mande language and use the Mande script. The Spanish saw Black Native American tribes in America. The Spanish described the Aztec people as Black people.

I have heard the rumor of a sphinx discovered in Mexico that resemble the Sphinx of Giza.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cacatzactli
Member # 23368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cacatzactli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
RIGGHTTT...So is this why I was matched by all three of them on mytruancestry, and ONE of the bodies is dated BEFORE 1492---@1472, kit SJN003B? The match was a Genetic Distance of: 3.092, which means I am closely related to them.
There's no showboating about it, it's called DNA.
They were NOT Africans but indigenous BLACK indians, most likey Aztecs which I have 3 Atzec markers and I'm E1b1a.

quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Tiggas please
moral of the story
16th century is not before 1492

All this Brother Black showboating
is T-totally irrelevant to data.
Logical fallacy of GRANDSTANDING.

Along with Bait and Switch replies
not at all about the subject at hand
Logical fallacy of NON_SEQUITUR.

Point out logical fallacies people
that's the way to backhand nonsense.

Shunt these type threads over to Deshret I say!

Posts: 1 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cacatzactli:
[QB] RIGGHTTT...So is this why I was matched by all three of them on mytruancestry, and ONE of the bodies is dated BEFORE 1492---@1472, kit SJN003B? The match was a Genetic Distance of: 3.092, which means I am closely related to them.
There's no showboating about it, it's called DNA.
They were NOT Africans but indigenous BLACK indians, most likey Aztecs which I have 3 Atzec markers and I'm E1b1a.

bodies found on what continent?
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=013051#000002

Are these the remnant population of Holocene Africans in the Americas? Should we demand genetic testing?

Is this what you are teasing? How long would it take for you to make your case?
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Forty2Tribes:
quote:

Is this what you are teasing? How long would it take for you to make your case?
This should be thoroughly debunked by now, this shit is tired and pitiful..

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-35426-z

The OLDEST native Americans look like Africans because they are related to the OLDEST Asians that ALSO look like Africans.

-

Native American's African looking ancestors are EXTINCT and show little/no phenotypic continuity with modern natives. Much of Asia's African looking ancestors Are extinct as well EXPECIALLY in the Asian mainland interior. They still exist on the islands and the coasts as MAINLY minority populations and we know EXACTLY who they are.

Using the genetic evidence we have NOW of Africans, Africans Americans, Native Americans, and Ancient American fossils going back some 15 thousand years that have ALREADY BEEN TESTED this is an argument that doesn't belong in 2021.

This shit is over with.
Pack it up, we are done here.

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm not yet. I was browsing Native American haplogroups to see why Europeans seem to be more related to Alaskans than east Asians. Is this recent mating or a bottleneck group from an earlier migration? I suspected that its recent because I have it too but I wondered if Americans had old Euro haplogroups like I. I knew they had some R1b.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

But look at all this other.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180678/

The E-M2 and YAP is just low enough to make it difficult to find in ancient burials and just high enough to balance Occam's Razor.

Runaway slaves or Pre-Colombian Mariners? Neither seems illogical. Neither would surprise.

Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Forty2Tribes:
Mmmm not yet. I was browsing Native American haplogroups to see why Europeans seem to be more related to Alaskans than east Asians. Is this recent mating or a bottleneck group from an earlier migration? I suspected that its recent because I have it too but I wondered if Americans had old Euro haplogroups like I. I knew they had some R1b.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

But look at all this other.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180678/

The E-M2 and YAP is just low enough to make it difficult to find in ancient burials and just high enough to balance Occam's Razor.

Runaway slaves or Pre-Colombian Mariners? Neither seems illogical. Neither would surprise.

We dont know what that YAP is. It could be Asian D.
Sure there a possibilities, And as Native American Ancient DNA Drops I investigate to see if were are there. SO FAR We are not there and here are some facts.

Fact - "WE" have not been found in the Ancient American genetic fossil record.
Fact - Skeletons that look like "US" in America HAVE been found in the fossil record and they have gone through genetic analysis with a FIRM conclusion that they are not "US".

Fact - Native Americans have Uniparental and Autosomal Origin that stems from an Asian Root.
Fact - There are Asians, modern and Ancient that look like "US".
Fact - Skeletons that look like "US" in Asia HAVE been found in the fossil record and they have gone through genetic analysis with a FIRM conclusion that they are not "US".

We don't even HAVE to deal with modern genetic analysis of Whites, Black and Natives and admixture dating, Chromosome painting, ****linkage disequilibrium**** etc that paints an EXTRMELY clear picture on WHEN we arrived here...I will give you a hint : WE NEW.

There are MUCH simpler alternatives since we have Black Asians STILL in Asia.

Released not too long ago was nearly 200 ancient skeletons from the Caribbean,. supposedly where they were rumors of ancient black folks. The data....There wasn't a negro to be found.

Until we pop up in the fossil record, this argument is a waste of time and hinges on black centric race lunacy. There are little alternative scenarios based on a science that make any sense.

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jesus.... Let me lock this thread.
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No I'll be kind and move it to the Deshret section where it belongs.
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com