EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Ancient Egypt Africa Cultural Diffusion ? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Ancient Egypt Africa Cultural Diffusion ?
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last visited back in 2013

=-=

Reading the glyphs left to right as the determinatives dictate.

Also, the staff in hand man is itself a glyph.

So
0 - sri (DIGNITARY)
1 - Hwt.w (palaces/temples/mansions)
2 - Hm (official/priest/servant)
3 - iwn.w:nwt (anu:city)
4 - tyr nTr (Tir Netjer)

Using middle Egyptian on a pre-Old Kingdom relic
which presents anomalies in glyph orientation.

-

=-=

Well, that's my stab at it.

There used to be a serious work out on Anu,
Heliopolis, and other Pillar glyph cities
but dear life if I can find it.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AncientGebts   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Compounds of the leader in the
Pillar City of [our] Good Ancestor"

1 - Hwt.w (palaces/temples/mansions)
"compounds"
  • qeTS'ri (ቀጽሪ) compound (n.) (Tigrigna)
    qeTS'rat (plural)

2 - Hm (official/priest/servant)
"Leader"
  • SH'um (ሹም) leader (n.) (Tigrigna)

3 - iwn.w:nwt (anu:city)
"Pillar City" (pillars were originally tree trunks)
  • om (ኦም) tree, timber (n.) (Tigrigna)
  • nway (ንዋይ) money, capital (n.) (Amarigna/Tigrigna)
    newayat (plural)

4 - tyr nTr (Tir Netjer)
"good ancestor"
  • T'iru (ጥሩ) good (adj.) (Amarigna)
  • nTS'l (ንጽል) detached (deceased) (adj.) (Tigrigna)

That's my stab at it.

Posts: 751 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rain King
STAY BANNED!
Member # 23236

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rain King         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AncientGebts:
I publish books not for people interested in Egypt, but instead for libraries. Because people, even those with PhDs are naturally going to resist my findings.

Only years, long after I'm dead and gone, will my work be able to be seriously evaluated by distant generations in the future. People who are not being strangled by today's status quo.

So my books are in major universities around the world. I don't publish for the money.

And by the way, though he may regret it now, but you can find that Asaur quoted me in one of his books. But what he quoted has never been publicly refuted by any scholar.

What's interesting about this connection is that these Ethiopians in particular are Semitic speakers. Now while there is good evidence of Semitic having origins in Northeast Africa, the language itself is almost exclusively associated with movements of people from the Near East. That being said the genesis of Semitic speaking people having an origin in Northeast Africa adjacent to the areas of early Nile Valley civilization could perhaps account for the affinities seen in the language.

The fact that they are "Ethio-SEMITIC" means that they came back INTO Africa via the Horn from the Late Period of Kemet onward. Kemet was NEVER "Semitic".

-

Therefore their history logically cannot be tied with ancient Kemet. These people DO NOT EVEN CLAIMS an origin in ancient Kemet. Semitic has been found in the Near East as early as 5,400 BC. The only thing popping in Northeast Africa at this time was Ta Seti/"Nubia" (assumed to stretch back to 5,900 BC). Their linguistic origins in adjacent Northeast Africa perhaps, but if that is the case then I'm quite certain that their language affinities can also be seen with Bantu speakers as well. Since ancient Kemet was a Bantu language.

The annoying part about these Hamitic Hypothesis guys is that they WILL NOT TOUCH any argument dealing with Bantu affinities to the ancient civilization that they IMPLY that they have strict ownership of. You're not really gonna step to Obenga or any of his students with ANY Hamitic Hypothesis nonsense, but you will still try to pass it off as the unchallenged truth. Kind of cowardly in my opinion. If you're gonna stand on it then STAND ON IT, don't make subtle implications. If you have a problem with my argument then SAY IT.

Posts: 160 | From: Ga | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rain King
STAY BANNED!
Member # 23236

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rain King         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Can we bring this back to the topic please

Sure. Diffusion of ancient Egyptian culture.

-

Writing is Culture
So-called, Ancient South Arabian script, which should actually be called Ancient Ethiopian script, since it was first found in today's Eritrea (formerly part of Ethiopia)...

Ancient South Arabian script
"The Ancient South Arabian script... branched from the Proto-Sinaitic script in about the 9th century BCE."
  • "It was used for writing..."
  • "Ethiopic language Ge'ez in Dʿmt"
  • "Old South Arabian languages Sabaic"
  • "Qatabanic"
  • "Hadramautic"
  • "Minaean"
"The earliest inscriptions in the script date to the 9th century BCE in the Northern Red Sea Region, Eritrea."

Diodorus Siculus wrote that Ethiopians were the founders and rulers of ancient Egypt and that ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs were Ethiopian...

"They say also that the Egyptians are colonists sent out by the Ethiopians, Osiris having been the leader of the colony. And the larger part of the customs of the Egyptians are, they hold, Ethiopian, the colonists still preserving their ancient manners."
Diodorus, book 3, 3:1
https://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Diodorus_Siculus/3A*.html

"… the shapes of their statues and the forms of their letters are Ethiopian; for of the two kinds of writing which the Egyptians have, that which is known as "popular" (demotic) is learned by everyone, while that which is called "sacred" is understood only by the priests of the Egyptians, who learn it from their fathers as one of the things which are not divulged, but among the Ethiopians everyone uses these forms of letters… the Ethiopian writing which is called hieroglyphic among the Egyptians."
Diodorus, book 3, 3:4-5, 4:1
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Diodorus_Siculus/3A*.html

So, it makes sense that towards the end of the ancient Egyptian civilization, a form of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic writing was discovered in Ethiopia.

What other African culture has a direct form of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic writing?

And for anybody who wants to claim that all of Africa was considered Ethiopia," if that is so true, why then wasn't Egypt considered Ethiopia?

Diodorus makes clear where the Ethiopia he was referring to was...

[i]"The Nile flows from south to north. It is the largest of all rivers as well as the one which traverses the greatest territory, it forms great windings. from the mountains of Ethiopia.."

Diodorus, book 1, 32:1-2
https://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Diodorus_Siculus/1B*.html

Nearly 85% of all the water that flows to Egypt begins in Ethiopia, making Ethiopia the source of the Nile.

The thing about this Greek Quotes about "Ethiopia" is that they are not talking about the modern country of Ethiopia, but instead the vast region of Africa south of Kemet. The Atlantic ocean was called the "Ethiopian Ocean". Let's not equate the modern name of less than a century in age of "Ethiopia" strictly with the former nation of Abyssinia. Also let's not make the assumption that modern Northeast African populations south of Kemet are identical to the populations in that region 2,500 years ago.

"In contrast, Irish and Turner (1990) and Irish (2000, 2005) noted that Pleistocene Nubians (in particular those of Jebel Sahaba skeletons) were as a group quite different from recent Nubians for dental discreet traits yet shared great phenetic affinity with recent West African populations. " -- T.W. Holiday 2013 ("Population Affinities of the Jebel Sahaba Skeletal Sample")​

Posts: 160 | From: Ga | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AncientGebts   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rain King:
What's interesting about this connection is that these Ethiopians in particular are Semitic speakers.

There is no such thing as "Semitic." The Dead Sea region, including today's Israel and Jordan, was part of Lower Egypt where they were growing vast amounts of grain.

Therefore, the Dead Sea scrolls are not written in so-called Hebrew ("Hebrew" in ancient days did not exist). They are written in a simplified form of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, designed for quick writing.

Attached is a PDF from UCLA Professor Aaron Burke, lead archaeologist of the Bronze-age ancient Egyptian fortress being excavated in the Yafo, Tel Aviv harbor.

http://files.ancientgebts.org/Jaffa_fortress/2010_Burke_and_Lords__NEA_73__1_.pdf

-

-
Granaries are grain storage facilities. The world's oldest granary, a 10,000 year-old granary, has been discovered on the southwest edge of the Dead Sea read article

-

-

-

-
Excavation of the Egyptian fortress under UCLA Professor Aaron Burke

-
Digital reconstruction of the Egyptian fortress

Posts: 751 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
As Asaur points out, all African languages are related. And outside of Africa, I have published 8 books showing the relationship of Amarigna and Tigrigna as the roots of...

Being stuck on whether the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic language and the Egyptians were West African or East African misses the bigger picture about languages around the world, modern and ancient.

Many ways to pronounce "house," Tigrigna geza (ገዛ). Sound change over 50,000 years have almost made the relationship indistinguishable...
  • geza - (Tigrigna)
  • hus (Old English)
  • hus - (Old Norse)
  • haus - (German)
  • casa - (Spanish)
  • hus - (Old Frisian)
  • huis - (Dutch)
  • hysa - (Swedish)
  • hisa - (Slovenian)
  • kucha - (Serbian)
  • casa - (Romanian)
  • kaoku - (Japanese)
  • casa - (Italian)
  • haz - (Hungarian)
  • kucha - (Croatian)
  • jizu - (Chinese)
  • kushta - (Bulgarian)
These are all pronunciations of the same word.
AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
The ancient world used ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic words to write the words in their languages.

This also occurred in modern days, when the Japanese began writing their words with written Chinese words...

"Chinese characters were first introduced into Japanese sometime in the first half of the first millennium AD, probably from Chinese products imported into Japan through Korea. At the time, Japanese had no native written system, and Chinese characters were used for the most part to represent Japanese words with the corresponding meanings, rather than similar pronunciations."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Written_Chinese

Examples...
  • 人 = "person"
    Chinese
    人 = ren/"person"
    Japanese
    人 = hito/"person"
    ---------
  • 山 = "mountain"
    Chinese
    山 = shān/"mountain"
    Japanese
    山 = yama/"mountain"

So we can look at ancient languages, such as written ancient Greek written words, which are actually ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic written words

• "quantity"
    bzhat = "quantity" (ብዝሓት) (Tigrigna)
    πόσσ = "quantity" (Greek)
    ---------
  • "grain"
    eKH'li = "grain" (እኽሊ) (Amarigna/Tigrigna)
    καλούς = "grain" (Greek)
    ---------
  • "chief"
    aleqa = "chief" (አለቃ) (Amarigna/Tigrigna)
    ἀρχώ = "chief" (Greek)
    ---------
  • "and"
    kea = "and" (ከኣ) (Tigrigna)
    καί = "and" (Greek)

If you are sure of your identification of the living language of the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, you now need to match West African words to...
  • Proto-Sinaitic
  • Ancient written Greek
  • Ancient written Latin
  • Aramaic/Syriac
  • Cuneiform
  • Chinese
  • Arabic
  • and other ancient written languages
... As well as to...
  • English
  • Spanish
  • German
  • Hindi
  • Russian
  • Chinese
  • Japanese

I have published word matches between all these languages in relation to ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic words, throughout my 23 books. Can you?

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
A Second Egyptian fortress being excavated in Central Israel

-
Lower Egypt in green
https://nilefm.com/life/article/6375/ancient-egyptian-fortress-found-in-central-palestine

"Archaeologists in Israel have discovered a 3,200-year-old fortress built by the Egyptians and Canaanites... The fortress was built to keep the newly arrived Philistines out of the region. The military structure, dubbed Galon Fortress, dates to the middle of the 12th century B.C..."
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090623150619.htm

-

-

-

-
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/12549087/biblical-fortress-discovered-canaanite-israel/

Video: https://www.livescience.com/ancient-egyptian-philistine-fortress-discovered.html?jwsource=cl

-
https://www.israelhayom.com/2020/08/25/archeologists-uncover-3200-year-old-citadel-in-southern-israel

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
 -
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting find.

The pillars of the gate have mirror image writing
naming a pharaoh by both throne and given names.

Agh, nevermind, see you handled that back in February.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

-

Rain king, there are a thousands of African spiritual systems and they certainly don't all have snake deities. You can't just show pictures with no other reference and think you proved something.

Rain King's post above mentions nothing about "snake deities". It only shows that snake symbolism as incorporated into the headdresses of kings was the same in West Africa as in pharaonic Egypt.

I disagree with Rain King's premise that such cultural parallels are the result of diffusion from Egypt. Instead I've always maintained that such parallels are the result of common African origins likely via the Green Sahara.

That said, Rain King has shown many parallels between West Africa and Egypt which you cannot deny. Instead of engaging him with some strawman arguments how about you show equal parallels with Middle Eastern cultures if you can.

By the way Rain King, feel free to post your finding in my old thread here: Ancient Egypt, A Black African Civilization?

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Rain King's post above mentions nothing about "snake deities". It only shows that snake symbolism as incorporated into the headdresses of kings was the same in West Africa as in pharaonic Egypt.

I disagree with Rain King's premise that such cultural parallels are the result of diffusion from Egypt. Instead I've always maintained that such parallels are the result of common African origins likely via the Green Sahara.

I am going to change and update what I said about this one.
Snake symbolism is all over the world but this is a snake placed in the center of the forehead and that is a particular presentation. It seems to be particular to Africa.

Northern Mali is in the Sahara. Benin is not.
Nevertheless the Sahara is about a third of the African landmass, a huge area. If you extended it down to Benin latitude it might be half of Africa.
But even just to say it's Saharan is vague

The question is were the Egyptians the first ones to use a snake symbol placed in the center of a human forehead?

My guess is no

and if it's not then I would assume that the symbol used in Benin and Mali is not related to
the Egyptian goddess Wadjet and also does not appear to be not a cobra as is the Egyptian Uraeus

but I would agree a snake in that forehead position appears to be distinctly African and it is interesting how these examples are at opposite side of the continent about 2,000 miles away.

The topic here is possible diffusion of dynastic Egyptian culture to other places in Africa. Did it happen?

-

The same issue here. Do the Akan have this type of staff because an Egyptians brout it there or as Rain Maker suggest that the Akan are themselves former people of the Egyptian civilization

or was this type of staff already in Africa before dynastic Egypt?

Since there are no written records in West African that go back to these ancient periods the question seems impossible to answer unless at some future time they dig up and old one there

Posts: 42938 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rain King
STAY BANNED!
Member # 23236

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
What's interesting about this connection is that these Ethiopians in particular are Semitic speakers.

There is no such thing as "Semitic." The Dead Sea region, including today's Israel and Jordan, was part of Lower Egypt where they were growing vast amounts of grain.

Therefore, the Dead Sea scrolls are not written in so-called Hebrew ("Hebrew" in ancient days did not exist). They are written in a simplified form of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, designed for quick writing.

Attached is a PDF from UCLA Professor Aaron Burke, lead archaeologist of the Bronze-age ancient Egyptian fortress being excavated in the Yafo, Tel Aviv harbor.

http://files.ancientgebts.org/Jaffa_fortress/2010_Burke_and_Lords__NEA_73__1_.pdf

-

-
Granaries are grain storage facilities. The world's oldest granary, a 10,000 year-old granary, has been discovered on the southwest edge of the Dead Sea read article

-

-

-

-
Excavation of the Egyptian fortress under UCLA Professor Aaron Burke

-
Digital reconstruction of the Egyptian fortress

You're really not addressing what I'm talking about here. You are implying that the Tigray are the descendants of ancient Kemet through linguistic correlation. You're claiming that Semitic is a false language, which wouldn't be surprising, but you're simultaneously trying to deny a common migratory history of the greater linguistic group that the Tigray belong to. These people (including the Bantu Lemba) reentered Africa through the Eastern shores sometime around the 1st millennium BC, and they dispersed from Africa proper thousands of years prior to the Kemet's unification....but SOMEHOW you're making the implication that the Tigray are descendant from ancient Kemet.

You're also omitting the proven correlations that ancient Kemetic has with Bantu and other related languages to form what is essentially a fallacious narrative.

If the Tigray have linguistic correlation with ancient Kemetic, then wouldn't that be due to their ULTIMATE origin being centered around Nile Valley civilization (Nubia) as demonstrated on the map presented earlier?

Rain King
STAY BANNED!
Member # 23236

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:
[qb]
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rain King:

-

Rain king, there are a thousands of African spiritual systems and they certainly don't all have snake deities. You can't just show pictures with no other reference and think you proved something.

quote:
It's the Negus....

-

The mastery of the Kundalini energy is seen first in Nile Valley civilization. It's seen in ancient Indus Valley and native American civilization. This deals with the pineal gland, which is yet another reason why the non black people have nothing to do with this discussion.

quote:
Didn't the worship of Ausar begin with Nile Valley civilization? So when you see a king of Benin depicted with a crock and a flail in the exact same manner as murals of ancient Kemet kings why assume "Green Sahara"? There is nothing but speculation as what went on during that phase of humanity.

I really do not understand why some of you all seem to not want to respect the ORAL traditions of these people who say that they came from Kemet? The people of Benin, the Yoruba, Ashanti, etc etc all have oral traditions claiming to come from Kemet. It's blatantly DISRESPECTFUL to say oh no "we know what's best". That's only going to create to animosity at this point. You don't know better then those people themselves who say that they came from Kemet-Nubia, and have the culture to prove it. If we say that we came from Kemet-Nubia then we came from Kemet-Nubia.

quote:
That said, Rain King has shown many parallels between West Africa and Egypt which you cannot deny. Instead of engaging him with some strawman arguments how about you show equal parallels with Middle Eastern cultures if you can.
Agreed! It's not just West African however, it's Southern, Central and East Africans (particularly Bantu and Nilotes). From the Tutsis, to the Xhosa, Zulu, to Yoruba, Ashanti all different regions have the same origin story of coming from Kemet.

I'm really not into the whole "please see my truth" angle. I'm really at this point saying anybody damn anybody saying different, because they're clearly lying/playing a game. I'm not about to sit here and weave through ANYBODY'S racial biased/prejudices for acceptance of this clear fact. A fact ALREADY PROVEN by C.A. Diop, C. Williams etc etc. The problem is nobody wanted to respect them, because they were black men. Even some black people would kiss white ass for setasides by dissing these brazen brothers asserting our history without white people's blessing. To Hell with all of those ass kissers and white Devils.

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
Cobras Represented in Ancient Egpytian Symbology Were Female

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Read more by downloading the PDF of my Amazon book for free...
"The Women Who Invented Writing and Ancient Egyptian Civilization"
http://files.ancientgebts.org/The_Women_Who_Invented_Writing_and_Ancient_Egyptian_Civilization.pdf[/url]

-
Watch the video...
https://youtu.be/IKBQRP26i84

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
quote:
You are implying that the Tigray are the descendants of ancient Kemet through linguistic correlation.

No, not descendants. Ethiopians founded ancient Egypt 5100 years ago.
Rain King
STAY BANNED!
Member # 23236

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Djehuti:

I am going to change and update what I said about this one.
Snake symbolism is all over the world but this is a snake placed in the center of the forehead and that is a particular presentation. It seems to be particular to Africa.

quote:
Northern Mali is in the Sahara. Benin is not.
Nevertheless the Sahara is about a third of the African landmass, a huge area. If you extended it down to Benin latitude it might be half of Africa.
But even just to say it's Saharan is vague

- It's amazing....You mf's sit here for years discussing potential migratory patterns BETWEEN CONTINENTS based on misinterpreted genetic data, but here you sit acting like the trek across ONE CONTINENT is equivalent to going to fuckin Mars.
 -

How full of shit can you possibly be white boy? "Oh golly gee how could Egyptians have migrated waay across to West Africa" - Lioness. But will sit here and talk about mf'er coming in and out of Africa during these "back migrations".

quote:
The question is were the Egyptians the first ones to use a snake symbol placed in the center of a human forehead?

My guess is no

Lioness what example PRIOR TO Nile Valley civilization do you see the Negus/Kundalini serpent?

quote:
and if it's not then I would assume that the symbol used in Benin and Mali is not related to
the Egyptian goddess Wadjet and also does not appear to be not a cobra as is the Egyptian Uraeus

Stfu Lioness

-

quote:
it is interesting how these examples are at opposite side of the continent about 2,000 miles away.
More bullshit from the white boy....

quote:
Since there are no written records in West African that go back to these ancient periods the question seems impossible to answer
Who in the fuck established this as the criteria Lioness....YOU?  -
Rain King
STAY BANNED!
Member # 23236

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
You are implying that the Tigray are the descendants of ancient Kemet through linguistic correlation.

No, not descendants. Ethiopians founded ancient Egypt 5100 years ago.
Now why use a Greek word meaning burnt face to esteem a group of Africans? Unless you're playing with the word trying to make it interchangeable with the modern country of "Ethiopia"? Is this the Ethiopia that you're referencing?

-

Why not just say inner Africa?

-

That's an "Ethiopian youth" according to the Greeks who coined the word.

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
quote:
You're claiming that Semitic is a false language...

There is no such thing as "Semitic." That concept was invented by the ancient Greeks.

That region of the world was part of Lower Egypt. Therefore that writing (so-called Proto-Sinaitic/ancient Hebrew of the Dead Sea scrolls) was simply ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic writing.

And the Bible is an ancient Greek mistranslation of ancient Egyptian writing, to invent a religion to conquer the grain-farming region of Lower Egypt's Dead Sea region.

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
quote:
Now why use a Greek word meaning burnt face to esteem a group of Africans?

Doesn't mean "burnt face."
Rain King
STAY BANNED!
Member # 23236

Rate Member
quote:
Cobras Represented in Ancient Egpytian Symbology Were Female

-
 -

-

-

Read more by downloading the PDF of my Amazon book for free...
"The Women Who Invented Writing and Ancient Egyptian Civilization"
http://files.ancientgebts.org/The_Women_Who_Invented_Writing_and_Ancient_Egyptian_Civilization.pdf[/URL]

-
Watch the video...
https://youtu.be/IKBQRP26i84

Do the Tigray have any pyramids that they built or do they still have relics depicting their reverence for the serpent in the same as as contemporary West African populations (notice I don't call them "West Africans" as to imply that they have always lived in West Africa).
 -

Notice the Bird and Serpent (classic Kemetic symbols of royalty) are depicted on this pyramid structure in West Africa.

Also do the Tigray have any cultural comparisons of contemporary Ausarian worship?

Rain King
STAY BANNED!
Member # 23236

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Now why use a Greek word meaning burnt face to esteem a group of Africans?

Doesn't mean "burnt face."
So....Does your reference to the GREEK word "Ethiopia" reflect what was shown in the map that I just posted, or are you trying to sneakily make it interchangeable with the modern nation of "Ethiopia"?

Again I do not deny that some Ethiopians came from Kemet namely the OROMO....., but those traditionally viewed as "Semitic" (including the Tigray) clearly did not. In fact C. Williams says that they came back into Africa on some ole anti African BULLSHIT, and it is the bedrock of the ethnic conflicts in the region to this day.

Rain King
STAY BANNED!
Member # 23236

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

There is no such thing as "Semitic." That concept was invented by the ancient Greeks.

That region of the world was part of Lower Egypt. Therefore that writing (so-called Proto-Sinaitic/ancient Hebrew of the Dead Sea scrolls) was simply ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic writing.

And the Bible is an ancient Greek mistranslation of ancient Egyptian writing, to invent a religion to conquer the grain-farming region of Lower Egypt's Dead Sea region.

Dr. Winters also argues that the Semitic came out of Nile Valley culture. The migratory patterns of people who speak this "variation" (is that fair) of the Kemetic lexicon have a distinct migratory history that places them OUTSIDE OF AFRICA for thousands of years, and they later reentered the continent. Do you deny the migratory history of these people that they recount with oral tradition (along with other members of this migration)? If not then why are you even making the connection to imply that these people came from Kemet or created it?
AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
Here is my retranslation of line 985 of the ancient 700BC Greek Hesiod Theogony, which proves the word does not mean "burnt face."

The Greek "Hesiod Theogony" is an intentional mistranslation of ancient Egyptian text by the Ionic ancient Greeks, to invent their ancient Greek religion and used to conquer the surrounding Greeks.

Here is my retranslation of the underlying text, which actually relates to magnificent white gypsum in the underlying original ancient Egyptian text...

-

Hesiod Theogony
lines 963-1002
(English translation)
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.01.0130%3Acard%3D963
(Greek text)
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3atext%3a1999.01.0129

Rain King
STAY BANNED!
Member # 23236

Rate Member
quote:
Here is my retranslation of line 985 of the ancient 700BC Greek Hesiod Theogony, which proves the word does not mean "burnt face."

The Greek "Hesiod Theogony" is an intentional mistranslation of ancient Egyptian text by the Ionic ancient Greeks, to invent their ancient Greek religion and used to conquer the surrounding Greeks.

Here is my retranslation of the underlying text, which actually relates to magnificent white gypsum in the underlying original ancient Egyptian text...

-

Hesiod Theogony
lines 963-1002
(English translation)
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.01.0130%3Acard%3D963
(Greek text)
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3atext%3a1999.01.0129

So you're exposing an ancient conspiracy by white Devils to misconstrue Medu Neter for the purpose of World domination. Interesting.
AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
 -

Color in Ancient Egypt

"White (hedj and shesep) - made from chalk mixed with gypsum, often employed as a lightener for other hues, and symbolizing purity, sacredness, cleanliness, and clarity. "
https://www.ancient.eu/article/999/color-in-ancient-egypt/

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
quote:
So you're exposing an ancient conspiracy by white Devils to misconstrue Medu Neter for the purpose of World domination. Interesting.

Actually read what I type. The ancient Greeks plagiarized ancient Egyptian texts, and mistranslated them for their own stories. Homer, another Ionic ancient Greek is known for doing this.
AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
 -

"Since the early centuries C.E., various authors have put forth the claim that Homer plagiarized the Iliad and Odyssey from an Egyptian poet named Phantasia. The story goes that Phantasia, daughter of Nicarchus, a professor of philosophy at Memphis, Egypt, wrote an account of the Trojan War and the adventures of Odysseus. Her poems were deposited in a temple at Memphis, where Homer procured a copy and followed them closely in composing his epic works."
https://www.brooklynmuseum.org/eascfa/dinner_party/heritage_floor/phantasia

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
That means it was the ancient Greeks misconstruing ancient Egyptian texts, as I show in the retranslation above.

By the way, the words in my retranslations that appear in red are the actual words and meanings.

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
With your very narrow focus on whether ancient Egypt was West or East African, you're missing out on the larger influence and cultural diffusion of ancient Egypt on the rest of the ancient world, and therefore the modern world.

Personally, I don't care either way.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 42938 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rain King
STAY BANNED!
Member # 23236

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Actually read what I type. The ancient Greeks plagiarized ancient Egyptian texts, and mistranslated them for their own stories. Homer, another Ionic ancient Greek is known for doing this.
That's all fine and dandy, but the main narrative that you're trying to promote is the notion of the Tigray being the descendants and or founders of ancient Kemet is it not?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

where is any detailed information on these sculptures? No provenance or date given this ia a Mikey presentation

They are probably under several hundred years old.

the Djene terracotta period is 12th-15th century A.D.

So how are we to know how long they were using this snake on the forehead symbol?
Was it 500 B.C.
or was it 5000 B.C.
or 10,000 B.C.

you don't know? If you don't know then you can't say it came from Egypt.

The sculptures dont look anything like Egyptian art, stop the nonsense. It's comical to think those sculptures are the work of Egyptian migrants

You're just like the Eurocentrics trying to claim

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I publish books not for people interested in Egypt, but instead for libraries. Because people, even those with PhDs are naturally going to resist my findings.

Only years, long after I'm dead and gone, will my work be able to be seriously evaluated by distant generations in the future. People who are not being strangled by today's status quo.

So my books are in major universities around the world. I don't publish for the money.

And by the way, though he may regret it now, but you can find that Asaur quoted me in one of his books. But what he quoted has never been publicly refuted by any scholar.

What's interesting about this connection is that these Ethiopians in particular are Semitic speakers. Now while there is good evidence of Semitic having origins in Northeast Africa, the language itself is almost exclusively associated with movements of people from the Near East. That being said the genesis of Semitic speaking people having an origin in Northeast Africa adjacent to the areas of early Nile Valley civilization could perhaps account for the affinities seen in the language.

The fact that they are "Ethio-SEMITIC" means that they came back INTO Africa via the Horn from the Late Period of Kemet onward. Kemet was NEVER "Semitic".

-

Therefore their history logically cannot be tied with ancient Kemet. These people DO NOT EVEN CLAIMS an origin in ancient Kemet. Semitic has been found in the Near East as early as 5,400 BC. The only thing popping in Northeast Africa at this time was Ta Seti/"Nubia" (assumed to stretch back to 5,900 BC). Their linguistic origins in adjacent Northeast Africa perhaps, but if that is the case then I'm quite certain that their language affinities can also be seen with Bantu speakers as well. Since ancient Kemet was a Bantu language.

The annoying part about these Hamitic Hypothesis guys is that they WILL NOT TOUCH any argument dealing with Bantu affinities to the ancient civilization that they IMPLY that they have strict ownership of. You're not really gonna step to Obenga or any of his students with ANY Hamitic Hypothesis nonsense, but you will still try to pass it off as the unchallenged truth. Kind of cowardly in my opinion. If you're gonna stand on it then STAND ON IT, don't make subtle implications. If you have a problem with my argument then SAY IT.

The Semitic languages did originate in the Nile Valley: http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=010267

The Semitic Languages Originated in Nile Valley

The Semitic languages are native to the Nile Valley. As a result, Semitic should be recognized as an African language. I call the Semitic languages Puntite languages.
The Semitic speaking people are native to the Nile Valley and Northeast Africa, they did not originate in Arabia.

The Semitic languages are divided into four groups: North-east Semitic, Northwest Semitic, Southeast Semitic and Southwest Semitic. The Ethiopian Semitic languages belong to the Southeast Semitic subgroup.

In ancient times modern Ethiopia and Somalia was called Punt. As a result I call the Semitic languages of Ethiopia: Puntite languages. In the Sumerian texts these Puntites may have been called Meluhhaites.

The Puntites lived in the Eastern desert of Egypt and Arabia for many years and on the Horn of Africa. The earliest representatives of this group are depicted on the Ivory label of King Dan (Udimu) of the first Dynasty of Kemit.

-

In the Ivory label of King Dan , we see Dan holding a mace “smiting the enemy”. The people were identified a jwntj.w "people with hunting bows”, and inhabitants of the Eastern Desert. The jewenetejes, were probably Semitic or Puntite speakers . Like the Jewenetejes the Puntites wore beards. The use of the bow by the Jeweneteje suggest that they were related to the Kushites.

-

The existence of Punt, in areas where Semitic languages is spoken plus several Semitic languages in the Sudan, especially Habesha suggest the presence of Semitic speakers in the Nile Valley since pre-Egyptian times. The Egyptians referred to Punt as "God's Land".

-

Punt is usually situated by researchers in the Red Sea Coast near the region where the Medjay lived, on into modern Ethiopia. this part of Africa was called Meluhha by the Assyrians.

-

Much of what we know about Punt comes from the Deir el-Bahri temple , On this mural is depicted the Puntite King Parahu (right) and his wife Ati. Note that King Parahu wears a beard

-

These areas today are inhabited by Semitic speakers ( Puntites, Habesha and etc). The intimacy between the Puntites and Egyptians make it clear that Semitic speakers were recognized as a respected population related to the Egyptians. This would explain the Semitic speaking populations in the Nile Valley who are not Arabic speakers. This is why I call the African Semitic languages Puntite languages because they were probably formerly spoken by the people of Punt.

The pre-Egyptian presence of Semitic speakers in the Nile Valley is supported by 1) the presence of Habesha and Colloquial Sudanese Arabic (CSA) in the Sudan and Nile Valley; and 2) Semitic loan words in ancient Egyptian and Meroitic.. Is a semitic language but it is not Arabic. If Semitic languages in the Sudan were the result of the spread of Islam, CSA would be an Arabic dialect--but it is not an Arabic dialect.

Anta Diop found an African root at the base of Semitic root words. Dr. Diop noted that the Semitic tri consonant root system is genetically related to the African root words in Semitic.

-

As a result, I call the Semitic languages Puntite languages. Egyptian and Semitic languages shared grammatical features and cognate. Egyptian Semitic terms were recognized by Erman and Albright (See: A. Erman. 1885. "Das Verhiltnis des Aegyptischen zu den semitischen Sprachen" ,ZDMG,1 XLVI, 9.; and W. F. Albright, Egypto-Semitic Etymology, The American Journal of Semitic Languages and Literatures, Vol. 34, No. 2 (Jan.),pp. 81-98).
CSL and Arabic are two distinct Semitic languages. In modern day Sudan, Colloquial Sudanese Arabic is recognized as a lingua franca or slang language.

Anas Elbashir Ahmed Musa has used comparative linguistic methods to illustrate the genetic linguistic relationship between Old Sudanese Language (Colloquial Sudanese Arabic) and Meroitic. Brother Anas Elbashir has illustrated the continued use of classical Meroitic terms among contemporary Sudanese.

Arabic scholars recognize that CSL is a Semitic language unique to the Sudanese because it has many vocabulary items from Sudanese languages including Nubian, but, especially Beja or Bidaweet.The relationship between Egyptian and Semitic and the Cognate Meroitic-Colloquial Sudanese Arabic or Classical Sudanese Language (CSL) Semitic terms makes it clear the Semitic languages originated in the Nile Valley and expanded from there into Eurasia.

The earliest civilization in Southwest Arabia date back to the 2nd Millenium. This culture is called the Tihama culture which originated in Africa. The people of the Tihama culture included Puntites.

This civilization probably originated in Nubia. It is characterized by the cheesecake or pillbox burial monuments which extend from Dhofar in Nubia, the Gara mountains to Adulis on the Gulf of Zula, to Hadramaut, Qataban, Ausan, Adenm, Asir, the Main area and Tihama.

Brother Anas Elbashir, after comparing Colloquial Sudanese Arabic to words in my Meroitic Word List, has illustrated the continued use of classical Meroitic terms among contemporary Sudanese.

In conclusion the Semitic speakers originated in the Nile Valley. The Puntites like the jwntj.w and other people in the Eastern Desert wore beards .

There was no back migration of Semitic speakers from Arabia into Africa. The migration was not into the Sudan, the Tihama material makes it clear the migration was from the Sudan/Nile Valley into Arabia.

-

Semitic and CSL are related to ancient Egyptian and Meroitic If the Semitic speakers in the Nile Valley , were due to a back migration from Asia into the Nile Valley Semitic speakers would speak an Arabic dialect instead of CSL.The Puntites were Semitic speakers.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
Cultures around the world had snakes on headdresses

My point with ancient words is that we are all related and our words and writing is all related.

To support The Lioness, how do you deal with snake headdresses from outside of Africa? And how do you know for sure which culture used snakes on the head or on headdresses first? Especially without being able to date the first "discovered" or "known" use.

Bhuta South Asia
 -

Mayan
 -

Mumbia
 -

Shri Lanka
 -

Aztec
 -

Indonesia
 -

Buddhism
 -

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
Why do we give away our African coulture to foreigners? And why do we allow foreigners to claim our African culture?

The underlying text of the Bible, where the idea of "Semitic" was invented by the ancient Greeks for fool people into believing fantasy, shows the word is not as it is claimed...

-

What Genesis 9:18 really says is in the underlying text...
 -

It's a shame and dishonor to simply hand over African culture to liars.

There is not such thing as "Semitic", since the word doesn't exist, except to those not willing or able to examine the underlying text.

Here we have the same word in the underlying text of Genesis 4:17, but the ancient Greek mistranslators assigned a different meaning to it...

-

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
Here is the distribution of the so-called name/word "Shem" in the Genesis and Exodus alone, proving the name "Shem" is an ancient Greek fabrication...

-

There is no such "Shem" and therefore there is no such "Semitic" language.

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
Here we have the so-called "Shem" in the New Testament. Are you kidding me???

-

Why do we push the lies of our enslavers?

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dr. Winters also argues that the Semitic came out of Nile Valley culture. The migratory patterns of people who speak this "variation" (is that fair) of the Kemetic lexicon have a distinct migratory history that places them OUTSIDE OF AFRICA for thousands of years, and they later reentered the continent. Do you deny the migratory history of these people that they recount with oral tradition (along with other members of this migration)? If not then why are you even making the connection to imply that these people came from Kemet or created it?
The Migration of African people into West Africa is complicated because most people don't understand that until fairly recently most people lived in North Africa and the Nile Valley. As a result both Black African and Semitic speakers had migrated into the Levant and Anatolia. That is why African Semitic languages are related to Akkadian, and not Central Semitic languages like Arabic and Hebrew.

After 1200 BC many Africans were forced out of Eurasia as the Indo-European and Hau (Chinese). That is why the Yoruba, and other groups speak of a migration from the Middle East into to West Africa .

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
Here's the real word in the Rosetta Stone...

-

As much as I would not have imagined it, the Rosetta Stone, an ancient Greek document, is an accurate translation, while the Bible is an ancient Greek intentional mistranslation.

Why did they translate one accurately and the other inaccurately? It proves they did it intentionally, to fool people.

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
The oldest living humans in the world are all of a sudden the youngest? Wow!

Our oldest human ancestors' fossilized remains have been excavated in the Afar region of Ethiopia, dated 4.4 million years ago and 3.2 million years ago.

Ethiopian language is Ethiopian language.

If it weren't for Ethiopians migrating to the western region of the African continent 80,000 years ago, there would be no West Africans and therefore no West African language.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Cultures around the world had shakes on headdresses

My point with ancient words is that we are all related and our words and writing is all related.

To support The Lioness, how do you deal with snake headdresses from outside of Africa? And how do you know for sure which culture used snakes on the head or on headdresses first? Especially without being able to date the first "discovered" or "known" use.

Bhuta South Asia
 -

Mayan
 -

-

yes, they don't want us to know that Kemet was a Pan-Global culture

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
 -
AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
I'm surprised those of you who believe the ancient Egyptians were West Africans don't provide an alternative word match to each hieroglyphic word I provide an Amarigna/Tigrigna word match to.

Although I've possibly matched thousands of hieroglyphic words to Amarigna/Tigrigna throughout my 23 books, as I match to words here, you can at least try to keep up with my matches, by providing and alternative West African match of your own.

As an example, we're talking about the word, jrat/chira which means "tail".

So I'll do your work for you. I believe Asaur identifies Yoruba as the language he believes is the language of the hieroglyphs. So let's use the language of Yoruba to match any hieroglyphic word match I provide from Amarigna/Tigrigna... but you have to be able to provide an alternative Yoruba word match to every Amarigna/Tigrigna word I do.

The aja flag oat hieroglyph (you say it is a feather) can be a consonant or a vowel. Let's compare this pronunciation to Yoruba...

iru - tail (n.) (Yoruba)
https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=yo&text=tail&op=translate

Although there is a way to expand this, in terms of the way a word's pronunciation[//i] or [i]meaning can slightly change over time, but I won't do the hard work for you.

So we can see that the Yoruba word, iru/"tail" can be considered to be a match and relative of the Tigrigna chira/"tail".

Again, I'm not going to do your hard work for you. But you shouldn't make claims without doing as much work as I do. Pictures of people's faces is not enough to compare, if you're claiming language.

It's easiest to use a Yoruba to English dictionary or word list, such as the one at Tok-Pisin.com...

-
https://www.tok-pisin.com/yoruba-translation/yoruba-to-english.php?letter=%C3%A0 .

If you believe the first pronunciation syllable in the word is [I], then here is the list...
https://www.tok-pisin.com/yoruba-translation/yoruba-to-english.php?letter=%C3%AC ...

ěrú - tail

So do this for each word I provide an Amarigna/Tigrigna match to. We'll then be able to see if you can consistently match each and every ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic word, as I do.

Rain King
STAY BANNED!
Member # 23236

Rate Member
quote:
I'm surprised those of you who believe the ancient Egyptians were West Africans don't provide an alternative word match to each hieroglyphic word I provide an Amarigna/Tigrigna word match to.

Although I've possibly matched thousands of hieroglyphic words to Amarigna/Tigrigna throughout my 23 books, as I match to words here, you can at least try to keep up with my matches, by providing and alternative West African match of your own.

As an example, we're talking about the word, jrat/chira which means "tail".

So I'll do your work for you. I believe Asaur identifies Yoruba as the language he believes is the language of the hieroglyphs. So let's use the language of Yoruba to match any hieroglyphic word match I provide from Amarigna/Tigrigna... but you have to be able to provide an alternative Yoruba word match to every Amarigna/Tigrigna word I do.

The aja flag oat hieroglyph (you say it is a feather) can be a consonant or a vowel. Let's compare this pronunciation to Yoruba...

iru - tail (n.) (Yoruba)
https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=yo&text=tail&op=translate

Although there is a way to expand this, in terms of the way a word's pronunciation[//i] or [i]meaning can slightly change over time, but I won't do the hard work for you.

So we can see that the Yoruba word, iru/"tail" can be considered to be a match and relative of the Tigrigna chira/"tail".

Again, I'm not going to do your hard work for you. But you shouldn't make claims without doing as much work as I do. Pictures of people's faces is not enough to compare, if you're claiming language.

It's easiest to use a Yoruba to English dictionary or word list, such as the one at Tok-Pisin.com...

-
https://www.tok-pisin.com/yoruba-translation/yoruba-to-english.php?letter=%C3%A0 .

If you believe the first pronunciation syllable in the word is [I], then here is the list...
https://www.tok-pisin.com/yoruba-translation/yoruba-to-english.php?letter=%C3%AC ...

ěrú - tail

So do this for each word I provide an Amarigna/Tigrigna match to. We'll then be able to see if you can consistently match each and every ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic word, as I do.

Old news.

"Linguistic Unity With Southern and Western Africa
In a detailed study of languages, Diop clearly demonstrates that Ancient Egyptian, modern Coptic of Egypt and Walaf of West Africa are related, with the latter two having their origin in the former.

"Pharaonic Egyptian - Wolof; (Wolof meaning)

Aku - Aku : foreigners (Creole descendants of European traders and African wives)

anu - K.enou : pillar

atef - ate : a crown of Osiris, judge of the soul (to judge)

ba - bei : the ram-god (goat)

ben ben - ben ben : overflow, flood

bon - bon : evil

bu - bu : place

bu bon - bu bon : evil place

bu nafret - bu rafet : good place

da - da : child

Djoob - Djob : a surname

fero - fari : king

itef - itef : father

kau - kaou : elevated, above (heaven)

kem -khem : black (burnt, burnt black)

kemat - kematef : end of a period, completion, limit

khekh - khekh : to fight, to wage war, war

kher - ker : country (house)

lebou - Lebou : those at the stream, Lebou/fishermen Senegal

maat - mat : justice

mer - maar : love (passionate love)

mun - won : buttocks

nag - nag : bull (cattle)

nak - nak : ox, bull (cow)

NDam - NDam : throne

neb - ndab : float

nen - nen : place where nothing is done (nothingness)

nit - nit : citizen

Ntr - Twr : protecting god, totem

nwt - nit : fire of heaven (evening light)

o.k. - wah keh : correct, right

onef - onef : he (past tense)

ones - ones : she (past tense)"

Yoruba

Ourbaiu - great of souls, a title of gods or kings
Ouruba - Great God of soul

Egungun (Yoruba) and Djed Pillar (ancient Kemet)

EGYPT YORUBA
1. Wu (rise) Wu (rise)
2. Ausa (Osiris, father of the gods) Ausa (father)
3. Ere (python/ Serpent) Ere (Python / Serpent)
4. Horise (a great god) Orise (a great god)
5. Sen (group of worshippers) Sen ( to worship)
6. Ged (to chant0 Igede (a chant)
7. Ta (sell / offer) Ta (sell/offer)
8. Sueg (a fool) Suegbe (a fool)
9. On ( living person) One ( living person)
10. Kum (a club) Kumo( a club)
11. Enru (fear / terrible) Eru (fear / terrible
12. Kun / qun (brave man) Ekun (title of a brave man)
13. Win (to be) Wino (to be)
14. Odonit (festival) Odon (festival)
15. Ma or mi (to breath) Mi. (to breathe)
16. Tebu (a town) Tebu (a town)
17. Adumu (a water god) Adumu (a water god)
18. Khu (to kill) Ku (die)
19. Rekha (knowledge} Larikha (knowledge)
20 Hika (evil) Ika (evil)
21 Mhebi (humble) Mebi, humble to ones family
22 Sata (perfect) Santan (perfect)
23 Unas (lake of fire) Una (fire)
24 Tan (complete) Tan (complete)
25 Beru (force of emotion) Beru (fear)
26 Em (smell) Emi (smell)
27 Pa (open) Pa (break open)
28 Bi (to become) Bi (to give birth, to become)
29 Hepi (a water god) Ipi (a water god)
30 Sami (water god) Sami (a water god)
31 Osiri (a water god) Oshiri (a water god)
32 Heqet – Re (frog deity) Ekere (the frog)
33 Feh (to go away) Feh (to blow away)
34 Kot (build) Ko (build)
35 Kot (boat) Oko (boat)
36 Omi (water) Omi (water)
37 Ra (time) Ira (time)
38 Oni (title of Osiris) Oni (title of the king of Ife)
39 Budo (dwelling place) Budo (dwelling place)
40 Dudu (black image of Osiris) Dudu (black person)
41 Un (living person) Una (living person)
42 Ra (possess) Ra (possess/buy)
43 Beka (pray/confess) Be or ka (to pray or confess)
44 Po (many) Po (many/cheap)
45 Horuw (head) middle Egyptian Oruwo (head) (Ijebu)
46 Min (a god) Emin (spirit)
47 Ash (invocation) Ashe (invocation)
48 Aru (mouth) Arun (mouth ) Ilaje
49 Do (river) Odo (river)
50 Do (settlement) Udo (settlement)
51 Shekiri (water god) Shekiri (a water god)
52 Bu (a place) Bu ,a place
53 Khepara (beetle Akpakara (beetle)
54 No (a water god Eno (a water god)
55 Ra -Shu (light after darkness Uran-shu (the light of the moon
56 Run-ka (spirit name) Oruko (name)
57 Deb/dib to pierce Dibi (to pierce)
58 Maat (goddess of justice Mate (goddess of justice)
59 Aru (rise) Ru (rise up)
60 Fa (carry) Fa (pull)
61 Kaf (pluck) Ka (pluck)
62 Bu bi (evil place) Bubi (evil place)
63 In- n (negation In-n (negation)
64 Iset (a water god) Ise (a water god)
65 Shabu (watcher) Ashonbo (watcher)
66 Semati (door keeper) Sema (lock/shut the door)
67 Khenti amenti (big words of Osiris Yenti – yenti (big, very big)
68 Ma (to know) Ma (to know)
69 Bebi, a son of osiris) Ube, a god
70 Tchatcha chief (they examined the death to see if they tricked tsatsa (a game of tricks, gambling )
71 Ren( animal foot) Ren (to walk)
72 Ka (rest) Ka (rest/tired)
73 Mu (water) Mu (drink water)
74 Abi (against) Ubi (against / impediment)
75 Reti (to beseech) Retin (to listen)
76 Hir (praise) Yiri (praise)
77 Ta(spread out) Ta (spread out)
78 Kurud (round) Kurudu (round)
79 Ak – male Ako (male)
80 Se – to create Se (to create)
81 Hoo (rejoice) Yo (rejoice)
82 Kamwr (black) Kuru (extremely black
83 Omitjener (deep water) Omijen (deep water)
84 Nen, the primeval water mother) Nene (mother
85 Ta (land) Ita (land junction)
86 Horiwo (head) Oriwo (head)
87 Ro (talk) Ro (to think)
88 Kurubu (round) Kurubu (deep and round)
89 Penka (divide) Kpen (divide)
90 Ma-su (to mould) Ma or su (to mould)
91 Osa (time) Osa (time)
92 Osa (tide) Osa ( tide)
93 Fare (wrap) Fari (wrap)
94 Kom (complete) Kon (complete)
95 Edjo (cobra) Edjo (cobra)
96 Didi (red fruit) Diden (red)
97 Ba (soul) Oba (king) soul of a people
98 Ke (hill) Oke( hill
99 Anubis (evil deity) Onubi (evil person)
100 Kan (one: Middle Egyptian) Okan one)
101 Nam (water god) Inama (water god)

-  -

I'm surprised that you do not directly challenge those others who specialize in linguistics, and who are expounding on a narrative opposite of yours. Did you see what Dr. Winters wrote? Now while having differing views on the matter from the former Ausar Imhotep has challenged others in the video that I posted to display where any non Bantu language and specifically Cushitic demonstrate a relationship via the comparative method.

At this point the evidence on the first page alone showing cultural correspondence is sufficient enough to anybody who does not have petty juvenile biasness and or prejudices.

Not to mention we have consistent genetic evidence for the involvement of Bantoid peoples. Can't say the same for the Tigray..

Rain King
STAY BANNED!
Member # 23236

Rate Member
quote:
Cultures around the world had snakes on headdresses

Bhuta South Asia

Mayan

Mumbia

Shri Lanka

Aztec

Indonesia

Buddhism
 -

Those places all have pyramids (an African innovation) and sickle cell ;
 -
 -

-

A.6' 7,11 X-ray findings of the
skulls in Mayan Indians were suggestive of sickle
cell disease.
20 It has also been described in Mexicans.
The sickle cell trait was found in 7.3 per cent
of a series of over eight thousand Negroes,9 with
a higher percentage in South African natives.10

link

The Bantu is the common root not the Tigray.

Rain King
STAY BANNED!
Member # 23236

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[QB] Cultures around the world had shakes on headdresses

Bhuta South Asia
 -

Mayan
 -

-

yes, they don't want us to know that Kemet was a Pan-Global culture

-

HOW THE WORD FOR GOD N-G-R, BECAME NIGGER...
THE WORD NAGA~HOW THE WORD FOR GOD N-G-R BECAME NIGGER

The ancient Egyptians called their Pharaohs "N-G-R" (Net-ger) because the Egyptian Pharaoh was seen as a representation of the sun and the Sun God. The original Pharaohs who were pure Black Africans SAW BLACK SKIN AS SACRED AND A DIRECT BLESSING FROM THE SUN GOD, ATEN. In fact Blackness and black skin became associated with God and the sun.BLAC

K PEOPLE WERE POWERFUL, CULTURALLY ADVANCED, MILITARILY SUPERIOR, BLACK/DARK BROWN IN COMPLEXION, STRONG STATURE, TALL AND DESCRIBED AS A "HANDSOME" RACE , (SEE HERODOTUS, "THE HISTORIES,DESCRIPTIONS OF "ETHIOPIANS" OF AFRICA AND SOUTH INDIA).

The recognition of the Pharaoh as a living God and the black skin as a blessing spread world wide to other cultures. In fact the term "Net-ger" became the Ethiopian "Negus" or "Negashi."In the Sudroid (Indo-Negroids of India) languages of India, which are part of the Cushite branch of the African languages, the term "Naga" denotes original or first.In fact, in ancient India, the people with the blackest skins were respected and held to igh esteem,unlike today where the racist, colonialist and alien concept of "varna" or caste color racism places Sudroids, Indo-Negroids, Black Tribals, Dalits, Negro-Australoids and other BLACKS AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF INDIAN SOCIETY.See www.dalitstan.org/books/sudroid The term "Ngola" (Angola) means "King" in the Angolan languages. This term was mistaken by the Portugese to mean the DESCRIBE "Ndongo," the kingdom.The first people to corrupt the term "N-G-R" were the Roman invaders of Egypt who may have heard the term used to describe the leader of Egypt or Nubia. The term "Niger" was later used to mean any Black/Negroid person that the Romans saw in Africa or anywhere else.The Romans tried to invade Nubia during the early years of the Christian Era. Then, Nubia-Kush was ruled by a line of Queens called "Ka'andak'es (Candace). One such queen and her son defeated the Roman army at Aswan, (see http://community.webtv.net/paulnubiaempire ) Egypt and burned the Roman Fort.AND CARRIED THE BRONZE HEAD OF ROMAN EMPEROR AGUSTUS TO THECUSHITE (NUBIAN) CITY OF NAPATA.The Romans colonized and spread the Latin language to Europe. Due to this linguistic influence,the Latin term "Niger" became "Negre" in French and "Negro" in Spanish.The English colonialists and slave entity borrowed the term "Negro" from the Spanish. The term for Black people in England before Shakespeare was "Moor" or "Black-a-Moor." The English slave owners degraded and defiled the entire name by turning the Negro into a slave and turning the original term "Ned-ger" or "God" into the racist term "Nigger." One can say that they have insulted the sacred name for "God" and have oppressed the original people created by God.

This phenomena is due to their own sense of inferiority.LIST OF NAMES FROM THE ORIGINAL TERM FOR "GOD" AND "NEGRO/BLACK" N-G-R (net-ger) Ancient Egyptian for God Net-tyr (Net-ger) Khemitic/ancient Egyptian = God, Sacred, Nature Net-tyr (Net-ger) Negus (Nee-goos) Ethiopian term for "Emperor." Negashi (Nee-gah-shee) Ethiopian term for "Emperor or King." Niger: Roman/Latin term for Black or Negro Negre: French for Negro or Black Negro: Spanish for Black "Nigger" racist, corrupted term used to insult, degrade, enfuriate. Nigga: (pronounced "nig-gah), used as a term of endearment by some youth; rejected by othersas sounding too close to the racist term "Nigger." Netzer (as in Nazerine) Hebrew for "root, original) Naga (South Indian and African term) (Black Negro tribes of India and Africa - Sudan to Nigeria) = original Nagaloka - The Black Negro, Negro-Australoid, Indo-Negroid/Sudroidlands and people in Asia (India to Indonesia)(see more from the book, "Nagaloka,' by M. Gopinath (Dalit Sahitya Akademy, Bangalore, India)also see "A History of Racism and Terrorism, and Overcoming," at www.xlibris.com Ndaba (Manding-Congo/South Africa) = A counsel of wise people, kings, chiefs, ect. Ngola (Manding-C.. "King/Lord" Nkosi = God (Zulu, South Africa) Ngosi = blessing (Ibo, Nigeria) Nyamekye = God's Gift (Akan, Ghana)
Nile (Egypt, Sacred River) Niger (West Africa; Sacred River) Niger (country in West Africa) Nigeria (country in West Africa) Nugarmatta: Term used by Africans of Ghana Empire to call themselves (see writings of IbnButtata -- National Geographic MagazineSo this is the true story and origins of the "N" word. NEVER FORGET THAT THE WORD "NIGGER" CAME FROM THE KHEMITE/EGYPTIANTERM FOR "GOD" AND AND THAT WORD IS "N-G-R" OR "NET-GER."iN CONCLUSION, IT IS TIME THAT NEGROES, PAN-NEGROES (PAN-AFRICANS,MELANESIAN NEGROIDS, INDO-NEGROIDS, NEGRO-AUSTRALOIDS) AND BLACKS WORLD WIDE START BELIEVING THAT THE NEGRO IS OF THE GODHEAD AND SHOULD START BELIEVING IT, HAVING SELF-CONFIDENCE, BELIEF IN SELF AND IN ABILITY.IT IS TIME TO REVIVE AND RETURN TO BLACK/NEGRO RELIGIONS THAT HELP DEVELOP THE MIND, BODY, SOUL, SPIRIT AND THE BELIEF IN SELF, RATHER THANIN ANOTHER PEOPLE'S SHRINES, HOLY BOOKS, HOLY LANDS AND GODS OR IN RELIGIONS THAT PREACH OF BLACKS BEING "CURSED" OR PREACH"BROTHERHOOD" ON ONE SIDE OF THEIR FACES WHILE COMMITTING ETHNIC CLEANSING, SANCTIFIED RACISM AND GENOCIDE ON BLACKS. DEEPER KNOWLEDGE FOR YOUR MINDS!! The word Naga Means "Serpent" in the Vedic Sanskrit. The Hindu Naga Serpent Gods of India are mention in the "Upanishad Texts", Nagini for the feminine. Indian Serpent Ruler, son of Kadru (Kedar in Hebrew means Black). In ancient India , the people with the blackest skins were respected and held to high esteem; original, first or primary. The Nagas ruled India as well as a substantial portion of Asia from Arabia to China and the South Pacific, as well as the Indian Ocean region.There are a few definitions of the Naga but the origin is the Naga serpent, or the Naga's a race of serpent like people from Hindu and Buddhist mythology. The word Naga comes from the Sanskrit and nag is still the word for snake, especially the cobra, in most of the languages of India . The Naga is referring to the people who have full access to the Kundalini energy.Kundalini being a serpentine force, to be honored with being called a Naga is to be wise as the serpent. Matthew 10:16 verse "Be ye therefore wise as Serpents, yet gentle as doves."

Note:
The Snake (Serpent Spirit) has been a symbol of wisdom since the metaphysical story of Adam and Eve. It's the wise Serpent who offered them the fruit of knowledge. Also attach to the wise Nag serpent is eternal healing, mystery, magical power, and holiness throughout most of the ancient non-western world. It's the represents the power of life death resurrection. It's used in everything from sex potions to drugs to kill cancer, life and death. .Its poison can kill and used to heal, is shed its skin as a symbol of resurrection. It's a symbol of all the four elements water, air, earth and fire. The wise serpent lives in water and also in the earth, the poison is fire and the movement in "S" form is the same way waves move across air. Its symbol is used today in medicine, and other healing professions in the form of the Caduceus, and its live descendants are hailed as sacred and used in everything from cancer drugs to sex potions.

Other words related to the Naga or Nag: Naga-raj:King of cobras Naga-rjuna:A Baudha Saint Nag-eena:Gem of Ring, Diamond, great Nag-endra:Lord Shiva Nag-esh:Lord Shiva, Lord of snakes Nag-eshwar:Airawat, Sheshnaag Nag-eshwaran:Lord Snake Nag-mani: Lord Krishna, Snake's Gem Nag-pal:Protector of Snakes Nag-pati:Master of Snakes Nag-raj:Sheshnaag, Snake king Nag-ulan:WittyNigerandNiger-ia:are two countries in Africa . The words " Niger " means in Ibo "King (emperor)" and "Niger-ia" means "Queen (empress)."Negro:is a Spanish word meaning "Black." Negro is closely connected to the word Necro, a Greek word, which means "Dead." "Black" and "dead" is also derived from Naga the "Black Serpent". In other languages such as Italian, northern dialects still use Negherto refer to "black."Negerin Dutch and German had the same meaning. In the Netherlands, Negeris generally not considered a slur, but in German the word has fallen out of use. Negro is the preferred polite term for a black person, in contemporary Portuguese. In French, Nčgre was the word generally used in the 19th century and earlier times to describe black persons of African origin, or, sometimes, African slaves. It now too is considered as a racist word, and the word noir (black) is always used instead. Negger: "Golden One" in ancient Kemit. Negger is another form of the god "Geb also referred to as Seb and Keb. This god was the personification of the earth, and indeed this is what his name means earth, and thus it was said that when he laughed, it caused earthquakes. The feminine version would be the goose that laid the golden egg reference to the universe being an egg before the big bang. Also Mother Goose would be a way later version of Geb. Geb is prosperity becauseof the association with fatness, and pregnancy, cosmic egg and so forth, the individual glyph became used as the word for goose represented as a black goose, where black represented thefertile soil and also the people of the land, The Negger's. It is also a termed for the King-Initiatewhich keeps its connection to Naga the Serpent King/ Queen. Literally translated ArnoldSchwarzenegger (German) Schwarz = Black or Black-Negger. Niger: is a masculine derivative of the ancient Kamite wordNgu, which means Serpent King. It is a title of the Kamite King, Pharaoh or Priest.Niger-iais a feminine derivative of the ancient Kamite wordNga, (Naga) which means "SerpentQueen." It is a title of the Egyptian Queen; this title was given to those who have mastered theUraeus power. When you see an Egyptian headdress which has a snake on the top of it, you arelooking a Uraeus crown. Seen in most hieroglyphs as an upright form of an spitting cobra, usedas a symbol of sovereignty, royalty, deity and divine authority in ancient Kemit. Uraeus isobvious reference to the Kundalini energy.Niger II:officially the Republic of Niger is a landlocked country in Western Africa, named after the Niger River . It borders Nigeria and Benin to the south, Burkina Faso and Mali to the west,Algeria and Libya to the north and Chad to the east. The capital city is Niamey. Nigeria: (country in West Africa) Ngosi: blessing ( Ibo , Nigeria ) Naga-saki: A Japanese city destroyed by an atomic bomb in 1945, by the U.S. and it means"Serpent Spirit" or "Serpent Life-Force. "Nig-gina: is the Mesopotamian word for "Justice."Nig-sisa: is the Mesopotamian word for "Righteousness."Uru-niggina-kiagga: in Babylon means the "City which Loves Truth."Uru-niggina-sisa:in Babylon means the "City of Truth and Justice."Uru-nigerim-hulgig: in Babylon , means the "City which Hates Evil.Ngola:(Manding-Congo) = "King/Lord"Nega Negast: An Ethiopian word which, means Serpent King of Kings.

The Kebra Negast, also called the "Book of the Glory of Kings of Ethiopia," has been in existence for at least a thousand years, it contains the true history of the origin of the Solomonicline of kings in Ethiopia .Negus(King) The Kebra Negast is often referred to as the Rastafarian Bible. It was handed down from generation to generation orally, in Rastafarian and West Indian culture. It contains a mix of the history and traditions of the Ethiopia Orthodox faith. It documents the descent of the Ethiopian royal lineage from King David to Emperor Haile Selassie.Nag Hammadi: is an ancient Aramaic and Hebrew scripture which means "The Serpent Black Guide." Origin of the gospels and you can study them today if you research anything on Gnosticism. Nibiru:Sumerian, the Golden Light (Auric Halo). This golden light connected to the Lead to gold you hear so much about in Alchemy which is an internal process. Those who call themselves Naga understood their royal connection and there mastery of the most advanced transformation process on planet earth called alchemy. So much so they named themselves after that fact. Nibiru, to the Babylonians, was the celestial body associated with the god Murduke. The name is Akkadian and also means "crossing place" or "place of transition", which is connected to the transformation of alchemy. In most Babylonian texts it is identified with the planet Jupiter. In1976 Zecharia Sitchin wrote a book called The Twelfth Planet or Nibiru by Sitchin and Eldem.Nibiruin Sumerian tablets referred to an undiscovered 12th Planet or Planet X. Unlike the other planets in our solar system, Nibiruallegedly has an elliptical orbit and moves clockwise rather than counterclockwise. Nibiru's orbit passes through our solar system only once every 3,600years, which is equal to one Nibiruan year. This controversial theory is based on Mr. Sitchin'sinterpretation of ancient Sumerian texts and cuneiform tablets, having its origins in the Bible, the book of Genesis. Sitchin has spent decades as an archeologist and historian researching ancientwritings from the Sumerian civilization and putting them into his five-part paperback series.Ndaba:(Manding-Congo/South Africa) =A council of wise people, kings, chiefs.Netjer: is the Medu origin of the word Nigger, which means "God", God of wisdom or force of nature. Medu Netjer is also the origin of the word "Mother Nature."Netjer, a Kemetic word meaning "divine power," is the one self- created deity which manifests in myriads of forms as the many forms of god/goddess manifest in nature. Each of the aspects is separate, but each remainsa part of the whole. The word for divinity that they used to represent the sum of all the names of the gods and goddesses is "NTR", pronounced "Net-jer", this word means simply means God.Nergal: is "the Healer" in the Sumerian lore. In ancient Sumeria, the Anunnaki which are also called Sun Serpents, The Heavenly Serpent, or The Serpent and the Rainbow, were the Serpentskings. Take for instance the Naki in the word Anunnaki. As in one of the chief Sumerian godsEnki, (connected to the Naki) "en" is translated as a title equivalent to lord; also a title given to the High Priest; "ki" which means earth; (connected to Geb the black goose). Naki is also connected "Nake" in s-NAKE) name for the Initiates of Chaldea, corresponding to the Nagas or "Snake-Kings."Shub-Niggar-uth:is an ancient Sumerian name for God, called later in Latin called Pan. It is areference to the constellation Sirius. Shub-Niggurath; often associated with the phrase "The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young". Also is sometimes referred to as "The Black Ram of The Forest with a Thousand Ew." The Black Goat is a personification of Pan. Nakiel:another name of the Arch-angel Uriel.Naki-elin Hebrew means "Serpent of God," or "Knowledge of God," or" fire of God." In The Book of Adam and Eve he presides over repentance. He's is the dark angel who wrestled with Jacob at Peniel (Pineal Gland). The Magusclaims that alchemy was brought down to earth by him.Abe-Naki:"Father Serpent", a name of an Indigenous people in America or the so-called Native Americans. The AbenakialsoWabanaki, meaning people of the dawn, are a tribe of Native Americans/First Nations belonging to the Algonquian peoples of the Northeast portion of North America. Nuga-rmar-ta and Nago-mina: establishers of civilizations in Ghana and Mali that existed in the area before 1000 B.C.E.Naba:In the Mossi tribe King is currently called "Naga", which is "Naba," which later developed into "Nuba" or "Nubia."Nahsiis another word for "Nubian." Nebo: the Babylonian word or the Biblical Hebrew word "Nebo." Hebrew-Assyrian word"Nebo" means "Prophet" or "Eye" as in the "All-Seeing Eye." "Neboor Nabu"means prophet, proclaimer. The Babylonian "Nebo"is the heavenly scribe. In Star Wars the Phantom Menacethe princess Padme Amidala home world was Naboo an obvious play on them being Babylonian.Jar-Jar Binks is a "Gungun" The Gungans resemble Hadrosaurs, A type of dinosaur. This is are presentation of the reptilian Kundalini serpent life force. They lived under the water and the Naboo live above ground. The gunguns are the primal life force and Amidala's people are the transformed version of the, beauty and the beast. When she meets with their king she tells them that they always lived together in peace and how they need each other to survive. Pointing out the higher and lover self coming together. Nakir:Is a black angel in Mohammedan lore.Nabi: is the Arabic equivalent, which means "Master of Knowledge" and is derived from the ancient Kama'atu (Egyptian) word " Neb. " meaning Gold. Neb (Serpent) spelt backwards is"Ben," short for "Ben Ben," meaning Source, Spring or Phoenix-Bird or "Serpent in the Sky"). Naga-raj: means "King of Serpents, Serpent King." Nagaraj or Nagraj is a common Indian surname. Naga-bhushan: means "One who wears Snakes as ornaments of Shiva."Nag-endra: means "King of Snakes." Means "lord of snakes" from Sanskrit Naga or again snake. The Nag is combined with the "Endra," is the Hindu god Indra, used here to mean "lord".This is a word used in Hindu texts to refer to a large snake.Nag-esh: "Snake in Man," which is a reference to the Kundalini serpent force sleeping in the garden at the base of your spine.

Naga Kanya: "Snake of the Rainbow." The Naga Kanya is a Seven-headed Cobra, a counter part of the God Vishnu. Naga-rjuna of India is shown with a golden aura, or halo, of Seven Serpentsthat is an indication of a very high degree of Initiation. The symbolism of the Seven Serpents is areference to the (Seven Chakras).Naga Lakshmi: "Queen of Snakes."Naga-mani: "Mind of Serpents." Some of the earliest legends describe The Naga women who turn from human to snake at will, aided by a jewel embedded in their forehead which is the pineal gland or third eye. This is a myth, referencing the power of the rising Kundalini.Nagal: "Serpent-God" and is the title of the medicine men, magicians and initiates in ancientMexico , Central and South American Indigenous civilizations. Nagal means a "Teacher, Serpent-God, Chief", In Uruguay.Naggai: is Hebrew and it means "giving light, shining, brilliant, illuminating, enlightening, luminous intelligence. Nachash: is Hebrew and means "Serpent."Nachash, is the serpent that spoke to the woman in the Garden of Eden. The Hebrew wordNachashis translated to "shine" as in golden aura,illumination of full Kundalini. Also means whisper (as in enchantment)Nachashis the Shiningenchanter. He was also shrewd, cunning, smooth, slick higher intelligence. Nazarene: (Nasarene, Naaserene, Nazirite or Nazarite) is a Hebrew (Het-Heru) word whichmeans Aide, Helper or Friend; also means a native or resident of Nazareth. Naziriteor Nazarite The German word Nazi, the German fascist party controlled under Hitler in 1933 to 1945, is also derived from the Hebrew word Nazi-ror Nazi-rite. Naas:(gnosis) and this is the realm of the People or those made from mud "Black mud" (melanin). Naga-Krita:(Chinese are from the Ngu-African descent), Chinese are even said to have originated with the Serpent demi-gods. In China , the Naga is given the form of the Dragon, also called the "Dragon Spirit" the Emperor-King and is known as the "Son of Heaven." Naga-rjuna:called in Tibetan, Lu-trub, "The God-Serpents". In Tibet , they are still known in a symbolic sense and are called "Lu (Dragon)."Nahua: is a Mexican word which means "Serpent."Ngola: ( Angola ) means "King" in the Angolan languages.Negus:(Nee-goos) Ethiopian term for Emperor. Niger: Roman/Latin term for Black or Negro Negre: French for Negro or Black Negro: Spanish for Black SearchSearch History: Searching...Result 00 of 0000 results for result for p. The Word Naga n Nigger

The White Devils absolutely HATE this context of history, because it is the truth that they do not want black people to fully grasp. White Devils prosper in the ignorance that black people have of this type of information.

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
You're stuck on word lists. Do some sentences.
AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
 -

The Egyptian ancestors were called ntsl, and there is a particular reason. The word transforms from hatchet symbol to the deceased ancestor in three steps...

• The word begins as a noun, metsrebi (መጽረቢ) "axe"
     -

-
  • Then through sound change in the Tigrigna language where the [M] transforms to the [N] pronunciation and the [R] transforms to ythe [L] pronunciation, this noun becomes the verb, netsle (ነጸለ)"detach"
     -
  • Finally, the vowels transform, and the word becomes an adjective, ntsl (ንጽል) "detached," which is the deceased ancestor in heaven, detached from the living.
     -

Here we can compare the use of the word in sentences on the Rosetta Stone and in the underlying text of Genesis...

Rosetta Stone
 -

Underlying text of Genesis
 -

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
Stop quoting anything related to the Bible. The so-called Bible is your enslaver and captor's fake religion, invented by the ancient Greeks 2000 years ago to control you, your thoughts and your actions.

The so-called Bible is an intentional mistranslation into a religion by the ancient Greeks from ancient Egyptian documents.

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com