EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » The genetic history of the Southern Arc: , Natufians etc, Lazaridis 2022 (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: The genetic history of the Southern Arc: , Natufians etc, Lazaridis 2022
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
LMAO [Big Grin] Funny how both Taz and Yatunde instead of addressing the points of my argument go on to ad-hominem tangents about my personal beliefs or religion. No, I'm not an "evolutionist" nor have I ever given any indication as such. The idiot Taz jumps to this idiotic conclusion just because I don't hold to the same childish literal interpretation of the bible as him. And no, I don't belong to any of the heretical Christian-derived, cults Yatunde. I was raised Catholic but in my education I've moved away past that and affirm a more orthodox approach to the bible that is still apostolic. As I said my views are based on both bible and Didache.

Regardless, I don't know what any of this has to do with the issues discussed. Ad-hominem comments are the tactics of losers.

A hit dog will holler

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2723 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Agreed, especially with ad-hominem. I find this especially common with women who lose debates and men with mental issues.
Posts: 26381 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Why are you stalking my social media?
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yatunde Lisa Bey:
A hit dog will holler

Exactly... that's why he jumps from thread to thread obsessing over me and the topic of black people being Israelites. And that's why his hypocritical ass cries about "ad homs" when I have screenshots of him spewing attacks at the entire black community

Can't make this stuff up

Posts: 2628 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I would have said any of the nasty things he said and/or if I would have spewed racial stereotypes toward an entire community just because I was angry... best believe I would have been banned.
Posts: 2628 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tazarah:

Exactly... that's why he jumps from thread to thread obsessing over me and the topic of black people being Israelites. And that's why his hypocritical ass cries about "ad homs" when I have screenshots of him spewing attackings at the entire black community

Can't make this stuff up

Actually you can make stuff up because that is exactly what YOU do all the time. You make claims and I simply debunk them with EVIDENCE and FACTS. When you try to flee to other threads spewing the same lies, I just follow to dispel those lies. I don't "obsess" over black people or Israelites. What I obsess over is truth in general no matter the topic. And no, I have never "attacked the black community". LOL I merely assert a fact that all of my black friends have made me aware of-- that there is a serious mental health crisis in the black community which I myself have witnessed in public settings as well as the internet with individuals like yourself. Of course a mentally warped person like you would perceive this as some sort of "attack" but then again you perceive a lot untrue things now don't you. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 26381 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Future viewers, this is the angry, racist little filipino man who is overly obsessed with black people and what black people believe.

He hates the fact that black people and other races of people are acknowledging that black people have ties to ancient Israel.

Pay him no mind.

-

-

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Now look who's shook! LOL Straw dolls and ad-hominem attacks is all that's left for a neurotic troll. [Big Grin]

You can take all the screen shots of what I posted if that makes you feel better but if you think you can post those out of context most folks in this forum have enough sense not to be fooled.

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Yeah, everything is always "out of context" when a racist idiot gets exposed.

"B-b-b-but I have black fwends!"

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Can you even define the word racist??

I know Zoomers in general (black, white, asian, whatever) love to throw that word against people they don't like or don't like what is said. So it is really a cop-out.

Explain how anything I said was racist. Can you?

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To Doug, I don't know what you're talking about.

Yes we know Kushites and Egyptians were present in Lachish as military aid and I've posted reliefs of this. My point is that the Lachish people themselves were not African based on nonmetric evidence. I never said the Lachish population per say directly descends from north Mesopotamians since we don't have actual DNA samples from them yet, but Israelite tradition itself says their ancestors via Abraham come from north Mesopotamia.

Can you quote where I said the Hebrews were Africans? I said "African looking", meaning not straight haired but kinky haired and even sometimes having locs (which you yourself posted). The point was the people in the region were diverse in phenotype, including features similar to Africans. Somehow you are desperate to twist that into something I didn't say in order to keep some kind of back and forth going. I know what I said and you haven't disproven that the Hebrews of Lachish are depicted similarly to the Kushites, the only difference being one has beards and the other does not. Please if you are going to insist on making up stuff I didn't say then don't bother replying to me.

quote:

Look, you seem to have an issue with this idea of north Mesopotamian ancestry. Is it because you think it conflicts with their physical appearance? Do you even know how ancient north Mesopotamians looked like?

I don't have an issue with Northern Mesopotamia. Again, for the 15th time, the phenotype of those Hebrews of Lachish does not look like a Northern Mesopotamian. So ultimately the issue becomes getting some DNA from those populations depicted on those reliefs to see where they fall. My point was that there was not only a diversity of phenotypes but also a diversity of DNA lineages. So to sit here and go on and on and on about one subset of lineages out of all lineages present when most of the data isn't available is silly was my point. And again, there is no discussion of Phoenicians who are a population that was much more dominant and much larger and influential in the ancient Levant and who also had connections with Africa. The history of the Levant and Hebrews is about more than just Northern Mesopotamia and as I keep saying a lot of that Northern Mesopotamian ancestry could have come in the post exile period as shown in the Lachish reliefs.

Again don't reply unless you are going to address what I said instead of making up things I did not say.

quote:

Here's an idea from Bronze Age Mari

-

-

-

-

And why are you posting images that are not the Lachish reiefs? I never mentioned those images you posted and you are deliberately avoiding the point that the mages below are "African looking" which is what you seem to have a problem with.

I was talking the populations depicted like this from Lachish and nothing else:
 -
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-scene-from-the-lachish-relief-depicting-the-defeated-inhabitants-begging-30856752.html

Those depictions are "African looking" because as you yourself posted, populations in the region even with dark skin generally don't have kinky hair. Which again is proving my point.

The honest answer is we don't know for sure if those populations are Hebrews and or some other population from the region. And we do know that there have been other populations depicted in ancient times in the region with similar features and hair styles. Who they were and how common such features were is an open question. But to skip over that to argue about semantics because I said "African looking" is simply pointless irrelevant grandstanding.

Just like these folks depicted in an Assyrian palace are also "African looking" given the hair and features:
 -
https://www.agefotostock.com/age/en/details-photo/assyrian-civilization-8th-century-b-c-relief-depicting-musicians-from-the-palace-of-ashurbanipal-at-nineveh-iraq-detail-paris-muse e-du-louvre/DAE-11036732

Posts: 8901 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Okay, Doug. Then I guess there's no disagreement then.

quote:

Future viewers, this is the angry, racist little Filipino man who is overly obsessed with black people and what black people believe.

LMAO [Big Grin] Angry? Not at all. I'm more annoyed than I am angry though I'm actually humored by your presence in this forum as well. Racist? Well as one who has spent years in this forum as well as other blogs refuting racist lies of black inferiority including Egypt not being African or that other civilizations existed in Sub-Sahara, not to mention that blacks all have low IQs, I don't think I meet that definition of "racist". Just because YOU yourself happen to be an irrational low IQ black person doesn't mean I take you as representative of all black people. LOL

quote:
He hates the fact that black people and other races of people are acknowledging that black people have ties to ancient Israel.

Do I really 'hate' this fact?? Then what do you call these?! LOL

-

-

-

-

Answer me Taz, what is the common Y-DNA clade that all these black men share??

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Djehuti is a legitimate nutjob, he is blatantly ignoring how Doug is calling out his lack of integrity, and instead choosing to double respond to me. He is completely obsessed with me, someone he claims to have "debunked".

Doug outlined a series of things that djehuti is being less than forthcoming about but as Doug has mentioned, djehuti is obsessed and only focused on keeping this back and forth going with me for some reason...

I've already addressed the photos he posted and explained how they are not even relevant to the historical records in question that specifically describe Israelites as resembling Ethiopians and Nubians (black "sub-saharan africans")... the people in his photos clearly are arabs who do not look anything like Ethiopians/Nubians (black "sub-saharan africans").

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ Can you even define the word racist??

I know Zoomers in general (black, white, asian, whatever) love to throw that word against people they don't like or don't like what is said. So it is really a cop-out.

Explain how anything I said was racist. Can you?

Respectfully, I don't believe you mean to be racist, but your comments about the larger African-American community's mental health could be taken the wrong way. Whatever your African-American friends in Atlanta tell you, I have had Black forum posters tell me they found those comments of yours uncomfortable. And, in my personal opinion, we're all fucking nuts to one degree or another. I've witnessed numerous psychotics of almost every background you can name, especially online where anonymity and geographic distance from their targets emboldens the worst people.

Tazarah is self-delusional and willfully ignorant, as are BHI in general, but I don't know if they are that influential within the African-American community. We simply have a lot of them pop up in our circles due to the subject matter we deal with. They're probably more vocal than they are numerous.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7151 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Brandon, if we're all "fucking nuts" to one degree or another then it makes no sense for you to follow up by calling me self-delusional and willfully ignorant -- especially if you don't even Believe in God or the Bible, which is what I base my worldviews on.

Thanks for once again contradicting yourself, but I also appreciate what you just said to djehuti.

And for the umpteenth time, I'm not a "BHI". Believing that african americans are Israelites does not make one a "BHI".

In my experience, it's usually anti-black people who call black people a "BHI" just for believing they are an Israelite.

I notice you had nothing to say about the plethora of europeans, Jewish, and other races of people who also believe the same thing about us being Israelites -- or the Lemba rabbi who says that we are Israelites.

Very funny how you do not label them as "BHI".

*** You are also very, very wrong about how many of us know that we are Israelites.

-

"Black Jews in Africa and the Americas" by Tudor Parfitt, page 11-12 (2013) Harvard University Press

https://books.google.com/books?id=SBtqXClBWTIC

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And for the umpteenth time, I'm not a "BHI". Believing that african americans are Israelites does not make one a "BHI".

In my experience, it's usually anti-black people who call black people a "BHI" just for believing they are an Israelite.

You would have to put African Americans in quotes
because if you believe they are Israelites then they are not African and Hebrew Israelites point this out all the time

quote:

You keep saying stuff like this to Djehuti

- you keep bringing up black people, that they should o be acknowledged as being descendants of the ancient Israelites of the bible.
Then what is wrong with the term "Black Hebrew Israelites"?
This would be a refer to Hebrew Israelites who are black, so what's the problem ?
The American Indian Israelites are the American Israelites.
You are one of the black ones, so what's the problem with being called a Black Hebrew Israelite?

Anyway that aside you are saying "He hates the fact that black people and other races of people are acknowledging that black people have ties to ancient Israel."

That is further sloppiness
If some of the Israelites were black people it would be a tiny fraction of all black people
and also a tiny fraction of black people in America, most black Americans would not be Israelites even if of slave ancestry, obviously, look at the demographics

Look at the size of Israel smaller than the state of Massachusetts

Then look at Africa, Africa is larger than China, India, U.S. and most of Europe—combined.
Africa has 150 times the population of Israel

So if hypothetically some Israelite tribes went
into Africa it would be a drop in an ocean of black Africans ("Hamites" as Hebrew Israelites like IUIC call them)

So some of Israel is theorized to have gone into Africa, a drop in the ocean of black people and cut that amount in half because you identify by male lineage only

The same thing with the slave trade. If some slaves were Israelites slaves it would be a small fraction of all slaves.

This is what happens when you look at the reality of the demographics and hypothetical Israelite migration scattered into Africa and other places.
This the vast majority of black people in America would not be Israelites even under your belief system because of the population sizes involved

Posts: 43016 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

^ the racist white man who has been pretending to be a black woman on this website for 10+ years and trolling/derailing every thread I make about black Jews seriously thinks I'm going to respond to him, let alone read all that gibberish?

I have no idea why you guys can't just forget about me, instead of mentioning my name every other comment, or making new threads specifically designed for me to respond.

It's very... interesting

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The trolling continues
Posts: 2601 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

A couple of examples of how Elamites depicted themselves.

-
 -

--------------------
Once an archaeologist, always an archaeologist

Posts: 2767 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

Djehuti is a legitimate nutjob, he is blatantly ignoring how Doug is calling out his lack of integrity, and instead choosing to double respond to me. He is completely obsessed with me, someone he claims to have "debunked".

Stop trying to use Doug to hide behind. I know you're desperate for whatever you may perceive as help to you but Doug nor anyone else can save you from your stupidity!

quote:
Doug outlined a series of things that djehuti is being less than forthcoming about but as Doug has mentioned, djehuti is obsessed and only focused on keeping this back and forth going with me for some reason...
I'm less forthcoming about what? Doug agrees with what I said about Israelites not being African despite looking black. And as far as going back and forth, I'm just responding to your lies. Since all you do is lie.

quote:
I've already addressed the photos he posted and explained how they are not even relevant to the historical records in question that specifically describe Israelites as resembling Ethiopians and Nubians (black "sub-saharan africans")... the people in his photos clearly are arabs who do not look anything like Ethiopians/Nubians (black "sub-saharan africans").
Idiot. The people in the photos are NOT Arabs but Mahra of Yemen and Yemenis in general are not even Arabs. You obviously don't know anything since everyone including Arabs consider Yemenis to look no different from Ethiopians right next door and while Ethiopians are "Sub-Saharan" Nubians are not because they are North African. The point of me posting them is because they are closely related to ancient Israelites especially in their Y-chromosome lineage which is J1 (which includes cohen modal haplotype).

-

Are you aware that European explorers who visited Sudan mentioned how the 'Arabs' of Sudan looked no different from Nubians except in dress style. Many of the bedouin tribes who conquered Sudan came from the Hejaz which was originally inhabited by Judeans.

In fact here are some Temani Jews of Yemen.

-

Temani bodyguards of the Saudi king
 -

old photo of orphaned Temani children in Israel after the IDF killed their parents who who were mistaken for Palestinian bedouin!

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a529/khazraj/habbaniyyachildren_zps44ce5158.jpg

And of course the Lemba of Zimbabwe

-

Not only do they share the modal cohen haplotype but the Lemba also preserve Temani Hebrew dialect in their liturgy indicating their ancestry.

You nor other BHI have either the genetics nor language nor culture to indicate Israelite ancestry so get over it!

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Djehuti tried his best to leave it alone for a few days but is STILL trying to keep it going even after being called out by multiple people for his behavior.

His anti-black hatred will keep him going all year long.

One of the documents I shared says the Israelites were often mistaken for Ethiopians/Cushites.... (black africans)... nobody in their right mind would mistake arabic-looking people for Cushites.

Now he's trying to convince me that the Israelites being spoken of in these historical records that resembled Nubians/Ethiopians (black "sub-saharan" africans) were arabic looking yemeni Jewish people...

Lmao. Get a life

NUBIANS:

-

-

ETHIOPIANS:

-

-

Even brandon had to call you out for the racist comments you were making and how you are making the black forum posters on this website uncomfortable with your anti-black hatred.

But you ignore it all and just keep going because of how sick and obsessed you are with me.

Another key thing that Doug pointed out: djehuti is making sweeping genetic arguments about who is or isn't an Israelite based on EXTREMELY LIMITED "genetic evidence", as if those samples reresent the entire Israelite civilization -- yet even the most recent "Israelite DNA" study said they can't confirm the DNA they just found is representative of the entire Israelite civilization.

This is one of the main reasons why I always shake my head at people who try to use genetics to exclude populations they dislike from having ties to ancient civilizations.

SlimJim
Member # 23217

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlimJim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does any of this have anything to do with OP
Posts: 163 | From: England | Registered: May 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ The troll suffers from psychotic delusion and is desperate to maintain it. Unlike him I have a life outside of responding to this forum which is why I haven't been able to respond in the past several days but responding to him is like a swatting a fly.

The topic is about the genetic history of the Fertile Crescent and because the troll doesn't like the results he likes to go off on idiotic tangents. My response actually has to do with the topic of genetic continuity while his does not. Ancient Nubians and Egyptians have no close relation to Israelites and even the troll himself has no close relation to Egypto-Nubians. So his pleas are mute.

Tazarah
Member # 23365

You don't have a life, you cry about me in 90% of the threads you post in. You aren't fooling anyone -- you obsess over me 24/7 and you try to make it look like you aren't interested in responding but you always come back and start posting the same nonsense and trying to get my attention. Then you want to cry and play victim when you get called out.

You are the one who mentioned my name in this thread on the very first page in the second comment you clown. Anybody can click to page 1 and see this for themselves. You're mad because the historical documentation doesn't line up with what you claim, and you're using limited "genetic evidence" to make sweeping claims that have no historical basis.

And now you're trying to gaslight and pretend that arabic-looking people can somehow be mistaken for black africans.

Before I even started referencing historical documentation regarding the appearance of Hebrews/Israelites, you had already been posting images of reliefs in your back and forth with Doug. So stop complaining and trying to make it look like I somehow changed the topic when your ass is the reason why it went in this direction.

You're nothing but a lying, racist pseudo.

And I never said Egyptians/Nubians were related to Israelites you damn STRAW FACTORY.

I'm just glad you got exposed as the racist idiot that I already knew you were.

Do us all a favor and stop crying about me in every thread you frequent.

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LOL More delusions, in this case narcissistic delusions of grandeur. Bruh, nobody is crying over you. I think I've proven my arguments since you have absolutely nothing left to offer but idiotic ad-hominem.

Does anyone else want to address the findings of the OP??

Tazarah
Member # 23365

The racist pseudo is crying about "ad homs" even after someone from his side (brandon) had to call him out and let him know that he was offending black posters with his racist remarks. Why a racist, anti-black idiot thinks that his opinions on this topic actually matters is beyond me.

You claim to be done, hopefully your silly ass doesn't come back 4 days from now quoting comments and making pseudo "counter arguments" like how you always do.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The b|tch boy above is routed, reduced, and intellectually bankrupt with nothing left but pig sh*t.

Therefore getting back to the topic, does anyone have anything to say regarding Lazaridis findings of the region compared to say Schuenemann et al. 2017?

-
 -  -

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Therefore getting back to the topic, does anyone have anything to say regarding Lazaridis findings of the region compared to say Schuenemann et al. 2017?

-
 -  -

What do you think we should be looking at? What about these findings grabs you?

--------------------

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7151 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Is this racist, pseudo demon even going to apologize to all the black posters he offended during his anti-black racist tirades?

It's crazy how he doesn't feel the need to apologize his behavior and feels as though he can just keep posting as if he didn't denigrate the entire black community in front of everyone's eyes.

Prime example of a narcissist.

-

BrandonP
Member # 3735

^ Please shut up and stop trying to instigate a confrontation between me and DJ.

--------------------

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Tazarah
Member # 23365

How about you shut up? The point of that screenshot is to show that black posters in this forum other than myself were offended by his vile and anti-black racist remarks. I was calling out his racism for days, maybe even weeks, and it was being brushed aside. Now that there is evidence of other black forum members being offended, that racist idiot needs to apologize and stop trying to act like he's God's gift to this website.

Nobody mentioned your name or asked you to say anything to djehuti. Maybe that's just your guilty conscience telling you that you need to take his behavior more seriously instead of only jumping in these conversations to attack my beliefs and call me a "BHI".

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Imagine if I poked fun at the opioid epidimic and fentanyl overdoses in the white community during a back and forth with a white poster. You would be calling me an "evil racist delusional BHI" and I would never hear the end of it, you'd probably try to run me off the website.

The double standard is disgusting.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brandon, please ignore the troll who is actually a demon. It calls me a "pseudo demon" when it is actually a demon that has manifested. In the words of the priest Father Merrin in the movie 'The Exorcist', "Do not engage the demon. It is a liar and likes to mix lies with truth." It accuses me of insulting the black community when I actually insult HIM, so he's basically saying HE represents the black community. Meanwhile most of my history in this forum and other blogs has been spent insulting racist WHITE trolls for their supremacist lies and stupidity. Just because I point out certain facts about Black American communities does not make me anti-black anymore than pointing out facts about other communities makes me anti-whatever. In fact this troll seems to exhibit something that my black friends have made me aware of which is that some, perhaps too many, black Gen-Zers are possessed by a "white liberal spirit" that is demonic in nature hence the behavior and attitudes of this troll. He is irrational, dishonest, belligerent, and effeminate always playing the victim and demanding special treatment like a spoiled female. I personally have never encountered a black male like him, if he is male, so he obviously manifests that demonic spirit I was told about.

So a psychiatrist apparently is not enough for him.

quote:
Originally posted by BrandonP:

-
 -  -
What do you think we should be looking at? What about these findings grabs you?

I take note of two things:

1. Bedouin B's outlying position.

2. the distribution of the various Jewish groups shown.

Tazarah
Member # 23365

The racist, pseudo liar djehuti is now trying to pretend that other black members of this website were not offended by his racism, when brandon literally stated word for word that other black forum posters were offended by his anti-black remarks.

It's right here in the screenshot. You done dug yourself into a hole, I'm glad your true colors came out for everyone to see.

And he's trying to pull the "i hAvE bLaCk fRiEndS" bullsh*t that all racists try to pull when they get caught and put on blast.

This screenshot isn't going anywhere and plenty of people have seen you for what you really are.

quote:
Is this racist, pseudo demon even going to apologize to all the black posters he offended during his anti-black racist tirades?

It's crazy how he doesn't feel the need to apologize his behavior and feels as though he can just keep posting as if he didn't denigrate the entire black community in front of everyone's eyes.

Prime example of a narcissist.

-

Tazarah
Member # 23365

According to brandon, black members of this forum reached out to him (brandon) and told him they were offended by djehuti's anti-black racism.

This is literally what brandon said to djehuti. But djehuti is such a vile and deluded devil that he's trying to make it seem like I'm making this all up, when brandon is the one who said it. Not me.

LOL.... zero integrity.

LoStranger
Member # 23740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoStranger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
According to brandon, black members of this forum reached out to him (brandon) and told him they were offended by djehuti's anti-black racism.

This is literally what brandon said to djehuti. But djehuti is such a vile and deluded devil that he's trying to make it seem like I'm making this all up, when brandon is the one who said it. Not me.

LOL.... zero integrity.

Wait a sec I thought Djehuti was black?
Posts: 61 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

@LoStranger

Nope, he is filipino

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
It doesn't matter what my ethnicity or my background is as it has no bearing on what is discussed, yet the troll above is upset because I destroyed his arguments in multiple threads so the white left path demon has manifested itself.

I am neither a priest nor a psychiatrist.

So can anyone address what I pointed about about the genetic data??

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mods, yall need to step in and stop this mess, people really want to see data and discuss this topic but a troll keeps arguing about the same thing in multiple topics even though he has not backed up his claims. This is just too much.
Posts: 2601 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Everybody peep how djehuti fails to acknowledge that he offended black members of this website with his anti-black and racist remarks, even after his buddy brandon straight up told him that black members of this website reached out and said that they were offended by djehuti's anti-black racism. The dude is a grade A narcissist.

He even tried to lie and say I was making all this up and that no black people on this site were offended yet brandon literally told him that other black members of this website were offended by his anti-black racism.

Djehuti lies about everything and has zero integrity.

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
Originally posted by Elijah The Tishbite:
Mods, yall need to step in and stop this mess, people really want to see data and discuss this topic but a troll keeps arguing about the same thing in multiple topics even though he has not backed up his claims. This is just too much.

I've provided sources to back up everything I claim and I as well as another poster (Doug) have pointed out the flaws and dishonesty in djehuti's arguments.

It's also VERY telling how you want to cry about my arguments every week but have nothing to say about djehuti slandering the entire black community on multiple occasions with racist and anti-black remarks.

Most importantly, this thread was created specifically for me to respond to (read the first few comments on page 1) so that's why I even came to this thread in the first place. This has already been explained to you several times by myself and even another user told you this.

I'm 100% convinced that you are not all the way there in the head.

But yes I hope the mods do something about the blatant and disgusting anti-black racism that djehuti feels 100% comfortable spewing on this website when he gets angry because of his failed arguments.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Elijah The Tishbite:

Well that's what a troll does, but it's worse than that because he is a actually a white liberal demon despite his actual skin color. This is why he never argues with facts but whines and bitches and continually posts screenshots of my posts more than a bitter female in the Lipstick Alley blog.

I no longer engage with the demon but would rather discuss the topic. Anyone??

BrandonP
Member # 3735

quote:
I take note of two things:

1. Bedouin B's outlying position.

2. the distribution of the various Jewish groups shown.

1. You think that might have to do with their higher proportion of Basal Eurasian ancestry relative to the other samples?

2. Most of the Jewish groups do plot near Levantines, with Ashkenazis being one of the exceptions due to the substantial European ancesty they also have.

--------------------

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Tazarah
Member # 23365

On page 1 of this thread in the very second comment, djehuti requested my presence but now that he's been exposed as an anti-black racist he wants to act as though he's the victim.

So brandon was lying when he said black members of this website reached out to him and told him they found your racist and anti-black comments about the black community disturbing?

-

Ladies and gentlemen, this is why it's important to take screenshots. Because pseudo intellectuals, liars and narcissists like djehuti will try to gaslight and act like the other party (myself in this case) is making things up.

Your buddy brandon literally said word for word that other black members of this website reached out to him about how your vile and racist anti-black rants affected them.

I don't expect you to address that because you're nothing but a damned lying pseudo who lacks integrity in almost every aspect of your life, and your anti-black racism no doubt is the motivation behind the pseudo/contradictory arguments you make.

Tazarah
Member # 23365

And now djehuti is trying to offend me by calling a "liberal", why is that?

Because I'm black. In his mind all black people are probably liberals. I don't partake in politics and haven't voted since 2012.

The anti-black racism just doesn't stop.

The beautiful thing is that plenty of other people are seeing all of this racism being exhibited by djehuti, even if they aren't actively commenting. We know this for a fact because brandon himself says that other black members of this website have personally reached out to him about djehuti's other recent racist and anti-black rants.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BrandonP:

1. You think that might have to do with their higher proportion of Basal Eurasian ancestry relative to the other samples?

Either that or something else. I just notice that Bedouin B's position in modern PCAs is strikingly similar to that of the Natufians in ancient PCAs.

quote:
2. Most of the Jewish groups do plot near Levantines, with Ashkenazis being one of the exceptions due to the substantial European ancestry they also have.
Yes and note that all these Jewish groups tend to cluster around the ancient Levant and the Abusir sample.
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm less forthcoming about what? Doug agrees with what I said about Israelites not being African despite looking black. And as far as going back and forth, I'm just responding to your lies. Since all you do is lie.

No DJ that is not what I said. I said that based on the depictions of the populations at Lachish, they were diverse and not simply "Northern Mesopotamians". The Assyrians were Northern Mesopotamians and looked nothing like the "African looking" Hebrews they were conquering and sending into exile. The point being that according to those depictions the genetics of those populations were also diverse and could have included African lineages. You have no comprehensive DNA on these ancient groups, especially going back prior to the Assyrian exile, so most of your assertions are assumptions. And my larger point is that Hebrews were not the dominant culture in the ancient Levant, so this obsession of both you and Tazarah on obsessing over ancient hebrews as the dominant genetic lineage in the ancient Levant is nonsense. Just disagree and move on.
Posts: 8901 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

quote:
Yes and not that all these Jewish groups tend to cluster around the ancient Levant and the Abusir sample.

Do you mean "note" here?

--------------------

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Sorry, I corrected that.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:

No DJ that is not what I said. I said that based on the depictions of the populations at Lachish, they were diverse and not simply "Northern Mesopotamians". The Assyrians were Northern Mesopotamians and looked nothing like the "African looking" Hebrews they were conquering and sending into exile. The point being that according to those depictions the genetics of those populations were also diverse and could have included African lineages. You have no comprehensive DNA on these ancient groups, especially going back prior to the Assyrian exile, so most of your assertions are assumptions. And my larger point is that Hebrews were not the dominant culture in the ancient Levant, so this obsession of both you and Tazarah on obsessing over ancient hebrews as the dominant genetic lineage in the ancient Levant is nonsense. Just disagree and move on.

And again your problem is that you are making assumptions based solely on depictions. I know that the Levant was genetically diverse and have never argued otherwise. My point about northern Mesopotamian ancestry is simply that is the Hebrew tradition but of course there were other people in the area besides Hebrews. However even though genetic analysis is lacking, as I said nonmetric data indicates that the Lachish were not African despite their superficial features.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

quote:
based on the depictions of the populations at Lachish, they were diverse and not simply "Northern Mesopotamians". The Assyrians were Northern Mesopotamians and looked nothing like the "African looking" Hebrews they were conquering and sending into exile.

Take a look at the top left Assyrian
Then look at the top right Hebrew of Lachish

The Assyrian's feature look more African !!!
Doug what have you been smoking?
This top row are the same figures YOU posted

These Lachish reliefs are in the British museum and seen by millions. There are many books talking about these reliefs. How come tons of them are not saying, damn these Assyrians and Lachish-ites are looking African
How come black British people are not constantly saying these look like Africans?

Yes some Africans can grow beards
but some not even
Try to find any African art with bearded Africans
Look at all the depictions of Kushites in Egyptian arts, no beards

And looking at this dotted hair how can we be sure what hair type that is. Is it tight coiled kinky hair or is it a larger curl? That cannot be determined

The pattern on the Judeans is not even realistic. It should emanate from the top of the head but doesn't. It's centered around the ear, that makes no sense. It's artist stylization, thus unreliable

Also try to find anybody in the word who has that big dotted look in their beards
I can't find any beards that look like that
Even the Assyrian has some of that. My theory is the it is the straighter section of the Assyrian's hair that has been crimped straighter with heat clamps

Hair aside look at the damn features, the Assyrian's nose vs the Judean

-

-

When it comes to hair on the head a straight haired European's hair looks quite different from an African. But not with the beards. They could switch beards and no one would notice, both beards looking like coarse steel wool in texture.
The hair in the beards is like scribble lines, you individual curls do not form, it looks random like small twigs in a beard's nest

and neither one has that dotted look of the Lachish figures. I can't find pictures of any men who have that dotted look in their beards

-

quote:
based on the depictions of the populations at Lachish, they were diverse and not simply "Northern Mesopotamians". The Assyrians were Northern Mesopotamians and looked nothing like the "African looking" Hebrews they were conquering and sending into exile.

-

I already posted this on the previous page
You are just ignoring the fact this Assyrian king's features are looking more African that those Lachish Judeans

NOW WHAT ?

Posts: 43016 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

***** Everyone also take note of how "the lioness" only loses his marbles when Jews are said to be black and only attacks people who acknowledge that ancient Jews were black/negro or "african-looking".

But never has anything to say about anyone who asserts or claims they were non-black.

Pay attention to the patterns y'all.

Pay attention.

~ Scholarly references have already been shared in which the Jews depicted in the Lachish relief are said to resemble Ethiopians/Cushites (black africans).

quote:

-

"The Expositor, Volume 2" by Samuel Cox, page 448 (1881) The Expositor

https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Expositor/k-tTFsXd65kC?hl=en

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com