EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why do Afro-Nuts continuously post their Bullshit across the internet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Why do Afro-Nuts continuously post their Bullshit across the internet?
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pair'ohuy:

-

-

*Fail*. These are somewhere between 40-60% Eurasian. They are not authentic Negroids.

LMAO [Big Grin] Sure they are. You said the same thing about Bantu Tutsi and Hima and Nilo-Saharan Hema! Keep telling yourself this if it makes you feel better. Remember make-believe is your game while REALITY is ours!

quote:
You would be hard pressed finding a native from Gabon, Ghana, or the Congo with such features.
If I did you would no doubt dismiss them as "Eurasian" admixed also! LOL You are a pathetic joke!
Posts: 26381 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is like arguing with a Chink that feature X is common in Mongoloid peoples. The Chink responds back by showing Central Asian Caucasoid admixed ''Mongoloids'' to prove that feature X is not common in Mongoloids.

Pure fail.

Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaHoisDum101:

I'm not particularly familiar with stormfront. I've no time for white supremacism. The irony is most of these white-nationalist twits think Hitler was something good, when actually his madness unleashed one of the greatest slaughters of whites that there's ever been.

So there exist some semblance of logic within you. [Embarrassed]

quote:
Technically, I'm a cultural nationalist. I don't care what colour someone is as long as they conform to the prevailing values of the society they find themselves among. (I suspect a similar attitude prevailed in Ancient Egypt, as they were more concerned with culture than race). I don't care if people want to marry outside their race. Racial purity is bullshit. I have black members of my own extended family.
Okay and many of us here feel the same.

quote:
I don't care about being called 'racist' by black-supremacist retards who think blacks can't be racist, or who seem to equate racism with denying the blackness of Egypt. The term is devalued to the point of meaninglessness when they use it. It only insults all those who who have been the victims of real racial discrimination.
Here you fail miserably. You fail to understand that since Egypt is part of Africa its indigenous populations who formed pharonic Egypt and built the pyramids were indeed what we today call 'black'. All evidence proves this. Yet you are obviously in denial of this. You seem to cling to all the outdated and debunked nonsense of the 18th century that desperately wanted Egyptians to be members of the illustrious "white" race and therefore classified them with the bogus term of "Mediterranean Caca-soids"!!

quote:
The fact remains that dark Egyptians are more closely related to light Egyptians than to sub-saharan Africans, or to anyone else.
Yet YOU fail to realize that light Egyptians are light due to foreign admixture and whereas those dark Egyptians especially in the rural areas are more pristine. Egyptians overall are related to other indigenous northeast Africans like the Beja, Nubians, and Siwans who in turn are related to other Africans in the Sahara as well as below the Sahara. You can't get it through your warped head that there is NO division between "Sub-Sahara" and "North". Indigenous i.e. 'black' Africans are found all throughout the continent and the Sahara did not always exist, stupid!
Posts: 26381 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Rahotep said 'darker' Egyptians (presumably upper Egyptians) and 'lighter' Egyptians (presumably lower Egyptians) are closer to each other than to others. You responded with ''Not true, not true at all'', and use the minor differences in HG frequencies as evidence.
Where did he get that idea then? He has never read a genetic article in his life, neither have you for that matter. Upper Egyptian gene frequencies are more similar to those of Sudanese populations.

Edit: Sundjata pointed this out just now and posted the gene frequencies

quote:
BTW are not Mixed Egyptians still predominantly African genetically..
Yep- they are.
Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
If I did you would no doubt dismiss them as "Eurasian" admixed also! LOL You are a pathetic joke!

No, I would not.

The vast majority of Sub-Saharan Africans are authentic Negroids.

Only North, Saharan, and East Africans are racially impure and admixed with Eurasian Caucasoids.

Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Only North, Saharan, and East Africans are racially impure and admixed with Eurasian Caucasoids.
A claim you have never been able to sustain LOL!!

--------------------
L Writes:

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Calabooz':
Where did he get that idea then? He has never read a genetic article in his life, neither have you for that matter. Upper Egyptian gene frequencies are more similar to those of Sudanese populations.

Shut the **** up.

You don't have autosomal Fst values (most stable method to gauge distances between populations) of Upper/Lower Egyptians and the North Sudanese.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Calabooz is correct. Since when have you ever proven any of your claims in here??! According to you the Bantu Tutsi and Bahima are also "Eurasian" mixed. The Nilo-Saharan Hema are Eurasian mixed and so are the Fulani!! Obviously you are an insane twit.
quote:
Originally posted by Paironuts:

This is like arguing with a Chink that feature X is common in Mongoloid peoples. The Chink responds back by showing Central Asian Caucasoid admixed ''Mongoloids'' to prove that feature X is not common in Mongoloids.

Yet apparently it doesn't matter that anthropology debunks the very racial categories of "caca-soid" "negroid" and "mongoloid" for the obvious reasons we have repeated over and over and over again for almost a decade in this forum.

quote:
Pure fail.
Yes pure fail ON YOUR PART. that is!
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:

This is probably the best image you have ever posted, good work Watson, finally starting to post Dark Skinned Egyptians..

More Representation of Egyptian Reddish Brown

-  -

-

-
 -

-

-

^ All "Mediterraneans" according to DaDumHo. LOL

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you jump from "Egyptians are completely Caucasoid" to "Egyptians are 17% sub-Saharan"? Clearly one source contradicts the other yet he relies on which ever one is convenient for the argument.

So much stupidity and inconsistency with this clown, Perahu. It's about time we stop taking this guy seriously. Admittedly I thought that when he first appeared that he'd be a challenge but it was quickly revealed to me that this guy is even dumber and less educated than our other resident trolls.

Nitpicking over percentages amounts to nothing when one third of the European genome to begin with is derived from early upper paleolithic Africa. Add to this the fact that Egyptians partially descend from Horners (Klivisid found Egyptian mtDNA frequencies to be most similar to Eritreans) who all post-OOA descendants likely share DNA with coupled with the fact that recent migrations/relationships may have diluted this Horner affinity (Stevanovitch, 2004) and his racial agenda is exposed.

Europeans are mixed hybrids who have no unique claims of influence over African diversity since they are more influenced by Africans than vice versa.

These race arguments are beginning to get weak as hell. I'm telling you guys, since Euros do not comprise a primary population set, they are totally irrelevant. We need to stop putting these trolls on a pedestal and I apologize for perpetuating it as well. As Dr. Clarke said, you should only debate your equals. I think that myself and others may benefit a lot from that idea.

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
Europeans are mixed hybrids who have no unique claims of influence over African diversity since they are more influenced by Africans than vice versa.

Outdated bullshit. I have had it with these Negrocentric lies. [Embarrassed]

The latest complete genomic sequence data tell a completely different story:

-

---- Reich et al. 2010

Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ All "Mediterraneans" according to DaDumHo. LOL

Why do you keep posting people who look visibly more Caucasoid than Negroid? [Confused]
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti The idea of the dark Egyptians being more 'pristine' only reflects your own ethnic chauvinism. It has no basis in historical fact. Old Kingdom Egyptian images reveal the same range of phenotypes as is found in modern Egypt, including as many individuals that would pass for white as for black. There is no fundamental racial discontinuity from the old kingdom to the late period and beyond. What black African population would ever represent itself thus? If most of these are black then I am! If these are not caucasians then there are none.

-

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adrianne
Member # 10761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adrianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but modern egyptians are mixed with alot of other people
Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the people modern Egyptians are mixed with are not all from the North and East.
Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sundjata
quote:
These race arguments are beginning to get weak as hell. I'm telling you guys, since Euros do not comprise a primary population set, they are totally irrelevant. We need to stop putting these trolls on a pedestal and I apologize for perpetuating it as well.
Well its about time i have said over and over again they show up and bog this place down with race talk a concept that gets no respect from any biologist or bio anthropologist and because race is such an ill defined concept they can at-lest have most responders running around in circles keeping their minds off more tangible evidence like cultural relatedness the biological is just one part of the puzzle, facial features is their favorite pastime not this.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
These are the things they ran away from for every time they are faced with the above they get bitched slapped.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adrianne
Member # 10761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adrianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice post brad

rahotep still hasnt explained the further you go back in their history why ancient egyptians look like this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Huni-StatueHead_BrooklynMuseum.png

Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
Aruging over which of these gentlemen look more like a Nigerian is pointless as they are both Kemetians an ancient African civilization.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DaDummy101:

Djehuti The idea of the dark Egyptians being more 'pristine' only reflects your own ethnic chauvinism. It has no basis in historical fact...

Wrong on both counts! First of all if by ethnic chauvinism you mean I am of African descent, then NO because I am ASIAN! Second of all it has every basis on historical fact, you moron! Egypt received the most invasions and immigrations in its northern areas of the Delta. This is why the genetics shows the percentage of of African lineages among modern Egyptians goes up the farther south you go in the Nile and the converse-- the more foreign lineages go up the closer you get to the coastal Delta. Even anthropological studies of skeletons shows obvious changes in cranial and skeletal features especially in the north due to influx of foreigners. Many Egyptologists even Zahi Hawass claims that rural Fellahin especially in the south are best representative of the ancients.

quote:
Old Kingdom Egyptian images reveal the same range of phenotypes as is found in modern Egypt, including as many individuals that would pass for white as for black. There is no fundamental racial discontinuity from the old kingdom to the late period and beyond. What black African population would ever represent itself thus? If most of these are black then I am! If these are not caucasians then there are none.

-

LMAO I find it hilarious that you accuse of "trawling" through google pics and being selective. When your collages obviously represent images where either the paint is worn off OR women who were simply depicted in the conventional symbolic yellow.

You speak of the Old Kingdom, yet why do you never show portraits with preserved paint like this

-

-

-

-

-

Yes there was a range of phenotype, in particular color where Egyptians in the south tended to be darker i.e. mahogany to milk-chocolate in complexion with those in the north being hazel to caramel in complexion.

-

-

As for YOU claiming to look Egyptian and claiming the presence of "caucasians" you are obviously fooled by the very designation of "caucasian" which is an anthropologically defunct term. How many times do we have to tell you that not only Egyptians were put in that category but their close relatives-- Beja, Nubians, Ethiopians and Somalis. Why do you think your partner Paironuts insists these peoples even people in Central Africa are "Eurasian" admixed just because they all share the same so-called "caucasoid" features?? What about people in Europe who have "negroid" features??

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Djehuti for get Negroid features how about African Dna

-
Abstract: HLA alleles have been determined in individuals from the Republic of Macedonia by DNA typing and sequencing. HLA-A, -B, -DR, -DQ
allele frequencies and extended haplotypes have been for the first time
determined and the results compared to those of other Mediterraneans, particularly with their neighbouring Greeks. Genetic distances, neighbor-joining dendrograms and correspondence analysis have been performed. The
following conclusions have been reached: 1) Macedonians belong to the
‘‘older’’ Mediterranean substratum, like Iberians (including Basques), North
Africans, Italians, French, Cretans, Jews, Lebanese, Turks (Anatolians), Armenians and Iranians, 2) Macedonians are not related with geographically
close Greeks, who do not belong to the ‘‘older’’ Mediterranenan substratum,
3) Greeks are found to have a substantial relatedness to sub-Saharan (Ethiopian) people, which separate them from other Mediterranean groups . Both
Greeks and Ethiopians share quasi-specific DRB1 alleles, such as *0305,
*0307, *0411, *0413, *0416, *0417, *0420, *1110, *1112, *1304 and *1310.
Genetic distances are closer between Greeks and Ethiopian/sub-Saharan groups than to any other Mediterranean group and finally Greeks cluster
with Ethiopians/sub-Saharans in both neighbour joining dendrograms and
correspondence analyses.
The time period when these relationships might
have occurred was ancient but uncertain and might be related to the displacement of Egyptian-Ethiopian people living in pharaonic Egypt.
http://www.makedonika.org/processpaid.aspcontentid=ti.2001.pdf  -  -  -  -  -
All in the family ah guess... now who is u papi.. [Big Grin]

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Brada-Anasi

When someone posts that photo with comparing Ramesses II' blue crown/war helmet to a Tutsi hairdo from the 1950s, you know the debate has hit intellectual rock bottom.

Comparing a hook-nosed caucasoid Egyptian to a central African whose fleshy lips push out as far as his nose tip (and who has nothing much by way of a nasal bridge) is the height of stupidity. This is what Ramesses' hair looked like, hardly good sculpting material!

-

I don't know what the headrest is supposed to be evidence of. You wouldn't get much sleep on it if it was pyramid shaped. Your images are visual spam.

There is nothing negroid about the pharaoh Userkaf, either. (I think both those images are statues of Userkaf) His nose is bulbous, not broad. This is a common caucasian feature, also common among modern Coptic Egyptians. I doubt many Nigerians look like that.

-

-

Nigerian judges wear British style wigs. This must prove that the British were black, by backwards-logic headrest/hairstyle/helmet evidence standards!

-

Obviously the images in this montage are a selective bunch, Djehuti, but they are authentic nonetheless, and many more like that could be found.
 -

It makes a point. No black nation would represent a segment of its people that way. (Invariably the females are light colour, the men red-brown, as appears even in your counter-selection). Egyptians could draw & paint negresses perfectly when they needed to. Their own females generally were no such thing!

-

Caucasian is not a defunct term any more than negroid is. These terms are still used in physical anthropology and forensic science. I don't think much of your attempt at a pun, by the way.

If Ethiopians cluster with Greeks than that speaks more of the caucasianness (if that's a word) of Axumite Ethiopians than the blackness of Greeks. The Egyptians were by no means black, but were dark to classical Greek eyes, as were the people of Colchis (modern Georgia).
 -

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Caucasian is not a defunct term any more than negroid is. These terms are still used in physical anthropology and forensic science.
ummmmm, are you sure about that....because yet and still:

Cau·ca·sian   /kɔˈkeɪʒən, -ʃən, -ˈkæʒən, -ˈkæʃ-/ Show Spelled
[kaw-key-zhuhn, -shuhn, -kazh-uhn, -kash-] Show IPA

–adjective Also, Cau·cas·ic  /kɔˈkæsɪk, -ˈkæz-/ show+spelled">Show Spelled
[kaw-kas-ik, -kaz-] Show IPA
1. Anthropology . of, pertaining to, or characteristic of one of the traditional racial divisions of humankind, marked by fair to dark skin, straight to tightly curled hair, and light to very dark eyes, and originally inhabiting europe, parts of North Africa, western Asia, and India: no longer in technical use.
2. of or pertaining to the Caucasus mountain range.
3. of or related to the non-Indo-European, non-Turkic languages of the Caucasus region.

–noun
4. Anthropology . a member of the peoples traditionally classified as the Caucasian race, especially those peoples having light to fair skin: no longer in technical use.
5. a native of Caucasia.

Word Origin & History

Caucasian

1807, from Caucasus Mountains, between the Black and Caspian seas; applied to the "white" race 1795 (in Ger.) by Ger. anthropologist Johann Blumenbach, because their supposed ancestral homeland lay there; since abandoned as a historical/anthropological term. Lit. meaning "resident or native of the Caucasus" is from 1843 (see Caucasus).

courtesy of dictionary.com [Wink]

I have emphasized a particular phrasing above with regard to the term "caucasion", (which was my only point in posting the above):

"...no longer in technical use."

"...since abandoned as a historical/anthropological term."

Just sayin'..... [Big Grin] [Wink]

oh yeah, before I forget:

Can you please post for the members here, a current mainstream map showing us where Negro Land is located?

I asked another member this over a year ago, but said member has not as of yet provided us with that information....

Thanks in advance.... [Smile]

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Cau·ca·sian (kô-kzhn, -kzhn)
adj.
a. Anthropology Of or being a human racial classification distinguished especially by very light to brown skin pigmentation and straight to wavy or curly hair, and including peoples indigenous to Europe, northern Africa, western Asia, and India. See Usage Note at race1.
b. Of or relating to a racial group having white skin, especially one of European origin; white.
2. Of or relating to the Caucasus region or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
3. Of or relating to a group of three language families spoken in the region of the Caucasus mountains, including Chechen, Abkhaz, and the Kartvelian languages.
n.
1. Anthropology A member of the Caucasian racial classification.
2. A native or inhabitant of the Caucasus.
3. The Caucasian language family.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Doesn't say anything about it being an obsolete term in the OED either.

I don't have time for political correct cartographers who deny the obvious. There's a readon why historical maps of ancient cultures just drew a diagonal line under Egypt towards Somalia and wrote Hammites and labelled everything south of the Sahara desert as 'negroes'. The people of this region had little or no contact with wider humanity and contributed vitually nothing to the story of civilization.

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
quote:
If Ethiopians cluster with Greeks than that speaks more of the caucasianness (if that's a word) of Axumite Ethiopians than the blackness of Greeks. The Egyptians were by no means black, but were dark to classical Greek eyes, as were the people of Colchis (modern Georgia).
No it wouldn't. Ethiopians have no signs of significant admixture. On the other hand, Greeks have a common Ethiopian Y haplogroup E at frequencies peaking 20%. So it is the Greeks who have African admixture not the other way around

--------------------
L Writes:

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
btw, from some of yall's favorite source, wickipedia:

quote:
The United States National Library of Medicine has used the term "Caucasian" as a race in the past, but has discontinued its usage in favor of the term "European,".[22]

on another note:

quote:
....and labelled everything south of the Sahara desert as 'negroes'.
Sooooo....a current mainstream map should show us Negro Land is somewhere south of the Sahara Desert?
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
The E haplotype is also common in W. Asia, especially among arabs and jews (being E1b1b1 which is also the most common type among Ethiopians, Egyptians and Berbers, but usually not negroes, who are E1b1a or E 2 if they belong to this clade) there are some who still think the E haplotype originated in Asia. Greeks have had considerable historical contact with w. Asia, from the conquests of Alexander to the 400-year occupation by the Ottoman Turks, who passed through Arab lands on the way of course.

Anyway this shows Greeks, Ethiopians, a pure negress and a mulatto. If Ethiopians are pure black African one could be forgiven for thinking otherwise...

-

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
'European' is useless as a term for a race, as it is laiden with geographical associations. Caucasian has similar problems but it is clearer as a definition. There are indigenous north Africans and west Assians who are quite obviously Caucasian and who could not be distinguished from Europeans.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
I am going to assume that you are well aware that the term "negress" is offensive, and are using this term over the internet because you know you won't get a foot slammed up your backside....

smh like I've said, can't very well be vexed with the scorpion for following its Nature....

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
When Africa stops being yellow and starts being green, as a rule of thumb, that's 'negro land'. Basically imagine a diagonal line goung north-west from Mogadishu to Khartoum and then going East all the way to the coast of Senegal. Anything below that line is basically negro land. The country divides on the map are artifical and were drawn by the white man, mostly.
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
I couldn't give a damn if people want to take offence at plain english. Whoever died of being offended? Apparently it's ok to say that someone's race doesn't exist, but you can whine when someone calls you what you are.
AphRe7
Member # 18920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AphRe7         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White Nerd, I mean Nord, you and your "friends" seem to get very emotional about anyone claiming that Ancient Egypt is anything other than white. I find that very odd considering, as a "nord", your ancestors wouldn't have originated any where near Egypt. So, why such outrage with something that really doesn't concern you? Why do you have an emotional attachment to the Ancient Egyptians who would have more than likely killed you and anyone that looks like you on sight.

Is it because your own people, the so-called Nordics really don't have a recorded history of their own? No writing systems? (No, runes don't count) Does it bother you than your people lived in mud huts with thatched roofs? That Romans and other enlightened Europeans considered your people barbarians who they enslaved? Your women raped by Romans and your straw-haired males castrated. You don't even have a proper religion because it was all lost (save for the Eddas, which are a poor substitute) during mass conversions to Christianity. You know almost nothing about the proper prayers for your own Nordic gods, so some of you invent some BS and call it Asatru.

Nordic peoples have just as little recorded history as Sub-Saharan Africans- maybe even less so. The only reason you live the way you do now is through the benefit of other European cultures.

So, please. Cut the self-righteous horse crap. It's starting to get very, very old.

A quote by Hitler:

"Why do we call the whole world's attention to the fact that we have no past? It isn't enough that the Romans were erecting great buildings when our forefathers were still living in mud huts; now Himmler is starting to dig up these villages of mud huts and enthusing over every potsherd and stone axe he finds. All we prove by that is that we were still throwing stone hatchets and crouching around open fires when Greece and Rome had already reached the highest stage of culture. We really should do our best to keep quiet about this past. Instead Himmler makes a great fuss about it all. The present-day Romans must be having a laugh at these relegations."

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:
When Africa stops being yellow and starts being green, as a rule of thumb, that's 'negro land'. Basically imagine a diagonal line goung north-west from Mogadishu to Khartoum and then going East all the way to the coast of Senegal. Anything below that line is basically negro land. The country divides on the map are artifical and were drawn by the white man, mostly.

No, my dear...no imaginary nothing...if Negro Land actually exists, on a current mainstream map you should be able to show us an actual place named, on said current mainstream map exactly where Negro Land is.

And I am not a "negress"...I am an Afro-Caribbean woman, of African ancestry....NOT YOU, NOR ANY OTHER 'WHITE' PERSON, CAN TELL ME WHO I AM....YOU CAN ONLY CALL ME NAMES...YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT....AND IF YOU CAN'T, I AM JUST SORRY FOR YOU....

quote:
The country divides on the map are artifical and were drawn by the white man,
You get credit for at least getting that right....lol....

that being said, good evening to you...

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
(No, runes don't count)
[Confused] Why not, may I ask? It is a form of writing still...
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calabooz':
Ethiopians have no signs of significant admixture.

What a liar [Big Grin]

-

AphRe7
Member # 18920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AphRe7         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:
(No, runes don't count)
I will concede the issue of runes, but the other issues I stand firm on. I have Nordic blood as well, so I feel I can criticize those that throw stones in glass houses. Bigotry is a mental illness that must be cured.
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
quote:
The E haplotype is also common in W. Asia, especially among arabs and jews (being E1b1b1 which is also the most common type among Ethiopians, Egyptians and Berbers, but usually not negroes, who are E1b1a or E 2 if they belong to this clade) there are some who still think the E haplotype originated in Asia.
No recent articles claim haplogroup E originated in Asia. That is an old idea made popular by Hammer's 1997 articles long since refuted by new findings, even his own. Goes to show how much you know, All carriers of haplogroup E, whether they be E1b1a or E1b1b are genetically tied via the PN2 transition.

You desperate attempt at trying to associate the high frequency of E3b1 in the Greeks as west Asian influence doesn't change the fact that this clade originated in sub-Saharan Africa.

quote:
'European' is useless as a term for a race, as it is laiden with geographical associations. Caucasian has similar problems but it is clearer as a definition. There are indigenous north Africans and west Assians who are quite obviously Caucasian and who could not be distinguished from Europeans.
Caucasian is in no way a clear definition. You keep ignoring the most important thing, i.e., that you can not group populations based on superficial similarities into one large racial group if they have no affinity with the other population.
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''Your women raped by Romans and your straw-haired males castrated. You don't even have a proper religion because it was all lost (save for the Eddas, which are a poor substitute) during mass conversions to Christianity. You know almost nothing about the proper prayers for your own Nordic gods, so some of you invent some BS and call it Asatru.''
=======

Since when did the Romans conquer Scandinavia and rape Scandinavians? They couldn't even conquer the Picts of Scotland. [Roll Eyes]

Why are blacks so retarded at basic history?

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
suppose you wrote something about Caucasians. Then you wrote something about Negroids.
Then people have a problem.

Take the exact same thing you wrote, substitute "white" for Caucasian and "black" for Negroid
no problems, they leave you alone

Posts: 43016 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Rahotep101 take Lioness advice the Negroid Caucasian thing not working that's sooo 19th century
 -  -
The point is Userkaf and Shepseskaf are from the same Civ.and possible from the same family Userkaf 5th dyn Shepesekaf 4th your Negroid vs Caucasoid term is irrelevant both broad featured and narrow featured folks can be found any cosmopolitan African or diasporian centers along with shades of all kinds what we are not going to do is a allow some alabaster wanna be black but not Negrooid come and spit up our family whether ancient or modern just so they can play dress-up without feeling guilty of theft.  -  -
 -  -
All the above from Kemet and the Great Lakes region including the much maligned Congo showing cultural relatedness, out side of Africa one is hard pressed to find those type of headrest while the head deformation is found in the Americas as far as I know places immediately out side Africa didn't practice such.
 -  -
Where is the ws scepter a symbol of leadership found out side of Africa but yet is found right across Africa from Gilf el Kebir right through again that much maligned Congo and the Great Lakes region.

Summary

The paper provides a summary of (black) African ethnomathematics, with a special focus on results of possible interest to eventual mathematical properties of the Ishango rod(s). The African diversity in number names,
gestures and systems (including base 2 of the Bushmen, probably related to the early Ishango people) shows frequent decompositions of numbers in small groups (similar to the carvings on the rod), while the existence of words
for large numbers illustrates counting was not merely done for practical reasons. A particular case is the base 12,
with it straightforward fi nger counting method on the hands, and used in Nigeria, Egypt and the Ishango region.
Geometric representations are found in traditional sand drawings or decorations, where lines and fi gures obey
abstract rules. Number lines drawn in the sand (using small and long lines as on the rod) make anyone immediately remind the Ishango carvings. Knot ed strings and carved counting sticks (even looking like exact wooden
copies of the Ishango rod) illustrate an African counting practice, as confi rmed in writ en sources of, for instance,
a git ed American slave. Finally, mancala mind games, Yoruba and Egyptian multiplication (using doublings as on
the Ishango rod) or kinship studies all show ethnologists may have ignored for too long Africans were talking the
mathematical language, ever since.
http://etopia.sintlucas.be/3.14/Ishango_meeting/Mathematics_Africa.pdf

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=polysci&action=display&thread=783#ixzz1MxROQTYS

Now tell where that system of Mathematics found in early Eurasia? but is anciently found all over Africa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyduQYmlowM&feature=player_embedded
watch the vid pay close attention as to where that system of doubling came from and where it went.

You may visit our house but you cannot stay you are a rude guest in our collective African cultures,Now take your bag of Negroids and GET THE FUK OUT!!!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AphRe7:
A quote by Hitler:

"Why do we call the whole world's attention to the fact that we have no past? It isn't enough that the Romans were erecting great buildings when our forefathers were still living in mud huts; now Himmler is starting to dig up these villages of mud huts and enthusing over every potsherd and stone axe he finds. All we prove by that is that we were still throwing stone hatchets and crouching around open fires when Greece and Rome had already reached the highest stage of culture. We really should do our best to keep quiet about this past. Instead Himmler makes a great fuss about it all. The present-day Romans must be having a laugh at these relegations."

Amazing quote there. looked it up-
from Inside the Third Reich by Albert Speer

Posts: 43016 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AphRe7:
quote:
quote:
(No, runes don't count)
I will concede the issue of runes, but the other issues I stand firm on. I have Nordic blood as well, so I feel I can criticize those that throw stones in glass houses. Bigotry is a mental illness that must be cured.
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh....overstand and respect! [Smile]
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -  -
Nigeria was once part of the Brit Empire ergo cultural and even linguistic connection Kemet is influenced from other regions in Africa culturally biologically and linguistically for far longer than 70yrs of Brit colonial rule
 -  -
The following is a "North Saharan" — from "Kargur Talh" in particular — rendition dating to ca. 6ky to 7ky BP; it notably sports a male figure holding what appears to be a staff, reminiscent of the Was scepter..and we have an early and a rather simple rendition dating back to ca. 3500 BC, found in the Hierakonpolis tomb 100, sporting several individuals holding what appear to be Was scepter

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=hist&action=display&thread=254&page=3#ixzz1Mxh6APMN

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
''Your women raped by Romans and your straw-haired males castrated. You don't even have a proper religion because it was all lost (save for the Eddas, which are a poor substitute) during mass conversions to Christianity. You know almost nothing about the proper prayers for your own Nordic gods, so some of you invent some BS and call it Asatru.''
=======

Since when did the Romans conquer Scandinavia and rape Scandinavians? They couldn't even conquer the Picts of Scotland. [Roll Eyes]

Why are blacks so retarded at basic history?

History is not part of their history, that's why. I'm still waiting for them to name sub-saharan Africa's Bede or Herodotus.

The idea of someone civilized turning up to rape the Vikings is novel!

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

No, my dear...no imaginary nothing...if Negro Land actually exists, on a current mainstream map you should be able to show us an actual place named, on said current mainstream map exactly where Negro Land is.

And I am not a "negress"...I am an Afro-Caribbean woman, of African ancestry....NOT YOU, NOR ANY OTHER 'WHITE' PERSON, CAN TELL ME WHO I AM....YOU CAN ONLY CALL ME NAMES...YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT....AND IF YOU CAN'T, I AM JUST SORRY FOR YOU....

quote:
The country divides on the map are artifical and were drawn by the white man,
You get credit for at least getting that right....lol....

that being said, good evening to you...

You can call yourself what you like, but I always see potential complications when geograpcal terms become euphemisms for racial ones. What if an Algerian or a Boer moved to Jamaica? Would they be an Afro-Caribbean?
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Rahotep we still waiting for you to post white kemetians
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004629;p=2

And think Ahmed Baba, Al Fulani,Zara Yacob,Bava Gor from Kano?? amongst others.
quote:
History is not part of their history, that's why. I'm still waiting for them to name sub-saharan Africa's Bede or Herodotus.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
Brada why even engage an Ignorant Simpleton ass such as the Tin Islesman with an African diety as his moniker.

I like how he uses a Greek Born in the Vicinity of Persia as proof of European literacy, despite the Black presence in Greece going all the way back to Knossos but the Greeks are pure white..LOL

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Jeri I responded only because he was so sure that the examples given off the top of my head could in no way exist so confident he was in his own Bull Sh!!t.
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004629;p=2

quote:

Off the top of your google, more like. Still nothing earlier than the late medieval era? A thousand odd years after Bede? And all confined to the bit of Africa facing Arabia? What about the rest?
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Hah I bought my laptop to the beach, yes off the top of my head you know why?? I dealt with the subject right here on E/S lets see facing Arabia well Zara Yacob is from Ethiopia but the rest is from ERRR... West Africa?? and talk about moving the goal post you Euros are never satisfied now it has to be at a certain time period it can never be above the desert or connected to the Nile..one must never mention Asop,Lokman or St Moses the Black because he was from Upper Egypt or Sudan..listen here idiot I have been studying African,African American,Caribbean,and miscellaneous Africana for years as well as world history in general so I am off in that inviting water..ta ta
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a bunch of B.S.

What is the signifigance of Dates. Ahmed Baba wrote the history of West Africa. the Abysinian Al Jahiz was developing the first stages of evolution in the 9th century.

And I would not be the one to talk about location considering how Herodotus was as far removed from the Tin Isles and Britons as you can get. But its ok for Euroclowns such as yourself to claim cultures that don't belong to you..lol.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

quote:

Off the top of your google, more like. Still nothing earlier than the late medieval era? A thousand odd years after Bede? And all confined to the bit of Africa facing Arabia? What about the rest?

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com