EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why do Afro-Nuts continuously post their Bullshit across the internet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Why do Afro-Nuts continuously post their Bullshit across the internet?
White Nord
A banned big lipped primate
Member # 14093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for White Nord         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like every forum that I step into some Afro-nut feels that they must spout their ignorant bullshit. I was just recently about to sign up for the Historum forum when some raving nut was bitching about a black African Egypt. Fucking disgusting! Then the fucker throws a temper tantrum because the moderators made the right decision by putting his bullshit in the fake history sub forum LOL. If no one will accept your bullshit then why even fucking bother.
Posts: 219 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!! Afronuts are crying out to the world in hopes someone will give ear to their self-hating madness.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Nord
Member # 14093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for White Nord         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol exactly they need to just drop their lies and go out and get real jobs!
Posts: 219 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are losers. Low self-esteem niggers.
Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That will not be forgotten

-

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though he is correct, there is no need for him to post the same stuff on every single forum out there (indeed, this individual has been on numerois forums with the same information). Even ones that have nothing to do with bio-anthropology, no surprise he got so many ignorant responses.
Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really, I got so sick of all the stupid 'Egypt was black' comments on everything on youtube to do with Egypt that I started making videos arguing against this. I imagine it must be annoying for actual Egyptians to have people in other countries (mostly the US, it must be said) whose ancestors ostensibly had no connection to Egypt, posing as though they had more right to Egypt's legacy than actual Egyptians. Some of them are very rude and abusive about it, too, these Afrocentrists. They've convinced themselves that modern Egyptians are in league with the white man's propaganda machine.
Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Birds of a feather flock together, because their tender pink asses can't handle it with others.
That is what is called "making the world safe for the white man".

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mike, how's that Sistine Chapel ceiling coming along? You missed a bit...
Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Excuse him, rahotep. Mike has cataracts.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rahotp
quote:
Really, I got so sick of all the stupid 'Egypt was black' comments on everything on youtube to do with Egypt that I started making videos arguing against this. I imagine it must be annoying for actual Egyptians to have people in other countries (mostly the US, it must be said) whose ancestors ostensibly had no connection to Egypt, posing as though they had more right to Egypt's legacy than actual Egyptians. Some of them are very rude and abusive about it, too, these Afrocentrists. They've convinced themselves that modern Egyptians are in league with the white man's propaganda machine.
Really?? tell that to this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJ0F299kFQ&feature=related
Or her
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtWLry9o70c&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzCsGdH_gQ8&feature=related
Statements made by Egyptians about Kemet.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada-Anansi

Take em to school Brada. Jahmekya Soldier taking the racists to task.

Love that video with Arabi.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*yawn* [Embarrassed]

Another retarded thread that is self-therapeutic psychological projection by a Euronut.

If the concept of ancient Egypt being black African is such "bullsh|t" then why have any of you jerk-offs been unable to refute it??

We've posted countless studies from mainstream scholars from archaeologists, linguistics, and physical anthropologists and geneticists alike.

You can see a summary of the evidence here and yet not any piece fails to be refuted. Why is that??

Can any White Nerds and Confirmed Nuts and others usurping African names refute any of these tidbits alone?

Abbas S. Mohammed-Ali1, and Abdel-Rahim M. Khabir
African Archaeological Review, Vol. 20, No. 1, March 2003
From the chronological standpoint, it seems that the overall radiometric dates of the early ceramics from the Central Nile Valley are generally in accordance with their counterpart in the Sahara-Sahel Belt, dated to the tenth–eighth millennium bp. (eighth–sixth millenium BC). These dates may suggest that pottery developed locally from early prototypes as early as 10,000 bp. The origin(s) of the wavy line and dotted wavy line ceramics is much more complex than was once thought. The reason(s) behind the invention of pottery lies mainly in the need for containers that permit wider uses of food techniques than is otherwise possible, as well as other different sets of advantages for the general mode of living (Arnold, 1985, pp. 127–166). The invention of pottery and harpoons are critical events in the process that led to the expansion of aquatic resource exploitation, as is manifested in the Nile Valley (see supra; Haaland, 1995; Sutton, 1974, pp. 529–531). Also, the Sahara-Sahel Belt might have only opened up for the kind of resource exploitation that necessitates the invention of ceramics by the early Holocene (see Clark, 1980; Hassan, 1986).

The period when sub-Saharan Africa was most influential in Egypt was a time when neither Egypt, as we understand it culturally, nor the Sahara, as we understand it geographically, existed. Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north. The culture of Upper Egypt, which became dynastic Egyptian civilization, could fairly be called a Sudanese transplant. Egypt rapidly found a method of disciplining the river, the land, and the people to transform the country into a titanic garden. Egypt rapidly developed detailed cultural forms that dwarfed its forebears in urbanity and elaboration. Thus, when new details arrived, they were rapidly adapted to the vast cultural superstructure already present. On the other hand, pharaonic culture was so bound to its place near the Nile that its huge, interlocked religious, administrative, and formal structures could not be readily transferred to relatively mobile cultures of the desert, savanna, and forest. The influence of the mature pharaonic civilizations of Egypt and Kush was almost confined to their sophisticated trade goods and some significant elements of technology. Nevertheless, the religious substratum of Egypt and Kush was so similar to that of many cultures in southern Sudan today that it remains possible that fundamental elements derived from the two high cultures to the north live on.--Joseph O. Vogel (1997)

On this basis, many have postulated that the Badarians are relatives to South African populations (Morant, 1935 G. Morant, A study of predynastic Egyptian skulls from Badari based on measurements taken by Miss BN Stoessiger and Professor DE Derry, Biometrika 27 (1935), pp. 293–309.Morant, 1935; Mukherjee et al., 1955; Irish and Konigsberg, 2007). The archaeological evidence points to this relationship as well. (Hassan, 1986) and (Hassan, 1988) noted similarities between Badarian pottery and the Neolithic Khartoum type, indicating an archaeological affinity among Badarians and Africans from more southern regions. Furthermore, like the Badarians, Naqada has also been classified with other African groups, namely the Teita (Crichton, 1996; Keita, 1990).-- Godde (2009)

"During an excavation headed by the German Institute for Archaeology, Cairo, at the tombs of the nobles in Thebes-West, Upper Egypt, three types of tissues from different mummies were sampled to compare 13 well known rehydration methods for mummified tissue with three newly developed methods. .. Skin sections showed particularly good tissue preservation, although cellular outlines were never distinct. Although much of the epidermis had already separated from the dermis, the remaining epidermis often was preserved well (Fig. 1). The basal epithelial cells were packed with melanin as expected for specimens of Negroid origin."
--(A-M Mekota and M Vermehren. (2005) Determination of optimal rehydration, fixation and staining methods for histological and immunohistochemical analysis of mummified soft tissues. Biotechnic & Histochemistry 2005, Vol. 80, No. 1, Pages 7-13

-
 -

-
 -
 -
 -

-

Posts: 26243 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Nord
Member # 14093

Rate Member
To add insult to injury the Afrocentric on historum just got refuted using one of those same fucking sources from that Afrocentric database. This seems to happen everytime Afrocentric ventures out of Egyptsearch and post around logical and sound minded people. Just goes to show that they are truely clowns.
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
^Which source refuted which claim?

--------------------
L Writes:

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Venture out of Egyptsearch"

Bitch if you can debunk us outside Egyptsearch you can debunk us here. Your ass gets shut down by Zarahan et al. everythime you try to post your B.S which is why you resorted to whining about "Afrocentrics" instead of trying to debate.

Honestly why are people even giving this clown any attention..??

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Oh... after skimming the the thread I found out what you mean. The guy who responded to LouisVille/TheInventor poster really is clueless. Obviously he has no idea how to interpret the results of Rosa et al. study. He used cherry picked quotes that have nothing to do with Northeast Africans. I mean, wtf do northwest Berbers have to do with Egyptians?! Especially when Siwa (Egyptian) Berbers are differentiated from northwest Berbers THEY HAVE NO U6! But the best part is that they DO have M1 suggesting an affinity to East Africans. Furthermore, if I recall correctly, the Egyptians from Rosa et al. chart cluster with East Africans based on E1b1b1. The overall significance of this is that both M1 AND E1b1b1 originate in sub-Saharan East Africa and they indicate a major population source for the Nile Valley. To make matters worse, if you people actually read the study of Rosa et al. you would see that she goes on to mention a little thing called common origin [Smile]

Then this guy posts a quote that West Africans have experience little gene flow from North and East Africa, SO WHAT? That doesn't mean East and North Africa didn't experience gene flow from west Africa and they did as signified by the presence of E-M2 in north Africa reaching 90% in some studies (see the discussion in Keita, 2005). I mean really...

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like how the biggest Sh@t talkers on this site are the most debunked.

Rahotep I can't even count how many studies and evidence has debunked your rants, from your constant psycobabble about the Egyptians being the same as the ancients to your ducking and dodging the Rual Upper Egyptian and pretending that the Delta and Ciarian Egyptians are some how unmixed but the Upper Egyptians are darker because of slaves.

Your Now and Later ass Corner store Videos are a joke to say the least. You stay willfully ignorant ignoring every beatdown.

White Nord, its rather funny a White High I.Q European such as yourself so obssed all these years with Egypt. Whats wrong boy your White Boy ancestors could'nt create anything as sophisticated as Egypt which is why you spend so much time trying to claim Ethiopians and others as part of your so called race only to get your ass smacked down and catching Ghost for 5-6 months only to come back bitching and whining about Afrocentrics.

Don't make me get Zarahan on your ass...LOL.

Parahue bitch I don't even need to waste my time posting on you, with your House servant ass. Bitch go pray at your mosque and read your Koran, you're a joke kid.

Now and later ass. LOL

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

-

I don't see anything particularly Negroid about this man's facial features. Look at his high-rooted long nose. A classical Caucasoid feature.

You need to be reminded how Negroids look like:

-

Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Perahu:
quote:

-

I don't see anything particularly Negroid about this man's facial features. Look at his high-rooted long nose. A classical Caucasoid feature.

-

Interestingly they both have the same skin tone. Now show a group of Modern Egyptians with that skin tone that are not what we call a "Black People" [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
I like how the biggest Sh@t talkers on this site are the most debunked.

Rahotep I can't even count how many studies and evidence has debunked your rants, from your constant psycobabble about the Egyptians being the same as the ancients to your ducking and dodging the Rual Upper Egyptian and pretending that the Delta and Ciarian Egyptians are some how unmixed but the Upper Egyptians are darker because of slaves.

Your Now and Later ass Corner store Videos are a joke to say the least. You stay willfully ignorant ignoring every beatdown.

White Nord, its rather funny a White High I.Q European such as yourself so obssed all these years with Egypt. Whats wrong boy your White Boy ancestors could'nt create anything as sophisticated as Egypt which is why you spend so much time trying to claim Ethiopians and others as part of your so called race only to get your ass smacked down and catching Ghost for 5-6 months only to come back bitching and whining about Afrocentrics.

Don't make me get Zarahan on your ass...LOL.

Parahue bitch I don't even need to waste my time posting on you, with your House servant ass. Bitch go pray at your mosque and read your Koran, you're a joke kid.

Now and later ass. LOL

quote:
...you spend so much time trying to claim Ethiopians and others as part of your so called race...
Greetings.

What is so sad and hilarious about that is this: they claim them as part of their race, but at the same time, where would those same Ethiopians have been forced to sit on a bus in 1950s U.S.; I am quite sure those same Ethiopians they claim as part of their race would NOT have been allowed to drink outta 'whites only' water fountains here in the U.S. nor be served at Southern lunch counters during that same time period, and we know what would've happened if one of those same Ethiopian men they claim as part of their race had kissed a 'white' gyal in the middle of a main street of any Whitesville at high noon....

by these same 'white' supremists who claim Ethiopians and these others are a part of their 'race'....

they ('White' People) change the definition of 'race' to suit their needs....and the historical facts of immigration in this country are but one example of that...lol...

[Roll Eyes] KMRT....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Afrocentric spam recipe: trawl through google until you find a few black-looking ancient Egyptians and ignore all the other images. Crop out any light coloured females, pretend symbolically jet-black gods are black people, serve with whining.
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
quote:
Originally posted by Perahu:
quote:

-

-

Interestingly they both have the same skin tone. Now show a group of Modern Egyptians with that skin tone that are not what we call a "Black People" [Roll Eyes]
They don't have the skin tone, the ancient Egyptian has a red-brown skin tone, the negro has a dark dull brown colour. And these are the darkest Egyptian images you can find, after a deliberately selective trawl. Pathetic! It couldn't be easier to find modern Egyptians the same colour as the ancients who are clearly not negro people. Negrocentrists who want to claim Egypt are just self-hating inadequates who are embarrassed by their own ancestry and who want to steal someone else's in order to have a bit of glory and glamour. Arrogant snobs and deniers of truth. They are an insult to their own race and to humanity in general.

-

-

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
^What a clown you are.

--------------------
L Writes:

Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by astenb:

You seem fixated on skin tone, besides they don't even have the same skin tone (one is reddish-brown the other blackish-brown). An Irishman and a Japanese can have the same skin tone, yet be vastly different genetically and craniometrically. Anyways, the Ancient Egyptian man has completely different facial characteristics from the Negress.
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:
Negrocentrists who want to claim Egypt are just self-hating inadequates who are embarrassed by their own ancestry and who want to steal someone else's in order to have a bit of glory and glamour. Arrogant snobs and deniers of truth. They are an insult to their own race and to humanity in general.

Well said. [Smile]
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Truth hurt, Calabozo?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also notice a tendency for adherents of stromfront to contaminate various message boards,urban dictionary and wikipedia with assorted writings from March of the Titans. Its very annoying when stromfront posters and other racialists want to turn ancient Egypt into apartheid southern Africa.

I have to hand it to them Kempians they are different more covert with their profaganda than many Afrocentrists.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
What a F-king hypocrite. Was is not your English Muffin Grey Puppon ass that came here talking about the Upper Egyptians were darkened by slaves. When have you ever made one of your corner store collages and corner store videos giving the black Egyptians credit for Egypt. Not one denies the light skinned Egyptians are decendants of the Ancient, but in Ancient Times the dominant phenotype is what is found in Luxor, Aswan, Kom Ombos etc.

You Hypocritical moaning and whining wont change the facts.

quote:
Afrocentric spam recipe: trawl through google until you find a few black-looking ancient Egyptians and ignore all the other images. Crop out any light coloured females, pretend symbolically jet-black gods are black people, serve with whining.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
This is probably the best image you have ever posted, good work Watson, finally starting to post Dark Skinned Egyptians..

More Representation of Egyptian Reddish Brown

-  -

-

quote:

-

- [/QB]

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
I'm not particularly familiar with stormfront. I've no time for white supremacism. The irony is most of these white-nationalist twits think Hitler was something good, when actually his madness unleashed one of the greatest slaughters of whites that there's ever been.

Technically, I'm a cultural nationalist. I don't care what colour someone is as long as they conform to the prevailing values of the society they find themselves among. (I suspect a similar attitude prevailed in Ancient Egypt, as they were more concerned with culture than race). I don't care if people want to marry outside their race. Racial purity is bullshit. I have black members of my own extended family.

I don't care about being called 'racist' by black-supremacist retards who think blacks can't be racist, or who seem to equate racism with denying the blackness of Egypt. The term is devalued to the point of meaninglessness when they use it. It only insults all those who who have been the victims of real racial discrimination.

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
The fact remains that dark Egyptians are more closely related to light Egyptians than to sub-saharan Africans, or to anyone else.
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
quote:
The fact remains that dark Egyptians are more closely related to light Egyptians than to sub-saharan Africans, or to anyone else.

They will never understand this simple fact.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
Ok so please post when any of us have said the Dark Egyptians are more related to "Sub Sahrans" over the Light Egyptians. The makes no sense,

The Nubians are the closest culturally and ethnically to Egyptians but I dont see you giving them any credit.

The fact is that the Dark Egyptians get ZERO credit for Ancient Egypt, when in fact looking at Royal Tombs and Art and Sculpture, genetics, etc. they played a vital Role. The only time Ive seen Dark Egyptians get their due respect was on "Engineering an Empire", "Rome", and "Prince of Egypt".

If you really cared about the denial of Modern Egyptians their culture you would be more upset at the denial of Dark Egyptian rather than your usual atempts to uplift the Delata Egyptians. If you really cared you would at lease make some attempt to give the Black egyptians credit.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by White Nerd:

To add insult to injury the Afrocentric on historum just got refuted using one of those same fucking sources from that Afrocentric database. This seems to happen everytime Afrocentric ventures out of Egyptsearch and post around logical and sound minded people. Just goes to show that they are truely clowns.

I find this hard to believe.
quote:
Originally posted by Calabooz':

Oh... after skimming the the thread I found out what you mean. The guy who responded to LouisVille/TheInventor poster really is clueless. Obviously he has no idea how to interpret the results of Rosa et al. study. He used cherry picked quotes that have nothing to do with Northeast Africans. I mean, wtf do northwest Berbers have to do with Egyptians?! Especially when Siwa (Egyptian) Berbers are differentiated from northwest Berbers THEY HAVE NO U6! But the best part is that they DO have M1 suggesting an affinity to East Africans. Furthermore, if I recall correctly, the Egyptians from Rosa et al. chart cluster with East Africans based on E1b1b1. The overall significance of this is that both M1 AND E1b1b1 originate in sub-Saharan East Africa and they indicate a major population source for the Nile Valley. To make matters worse, if you people actually read the study of Rosa et al. you would see that she goes on to mention a little thing called common origin [Smile]

Then this guy posts a quote that West Africans have experience little gene flow from North and East Africa, SO WHAT? That doesn't mean East and North Africa didn't experience gene flow from west Africa and they did as signified by the presence of E-M2 in north Africa reaching 90% in some studies (see the discussion in Keita, 2005). I mean really...

Nevermind! LOL
Posts: 26243 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
quote:
Truth hurt, Calabozo?
LOL!! Don't take my reluctance to respond to your BS as an inability to do so. You have repeated the same stuff since you got here and have proven that you cannot comprehend all of the studies that show Ancient Egyptians to cluster away from modern Egyptians. Then you don't even know what a pooled sample is and what it does LOL!!

quote:
Not true, not true at all. Upper Egyptians show an affinity to East Africans based on the frequency of M1 and E subclades. Lower Egyptians on the other hand are more admixed. Face it, you were unable to address the genetic data we gave you here:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004409

Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Calabooz':
Not true, not true at all. Upper Egyptians show an affinity to East Africans based on the frequency of M1 and E subclades. Lower Egyptians on the other hand are more admixed. Face it, you were unable to address the genetic data we gave you here

Your fail never ceases to amaze me.

Haplogroup frequency differences between Upper Egyptians and Lower Egyptians are not *THAT* great. They are essentially the *SAME* population, closer to each other than to foreigners.

Your HG data is highly insufficient; using your retarded logic certain Greeks are much closer to Ethiopians than to Germans (which is NOT true).

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
rahotep probably does'nt consider East Africans as SSA AKA Negriod, most people of his ilk claim East Africans do represent the A. Egyptian phenotype but that they are "Caucasian" or Hamite not negriod Africans.

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
quote:
Haplogroup frequency differences between Upper Egyptians and Lower Egyptians are not *THAT* great. They are essentially the *SAME* population, closer to each other than to foreigners.
Dude, please try to comprehend what you are reading. Going by haplogroup frequencies, lower Egyptians have higher Eurasian haplogroup frequencies and lower level of African HGs. the same exact thing I said. In the north you see a higher level of southern haplotypes whereas in the north you see a lower level of southern haplotypes. For certain haplogroups that is. Can't exactly recall mtDNA studies done on Lower Egyptians, but upper Egyptian mtDNA shows affinities to East Africans suggesting that they populated the Nile Valley.

As I said, lower Egyptians are more admixed, Upper Egyptians show affinities to East Africans.

Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Rahotep said 'darker' Egyptians (presumably upper Egyptians) and 'lighter' Egyptians (presumably lower Egyptians) are closer to each other than to others. You responded with ''Not true, not true at all'', and use the minor differences in HG frequencies as evidence.

Calabooz' you are an effin' amateur, seriously. [Embarrassed]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pair'ohuy:

-

-

LOL Typical Euronut response. So "negroids" can only have certain features but not "caucasoids"??

So these people with wide low root noses are all not caucasian, right?

-

-

-

But these people are??

-

-

LOL

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
I was under the impression that Upper Egyptians are closer to Lower Egyptians and then Nubians, I think Calabooz is saying that Lower Egyptians are more mixed but I thought they were still the closest to Upper Egyptians.

BTW are not Mixed Egyptians still predominantly African genetically..

Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
quote:
LOL Typical Euronut response. So "negroids" can only have certain features but not "caucasoids"??

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061231142243/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/0/0c/Socrates2.jpg/200px-Socrates2.jpg

http://www.blog.peacemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/untitled-0-00-02-12-590x331.jpg

http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/ohjelmat/idols_2007/semifinaaliennakot/413277.jpg

But these people are??

-

-

LOL

*Fail*. These are somewhere between 40-60% Eurasian. They are not authentic Negroids.

You would be hard pressed finding a native from Gabon, Ghana, or the Congo with such features.

Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
quote:

-

LOL

This lady is from Finland.

People from Finland are not purely Caucasoid. They have significant Mongoloid admixture.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^^^
I was under the impression that Upper Egyptians are closer to Lower Egyptians and then Nubians,

Keita (2005) actually found that the southern Egyptian gene frequencies were more similar to northern Sudanese.

TABLE 1. Summary of most common p49a,f Taq I Y-chromosome haplotypes in Egyptian regions

Haplotypes and percentages

Region (n) IV V XI VII VIII XI XV

Lower Egypt (162) 1.2 51.9 11.7 8.6 10.5 3.7 6.8

Upper Egypt (66) 27.3 24.2 28.8 4.6 3.0 0.0 6.1

Lower Nubia (46) 39.1 17.4 30.4 2.2 2.2 0.0 0.0

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
^^^^
Ok so please post when any of us have said the Dark Egyptians are more related to "Sub Sahrans" over the Light Egyptians. The makes no sense,

The Nubians are the closest culturally and ethnically to Egyptians but I dont see you giving them any credit.

The fact is that the Dark Egyptians get ZERO credit for Ancient Egypt, when in fact looking at Royal Tombs and Art and Sculpture, genetics, etc. they played a vital Role. The only time Ive seen Dark Egyptians get their due respect was on "Engineering an Empire", "Rome", and "Prince of Egypt".

If you really cared about the denial of Modern Egyptians their culture you would be more upset at the denial of Dark Egyptian rather than your usual atempts to uplift the Delata Egyptians. If you really cared you would at lease make some attempt to give the Black egyptians credit.

If that's the case I would say it's only a reaction against Afrocentrists who always over-play the darker Egyptian images and try to blur the distinction between Egyptians and Nubians, making both part of a pan-African race. Obviously there was blending on the border regions, but this doesn't mean the core populations were indistinguishable. I've seen studied make both Egyptians and Nubians pool closer to Greeks and Maltese than to Sub-Saharan Africans. What are we to make of that, given that it contradicts the way Egyptians often represented Nubians?

Calling the darker Egyptians black is also misleading given that they belonged, for the most part, to the same race and society as the lighter ones. Officially, they regarded black nehesi as foreigners and barbarians, just as they regarded lighter Asiatics and Libyans. In actuality they did business with both types of outsider, and also permit outsiders to assimilate into Egyptian society.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
Ok thanks for clearing that up...makes sense IMO.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DaHo1000:

LMAO

No need to trawl through anything since the vast majority of PAINTED ancient Egyptian artwork show people with mahogany to chocolate dark complexions i.e. BLACK people. The light colored or yellowish females is a symbolic convention but is NOT always used just as jet-black gods are symbolic. No one appears to be whining here except YOU.
quote:
They don't have the skin tone, the ancient Egyptian has a red-brown skin tone, the negro has a dark dull brown colour. And these are the darkest Egyptian images you can find, after a deliberately selective trawl. Pathetic! It couldn't be easier to find modern Egyptians the same colour as the ancients who are clearly not negro people. Negrocentrists who want to claim Egypt are just self-hating inadequates who are embarrassed by their own ancestry and who want to steal someone else's in order to have a bit of glory and glamour. Arrogant snobs and deniers of truth. They are an insult to their own race and to humanity in general.

-

So the modern Egyptian man in the right is not black but a Mediterranean caucasoid then?! [Eek!] LOL

So I guess the same is true with these men

-

-

-

-

-

quote:
 -
^ The man in this pic looks "mixed" like most cosmopolitan Egyptians but that defeats your silly claims. It's obvious what the indigenous people who resemble their ancient ancestors the most looked like.
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
quote:
^^^
I was under the impression that Upper Egyptians are closer to Lower Egyptians and then Nubians, I think Calabooz is saying that Lower Egyptians are more mixed but I thought they were still the closest to Upper Egyptians.

BTW are not Mixed Egyptians still predominantly African genetically..

Lower Egyptians are about 17% Sub-Saharan African (Red).
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com