EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » "Cherry picked" images (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: "Cherry picked" images
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:
This site is already like an endless chessboard of dead Egyptians! You really want more of the same? Get a life! Anyway more archaeology survives in the south, both because the north continued to be more populous, so more stone was recycled, and because the north is wetter, so wooden and papyrus objects have survived less well. The north coast has also been prone to destructive earthquakes, and there has been more intensive farming in the Delta. Due to these conditions, the probability is that more dark images will have survived.

Also it would be stupid as we have dark and light images of the same individual, and there is no guarantee any of them were done from life before the time of the Fayum portraits. All they can do is give a general picture.

...ahaha, the North is wetter.

And the Nile Vellay Delta has "more" farming. It's a delta, concentration. It's a tiny spot out of a whole.

A large part of Luxor is going to be exaveded and transmigration is going to take place.

More has been preserved in the South, because there is were the culture has survived and has been preserved.

-

-
 -

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting experiment

Even after posting ambiguous colorless statues, making fraudulent use of symbolic artistic conventions, double posts of the same pictures (despite OP whishes), irrelevant cartoons and book covers and help of non-Eurocentric others who comment and post counter pics, we're barely past page 1.

The same amount of non-Eurocentric participators would've reached page four by now, with unique dark to light brown skinned depictions, and no need for Eurocentrics to increase the post count. In fact, we've already demonstrated our ability to fill picture threads with ease, and even with statuettes only, as was done recently in alTakuri's thread. But notice that they will continue to spout the ''Ancient Egypt is the same modern Egypt'' and ''you cherrypicked those images'' bullshit elsewhere, when they can't even help themselves to document their beliefs when given the stage to prove it by way of artwork.

BTW
After re-reading the OP, I'm not sure. alTakruri, did you call for image posting by both sides or only the Eurocentric side?

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
 -

quote:
Originally posted by A Simple Girl:
Hemiunu:Engineer of the Great Pyramid in the Old Kingdom.

-

quote:
Originally posted by teacher of osool:
 -

-

Same Skin color..This is too easy..
Thanks for providing that one...

You need to checkout that webpage, these racist whites in South Africa are active in altering history. [Embarrassed]

Now I understand why some are always bringing up the Zulus.

Some of their drawings are funny, sad and ridiculous at the same time.

http://www.perankhgroup.com/the_art_of_living.htm

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant experiment by AlTakuri they are stomped if I were them I'd go rummaging about for Graco Roman era pics but that wouldn't really count now would it..
 -
Hay Brandon is that you ... [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its strinking how images of Greeks and Romans contrast with Egyptian images.

Europeans with Egyptian apparel look atrocious, and I'm not even joking around, or attempting to be mean about it. It just looks extremely odd and uncomfortable, like.. you just want to pluck that white crown off his head and replace it with a roman centurion helmet or something.

Several friends have noticed the same feeling when we just so happen to stumble on Europeans with Egyptian type apparel, and they didn't even study Ancient Egypt beyond media coverage.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Thread.

All I can say is the quietness from the eurocentric.... Egypt is Eurasian, East Africans are mixed blah blah blah is quite resounding.

It seems Rahotep, Perahu and Simple just could not hang with all the TRUE Images of Ancient Egyptians.

Let me Get in on tha FUN:

-
^Wonder if Tut is Too Black?? Or maybe his color is "Symbolic [Big Grin] " Bahahahahahhah.

Really man too easy to school these racists when they have to put up or shut up.....It seems they be stayin shut up.

Next Pic:

-

Gotta love when TRUTH trumps racist views.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think alTakuri meant for us to post dark skinned images and them to post light skinned images because he commented on how long it would take for them to run out and said "we". But then this Simple Girl b!tch came and thought she could set the rules instead of alTakuri. Even when he told her this she just decided to do what she wanted anyways because she knows that painted tomb scenes would harm her ego... I think her posts should be removed until she can follow the rules.

Also, in order to avoid going against alTakuri's rule not to double post, maybe we shouldn't include images when using the quote function.

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
Very interesting experiment

Even after posting ambiguous colorless statues, making fraudulent use of symbolic artistic conventions, double posts of the same pictures (despite OP whishes), irrelevant cartoons and book covers and help of non-Eurocentric others who comment and post counter pics, we're barely past page 1.

The same amount of non-Eurocentric participators would've reached page four by now, with unique dark to light brown skinned depictions, and no need for Eurocentrics to increase the post count. In fact, we've already demonstrated our ability to fill picture threads with ease, and even with statuettes only, as was done recently in alTakuri's thread. But notice that they will continue to spout the ''Ancient Egypt is the same modern Egypt'' and ''you cherrypicked those images'' bullshit elsewhere, when they can't even help themselves to document their beliefs when given the stage to prove it by way of artwork.

BTW
After re-reading the OP, I'm not sure. alTakruri, did you call for image posting by both sides or only the Eurocentric side?

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Why?
 -

https://pmanuelian.wordpress.com/tag/vienna/

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Nefermaat the father^
 -

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -

Limestone, pigment
Old Kingdom, Dynasty 5, ca 2477 BCE
Tomb of Ny-kau-inpu, Giza
Left: Female Harpist, OIM 10642
H: 8 1/8, W: 4 3/8 D: 6 1/4 (20.7 x 11 x 16.1cm)
Right: Male Dwarf Harpist, OIM 10641
H: 4 3/4, W: 2 3/4 D: 3 3/4 (12.5 x 7.2 x 9.6cm)
(From museum info card):

These two statues are among a group of twenty-five "thought to have come from the tomb of a courtier named Nykauinpu at Giza. According to Egyptian beliefs, food and the pleasurable activities of daily life could be guaranteed in the afterlife by representing them in the tomb. As a result, statues such as these, which show individuals performing everyday tasks, were placed in tombs to perform necessary services for the deceased in the afterlife. Since statues were thought to be able to substitute for actual laborers..." (Photo of card cropped out further info.)

(From _Ancient Egypt: Treasures of the Oriental Institute_, by Emily Teeter, pages 21-24):

"Those stone statuettes evolved into wood models typical of the late Old Kingdom and Middle Kingdom. These were then replaced by ushebtis of the Second Intermediate Period and later."

"Among the most charming of the Ny-kau-inpu statuettes are three harpests, two of which are pictured here. They lean large shovel-shaped floor harps upon their left shoulders and pluck the strings with their right hands."

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well in my case I was just trying help out the Eurocentrist but I can't get anything beyond the Greco-Roman era wonder why??? I thought I had better research skillz than than that s [Frown] rry guys I tried to help out I failed.. u on your own..
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some more images:

From The tomb of Amenemhat
 -

Tombs of Aswan Monarchs
 -

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
This site is already like an endless chessboard of dead Egyptians! You really want more of the same? Get a life! Anyway more archaeology survives in the south, both because the north continued to be more populous, so more stone was recycled, and because the north is wetter, so wooden and papyrus objects have survived less well. The north coast has also been prone to destructive earthquakes, and there has been more intensive farming in the Delta. Due to these conditions, the probability is that more dark images will have survived.

Also it would be stupid as we have dark and light images of the same individual, and there is no guarantee any of them were done from life before the time of the Fayum portraits. All they can do is give a general picture.

...ahaha, the North is wetter.

And the Nile Vellay Delta has "more" farming. It's a delta, concentration. It's a tiny spot out of a whole.

A large part of Luxor is going to be exaveded and transmigration is going to take place.

More has been preserved in the South, because there is were the culture has survived and has been preserved.

-

-
 -

Stupid nonsense. Read a book. Eg. Dietrich Wildburg, Egypt from Prehistory to the Romans, p.169.

'The comparative lack of finds in the Delta is primarily the result of geomorphological conditions, intensive agricultural use and the dense settlement pattern.'

The 'culture' was preserved in the south no more than in the north. Civilization endured primarily in the north if anything.

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rahotep:
The 'culture' was preserved in the south no more than in the north. Civilization endured primarily in the north if anything.

And yet, civilization began and the south and dominated the north.

The images of lower Egyptians we do have are also relatively dark-skinned. Come on now, you just post images in another thread, but too scared to do it here?

More images:

-

-

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Sooo Rahotep101 where is your pics?? ask Bro Al if it's Ok to go Greco Roman I know I did without asking but that's because we cool like dat.
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
 -

quote:
Hemiunu:Engineer of the Great Pyramid in the Old Kingdom.

-

quote:
Originally posted by teacher of osool:
 -

-

Same Skin color..This is too easy..
Thanks for providing that one...

You need to checkout that webpage, these racist whites in South Africa are active in altering history. [Embarrassed]

Now I understand why some are always bringing up the Zulus.

Some of their drawings are funny, sad and ridiculous at the same time.

I like the following image from that site:

-

Which is nowadays called the Maxi dress, but often has the same cut, lines and colors from the ancient Egyptian styles.

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding Hemiunu, the head has obviously been restored. Only the region around the eyes appear to be modern reconstructions, the rest is made from ancient fragments. Whether the head fragments are original to that partiular statue I can't be sure, but I expect so.

Statues of pharaoh Chephren have also been found with the the heads smashed, and surviving in fragments. Hemunu's original head didn't just fall off. I would imagine it was smashed by some zealous early Christian or Muslim who deemed it idolatrous or who wished to deter locals from venerating it. Both the fragmentary and intact statues of Chephren appear caucasoid.

-

-

I'm not playing this silly game by the way, I'm just countering the insinuation's about Hemiunu's head.

As for the idea of Tut's tomb depicting any type of people other than Egyptians, the same as modern Egyptians, I think this picture puts pay to that...
 -

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
^I'm not seeing that those Egyptians have the same skin tone as the depictions. Their skin tone looks more like the color of the wall. I consider it wishful thinking on your part. At most, their skin tone is similar and/or comparable as the ancient Egyptians not identical. No surprise as some modern Egyptians also resemble sub-Saharan Africans, although more distantly that their ancestors. But a closer match to the ancient Egyptians would be to East Africans and Sudanese groups.

quote:
I'm not playing this silly game by the way, I'm just countering the insinuation's about Hemiunu's head.
Yet you continue to post images in other threads, why is this?
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Regarding Hemiunu, the head has obviously been restored. Only the region around the eyes appear to be modern reconstructions, the rest is made from ancient fragments. Whether the head fragments are original to that partiular statue I can't be sure, but I expect so.

Yes the head was found in the tomb with the rest of the statue. There's people on this board that would have others believe it was totally made up by racists whites. Anything that looks too caucasian for their tastes is a forgery. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Calabozo, being colourblind is one of the symptoms of negrocentric egyptomania, so I'm not surprised.
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Her are all the areas of the same colour range isolated from that photo, just to indicate the depth of denial that Calabozo is in. QED.

-

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
^Obviously you are the one in denial just like with everything else that has been demonstrated to you.

Take a closer look:

-

A clear difference between the depictions and the people. Anybody with eyes should be able to spot this out immediately.

--------------------
L Writes:

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
I selected colours only from the wall painting skin regions, copied them on to white and that's what came out. Go on denying the obvous if you want. You're a laughing stock.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yes the head was found in the tomb with the rest of the statue.

Please pray tell where the head was at?? Where is a source saying the head was found. Also why in the Image you provided despite the head being broken at the neck there is no restoration line??
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
quote:
I selected colours only from the wall painting skin regions, copied them on to white and that's what came out. Go on denying the obvous if you want. You're a laughing stock.

Dude, I know what you did LOL! Maybe you are confused. So look at the original then back again so that you are sure of the placement.

My point being, that especially in your photo a clear cut distinction can be made between the color of the artwork vs. that of the people.

You've been a source for entertainment since the day you started posting here.

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ah ah aha! I do not see these Caucasoid features Eurocentrics proclaim on Khafra neither have i ever witness a Caucasian bearing a similarity to Khafra but on the other hand...

- _  -

No doubt Africoids like Khafra along with King Tut, Tiye are being incorrectly classified as Caucasoid. Another addition as to why the pure / true negroid theory was created, so they can expand on the phenotypical range of Caucasoids and claim features which can be structurally grouped as Negroid into their own arsenal.

Its just another attempt at justification of psychological and material control. The context to which extent the material here Eurocentrics wish to assert ownership to is black history and its notable figures.

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Calabozo. Still laughing at your self-delusion. The living Egyptians are quite obviously the same colour as the ones painted on the wall behind them. You said they were the same colour as the wall. If so why don't the walls show up but the Egyptians' faces do? Pathetic you are. We don't need to see any foreigners to know what Egyptians looked like.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it is laughable that Eurocentrics like Rahotep would inject a European over Native Egyptian or even a Nubian to compare Tut's Profile to...

Considering how Tut was depicted its even more of a fail.

Here is a reconstruction made on one of the Mummies associated with Tut's and Nefertiti's family..

-

Notice the features match perfectly with this profile of Nefertit Euroclowns like Winston avoid like the plague.

-

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
A full-lipped European with an underbite means that the Habsburgs were black, a thin-lipped black man means the Egyptians were black. This is bloody typical. It's why it's pointless engaging.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
Who the F-ck says the Hapsburgs were black people dumbass. How long have you been on here and how many responses do you see from normal posters on Edgmounds Threads.

Second the whole point is that using Lips is a poor indicator of race. Egyptians ranged from Full Lips like those of Dojser, Huni, etc. to thin like Ramses, Seti etc. You trying to interject a European to prove your point is obsurd, there are plenty of Egyptians and East Africans who have Tut's features.

Third its pointless engaging a fool who makes comments like this..

quote:

History is not part of their history, that's why. I'm still waiting for them to name sub-saharan Africa's Bede or Herodotus.

The idea of someone civilized turning up to rape the Vikings is novel! [/QB][/QUOTE]

What a Fucking retard you are after wasting my time providing concrete sources of African history going back to the B.C era, and its funny Herodotus was a Greek Born in Persia as Far away from Nrhtern Europe and the Tin Isles as you can get but that does'nt stop your from claiming the Greeks, but We can use Egypt as proof of African high culture.

Racist peice of sh@t.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
And for someone claiming to "Defend the History of Egypt" for Modern Egyptians..

Here is a quote from your boy you are so chummy with..

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
''An Examination of Nubian and Egyptian biological distances''
=======

The original egyptians died out thousands of years ago. You must be a simpleton if you believe the modern Arabs/mongrels inhabiting egypt are related to the ancient egyptians.

^^^^
Had an Afrocentric said that you would made 15 videos bitching about Afrocentrics deny Egyptians their history, but beacause the said poster is white it does'nt even phase you.

Further I have yet to see you say a damn thing about Nordic Centrics who make the same claims. Seems you have no problem with that...

In reality you could care less about Egyptians be they from the delta or Upper Egypt. You only use the Delta Egyptians and rally behind them because they resemble your Enlgish Muffin ass. Because you can't fathom even Dark Upper Egyptians as founding Egypt, You need someone who resembles yourself, and if its a Copt or Delata Egyptian so be it.

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A full-lipped European with an underbite means that the Habsburgs were black, a thin-lipped black man means the Egyptians were black. This is bloody typical. It's why it's pointless engaging.

And you are basing this claim on?

Khafra doesn't look like any of the Habsburgs neither does he have an underbite.

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Rahotep is debunking himself

Why is there a need for Lower Egyptian comparative material, if he says all Ancient Egyptians are identical to the ancients?

The only way he can use that as an argument is if he is conceding to himself in silence that ancient Upper Egypt was significantly more ''African'' than ancient Lower Egypt

That is where the self defeating part comes in; Rahotep knows that with the exception of several pockets of noticeably darker people in Luxor and Aswan and other modern areas, most people between the 1st cataract (the ancient boundary) and the delta look on ave. like North Africans from Libya and Morocco.

In fact, since Libya and Morocco have darker people as well - on par of those dark remnant Egyptian people I mentioned - there is every reason to believe that modern Egypt as a whole compares favorably to other same lattitude North Africans.

Ancient Upper Egyptians, on the other hand, are distinguishable from Magrebians and Libyans in both depicted skin color and cranio-facial traits.

This is why you don't want to participate, and you know it.

quote:

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
Yes it is laughable that Eurocentrics like Rahotep would inject a European over Native Egyptian or even a Nubian to compare Tut's Profile to...

Considering how Tut was depicted its even more of a fail.

Here is a reconstruction made on one of the Mummies associated with Tut's and Nefertiti's family..

-

Notice the features match perfectly with this profile of Nefertit Euroclowns like Winston avoid like the plague.

-

Oh here comes Trout Pout! The reconstructed face is otherwise fully caucasoid. The lips are a joke (and like the skintone are apparently the work of a graphic designer in post-production, not of actual facial reconstruction specialists). The mouth area is damaged on the mummy in question, so the shape of the lips can't be verified. In every other essential respect KV35YL closely resembles the Berlin bust identified as Nefertiti. The more realistic images from Amarna do not have puffed up lips. Quite clearly they are only a feature of the stylized art produced there, during a period of experimentation. Plaster-cast life masks were also found in the sculptor's workshop of Amarna, again showing narrow lips.

-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More Busts of Nefertiti Euroclowns like Rahotep avoid like the plague

-  -  -

-

if the Images look too Negro just claim its "Stylized"...and Ignore the vast amount of images to its likeness.

Euroclown tactic 101

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
quote:
Calabozo. Still laughing at your self-delusion. The living Egyptians are quite obviously the same colour as the ones painted on the wall behind them. You said they were the same colour as the wall. If so why don't the walls show up but the Egyptians' faces do? Pathetic you are. We don't need to see any foreigners to know what Egyptians looked like.

What you are attributing to me is incorrect. I said that their skin color was more like the wall which equates to being similar to the wall. Did you even realize, that some of the faces overlap with the artwork? The significance of this is that you can still distinguish the faces. If they the same skin tone, they would expect them to be indistinguishable. Fact remains, you can distinguish their skin tones.

Then you say "we don't need to see foreigners" but as I have already pointed out to you time after time, latter Egyptians are morphologically distinct from early Egyptians and early Egyptians cluster with Somalis and Sudanese, but modern Egyptians don't. So it stands to reason that Upper Egyptians/Sudanese/East Africans are more representative than lower Egyptians who experienced significant gene flow.

More images following...

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boyz n Girlz I am heading off to a beach event will holla back Mon ma time peace !!! Btw did the world ended over there ?? nothing happened here !!.. [Big Grin]
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Nefertiti

-

Notice when all the images of Nefertiti are compiled it looks nothing like the Berlin bust, yet the Euroclowns will claim the Images of Nefertit with thick lips is "stylized" lmao Imagine that a White Woman stylizing herself to look Negriod.

Seems the only Stylized image is the Berlin Bust. Which is why Euroclowns love to claim it.

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Of course some of the Amarna images look stylized, they look positively alien! The fist image you say I avoid, Jari, is actually an exreme close-up of the first image I showed! The third one you showed is a front view of amother one I showed, which is third along on the second line from the bottom. Clearly you are half blind as well as mad. Look again.

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
Nefertiti's features are no different than the Avereage Ethiopian, Sudanese, Somali woman and other Africans found across the continent. When Compiling all of NEfertit's Images the only stylized and odd image is the Berlin Bust which looks nothing like her other Images.

The only mad person here is you thinking that Armana Art proves your point, Ive battled plenty of Euroclowns including your Overseer Phonecian7 posting under the Moniker "NonProphet" who would swear up and down Armana is Stylized art showing the Egyptians as Darker because of Sun Worship..LOL. Now you Euroclowns want to claim the Armana art proves your point, but when it does'nt its stylized. A bunch of quacks.

I could post more Armana Art but you too ass chicken to dabate on the O.P topic.

English Muffin, Grey Puppon eating Punk...

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Calabooz':
quote:

What you are attributing to me is incorrect. I said that their skin color was more like the wall which equates to being similar to the wall. Did you even realize, that some of the faces overlap with the artwork? The significance of this is that you can still distinguish the faces. If they the same skin tone, they would expect them to be indistinguishable. Fact remains, you can distinguish their skin tones.

Then you say "we don't need to see foreigners" but as I have already pointed out to you time after time, latter Egyptians are morphologically distinct from early Egyptians and early Egyptians cluster with Somalis and Sudanese, but modern Egyptians don't. So it stands to reason that Upper Egyptians/Sudanese/East Africans are more representative than lower Egyptians who experienced significant gene flow.

More images following...

You are a dick head. A three-dimensional shape and a flat shape will not look the same under the same light. There is no significant morphological distinction between the modern Egyptian men there and their ancient Egyptian ancestors, either. You wish.
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
^^^^
Nefertiti's features are no different than the Avereage Ethiopian, Sudanese, Somali woman and other Africans found across the continent. When Compiling all of NEfertit's Images the only stylized and odd image is the Berlin Bust which looks nothing like her other Images.

It's 'Poupon', dimwit, I told you that before, and it's an American product which I have never sampled.

I seem to recall once an editor of 'Essence' magazine bitching about how Somali model Iman looks like a 'white woman dipped in chocolate'. The same thing could be said about Nefertiti, except she was dipped in nothing darker than caramel. Bitching and dreaming, black Americans seem to excel at that.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everybody:

-

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
LOL, Nothing but a Non Sequitor, talking about what some irrelevent random person says has no bearing on the basics of Genetics which proves White people are Chocolate Somalis and other East Africans dipped in Pink or with less Melanin for the scientifically correct. Only a Eurocentric minded fool would believe East Africans derive from whites and not vice versa.

Second you English have the nerve of talking about Dreams, Once the Proud Empire of the Britons Ruling the seven seas now you are destined to become the next Yemen. I Heard that soon a Mosque will be built that will Surpass St. Pauls Cathedral making the Mosque the largest religious building in England..LOL

Seems the "Sun is setting on Union Jack" afterall Huh English McMuffin...

Cherrio or should I say...

Ah-Salaam-Alaykum...

FUFUFUFFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU!!!

quote:
quote:
^^^^

It's 'Poupon', dimwit, I told you that before, and it's an American product which I have never sampled.

I seem to recall once an editor of 'Essence' magazine bitching about how Somali model Iman looks like a 'white woman dipped in chocolate'. The same thing could be said about Nefertiti, except she was dipped in nothing darker than caramel. Bitching and dreaming, black Americans seem to excel at that.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
All Joking aside, yes it was a Joke Rahotep, Why cant you admit Nefertit's other images look no different than other East African Women, even when you do you inject some asinine opinion of a person who edits "Essence" as if that magazine is relevent to Africa or African people.

Deep Down you know without that Berlin Bust Nefertiti looks no different than an East African woman but it pains you so to admit it...lol

Hell Ill admit there are images in Egyptian Art that look Eurasian like the seated scribe, but a Euroclown will never admit the Egyptians resemble other Africans, its always the MEditeranian or Asiatics...

Pathetic..

Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khufu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sepa: From the old kingdom.

-

Nice Fro!
Posts: 98 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
I was about to say the lighting played an effect, but here is the point:

I can clearly distinguish the Ancient Egyptian color from that of the modern Egyptians who excavated the tomb. Anybody should be able to. Increase the detail of the photo and the distinction becomes clearer.

Now you say that there isn't a significant difference between modern and ancient Egyptians? I must say Rahotep, you are an absolute dumbass. I have given you several citations saying that latter Egyptians are distinct from early Egyptians. Out of respect for this thread and to avoid repetitiveness I won't repost them. Just go back and re-read the studies I posted **yesterday**. Unless you're still clinging on to that pooled sample you failed repeatedly to understand. In which case there is no point in even responding to you and you'll officially be at the same troll status as Simple Girl and Perahu.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Calabooz':
quote:

More images following...

You are a dick head. A three-dimensional shape and a flat shape will not look the same under the same light. There is no significant morphological distinction between the modern Egyptian men there and their ancient Egyptian ancestors, either. You wish.

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
^BTW, couldn't help but notice how you said 2D and 3D objects won't look the same thereby saying the depictions (2D) and people (3D) don't look the same which is my entire point to begin with.
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Jari I'm touched that you should be concerned about the integrity of British culture. Be assured it will be over my dead body that Islam takes over the UK. What I really don't get are the NOI movement in the US. Blacks seeming to think that Islam was somehow more suitable creed for the descendants of Africans to embrace. Islam was the religion of slave-traders as cruel as any European Christians, a religion centred on Arabs- people who never held negroes in high regard. Obviously I think Egypt would have been better off without Islam, despite the fact that under Islam Egypt continued to be the most powerful and advanced nation in Africa.

You should be more concerned about Islam spreading across black Africa, leading to the loss of indigenous religions and traditions like that of the Dogon.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
All Joking aside, yes it was a Joke Rahotep, Why cant you admit Nefertit's other images look no different than other East African Women, even when you do you inject some asinine opinion of a person who edits "Essence" as if that magazine is relevent to Africa or African people.

Deep Down you know without that Berlin Bust Nefertiti looks no different than an East African woman but it pains you so to admit it...lol

Hell Ill admit there are images in Egyptian Art that look Eurasian like the seated scribe, but a Euroclown will never admit the Egyptians resemble other Africans, its always the MEditeranian or Asiatics...

Pathetic..

-
Nefertiti

the fact is that there is plenty of crossover between blacks and whites feature-wise so in given example you can't be certain who's who

. _________________________________________  -

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com