EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » "Cherry picked" images (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: "Cherry picked" images
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"what I'm not dark enough to be an ancient Egyptian?"

-

Posts: 42954 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ATFQ Jari. I await your science...

-
 -
 -

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are sure one colorblind bastard. Try as you
may you'll never make Lorenza Nefertari's colour.

Meanwhile succeeding to take my thread off track
you fail miserably in presenting even a single AE
image where they portray themselves as light skinned.

quote:
Originally posted by Brit stealing an African name:
jari you are avoiding the implication. I don't know how I can spell it out any more clearly... here goes:
 -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More Photshopping and Temper Tantrum spamming of a Faded and Photoshopped image..

Once again...

How Nefertari actually looked

-

-  -

Nefertari compared to actual Nile Valley Africans..

-
^^^^ All my samples are all Upper Egyptian women..
Nefertari's living decendants!!

You lost, get over it!!! Im going to keep knocking your ass around with the Truth!!

quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:

-

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...I want the Egyptians to look like the British and Italians....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I want Nefertari to look like me....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...I want the Egyptians to look like Italians...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Snivel, Hick...I got snot in my mouth...WAAAAAAAA
 -

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As none of you cretins can answer the question, I claim victory.
Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
 -  -

This painting of Nefertari is in a side view.

when you cherry pick photos of people as matches for
Nefertarti they should also be in a side view, otherwise it's nearly irrelevant

Exactly. Nefertari's nose is slightly aquiline, I doubt many of Jari's choice specimens look like that. Actually her profile is slightly reminiscent of Queen Victoria on the penny black stamp (m.b. which doesn't mean Queen Victoria was black).
 -

Speaking of side views, her's her hubby against Edward Elgar. I notice more than a passing similarity...
 -

Nefertari's mummy doesn't survive except in tattered fragments.

'The tomb was discovered by archaeologist Ernesto Schiaparelli in 1904. Nefertari’s mummy and most of the treasures entombed with her had been destroyed or removed by ancient tomb robbers, only fragments of the queen's pink granite sarcophagus and mummy were found in the burial chamber, and they were taken to the Egyptian Museum in Turin.'

The mummy Jari showed is Ahmose-Nefertari of the early 18th dynasty. [/QB]

Anyone in the science knows that AFRICANS ARE MOST DIVERSE! BECAUSE THEY HAD MORE TIME TO LOCALY ADAPT TO THE ENVIRONMENT!

But dumb white boys such as yourself are clueless on this.

-  -

-

(Does the dude you've posted has this composition?)

Biotechnic & Histochemistry 2005, 80(1): 7_/13

"Materials and methods In 1997, the German Institute for Archaeology headed an excavation of the tombs of the nobles in Thebes-West, Upper Egypt. At this time, three types of tissues were sampled from different mummies: meniscus (fibrocartilage), skin, and placenta. Archaeological findings suggest that the mummies dated from the New Kingdom (approximately 1550_/1080 BC)...... The basal epithelial cells were packed with melanin as expected for specimens of negroid origin."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15804821

(I believe the dude you posted is white, correct?)

Am J Phys Anthropol, 2008.

Stature estimation;anatomical method;regression formulae;Egyptians

Abstract

Trotter and Gleser's (Trotter and Gleser: Am J Phys Anthropol 10 (1952) 469–514; Trotter and Gleser: Am J Phys Anthropol 16 (1958) 79–123) long bone formulae for US Blacks or derivations thereof (Robins and Shute: Hum Evol 1 (1986) 313–324) have been previously used to estimate the stature of ancient Egyptians. However, limb length to stature proportions differ between human populations; consequently, the most accurate mathematical stature estimates will be obtained when the population being examined is as similar as possible in proportions to the population used to create the equations. The purpose of this study was to create new stature regression formulae based on direct reconstructions of stature in ancient Egyptians and assess their accuracy in comparison to other stature estimation methods. We also compare Egyptian body proportions to those of modern American Blacks and Whites. Living stature estimates were derived using a revised Fully anatomical method (Raxter et al.: Am J Phys Anthropol 130 (2006) 374–384). Long bone stature regression equations were then derived for each sex. Our results confirm that, although ancient Egyptians are closer in body proportion to modern American Blacks than they are to American Whites, proportions in Blacks and Egyptians are not identical. The newly generated Egyptian-based stature regression formulae have standard errors of estimate of 1.9–4.2 cm. All mean directional differences are less than 0.4% compared to anatomically estimated stature, while results using previous formulae are more variable, with mean directional biases varying between 0.2% and 1.1%, tibial and radial estimates being the most biased. There is no evidence for significant variation in proportions among temporal or social groupings; thus, the new formulae may be broadly applicable to ancient Egyptian remains.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.20790/abstract

(Is the dude, slightly related to these groups, I don't think so homey!)

An examination of Nubian and Egyptian biological distances: Support for biological diffusion or in situ development?

K. Goddea, b, Corresponding Author Contact Information, E-mail The Corresponding Author

a Department of Anthropology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 250 South Stadium Hall, Knoxville, TN 37996, USA

b Department of Science, South College, 3904 Lonas Dr, Knoxville, TN 37909, USA

Abstract

Many authors have speculated on Nubian biological evolution. Because of the contact Nubians had with other peoples, migration and/or invasion (biological diffusion) were originally thought to be the biological mechanism for skeletal changes in Nubians. Later, a new hypothesis was put forth, the in situ hypothesis. The new hypothesis postulated that Nubians evolved in situ, without much genetic influence from foreign populations. This study examined 12 Egyptian and Nubian groups in an effort to explore the relationship between the two populations and to test the in situ hypothesis. Data from nine cranial nonmetric traits were assessed for an estimate of biological distance, using Mahalanobis D2 with a tetrachoric matrix. The distance scores were then input into principal coordinates analysis (PCO) to depict the relationships between the two populations. PCO detected 60% of the variation in the first two principal coordinates. A plot of the distance scores revealed only one cluster; the Nubian and Egyptian groups clustered together. The grouping of the Nubians and Egyptians indicates there may have been some sort of gene flow between these groups of Nubians and Egyptians. However, common adaptation to similar environments may also be responsible for this pattern. Although the predominant results in this study appear to support the biological diffusion hypothesis, the in situ hypothesis was not completely negated.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19766993

Does he have any of the structures? I dont think so homey.

You're wasted!!!!!

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get lost loser and give Monty Python's Black Knight his armour back.

In the words of Apocalypse Monty Python's "Black
Knight" best illustrates your hollow declaration
of victory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4

We kicked your arse so hard you'll never shiit again!!

quote:
Originally posted by FakeEgyName101:

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes he is desperate, Notice the places he takes samples from are different in Hue/Saturation, further the Image with "Lorenza" is faded an therefore not reliable.

When a Rat is pushed into a Corner it will resort ot any little attempt to avoid being killed...

HAHAHAHA!!

Props to you guys for finding high quality images of how Nefertari actually looked!!

Another Loss to the Euroclowns, their prize Nefertari...

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
You are sure one colorblind bastard. Try as you
may you'll never make Lorenza Nefertari's colour.

quote:
Originally posted by Brit stealing an African name:
jari you are avoiding the implication. I don't know how I can spell it out any more clearly... here goes:
 -

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sure, the PEER REVIEWED RECENT ACADEMIC STUDIES HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED, BY YOUR PICTURES! J/K [Big Grin] [Embarrassed] [Frown]

-

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4

quote:

You have another pending loss here Sir Knight....

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004645;p=2

LMAO!!!

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god-damned brit got smashed. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Contradictions..

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Rahotep 26 May, 2011 01:16 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rahotep101:
[qb] He's also the same colour as his horse, but the different facial features indicate that Ramesses was neither a negro nor a horse.

Rahotep 26 May, 2011 02:18 PM

quote:
so that particular painting may not be reliable

Rahotep 26 May, 2011 05:48 PM

quote:
This fits here, likewise ...

-

-  -

[Wink]

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Jeri, darling, enough with the evasion and tap dancing. Last chance, answer the question or be branded a loser for life. How can two objects of different colours and tones look the same colour and tone in the same photo, in the same lighting conditions? I'm dying to know.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rahotep, why do all your images utilise modern Egyptians and other peoples in dim settings, in unnatural light??

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/9621/howe.jpg

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6486/caucasoidnegroid.jpg

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7746/tutankhamun.jpg

The same light skinned Modern Egyptians you're using in natural sunlight:

http://rt.com/files/politics/internet-egypt-protests-islam/abed-cairo-demonstration-egyptian-901.n.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5052/5389863947_35e32749b8.jpg

http://vladtepesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/PICT1055.jpg

http://img3.allvoices.com/thumbs/event/598/486/66271738-egyptian-muslims.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Skc_MiFdts0/TUW31r7o_ZI/AAAAAAAABPQ/MSY8sJG8S_w/s1600/2011_01_30_egypt_demonstration_405_1.jpg

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
The people in my examples happen to be Italians, and they look as much like ancient Egyptians as any sub-saharan Africans do. I'm not letting Jeri off the hook, though. I want to know how it can be that the painting can be so dark as that photo tends to indicate, if an olive-skinned Italian woman can seem to share a skin tone with the ancient queen in the same photo. Even if the photo were faded, which it isn't, the painting should still look darker than the conservator, if they are not the same colour and tone in actuality.

I scanned the photo from the book 'Egypt; land of the Pharaohs', published by Time Life. It is on p. 147, and there is nothing faded about it. The wider image shows another European, who happens to be the a similar colour to the ancient Egyptian deities painted on the wall behind him, and a black conservator, who is darker than any painting visible in the scene apart from the green Osiris.

-

So come on Jari, out with it. Clear up this mystery... How can light skin look the same tone as dark paint in the same spot in the same photo?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The Black Knight continues his desperate ranting....wont accept a loss!!

BTW no one is avoiding you, Im right here Sir Knight but you have no Arms...LOL

Once again...

-

-  -

-

You lost, get over it!!! Im going to keep knocking your ass around with the Truth!!

quote:

Jeri, darling, enough with the evasion and tap dancing. Last chance, answer the question or be branded a loser for life. How can two objects of different colours and tones look the same colour and tone in the same photo, in the same lighting conditions? I'm dying to know.

-

LMAO!!!

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Ha ha, very funny. Now the answer? A legless man could kick your feeble arses without breaking a sweat, but I can sense how heavily this simple question is making you perspire.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The people in my examples happen to be Italians, and they look as much like ancient Egyptians as any sub-saharan Africans do.
I asked you a question about natural light, and you give me this crap about their Italian ethnicity.
Again, why are all of your comparative subjects lighted in dim light? And why are none of your pictures reflective of gross modern Egyptian skin color.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
LMAO, Im really sweating...Is that why you broke into temper tantrums a while back. Seriously you are so pathetic at this its almost comedic...you lost, get over it..Im enjoying this the more I post the More Nefertar's authentic image as well as my Collage will show up on google search for all the world to see..

Once again...

-

-  -

-

-

quote:
Ha ha, very funny. Now the answer? A legless man could kick your feeble arses without breaking a sweat, but I can sense how much this question is making you sweat.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Is your head buried in the sand or buried up your ass?
Hey Black Knight, that woman is nowhere near Nefetari's
colour in that dim fuzz photo you keep whistling in the dark.

Stupid ten time loser not only resembles the Black Knight
but also the Tarot deck Fool, cock sure of himself though
about to stride right off the cliff blithely heedless of all warning.

-

Let this now be your new avatar and tag TarotFool101

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
 -

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
My point exactly his photo he keeps advocating is not natural light not is it high quality. Anything he posts are either Photoshopped, faded, retouched, or of bad quality unlike ours which are stock photos of the highest quality in natural light.

The Black Knight has been defeated.

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
quote:
The people in my examples happen to be Italians, and they look as much like ancient Egyptians as any sub-saharan Africans do.
I asked you a question about natural light, and you give me this crap about their Italian ethnicity.
Again, why are all of your comparative subjects lighted in dim light? And why are none of your pictures reflective of gross modern Egyptian skin color.

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
I don't mind, because clicking it will bring people to this thread, and an obvious question will spring to mind. If your dark image is what the painting actually looks like, then people will wonder...
 -

I'm sure they'd appreciate an answer, so spill the beans, professor.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Damn fool. Their colours are nowhere near the same.
She's lighter than Nefertari and your two color patches.

Get over it already and apply your ass to posting AE
painted images of themselves as white light people.

You can't do that so you try to hi-jack the thread.

Unable to offer anything serious you're just funning around
respamming a cherry picked photo you don't even believe in
yourself leave alone anyone who isn't colorblind. Sod off!

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
Is your head buried in the sand or buried up your ass?
Hey Black Knight, that woman is nowhere near Nefetari's
colour in that dim fuzz photo you keep whistling in the dark.

Stupid ten time loser not only resembles the Black Knight
but also the Tarot deck Fool, cock sure of himself though
about to stride right off the cliff blithely heedless of all warning.

-

Let this now be your new avatar and tag TarotFool101

If this is your idea of 'nowhere near' then you have high standards of exactness. It is nearly identical in tone and saturation and very close in colour. There is not a human body without a greater variation from one region of skin to another than the difference between these two colours.

-

No-one can account for how two differently coloured objects can look so similar in the same photo, in the same spot under the same light. All you can do are wriggle and evade, and pretend they are not close, and resort to silly insults. Pathetic.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
If Copts are the unchanged descendants of the Ancient Egyptians, why not use them as comparative subjects and reproduce their physique with Ancient Egyptian art, why rely on tanned Italians LOL? In reality, Italians are no different in gross skin tone compared to modern Egyptians, which is some frequent the tanning saloons.

-

-

-

^Copts in natural light

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Another go of the Black Knight eating his crusty dragons
with making believe he's capable of utilizing technology.

Must be bored and so spending his time here with us
chasing will o the wisps and pulling his pud to amuse us.

That woman's colour doesn't even begin to approach Nefertari's
nor either of the two brown color patches. It's so obvious fool.

-
"Hmph, I say they're the same," says TarotFool101, "and Bob's your uncle, so there!"
"Look at her fucking fingers and nose you juicy idiot" barks the warning dog.

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
My point exactly his photo he keeps advocating is not natural light not is it high quality. Anything he posts are either Photoshopped, faded, retouched, or of bad quality unlike ours which are stock photos of the highest quality in natural light.

The Black Knight has been defeated.

quote:
quote:

Laughable. You resort to such calumny and libel because you can't answer a simple question. You have failed. Your pipe dream is untenable. Furthermore I've never seen so many doctored and photoshopped and out-of context images as I have hereabouts, which it has been my pleasure to expose...

-
 -
 -

By the way I've a question for you: How can two objects of different colours and tones look the same in the same photo, in the same spot, in the same light? How would it make any difference if the light was natural or artificial, or if the photo were faded (which this one isn't)?
 -

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Spam spam spam 'till her father takes the keyboard away.

Asking the same damn fool question though it's been answered.

Got to hand it to SimpleGirl who had the honesty, integrity,
and skills to seek out and post the few images of light
skinned Egyptians that grace this thread rather than resort
to faking modern day Italian girls as ancient Egyptian queens.

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
If Copts are the unchanged descendants of the Ancient Egyptians, why not use them as comparative subjects and reproduce their physique with Ancient Egyptian art, why rely on tanned Italians LOL? In reality, Italians are no different in gross skin tone compared to modern Egyptians, which is some frequent the tanning saloons.

-

-

-

^Copts in natural light

Copts are the unchanged descendants of ancient Egyptians and I've posted plenty of photos of Copts in the past. I could post plenty more, but I'm not getting involved in this thread except to refute false claims and to demand an answer from Jari to a certain question, about how differently coloured objects can look the same in the same light in the same photo.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing you are doing in this thread is
making the biggest fool out of yourself ever
and detracting the purpose of posting
images of white light AEs here.

A friendless fucker like you must be beaming in
the attention you're getting while contributing
nothing on topic to this thread.

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
Spam spam spam 'till her father takes the keyboard away.

Asking the same damn fool question though it's been answered.

Got to hand it to SimpleGirl who had the honesty, integrity,
and skills to seek out and post the few images of light
skinned Egyptians that grace this thread rather than resort
to faking modern day Italian girls as ancient Egyptian queens.

I must have missed where the question was answered. Kindly remind me... Also I don't see what's worse about comparing ancient Egyptians to Italians rather than Sudanese, Ethiopians or whatever else. If you object to this then that's just typical afrocentric double-standards. I've merely pointed out that under the same light the living Italian looks the same colour as the painted Egyptian, and requested an explanation for how this can be if the actual painting is much darker than she is (as Jari and co would have me believe). Shall I ask again?
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
The only thing you are doing in this thread is
making the biggest fool out of yourself ever
and detracting the purpose of posting
images of white light AEs here.

A friendless fucker like you must be beaming in
the attention you're getting while contributing
nothing on topic to this thread.

Way to exemplify a constructive contribution, matey...
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
And here I thought Lioness was obtuse.

Look at her fingers and nose, wank.

Q: How can this woman look the same as this painting in the same cot-damned photo?

A: She can't and she doesn't.

Next!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Here is the problem with using faded images...

-

Different Values from different spots on the Womans body...

Nefertari compared to 4 Nigerians...two can play this stupid game

-

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Obviously you get that with 3D shaped but selecting mid tones such as I selected are equivalent to flat fields. The middle of the conservator's cheek is on the same plane as the flat image beside her, and appears the same colour in the same light. The real painting is obviously the same colour as the woman therefore. I know lighter-skinned negros can also appear this colour (especially when standing in daylight rather than within a dark tomb), that is not the point. The point is that the real painting is obviously a lighter colour, the same colour as the Italian woman, and not the dark image you are so enamoured with.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Anyone familiar with photoshop knows damn well the Game Rahotep is playing which is why it is not even worth answering. The Image has poor lighting and poor quality, further it depends on where you select your color as the color picker constantly changes when you select different spots on the Photo.

I selected areas from the Womans Fingers, Nose, Head, Lower Arm all yeilding different Values.

Here is the same woman under normal light...

-

Nefertari under Normal Natural light and with High Quality..

-

Nefertari compared to Upper Egyptians Women(The Closest Ethinically and Culturally to her..

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Lets examine further..

-

The Top image is supposed to be fake(without any proof) yet it has the same quality as this..

-

The Skin is no different than the image being touted around by Rahotep. Yet it is fake..LOL.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Sorry Al for contributing to the ruin of this thread. This debate is over, its obvious who is gripping at straws and who is not. Im comparing Nefertari to Upper Egyptian Women. Also the Images I used are natural light and natural coloring, as the faded image being touted has no authenticity and could very well be photoshopped as the other images used by Rahotep.

Here is a comparison of Upper Egyptians Woman and Nefertari..

-

-

And this portrait of the same woman..

-

-

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Damn son... SOMEONE has had a few feet up his azz today.... someone has a sore booty

What would my girl li li sing?

if Rahotep's youtube viewers only knew...
That she was failing hard.. in debates with us..
(what would they do??)

if Rahotep's youtube viewers only knew...
That she was failing hard.. getting fresh with us..
(what would they do??)

They probably leave.... her alone...
They would probably curse her out and unplug their phone

I want Rah to be glad.. that they're not here
'Cause Rah know so well that this could cost subscriptions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlL_4vkYc5w

lol

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

WHITE NEFERTARI
 -

BLACK NEFERTARI
 -

WHITE MAN:
 -

BLACK MAN:
 -

all rights reserved,
lioness productions 2011,

Posts: 42954 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
Lets examine further..

-

The Top image is supposed to be fake(without any proof) yet it has the same quality as this..

-

The Skin is no different than the image being touted around by Rahotep. Yet it is fake..LOL.

If you failed to spot it, the top image is the same wall as the lower image, but the colours have been touched up. Compare it to any other image from the same tomb and you will spot the anomalies- i.e. only there does the white of the queen's dress stand out from the white of the wall, and only there is there blue colour on her crown. Only there are the goddesses given a dark flesh tone. And that was posted by one of the know-alls on here who challenged me to prove it fake. It took under a minute.
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
The implication, by the way, of the European woman looking the same colour as the painting of Nefetrari in the same light in the same photo, is that the version of that painting that you prefer to tout has been similarly touched up to make the flesh seem darker. The fact that several other photos of the same painting appear lighter, and that there is a very light image of the queen on the very adjacent pillar, which is designed to echo that one, support this contention.
This is the image on the adjacent pillar:
 -

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Origins of dental crowding and malocclusions: an anthropological perspective.

Rose JC, Roblee RD.

Compend Contin Educ Dent. 2009 Jun;30(5):292-300.

The study of ancient Egyptian skeletons from Amarna, Egypt reveals extensive tooth wear but very little dental crowding, unlike in modern Americans. In the early 20th century, Percy Raymond Begg focused his research on extreme tooth wear coincident with traditional diets to justify teeth removal during orthodontic treatment. Anthropologists studying skeletons that were excavated along the Nile Valley in Egypt and the Sudan have demonstrated reductions in tooth size and changes in the face, including decreased robustness associated with the development of agriculture, but without any increase in the frequency of dental crowding and malocclusion. For thousands of years, facial and dental reduction stayed in step, more or less. These analyses suggest it was not the reduction in tooth wear that increased crowding and malocclusion, but rather the tremendous reduction in the forces of mastication, which produced this extreme tooth wear and the subsequent reduced jaw involvement. Thus, as modern food preparation techniques spread throughout the world during the 19th century, so did dental crowding. This research provides support for the development of orthodontic therapies that increase jaw dimensions rather than the use of tooth removal to relieve crowding.

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
So Jari, you were about to explain how two adjacent objects, one intrinsically darker than the other, can look the same tone in the same lighting conditions in the same photo... The stage is yours:
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -    -
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Im not going back and forth with this anymore, You were already debunked the minute Nefertari's authentic image was posted, which is why you are squeeling and ranting so desperate to hold onto your faded and photoshopped Images.

I also adressed your questions and decepive methods. Im familiar with how the color picker works and proved your deception...

what is the point anyway...It does'nt matter of Nefertari was the blackest **** on earth you would still not accept it.

Im not wasting my time nor am I further degrading Al's thread..

-

-  -

-

And seriously Me and Al and Ish have info that could shut this down anyway. Seeing as how you have some of the same photos of the restoration you already know what I mean.

Like I said a Waste of my Time..

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com