EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » "Somalid" Greeks (Page 21)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27   
Author Topic: "Somalid" Greeks
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know that woman dont carry y dna
what i meant that the somalid race is so strong
that it could effect even a female appearnce who her father is e1b1b1 thats what i meant
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one long stupidid thread.and while i am not going to get bog down in this stupidid divide and conqurer argument, most say hat off to my people the slave decendents, you have come a long way in a very short time.we have bend entire nations to our will,created nations where none existed.imperfect thu we maybe we will servive we will stay alive,for we have been thru the fire and thus been forged like no other.blessed are the ancestors who always dreamt of better and never ever faulter. to you i say bigup N Nuff Respect!! [Wink]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ackee if this thread is so stupit in your eyes you dont have to read it no one force you to read it
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U RIGHT, CONTINUE TO DROWN IN THIS Stoopidid dividedid and conqurerid thread.peace out.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
what do you want me to do stop dividing
i do think that the negroid race e3a and somalid race e1b1b1 are not the same
in the end you stupit negroids will understand it will take some time but in the end
you will understand
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL @ Calypso,

E1bc's, we leave to look and gaze, be dazed, amazed by the Y-DNA "eye of truth"! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Kat Stevens: "CCANN YYOUU FFaaATHHOOM mYyyYYYYe TRUUUUUTHH! {gwEuuRP}"

@ ackee: if you were responding 2 me i apologize & meant no ill 2wards anyone and i too continued 2 ride this thread 2 mess with heads. I'm done now. [Cool]

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somalid_V13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ackee:
U RIGHT, CONTINUE TO DROWN IN THIS Stoopidid dividedid and conqurerid thread.peace out.

Its part of evolution species branch out, never merge. Its better for all of us, if we never split we will still all be one weak specie!

The Anti-Evolutionary Pro-Mongrelist are wasting their time trying to force us to merge into some sort of weak one race, you can mongrelize phenotype, but thats superficial as the similarity between a Polar Wolf & Polar bear White in color that still doesn't change the fact that their Y-DNA is seperate.

They can keep fighting nature & they will see what you are up against [Smile]

Posts: 135 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Freehand:
LOL @ Calypso,

E1bc's, we leave to look and gaze, be dazed, amazed by the Y-DNA "eye of truth"! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Kat Stevens: "CCANN YYOUU FFaaATHHOOM mYyyYYYYe TRUUUUUTHH! {gwEuuRP}"

@ ackee: if you were responding 2 me i apologize & meant no ill 2wards anyone and i too continued 2 ride this thread 2 mess with heads. I'm done now. [Cool]

whoops, typos:

should be: "leave you" and "CAT" yes in caps

Bye now.

[Hopefully the scum of the earth gets seperated so as to form its own "superior" scum race]

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somalid_V13 is a bonafide troll, Ethiopian J1-M267 is *NOT* Arabic in origin and even precedes the origin of the Arabic language.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
e3b1c1 and Somalid_V13 are the sockpuppets of that fake wolofi character, who was a sockpuppet of vida. You guys are pitiful to get played for a fool by him the way you do.

In other words e3b1c1 and Somalid_V13 is the same white boy who flashes women and children with an erection that has pink blisters on it.

Its the same schtick and obsessions, over and over.

He dropped his wolofi character because when the African dude posted the pics of those two pasty, pale, wrinkly white girls (hags) and the commentary from other posters were made about them, he became embarressed and ran away.

The only way he could come back and not get humiliated was to change characters and go back into his tired psychotic schtick.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Form Oman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K09VyS7TuSg&feature=related

From Saudi Arabia:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKN4cbX5bfI&feature=related

From Arabia with love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZnRUJ6Yvw&feature=related

BlackArabian Nights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvMCIaFscWA&feature=related

Saleem

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somalid_V13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
e3b1c1 and Somalid_V13 are the sockpuppets of that fake wolofi character

I am not fake or socky, Come verify me in NYC anytime my dear Negrid

I am 100% Sicilian American -unlike the many mixed Sicilian Americans who mixed with Europids or other Italians- I look exactly like NW African Berbers. I even can see myself as a Horn of Africa Oromo or Somali guy just a shade or two lighter.

In Contrast;
I feel a big Phenotypic & Genetic gap between me & AA Negrids. I see them everyday & I definitely have little in common with them & vice versa.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Somalid_V13:
quote:
e3b1c1 and Somalid_V13 are the sockpuppets of that fake wolofi character

I am not fake or socky, Come verify me in NYC anytime my dear Negrid

I am 100% Sicilian American -unlike the many mixed Sicilian Americans who mixed with Europids or other Italians- I look exactly like NW African Berbers. I even can see myself as a Horn of Africa Oromo or Somali guy just a shade or two lighter.

Sicilians are negros. The whole world knows that! [Cool]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Somalid_V13:

In Contrast;
I feel a big Phenotypic & Genetic gap between me & AA Negrids. I see them everyday & I definitely have little in common with them & vice versa.

And the same is true for American Somali, Ethiopians, etc.. I've been around my fair share of horn/east Africans and by all indication they share absolutely NOTHING in common with Sicilians. Conversely, the ones I've talked with recognize their biological and American social affinity to AAs. You are ridiculous to suggest that Horn/East Africans care anything about you.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Somalid_V13:

I've been around my fair share of horn/east Africans and by all indication they share absolutely NOTHING in common with Sicilians. Conversely, the ones I've talked with recognize their biological and American social affinity to AAs. You are ridiculous to suggest that Horn/East Africans care anything about you.

Ethiopians do have a 35 % of non Somalid genes:
- Negrid (Within West Ethiopians 40%)
- Arabid (Within Amhara 33%)

Those genetic minorities are Non-Somalids who made it as slaves (both Negrid & Arabid) or as Ancient Semitic intruders (Arabids), the true genetic element in Ethiopia are the Oromo Somalids they are fighting the Semitic minority attempt to strip of their language & culture. & now they also have to deal with Negrid AA who want to Negrify them [Frown]

The native majority of Ethiopians are the Oromo people, like the Afar, Saho & Somali they form one big Somalid block. That are closer to Berber & Somalid Europeans like myself than to Negrid African Americans.

Every Somalid I met be it; Berber, Somali or Ethiopian are very distant from Negrids -least to say-

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never met an east African in my life who shared a closer kinship to Sicilian hitmen than with their fellow African brethren. No one cares about your "Negrid", "Arabid", "Somalid" labels, you made them up. No scientist and no Somalis I've met agree with you. Is this a way to make your obscure and often stigmatized ethnic group seem more significant? Is this why you make up fairy tales that nobody but you and your friend believe in?
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
v13 says:

''I feel a big Phenotypic & Genetic gap between me & AA Negrids. ''I see them everyday & I definitely have little in common with them & vice versa.''

You got a whole lot in common. You got that black in you somewhere down the line and all the pencil erasers in the world won't let you escape that. So go out on the town, get drunk, get sober, and still you will know that you can't escape it.

''I am 100% Sicilian American''

I willing to bet some northern Italians don't want to be seen with your Sicilian ass. You go Garlic breath.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've never met an east African in my life who shared a closer kinship to Sicilian hitmen than with their fellow African brethren. No one cares about your "Negrid", "Arabid", "Somalid" labels, you made them up. No scientist and no Somalis I've met agree with you. Is this a way to make your obscure and often stigmatized ethnic group seem more significant? Is this why you make up fairy tales that nobody but you and your friend believe in?

It's his way of dealing with his African ancestry from a white point of view, and hence he has to separate, and present a new name, for an old false dichotomy amongst Africans, since he possesses this admixture.

First they (East Africans) were "Caucasian", now they're "Somalids".

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No one cares about your "Negrid", "Arabid", "Somalid" labels, you made them up.

You keep saying this yet you keep replying to him. Like I said, sure are dumb. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Northern European elements have done a psychological number on certain Italians. The funny thing is that this Somalid_V13 character actually takes himself seriously...thinking that he is displaying a character the least respectfully knowledgeable in genetics. LOL. The poor boy doesn't realize that "Y chromosome" alone doesn't even begin to cover basically all his entire genome; literally his *entire* genome is of sub-Saharan African origin, save for the less than 1% bit that underwent mutation outside of the African continent. Even those infinitesimal percentage that underwent mutation at some point, did so on a marker of an African background. He'd have to be non-human to be able to shrug off sub-Saharan African origin. All things considered, Y chromosome is too minuscule to be of any significance really. Outside of the biological particulars it is entrusted with, its significance is really simply as a marker.

I also bet that the troubled Sicilian knows little of what he says, when he assigns percentages like "35 % of non Somalid genes", "40% Negrid", "33% Arabid" to Ethiopians, aside from the fictitiousness of those slangs; it doesn't even begin to cover the nation of Ethiopia [but try informing the funny kid of that]. The Sicilian is best visiting Africa, and not relying on bed time stories about Africans from the net, especially by unknown authors on wiki and part-time quacks on sites like the now "x" site "dodona".

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
glad you realize that he isnt african since v13 originated in western asia
you can call m34 and m81 african but not v13 which most europeans belong
ethiopia mainly m78 and m34 j1 as he said 33% in amhara so m78 and m34 are the so called somalid genes in ethiopia j1 is an outsider probably came from yeman maybe even m34 is outsider who came from yeman but as he said most oromo are m78
e3b1c1

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by e3b1c1:
glad you realize that he isnt african since v13 originated in western asia
you can call m34 and m81 african but not v13 which most europeans belong
ethiopia mainly m78 and m34 j1 as he said 33% in amhara so m78 and m34 are the so called somalid genes in ethiopia j1 is an outsider probably came from yeman maybe even m34 is outsider who came from yeman but as he said most oromo are m78
e3b1c1

The oldest lineages of E1b1b - M215 is found in 2 Amahara & 1 Yemeni (close populations), but thats a rare gene & its related to the geographic origin which is rarely used to classify a race. Otherwise R1 will just be Central Asian!

E1b1b 3 most important clades are most common in:

M78: Horn African natives, SE Europe & Coastal Mideast

M81: Berbers

M34: Semitized Somalids who colonized the coasts of the Middle East as M215 in the earliest stages of E1b1b, they were followed in later times by several M78 waves, by then M34 had already adapted a bit more to the inland

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
thanks for the information so m34 is
the coasts of the middle east and later to the inland like arabia and eastern antolia?
did i understand you ?
you can say m81 is berber and western iberian high frequency in cantabria
western andalusia north west castile and galicia
and in portugal so m81 is berber /western iberian
very nice number in the western half of the iberian pennsula
e3b1c1

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
thanks for the information so m34 is
the coasts of the middle east and later to the inland like arabia and eastern antolia?
did i understand you ?
you can say m81 is berber and western iberian high frequency in cantabria
western andalusia north west castile and galicia
and in portugal so m81 is berber /western iberian
very nice number in the western half of the iberian pennsula
e3b1c1

Yes M34 is the older Somalids that adapted to the inland, but still lives close to the coasts.

M81 is found in Iberia & to a lesser extent in the Med, but in general its a Berber marker. Only amongst Berbers you will find it in high %

The Paseigos are a small group amongst the Cantabrians, the rest of Iberia has a moderate M81 frequency legacy of the Berber Somalid armies that stormed Iberia on numerous occasions had to have some fun with the local ladies. Ofcourse sensitive Europid Spaniards will try to tell you that M-81 was left by Neolithic Somalid boy scouts [Wink]

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
so thats it so all of us belong to the somalid stock in the end of the day
i get it hope the e3a guys will get it also in the end [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
e3b1c1

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/7926839.stm

-

Guyyoo Gobbaa is a 36-year-old cattle farmer from a remote region of southern Ethiopia. He has also just been named king of one million people from the Borana group.

^^^^ being that the Borana carry highest frequencies of E1b1b, well, hey Somalids you might as well call him King too. [Wink]

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

^LOL.. Good one..

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

glad you realize that he isnt african

Then you are glad too late; you should have been glad the moment this Sicilian clown first showed up. What the heck, you are slow in retaining just about anything. Let me assure you though, it has nothing to do with his recent African ancestry via E3b.

You must be the *only* person here who actually takes the troubled Sicilian seriously as one who knows what he is talking about, and who learns from him...well, maybe you and the other self-proclaimed "Somalids" in here.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
so what why not taking him seriously
you also have agenda to show e3a and e3b both negros
while we think e3a negros and e3b somalid
diffrent races which derveloped in diffrent areas
with diffrent brain look and everything that attached to it
proud to belong to the somalid race thats all
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
so what why not taking him seriously
you also have agenda to show e3a and e3b both negros
while we think e3a negros and e3b Somalid
diffrent races which derveloped in diffrent areas
with diffrent brain look and everything that attached to it
proud to belong to the Somalid race thats all
e3b1c1

You don't have to argue with these fascists, its very hard for the Europid or Negrid to accept the fact that North Africa was & still is Somalid not Europid or Negrid.

Europids more than Negrids have a big problem with us being Somalid, because they want to claim E1b1b civilization as their own. For that reason its very hard for me to tell who is a Europid or Negrid on this forum, they are both on the same intellectual level [Roll Eyes]

Civilization is Somalid, not Europid nor Negrid

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
totaly agree with you
e1b1b= civilization
yes the europids want to claim ther civilization which is mainly mediterreanean
greek /roman/pheonician and avoiding the fact that the somalid elemnt was very high in areas were civilization started and flourished
so e1b1b= civilization without any doubt
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Albanian_European
Member # 16433

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albanian_European   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STOP THIS RACIST BS EVEN IF SOMEONES DNA IS SOMALID THAT DOESNOT MAKE HIM LESS OR MORE HUMAN THAN ANYBODY ELSE. I DID MY DNA JOURNEY TEST AND I KNOW WHAT MY DNA MEANS THATS DOESNOT MEAN I WILL FORGET THAT I AM EUROPEAN AND GO LOOK FOR FRIENDS IN SOMALIA AND MAKE ENEMIES WITH MY R1A ALBANIAN BROTHERS. DNA IS JUST DNA CULTURE IS WHAT MAKES PEOPLE DISTINCT NOT A SOMALID RACE

AS ALBANIANS E3B, R1A AND I2 WE ARE THE SAME WE FOUGHT AGAINST E3B, R1A AND I2 PEOPLE AND OUR IDENTITY IS EUROPEAN ALBANIAN

RACISTS (SOMALID OR NON-SOMALID) **** OFF WITH YOUR RACISM. I WILL NEVER CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DNA IS.

--------------------
My DNA is Somalid, but I am 100% European White.

Posts: 1 | From: NOB | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
sorry man
just dont kill me [Smile] [Smile]
somalid v13 convince about this somalid race thing
at first i told him that m78 is somalian and m81
and m34 my clade are not [Frown]
ps. you should thank me insead of calling me a racist maybe some of my posts are bulshit but in some of i defend you v13 european as mind over matter and explorere call it african ancestery
even recent african ancestery and i said to them that v13 originated in western asia before arriving to europe so it isnt african in origin
so thank me for defending your european dna
e3b1c1 [Smile]

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
e3b1c1 and Somalid_V13 aka sockpuppets of the white boy who has pink blisters on his penis.

We know that you endearingly refer to them as the "blisties".

Well I will soon post and have them inflamed.

LOL

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
argyle104 me and somalid v13 are not the same white boy belive me i dont know about this albanian european maybe he is somalid v13 or his friend
but i am telling you ,you are completely wrong
me and somalid v13 are not the same guy
how stupit can you get i am amazed [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
e3b1c1 [Smile]

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Albanian_European:

AS ALBANIANS E3B, R1A AND I2 WE ARE THE SAME WE FOUGHT AGAINST E3B, R1A AND I2 PEOPLE AND OUR IDENTITY IS EUROPEAN ALBANIAN

RACISTS (SOMALID OR NON-SOMALID) **** OFF WITH YOUR RACISM. I WILL NEVER CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DNA IS.

Wait cunt if you are not racist, then how did you end up here.

No one asked for your opinion

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
e3b1c1 and Somalid_V13 aka sockpuppets of the white boy who has pink blisters on his penis.
LOL

I am actually Olive skinned, I pretty much look like a Berber or Southern Greek (FYI typical Sicilian)...well anything is White to you anyways [Roll Eyes]
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
the fact we are writing in this thread somalid v13 doesnt mean we are racist
it just mean that we dont want other people such as r1b ,r1,I europeans and e3a western african
to take pride in e1b1b1 achivments as mediterreanean civilization were somalid were very high albanian european i am not saying kill someone who doesnt have somalid e1b1b1 or that they are inferiour just to keep our somalid hertige
in europe ,arabia, antolia, maghreb and iberia
thats all
e3b1c1

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
 - durka durka durka allah Muhammad jihad somalid

Somalid = African,.

Regardless of how you try to describe it.

quote:
just to keep our somalid hertige
in europe ,arabia, antolia, maghreb and iberia
thats all

You erroneous troll, why exclude Africa where the lineages deepest root is present, and in its highest frequency? Which is of course Africa.
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
hell with you miond over matter
i dont care somalian are african
they are east african this were e1b1b first been
as i told explorere you have an agenda to show e1b1b and e3a as all the same negros
avoding the evidence infront of your eyes that greek roman moors carthegenians pheonician
have high e1b1b element in them
i say you are not e3a negro you are r1b european who try to steal e1b1b hertige
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
you have an agenda to show e1b1b and e3a as all the same negros

What is a Negro?

Please do elaborate...

and..

Not really, but it is actually you that seems to have an agenda, and that is to separate Africans, solely because you possess some African admixture, you poor sap.

quote:
avoding the evidence infront of your eyes that greek roman moors carthegenians pheonician
have high e1b1b element in them

Hey kid, bow down to your Somalid King...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/7926839.stm

-

Guyyoo Gobbaa is a 36-year-old cattle farmer from a remote region of southern Ethiopia. He has also just been named king of one million people from the Borana group.

Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmer Menes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ackee:
This is one long stupidid thread.and while i am not going to get bog down in this stupidid divide and conqurer argument, most say hat off to my people the slave decendents, you have come a long way in a very short time.we have bend entire nations to our will,created nations where none existed.imperfect thu we maybe we will servive we will stay alive,for we have been thru the fire and thus been forged like no other.blessed are the ancestors who always dreamt of better and never ever faulter. to you i say bigup N Nuff Respect!! [Wink]

Yup. This is one of those threads that you actually get progressively dumber as you read it... what a waste of 20-50KB of otherwise useful web space...
Posts: 365 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

-

The new king told the BBC that the Somali group was trying to steal his people's land. "Of course if someone tries to snatch my things, I have to stop him," he said.

Gosh darn it I thought "Somalids" were supposed to stick together, you know, that distinct genetic tie....bwahahahaha [Wink]

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
i have an agenda to show the evidence of the seperation between e3a and e1b1b1
it two mutations m215 and m35
which show the diffrent rout the e1b1b1 population took
narmer menes you negro you dont have to read it
no one force to read it how can be dumb
as i belong to m34 like william harvey the doctor who discoverd the circulation of blood
m34 change something in this damm world same
goes for v13 the wright brothers who in vented ther airoplane were v13 so e1b1b1 gave something to this world as oposed to e3a negros who invented the nedding to steal other haplogroups haertige you stupit
e3b1c1

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
i have an agenda to show the evidence of the seperation between e3a and e1b1b1

E1b1b African children, just gaze upon your envy, but remember don't hate....

-

Extra an E1b1a African....

-

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
did you check each one of this kids or you just assume that they are e1b1b1
in east africa there is also haplogroup A
and haplogroup B mainly on few groups in sudan
the e1b1b1 guy look like e3a slave still just becuase he have a nerrow face that doesnt make him somalid or e1b1b1 in his nature
most of the west africans e3a have broad feature
becuase they evolved in huminid area
while e1b1b1 have nerrow feature usually becuse they evolved in dry climate
e3b1c1

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
did you check each one of this kids or you just assume that they are e1b1b1

Those are all E1b1b carrying Ethiopian children.

quote:
the e1b1b1 guy look like e3a slave still just becuase he have a nerrow face that doesnt make him somalid or e1b1b1 in his nature

Are you confused; is it E1b1b or E1b1a?

Anyway, why is he a slave? What does a Negro entail to you?

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
how do you know all these ethiopian children are e1b1b1 i already talled you haplogroup A is also in ethiopia they could belong to it
again you only assume that they are all e1b1b1
the guy in the picture is e3a
i talled you that just becuse he has nerrow face doesnt make him look like e1b1b1 somalid guy
why is he a slave becuse he has dna which is common among african american which experience slavery whats a negro to me the meaning of negro is to be e3a and a slave to not have civilization to not have the guts and bravery to leave africa thats what negro entail to me
e3b1c1

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
how do you know all these ethiopian children are e1b1b1 i already talled you haplogroup A is also in ethiopia they could belong to it
again you only assume that they are all e1b1b1
the guy in the picture is e3a

A is not as dominant as E in Ethiopia, so now you're telling me because they look too African they might be minority A?

Lmao..

Just bow down do your Somalid E1b1b King...

-

quote:
i talled you that just becuse he has nerrow face doesnt make him look like e1b1b1 somalid guy

Well your erroneous people of the past tried to classify this E1b1a African as a Caucasian who resembled ancient Caucasians from the near east, you know, your ancestors... [Wink]

quote:
why is he a slave becuse he has dna which is common among african american which experience slavery whats a negro to me the meaning of negro is to be e3a and a slave to not have civilization to not have the guts and bravery to leave africa thats what negro entail to me
e3b1c1

Oh ok, and that's based on noting but your own ignorance, I get it.
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
the e3a guy dont look caucasian are you serious [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
haplogrou A is still in ethiopia amhara 14%
and oromo 10% it defently there
i dont care if they tried to calsify him as caucasin in the past take him to western asia they will treat him as e3a negro without any doubt
e3b1c1

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com