EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Khafra and Hemiunu - Two great Caucasian men in Ancient Egypt (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Khafra and Hemiunu - Two great Caucasian men in Ancient Egypt
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ aren't you skirting around the issue. Why wouldn't modern day Egyptians have the same blood type as the ancient? Why would a neighboring group be closer? Don't you find this an interesting puzzle?

Simply - modern day Egyptians are close in blood type to the ancient Egyptians but not identical. The closest groups known are the Haratins and they did not need to leave Egypt but rather be absorbed by incoming invaders in NE Africa but not in Southern NW Africa.

Obviously you have a closed mind and don't even want to discuss it. Fine, you lose.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides, according to a DNA study by G. Paoli, the ABO typing of the ancient Egyptians was most closely matched by the Harratins , a Negroid Berber people of southern Morocco, southern Algeria, and northern Mauritania. It has been claimed by some that the Haratins are the descendants of freed Sub-Saharan slaves. But this cannot be established, since the DNA patterns of the Haratins are not found in Sub-Saharans, nor are they found in any of the "white" Berber tribes Haratins are supposed to have been owned by and mixed with. The DNA pattern of the Haratins is very unique, thus establishing them firmly as a Hamitic race. Their presence has been long recorded in the region, and their origins, a mystery.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
 -

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Of course you're not going to find their entire art collection online, if they did that, they wouldn't need a museum.

LOL, The guy lost when he claimed the bust was Photoshopped and Fake then when proved that an Egyptology site mentioned the Bust in the German Collection she resorted to "Show Me it In the Collection" as if we work there LOL. The same can be said with all artworks.

Also notice she demands evidence but has YET to provide one scholarly quote on a Green Eyed Spinx..

Exactly
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NonProphet:
Kalonji

Name the Egyptologists who claim this black pencil necked photoshopped "Jep" is the father of any AE King.

-

Well, the figure that is portrayed wears a white crown doesn't he?

Last time I checked, that was pretty significant.
It pains you to see that face, and even after me moving on to the other questions, you still can't let go.

Now that you can't maintain it doesn't exists outside of the photoshopping ''Ego centric'' website, you resort to find a way to discredit the portrayed figure from being a king.

Truthcentric was right.
You really are a dishonest sheep f*****

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This NON Prophet guy has been a dis appointment I thought that since he took the time and effort to make a vid. he was someone of substance with an opposing POV non the least but someone with meat we can't even chew the fat as there is nothing not even bones "sigh"... [Embarrassed]
Folks I know it might seems boring but try and discuss culture, an Individual nose shape or long face vs short round face flat nose really means nothing, not untill you truly study these people that we so love to talk about soo much will we really get to know them some what.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. But sometimes we(at least I) learn something from these nonsensical threads. Notice he starts the thread then disappears. Wasn't it AOB who hinted it may the mods who start these thread to keep the flames burning.

This is is the first time I heard Khafra had a flat nose. Looking at the frontal-angle shot I can see why some would think so.

In that shot he looks like the stereotypical negro. Go figure. Guess Dirk did not count on those shots being shown.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't tell if a nose is flat from the front.

The only way to tell how far the sellion projects
away from orbitale is by the profile. A flat nose
is in reference to the root of the nose sticking
out.

Also the statue with the 3/4 profilet shot though
Khafra isn't the same statue as the ones posted
with the full profile shot.

-
 -

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
This is is the first times I heard Khafra had a flat nose. Looking at the frontal-angle shot I can see why some would think so.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always setting me straight.. . .most times. It is all good.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ its a silly discussion anyways. Flat nose or not he is not a Caucasian.

Have we forgotten what a Caucasian looks like or what?

This is a profile of a Caucasian man:

-

Which doesn't look anything like Kharfe:

-

Rather Kharfe looks like Anwar Sadat:

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
You can't tell if a nose is flat from the front.
The only way to tell how far the sellion projects
away from orbitale is by the profile. A flat nose
is in reference to the root of the nose sticking
out.

-

this is what I said before, you can only tell by the profile.

However what you are defining as flat nose is not how I ever heard anyone describe it before.
You say a flat nose means the root of the nose sticks out. Do you have any source which describes a flat nose as the root of the nose sticking out?

One wonders what your term would be for a nose that is not flat. I would like to see you post a profile picture of such a nose. Educate us.

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Original old photo. There is a "REASON" why the Sand-Niggers at the Cairo museum do not allow pictures anymore.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
quote:
Of course you're not going to find their entire art collection online, if they did that, they wouldn't need a museum.

LOL, The guy lost when he claimed the bust was Photoshopped and Fake then when proved that an Egyptology site mentioned the Bust in the German Collection she resorted to "Show Me it In the Collection" as if we work there LOL. The same can be said with all artworks.

Also notice she demands evidence but has YET to provide one scholarly quote on a Green Eyed Spinx..

Exactly
What you Nazi White boys don't understand is I have been to that Munich Museum in person 4 times. You boys are not interested in knowledge only tag teaming little boy gang rants.

As for the Green Eyed / Red Sphinx watch this and read the Pyramid Texts translation for the 'Green Eyes of Horus'. The Great Sphinx's original name 'Hor-em-akhet' means the 'Horus in the Horizon'. The AE Kings were literally Horus on Earth that reunited with Osiris in the Underworld at death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0DSmCmngY

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Now I heard it all. Green eye black Africans. What's next? Aliens and flying saucers.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NonProphet:
quote:
quote:

Exactly
What you Nazi White boys don't understand is I have been to that Munich Museum in person 4 times. You boys are not interested in knowledge only tag teaming little boy gang rants.

As for the Green Eyed / Red Sphinx watch this and read the Pyramid Texts translation for the 'Green Eyes of Horus'. The Great Sphinx's original name 'Hor-em-akhet' means the 'Horus in the Horizon'. The AE Kings were literally Horus on Earth that reunited with Osiris in the Underworld at death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0DSmCmngY

Still wainting on a scholarly or historical quote saying the spinx had green eyes..
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
NonProphet - Wasn't it the krauts who did this bit of cultural and historical warfare?

The homicidal and otherwise warped Germans are the LAST people to give credibility to.

-

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ doesn't look Caucasian either. If anything he looks Japanese or some sort of Oriental.

Good grief folks - open your eyes.

--------------------

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
^ doesn't look Caucasian either. If anything he looks Japanese or some sort of Oriental.

osirion are you familiar with this guy?

Mister Magoo

-

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
This NON Prophet guy has been a dis appointment I thought that since he took the time and effort to make a vid. he was someone of substance with an opposing POV non the least but someone with meat we can't even chew the fat as there is nothing not even bones "sigh"... [Embarrassed]
Folks I know it might seems boring but try and discuss culture, an Individual nose shape or long face vs short round face flat nose really means nothing, not untill you truly study these people that we so love to talk about soo much will we really get to know them some what.

I agree

Obviously, he does too.
That is why he refused to answer my questions about why my sources regarding the African nature of AE culture were invalid.

What requirements would be needed to qualify something as credible?

Why are the quotes I mentioned, regarding the indigenous nature of AE culture any different from the quotes you have posted earlier ie, what is missing?

What is the alternative scenario for their culture, if not indigenous and African?

What are examples of non African hallmark cultural objects/practices in ancient Egyptian culture?

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a physical anthropology book and educate yourself, please!

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
i am so clueless teach me

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taking sides are we?!
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Get a physical anthropology book and educate yourself, please!

quote:
I will have to take this as a loss. This occurs when a person makes a claim, for instance. that Khafra has a flat nose and when somebody says what do you mean by that explain, they say read a book on it. This is the type of snobby holier than thou answer you are famous for.

want to prove me wrong? ( I know you don't care, you have high perches to sit on,) if anybody wants to prove me wrong post a picture of a flat nose and then another picture of a nose that is not flat and we'll see if the flat nose "is in reference to the root of the nose sticking
out."

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
^ since the Sage won't share. I am heeding his advice. I am researching. . .what about you?

You are really lazy also aren't you. I enjoy woman on top. I am lazy like that too.

But for starters...

A systematic review of the nasal index and the significance
of the shape and size of the nose in rhinology
Leong, S.C. & Eccles, R.
Common Cold Centre and Healthcare Clinical Trials, Cardiff School of Biosciences, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK
Accepted for publication 11 February 2009
Clin. Otolaryngol. 2009, 34, 191–198

Background:

There was great interest in the 19th and
early 20th century in classifying human races as Caucasian,
Asian African etc. according to nasal shape and size,
and the nasal index was the most commonly used measurement
to differentiate races.
Objective of review: To determine if there is any clinical
relevance of the shape and size of the nose in relation to
physiology, pathology and surgery.
Type of review: Systematic review.
Search strategy: A structured search of PubMed was performed
from 1966 to 2008 for each section of the review
focusing on the ethnic variations in nasal index, the effect
of climate of nasal shape, ethic variations of nasal physiology
and racial predilection for sinonasal pathology.

Results:

Nasal proportions do vary between ethnic groups
but the size and shape of the nose does not define Caucasian,
Asian and African races respectively.
Anthropologists
agree that the nasal variations are due to man’s adaptation
to the environment. However, this theory remains to be
proven. Published data on nasal physiology have not
shown significant differences between the ethnic groups
despite obvious differences in nasal proportions. There is
no evidence of ethnic specific predilection to disease due to
anatomical variation, physiological vulnerability or genetic
susceptibility. Rhinology research is often confounded by
classifying populations according to race, as racial characteristics
are not based on any scientific principles and the
nasal index may be a more reliable discriminator. The only
area in which the size and shape of the nose is of relevance
is in aesthetic and reconstruction surgery.
Conclusions: Nasal proportions are important aesthetically
but appear to have little relevance to the rhinologist.

There was great interest in the 19th and early 20th century
in classifying human races according to the shape
and size of their nose. The width and height of the nose,
expressed as the nasal index, was the most commonly
used measurement.1

Study on ESR.. . .

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
So all we need now is the measurements for Khafra. Wasn't in that youtube video on "the Sphinx is Khafra"

. . . .
A commonly used measure of nose shape
and size is the nasal index, which compares the width of
the base of the nose with the height of the nose. The
index is calculated from the following formula:
Width of the nose · 100 ⁄ height of the nose.
A high index indicates a broad nose and a low index a
narrow nose. A nasal index below 70 is described as lepthorrhine
and when above 85 it is platyrrhine.

Baker
and Krause concluded that the characteristic African nose
did not typify the African-American nasal configuration

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:

osirion are you familiar with this guy?

Mister Magoo

-

My point is that I don't see why people are debating about this supposed Caucasian. I don't see anything Caucasian about him. Other than fitting within the features known to NE Africans the only other people he reminds me of are orientals.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I'm no longer claiming Khafra's nose as non African I retracted that.
But I am claiming it's not flat because saying it's flat that sounds ridiculous to me especially when it's agreed the profile view is definitive.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Try a search on

nose "flat at the root"

or

nose "flat root"

or

nose "depressed at the root"

just copy and paste into your favorite search engine

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
^ since the Sage won't share. I am heeding his advice. I am researching. . .what about you?

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Indices are useless in determing a flat nose.
An index is a ratio of two measurements.
Neither measurements, breadth and length,
yielding nasal indices are the one determining
a flat nose.

If you follow all my posts announcing that statue
of Khafra having a flat nose you'll remember two
points are used to tell if a nose is relatively flat or
relatively projecting.

1 - orbitale superius
2 - sellion

The length of the chord between these two lateral
facial points is the relative measure of a flat nose
vs a projecting nose.

In the case of the initially posted Khafra statue's
profile there is no sellion to orbitale superius chord.
The two points occupy the same place. This zero
units measurement is the epitome of a flat noses.

Probably the best book for understanding physical anthropology
maybe bridging the gap between the 19th-20th century schools
and today or at least explaining terms and measurements is

Juan Comas

Manual of Physical Anthropology

Springfield: Charles C Thomas Publisher, 1960

RED = orbitale superius
GREEN = sellion
GOLD = orbitale

Fig.1 - Location of orbitales and sellion.
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
You will find nowhere in Juan Comas'
Manual of Physical Anthropology the term "flat nose"
Further, if "flat" is used to describe the chord between the orbitale superius and sellion that does not mean the nose is regarded as a flat nose.
A "flat nose" is a colloquial phrase.
When people use this phrase they mean that the dorsum dips in rather close to the face compared to the tip.
If people were to use your orbitale superius chord related definition of flat noses a huge percentage of Caucasians would have such a nose.
Therefore it would be and irrelevant semantic in relation to this thread subject

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Amazing!

We're supposed to believe that you found Comas'
book that fast in your local library no less?

Sour grape theory: science rebuts broad tipped
nose as flat root nose so I will reject science
for a contrived popular meaning and refuse to
accept all the examples of nose "flat at the root"
or nose "flat root" or nose "depressed at the root"
and every description of all those peoples not of
Europe having "broad and flat nose" so that I can
win a debate.

Can make tasty refreshing lemonade out of sour lemons
but oh what to do with sour grapes except to have it your way.

So, have it your way!!! (even though the dorsum
width cannot be ascertained from the profile)  -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Amazing!

We're supposed to believe that you found Comas'
book that fast in your local library no less?

Sour grape theory: science rebuts broad tipped
nose as flat root nose so I will reject science
for a contrived popular meaning and refuse to
accept all the examples of nose "flat at the root"
or nose "flat root" or nose "depressed at the root"
and every description of all those peoples not of
Europe having "broad and flat nose" so that I can
win a debate.

Can make tasty refreshing lemonade out of sour lemons
but oh what to do with sour grapes except to have it your way.

So, have it your way!!! (even though the dorsum
width cannot be ascertained from the profile)  -

your problem is that when you say "flat at the root" that is not the same thing as saying "flat nose". But you thought no one would notice.
There is similar to your confusion about making lemonade out of sour lemons as if they would become sour like spoiled grapes. Lemons are already sour and nobody said anything about dorsum width, it's the length that projects outward which is shallow as are you in your tricky omissions. Now go to Amazon and see if you can get an overnight delivery of Comas.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Shut up

quote:
Try a search on

nose "flat at the root"

or

nose "flat root"

or

nose "depressed at the root"

or

"broad, and flat nose"

just copy and paste into your favorite search engine

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deleted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question, What the **** does a Caucasian look like? Everyone here seems to think that there is a specific Caucasian look.

Unfortunately for those who believe this it is not true. Some whites have "flat" or wide noses, or even both at once. Some white people even have Afros of a sort. And some have large lips. Neither is prognathism unknown, even if we restrict our population selection to Europe.

So really what does a Caucasian look like?

Posts: 195 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
Posts: 175 | From: Who knows? | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
I have a question, What the **** does a Caucasian look like? Everyone here seems to think that there is a specific Caucasian look.

Unfortunately for those who believe this it is not true. Some whites have "flat" or wide noses, or even both at once. Some white people even have Afros of a sort. And some have large lips. Neither is prognathism unknown, even if we restrict our population selection to Europe.

So really what does a Caucasian look like?

What you are describing are Mulatto's.

A pure Albino (Whites) have a very narrow phenotypic range. The prognathism reference is silly, and shows that you have been educated in nonsense.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Spiralman:
^

I was going to leave my updates on the Narmer Palette thread but Spiral man revived this older thread. I wouldn't necessarily use the word "Caucasian" but here is what I said in the other thread:

quote:
quote:
I RETRACT THE STATEMENT THAT I THINK KHAFRA'S NOSE DOES NOT LOOK AFRICAN
alert the media, lioness proven wrong

I'm glad you brought that up

I RETRACT THE RETRACTION OF THE STATEMENT THAT I THINK KHAFRA'S NOSE DOES NOT LOOK AFRICAN
lioness not proven wrong

I got duped by people posting Kobe Bryant and other American sports stars. We don't know his ancestry really is. AA's average somewhere between 12-22% non-African. Lok at his light skinned mom probably not Khosian.
If if you post a picture of an African person who knows if they don't have Asian ancestry.
A Central or West African in a tribal setting would be be convincing still not certain. A lot of these pictures people post are anecdotal and with no background information. When I revisit Khafre I never should have backtracked on my original statement. I caved a little on that one. Stupid of me to be persuaded by a picture of an African American.
Khafra only looks semi-African to me.
He does have some African looking Prognosis in his mouth area but his nose doesn't look African (ES switches on second back up alarm) A profile view gives the best view of size and shape of the nose and jaw. A frontal view or a 3/4 gives the best view for a general impression.
Looking at the side view:

-

His nose is slightly bigger than medium size. It protrudes a little. If you look in the middle of it there is a very slight outward bend in it although generally straight. The nostril openings are not big.
African noses have larger nostrils. There is no slight outward bend. Our noses most often have an inner dip to them. You can see the hard bone quality on the upper portion of the Khafra nose. Africans
don't have that we (I mean a lot of AA's also) We have a broader more spread out middle area.
You can go and post some East Africans but a lot of them with the Semite noses come about from mixing with non Black Arabs who were crossing the red sea for hundreds of years. Some of them looked like Black people others had dark skin and did not look like Black people. For example, some Indian people look like Europeans but can have very dark skin. It's all borne out in the DNA, Ethiopians and Somalis got quite a bit of back migration Asian in them.

Come on people,lets' look at the general impression front view:

-

damn he looks "white" here, you got to admit

Now we go to another view:

-

Now he's looking part Black here. It's an upward angle, more typical of a kid point view looking up. His lips look a little fuller at this angle. But his head has got a rounded square shape tends toward European head shape. His nose here at this slightly upward angle you can't really get a good sense of it. Back to the profile view for that.

So we sum all the angles up up and Khafra looks part African part European. That's the way it is.

What needs to be done for a convincing Afrocentric case is for particular Africans who have these crossover features to have their DNA tested and if they have no Asian ancestry you have a strong case. You have the DNA you have the pictures.

This is a good idea I'm giving you. You need to thank me and keep it in the air because it will help the Egyptians as pure African purity case.

Or we can go on forever in these forum , people posting random pictures, no info on their actual genetics.

Get your African contacts together, have someone find some Africans that are thought to have these what people call "Caucasian features but also thought to have no admixture. Do the DNA tests along with a picture of them.
If we have a 100% African DNA result then we have proof that these type of features are not back migration from Asia/Middle East but are examples of indigenous African diversity.

That's what needs to be done to build the Egyptians as pure Africans case. It shouldn't be that difficult to set up

-lioness, peace out [/QB]

quote:
Another non-African looking nose and in general not African looking Pharoah:

-
Amenemhat III ,12th Dynasty, Temple of Amun at Karnak,

they weren't all black folk, only some [/QB]

quote:
Originally posted by SpirialMan
quote:
ANCIENT EGYPT WAS NOT THE WORK OF A BLACK PEOPLE!!!!

wrong many were
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^White people grasping at straws! What makes that picture that of a White man?

Here is his ggrandfather, Does the White stone mean that he was White?

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Here is another picture of him, does he still look White?

White people are a Sad lot.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Here is another picture of him, does he still look White?

White people are a Sad lot.

-

I believe that is Amenemhet II rather than III.
If that is III's father he must have married a white woman.

Here's another statue of Amenemhet II:

-

Either show all the major statues or cherry pick only the ones you like

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Family Group Ptahmai. Father, wife, 1840-1800 BC.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
You the idiot, are now an expert on Egyptology?
Proof that you have more nerve than sense.

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[quote]"His nose is slightly bigger than medium size. It protrudes a little. If you look in the middle of it there is a very slight outward bend in it although generally straight. The nostril openings are not big."

There is no outward bend. The nose is straight in profile.

-

quote:
"African noses have larger nostrils. Our noses most often have an inner dip to them. You can see the hard bone quality on the upper portion of the Khafra nose. Africans don't have that we (I mean a lot of AA's also) We have a broader more spread out middle area"

Negroids like Mongoloids and Europoids can sport small nostrils. I don't understand what you mean. Negroids can have small or big nostrils like all races, its usually round and moving to the side.

West African Ghanaian woman.
 -

West African Malian man.
 -

Their noses should not be considered Europoid or Europoid affiliated because its shaped differently than Europoids.

This is what i consider a true Europoid nose
 -

Look at how strong and pronounced the nasal is compared to those West Africans above and Khafra

So strong that the nostrils are squeezed and project forward. Black people do not sport nasals such as this. Not saying such a nose its non existent amongst black African populations, it may very well be although i have yet to personally see them because its rare.

quote:
"For example, some Indian people look like Europeans but can have very dark skin. It's all borne out in the DNA, Ethiopians and Somalis got quite a bit of back migration Asian in them."

No doubt there has been waves of peoples back migrating into Africa, but I doubt this back migration had such an effect on their overall phenotypical morphology.

If you postulate such a back migration for phenotype occurrence existing in African populations then why not then postulate the same vice versa? Have black Africans not migrated out of Africa? What phenotype do Non Africans (Europeans and Asians) gain from being admixed with indigenous (black) Africans?

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Come on people,lets' look at the general impression front view:
damn he looks "white" here, you got to admit

He doesn't look white to me.

• His nostrils are wide and not long or pronounced.
• He is prognathous, not orthognathous,
• His mouth is not small
• His brow ridge is not as strong
• He has a vertical chin, not a prominent or bilobate chin
• His forehead is round.
• His orbits protrude, they are not angular and oblique indicating that his eyes are deep and in. etc...

Just Where
 -

Are
 -

The
 -

Caucasian Features
 -

??????

For you to even call him a white man?
When he doesn't even sport the full or even half the physiognomy of a white man?

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Siptah:

This is what i consider a true Europoid nose
 -

Look at how strong and pronounced the nasal is compared to those West Africans above and Khafra

So strong that the nostrils are squeezed and project forward. Black people do not sport nasals such as this. Not saying such a nose its non existent amongst black African populations, it may very well be although i have yet to personally see them because its rare.

Here is an example of what you are talking about

quote:
Authentic Hemiunu relief:
 -

I see what you mean

quote:
If you postulate such a back migration for phenotype occurrence existing in African populations then why not then postulate the same vice versa?

I do

quote:
Have black Africans not migrated out of Africa? What phenotype do Non Africans (Europeans and Asians) gain from being admixed with indigenous (black) Africans? [/QB]

It's an interesting question I'll have to think about that. I was also talking about not only of "mixed" people but people of different races within ancient Egypt's royalty. If you go back in the ancestry of the mixed person there will be the components people of that mixture.
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
A white man:
 - [Roll Eyes]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
O.k. we won't talk about Heminu anymore

This picture of Khafra, the head is a little turned away

-

Here you can see the shape of his nose better:

-

you can also see the slight bend right in the middle

but I do admit the thread title is annoying

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Lioness,

If he sported an aquiline (bent) nose then it will show regardless of the angle the sculpture is posted in.

quote:

Here you can see the shape of his nose better:
 -

You can also see the slight bend right in the middle
but I do admit the thread title is annoying

Look very carefully at your image. It is the light on the sculpture's nose that is bending not his actual nose.

Another view of Khafra:
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The photo you you put up is in darker conditions and the contours are not being shown in as high contrast as the photo I showed. This little bend thing is going send us both to the looney bin

-

here's Thutmose looking quite Eurasian:

-

doesn't strike me as a black person at all

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lioness:
I RETRACT THE STATEMENT THAT I THINK KHAFRA'S NOSE DOES NOT LOOK AFRICAN
alert the media, lioness proven wrong

Good girl.

quote:
the fact is that his type of nose could be the nose of an African or someone not African.

^Like I said, that goes for ANY isolated feature, including any ''west African'' feature:

Originally posted by Kalonji
You can ask that question about anyone whose origins are not stated, including ''Broad featured'' types like Mugabe and Narmer. Their phenotype exists in Asia as well, so whats your point?

No population has a monopoly on a given isolated feature, you need to school yourself and eradicate your assumptions. Do you know what ''eradicate'' means?

erad·i·cat·ederad·i·cat·ing
Definition of ERADICATE
1: to pull up by the roots
2: to do away with as completely as if by pulling up by the roots

Your ignorant, deeply rooted assumptions are the culprit of you making a fool out of yourself time after time again.

quote:
Khafra, I don't know what he is.

He is an Egyptian, you idiot.
There is no reason to assume that he wasn't.
Normal people don't engage in you doubting or challenging something when there is no new piece of evidence that can negate what is already known. You keep posting images as if they have any bearing on:

-

Do you see ''Masai'' on the map?
In terms of cranifacial resemblance, these people with predominant African lineages diverge away from the set of features that are more exclusive to Africa, even more so than the Ancient Egyptians. What does that tell you?

Do you actually think an isolated feature like the straight nose on Khafra's statue baffles anyone?

LOLOLOLOL

Look at that map, and how African tribes/populations are spread over it, and then look at Lioness's silly statements that imply that Africa is one big homogenous populaton:

Mentally imbalanced statements made by the Lioness:

The fact is that Kobe doesn't have an aquiline nose while Khafra's is aquiline.

Khafra's nose is no more flat than the earth. In my opinion his nose is not an African nose.

Find a tribe in Africa that has this type of nose..

The highlighted parts above and others you have made previously show that you have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about, and that your reasoning is based on deeply flawed assumptions. You actually implied that Africa, which harbours a population of approximately a billion people can not produce an nose type similar to the one on Khafra's statue.

Do you have any idea how dumb that is?

SMFH

-

lol...

looks like "lying" is taken to the woodshed
again. Where is that diagram plot above from?

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com