EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe (Page 41)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  73  74  75   
Author Topic: European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I explained you're idiotic "so called, called me out" and then I asked you some questions. Do you understand what a question is? If so, then you can answer the questions below, if not then stay shut, Dunce!!
Your wiggling out ("explanations") is as pathetic now as it was then when you got exposed. What questions anyway? You already concluded, based on nothing I have said, that I adhere to a "true negro" stereotype. Now you're asking me if I think "all Africans look the same"?! Are you asking or telling me what my views are? LOL

Projecting your BS on me whiskey will not spare you from the fact of your faulty reasoning exposed here.

So please, don't talk about dunces from now on Ok? LOL

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ if you have trouble understanding what is actually occurring, or presenting it to elementary level students you can describe the role simplistically as, "Blocking"
When a germ enters the body and is meet by anti-bodies, you can describe this action as Anti-bodies "blocking" the germ also. Hee

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
quote:
Block Block (bl[o^]k), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Blocked
(bl[o^]kt); p. pr. & vb. n. Blocking.] [Cf. F. bloquer, fr.
bloc block. See Block, n.]
1. To obstruct so as to prevent passage or progress; to

^ Which is exactly what melanin does visa UV radiation.

It obstructs it's passage to the skin cells.

This is how it protects against cancer from UV radiation, and how it limits the synthesis of vitamin D from said radiation.

A perfect coating of melanin on the skin [absolute black] would -BLOCK- all UV from reaching the skin, and prevent ANY synthesis of vitamin D.

This is why there is a trade-off involved, and this is why skin color varies in the 1st place.

Too bad you don't like this fact and so refuse to grasp it.

On a more urgent note, should I be taking vitamin D supplements in the winter???
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Energy cannot be created or destroyed, however, it can be converted.
Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I know that. What does that have to do with taking supplements?

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you can describe the role simplistically as, "Blocking"
^ The only reason for the pointless debate over 'blocking' is that you don't like the word and prefer 'absorbing' because it then allows you to suggest things which are not true.
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Energy cannot be created or destroyed, however, it can be converted.
Yes, it's a bit like facts which don't go away just because you can't address them....

quote:
MN keeps prattling, and hopes we will forget this quote from his own cited source.....

quote:

Individuals with higher skin melanin content will require more time in sunlight to produce the same amount of vitamin D as individuals with lower melanin content.

^ MN says his own source is wrong and this isn't true, but he can't explain why.

That's ok,,,, keep posting....

Post fast!

Maybe they'll forget. [Wink]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akoben:
quote:
I explained you're idiotic "so called, called me out" and then I asked you some questions. Do you understand what a question is? If so, then you can answer the questions below, if not then stay shut, Dunce!!
Your wiggling out ("explanations") is as pathetic now as it was then when you got exposed. What questions anyway? You already concluded, based on nothing I have said, that I adhere to a "true negro" stereotype. Now you're asking me if I think "all Africans look the same"?! Are you asking or telling me what my views are? LOL

Projecting your BS on me whiskey will not spare you from the fact of your faulty reasoning exposed here.

So please, don't talk about dunces from now on Ok? LOL

Africans come in all different colors shades shapes, sizes etc... are you saying all Africans look the same?

By me saying Africans look different, that Africans have highest levels of genetical and phenotypical diversity, how is that stereotyping?

In actuality, by you saying that I am stereotyping is idiotic, because not all indigenous Africans look the same. By me acknowledging that not all Africans look alike, I am actually debunking your proposition of a "true-negro", Dunce.

Now go back in the corner.
 - [/QB][/QUOTE]

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
I like the word fine.
Words should be utilized and arranged where appropriate.
If you fail to realize the difference between blocking and absorbing in the context of this application, what can I say.

What Are Free Radicals ???

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ If you can't understand the below, then what can anyone say?

quote:
Originally posted by Knowledgeiskey718:
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
Has nothing to do with Whites turning white due to agriculture.
Has everything to do with how Europe is an UV hostile environment to whites and leads to genetic mutation.As far as whites turning white due to agriculture, I know you can turn orange if you consume enough carrots.

Wow, agriculture caused Europeans to turn pale, because, agriculture caused Europeans to drastically lose Vitamin D, from their foregoing hunter gatherer fisher herder lifestyle, which they dropped for agriculture which left Europeans in a need for another way to absorb Vitamin D, in which they did, from cow milk which Europeans also recently developed a gene to tolerate lactose, along with the ability to produce vitamin D from synthesizing UVB. These two recent evolutions played a vital role in Europeans after agriculture, and the loss of a ready made Vitamin D diet.

-

Quote from above article

"Either way, the implication is that our European ancestors were brown-skinned for tens of thousands of years --a suggestion made 30 years ago by Stanford University geneticist L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza. He argued that the early immigrants to Europe, who were hunter-gatherers, herders, and fishers, survived on ready-made sources of vitamin D in their diet. But when farming spread in the past 6000 years, he argued, Europeans had fewer sources of vitamin D in their food and needed to absorb more sunlight to produce the vitamin in their skin. Cultural factors such as heavier clothing might also have favored increased absorption of sunlight on the few exposed areas of skin, such as hands and faces, says paleoanthropologist Nina Jablonski of PSU in State College."

----------

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/07/science/07evolve.html?_r=4&pagewanted=2&oref=slogin&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

Still Evolving, Human Genes Tell New Story

Dr. Wells, of the National Geographic Society, said Dr. Pritchard's results were fascinating and would help anthropologists explain the immense diversity of human populations even though their genes are generally similar. The relative handful of selected genes that Dr. Pritchard's study has pinpointed may hold the answer, he said, adding, "Each gene has a story of some pressure we adapted to."

Dr. Wells is gathering DNA from across the globe to map in finer detail the genetic variation brought to light by the HapMap project.

Dr. Pritchard's list of selected genes also includes five that affect skin color. The selected versions of the genes occur solely in Europeans and are presumably responsible for pale skin. Anthropologists have generally assumed that the first modern humans to arrive in Europe some 45,000 years ago had the dark skin of their African origins, but soon acquired the paler skin needed to admit sunlight for vitamin D synthesis.

The finding of five skin genes selected 6,600 years ago could imply that Europeans acquired their pale skin much more recently. Or, the selected genes may have been a reinforcement of a process established earlier, Dr. Pritchard said. The five genes show no sign of selective pressure in East Asians.

Because Chinese and Japanese are also pale, Dr. Pritchard said, evolution must have accomplished the same goal in those populations by working through different genes or by changing the same genes — but many thousands of years before, so that the signal of selection is no longer visible to the new test.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
CDC graph of Melanoma of the Skin
SEER Incidence Rates† by Race and Ethnicity, U.S., 1975–2004‡

-

Only White, Hispanic, and Asian show significant susceptibility.
Note the HISPANIC data points may also contain a significant percentage of WHITES.
Also note the linear year after year increase. Since this sampling cutoff is 2004, at the shown rate of growth, the figure should be well over 25/100,000 in 2008. The graph represents CDC REPORTED cases in the USA only.
African and African American data points are so low it is in the noise.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Knowledgeiskey718:By me acknowledging that not all Africans look alike, I am actually debunking your proposition of a "true-negro", Dunce.
Could you please source that allegation. A quote please. You will not be allowed to leave the corner unless you do... [Roll Eyes]

-

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Look whose talking. You and your boyfriends aren't the brightest bulbs in the stack are you??

Rasol and Knowledge, you guys' teaching and educating are useless. It's already page 41 and still the imbeciles are... well, imbecilic.

Before these idiots can be taught anything about genetics they need to read:

-

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ does it say anything about Greek philosophy being stolen from Egypt or Hebrew religious concepts being Egyptian and near eastern? You know, the s**t you don't know. LOL
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
If you fail to realize the difference between blocking and absorbing in the context of this application, what can I say.
You can say you realise the following is true with regards to both absorbing and blocking and so moots your entire argument....

Individuals with higher skin melanin content will require more time in sunlight to produce the same amount of vitamin D as individuals with lower melanin content.

^ You should know this is true...because you cited it. [Roll Eyes]

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^That's a non-issue, and still it does not explain the unusually high (AND INCREASING!!!!) incidents of skin cancer and melanoma in Europeans who are "supposed" to be acclimated to their indigenous environment.

Vitamin D does not prevent or protect against skin cancer.
Don't believe me, just ask the Russian Jews turned Israeli...and they get plenty of vitamin D.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
That's a non-issue,

It is the central issue at hand, since you denied that melanin can block sunlight from reaching the skin and thus impede vitamin d synthesis, which is the central reason given by scientists like Kittles and Jablonski for the selection of light skin in low UV environments.

If you do not refute the above, then they are right, you are wrong, and the debate is over.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Vitamin D does not prevent or protect against skin cancer.
No one claimed it did. So this is very weak strawman argument.

Is that all you have to say for you shattered argument?

Unrefuted.......
quote:
....and thus you are mooted.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
How many times I have to tell your stupid butt, Melanin does not block sunlight from reaching the skin.
Melanin only INTERACTS with light AFTER light has struck the skin. LOL!!!!!

If you don't believe this, then PLEASE explain exactly how you believe melanin accomplishes this? Please do because I'm wondering if you believe some magical force field just surrounds your body that bounces off incoming light?

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Melanin does not block sunlight from reaching the skin.
Melanin only INTERACTS with light AFTER he has stuck the skin. LOL!!!

^ And then we requested a source, but MN didn't have one.

So MN produced a source...that completed debunked him.

Now MN is angry.

I wonder why?

MN cites.....
Individuals with higher skin melanin content will require more time in sunlight to produce the same amount of vitamin D as individuals with lower melanin content. [Eek!]

^ Good show.

Meanwhile:

human skin color has evolved to be dark enough to prevent sunlight from destroying the nutrient folate but light enough to foster the production of vitamin D. - Nina Jablonski.

Melanin is a chemical that absorbs UV light. Melanin is stored in the outer layers of skin, decreasing UV penetration into the skin. Melanin also absorbs and reflects visible light, giving the skin its color.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^So how does this assist you in forcing whites into being indigenous to Europe.
I'll tell you. NOT AT ALL!!!
Whites still BURN in Europe as they do in the US, UK, Israel, Africa, Australia and everywhere else they have invaded.
They are no more indigenous to Europe then they are to Israel.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
So how does this assist you in forcing whites into being indigenous to Europe.
It doesn't.

I never claimed it did.

You are the one who claimed that whites weren't indigenous to Europe because of [insert bogus babblings about melanin here].

My position is the population genetics can best tell us about the biological history of white people.

Feel free to address this if you can.....

All Europeans [proper] descend from ice refugeum in the South.

-

This corresponds to the following genetic lineages....which expand south to north as the glaciers retreated.

-

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Whites still BURN in Europe as they do in the US, UK, Israel, Africa, Australia and everywhere else they have invaded.
^ They must be from Pluto then, or someplace else much further from the sun. [Roll Eyes]

You say they - BURN - in all these places.... but that hasn't stopped them from invading them has it? [if only it 'were' that simple]

You can't even follow the bitter logic of your own rant.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Perhaps.
It's clear they are not environmentally acclaimed to most of the world's regions and did not regress to white while in Europe, Israel, the UK or US.

Now, I'm a true believer of environmental adaption. Africans, Mexicans, Indians, Asians have all physically adapted to their regions and show no ill effects as a direct result of their environments. Good...no, perfect examples of the human body acclimating to it's surroundings.
As the CDC data clearly shows, the only world group that hasn't, are whites.
World skin cancer rates for whites grow and oceans of sunscreen (The magic force field, that BLOCKS, BEFORE it touches the skin) fly off the shelf as we speak.

Your comment regarding how skin cancer didn't stop whites from invading other lands reminds me of how Europeans treated skin cancer in the early 1800s.
They simply put a piece of raw meat over the pus leaking lesion and went about their business. Theory was, the cancer would eat the piece of meat while leaving the body alone. So, you had these cancer victims walking around European towns with a rotten 4 day old piece of rancid meat on their faces.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GTFOH!! I was partly serious. . .but goddamn.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
I knew about the manic depression frequency and the mental state but . . . .coordination [Big Grin] . You saying low malanin is related NO SOUL(dancing). [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Just kidding

It's quite possible since melanin is used to maintain internal clock, responsible for nervous system impulse, and activates muscle twitch.

University Of Pittsburgh
Human Nervous System

Substantia nigra:
Large mass gray matter extending throuhout midbrain;
divides cerebral peduncles into dorsal and ventral parts; easily recognized by black pigment (melanin in cytoplasm); extensive connections with cortex, spinal cord, corpus stratium and reticular formation; functions in fine control of motor function; multi-polar neurons; contain dopamine (DOPA: dihydroxyphenylalanine; precursor of dopamine and melanin) neurotransmitter causing inhibitory effects on neurons of corpus striatum; L-dopa, a dopamine precursor crosses blood-brain barrier.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
World skin cancer rates for whites grow and oceans of sunscreen (The magic force field, that BLOCKS, BEFORE it touches the skin) fly off the shelf as we speak.

Sun screen isn't magic. It blocks by either absorbing [as does melanin] or reflecting light.

Melanin isn't magic either.

My opinion is that you invisted [wasted] emotional energy in a needless attempt at mystification of melanin.

You need to spend less time reading the works of Leonard Jeffries and more time at -HOWSTUFFWORKS.COM. [Wink]

You are really wasting a potentially fine mind on nonsense.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Perhaps.
It's clear they are not environmentally acclaimed to most of the world's regions and did not regress to white while in Europe, Israel, the UK or US.

Are you seriously that dense? Europeans turning pale wasn't triggered by weather, it was triggered by the loss of Vitamin D, how many times must this be explained to you.

Can you humor us with your theory of how, why, when and where whites turned pale?

Can you give me an answer of how and why Eskimos have color despite living in Extreme cold conditions? And why Europeans are pale, since Europeans are not nearly under the same cold climatic conditions as Eskimos are?

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Sorry, I neither agree there is mysticism or magic attached to melanin. Like Light, it merely IS, and that is a FACT of life. ALL life.

If you think I've spent too much time on this minor melanin research, then you should perhaps take the time to research how much money whites are spending on melanin research worldwide. You'd be even more amazed.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Perhaps.

Are you seriously that dense? Europeans turning pale wasn't triggered by weather, it was triggered by the loss of Vitamin D, how many times must this be explained to you.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Knowledeg/Rasol if you followed fully the discussion. We are trying to locating the environ where modern day Europeans de-evolved. Seems like most agree they are NOT indegenous to Europe. This is where the debate switched to. Where is best suited for their phenotype. Currently it is pointing to a dark, lenghty winter, minimum dietary locale. Somewhere there was an analogy was drawn to .. . eels and caves.

And speaking about caves earlier today I was browsing through Oct's NG issue. Cover page was about their favorite peoples. . .Neanderthals. Apperently Neanderthals spent most of their time in caves. . . . so. . . . . .

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Where is best suited for their phenotype. Currently it is pointing to a dark, lenghty winter, minimum dietary locale. Somewhere there was an analogy was drawn to .. . eels and caves.
^^^ Another dunce STILL thinks Europeans phenotype has to do with Weather.

Since Meninarmer couldn't answer, perhaps you could.

Can you give me an answer of how and why Eskimos have color despite living in Extreme cold conditions? And why Europeans are pale, since Europeans are not nearly under the same cold climatic conditions as Eskimos are?

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
We are trying to locating the environ where modern day Europeans de-evolved.
right here ->
 -
 -

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ You mean why Native Inuits and Siberian Yupiks acclimated to their environment while white Europeans did not?
I've already clearly stated my opinions on this.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^^ Well I didn't notice, mind telling us again?
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
I've already clearly stated my opinions on this.
And clearly failed to back them up with respectable references and sources.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
You are really getting full of yourself,youngman. If believe I used the word environ/locale. I believe we all agree that the environment and diet affects our "look". Unless you don't.

Now let the more knowledgeable ones discourse and stop asking stupid questions. If I didn't know better you seem to have a passion for this topic and/but your logic is all screwy.

quote:
quote:
Where is best suited for their phenotype. Currently it is pointing to a dark, lenghty winter, minimum dietary locale. Somewhere there was an analogy was drawn to .. . eels and caves.
^^^ Another dunce STILL thinks Europeans phenotype has to do with Weather.

Since Meninarmer couldn't answer, perhaps you could.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Hey Knowledeg/Rasol if you followed fully the discussion. We are trying to locating the environ where modern day Europeans de-evolved. Seems like most agree they are NOT indegenous to Europe. This is where the debate switched to. Where is best suited for their phenotype. Currently it is pointing to a dark, lenghty winter, minimum dietary locale. Somewhere there was an analogy was drawn to .. . eels and caves.
Agriculture caused Europeans to turn pale, because, agriculture caused Europeans to drastically lose Vitamin D, from their foregoing hunter gatherer fisher herder lifestyle, which they dropped for agriculture which left Europeans in a need for another way to absorb Vitamin D, in which they did, from cow milk which Europeans also recently developed a gene to tolerate lactose, along with the ability to produce vitamin D from synthesizing UVB. These two recent evolutions played a vital role in Europeans after agriculture, and the loss of a ready made Vitamin D diet.

Now, can you give me some answers of how and why Eskimos have color despite living in Extreme cold conditions? And why Europeans are pale, since Europeans are not nearly under the same cold climatic conditions as Eskimos are?

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Based on available evidence it appears whites are a freak mutation of nature.While the Inuit tribes are healthy (outside of European introduced alcoholism), Europeans due to their extremely low birth rate, rising cancer and high rate of Adult AND Child deformities, coupled with genetically induced psychological manic aggressive destructiveness, if left alone as Hebrews advised, would eventually die out and become extinct, like the Neanderthals.
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^^^Man that has absolutely nothing to do with the questions I asked.

1) Why Eskimos have color despite living in Extreme cold conditions?

2) Why aren't Eskimos pale?

3) And how come Europeans are pale, being that Europeans are not nearly under the same cold climatic conditions as Eskimos are?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Phew!!! Ease up bro! We are trying to locate where they de-evolved. Let;s leave extinction etc out of it. Soon we will have the fringe lunatics joining in and start ape and other name calling.
quote:
Based on available evidence it appears whites are a freak mutation of nature.While the Inuit tribes are healthy (outside of European introduced alcoholism), Europeans due to their extremely low birth rate, rising cancer and high rate of Adult AND Child deformities, coupled with genetically induced psychological manic aggressive destructiveness, if left alone as Hebrews advised, would eventually die out and become extinct, like the Neanderthals.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ It's pretty obvious they don't possess FLAWED internal systems, AND they are indeed, indigenous to their environments.
Their acclimation did not consist of trading off extremes like, losing vital environmental protection (Climate, UV exposure) for vitamin D.

In fact, since no other native group in the world has made this physical trade-off, I must conclude that whites are an extreme deviation from the norm.
The extreme lose of melanin not only left whites defenseless against UV, but also affects other vital roles such as DNA protection, Serotonin creation (http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/wiki/index.php/It:Serotonin , Downgrade of vision (Blue/green eyes less sensitive), Downgrade of hearing, etc., ect., ect.

If we make Inuit's the baseline for ideal environmental acclimation, where does that place Europeans? I would think, far outside the norm.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Phew!!! Ease up bro! We are trying to locate where they de-evolved.
It's already been explained to you since page 1, they turned pale in Europe. So why are still trying to locate where Europeans turned pale?

Anyway, answers to the questions above your post? I'll wait.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Phew!!! Ease up bro! We are trying to locate where they de-evolved. Let;s leave extinction etc out of it. Soon we will have the fringe lunatics joining in and start ape and other name calling.
quote:

Well, you're a much better researcher then I.
So, is it possible to track historic rises in leprosy/skin cancer in different regions over time? This would possibly show the migration of whites out of their native land(s).
As example, there is a fairly good possibility the Lepers of Christ's time where either African Albinos or 1st generation white emigrates.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
^ It's pretty obvious they don't possess FLAWED internal systems, AND they are indeed, indigenous to their environments.
Their acclimation did not consist of trading off extremes like, losing vital environmental protection (Climate, UV exposure) for vitamin D.

In fact, since no other native group in the world has made this physical trade-off, I must conclude that whites are an extreme deviation from the norm.
The extreme lose of melanin not only left whites defenseless against UV, but also affects other vital roles such as DNA protection, Serotonin creation (http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/wiki/index.php/It:Serotonin , Downgrade of vision (Blue/green eyes less sensitive), Downgrade of hearing, etc., ect., ect.

If we make Inuit's the baseline for ideal environmental acclimation, where does that place Europeans? I would think, far outside the norm.

No you're absolutely wrong, Eskimos retain color because of their high level of Vitamin D in their diets, whereas if Eskimos would change their diets and start eating other tings without the high levels of Vitamin D that they need, they would develop rickets etc..

Europeans lossed their rich vitamin D diet when agriculture spread, because agriculture didn't provide Europeans with the Vitamin D needed to keep their skin dark.

rasol
Member # 4592

^ You realise that MN at this point, is half clowning.

He enjoys some sense of get even against white racists and eugenicists that comes from referring to white people as genetically defective.

It's rhetorical payback.

The problem is that he is only 1/2 clowning, and half way believes this stuff.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Well, you're a much better researcher then I.
^^Lmao were you saying that to xxy? If so, you have a lot to learn my friend. Xxy does absolutely no research and presents NO evidence, he let's other people post evidence and do the research, while he just boasts his opinion about it.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

No you're absolutely wrong, Eskimos retain color because of their high level of Vitamin D in their diets, whereas if Eskimos would change their diets and start eating other tings without the high levels of Vitamin D that they need, they would develop rickets etc..

Europeans lossed their rich vitamin D diet when agriculture spread, because agriculture didn't provide Europeans with the Vitamin D needed to keep their skin dark.

How do you explain the European who have lived in coastal regions similar to Inuits eating the same diet yet lossed all their melanin?
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
He enjoys some sense of get even against white racists and eugenicists that comes from referring to white people as genetically defective.
Indeed, I know exactly what you mean. I know many people who refer to whites as genetically mutated albinos.
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
How do you explain the European who have lived in coastal regions similar to Inuits eating the same diet yet lossed all their melanin?
Do you understand what agriculture did to Europeans?

Do you understand that Eskimos diet never went through the dramatic change from agriculture as ALL Europeans did?

Do you understand that Samis etc.... don't eat nearly as much fish and meats that contains vitamin D as Eskimos do?

Do you understand that Eskimos are not from Europe?

Do you understand that just because you eat a lot of fish and vitamin D enriched foods you will not turn fantastically dark again?

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Indeed, I know exactly what you mean. I know many people who refer to whites as genetically mutated albinos.
This is what research shows.
Sans melanin protection, DNA is subject to irreversible, irreparable long term damage and possible mutation.
Rather then a "feel good exercise, this FACT has been confirmed and quite often repeated in University, Government, and independent study after study.

The facts speak for themselves.
The only remaining question is, why, where and when the mutation first took place?
Whatever the answers to those questions, it's clear the mutation is an ongoing process as whites continue to be bombarded worldwide with excessive DNA damaging UV.

This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  73  74  75   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com