EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe (Page 50)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  73  74  75   
Author Topic: European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-17-00-28.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-17-00-49.jpg

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-17-00-20.jpg

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-17-00-24.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-17-00-26.html

--------------------

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/05-09-10.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/04-10a-00-03.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_africa/04-10a-00-05.jpg

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-15.jpg

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/05-09-000-12.html

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

-

--------------------

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
He is known as a plagiarist . The type of language mistakes he makes, show me as a fellow Dutch speaker, that his main language is Dutch not English. As he seems not to be able to juggle more then one abstraction at the time, he cannot synthesise complicated information and ideas . He does not know how this works and as a child he assumes that milk comes from a bottle, not a cow. Djehuti only paraphrases what he steals from others.

Wow, you should be a biographer.
This description fits DJ like a glove.

Great demonstration of keen observation. [/QB]

The same powers of observation are used in my other research as well, you know... about these Black nobles and kings...But still I would like yall to give your own finds about the evil mutant, raising hell in our old lil' retreat overhere!
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their pretty much the same everywhere.
The only significant difference today is,
They're consolidating for their, One World Government.

Long term, the plan is to grow and arm China, than 15-20 years from now, start a world war between consolidated Anglo countries against China.
The standard, growth through war and chaos theory.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evil mutant? DJ?

quote:
quote:
quote:
He is known as a plagiarist . The type of language mistakes he makes, show me as a fellow Dutch speaker, that his main language is Dutch not English. As he seems not to be able to juggle more then one abstraction at the time, he cannot synthesise complicated information and ideas . He does not know how this works and as a child he assumes that milk comes from a bottle, not a cow. Djehuti only paraphrases what he steals from others.

Wow, you should be a biographer.
This description fits DJ like a glove.

Great demonstration of keen observation.

The same powers of observation are used in my other research as well, you know... about these Black nobles and kings...But still I would like yall to give your own finds about the evil mutant, raising hell in our old lil' retreat overhere! [/QB]

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed we may be heading for a one World Gov’t(Euros). But I don’t get “start a word war with China”. The planet cannot withstand a true World War. Too many players in the military club ie bombs and the means to deliver it. Plus they rarely trust each other because of ego and greed.

quote:

Long term, the plan is to grow and arm China, than 15-20 years from now, start a world war between consolidated Anglo countries against China.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
remember marc washington's Africans living in Europe for 1.2 million years?
LOL, AT Marc. Spamming in anger while everyone ignores him.

^ lost control of thread did we? [Smile]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

And remember

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-17-00-26.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-17-00-49.jpg

-

--------------------

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The idiotic peon posts yet again....conveniently ignoring the post he actually needs to address. Typical of a trolling ignoramus.

quote:
Originally posted by Knowledgeiskey718:
Notice how Meninarmer said he would leave and pursue his music, but since I posted something which obviously ate at his "in the closet" brain he had to reply. Notice how I posted the questions towards him again, as well as more debunking for his theory, but out of the whole post he chose to comment towards

quote:
"what type of gay **** is that"?
Simply showing his insecurities, this would tell anyone that Meninarmer is perhaps a fruit and he is also a dunce to top it off.

Anyway, moving on, hopefully he will become intelligent, and answer the following post.

quote:
^^^Wtf? What type of gay **** is that? Anyway as usual you're running like a coward, which is obviously an admittance of defeat. You'll now act as if you have something else to partake in, since now the questions have been numbered out for you, and well...... you simply can't answer them.

This isn't surprising, as you clearly ducked these specific questions the whole entire time, while just ignorantly spamming your albinism reports, which actually don't prove a damn thing.
So now in hope of somehow saving face, you'll leave without answering the said questions put forward towards you. This is obviously the last resort for you, since you never had any credibility to begin with.

1)Tell me what a farming societies diet consists of?

2) Tell me what a hunter gatherers, herder, fishers diet consists of?

3) Please tell me why did the genes for pale skin only click on in Europeans 6-12kya, if Albinos walked OOA and then populated Europe?

4) Japanese and Chinese are also pale, are they albinos too?

5) Do you have genetic information that proves a set of Albinos walked out of Africa, and produced nothing but albinos forever? The genes should've been detectable in the original OOA albino population if your theory is true.

6)Albinism is recessive, so how do you explain a whole group of albinos walking OOA to stay albinos forever and produce nothing but albino children, when the mutations for Europeans paleness only occurred 6-12kya?

7) Please tell me why Eskimos retain melanin????? Can you explain this?

8) Explain how come if an Eskimo would change their diet, they develop vitamin D deficiencies i.e., rickets etc..?

9) Tell me why a population who adopted farming would want to hunt for their food when they can grow it?

10) Can you tell me what early Europeans were eating, what kind of diet they lived on?

11) When did humans reach Europe?

Marc if at some point in your life you feel intelligent enough to answer the above questions, feel free. I notice you like to ignore also, while spamming ad nauseum pictures about rasol, Dj and I.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone Wondering why KIK is so upset about my brief examination into gentic mutation should not be harsh on him.
For those not aware of KIK's medical condition, KIK was born with a serious medical deformity, but at no time was I directing my posts towards him. Nor was it my intent to use the thread to make light of his condition.

KIK, I apologize if anything I've posted offended you. I was unaware of your condition until receiving your PM and picture.
I hope you don't mind my sharing your picture so folk will be more sensitive towards you in the future.

- We cool  - !!!

-

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Translation for above Meninarmer really says: I have no answers for your questions, and I never really did, this is why I kept constantly eluding them, until now you post them numbered out specifically, and I can no longer run. You're making me look like an imbecilic peon, so I will resort to an attempt of a sadly pathetic comedic post, in hope of saving face of my insecure idiocies, and changing the subject.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say that all of you contribute to getting to the truth. I have coined the phrase: 'A fixed albino race.'

It's clear that with the so-called 'White's' there are great variations in response to the sun and the cold. I have noticed in Holland that with the start of winter, after the first frost, all the White's I would see up-close in a elevator would show a marked pallor. On the other hand I have observed a very long sunny spell in summer when all of them tanned beautifully and slowed down, all mellow and tropical.

My definition assumes that albinism somehow became fixed, as albinism is the only way we know of Black people turning White. Than all white skinned people do not tan the same way, some burn in the sun and remain white, others become very brown due to their Indonesian, African or what genes.

But to me the emphasis on skin cancer is a bit too much. So we can only have equality and justice in this world after these people have been reduced to walking cancerous monsters? I rather hear what circumstances favour these albinism mutations? Are there some families more susceptible? Do you have to live near a certain mineral or eat certain foods? Did the albinistic White Africans moved together out of Africa or were they part of a multicolour team, with the black skinned one's dying off. Perhaps because of weak bones they couldn't run after the females. Or have the strength to grow and produce vitamin rich foods to compensate for the lack of sunlight?

Now, I can assure you all that the lay community will appreciate some practical explanation, even if it’s just a hypothesis.

Is Meninarmer a woman?

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
 -

--------------------

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
A while back, I gave this bit of advice to an aspiring researcher. Quote: "Since we are almost totally dependent on White people for research information and data, and knowing that they will not tell the truth; it is imperative that we learn to read between the lines, and to also spot inconsistencies that may point us in the right direction".

RIGHT ON, BROTHER!

I think of my own research as 'forensic.' So like Toni Morrison told us in 'Beloved,' Baby Suggs learned to listen to the 'holes' in the stories people told.

Like I noticed missing portraits where they ought to be. They were not on display in the so-called museum, the family castle. Then I look at the catalogue and see so-called 'anonymous' portraits, where they claim not to know who made them or who it represents. In this way I think I might have discovered portraits of the family Van Goor. They all seemed 'mulatto-types' but the skin whitened.

You must imagine this extremely rich, Dutch, regents’ family, ordering paintings from Rembrandt to sell in the Levant. Then there is supposed to be only one portrait for this entire family, Maria Jacoba van Goor! Normally a bride brings in her part of the family-portraits. So where are the portraits Maria Jacoba's daughter brought with her? What happened to them?

These goings on I see as proof that there is something about their looks, which these curators do not want us to know. Because they look very African!

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Blond on the Solomon Islands!

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:

remember marc washington's Africans living in Europe for 1.2 million years? [Big Grin]

and they also seem to lack a capacity for logic.

he [Meninarmer] denies that whites can survive in Europe with it's weak sun, [which of course, they did, but... never mind that, he just denies it] but he has albino's "walking out africa"!?! in the paleolithic, no doubt shading their defective albino skin with umbrellas made of stone. [Eek!]

rotfl! at these idiots.

Indeed! LMAO @ the idiocy of this thread! [Big Grin]

Any sane person can see the contradictions and overall nonsense in these fools' statements, which leads me to believe these guys are obviously not sane.
quote:

^^^Wtf? What type of gay **** is that?...

LOL Now, I'm not homophobic but why is it that all of these psycho trolls seem to have homosexuality in common?! First the aprescee gang and now meninarmer! Seriously, is their idiotic trolling some sort of neurosis brought on by their conflicted sexuality??!
Posts: 26249 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The demented child Meninarmer keeps talking the same b.s. but soon he's gonna be wetting his undies with the information I got coming! [Big Grin]
Posts: 26249 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
I'm very happy I have finally motivated your lazy behind to begin thinking for yourself. Or have you?
My monies on the European man.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
I'm very happy I have finally motivated your lazy behind to begin thinking for yourself. Or have you?
My monies on the European man.

You still think you have a case? [Roll Eyes] [Confused]

Found any scientists that agree with your theory of whites not being from Europe based on skin cancer levels?

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
I'm sure you haven't succeeded in refuting it.  -

Perhaps you should spend less time yappin and more time researching junior.

-

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-17-00-25.html

--------------------

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
I'm sure you haven't succeeded in refuting it.
Actually since you can't make a base for your claims, no scientists agree with you, basically you have no argument, so there's nothing to refute. lol.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Indeed, the moron is too stupid to know he hasn't refuted anything, let alone supported any of his claims.

Since page 1 of this thread, the facts remain-- white skin developed in situ Europe!

European paleness is NOT albinism! Nor were prehistoric albinos part of the original Out-of-African population that populated Eurasia or even Europe!

But don't worry. In due time, the impudent and imbecilic kid will suffer even more. [Wink]

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
From a medical preceptive all doctors agree. It is after all, their data. It is also they who are the primary drivers of the Gnome program.

Your article also agrees. It clearly states 80% of Europeans share the same "white" gene as African Albino. Couple this with all international health organization's expanded Albino symptom parameters and, Bob's your uncle. There really is nothing to dispute.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

kid will suffer even more. [Wink]

So far, it been only you two who have exclusively shared all the suffering. That includes your mentor, American Patriot. To my dismay, I fully expect things will remain as is.

However, for once I'd enjoy observing at least one original thought come out of your robotic head. So, I eagerly await the, wakening of DJ the AI robot from Mars.
 -

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

**Vitamin D Deficiency Called Major Health Risk**

By Rob Stein
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, May 21, 2004; Page A01

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A43711-2004May20?language=printer

Many Americans, particularly African Americans, may be suffering from unrecognized deficiencies of a key nutrient -- vitamin D -- that increase the risk of bone problems and perhaps a host of other diseases, a growing number of scientists say.

Pediatricians scattered around the country have been surprised to see children suffering from rickets, a bone disorder caused by vitamin D deficiency that had been largely relegated to a bygone era. A few doctors have come across adults who were disabled by severe muscle weakness and pain, sometimes for years, until they were treated for undiagnosed vitamin D deficiency. And recent studies suggest low vitamin D may be putting the elderly at higher risk for the bone-thinning disease osteoporosis and life-threatening falls and fractures.

But beyond bone and muscle problems, some evidence suggests a dearth of vitamin D may be associated with an array of more serious illnesses, including many forms of cancer, high blood pressure, depression, and immune-system disorders such as multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes.

In response, many scientists have begun pushing to sharply boost the official recommendations for how much vitamin D everyone should get daily, either by taking supplements, by eating more food that contains the nutrient or from the sun -- a major source of vitamin D.

Suggestions that people get more sun exposure, however, have sparked an unusually intense, and sometimes bitter, debate. Skin cancer experts are alarmed that people will disregard warnings about unprotected sun exposure, making them more vulnerable to what is the most common malignancy.

The debate is complicated by the many uncertainties about vitamin D. Because the nutrient's apparently widespread functions in the body are just now being recognized, little research has been done to try to answer some of the most basic questions, such as how much is needed for optimal health.

"It's a nutrient that's been around for a long time, but it's relatively recently that there's been a lot of evidence emerging that indicates there's more to vitamin D than we thought," said Daniel Raiten of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, who organized a recent conference at the National Institutes of Health to identify the most urgent priorities for more research.

Skin produces vitamin D when hit by ultraviolet light in sunlight. The amount depends on where people live, skin pigment, age and other factors. African Americans and other dark-skinned people, and anyone living in northern latitudes, make far less than some other groups.

With people spending more time indoors, covering up and slathering on sunblock when they are outside, and smog obscuring the sun on many days, the amount of vitamin D people create naturally is probably very low, many scientists say.

"Imagine you're a space alien looking down on Earth. You have these humans who evolved in the Horn of Africa, as nudists living around the equator. They would have been getting lots of vitamin D through their skin. Then they suddenly . . . move north and put on lots of clothes and block out most of their capacity to make vitamin D," said Reinhold Vieth, a University of Toronto vitamin D researcher. "For me it's a no-brainer. We're not getting enough."

Milk and a few other foods are fortified with vitamin D, and it occurs naturally in a few others, such as fatty fish, but most people get very little through their diets.

"All along the northern United States, where we have long winters, a lot of snow, not much sunshine all winter, there is endemic vitamin D deficiency," said Paresh Dandona of the State University of New York at Buffalo, who treated six patients disabled by misdiagnosed vitamin D deficiencies.

A number of studies have found what could be disturbingly low levels of vitamin D in many populations, including children, the elderly and women. One federal study of women nationwide found that perhaps nearly half of African American women of childbearing age may be vitamin D deficient.

It remains unclear whether vitamin D deficiencies are becoming more common because people are shunning the sun and making other lifestyle changes or whether it is a long-standing problem that is only now being recognized.

The first clue came from rickets. Milk was fortified with vitamin D in the 1930s to eliminate the disorder, which can cause bowlegs and other bone malformations. But during the 1990s, doctors in several cities reported unusual numbers of cases, primarily in babies being breast-fed and mostly among African American children. Formula is fortified with vitamin D, but breast milk contains little, especially among women with dark skin.

In response, the American Academy of Pediatrics last spring instructed pediatricians to prescribe that all children, especially breast-fed babies, take vitamin D supplements through adolescence.

While it is clear that low vitamin D levels can lead to rickets in children, muscle problems in older people and probably brittle bones in the elderly, the link to other serious illnesses remains far more tentative. But many specialists say the case has steadily been getting stronger.

Vitamin D appears to interact with virtually every tissue in the body. Moreover, the incidence of certain diseases seems to vary depending on sun exposure and vitamin D levels.

For example, many cancers, most notably breast, colon and prostate cancer, seem to increase the farther you get from the equator, where exposure to ultraviolet light from the sun is greatest.

"The highest rate of prostate cancer is among African Americans, followed by countries in northern Europe. How are blacks like Scandinavians? They don't look alike, but in some important ways they have to be alike," said Gary G. Schwartz, a cancer researcher at Wake Forest University School of Medicine. "One way that they are alike is both groups have very low levels of vitamin D."

While there could be many other explanations, the idea that vitamin D may help prevent malignancies has been buttressed by animal and laboratory studies indicating it can act as a brake on cell growth, preventing the uncontrolled cell division that is cancer.

Similarly, vitamin D appears to damp down the immune system, and researchers have also found associations among sun exposure, vitamin D levels and the incidence of "autoimmune diseases" such as multiple sclerosis, lupus and diabetes, in which the immune system attacks the body.

Some studies suggest vitamin D can reduce blood pressure, which would cut the risk for heart disease and strokes -- the nation's leading causes of death. Others suggest that low vitamin D levels may contribute to depression and other psychiatric conditions.

"It's a major health problem," said Michael F. Holick, a Boston University scientist who is the most prominent proponent of the role of vitamin D in health. "Everybody has always associated vitamin D deficiency with rickets in children, and after childhood you don't have to worry. There's nothing further from the truth."

Holick and others argue that instead of the 200 to 600 international units a day that current recommendations suggest, most people should be getting at least 1,000 units a day. In a controversial new book, "The UV Advantage," Holick recommends exposing the hands, face, arms and legs to the sun for five to 15 minutes a day a few days a week, which he says would be enough to generate that amount without increasing the risk for skin cancer. Many people are not getting even that amount of sun exposure on a regular basis, Holick and others say.

"There's no question that chronic, excessive exposure to sunlight and sunburning incidents markedly increases your risk for skin cancer. But there's little evidence out there that if you practice safe sun exposure, it would increase your risk for skin cancer or wrinkling," Holick said.

But dermatologists and skin cancer experts argue that those recommendations are irresponsible and have little firm scientific support.

"Dr. Holick says vitamin D is a cure-all magic pill. If everyone took vitamin D, there would be no more cancer. But there's no evidence that is true," said James Spencer, vice chairman of dermatology at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York.

"Ultraviolet light contained in sunlight causes skin cancer and wrinkles. That's beyond dispute," Spencer said. "We already have an epidemic of skin cancer in this country."

Barbara Gilchrest, who chairs the dermatology department at the Boston University School of Medicine, said she asked Holick to resign his position in her department in February because of his views and because he receives some funding from the tanning-parlor industry. "He has, in my opinion, an enormous conflict of interest that he refuses to acknowledge," Gilchrest said.

Holick, who kept his other academic positions at the university, acknowledges he receives funding from the tanning industry, but he says it is a small portion of his budget and comes with no strings attached. "The dermatologists get a lot of money from the sunscreen industry and no one ever questions them about that," he said.

Many experts who believe vitamin D deficiencies play an important role in a range of diseases say people can get enough safely by taking vitamin D supplements, sidestepping the contentious sunlight debate.

"There's a lot of emotion in this fight, which is unfortunate," said Hector F. DeLuca, who studies vitamin D at the University of Wisconsin at Madison. "This is a very important issue. We really need to address two important questions: Are we getting enough vitamin D? I believe we are not. The other one is: What's the best way to get it? That's a matter of debate."

Others, meanwhile, say much more research is needed to figure out how much vitamin D people need and the best way to get it.

"We're a long way from making any definitive statement that Group X has a serious problem," NIH's Raiten said. "The evidence seems to imply that we need to look at it carefully, but I don't think we're in a position of being able to make any specific recommendations."

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
LOL, from the NY Times, to the Washington Post. What next, the Readers Digest?

I know you would like nothing better then some old fashioned payback.
Unfortunately for you, you are on the wrong page in the wrong book to succeed. Aren't you tired of this Arse whupping yet?  -

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^^^Sure you're an idiot, but I am not. Don't be scared read the article. Please tell me how I am on the wrong page? Lmao

Few key quotes you might want to take a look at, I know it hurts your theory, actually kills your theory, but we are discussing actual science not biased pseudo science.

quote:
Many Americans, particularly African Americans, may be suffering from unrecognized deficiencies of a key nutrient -- vitamin D -- that increase the risk of bone problems and perhaps a host of other diseases, a growing number of scientists say.

Skin produces vitamin D when hit by ultraviolet light in sunlight. The amount depends on where people live, skin pigment, age and other factors. African Americans and other dark-skinned people, and anyone living in northern latitudes, make far less than some other groups.

Vitamin D appears to interact with virtually every tissue in the body. Moreover, the incidence of certain diseases seems to vary depending on sun exposure and vitamin D levels.

For example, many cancers, most notably breast, colon and prostate cancer, seem to increase the farther you get from the equator, where exposure to ultraviolet light from the sun is greatest.

"The highest rate of prostate cancer is among African Americans, followed by countries in northern Europe. How are blacks like Scandinavians? They don't look alike, but in some important ways they have to be alike," said Gary G. Schwartz, a cancer researcher at Wake Forest University School of Medicine. "One way that they are alike is both groups have very low levels of vitamin D."

Please tell me why African Americans suffer from high levels of Vitamin D deficiency?
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ OK, AFTER you explain how this has any relevance to Albinism, or your fictitious "white" gene.
Or, did I miss the part in your article where Vitamin D deficiencies are causing African Americans to turn white.

Seems to me you are desperately grasping at straws.
Is this how you perform when made to rely on your own initiatives? Is this as good as it gets?
Perhaps you and AI robot DJ can put your two flat heads together and make one.
 -

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
^ OK, AFTER you explain how this has any relevance to Albinism,
You're the only one linking this with albinism, but to no avail.

Nothing to do with albinism, all to do with the fact that when humans move to northern latitudes become Vitamin D deficient. Europeans had to become lighter to be able to produce vitamin D through synthesis under darker skies. But since early Europeans had a diet as explained with enough Vitamin D allowing them to retain Melanin, there was no need to be pale.

quote:

or your fictitious "white" gene.

Pray tell what fictitious white gene is this?

The test found two variants in the same gene(slc24a5) that differed by just one amino acid, in Europeans. An allele is different in the same gene slc24a5 which is present in Africans, Asians and Europeans.

Do you know what an allele is?

So again, found any scientists that agree with your theory of whites not being from Europe based on skin cancer levels?

quote:

A team led by geneticist Keith Cheng of Pennsylvania State University(PSU) College of Medicine in Hersey found two variants in the same gene(slc24a5) that differed by just one amino acid. Nearly all Africans and East Asians had one allele, whereas 98% of the 120 Europeans had the other.

Please tell me why African Americans suffer from high levels of Vitamin D deficiency?
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
How much time past between Vitamin D deficiency in Europeans and their turning white?

Where in Europe did it happen first?

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
How much time past between Vitamin D deficiency in Europeans and their turning white?

Where in Europe did it happen first?

Explained from the start and explained in the article.

You're like a child needing his hand held throughout everything. See what I mean by when you have everything explained to you, you turn around act like you've forgotten everything, and ask elementary questions already answered if you would of atleast read the article.

quote:
Researchers have disagreed for decades about an issue that is only skin-deep: How quickly did the first modern humans who swept into Europe acquire pale skin? Now a new report on the evolution of a gene for skin color suggests that Europeans lightened up quite recently, perhaps only 6000 to 12,000 years ago. This contradicts a long-standing hypothesis that modern humans in Europe grew paler about 40,000 years ago, as soon as they migrated into northern latitudes. Under darker skies, pale skin absorbs more sunlight than dark skin, allowing ultraviolet rays to produce more vitamin D for bone growth and calcium absorption. "The [evolution of] light skin occurred long after the arrival of modern humans in Europe," molecular anthropologist Heather Norton of the University of Arizona, Tucson, said in her talk.
quote:
Either way, the implication is that our European ancestors were brown-skinned for tens of thousands of years--a suggestion made 30 years ago by Stanford University geneticist L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza. He argued that the early immigrants to Europe, who were hunter-gatherers, herders, and fishers, survived on ready-made sources of vitamin D in their diet. But when farming spread in the past 6000 years, he argued, Europeans had fewer sources of vitamin D in their food and needed to absorb more sunlight to produce the vitamin in their skin. Cultural factors such as heavier clothing might also have favored increased absorption of sunlight on the few exposed areas of skin, such as hands and faces, says paleoanthropologist Nina Jablonski of PSU in State College.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
LOL, that is not answer and presents no indication of the lapse of time between the two events.

African origin of an intragenic deletion of the human P gene in tyrosinase positive oculocutaneous albinism.

Durham-Pierre D, Gardner JM, Nakatsu Y, King RA, Francke U, Ching A, Aquaron R, del Marmol V, Brilliant MH.

Institute for Cancer Research, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19111.

Oculocutaneous albinism (OCA) is a genetically heterogeneous hypopigmentation disorder. One of the two major autosomal recessive forms involves the tyrosinase gene (OCA1), while the other form (OCA2) has recently been associated with alterations of the P gene on chromosome 15. OCA2 is about twice as common as OCA1 in African and African-American populations. We now describe an interstitial deletion that removes a single exon of the P gene. In a large family from an inbred population of tri-racial origin, all individuals with OCA2 were found to be homozygous for this allele. Moreover, the same mutant P allele was detected in several unrelated African American individuals with OCA2, but not in Caucasians with OCA2. The detection of the same allele in two unrelated Africans with OCA2 indicates an African origin for this allele.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
LOL, that is not answer and presents no indication of the lapse of time between the two events.
Sure it is, it's just not one to fit with your agenda, so you disregard it.

So......

Again, found any scientists that agree with your theory of whites not being from Europe based on skin cancer levels?

African Americans and other dark-skinned people, and anyone living in northern latitudes, make far less Vitamin than some other groups. Why?

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Allele variations in the OCA2 gene (pink-eyed-dilution locus) are associated with genetic susceptibility to melanoma.

Jannot AS, Meziani R, Bertrand G, Gérard B, Descamps V, Archimbaud A, Picard C, Ollivaud L, Basset-Seguin N, Kerob D, Lanternier G, Lebbe C, Saiag P, Crickx B, Clerget-Darpoux F, Grandchamp B, Soufir N, Melan-Cohort .

Unite INSERM 535 'Génétique Epidémiologique et Structure des Populations Humaines', Hôpital Paul Brousse, Villejuif, France.

The occuloalbinism 2 (OCA2) gene, localized at 15q11, encodes a melanosomal transmembrane protein that is involved in the most common form of human occulo-cutaneous albinism, a human genetic disorder characterized by fair pigmentation and susceptibility to skin cancer. We wondered whether allele variations at this locus could influence susceptibility to malignant melanoma (MM). In all, 10 intragenic single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) were genotyped in 113 patients with melanomas and in 105 Caucasian control subjects with no personal or family history of skin cancer. By comparing allelic distribution between cases and controls, we show that MM and OCA2 are associated (p value=0.030 after correction for multiple testing). Then, a recently developed strategy, the 'combination test' enabled us to show that a combination formed by two SNPs was most strongly associated to MM, suggesting a possible interaction between intragenic SNPs. In addition, the role of OCA2 on MM risk was also detected using a logistic model taking into account the presence of variants of the melanocortin 1 receptor gene (MC1R, a key pigmentation gene) and all pigmentation characteristics as melanoma risk factors. Our data demonstrate that a second pigmentation gene, in addition to MC1R, is involved in genetic susceptibility to melanoma.

European Journal of Human Genetics (2005) 13, 913–920. doi:10.1038/sj.ejhg.5201415;

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
A Patient with Subclinical Oculocutaneous Albinism Type 2 Diagnosed on Getting Severely Sunburned

Masahiro Kawai, Tamio Suzuki, Shiro Ito, Katsuhiko Inagaki, Noriyuki Suzuki, Yasushi Tomita Department of Dermatology, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya, Japan

P-gene-related oculocutaneous albinism (OCA2) is an autosomal recessive disorder. The phenotype is typically somewhat less severe than that of the tyrosinase-negative type (OCA1A). One of the mutations in the P gene, A481T, is associated with a mild phenotype, occasionally with no distinctive skin manifestations , which is called subclinical OCA. We present a Japanese patient having the A481T mutant allele in the P gene with subclinical oculocutaneous albinism diagnosed on getting severely sunburned. The A481T mutant allele is relatively common in the Caucasian population as well as in Japan, indicating that a number of subclinical patients of OCA2 might exist not only in Japan, but also all over the world.

Copyright © 2005 S. Karger AG, Basel

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^^^You're studies discuss forms of albinism in every population around the world, and not that Europeans are African albinos who migrated to Europe. Sorry kid, try again.

African Americans and other dark-skinned people, and anyone living in northern latitudes, make far less Vitamin than some other groups. Why?

Lastly don't post until you've found scientists that agree with your theory of whites not being from Europe based on skin cancer levels.

quote:
^^^Tell me how this fits into your agenda
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

-

http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/common/standard/transform.jsp?requestURI=/healthatoz/Atoz/ency/albinism.jsp

Albinism

Definition

Albinism is an inherited condition present at birth, characterized by a lack of pigment that normally gives color to the skin, hair, and eyes. Many types of albinism exist, all of which involve lack of pigment in varying degrees. The condition, which is found in all races, may be accompanied by eye problems and may lead to skin cancer later in life.

Description

Albinism is a **rare disorder** found in fewer than **five people per 100,000 in the United States and Europe**. Other parts of the world have a much higher rate; for example, albinism is found in about **20 out of every 100,000 people in southern Nigeria**.

There are 10 types of the most common form of the condition, known as "oculocutaneous albinism," which affects the eyes, hair, and skin. In its most severe form, hair and skin remain pure white throughout life. People with a less severe form are born with white hair and skin, which turn slightly darker as they age. Everyone with oculocutaneous albinism experiences abnormal flickering eye movements (nystagmus) and sensitivity to bright light. There may be other eye problems as well, including poor vision and crossed or "lazy" eyes (strabismus).

The second most common type of the condition is known as "ocular" albinism, in which only the eyes lack color; skin and hair are normal. There are five forms of ocular albinism; some types cause more problems--especially eye problems--than others.

----------

Since Meniarmer loves to use medical jornals, studies etc.. about albinism in general, and not present evidence for his theory of whites being new to Europe, and migrated from Africa as albinos. I wonder what he has to say about 5 out of 100k in Europe have albinism, while 20 out of 100k in Nigeria have albinism. If Europeans were albinos how come only 5 out every 100k are albinos?

I'm sure there will never be a direct answer to this question. Just as I am sure there will never be answers for these questions as well.

African Americans and other dark-skinned people, and anyone living in northern latitudes, make far less Vitamin D than some other groups. Why?

Lastly, don't post until you've found scientists that agree with your theory of whites not being from Europe based on skin cancer levels.

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
 -

--------------------

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Thanks.
I trust that soon, you will begin to use your brain for at least a few minutes per day. It will not break. Trust me.

You waste time on why blacks have Vitamin D deficiency. We already know Whites sprang from blacks through Albinism. We know African Albinos will be Vitamin D deficient and therefore, so will whites.
Get offa ya lazy butt and do some real research, ya bum.
You are assisting in a natural slow manner. One day, you may make a good assistant, but for now you require constant beating of the buttocks to motivate you to move down the road, like a donkey.

As suspected, Albinism originated in Africa, as did the gene mutation sequence responsible for same. Higher incidents of mutation in Africans lend more credence that Africa may have contained a larger Albino population to migrate to Europe where interbreeding with natives and African Europeans create White colony.
As clearly indicated above studies, old visual method of detecting Albinism yields 20/100,000 estimate.
The new methods increase this yield factor of 10-100x, perhaps more as newer detection methods come on-line.
Since genetics is a Voodoo science, there are no real accurate methods of detecting genetic mutations in large populations.
Thank God a real science, Engineering is involved developing detection methods based on solid scientific R & D.
 -

One of the mutations in the P gene, A481T, is associated with a mild phenotype, occasionally with no distinctive skin manifestations , which is called subclinical OCA. We present a Japanese patient having the A481T mutant allele in the P gene with subclinical oculocutaneous albinism diagnosed on getting severely sunburned. The A481T mutant allele is relatively common in the Caucasian population as well as in Japan, indicating that a number of subclinical patients of OCA2 might exist not only in Japan, but also all over the world.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
You waste time on why blacks have Vitamin D deficiency.
No, actually you waste so much time eluding and making excuses on why not to answer, it's becoming clearly evident that instead of being intelligent, you want to stay ignorant, and you'll never accept that you're wrong.

You simply ignore the fact that when humans move to northern latitudes they become Vitamin D deficient. Europeans had to become lighter to be able to produce vitamin D through synthesis under darker skies. But since early Europeans had a diet as explained with enough Vitamin D allowing them to retain Melanin, there was no need to be pale.

Simple questions

African Americans and other dark-skinned people, and anyone living in northern latitudes, make far less Vitamin D than some other groups. Why?

quote:

We already know Whites sprang from blacks through Albinism.

Again, NO. This is your erroneous theory which you have yet to provide any credibility for. You don't even have a credible working theory, as it seems to change with every post you make, nor can you name one scientists who agrees with you, which is why it's therefore debunked.

As you can't answer simple questions.

Name one scientist that agrees with your theory of whites not being from Europe based on skin cancer levels?

quote:

We know African Albinos will be Vitamin D deficient and therefore, so will whites.

Where is the correlation if white's are NOT albinos, and you have yet to prove otherwise?

This is where these questions come in....

quote:
As suspected, Albinism originated in Africa, as did the gene mutation sequence responsible for same.
Of course it arose in Africa, as did modern humans, but African albinos did not migrate out of Africa to become the whites in Europe. This theory has no credibility, never did never will.

quote:

Higher incidents of mutation in Africans lend more credence that Africa may have contained a larger Albino population to migrate to Europe where interbreeding with natives and African Europeans create White colony.

Explain how this lends credence to your theory......

If Europeans were albinos how come only 5 out every 100k are albinos?

Albinism is a **rare disorder** found in fewer than **five people per 100,000 in the United States and Europe**. Other parts of the world have a much higher rate; for example, albinism is found in about **20 out of every 100,000 people in southern Nigeria**.

What haplotypes did these albinos bring into Europe? What part of Africa did these albinos come from?

What natives are you talking about? Where did they come from? What haplotypes did they carry?

What African Europeans are you talking about? What lineages did they carry? What part of Africa did they come from?

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
LOL, you sound confused and desperate.
Not to mention most of your confusion is caused by your very poor and elementary level reading comprehension skills. I suggest you slowly and carefully read thru the thread again.

Following that, If you are still unable to conduct your own research perhaps you should put your heads together with AI DJ. Together, maybe you two can materialize, one creative thought.
As it stands, you both are doing a very lame job of representing your "WHITE RACE" theory.

Repeat after me,  - Subclinical OCA, Subclinical OCA, Subclinical OCA ...

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^^^All you're doing is showing everyone how imbecilic and erroneous you really are, displaying how nonsensical your theory really was, the fact that you can't provide credible evidence in connection of your theory, you can't answer questions about your own theory, therefore this theory, is of course refuted. End of story.

Therefore this is your position
 -

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
I would pretend the field of genetics isn't in it's infancy and genetic disorder known as Albinism isn't much further along then the science of genetic study.
However, I am aware that as the field of genetics progresses, so does the understanding of the cause, symptom range, and detection of the defect.
As this understanding builds and, so does the operational range of Albinism detection.
What used to be detected as OCA in 1:100,000 has now based on deeper understanding, become 20:100,000. At the rate of progression, by early next year it will come 100:100,000 or more.

At the present stage of detection, all genetic detection fully guarantees is, there are MANY more undetected variations of the mutation where the subject appears as normal as a while can, yet show obvious symptoms of being Albino.

At what age did your parents take you in to get fitted for new eyes?
Every genetic scientist confirms the lack of melanin in the eyes (blue, green, hazel) is a CLEAR symptom of Albinism. This is in spite of the fact the suspect may have normal appearing white/pink skin, if that can be thought of as "normal" versus what it truly is, a genetic mutation.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^^^Finding new cases for albinism provides NO evidence for your agenda of albinos migrating from Africa into Europe. If all Europeans were albinos this would ave been detectable a long time ago, as we can see it wasn't as only 5 out 100k are albinos in Europe. Case closed. Next!!
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Are you proposing Europeans became Albinos after leaving Africa following what would be, the most extreme case of Vitamin D deficiency in all of human history?
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Are you proposing Europeans became Albinos after leaving Africa?

They never became albinos, I am proposing Africans migrated out of Africa over 60kya, populated Southeast Asia and the Oceanic islands and about 40kya they migrated into Europe. During the Mesolithic Africans migrated into the Levant, and then in the Neolithic they migrated into Europe. Europeans are genetically intermediate between Africans and Oceanics. This is because Europeans are descended from OOA populations, who populated Europe 40kya, and the incoming Neolithic migrations which brought post OOA African lineages into Europe. No Albinos at all.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
AND, turned WHITE due to EXTREME vitamin D deficiencies that has NEVER been duplicated ANYWHERE else in any region of the world, EXCEPT EVERY Culture that has, Albinism.
  This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  73  74  75   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com