EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Well here I go (Page 28)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Well here I go
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dawn-Bev*:
MH - when he wants his 'husbandly-rights-sex', are you just going to lie there and not feel revulsion?

I will try not to feel anything at all, i cant imagine feeling revulsion though, he isnt an unattractive man, the women at my work that he has met find him rather attractive and tell me i would be insane to not be with him.
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
I went to college in Cow Hampshire and am curious as to how a Javanese man and his twin would have decided to settle in one of the whiteset most conservative unhospitable cold unfriendly places towards forigners in the US? If he is doing factory work in NH, then it is suckass miserable factory work. And he is NOT makign a good living, he is scratching one out, and has 10 white fat american rednecks who hate him for it.
Javanese men aren't anything like Egyptian men, and Java is nowhere near the middle east. Do some freaking research for yourself here. Java is a MoFo POOR COUNTRY. And you are all excited because his parents gave their approval? Hell they'd let him marry a transsexual man if it meant he didnt have to go back to Java and sell satay on the street. Thier approval doesn't serve as a stamp of "good girl" or "good woman". In fact it doesn't even freaking MATTER!

You think Arabs are all dying to come to America, and now that you haven't managed to find one in the past 4 dating cycles that can relocate, now you are fishing in a closer lake? Forigners who are unwed in America? 8 years is a long time for a good man to stay single.. wonder what his REAL issues are, and how long till they surface? I have to ask, is the only qualifying factor for you religion? Because you don't seem to have even a SHORT LIST of qualities you desire in a partner.

MH, all of "this" this entire body of work you are writing about your trials and tribulations is just so regrettable. I wish I'd never had to think about your screwball situation, or your desparation, or your kids, or your dying ex-husband in the yard, or your broken down house in the middle of nowhere. I don't care anymore if you are going to be happy, and frankly I don't give a crap about your kids. If I was your teenage daughter I wouldn't even want to go on a one night vacation in the next city over, because you are a hijab wearing slut and apparantly all it takes to open your legs is a whiff of marriage, or the premise of allah. I certain that you are a complete embarassment to those girls and they mark the days until you go on your next "marriage mission". Because when you aren't there, they don't have to deal with te idea that you DATE AND MARRY MEN FROM THE INTERNET THAT LIVE IN FORIGEN COUNTRIES. (ho now Doodle, you haven't torn through 3/4 men, you don't qualify) I can hear it now, "Hey Angela you want to get together this weekend?" "Sure Jeremy my Mom is going to Egypt to try and get this dude to move here, and get this, he doesn't even read and write english, you should see her preening on webcam, it's so gross, and she thinks its so cute". "You mean your Mom dates off the webcam?" "Dude, my mom gets MARRIED off the webcam!" "So can we have sex at your house when she is gone?"

You have some foul need to justify your expensive habit of screwing men overseas by marrying them. Save yourself some trouble and at least admit what you are doing, and respect yourself for it. Plenty of sexual predators out there, and you are one of them. You think your american muslim blue eyed self is going to prove so irresistable that any dark eyed man is going to bend over backwards to get at you. You.. used goods. Green card or not, if my son was looking to marry a woman who had just gone through the STUPID SELF INFLICTED ordeal you just went through LAST MONTH, I'd kick him in his brown ass. AND I AM A NICE PERSON!

I think you are ridiculously uneducated and perhaps even a little bit towards the "low end of normal". You are living proof that even simpletons can use the internet. Cast your net wide my dear, because you are going to need that one specific fish, one that is kind enough not to look at you like a freaking Lucky Irish Leprechaun and take advantage of your inability to manage your emotional affairs, you will accept ANYTHING that swims by, just as long as they see the true suffereing victim that you have been made into. And heads up MH, THEY DONT CARE EITHER. You said that your new dude rejected a girl from home because she had been sexually active before him.. you don't think that the argument you are having here over your iddah makes you seem a little whorey? Why would he take YOU over HER? You are bickering technical issues on when you last laid with a HUSBAND, and he threw a girl out on principal?

GAH! Go get married AGAIN and get so busy praying and living the godly life that I never hear of you again!!

correction to your information as you perceived it, he hasnt been single for 8 years, he was engaged to the girl back home until a year ago, they were together for a total of 11 years, 7 of which he was here and working on her coming as well, until he found out she was sleeping around back home behind his back.. she cheated on him that is why he left her. He resides in Portsmouth and there are alot of indonesian people there, i met at least 10 that are his friends and the factory he works in is mostly indonesian people. I do not compare him to any Arab, dont want him to be the same as them. I never thought arabs were dying to come to usa, i always felt guilty that i couldnt move to egypt instead of them moving here, i wanted them to remain in egypt and me come to them, it just wasnt possible, so they were going to have to come to me.
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
quote:
Originally posted by Dawn-Bev*:
MH - when he wants his 'husbandly-rights-sex', are you just going to lie there and not feel revulsion?

I will try not to feel anything at all, i cant imagine feeling revulsion though, he isnt an unattractive man, the women at my work that he has met find him rather attractive and tell me i would be insane to not be with him.
Hate to be the one to break this to you, but sex for a woman has little to do with visuals. [Wink] Stop thinking like a man.

Women have to have emotional connections, affection, respect, tenderness and softness. You're banking on the fact that he will give this to you...but how? When he doesn't produce you will still have to. You might feel repulsed when you realize that what you have done is sell yourself, then it won't matter what he looks like.
BTW men don't like to be used for money anymore than women like to be used for nationality. The fact that you're both willing to do this says a lot, and it isn't good. [Frown]

The women at your work telling you that you would be insane NOT to be with him, trust me, they aren't your friends. They are laughing at you behind your back and find your life equally as sad but entertaining as most of us here do. You are the joke of the day at work, I'm sure of this. [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by walkingathinline:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
No, if you read back over what she says

NO EFFIN' WAY!!!! LOL!

well, maybe i'll ask again...

Mystic: in a previous thread you spoke about a woman who was pregnant with twins and was going to marry only for financial reasons...YOU said YOU thought this was a form of prostitution...

now that YOU are doing the SAME THING, what made you change your mind? or are you OK with being a prostitute?

what was the turning point for you? SERIOUSLY...what made you decide this is OK for you, but it wasn't for the 'other woman' you spoke of?

(please note: I, personally, do not consider a woman who does this a prostitute, i am merely using YOUR words.)

I wont bother to go back and find my exact words, but yes, my first impression was that she would be no more than a legal prostitute, but i was thinking all the while what her reasons for this are, and actually realized that any marriage is just a legalized prostitution, love or not, you give them sex, they give you things in return.
But also i read more and more in Quran on marriage and islamic sites on marriage and love isnt included really, gentleness, respect,and providing for each other yes, but not love persay. So with further consideration, and seeing how the love thing seems to cloud things up and make a mess of things, the marriage based on each persons needs and wants seems better since the decision isnt based on emotion, its based on consideration of what each can provide for the other.
by the way, that woman did marry him and she is actually quite happy with the arrangement, he treats her very well.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by walkingathinline:
quote:
No, if you read back over what she says

NO EFFIN' WAY!!!! LOL!

well, maybe i'll ask again...

Mystic: in a previous thread you spoke about a woman who was pregnant with twins and was going to marry only for financial reasons...YOU said YOU thought this was a form of prostitution...

now that YOU are doing the SAME THING, what made you change your mind? or are you OK with being a prostitute?

what was the turning point for you? SERIOUSLY...what made you decide this is OK for you, but it wasn't for the 'other woman' you spoke of?

(please note: I, personally, do not consider a woman who does this a prostitute, i am merely using YOUR words.)

I wont bother to go back and find my exact words, but yes, my first impression was that she would be no more than a legal prostitute, but i was thinking all the while what her reasons for this are, and actually realized that any marriage is just a legalized prostitution, love or not, you give them sex, they give you things in return.

Poor Mystic. [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Culture Club:
There are some ethnic groups in Indonesia, and each ethnic has its own charecteristics. May I know in what part of Java he comes from?

Some ethnics, such as Javanese people is very strict to the customs, especially in selecting for "future wife/husband". As it is "Bibit, Bebet, Bobot (the status, family and social background is number one), but some of them do not so strict to this rule. And perhaps his family is in this part of modern Javanese people, and the parents sent the son to US for studying and has other American daughter in law. I think, they can receive MH as the way she is. But, MAYBE the parents WANT grandchildren of their son's blood.

MH, you must ask for dowery even for an Al Quran, clothes to pray, and a ring. Do not hesistate to ask more. It is common and it is your right as a bride. And it is good for you if you can have that wedding day with his family there.

Should be there any question, please PM me [Wink] I am at your service.

His father is gone now for several years. His mother seems very nice from what i have spoken with her and i have talked with his sister in law there in new hampshire at length about her visits to the family and how they are with her. His mom has asked if i will love her as his sister in law does, i thought that cute. I dont know much about his culture true enough, am trying to learn, such as the saying of mas and sayang? I ask about his culture and he says he will teach me anything and everything but that we live here and go by this culture not that one.
I feel too guilty to require an alloted amount of money should he divorce me as he has spent so much already on me, no i didnt ask him to he insisted but still, altogether with his trip here and mine there he has spent 2 months of my income. I already have praying clothes so that is not necessary and he is waiting on his sister to send us pictures of rings from indonesia cause he wants to order them from there, He wants to pay for any repair needed to my home and has suggested that i dont work so much and go to college instead for anything, i am not sure about college but i might take him up on not working so much and attending classes at the ISNA headquarters, and perhaps i will find a course on the indonesian language.Momma,(his) has already asked him when she can expect grandbabies from us. I asked him if she didnt want him to return home to her to live, he says no, while she misses him that she knows he is happy here. He does wish to move back after some years, the agreement has been set to see how things are once my children are grown there and then possibly move back. He wishes to move to Lombok, which is where we would spend most of our visit to when we go, other than when we see his family. I am not sure the exact place in Java he comes from, i will have to ask him.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy a happy life in Lombok, MH!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombok

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While the area may be considered economically depressed by First World standards, the island is fertile, has sufficient rainfall in most areas for agriculture, and possesses a variety of climate zones. Consequently, food in abundant quantity and variety is available inexpensively at local farmer's markets. A family of 4 can eat rice, vegetables, and fruit for as little as US$0.50. Even though a family income may be as small as US$1.00 per day from fishing or farming, many families are able to live a happy and productive live on astonishingly small incomes.

Hey, MH, looks like he can afford to support the family back home just fine on a factory worker's wage. A dollar a day? Cheap and easy.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you people sure do love giving advice [Razz]

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Sic Luceat Lux:
Wow, you people sure do love giving advice [Razz]

~Alistair

Alistair!! Where have you been!??
What advice can you give to the infamous MH ?
Please tell her SOMETHING....

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a thought, if MH marries this other man will than mean she will move forums to his Nationality? PLease God say yes!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
Just a thought, if MH marries this other man will than mean she will move forums to his Nationality? PLease God say yes!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Advocate, I am still waiting to get YOUR opinion, as it relates to your job, as to what her children are probably going through. Are we all over reacting as it relates to her children's well being and her romantic escapades (for lack of a better word)?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Don't wish so soon - she ain't married yet! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Alistair!! Where have you been!??
What advice can you give to the infamous MH ?
Please tell her SOMETHING....

I can't tell her anything she hasn't heard a billion times before [Razz]

I do think she enjoys the attention though...even if most of it is negative.

Just PM'd you btw..

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I dont know much about his culture true enough, am trying to learn, such as the saying of mas and sayang?

..He wishes to move to Lombok, which is where we would spend most of our visit to when we go, other than when we see his family. I am not sure the exact place in Java he comes from, i will have to ask him.

Interesting first words "gold" and "love" [Big Grin]

Lombok...the Hurghada of Indonesia! Huge tourist resorts suddenly plonked on a island that was totally underdeveloped and relied on subsistence farming, with all the disastrous resultant socio-economic effects that has, including local gigolos [Wink]

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Ahhh the sweet smell of inevitability...
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
any marriage is just a legalized prostitution, love or not, you give them sex, they give you things in return.

You might not believe it, but some women actually love sex and don't see it as something they *give* to someone in order to get something else in return.
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And maybe change her religion again.... This is really getting weird and crazy. How hungry for love can one person be.....? MH please think of the effect this will have on your children. My advice : Dumb your lovehormons and focus on raising your kids for the next couple of years. Happiness is not depending on having a man in your life.
Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:
any marriage is just a legalized prostitution, love or not, you give them sex, they give you things in return.

You might not believe it, but some women actually love sex and don't see it as something they *give* to someone in order to get something else in return.
Of course it's the way they look at it. If she sees it as a service, she likes to be payed for it. 24/7 at your service, sir... [Wink]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Mystic, please tell us you are still suffering from the break-up because that's the only plausible reason for all the junk you've written since then...
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Mystic doesn't care about her kids.
Look at everything she's done/said so far.

First, why would such a wonderful practicing covering, praying, and fasting Muslimah allow her daughter to be galloping around with boyfriends? Of course the daughter doesn't care about the promised trip to Egypt, she knows her mother is flaky and at her young age is already taken with the boys to replace what she isn't getting at home...or where ever she is this week.

Anyone notice how she has the most wonderful mother in law to be, again?? Momens mother apparently was so wonderful and 'loved her like a daughter' and yet at the end it was either Mystic or momma...darn it. Once again, Mystic has hit the jackpot with the mother in law...and yes both speak/spoke English enough for her to understand everything.
Not.

Not sure what you are thinking Mystic, but as soon as you allow this man into your home, for how ever long he stays, you're going to have a crude and rude awakening.

BTW, Dalia is right, many of us, especially Western women don't view sex as a job, another task alongside doing laundry or cooking MASTER his supper...which is what you will have, a MASTER you have to take care of and service. It's one thing for people within a culture who view marriage without love as normal to enter into it that way, but once again you are trying to shed your feelings of bordeom of your own self for that of another. Unfortunately what you're trading into is something you CANNOT handle. You only THINK (or want to think) that you can handle marrying for anything but love, but once the novelty wears off you will still be stuck with the same old boring Mystic, except you will have MASTER sweating all over you at night as he leaves the 5 bucks up on the nightstand for you to 'splurge with' the next day. Yea, that's SOOO Islamic. [Roll Eyes]

In the end, it is your choice but the thing that just annoys the hell out of me is that you have NO CLUE what it does to your children. You don't know and you don't care...just as long as you can continue to tell yourself what a wonderful mother you are to them, take them to IHOP once a month and let them choose 'ANYTHING OFF THE MENU'. You really need to take some parental classes, seriously! [Frown]

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

Thank you Dalia. [Wink]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The people that waste their time reading and replying to her are no less insane than they say she is...
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Cool]
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
The people that waste their time reading and replying to her are no less insane than they say she is...

I can't help but think about the public figures who protest against something or someone and privately they are doing the same thing. Wasn't it Newt Gingrich who was persecuting Clinton and at the same time having an affair and left his wife sick with cancer in the hospital? what about David Vitter who promoted "family values" while doing prostitutes. Then there was Mark Foley one of the foremost opponents of child pornography who was soliciting young boys. Don't forget about the Catholic priest and the list can go on and on.

I know these are extreme examples. The point I am trying to make is that we all have made mistakes. Giving someone your opinion is one thing but for any of us to feel that we are holy enough to be judge, jury, and then to carry out the punishment is totally another. Not that everyone is doing that but many post go over the top with sarcasim, and name calling.

I am not saying that I agree with what MH is doing. I just don't feel so certain as some that belittling another person is the high road either.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She won't respond, she would have to question herself too much.

There have been many good questions but she never answers them all. Makes you wonder why...perhaps just the reason you said, she would have to think too much who she is and what she is doing?

This is like a bad (or good [Razz] ) soap opera...not only I feel sorry for her but her future (and ex husbands) and CHILDREN - she is exposing half her life here and photos too. I would have hated my mom do this [Mad] Or if my other half were doing this.

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Alchemist singing* "You take the high road and I'll take the low road, and I'll be in Ireland afore ye"

BTW, it was Rush Limbaugh. That douchebag.

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
, and actually realized that any marriage is just a legalized prostitution, love or not, you give them sex, they give you things in return.

Poor Mystic. [Frown] [/QB]
Yes, really sad. If you give people (spouses) something that's always prostitution...wow. I guess I have to stop giving anything [Roll Eyes] I sure don't wish to be a prostitute [Razz]
Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist Cake Girl:
*Alchemist singing* "You take the high road and I'll take the low road, and I'll be in Ireland afore ye"

[Wink]
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
The point I am trying to make is that we all have made mistakes.

You are absolutely correct, we all DO make mistakes.

quote:
Giving someone your opinion is one thing but for any of us to feel that we are holy enough to be judge, jury, and then to carry out the punishment is totally another.

So does this mean I shouldn't say what I really feel, that being I suspect what we've seen in MH's behavior is really exhibitionism of a twisted fetish? Or no, because that might hurt someone's feelings?

quote:
Not that everyone is doing that but many post go over the top with sarcasim, and name calling.

People communicate their thoughts and ideas different ways. Just because we wouldn't say something ourselves does not give us the right to censor the discussion of others. We are all quite capable of not reading this particular thread.

quote:
[QUOTE] I am not saying that I agree with what MH is doing.

Really? And, in your opinion, just what is it she's doing?

quote:
I just don't feel so certain as some that belittling another person is the high road either.

When you put what you're doing out into the public, particularly on an internet message board, you are then subject to what anyone who knows how to use the "Add Reply" feature has to say. THAT is life.

I'm not picking on you. Really, I'm not. But if you're going to defend someone, put on your defense.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist Cake Girl:

Ireland? [Mad]

This thread is nuts. I'm only here for the cake.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
I can't help but think about the public figures who protest against something or someone and privately they are doing the same thing.
You left this out JV... [Big Grin]

What, are you feeling offended because I said what I think? [Confused]

Don't worry, I don't have any power to censor. [Smile]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Sorry to say but it's almost impossible to NOT take the high road in this situation. I still hold out hope that just before she says 'I do' she'll think about something said here, go home to her kids and take them on vacation. I still do hold out hope...I think most people here would applaud her and give her lots of support~
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
I still hold out hope that just before she says 'I do' she'll think about something said here, go home to her kids and take them on vacation. I still do hold out hope...I think most people here would applaud her and give her lots of support~

Me too Smuckers. [Smile]
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MH
We don't care about you or about your future husband! and we don't want to hear about your personal life anymore!!

I am starting to see you and your husband in my dreams or shall i say nightmares!! We are all sick of you and your husband and women like you!
Leave us alone this forum is called ES not MHS!!

Go live your life the way you want, and before logging on to ES try to put your personal life aside and talk about anything.

If you don't have anything to say, then just read what others have to say, you don't have to post every time you log on!

UFF!!

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't have nightmares, YEG. By the end of the year, at this rate, MH could have a few more husbands. The next ones may be better, richer, kinder, nicer, smarter, sexier, funnier and more honest.
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing I can say about this whole thing, and I have not posted in this thread until now is first, I could never, ever marry for anything but love. BUT if I did marry for security & financial gain you can be damn sure I would not marry a foreign factory worker. I would want BIG BUCKS!!! New home, new car, all the best for my son, jewelry and every damn thing else I could get my hands on that cost money. And I would for sure protect myself and ask for a large sum of money if divorce occurred.
No way would I ever even consider an arrangement of that sort, but damn, Mystic do you really think you are getting security & financial support from a factory worker????

That's just plain stupid what you are doing girl.
I really always thought you were better than this.. [Frown]

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<this forum is called ES not MHS!!>

ROFL [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Of course it makes no sense Foreignluvr, which is why most of us are pulling our hair out.
Worst thing is there are already children from a PREVIOUS marriage involved. MH once said she always puts her children first...I would hate to see how she treats someone she puts last. [Roll Eyes]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
Don't have nightmares, YEG. By the end of the year, at this rate, MH could have a few more husbands. The next ones may be better, richer, kinder, nicer, smarter, sexier, funnier and more honest.

.....or from anywhere near the Galapagos or Marchesas archipielago [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

We should make a wager, the one to guess the correct continent the NEXT guy is from wins. Not sure what is won...but you know.
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:

ROFL [Big Grin]

LOL
Glad you like that but I can do better, try me.
[Wink]

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:

ROFL [Big Grin]

LOL
Glad you like that but I can do better, try me.
[Wink]

Huh? [Confused]
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
I can't help but think about the public figures who protest against something or someone and privately they are doing the same thing.
You left this out JV... [Big Grin]

What, are you feeling offended because I said what I think? [Confused]

Don't worry, I don't have any power to censor. [Smile]

I did leave that out, and I did it on purpose because I don't like to reef on the depth of someone's religion.

However, as you pointed out, there are certainly child molesters among Catholic priests. Just like there are molesters who enter the teaching profession to have access to their victims. Coaches and scout leaders - same thing. They're doing what they feel like they have to do to get close to the one they'll abuse.

And I believe that's what MH is doing. She's got a fetish and she finds what she's looking for in foreign men, specifically foreign Muslim men.

Take a look at her own description of her unfolding relation (as she calls them) with her new dude. He offers, she decides whether she will accept his offer. She believes, somehow, she has that much control because, as she continually says, over and over, she has far more to offer then any of her potential husbands. But what does she really have to offer? Nothing - except legal status and, of course, sex. It's classic predator and prey.

Have you offended me? No. You haven't. I'm a pretty tough girl and it takes a whole lot more than questioning my position to offend me.

What is offensive, however, is how stupid MH appears to believe everyone else is.

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she is really smart, she will get Java man to pay for those repairs on her house as fast as she can, and then get at least one more trip out of him, and then break it off.

She hasn't figured out that she doens't have to get married to profit off her looks and her savvy with the internet.

It's ok to just have a period in your life where you are getting what you need from people without having to actually COMMIT yourself. You have already figured out how to sift through the miasma of the internet to find single guys. WTF lady.. why not just play the field and keep your mouth shut about it. Nobody is confusign you for a chaste virgin or a naieve uncalculating woman.

SO go out, gather your victims.. I mean dates. Get soem free travel in, get soem work done on your house, have good time in the name of YOU, and then get back to chasing a relationship. Because I am sorry to say this to you so late in the game, but you CAN have sex without being married to the guy, and it doesn't make you a whore. But offereing sex as a bartering tool for a LIFETIME of supposed financial support kidonf does.

Plus, you gain more if you are takign money from multiple men versus settlign for a poor factory guy from an Isand in the Pacific. Think of all the tech geeks waiting for you!

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya mystics man is quite attractive!!
not my type but hes cute!!
they do look good togeather though!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Tina,
i am so worried that this man might be you!
seems you are having an affair with MH!
come clean woman just say what's between the two of you! you are always supporting her whether she is right or wrong, but she was never right so you always support her even when she is wrong!
isnt that weird!!
i bet there is something going on between the two of you!

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
ya mystics man is quite attractive!!
not my type but hes cute!!
they do look good togeather though!

Which one,i mean which one of the massacre trail of men on her list,and learned about them thru this same board [Roll Eyes] ????
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com