EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Well here I go (Page 30)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Well here I go
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
still aint made page 30 damn this is draggin on and on!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, Hello, is this thing on?

HELLO?

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shanta Qadeema:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Shanta Qadeema:
[qb] surely now.....

I hate flood protection [Big Grin]

I still hate flood protection [Frown]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
errrrrrrr yep we did
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like Manx won the cake [Big Grin]

pick your favourite cake Manx

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3760/oreoif1.jpg
whooooo hooooo

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We have a winner!!!!!!!!!

Manx,please step forward as the one responsible for hitting the number 30 page!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
thanks tina ! you can all fight over the cake as i don't eat sweets!
you can each send me a kiss instead [Wink] [Big Grin]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
thanks tina ! you can all fight over the cake as i don't eat sweets!
you can each send me a kiss instead [Wink] [Big Grin]

xoxoxoxoxo
x's and o's for me!!!
im savin the wet ones for walid lol

Member # 14517

Rate Member
ha ha oh tina cheers , but i was joshing with you all
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Alchemist steps up, takes the mic*

Really, it was a team effort to get this far, everyone deserves a piece of this wonderful cake, unfortunately you will not get that because it is MINE ALL MINE. AHAHAHAHAHUHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Smucky that is a likely story about the oreos, [Roll Eyes] but I'm not buying it.

Who says that dreams can't come true on ES? [Big Grin]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First, why would such a wonderful practicing covering, praying, and fasting Muslimah allow her daughter to be galloping around with boyfriends?

My daughter doesnt gallop around with anyone. Her boyfriend comes over to our house, they are not allowed to be alone at any point. She is not allowed to go out places with him, unless her father or myself take them and stay with them.

Thank you Tina, and I never said i was cute, i am average, not bad but not great either..
and by the way YoungEgyptianGuy, have you bothered to ask about your newborn son yet? I imagine not low life you are, he is adorable i must say, definitely must have taken after his mothers side of the family cause you are just dreadful to look at. Good to see you finally backed off of her as well as she still has the picts of your....... well.. that she is just waiting to post everywhere instead of only to your blog if you mess with her again. You are just pissy cause i sided with her over you.
Momens mother did accept me, she didnt demand he stay, she expressed that she didnt want him to leave, she left the choice to him, she wanted me to come live there, but of course i couldnt do that.
The rest doesnt matter.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*all showered and dressed in posh frock for party*

Mabruk Manx [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
*all showered and dressed in posh frock for party*

Mabruk Manx [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Since you're coming fresh from outside the board,Ayisha,did you bring along something to drink? [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
First, why would such a wonderful practicing covering, praying, and fasting Muslimah allow her daughter to be galloping around with boyfriends?

My daughter doesnt gallop around with anyone. Her boyfriend comes over to our house, they are not allowed to be alone at any point. She is not allowed to go out places with him, unless her father or myself take them and stay with them.

So she gallops supervised with her boyfriend? Ok then [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:

Thank you Tina, and I never said i was cute, i am average, not bad but not great either..
and by the way YoungEgyptianGuy, have you bothered to ask about your newborn son yet? I imagine not low life you are, he is adorable i must say, definitely must have taken after his mothers side of the family cause you are just dreadful to look at. Good to see you finally backed off of her as well as she still has the picts of your....... well.. that she is just waiting to post everywhere instead of only to your blog if you mess with her again. You are just pissy cause i sided with her over you.
Momens mother did accept me, she didnt demand he stay, she expressed that she didnt want him to leave, she left the choice to him, she wanted me to come live there, but of course i couldnt do that.
The rest doesnt matter.

Mystic...I'm truly amazed that you continue to post here; that you actually formulate responses and continue this madness...haven't you had enough yet??

Why do you constantly defend yourself and your actions when you MUST know that most people are against what you do and say?

I really don't know how you do it. Amazing [Confused]

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The rest doesnt matter.

MH,

I was just wondering, how did your children react to your conversion? I'm assuming they didn't convert, right? It must be difficult for you and for them.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Except, of course, when you're off galloping around the country with your new, er, boyfriend.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist Cake Girl:
Smucky that is a likely story about the oreos, [Roll Eyes] but I'm not buying it.

Oh you just now figured out Smuckers can't be trusted with the sweets? If you turn your head for one second she'll have it behind her back and - zoom! - out the door.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
Tina,
i am so worried that this man might be you!
seems you are having an affair with MH!
come clean woman just say what's between the two of you! you are always supporting her whether she is right or wrong, but she was never right so you always support her even when she is wrong!
isnt that weird!!
i bet there is something going on between the two of you!

u might be a fag!!
but i aint a lesbo!!
i support her cas its not my place to say shes wrong!!
she is a grown woman she will do what she wants wethere is say its good or bad!!
so as a friend ya i will support her!!
thats what friends do!!!
hes a real man not fake i have seen the pic!
but the next time u feel froggy callin me a lesbon in a round about way!!
check ur own shi t yr the fag!
ur egyptian and maybne u try to hide it cas u dont wanna go to jail!!!!
come to usa they are all out of the closet here!!!
u can find yrself a white or black american boyfriend!!!!

i did a girl b4....in fact, i did a girl b4 i even did a man. it was so soft and nice and femmy and there was no beard stubble giving me brushburns all over my face and neck like i get with them hairy egyptian guys. (thats a big problem i have with them men).
it was nice, but aint my cup of tea....

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justvisiting:
quote:

Except, of course, when you're off galloping around the country with your new, er, boyfriend.
oh come on now, how in the hell would anyone know that?
you got satelite that zooms down on anyone u wanna spy on?
ur funny!

ew how about i got in trouble today for cussin out the HR director? loooooooool! well i didnt really cuss her out but i definetly told her how i felt. some people make stupid reasons for doing things and i lay things out as they are.
ilchk, uptight white folk SUCK!

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The rest doesnt matter.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ahhaaahahaaaaa!!!! OF COURSE she starts posting and replying by feeding little scraps that will warrant responses from others....You guys took the focus OFF Mystic. Shame, shame.

Hey let's go to 35 and really piss her off by ignoring her posts. ;-)

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
quote:

The rest doesnt matter.

MH,

I was just wondering, how did your children react to your conversion? I'm assuming they didn't convert, right? It must be difficult for you and for them.

My children accepted my conversion very easily. They knew i was studying it for a long time and any questions they came with i did my best to answer about it. They did not revert no, however the youngest has a strong interest in it and has taken time to learn the prayers in arabic. She is working on the eating halal thing, its easy for her here in my home but at her fathers its a different story as he doesnt believe what you eat or how you dress has anythign to do with anything, doesnt believe in church either.
Its not difficult at all for me or them. I allow them to celebrate their holidays and they respect my fasting times and beliefs as well.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your children sound quite mature
Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, they do sound mature.

It makes sense that the youngest one would want to imitate her mom. [Smile]

So do MH, do you still bring Ham or Pepperoni in the house? (im just curious as to how such a family dynamic would work)

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe you sick people are hanging around long enough to get this to 30 pages!!!! [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I dont bring pork ham or pepperoni in the home. I do buy turkey ham and beef pepperoni or turkey pepperoni, also one of their favorites was sausage gravy and biscuits so we have opted for turkey sausage, which with a little extra sage added is pretty much the same taste.
The only time pork enters my house is if they wish to order pizza from outside instead of making it at home. They order what they like on theirs and i order a seperate one usually veggie or all cheese for myself. They are very considerate of how i eat, hehe they often come from their fathers and stop by a gas station for pizza and will bring me some cheese pizza or cheese stuffed breadsticks so that they arent leaving me out of it. Sweet babies.
Luckily their father doesnt give me trouble over it either, he often has cookouts on his grill for family and will invite me and tell me if i will bring any halal meat over he will be happy to fix it for me so that i can be included in their gathering, i always refuse but its nice of him to show the support anyway

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never met a serious convert who had young children who didn't try to bring their children up as Muslims. Older children I might understand, but even then for a girl to have a boyfriend is highly unusual...especially for someone who has been studying Islam for so many years~ that would have made the girl around, what, 10 years old when you were first interested? [Confused] Whatever, they're your kids but it makes no sense to me personally.

ExptinCAI you were correct, life of the party was put in the corner. Nobody puts baby in the corner. [Razz]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
quote:

The rest doesnt matter.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ahhaaahahaaaaa!!!! OF COURSE she starts posting and replying by feeding little scraps that will warrant responses from others....You guys took the focus OFF Mystic. Shame, shame.

Hey let's go to 35 and really piss her off by ignoring her posts. ;-)

Mystic who?

Dont worry she cheered up when she was able to talk about herself some more, because they are all such a happy well adjusted cheese crust eating family. It must be all those multi cultural experiences they are having.

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*makes breakfast for everyone*

*fresh coffee all round*

*fresh squeezed orange juice*

Hey guys, do you think I could make a business out of feeding the mystic masses??

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure you could, look over there, more are arriving. Wouldn't mind some blankets though I have been here all night. Where is she? is she backstage? when's she coming on stage? Rumour has it there might be some guest appearances today, hope you've got enough for lunch too [Wink]
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

((takes coffee from Ayisha, declines the OJ))
'Morning Ayisha, Mrs., ready for Round II?'

BTW, pizza crust-eating..lol
[Big Grin]

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Morning Smuckers, where did you get to last night? (hands her night vision specs), absolutely round II, I am sure I saw Steven Speilburg somewhere...look there he is!
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ahh morning smucky, could you take over prep for lunch while I go to the passport office? I discovered im an illegal immigrant [Eek!] If im gone a long while will someone bail me out, or at least bring me food [Frown]

--------------------

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Was cuddling the baby before she slept again, she took more steps last night, she's up to 6 at a time now. [Wink] Father in law dropped by, had to ignore the happenings. [Big Grin]

Steven Speilburg!?? [Big Grin] I wonder if he would do a story about this thread....Mysticheart and the Raiders of the Lost Cause... [Razz]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
I can't believe you sick people are hanging around long enough to get this to 30 pages!!!! [Wink] [Razz]

LOL!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ooh thats on MBC2 on Saturday [Big Grin]

--------------------

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Mysticheart and the Raiders of the Lost Cause... [Razz]

[Big Grin]

Don't worry Ayisha, some of Mystic's Ex's are coming to your rescue because they heard you were a nice practicing, covering, fasting, good mother, beautiful muslimah (and all your friends say how lucky you are to have your stunningly attractive husband). (did I miss anything out?)

Darn it I have to get ready for work [Frown] life is so unfair for me, I have it so hard [Frown] I dont know where I got this silly notion of earning some money!

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
ahh morning smucky, could you take over prep for lunch while I go to the passport office? I discovered im an illegal immigrant [Eek!] If im gone a long while will someone bail me out, or at least bring me food [Frown]

Ayisha, don't worry if your status goes illegal you can always marry to become legal in trade for supporting a man financially saddled with 3 kids for the rest of your life (oh yea the man is super needy, too). What a deal, eah!?? ((eyebrows going up and down). [Razz]

((substitutes lunch for pie))

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:

LOL!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Yeah just think, we could be trawling through fascist newspaper articles instead [Roll Eyes]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Aww comeon, TL didn't mean anything by it. [Wink]
Besides, I think we've already established it is galloping and not trawling. [Wink] Oh wait, that was someone else ~!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.:
Yeah just think, we could be trawling through fascist newspaper articles instead [Roll Eyes]

How about some Playboy mags for you?? [Razz] Get back in the bed and stand up again but this time with the right foot. Good luck and good morning!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I don't get it? [Confused]
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I don't get it? [Confused]

This whole thread?? [Big Grin] Me neither. [Wink]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
something to go with all that cake ladies

http://www.ratethisasian.com/othertop.php?ethnic=Indonesian&c=men

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

^^^ LOL
sorry they do nothing for me...
[Razz]

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So Aishya , what's the going rate for illegal expats to get GreenCard Egypt?? 2 cows, a camel and a bucket of koshary??? [Big Grin]

(Rumi furiously counting her pennies, checking livestock.com and getting her biggest pot ready [Razz] )

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Btw, Where IS Vicky?? She should be part of this thread right now, Im kinda surprised she hasn't come to give mystic her "advice" [Razz] ??

Poor Momen is in need of some "rebound luvvin". After all,losing the most beautiful, well deserving convert(oh yeah forgot devout and covering) who's kindness is world known and admired throughout the land must be heartbreaking. Vicky always said she had what Momen really needs [Big Grin]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
*makes breakfast for everyone*

*fresh coffee all round*

*fresh squeezed orange juice*

Hey guys, do you think I could make a business out of feeding the mystic masses??

Thanks for the coffee Ayisha- Did you bring any sweet and low with you ?
Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com