EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Well here I go (Page 31)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Well here I go
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
Btw, Where IS Vicky?? She should be part of this thread right now, Im kinda surprised she hasn't come to give mystic her "advice" [Razz] ??

Poor Momen is in need of some "rebound luvvin". After all,losing the most beautiful, well deserving convert(oh yeah forgot devout and covering) who's kindness is world known and admired throughout the land must be heartbreaking. Vicky always said she had what Momen really needs [Big Grin]

Perhaps Vicky was the other woman all along?

(page 31!!)

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we should name this soap opera...

the old and the breastless
ten husbands to marry (and divorce)
muslims of our past (and future)
general stupidity
the road to indonesia

any other suggestions?

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by walkingathinline:

the road to indonesia

Lol or even better 'the mystic ways to Lombok'!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the mystic ways to lombok and back!

(you know there's going to be a follow up saga with the evil lombokian who just pretended to be a good muslim)

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by walkingathinline:
we should name this soap opera...

the old and the breastless
ten husbands to marry (and divorce)
muslims of our past (and future)
general stupidity
the road to indonesia

any other suggestions?

You mean the sold and the sexless. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there you go! i like it smucks!

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

As the girl earns...
(as the world turns)

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better not to mock at this subject that much as most of us have daughters.

We cannot know what future will bring for us and I always believe that God never lets you die before making you live what you criticized [Frown] [Frown]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Which subject? [Confused]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MH subject Smuckers...
Doesnt it get more cruel?

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Cruel is what she is doing to her kids, this is a message board, it's different.
On that subject....
The sold and the dutiful...
(the bold and the beautiful)

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shahrazat:
MH subject Smuckers...
Doesnt it get more cruel?

Shahrazat, what would normal people do? Ok, now what does Mystic do? She posts more personal details about her life - EVEN when NO ONE is asking for them! She loves the cruel comments best because this allows her to play the poor victim.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

They are her kids. I don't think they feel uncomfortable with their mother.

Yes, this is a message board sure, all of us said what we think about her life as she lets us by updating her situation everyday.

But the thing I m objecting is it s not a good thing to make fun of it.

MH may be wrong of course but I think her being calm and tolerant to all these comments made us to talk about her more brave.
If she was like someone Josette, I mean using too many bad words for the ones criticizing her, I dont think we could be like that...
Yes, maybe as Exp.Cai said, she likes cruel comments, I don't know..

Anyhow this is what I think...

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Expect a personal message and an outpouring of thanks from the poor victim, Shahrazat. She'll point out how you both have such kind, open hearts...not like the rest of us who tried to actually empower her with practical, useful advice.
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

I m not expecting anything personal (including PMs) from her and I don't know her personally ExptinCai.

I never objected your useful advices.
There were too many good things written here.

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hold up, I am CERTAIN those kids get uncomfortable around their mother. I have a story that is FAR less intriguing than MH, and I have always been able to provide a good life for them, and while one is now 27 and living in SF, the other is now about to turn 18 and he is most assuredly ALWAYS uncomfortable if I'm around. The baby.. well he doesn't mind me so much, but now we are at a point with the other 2 where K and I serve as a constant source of embarassment. And we love it. It means we did our jobs right and they see us as PARENTS and not buddies. Don't get me wrong, they looove us when they need money or we are all out for dinner, but otherwise? We get eyerolls and groans.

SO just to keep this going... MH your husband invites his whole family over for barbeques? AT YOUR HOUSE? And he invites his freakshow hijabi wife to come out and bring her special food, and you resist? I wonder how well your reversion went with the redneck pack you ran with. And with all hsi cancers.. he is up and hosting parties? Is he playing you? ANd I can not believe you don't rush right over to hsi trailer and show of what a pious and religious woman you have become. It really is the only jewel in your chest anymore, and you flash it all over the internet to other men to recieve their grateful praise, doesnt' your hubby hold you to the light anymore?

How on earth were you expectign Momen to come live with your Ex in the yard? I still can't quite get that. Have you ever met a real man? One who doesn't put up with this manipulative bs? A real man would see what you are selling and stop short. Because if you can sell it today, you've sold it once or twice before.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
I can't believe you sick people are hanging around long enough to get this to 30 pages!!!! [Wink] [Razz]

Errrr....by the way,what you doin here,gal???
[Big Grin] [Razz]

*waves at cbrbddd*

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.:
I'm sure you could, look over there, more are arriving. Wouldn't mind some blankets though I have been here all night. Where is she? is she backstage? when's she coming on stage? Rumour has it there might be some guest appearances today, hope you've got enough for lunch too [Wink]

Yup...saw you camped here last night,Mrs.Like waiting in line for ticket for a massive rock concert! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I just want to say that I have a problem with someone telling me that God is going to make mine or anyone else's daughter come out bad because of something we say. That's first. Girl's come out bad because of upbringing and experiences. I do believe in the divine plan to an extent and while I would never wish anything bad on anybody I also believe that we all make our paths in life and a little bit of that path is created by our choices and our decisions...not just by fate.

With that being said, there was something I said a few days ago that I will say again. The minute you begin to compromise your thoughts or what you believe (especially as it relates to Mysticheart and her decisions with her life as it pertains to her children) you become subject for mediocrity.

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess momen has done the right thing by leaving MH.

This thread showed how unstable this woman is!
She has totally lost lost her mind!

We all feel so sorry for her:(

Lets end this boring thread. I don't care even if she woke up tomorrow and told us three ghosts were flirting with her and wanted to marry her but she is trying to chose the best ghost out of them! one who can secure her financially in HELL!

GO get married, WE DO NOT CARE!

I am starting to forget what was this forum all about! Isn't it EgyptSearch.com!

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuckers, how can you not love that logic????!!!!

Oh man. I am so IN!

Has anyone seen my new neighbor? She has the most horrid legs. They must be gaaaaawd as long as the Mississippi and she sure got short-changed in the butt department didn't she that thing can't be more than 6" wide.

You know the lottery is such a scam nobody ever wins and if I ever did win I wouldn't buy a nice house and cars and velvet Elvis paintings like other people do because they don't know how to spend money or invest money or save money and I think everybody who plays the lottery is just trailer trash to begin with.

I wish someone told me how this works a long time ago! All we have to do is express our disdain and *poof!* it's our new life and lifestyle!

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I just want to say that I have a problem with someone telling me that God is going to make mine or anyone else's daughter come out bad because of something we say. That's first. Girl's come out bad because of upbringing and experiences. I do believe in the divine plan to an extent and while I would never wish anything bad on anybody I also believe that we all make our paths in life and a little bit of that path is created by our choices and our decisions...not just by fate.

With that being said, there was something I said a few days ago that I will say again. The minute you begin to compromise your thoughts or what you believe (especially as it relates to Mysticheart and her decisions with her life as it pertains to her children) you become subject for mediocrity.

Smuckers, first I didn't say anything directly to you. If there is a misunderstanding, sorry for that.

A few days ago, I heard somebody said 'God watches us with a smile on his face while we are busy for making plans about our lives'
What life taught me is that my fate is the main character in my life.

For MH, do we know all the details about her childhood or teenager period?
Do we know the games that her fate played and
what makes her sense that much unstable and what makes her that much bold about deciding things?
No....

And.... You accept it or not but in our society we believe that, this world has its own justice.
If we make a mistake, the judgement is here first.

Please re-read the above things and accept that some people are really mocking at her situation.
For me, it s like mocking at a disabled person.

And... You are native speakers and this makes you expressing things easier for you. It s a little bit more difficult for me to express what I really feel and what I really want to tell..

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
Because if you can sell it today, you've sold it once or twice before.

I bet the folks at Immigration say the exact same thing from time to time.

And, for the record (and before MH gets any more bright ideas), there isn't a Visa Whore (no offense people, that's what they're called) that would pay $20,000 for the pleasure of spending two or three years living with and financially supporting a good, covering, praying, fasting, putting out kind of woman who has three kids, a home-schooled GED/diploma, no apparant career aspirations, particularly one who's ex-husband lives in the yard - especially not when $10,000 will buy them a virgin.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't get it? [Confused]

Tigerlilly has discovered my playboy fetish
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
Hold up, I am CERTAIN those kids get uncomfortable around their mother. I have a story that is FAR less intriguing than MH, and I have always been able to provide a good life for them, and while one is now 27 and living in SF, the other is now about to turn 18 and he is most assuredly ALWAYS uncomfortable if I'm around. The baby.. well he doesn't mind me so much, but now we are at a point with the other 2 where K and I serve as a constant source of embarassment. And we love it. It means we did our jobs right and they see us as PARENTS and not buddies. Don't get me wrong, they looove us when they need money or we are all out for dinner, but otherwise? We get eyerolls and groans.

SO just to keep this going... MH your husband invites his whole family over for barbeques? AT YOUR HOUSE? And he invites his freakshow hijabi wife to come out and bring her special food, and you resist? I wonder how well your reversion went with the redneck pack you ran with. And with all hsi cancers.. he is up and hosting parties? Is he playing you? ANd I can not believe you don't rush right over to hsi trailer and show of what a pious and religious woman you have become. It really is the only jewel in your chest anymore, and you flash it all over the internet to other men to recieve their grateful praise, doesnt' your hubby hold you to the light anymore?

How on earth were you expectign Momen to come live with your Ex in the yard? I still can't quite get that. Have you ever met a real man? One who doesn't put up with this manipulative bs? A real man would see what you are selling and stop short. Because if you can sell it today, you've sold it once or twice before.

The ex husband moved long ago, thankfully. As for my children reverting, that is their choice. I give them information as they ask for it and they often come and sit and watch me do prayers, the youngest joins in prayers quite alot but i will not push them into it, no one pushed me, they have the right to decide for themselves. My older daughter does have a boyfriend yes, but they are always supervised and do nothing more than hold hands and talk.. there is nothing wrong in this for her, she isnt muslim and she isnt doing anything inappropriate.
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
finally I am legal again!!! [Big Grin]

Now why didnt anyone bring me food?? I had to marry 2 security police, 3 secret police, but I didnt meet them as it was secret so I was blindfolded, and 4 traffic police to get my visa and get out [Frown] I was given 50 piastres to get the bus though, should have been 25 but it went up today to double!!!

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Smuckers, first I didn't say anything directly to you. If there is a misunderstanding, sorry for that.

A few days ago, I heard somebody said 'God watches us with a smile on his face while we are busy for making plans about our lives'
What life taught me is that my fate is the main character in my life.

For MH, do we know all the details about her childhood or teenager period?
Do we know the games that her fate played and
what makes her sense that much unstable and what makes her that much bold about deciding things?
No....

And.... You accept it or not but in our society we believe that, this world has its own justice.
If we make a mistake, the judgement is here first.

Please re-read the above things and accept that some people are really mocking at her situation.
For me, it s like mocking at a disabled person.

And... You are native speakers and this makes you expressing things easier for you. It s a little bit more difficult for me to express what I really feel and what I really want to tell..

You are right it is mocking, thats because there is nothing left to do but laugh at laughable situations. In all honesty, I know its not nice, but I cant help it, I'm fed up being treated like an idiot, the woman knows what she's doing, she's the one REALLY taking the piss.
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People, please repeat along with me.

"I will no longer reply to this post. This is 3 minutes of my life that I will not get back. Instead I will talk about cake or possibly Harry Potter. Amen"

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will no longer reply to this boring post coming from A boring creature!
These are 3 wasted minutes of my life that I will not get back and i will never do the same mistake again.
Instead I will talk about roz belaban or possibly Ninja turtles.
Amen

Try to add to this post, be creative lol

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we could talk koshary, thats what im eating now [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*snags ayisha's koshary, looks around for the coca cola*
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sends alchemist pepsi instead [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can talk about anything we want now? [Big Grin]
Well, I painted my apartment today, all in white.
I had been living in this apartment close to the beach for more than 10 years before we moved to our house last December.
I am happy about the result. I want to paint one wall of the livingroom in a different colour but I have not decided which colour yet.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They are her kids. I don't think they feel uncomfortable with their mother.

Maybe not in this case but believe me, there ARE children who are embarrassed about how their parents behave. Some children are wiser than their parents and sometimes actually keep the family up and going - which is obviously too much responsibility for children.

(And with teenagers that seems to be a rule more than an exception -being embarrassed- even if the parents are normal [Big Grin] )

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

*slaps down micky's pepsi*

GIMME MY COKE!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Embarrassed]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coke or pepsi which is it. lol
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
coke...
in a bag

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
bebsi

--------------------

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Any of you care to bring a big jar of cold,refreshing karkade/hibiscus drink?
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hibiscus drink? interesting. lol
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by civil society:
hibiscus drink? interesting. lol

Sure!!Love it cold!

http://www.consumingambitions.com/consuming_ambitions/2006/10/karkade_egyptia.html

http://www.happyherbalist.com/browseproducts/Hibiscus.HTML

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
finally I am legal again!!! [Big Grin]

Now why didnt anyone bring me food?? I had to marry 2 security police, 3 secret police, but I didnt meet them as it was secret so I was blindfolded, and 4 traffic police to get my visa and get out [Frown] I was given 50 piastres to get the bus though, should have been 25 but it went up today to double!!!

[Roll Eyes]

did the policemen say 'bosa bosa habiby' [Wink]
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bleckh hibiscus tea tastes like sweet cold red water...but you see color so therefore you think it has flavor.
they gave me that drink once and it made me sh*t like mad.

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
I can't believe you sick people are hanging around long enough to get this to 30 pages!!!! [Wink] [Razz]

[Big Grin] [Razz]

*waves at cbrbddd*

LOL, doing my once a day check in!!! I needed something to look forward to, [Wink] errrrrh, maybe that is to keep me awake in the mid-afternoon at work, lol [Big Grin]
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bepsi [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olympus
Member # 10086

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for olympus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Posts: 18 | From: SOMEWHERE BETWEEN ASIA AND EUROPE | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

[Big Grin]

*waves at cbrbddd*

LOL, doing my once a day check in!!! I needed something to look forward to, [Wink] errrrrh, maybe that is to keep me awake in the mid-afternoon at work, lol [Big Grin]
Yup,sure [Roll Eyes] once a day.....lolllllllllll! [Big Grin] [Razz]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*performs violent spankings on everyone he sees with a coke, or standing next to someone with a coke*

*whips out his huge....pepsi bottle, hugs it, and drinks his sorrow away* [Razz]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
*performs violent spankings on everyone he sees with a coke, or standing next to someone with a coke*

*whips out his huge....pepsi bottle, hugs it, and drinks his sorrow away* [Razz]

my sons says hurray cas he drinks pepsi
i like sprite!!
will u spank me too????

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com