EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Does anyone chat with a doctor from Alexandria? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Does anyone chat with a doctor from Alexandria?
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Abdul:
Last night I meet my good friend the surgeon online in the Islam chat room. Beware Brit ladies, he is still suggesting online marriage - to those who are stupid enough to believe him!

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramyshaut
Member # 6097

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Ramyshaut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
islam is perfect for wemen'....silly romantic wemen'
typical moslem man ha-ha-ha just like muhammed

Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptguy
Member # 6485

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Amina:
[B]Carleen, no, I am not Egyptian, I am from Europe, but I am muslim by birth. I am his second wife. He is still married to his first wife, and as they have children he remains married for the kids' sake, and being muslim this is okay with me.

please enlighgten me...HOW IS THIS OK???
LADIES: OUT OF EVERY 10, HOW MANY THINK THAT'S OK??

Posts: 38 | From: nyc | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptguy
Member # 6485

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptguy:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Amina:
[B]Carleen, no, I am not Egyptian, I am from Europe, but I am muslim by birth. I am his second wife. He is still married to his first wife, and as they have children he remains married for the kids' sake, and being muslim this is okay with me.

please enlighgten me...HOW IS THIS OK???
LADIES: OUT OF EVERY 10, HOW MANY THINK THAT'S OK??

Posts: 38 | From: nyc | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramyshaut
Member # 6097

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Ramyshaut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moslem men' wont many wife they are so H****.
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More to the point.. out of every 10 men.. how many actually THINK????
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
More to the point.. out of every 10 men.. how many actually THINK????

Don't mean to disappoint or surprise you, but we do actually think however we are very practical, so we tend to concentrate on one thing, we think of it 99% of the time and do it 1%. you prbbably know it, don't you?

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought in Egypt a more realistic statistic would be -
Think.....40%
Discuss with others around you.....59%
do.......1%
or maybe I just know the wrong people???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramyshaut
Member # 6097

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Ramyshaut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you got that rigth
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
I thought in Egypt a more realistic statistic would be -
Think.....40%
Discuss with others around you.....59%
do.......1%
or maybe I just know the wrong people???

Its different for different cultures

Like here in USA, communicate 15% of time with the universals.. GRUNT, AHH???, UH-OH!!, WELL, UGH??!!..etc.,

Listening consitutes... BLAH, BLAH, Honey???, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, mother said this,... BLAH, BLAH, Honey do this for me,.... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, Are you listening dear? (GUY: what sweetheart? Have you lost five pounds lately?)

Doing constitutes.... Oh **** , this doesn't work, what the hell did she say, why the hell do I have to do this anyway? why does she think I can do this is the first place? (which is 89% of the outcomes to a wifely request, unless its for sex)

Men around the globe have different techniques to getting out of having to behave like a husband. Probably why in the bronze age women and children lived together and men had thier own living arrangements. Living separately worked, we don't see "Everyone Loves Raymon" on the walls in Wadi Sura. Probably why the Bedoin still live separately divided by genders.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com