EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Does anyone chat with a doctor from Alexandria? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Does anyone chat with a doctor from Alexandria?
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amina:
Hello everybody,

I want to tell you all that I am in Geneva with my daughter! Thank you so much for all your moral support. We had no problems leaving the country as we both have Swiss passports. I was born in Switzerland (my father is Lebanese, my mother Swiss) and also my daughter was born in Switzerland as by the time of her birth my husband spent a few month there at a hospital as a visiting assistant professor. My brother who is a lawyer told me that as we never had a civil marriage (we only married in mosque) I am not considered legally married according to Swiss authorities and considering the fact that my husband is still married to his first wife, and they had a civil marriage, this is bigamy in Switzerland. This means that as a Swiss I am single, as a muslim I am married. Yesterday I did not decide to confront my husband as I was too afraid because when he is under stress he tends to have violent outbursts. He called me today and it really took me courage to talk to him. He admitted everything, but said he was only in different chatrooms to get people into islam and make them convert so they would not have to die as sinners. He said he was successful in doing so with nearly 40 women (why no men?) and that it was not his fault if they fell in love with him. He had the guts to tell me that when these women became "online" muslims (they said the Shahada online) they suddenly wanted to have cyber sex with him, asked him for marriage and that some did even travel to Alexandria to meet him. And if he refused to marry or meet them they would talk bad about him in the chatroom. He admitted he met some women in real but never had sex as they were fat and unattractive Americans and that he didn't like American women anyway. And yes, he met some European women too, but only had oral sex and this was not real sex anyway so this does not mean he cheated on me. I did not believe one word, and the hardest thing to believe was that he gave his real identity in the chatroom and asked women to review his professional website with his photo, work place and telephone number.
Now I ask myself whether all these emergencies where he had to rush to the hospital at night were only excuses to get online in his office at the hospital or to meet someone who had travelled to Alex to see him. It is also hard to believe that women really fall in love online and let themselves talk into something serious like reciting the shahada. This should only be done in a mosque and it has to be a decision of the heart and not because they do it out of love for an Egyptian surgeon who has hyptotized them with false promises of his undying love. And why are women so stupid and believe an online marriage is valid? Just because a muslim says it is valid according to Islam? I am a muslim too and I know our laws and online marriage is not a valid marriage.
I don't want to see that man again in my life and I doubt that I will ever travel to Egypt again. And I am glad that he cannot travel to Switzerland without an invitation letter. I only regret his future "victims". How could I have been so blind during the last 3 years?
Again, thank you for all your support, and if you know that some of your female friends are in the yahoo chat, warn them about him. He has many ID's, but he always tells everybody that he is a surgeon and asks them to review his website.

He is sick an ned help !!
I wish you all the best

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asiaq:
He is sick an ned help !!
I wish you all the best

How did you arrive at yor diagnosis? Easy claim and easy way out. He could have told the truth. Did not you read that he lied when he even talked to Amina? Is lying a disease, shall I ask?

Amina, nice to hear you are safe.

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for black angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Amina,
i understand you very well,i understand that never you will come back in Egypt, also me will make so.
for my luchy my story is ended before marriage.
I would like that this story it made to reflect all that girls that have love story with egyptian men,we must understand that there is a different culture and this is a big proplem for we.
every day i read in newspaper articulate that discourage mixed marriage, also the pope has said this.
every day we read bad story of mixed marriage,there are books on this with true story but nothing, again we continue to make mixed marriage....
we don't want to understand that everybody must stay with his people, is impossible that all go well, always this problems : men bad that also they beat his wife,children brought away...always so.
I hope that all will go well for Amina, maybe yes because she isn't married with civil marriage, I don't know the law for this and I not want to tell mistake things.

I don't understand the mentality of the men egiptian: if you have a good wife, a good family with children, why make so the stupid,to send awry a marriage for to make the stupid? what it means to have only so many women for 1 time?

Amina, I understand you, unfortunately we realize always late who have nearby.......

Posts: 33 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for black angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where are all those people that they always write that these things are not true??????
in this case nobody of them speak ???????

Posts: 33 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amina

Very glad to hear you are safe and all the best for the future for you and your child.

If you do want to protect other women one of the ladies here recently started a web site to expose the 'cheats' maybe when you have had time to think you will consider putting his details on here:-
http://egyptwarning.proboards20.com/index.cgi

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amina...
Good to hear you are safe.
If your husband cheated and also was violent that must be unbearable ..

I only have a question if you don't mind:

What are you going to tell your daughter about her dad??

I suggest you spare her the ugliness...only my humble opinion...Psychologically speaking, it will only harm the child if you tell how mean the dad was.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amina
Member # 5044

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica, what shall I tell her about him?
She is only 2 years old and doesn't know him well. He left in the morning when she was still sleeping and never came home before 11 p.m. He hardly spent any time with her. His only day off was Friday which he spent with his three children from his first wife. I don't think she will miss what she never had.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amina, I know what you are talking about.. an absent father or emotionally distant father is very hard on children.. When they grow up they feel they were rejected..

I was thinking more in the frame of Not telling her how mean he was, and how he neglected her.. so that later in life she does not feel sorry for herself for being not loved/rejected by one of her parents..
My point: her psychological well being!!

I hope you are both well...

quote:
Monica, what shall I tell her about him?
She is only 2 years old and doesn't know him well. He left in the morning when she was still sleeping and never came home before 11 p.m. He hardly spent any time with her. His only day off was Friday which he spent with his three children from his first wife. I don't think she will miss what she never had.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianGuy
Member # 4360

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for EgyptianGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amina.....2 thumbs up !! U r a winner!!
Good luck in Switzerland...Easy on the chocolate and Fondue!!
(good thing u did not have an official marriage)
Anybody: Are pre-nuptial agreements permitted under egyptian Law??

------------------
EgyptianGuy

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
Amina..

A Muslim man can have more than one wife but under certain circumstances only, and provided that he is JUST to all.

Monica, No , there is no certain circumstances. It is an open lincense.

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Monica, when I met him at a medical congress 3 years ago
and fell in love I knew he was married. His 1st wife told me that there was no more love between them but that she did not want a divorce for the sake of their children. As they are a very wealthy and respected family she feared she might lose her dignity in front of neighbors and friends in case of a divorce. Being a muslim myself I could understand her - even if I grew up in Europe. She agreed that I'd be the second wife, so she could keep her dignity. I get along with his 1st wife, so there is no problem. We made a contract, though, that he is not allowed to marry a third wife. If he had the wish to do so, I would divorce.

Amina; I dont understand !!!why you think that he is not allowed to marry a third wife< are you the seal of wives ??? you married him as a a man who allready have one wife< and if he got married again< his new wife will marry a man who is allready married to 2 other wives !!!!
why can you do something and deny it for someone else ?? just a question <
oh and by the way < I hope wish you good luck , and your poor little doughter.

[This message has been edited by welsafty (edited 14 August 2004).]

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Amina, I know what you are talking about.. an absent father or emotionally distant father is very hard on children.. When they grow up they feel they were rejected..

I was thinking more in the frame of Not telling her how mean he was, and how he neglected her.. so that later in life she does not feel sorry for herself for being not loved/rejected by one of her parents..
My point: her psychological well being!!

I hope you are both well...

Actually Monica, I disagree with your statement. it is very hard on children when they see and remember the parent. If the daughter did not know her father and does not remember, it won't affect her that much at all. As long as she is surrounded wit love, compassion, and understanding by her mother and family, she won't be hurt at all. If she grew up with the cheating dad she would have been hurt more. What you do not know you do not feel rejected for. She would be worse off growing up with him, when he is always absent even on his days off, she would have felt jealousy later. Then she would have felt rejected. It is not a good idea to bring up a daughter with such a cheat and a liar anyway, not a good male role model.

I actually believe in such cases when divorces occur on a disagreement between parents, kids should know both sides of the story: facts not bickering. The kids should be given an opportunity to observe each parent, whether living or visiting, and their interaction for kids to decide for themselves. This man is not going to change, too late!!!!!!!!!! if the girl saw him, she would have known his true nature, and I do not think she would ahve had hard feelings for herself but for her mother - yes. When she is old enough to handle the details, Amina may tell the details. She 'd better know the truth than she would be searching for it. It is more painful that way. But Amina would nto be able to hide it. At one point in time her daughter will ask her about what "happened to daddy". It is better to lay out the facts. Who knows, her daughter could be very thankful to Amina for making this decision, but for her daughter to make that decision, she needs the truth and know both parents to a certain extent at least.

However, when one of the parents has "violent outbursts", not sure what is the best way, I am talking more about an average case.

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 14 August 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
well < this post is the most dramatic post I have ever seen, in my entire life,
in the beginning I was reading and I thought that you (amina) are just another wife who can not trust her husband , then my opinion moved to thinking that since you had no problem taking a man from his wife ( and I hardly think that you did, because I still believe that there is nothing wrong with multiple wives, if the man try his best to be fair with all his wives and give them equal love and care ( if he could) )
and thought well if you think that it wrong for him to get married the third time , then you should have thought this way when he was marrying you as a second wife.
and I kept reading, more and more, and start seeing the truth unveiling in front of my eyes, about your husband.
he talked to other women on the net, so what people talk on the internet and could be good friends, and sometimes Romans can start from the internet ,
and kept reading,
now what? he promises ever lasting love, ( honestly at this point I start doubt my original opinion , but still tried to find an excuse for him < well maybe he just likes to think of himself as lover boy ( so what , just middle age crises )< or he is missing romance in his life < but still I thought to myself, but this isn’t honest, and many women would believe him while he is just playing , but I kept reading anyway
and I start thinking, what an edit, He is not right in the head but I will keep reading anyway
and finding out his love to expose himself on the web cam and cyber sex, I totally lost all respect for him , and instead of trying to find in my mind any stupid excuse for him to act this way, I couldn’t , and instantly I because your advocate, maybe what you did , is the best thing you can do, but since you are Muslim and I like to believe that you are trying to be a good one , I don’t think you should have abandon you husband no matter how big of an asswhole he is, you are still his wife, and you should have never abandoned him, but since it is all done, and I understand that Laws, does not always protect people, and you needed a quickest and the most safe way out, and if you want to end the marriage ( you will have absolute right to do so) end it in the correct way, ask for divorce, and if he refused ( most likely he would ) still, even if the courts does not follow Islam, at all , they still can see the situation and gave you the divorce , some people would say khol3 I don’t believe that it is Islamic to do so,
the only president for a judge asking the husband to divorce his wife was prophet Mohammed (PBUH) when a lady came to him asking to get a divorce from her husband , and she said, that he is a good man , and religious, and treat her with love and respect, but she cannot look in his face, and feels nothing towards him and cannot force herself to accept him nether less love him,
then the prophet (PBUH) asked her if he have given her anything, and she replied " yes he gave me a garden " the prophet then told her , give him back his garden < and the divorce took place afterwards,

in this case the man was described by his won wife that wanted a divorce as a good husband and a decent loving man,
in your case, it is different, you don’t approve his behavior , and see it as disgusting, ....
enough said , I don’t want to preach to you, while I have not knowledge , and don’t know the full details, you are not dealing with only the laws or traditions, here, you are dealing with something much bigger,
For God sakes, get away from this man < but don’t take away his daughter, he could be a horrible man< the worst husband ever, be he could still be a good father

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Please notice the following: Marring more than one woman is only allowed under the circumstances mentioned in the Sura i.e 1-A widow with orphans 2-Fearing injustice towards the orphans.

Please check Suret Alnesaa. V2 and V3.
That goes to prove that a Muslim is only allowed to marry more than one
WIDOWED woman and NOT just a Woman

[And if you fear that you cannot act justly towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course.] (Quran 4:3)

The Muslim husband has to 'provide' the same type of housing, and by PROVIDING it is meant with HIS OWN MONEY not with the second/etc wife's financial means, same food, spend his days equally between all of them, notice this issue: if a husband can't be with one of his wives 'intimately' - for any which reason - then automatically, he is not being JUST to her by being so, with the other the next day - he must provide the exact same thing to all.

quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:
Monica, No , there is no certain circumstances. It is an open lincense.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 14 August 2004).]

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
quote:

Please notice the following: Marring more than one woman is only allowed under the circumstances mentioned in the Sura i.e 1-A widow with orphans 2-Fearing injustice towards the orphans.

Please check Suret Alnesaa. V2 and V3.
That goes to prove that a Muslim is only allowed to marry more than one
WIDOWED woman and NOT just a Woman

[And if you fear that you cannot act justly towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course.] (Quran 4:3)

The Muslim husband has to 'provide' the same type of housing, and by PROVIDING it is meant with HIS OWN MONEY not with the second/etc wife's financial means, same food, spend his days equally between all of them, notice this issue: if a husband can't be with one of his wives 'intimately' - for any which reason - then automatically, he is not being JUST to her by being so, with the other the next day - he must provide the exact same thing to all.

Monica: Quran says, " æ Çä ÎƯÊă ÇáÇ ỄÓØæÇ Ưí ÇáíÊÇăí , ƯÇäßÍæÇ ăÇ ØÇÈ áßă ăä ÇáäÓÇÁ ăËäí æ ËáÇË æ ÑÈÇÚ"
there is nothing in Islam that says there should be a GOOD reason for a man to marry more than one wife< not because she is a widow , not because she is divorced, and not because his existing wife have something wrong with her,
and if any Muslim think this whey then they should remember that prophet Mohammed have married his last wife and she was never married before,
if Quran have put a condition for marrying a second or third or even fourth, then he who have told us , is the first one to violate what he is preaching, and if any imam is saying that then they have retracted there Islam, by suggesting that the massage they follow have been violated first by the messenger who delivered it

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok ya welsafty. As you wish.

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
quote:
[
since you are Muslim and I like to believe that you are trying to be a good one , I don’t think you should have abandon you husband no matter how big of an asswhole he is, you are still his wife, and you should have never abandoned

[This message has been edited by welsafty (edited 14 August 2004).][/B]

OH PLEAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Maybe we should remember the case of a Saudi TV reporter whose husband beat the crap out of her and her story was all over BBC. She should have been "a good muslim wife" too and take the hell from him, should not she?

No woman deserves such an abuse and emotional torture that Amina went through. No need to blame her now especially when she is in shock and lecture that she is not a good Muslim. She deserves better in her life than this, let's not justify such a a man by saying "he is till your husband". Ask yourself "Is he a good muslim?" Why not to shoot your arrows at that man instead? he failed to fulfill his duties as a husband, father, and a muslim, friend, you name it...If he is sick, he is not a little child, it is his responsibility too. he cannot lie and turn his wife into a suffering creature who is traumatized by his night gateawys before he can "recover" form his "perpetual lying disease", traumitize the child, break trust and whatever there was which was called 'family". if he wants to reform, he needs to prove it to Amina by his actions. Why should she suffer and end up in a shrink office herself just to fulfill "being a good wife" thingy? She was a good wife. She was raising her daugher while her husband was fooling around.

PLEASEEE no such lectures. Let's not flip an argument from the one who is truly to blame for such a traumatic sequence of events. It is her personal choice. if she is not a "good muslim wife", that will be decided not by you, not by me, or anybody else but God. So let's just skip lecturing and judging all together, but show compassion to all parties involved

I do hope her daughter does know her father and understand his true nature herself. But please do not blame Amina. This woman has been through hell. If

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
In habit , the prophet (PBUH) said:
“a woman is wed for one four reasons, he beauty, her wealth, her social background, and her religion, so get the one with religion for your hands to be blessed"

The Hadith didn’t tell us anything about being single, wedged or divorced

And if a man marry a woman because she is wealthy ( which even if we thought that that was not manly, it is still allowed . if a man have to wives, and one of the wives are wealthy and the other one isn’t. then the man is still obligated to be just to what he gives each of them , and in what he can PROVIDE himself, down to the penny, even down to how much time he spends with either one,
so lets assume that a man is in this situation, ( regardless of the reason for him marrying the wealthy woman) nothing that says both of his wives have to live in the same standard, but the rule is based on what he puts into each house from money , time, and attention, he cannot say my first wife is poor and the second one is wealthy , so I will put more into the poor house to make them both equal, they ware not equal when he married both of them, but they have to be equal in what they get from him .

quote:

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok ya welsafty.

quote:
In habit , the prophet (PBUH) said:
“a woman is wed for one four reasons, he beauty, her wealth, her social background, and her religion, so get the one with religion for your hands to be blessed"

[b]The Hadith didn’t tell us anything about being single, wedged or divorced

And if a man marry a woman because she is wealthy ( which even if we thought that that was not manly, it is still allowed . if a man have to wives, and one of the wives are wealthy and the other one isn’t. then the man is still obligated to be just to what he gives each of them , and in what he can PROVIDE himself, down to the penny, even down to how much time he spends with either one,
so lets assume that a man is in this situation, ( regardless of the reason for him marrying the wealthy woman) nothing that says both of his wives have to live in the same standard, but the rule is based on what he puts into each house from money , time, and attention, he cannot say my first wife is poor and the second one is wealthy , so I will put more into the poor house to make them both equal, they ware not equal when he married both of them, but they have to be equal in what they get from him .

[/B]

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
double

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welsafty,

May I ask you a question? Have you ever tried to think for yourself and apply some common sense instead of following a manual in life?

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
No, no one said that any woman should be treated this way, and no one said a woman have to take and accept an abusive husband to be faithful to her God,
the only thing that I was saying, is that Islam give us the proper channels to deal with extreme situations like theses, if a woman is being mistreated, or abused, she can ask for divorce and Islam grants her the divorce.
and according to Shari`a ( I am sorry but I am not an expert in share`aa) a woman can ask for divorcee for any reason, and the only exclusion is when she asks for divorce only because her husband marring another wife,
and according to the Egyptian law, "{there is no direct or indirect harm for the first wife when a man takes a second" just because the Saudi government sees the woman as a man's private property, doesn’t mean , that we will accept it. I know where you aim to direct this discussion towards, please don’t go there, and keep your negative ideas out of this one, maybe you can try it in another time ( and I can suggest for you the name of your new topic [ how unjust Islam is towards women ])

quote:
Originally posted by katrina:

OH PLEAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Maybe we should remember the case of a Saudi TV reporter whose husband beat the crap out of her and her story was all over BBC. She should have been "a good muslim wife" too and take the hell from him, should not she?

No woman deserves such an abuse and emotional torture that Amina went through. No need to blame her now especially when she is in shock and lecture that she is not a good Muslim. She deserves better in her life than this, let's not justify such a a man by saying "he is till your husband". Ask yourself "Is he a good muslim?" Why not to shoot your arrows at that man instead? he failed to fulfill his duties as a husband, father, and a muslim, friend, you name it...If he is sick, he is not a little child, it is his responsibility too. he cannot lie and turn his wife into a suffering creature who is traumatized by his night gateawys before he can "recover" form his "perpetual lying disease", traumitize the child, break trust and whatever there was which was called 'family". if he wants to reform, he needs to prove it to Amina by his actions. Why should she suffer and end up in a shrink office herself just to fulfill "being a good wife" thingy? She was a good wife. She was raising her daugher while her husband was fooling around.

PLEASEEE no such lectures. Let's not flip an argument from the one who is truly to blame for such a traumatic sequence of events. It is her personal choice. if she is not a "good muslim wife", that will be decided not by you, not by me, or anybody else but God. So let's just skip lecturing and judging all together, but show compassion to all parties involved

I do hope her daughter does know her father and understand his true nature herself. But please do not blame Amina. This woman has been through hell. If

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
what manual are you talking about?

quote:
welsafty,

May I ask you a question? Have you ever tried to think for yourself and apply some common sense instead of following a manual in life?

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
welsafty:

Let's not put your words into my mouth. I said nothing about Islam, so let's not read into more than I said. I specifically said that your advice and interpretation were ill. I would not take you as an ultimate source for me to understand the complex nature of any religion including Islam. People offer interpretations. Who said you know it best? I mentioned nothing about Islam. No need to feel so insecure every time you read some opinion adn interpret right away as an attack on Islam when it was not even intended as such. so it is clear.

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
quote:
what manual are you talking about?

"Manual"... it was speaking fugaratively about people who follow rules without applying common sense

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
and if you have read what I wrote you would find that I mentioned MANY TIMES that I am not an expert and I am not claiming to be one.
quote:
welsafty:

Let's not put your words into my mouth. I said nothing about Islam, so let's not read into more than I said. I specifically said that your advice and interpretation were ill. I would not take you as an ultimate source for me to understand the complex nature of any religion including Islam. People offer interpretations. Who said you know it best? I mentioned nothing about Islam. so it is clear.

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Katrina; read your post once again,

As I said if you also read what I wrote you would have found that I was describing how I responded to the whole issue while I was reading it, little by little, I said , in the beginning I was trying to find an excuse for his Odd behavior, and the more I found out, the more I found it hard to find excuses, to the point that I realized that there is no possible excuses for his behaviors, and there is no way anyone can defend him, and this my friend .. is since, I cannot judge before I get the facts, and while you get the facts your prospective changes, the more you learn the more your you are able to pass judgment, I don’t follow before applying since, and this was the perfect example.

what I have suggested to Amina was not to accept his sickness and deal with it, not I agreed that no one can live with this man or even try to change him because he will always find an excuse for himself, to do whatever he was doing Just because he is a sick bastard, Amina shouldn’t be, and if he is taking religion as an excuse to follow his daemons, she should use her religion to get out of the situation, unharmed < and I also said that Islam is on her side, and unlike laws, this time, also the law is on her side, and she should follow the correct channels to get divorced,
Amena Never said he was and abusive husband < and she didn’t complain from mistreatment, never said that he was a bad father, No she said he spends allot of time with his kids,
She just found out one day that she is married to a sick man who is nothing but decent. So the whole abuse thing should have never been mentioned in the first place
and when you mentioned it (for know apparent reason) I thought, mmm this is where Katrina wants to take this issue , and asked you not to, because it is not the time for it

Amina
Member # 5044

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again, thank you all for your moral support. I am doing fine here in Geneva as I have a very loving family.
I was very surprised about the amount of e-mails I got after I had placed my e-mail address in this forum. About 20 woman contacted me who had met Mohammed, my husband, in the chatroom. To all of them he had sworn his eternal love, 15 of them converted online to Islam for him in order not to lose his love, and 11 got married to him online. I wonder how many co-wives I have! To some he promised a family with many children, others he asked for nude photos (and some did send him photos as he said it was their duty as a good muslim wife), others he asked for help to leave Egypt.
What was another shock for me was to learn that he told all these women about his unhappy childhood because his mother died when he was still a baby and that because of that loss he never felt loved by anyone. His mother is still alive and they have a very good relationship. I suppose he says that to be felt sorry for and to trap women when he says that she is the one who could give him the love he never had from his mother. He made many women swear their unconditional love - if they didn't, he got nasty, but not before they converted, though. He kept on telling me on the phone that after all he was doing a good thing as he made so many women embrace Islam and that all means doing it could be justified. I wish he would be banned from the chatrooms before he creates more damage, but as he comes up with new ID's all the time this might be difficult.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amina..
your husband is obviously a pathological liar a manipulator etc..etc...

BUT

What is wrong with women????????
why do they fall into the trap and let a sicko manipulate them?
desperate for a man??
desperate for an Egyptian man?
desperate for a doctor?: YES that's the one

They are definitely disturbed those who fall for that scenario...and convert and send nude pics and all that BS he makes them do in the name of Islam..

What do you think???
he is so enjoying the power he has over these twits..
Keep well....

Amina
Member # 5044

Rate Member
Monica, yes, he feels he has a lot of power being a surgeon. When he courted me 3 years ago and my intuition told me "run as far as you can" he said "Look at me, I am good looking and I am a successful surgeon, lots of women are after me but I only want you!" I should have run then but I didn't. I was not attracted by him being a surgeon, I had my own successful career in Switzerland in internal medicine, it was that we had too many things in common - but now I ask myself whether we really had anything in common at all. I was very much in love with him them, too much to listen to my intuition. Also, my father who is a surgeon himself was very fond of him - they had worked together in Geneva for a short time. So I thought my intuitions might be wrong. Actually I never had complaints about him during our marriage, except that he was hardly ever at home due to too much work and that he preferred his children from his first marriage over our daughter. Yes, and sometimes he had violent outbreaks when he was under stress, screaming and throwing things against the wall.
But not in my wildest dreams would I have expected what he was doing at night online. He keeps on calling me several times a day coming up with all kinds of excuses, blaming everything on the women who chatted with him, telling me they were all whores and cheap sluts and that he wanted them to be muslims to stop them being chatroom whores. Some of these women he met in reality after he had married them online. He described them as old, fat and ugly. He said he had not wanted them to come, but suddenly they showed up in Alexandria and kept on calling him from their hotels, and thus he was forced to meet them. Yes, he had given to all of them his real identity, his professional website with his phone number and work place, they all knew where he could be found. I don't know why it is that woman are crazy for doctors. I have always noticed at the hospital where I worked in Switzerland how nurses and medical technical assistants were running after my male colleagues. I think it is not much different in Egypt, that's why he tells everybody in the chatroom that he is a surgeon. For some women doctors are "Gods in white" I guess. Now he noticed that people in the chatroom are talking about him, and he said some Jewish whores were telling lies about him. I asked him not to call anymore because I can't listen to all that garbage anymore.

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Amina.. in Egypt unfortunately...MANY mothers brain wash their daughters into LONGING for a doctor..and push their sons into becoming one... The Ultimate dream..

I guess it is universal but yes absolutely true, women in Egypt that are married to a succefull doctor/surgeon are in a very prestigious bracket. And I suspect that this is why his first wife would not divorce..so silly but true..
My conclusion..
too many women are real TWITS...

SEE..what I do not comprehend at all is this:
he is fooling around all over the place..he prefers his other children..he was never home...he cheated with strangers... and yet..he wants you back??? tab for what??????
next time ask him WHY DOES HE WANT YOU???? probably because YOU left him??

At least you don't have to go through the legalities of a divorce...;0

Come visit us on the other forum if you wish http://www.youregypt.com..

quote:
Monica, yes, he feels he has a lot of power being a surgeon. When he courted me 3 years ago and my intuition told me "run as far as you can" he said "Look at me, I am good looking and I am a successful surgeon, lots of women are after me but I only want you!" I should have run then but I didn't. I was not attracted by him being a surgeon, I had my own successful career in Switzerland in internal medicine, it was that we had too many things in common - but now I ask myself whether we really had anything in common at all. I was very much in love with him them, too much to listen to my intuition. Also, my father who is a surgeon himself was very fond of him - they had worked together in Geneva for a short time. So I thought my intuitions might be wrong. Actually I never had complaints about him during our marriage, except that he was hardly ever at home due to too much work and that he preferred his children from his first marriage over our daughter. Yes, and sometimes he had violent outbreaks when he was under stress, screaming and throwing things against the wall.
But not in my wildest dreams would I have expected what he was doing at night online. He keeps on calling me several times a day coming up with all kinds of excuses, blaming everything on the women who chatted with him, telling me they were all whores and cheap sluts and that he wanted them to be muslims to stop them being chatroom whores. Some of these women he met in reality after he had married them online. He described them as old, fat and ugly. He said he had not wanted them to come, but suddenly they showed up in Alexandria and kept on calling him from their hotels, and thus he was forced to meet them. Yes, he had given to all of them his real identity, his professional website with his phone number and work place, they all knew where he could be found. I don't know why it is that woman are crazy for doctors. I have always noticed at the hospital where I worked in Switzerland how nurses and medical technical assistants were running after my male colleagues. I think it is not much different in Egypt, that's why he tells everybody in the chatroom that he is a surgeon. For some women doctors are "Gods in white" I guess. Now he noticed that people in the chatroom are talking about him, and he said some Jewish whores were telling lies about him. I asked him not to call anymore because I can't listen to all that garbage anymore.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 15 August 2004).]

ghaniyaha
Member # 5068

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ghaniyaha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I registered to this forum when I read in yahoo chat "beware of surgeon from Alexandria" and this website address was given. All alarms went up because I have been chatting with Mohammed G. since short time. I was upset what I read because I thought he was the man I had been looking for so long. And he told me I was the only one he ever loved. He swore we would be married soon and start a family. I already have booked my flight ticket for Alexandria. I asked him if it was true what women here say about him and he said that all women he ever turned down are only seeking revenge now and that his love belongs to me. I don't believe him anymore. Why did he do that?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because he is obviously sick...

Why do women believe men on the internet after a short few conversations and book their flights and fly?

..he is a stranger after all...

quote:
Originally posted by ghaniyaha:
I registered to this forum when I read in yahoo chat "beware of surgeon from Alexandria" and this website address was given. All alarms went up because I have been chatting with Mohammed G. since short time. I was upset what I read because I thought he was the man I had been looking for so long. And he told me I was the only one he ever loved. He swore we would be married soon and start a family. I already have booked my flight ticket for Alexandria. I asked him if it was true what women here say about him and he said that all women he ever turned down are only seeking revenge now and that his love belongs to me. I don't believe him anymore. Why did he do that?

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
he is sick
quote:
Originally posted by ghaniyaha:

EgyptianGuy
Member # 4360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He managed to convince 11 women of marrying him online?? How does that work, anyway?? and flying to alex to see him?? I have not been able to convince even one woman of marrying me offline!!!!Let alone 11 online and 2 offline!!!
Sick or not this guy must have a lot of charm...
But, anyway, again, AMINA, I applaud your decision and your ability to leave unharmed......and pls. don't accept being a second wife again...no woman should...Islamic or not

[This message has been edited by EgyptianGuy (edited 15 August 2004).]

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think he's sick at all - He's just a deceitful womanizer who's having fun playing with women's emotions.
Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Carleen:
I don't think he's sick at all - He's just a deceitful womanizer who's having fun playing with women's emotions.

I AGREE. It seems to me that when low class does these things, they are automaticaly gigolos (whether for money or not), when high class does this, then they get an immunity for "sickness" and need a therapy. While both types are simply indecent men who know what they are doing.

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 15 August 2004).]

Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I AGREE. It seems to me that when low class does these things, they are automaticaly gigolos (whether for money or not), when high class does this, then they get an immunity for "sickness" and need a therapy. While both types are simply indecent men who know what they are doing.

Hey, excellent point!! I think it's a waste of time to try to excuse *any* infidelity. It's all a *choice* that some men *enjoy* making over & over. Period.

AND, it think this is a good example disproving the pathetic theory that men cheat because they "can't find what they need at home." Heck, this b*stard had TWO homes!!

[This message has been edited by Carleen (edited 15 August 2004).]

Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surfbird
Member # 5071

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surfbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there! Half an hour ago I read in yahoo's Islam Chat that all women being in contact with a surgeon named M. from Alexandria should go to egyptsearch.com and find out the truth about him. As he is (now was!) one of my new chat friends I rushed here right away. Could not believe what I read! That guy swore his undying love to me just the other day. Egypt surgeon is really good in words. Thought he was a fake though as his words were like being copied from a poetry book, so I did not take him serious. Found it amsuing to chat with him as he tried everything to convince me to embrace islam. Did not tell him that I did so already last year as I wanted to see how far he would go. He went as far as exposing his best parts on his cam. My friends who were with me at the computer and I had a good laugh as he tried to "relieve" himself. Reading all messages here I realize that many women really took him serious. Women, use your brains before running after a stranger you never met!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wilsonkick
Member # 3153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilsonkick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amina ........... look now the old saying runs true ''you never miss your water till your well runs dry'' ... let him loose, you have your family, friends and your daughter you are the lucky one I wish you all the best for the future
Posts: 42 | From: isle of man uk | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nadeerah
Member # 5052

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nadeerah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I did not chat with egyptian surgeon for quite some time I have contacted him today and asked what this was all about. Copied this address here and sent it to his PM so that all he needed to do was click on it and read what women really think about him. 10 minutes later he PM'd back and said it was all lies by some chatroom bitches he refused to have sex with who now wanted their revenge and that he was not even married, neither to a first wife nor to a second. Strange, when he first contacted me some time ago he mentioned both of his wives but said he was divorced to an Egyptian doctor and to a Swiss doctor and that now he was looking for a new wife who should be a doctor too as all others were far below his intelligence. Maybe he does not know who he really is? I wonder if he is going to speak up here!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amina
Member # 5044

Rate Member
The more replies I read the more I ask myself whom I was married to. It is so sad, so very sad. And I still keep receiving e-mails from all kind of women from different countries who had fallen for his lies.
Nadeerah
Member # 5052

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nadeerah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I did not chat with egyptian surgeon for quite some time I have contacted him today and asked what this was all about. Copied this address here and sent it to his PM so that all he needed to do was click on it and read what women really think about him. 10 minutes later he PM'd back and said it was all lies by some chatroom bitches he refused to have sex with who now wanted their revenge and that he was not even married, neither to a first wife nor to a second. Strange, when he first contacted me some time ago he mentioned both of his wives but said he was divorced to an Egyptian doctor and to a Swiss doctor and that now he was looking for a new wife who should be a doctor too as all others were far below his intelligence. Maybe he does not know who he really is? I wonder if he is going to speak up here!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
and this is SICK

quote:

Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and this is SICK

Uh no, it's not. It's perverted, but not sick.

asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 15 August 2004).]

Gigolos do it for gift an money

He do it to get wemen to convert to Islam an mix it wet sex A new guru

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
quote:
Uh no, it's not. It's perverted, but not sick.

ABSOLUTELY AND TOTALY AGREE WITH THIS.

Amina
Member # 5044

Rate Member
Now I was e-mailed by a woman who first had chatroom contact with my husband 3 years ago, just a few weeks after I met him first. Also to her he had promised marriage. I wonder whether I was to meet him only to uncover him now before he hurts more women? Was this my lesson in life?

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
quote:
Now I was e-mailed by a woman who first had chatroom contact with my husband 3 years ago, just a few weeks after I met him first. Also to her he had promised marriage. I wonder whether I was to meet him only to uncover him now before he hurts more women? Was this my lesson in life?

No Amina it was not your lesson. You simply did not know and made a decision based on what you knew back then. Nobody deserves this. There is no lesson in this. For him yes, not for you. You have done the right thing given what you know now. Give yourself a good credit for this. You are a brave woman who is capable of feeling and making tough choices when you do know the truth. Remember your trusting heart is not a sin, it could be a curse, but it is a great virtue.

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 16 August 2004).]

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amina...

I promise you, that man will get a little lesson he will NEVER forget!

Cheers!!!

quote:

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com