EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » "North Africans" genetic tests collection. (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: "North Africans" genetic tests collection.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nassbean:
four nubians from the Land of Kush (south of the second cataract) and four nubians from the Land of wawat (between the second and first cataract) there are no egyptians on your pic [/QB]

seriously?, you are trying to shoot yourself in the foot now?
Posts: 42937 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No that is not what the text above Hor's head says

You can't even the script next to each set of persons that spells their ethnicity

Quit dancing and regurgitating Northafrocentricism

Translate the the 4 lines of text above Hor's head
if you even know who Hor is

-

No Egyptians in the tomb painting of a sacred Pharaonic ressurection book?

What a laughing stock, can't take you even a smidgeon seriously

And it's not my picture you
It's the famous Lepsius Denkmaler plate 136
http://edoc3.bibliothek.uni-halle.de/lepsius/tafelwa3.html

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
four nubians from the Land of Kush (south of the second cataract) and four nubians from the Land of wawat (between the second and first cataract) there are no egyptians on your pic

seriously?, you are trying to shoot yourself in the foot now?
I think it's worse. The guy has shot himself in the face in his attempts to spite us!

By the way, note how Nasbean ignores my posts that totally debunk his claims. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Ase:

You mean his likely black ancestors. In some cases we can have ancestors of different races, but saying people can have "black heritage" gives ideas of genetic relationship and that may confuse lurkers. I'd like to get people's thoughts on what language would be best to communicate race is not genetic but social. But anyway, I tried showing him a climate map of ancient North Africa when Egyptian civilization formed. It was more Sahel like. It's conditions only became more like modern north Africa 4,000 years ago. He responded by giving me an earlier map of what scientists described as a temporary dry period in North Africa. Not sure if he ever got around to explaining how a Sahel climate would've created a barrier when many blacks live in it today. I guess they'll believe anything to scrub blacks out of North African history.

But that's exactly it! All these peoples of North Africa who may not look black DO have black ancestry! How do you explain the predominant paternal clade among Berbers being E-M81?

But it gets even worse him...

-
 -

^ The reason why not only modern North Africans but Western Eurasians e.g. Middle-Easterners and Europeans cluster close to Africans in general is because they ALL have recent black African ancestry!

-

^ And that is just the paternal clade alone, namely E1b1b. This doesn't include African maternal clades which are prevalent in the light areas where the paternal clades are not prevalent. Hence African maternal lineages are prevalent in the Iberian peninsula where they are not in the Balkan and they are also prevalent in Arabia some of which predates the slave trade. In fact genetic studies for the past several decades have confirmed that as much as ONE-THIRD of Europeans have black ancestry dating as far back as the Neolithic if not Bronze Age!

And here you have so-called 'Mediterranean race' nationalists ethnically divide the E1b1b subclades in Africa on ethnic lines.

-

The Euronuts are so crazy they attempt to divorce E1b1b from Africa and claim it as 'Eurasian' even though the predominant paternal clade in Sub-Sahara is its sister clade E1b1a, so now some have attempted to say the entire E macroclade is Eurasian, so Bantus and Guinea West Africans are Eurasian too! LMAO [Big Grin]

So where does that leave Nasbean and his fantasy white Berbers who have nothing to do with black Africa even though they live on that continent?? [Eek!]

--------------------
Mahirap gisingin ang nagtutulog-tulugan.

Posts: 26285 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nassbean
Banned by a New World Black
Member # 23084

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nassbean         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will not repeat myself again ...It's not a coincidence if she still focus on ethiopians because it's the only detail that can maybe create a link between AE and SSA but again craniometry won't be helpful when it comes to features, skin color or hair type. Period.

This is how ancient upper egyptians looked like :

-
 -
 -

Of course she never brings any genetic evidence because she knows damn well that genetics doesn't support her claims quite the opposite. She dare to speak about replacements,mixing,asiatics, ethiopians but where is the genetic reality of all of this ? why do modern upper egyptians don't show all those admixtures ? Why the ancient egyptian samples we have show even less ssa admixtures than modern egyptians ? "not enough samples" "asiatic settlers in abusir"....yeah sure.

What about reconstructions ? --> "fake made by eurocentrists" or " represent asiatic settlers but the founders were black" LOL seriously it's a clear waste of time debating with these people I'm only here for my own entertainment...hopefully no one outside this site take you seriously and historians/egyptologists already know the truth so I don't care about the opinion of a bunch of complexed low IQ afro-americans.

look at these degenerates whorshipping our history :

-
 -
 -
 -

Claiming all civilizations except their own...lmao and after that they dare to say "we're not obsessed with NA" " we are proud of our west african roots" yeah sure that's what we can see here XD

Posts: 218 | From: Europe | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh that Northafrocentric is making me sooooo mad I'm loosing it to a Umar Tall rage and I apologize

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nassbean         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly I was expecting strong and concrete arguments from this djehuty especially when he told me that he will write me later but all I saw was even more ridiculous than what ASE or Tukuler post. This guy clearly don't really understand genetics ...yes keep believing that e-m81 is ssa and that e1b1b is ssa lmao

Even if all our haplogroups were A and L2 this guy still don't understand that it means nothing when it comes to autosomal dna or even phenotypes. He also wasn't able to contradict all the dna results I've posted : Where is the famous "arab" component ? Where is the famous big "european" component ? Why the so called "black berbers" have less north african ancestry than the white ones ? Why berbers are close to guanches while haratin are not ?

I also posted tons of depictions but the only explanation I got from afrocentrists here is "roman mixed with NAs" "arab mixed" loool where are your evidence for this ???

Lol go claim the moors and ancient egyptians I'm simply an arab mixed with euro slaves hahaha

Posts: 218 | From: Europe | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quit trying to cover over your inabilty to read hieroglyphics with your Northafrocentric myopic focus and Nubians Kushites and Black Americans

Translate NOW, get to work, that's an order son.

-
Lepsius Denkmaler http://edoc3.bibliothek.uni-halle.de/lepsius/tafelwa3.html plate 136

Nope not letting you weasel your way out
Anybody following you can see your inadequacy

--------------------

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Be quiet. I did my own translation, you and everybody else knows it. You don't know how to read hieroglyphics at all.

Punos Askia and Maestro all witnessed it and if honest will recognize you are the fraud.
Only staff solidarity will save you from being reprimanded for lowering the standards of Egyptology to the chaos of Deshret
So go ahead do your worst I stand my ground and I won't back down, there ain't no easy way out!

The proof is in the archive where I spanked and sent you to bed w/o supper on this but you love to be humiliated so carry on

Book of gates isn't the only place. Sabalour offered it from a different sacred Pharaonic afterlife ressurection book

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
You can't read hierglyphics either so shut up

Again, I can go to the same translations resources you can, Gardiner, etc but what I can do ot cannot do irrelevant
management of this forum will be informed of this fraud you are trying to perpetrate that the Egyptians had racial terms for "blacks" and "reds" applied them to people and that they used them in the Book of Gates.
It's a LIE

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

- four nubians from the Land of Kush (south of the second cataract) and four nubians from the Land of wawat (between the second and first cataract) there are no egyptians on your pic

You might want to retract this, calling the Egyptians here nubians from the Land of wawat

This is the book of Gates, Hour Five it always has the same four
starting on lower row
"Rmt" (Egyptians), "Aamu" (Asiatics),

"Nehesu" (Nubians), "Themehu" (Libyans),

Posts: 42937 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yes but what you still don't understand is that when it comes to "the morphology of the face" horners are closer to eurasians than to west africans like you :

an ethiopian woman like this :

-

is craniometrically closer to this :

-

than this :

-

That's why your datas contradict your statements not mine.

Again, metric data is of little relevance to genetics. By your same argument the West African woman above is craniometrically closer to the Andamanese woman below.

-

That does not mean they are closely related genetically.

I already explained that to you..

-

By the euclidian graph above Sub-Saharan Africans are genetically closer to Melanesians than they are to North Africans and Nubians are genetically closer to Indians than to Egyptians. It makes absolutely no sense.

If you're going to use cranial features to assess genetic relations then it is best to use non-metric traits of the skull, as these show an actual population genetic link. But I take it you won't like the results.

quote:
Also where do you see black upper egyptians here ?? :
[more straw-spam of unpainted statues or statues that have lost most of their paint]

Don't play dumb, we've already shown you many portraits of ancient Upper Egyptians with their original painted skin complexions still on.

Now I know you are trolling.

quote:
Why are you lying ? Where did I say that egyptians were at war with nubians simply because they were black ??? Egyptians had multiple ennemies including nubians and we clearly see a huge differences between how they portrayed themselves and how they portrayed nubians. Again stop your propaganda upper egyptians were not black and didn't look like horners they looked like modern upper egyptians :

https://i.imgur.com/oCF7TIY.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/oH3XG6Z.jpg

The first picture is of Upper Egyptians but the one below it is of Lower Egyptians, I believe. You keep saying Upper Egyptians were not black to the contrary. Also modern Upper Egyptians are not exactly the same as their ancient ancestors due to centuries of foreign migrations including the Arabs. Funny how your claim contradicts the recent Nature study of the Fayum mummies which claim modern Egyptians show significant 'Sub-Saharan' ancestry compared to the mummies they sampled.

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 26285 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
quote:
Quit trying to cover over your inabilty to read hieroglyphics with your Northafrocentric myopic focus and Nubians Kushites and Black Americans

Translate NOW, get to work, that's an order son.

-
Lepsius Denkmaler http://edoc3.bibliothek.uni-halle.de/lepsius/tafelwa3.html plate 136

Nope not letting you weasel your way out
Anybody following you can see your inadequacy

Who said I can read hieroglypics ?? It doesn't matter in this case all my books say the same thing so I don't see what's your point here ? As lioness have said egyptians didn't have terms like "black people" or "white people" stop with your anachronisms your propaganda won't work with me
Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:

Yes but what you still don't understand is that when it comes to "the morphology of the face" horners are closer to eurasians than to west africans like you :

an ethiopian woman like this :

-

is craniometrically closer to this :

-

than this :

-

That's why your datas contradict your statements not mine.

Again, metric data is of little relevance to genetics. By your same argument the West African woman above is craniometrically closer to the Andamanese woman below.

-

That does not mean they are closely related genetically.

I already explained that to you..

-

By the euclidian graph above Sub-Saharan Africans are genetically closer to Melanesians than they are to North Africans and Nubians are genetically closer to Indians than to Egyptians. It makes absolutely no sense.

If you're going to use cranial features to assess genetic relations then it is best to use non-metric traits of the skull, as these show an actual population genetic link. But I take it you won't like the results.

-

A big thanks to you because you just debunked ASE's argument about ancient upper egyptians looking like ethiopians simply based on craniometry...so we both agree that craniometry means nothing when it comes to phenotypes and dna.

As for upper egyptians being mostly arab you have of course no evidence for this while I posted evidence of the impact of the trans-saharan slave trade you were of course not able to contradict them.

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's saying THAT the specific graph you posted (that is mainly focused on nasal values) is worthless. Not that ALL craniometry is invalid.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Helene Hagan taught Amazigh Voice activist to steal Ancient Egypt culture for coastal North Africans
when everyone else knows
 -
Can you spell overcompensating for an inferiority complex by ppl under domination by Phoenicians Greeks ItalyRomans Visigoths ByzantineRomans Arabs Ottomans and the French/Spanish/Italians.

Note AE didn't see anything of value to either trade or conquer.

--------------------

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Nice try but epic L fail.

The text reads
black community
red community (one of the exceedingly rare times community is used for reds)

not race not people anywhere in the passage
theLioness, knows that, she played you for a sucker

You admit you can't even read the primary document for yourself yet keep babbling

Black and red are the oldest colour designations in recorded African history
Arabic writers used Black and white colour designations for the two reis of Africa's people.
Nowadays we use red black and white for the 3 major divisions.
Pending usage a red can be Fulani African ppls or European yte ppls.

This failure will haunt you the rest of your life as long as you remain an eyes shut tight fingers plugged in ears refuse to take time to digest the whole picture anti-black racist Northafrocentic taunting Black Americans while letting white American Shriners, British Israelites etc., off the hook for stealing Moorish or Jewish culture.

-

Neither you or your book authors know what the hieroglyphic says.
Worse yet you don't even want to know because you know it'll burst your Helene Hagan Shining Ones bubble

''The Shining Ones''
An Etymological Essay on the Amazigh Roots of Egyptian Civilization
https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Shining_Ones/Op1rTkjYBIkC?hl=en&gbpv=0

She said her rag should be in every African Studies dept library in universities to set the blx straight revealing her hatred and condescension toward black ppl.

A search on WorldCat find-a-book says not even one library in the whole world owns her academically useless shmatta

-

Hahahahahahaha

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Nice try but epic L fail.

The text reads
black community
red community

not race not people anywhere in the passage

stop the foolishness
a community is a group of people

"black community" is a common term in America and it means "dark skinned people of African descent"

So now you are trying to manipulate the Egyptian text to say mean "dark skinned people of African descent"

and you do the same semantic racialization tricks with Manilius in an attempt to that text instead of describing gradations of skin tone alone is also classifying (your) 2 part racial duality of "black" and "white" which it is not

“Horus says to the creatures of Ra who dwell in Kemet and in Deshret ‘Magical protection be over you, O creatures of Ra, who have come into being from the Great One who is at the head of heaven. Let there be breath to your nostrils, and let your linen wrappings be loosened. You are the tears of the eye of my splendour in your name of Reth. Mighty of issue you have come into being in your name of Aamu; Sekhmet has created them, and it is she who delivers (avenges) their souls. I masturbated (to produce you), and I was content with the hundreds of thousands (of beings) who came forth from me in your name of Nehesu; Horus made them to come into being, and it is he who avengeth their souls. I sought out mine Eye, and you came into being in your name of Themenu; Sekhmet has created them, and she avenges their souls.”

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Oh go run tell daddy uncle and cousin

Show me the word people or person in the text

Too bad you can't drudge up the imgs from all the times I smacked yo asz about this your lack of reading hierglyphics

In the words of Arnold Schwartzenegger "gi gi gi git your ass to Mars" and show us all the word 'people' in the hieroglyphic texts

Now if a called you a female dog for lying that i wrote anything about blkNyte duality in that txt I'd be as wrong as you.

All these years and you still sit in your stew about this
Your jealousy is so bad you want to report me for correctly translating hieroglphics
But you have no report threat for all the breach of forum decorum by Nassbean

We're not talking American terminology
We're reading Ancient Egyptian text

Your hatred and dishonesty shows in not accepting the facts and precisioning yourself
the way I did when you showed me the actual Ain Beida mosaics and I immediately retracted my error though I'd only seen the stamps
so my conclusion was wrong not backed by primary artifacts

That's what an honest scholar does
Admits error when proven
Adopts and spreads the newly revealed fact

Why? cos not out to win a debate
goal is an authentic Africana
neither blackwashed whitewashed or berberwashed personal propaganda

See here the AEL word for community (last paragraph 3rd sentence) and find it in Book of Gates 4:5

-

--------------------

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I will not repeat myself again ...It's not a coincidence if she still focus on ethiopians because it's the only detail that can maybe create a link between AE and SSA but again craniometry won't be helpful when it comes to features, skin color or hair type. Period.

Generally Upper Egyptians depicted themselves with skin colors in range for being deemed black so that's not a problem. Hair colors and texture don't matter as much either since you can be a blonde loose haired aboriginal and still be cast as black. I didn't bring up Ethiopians to argue they are a genetic link between SSA and Upper Egyptians of ancient times. I was saying that if someone wants to know what Upper Egyptians looked like, a modern Ethiopian is a good approximation.

quote:
Of course she never brings any genetic evidence because she knows damn well that genetics doesn't support her claims quite the opposite.
Genetics can neither confirm or disprove what I'm talking about. Studying the gender identity of Caitylyn Jenner would be equally as relavant. Race is not a genetic construct so why would I use it? You tried (and failed) to post graphs that proved races existed, and I demonstrated that if anything they show the opposite. Why go through all the extra effort to discuss genetics to someone who barely has an elementary understanding of how they work, when I don't really have to?

quote:
She dare to speak about replacements,mixing,asiatics, ethiopians but where is the genetic reality of all of this ? why do modern upper egyptians don't show all those admixtures ? Why the ancient egyptian samples we have show even less ssa admixtures than modern egyptians ? "not enough samples" "asiatic settlers in abusir"....yeah sure.
Um Abusir is right next to Faiyum. Anyone indigenous to that region in the predynastic was Lower Egyptian. It's been known that Northerners were racially different a long time ago so why would I care? The race of Upper Egyptians is already known. The only thing we don't know if the Upper Egyptian blacks were closer to SSA or not.

And we aren't going to know that with selecting Northern Egyptian samples from a location that wasn't very populated until the late period (as per admission of the researchers), had a bunch of non Egyptian names in the graves (As per their admission) and dates after mass immigration THE RESEARCHERS said happened from Canaan in the second millennium B.C.

quote:
What about reconstructions ?
Cite the reconstructions you're talking about? Probably not this guy:

-

quote:
Claiming all civilizations except their own...lmao
Most blacks are not saying Egyptian culture is the same as their culture. Of all the pictures you can find of blacks, you're focusing on handful of individuals with no socioeconomic impact to MENA. Why? Because you want to disparage the majority of blacks who aren't doing that because they state the AE phenotype is black. Blacks here not only don't dress up in Egyptian costumes to deny their west African heritage, They also mock and ostracize people who might do that openly as "Hoteps." We'll nip the most extremist expressions of it in the bud for you. But what the fuck do you do in return?

You guys LET people from MENA come to make billions off my culture every year. We REALLY now have people trying own something my people made. But that's okay, we're just supposed to stay silent and let everyone take money out our culture. They don't have to do shit for the community. And worse we're then supposed to just let the same bigots from MENA bitch and whine about our "global presence." It's surprising they even can hear themselves talk shit over the loud suckling their billionaires make while feeding off the tit of our culture. All that money they make from that very global cultural presence they saying doesn't exist! But what's that? Oh no Darius tattooed a fucking ankh to his arm? BOO fucking HOO! A couple of black people online are talking about the Phonecians? Why does that concern you when the mass majority of people from ALL races don't even know who they were? Poor baby thinks his little problems are in ballpark of what wealthy people from MENA have done to our economy by taking our culture for decades.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I don't see your translation in this thread so you have nothing on the table

What you are trying to do is imply "Kemet" means
black skinned people as is what the term "black community" means

and likewise attempt to connote "Deshret" refers to "red skinned peoples"

yet in the texts are no references to skin as per these words, no context in many texts that associate these words with skin color

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What you're suceeding in doing is the a baboon's striped bare butt putting words in my mouth to poison unsuspecting readers.

Build a strawman knock him down
much easier than addressing what was actually said

And no I'm not posting my last translation for you
You think you can manipulate me like I'm stupid?
You just tried that mess with Brandon and it didn't work so you shut him down, a fellow staff member no less.
Now you think it'll work on me? Fool's Paradise.

Find it and post it yourself, don't dictate to me
Others may accept you acting like you own ES and ordering them around but I'm superior to you

And YOU can't spitefully delete me breaking your teeth here on Egyptology like you picked on Brandon for no reason at all. So run go tell your fellow mgmnt personel on me, if you're lucky Askia himself will delete my posts and ban me after 16 years of loving devotion and academic contribution to EgyptSearch
And if I'm banned just go on and permanently delete my account cos I'm not going to stand here while you or anybody else not Afrikan effs with my continental heritage from Dakar to Caseyr, Cape Agulhas to Tunis.

Back to target
Wrong they're not along the Nile or in the Desert
they're in the Duat (afterworld where the dead reside)
That's why the AEL text author wrote black.community red.community
That old translation is poor

See here the AEL word for community (last paragraph 3rd sentence) and find it in Book of Gates 4:5

-

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-
 -
 -

If this is who Nassbean is saying the Egyptians looked like so why are yall complaining as per what he is saying about Egypt?

Aren't these reasonable examples?

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

Honestly I was expecting strong and concrete arguments from this djehuty especially when he told me that he will write me later but all I saw was even more ridiculous than what ASE or Tukuler post. This guy clearly don't really understand genetics ...yes keep believing that e-m81 is ssa and that e1b1b is ssa lmao

When did I tell you anything about when I'd write you?? I respond whenever I can. What exactly was "ridiculous" about what I wrote?? I used your own data to debunk your claims! Apparently it is YOU who doesn't understand genetics as you don't even know that craniometrics have no basis in genetic relations. LOL Tell me then if E1b1b is not SSA in origin then what is it? How is its sister clade E1b1a SSA but not E1b1b? You haven't even bothered addressing any of the points in my rebuttal but instead go after Ase? Even in this latest post you don't address me directly but mention my name. I hate to think that I intimidate you now do I??

quote:
Even if all our haplogroups were A and L2 this guy still don't understand that it means nothing when it comes to autosomal dna or even phenotypes. He also wasn't able to contradict all the dna results I've posted : Where is the famous "arab" component ? Where is the famous big "european" component ? Why the so called "black berbers" have less north african ancestry than the white ones ? Why berbers are close to guanches while haratin are not ?
That's because you fail to understand the difference between cultural or ethnic identity and physical or genetic identity, numbskull. Berber is a linguisto-cultural group that encompasses many populations so it says nothing about the genetic nuances of these populations. I also question exactly what you consider "black Berbers" as I and other posters have shown you examples of some the people you consider to be "white Berbers" do have black peoples among them such as the Mozabite and Shlueh. So I don't know whether you are disingenuous or totally ignorant of your alleged fellow Amazigh peoples. Also, exactly what do you mean by "North African ancesty"? I take it you are referring to paternal clades if so, then E-M81 is the predominant clade in the Maghreb while E-M78 predominates in the Nile Valley. You do realize that E-M81 has a significant presence among Berber speaking Tuareg and Moors who don't look white at all but are readily identified as 'black'. Also, as I've previously shown E-M78 is found among white GREEKS, does this mean the original carriers of that clade were white?! Especially when that clade has its highest concentration and diversity in Nubia! LOL Berbers of the Western Sahara and Maghrebi coast show close affinities to the Guanches not all Berber do like the Tuareg who not only carry E-M81 but even older clades like E-M75 and I already cited a study from adhlaoui-Zid et al. that show the Berbers of Egypt have a totally different maternal ancestry from Maghrebi Berbers so no, not all Berbers are alike genetically. You're as confused as the other troll who thinks Nilo-Saharan speakers constitute a homogeneous genetic group. And the Haratin are simply a generic servile caste. I don't know of any genetic studies done on them, but I wouldn't be surprised by results showing them to be heterogeneous also as Haratin are found throughout the Amazigh speaking domain.

You want some autosomal data. Okay here is some.

Recent Historical Migrations Have Shaped the Gene Pool of Arabs and Berbers in North Africa (2017) by Auruna et al.

quote:
I also posted tons of depictions but the only explanation I got from afrocentrists here is "roman mixed with NAs" "arab mixed" loool where are your evidence for this ???
You posted the typical cherry picked images of Greco-Roman Egyptians OR dynastic Egyptians that are unpainted or have their paint faded off. While we posted tons of portraits of dynastic Egyptians in their original phenotype with dark (black) complexions and all.

quote:
Lol go claim the moors and ancient egyptians I'm simply an arab mixed with euro slaves hahaha
No you are just a confused white North African in denial of his black ancestry.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] What you're suceeding in doing is the a baboons stiped bare butt

And YOU can't spitefully delete me breaking your teeth here on Egyptology so run go tell your fellow mgmnt personel on me, if you're lucky Askia will delete my posts and ban me after 16 years of loving devotion and academic contribution to EgyptSearch

you're the one that started with threats of report to
management, so don't try to play vic

Tukuler
Member # 19944

KweiKwai

Ain't no vic here unless you mean victorious Victor, which I am again, naturally.

-

This has gone so far south due to your cattiness that its just personal chit chat now

so what ? this a throwaway excessive pg count thread anyhow

More 'community' for you baby
Please transcribe the second sentence onto this thread thank you
 -

Knowing you don't know hieroglyphics why you wanna challenge somebody who's studied them off and on for over 20 years is surely beyond reason, totally irrational.

--------------------

Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
this guy is Khnum-Nakht :

-

this is a small statue of him :

-

and this is his coffin :

-

You see how dishonest she is ?

Of course she will accept this reconstruction of Khnum but strangely she will not accept those ones :

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^Damn Lioness...you kinda took an L on this..
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Everybody knows Egypt was a multi ethnic society because it was a First World type economy drawing anybody who wanted a better life the same way USA and Europe attact foreigners.

Unlike USA/Europe, AE didn't discriminate. Once nationalized a foreigner was officially Egyptian and accepted in the populace as Egyptian.

That wasn't good enough for the Meshwesh and north Mediterraneans who came to take over. Finally the Meshwesh did take over as "Libyo-Egyptians" adopting the main civilization though keeping elements of their heritage and culture.

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Toomy does'nt have a coherent argument. His whole argument rests on cherry picking the "True Negro" stereotype and pretending that thats the only type of black in Africa.

Notice how he cheanges his Biodiversity eyeball anthropology standards as his agenda changes.

The Upper Egyptians display way more SSA affinities than the Tunisian...but the girl is a SSA admixed slave and the Egyptians are non Black authentic North Africans...

[Roll Eyes]
Mr. Toomy is so pent up with his racist North Afrocentrism he cant even argue consistantly...

quote:

-

These people descend from haratins I already explained you multiple times they are way less indigenous than the white skinned berbers :

quote:
quote:

-
 -
 -

If this is who Nassbean is saying the Egyptians looked like so why are yall complaining as per what he is saying about Egypt?

Aren't these reasonable examples?

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
You can try to cherry pick the lightest Fellahin or pretend that no black penetrated that magical barrier of SSA, but you're not fooling anyone. esp. not me....or any of the vets on ES for that matter..

Ta-Seti was incorporated by 1st or 2nd Dynasty Unification/state formation and though evidence exists of their influence as early as the 4th dynasty Unification, definitive proof exists for the 12th Dynasty Middle Kingdom, with full-blubery lipped True Negro Sutens.

Even worse we have Ta-Seti Aristocracy well into the New Kingdom, when some of them slipped up and used their Neheshy names...

Their influence extends farther that that too...If you want to play games...

Your smoke and mirrors might work for coastal North Africa but we can slap you down on Egypt.

I already spun you into a web with the Tunisian girl, and the brown berbers you were forced to admit were isolated and authentic...

So go ahead keep it up Mr. Toomy....keep being disrespectful, This is'nt forum biodiversity or historum...

So the ball is in your court...

Ill await you next move.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] this guy is Khnum-Nakht :

-

this is a small statue of him :

-

No

-

-

https://tetisheri.co.uk/gallery/ancient-egyptian-tomb-models/

No, this is Nakht-ankh

-

Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
[QB] Mr. Toomy does'nt have a coherent argument. His whole argument rests on cherry picking the "True Negro" stereotype and pretending that thats the only type of black in Africa.

Notice how he cheanges his Biodiversity eyeball anthropology standards as his agenda changes.

The Upper Egyptians display way more SSA affinities than the Tunisian...but the girl is a SSA admixed slave and the Egyptians are non Black authentic North Africans...

[Roll Eyes]
Mr. Toomy is so pent up with his racist North Afrocentrism he cant even argue consistantly...

strangely you avoided this post of me :

"white/leuco berbers are not indigenous" ok then explain this :

we used the same G25 model. Here the result of a tunisian haratin :

Distance: 2.6668% / 0.02666806
44.0 Niger-Congo
23.0 North_African
18.2 Nilo-Saharan
6.4 East_Africa
5.0 South_Semitic
2.6 North_India
0.8 Pacific_Islander

and here my result in comparison :

Distance: 2.3885% / 0.02388546
76.2 North_African
18.6 Western_Mediterranean_Islander
4.4 Iberian
0.8 South_India

I'm mainly north african/berber while he's mainly SSA ...and people here said I was dishonest/racist/anti-black. Sure.

Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nassbean:
[QB] this guy is Khnum-Nakht :

No, this is Nakht-ankh

Yes my bad I didn't read correctly the legend of the pic but the coffin I posted is his coffin
Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
You can try to cherry pick the lightest Fellahin or pretend that no black penetrated that magical barrier of SSA, but you're not fooling anyone. esp. not me....or any of the vets on ES for that matter..

Ta-Seti was incorporated by 1st or 2nd Dynasty Unification/state formation and though evidence exists of their influence as early as the 4th dynasty Unification, definitive proof exists for the 12th Dynasty Middle Kingdom, with full-blubery lipped True Negro Sutens.

Even worse we have Ta-Seti Aristocracy well into the New Kingdom, when some of them slipped up and used their Neheshy names...

Their influence extends farther that that too...If you want to play games...

Your smoke and mirrors might work for coastal North Africa but we can slap you down on Egypt.

I already spun you into a web with the Tunisian girl, and the brown berbers you were forced to admit were isolated and authentic...

So go ahead keep it up Mr. Toomy....keep being disrespectful, This is'nt forum biodiversity or historum...

So the ball is in your court...

Ill await you next move.

Yes some nubians were integrated into the egyptian society It does not contradict what I said (there were also asiatics who were integrated) but most of the ancient egyptians weren't black nor horner looking
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Nasabean Mr.Toomy Cherry picking...pretending the blubbery lipped N#gger is the only black in the world....

You mistake ES's current state for weakness...forgetting who pioneered arguments that inspired media outlets like the Max Plank to create their dog-whistling sensational articles to give ammo to you bio-diversity scholars...

-

-

-  -

-

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Tried this via PM a coupla hours ago.
Butcha know what? I acted out publicly.
As a man I must do this publicly too.

@ Djehuti
I'm sorry.
I owe you this apology.
Surely u r a soldier in the fight for authentic Africana.
Nassbean flared my temper to lash out blindly.
Forgive me.

--------------------

Tukuler
Member # 19944

@ Jari

Yeah, get up stand up don't give up the fight!

Even though if on any forum we acted like Nassbean they'd a canned us long ago.

Disrespecting ppl in their own house SMH

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-
 -
 -

Jari are these blacks?

Nassbean are these blacks?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
You're really not goot at this Nassa, stick to smoke and mirror tactics for Coastal North Africa

quote:
Yes some nubians were integrated into the egyptian society It does not contradict what I said (there were also asiatics who were integrated) but most of the ancient egyptians weren't black nor horner looking

Listen to what I said and let it skin in...

1)Ta-Seti was incorporated early and produced Sutens by 12th Dynasty. No Scholar familiar with Egyptian history argues against that, and Ta-Seti is standard teaching in Ancient History.

2)Ta-Seti familes from Uah-ka to Kings sons of Kush were aristocracy for thousands of Years in Upper Egypt

3) Ta-Seti influence extended far beyond native Sutens on the Throne, Ptolemaic Authorities document Ta-Seti/Neheshi rebels.

4)The last person to write Mdu-Netr were Neheshi, possibly related to Ta-Seti aristocracy..

They were more than incorporated they were full, functioning, aristocracy inhabiting the highest positions in ancient Egypt, from Nomarch, Aristocracy, to full fledged Sutens.

It just don't make no sense to me
To play a game you'll never win

You want to keep play..lets go..

Your move..

Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-
 -
 -

Jari are these blacks?

Nassbean are these blacks?

No these are not blacks to me they have nothing to with west africans culturally and genetically They also look way less ssa shifted than horners
Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
Again why this Jari is avoiding my post :

44.0 Niger-Congo
23.0 North_African
18.2 Nilo-Saharan
6.4 East_Africa
5.0 South_Semitic
2.6 North_India
0.8 Pacific_Islander

76.2 North_African
4.4 Iberian
0.8 South_India

I'm mainly north african/berber while he's mainly SSA ...and people here said I was dishonest/racist/anti-black. Sure.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
authentic Egyptians according to Nassabean...Shades darker than the Tunisian girl who he claims is Hertin SSA slave...

-

-

-  -

-

[/quote]Yes some nubians were integrated into the egyptian society It does not contradict what I said (there were also asiatics who were integrated) but most of the ancient egyptians weren't black nor horner looking [/quote]

I have'nt even posted those blubbery lipped N-gget Sutens from the 1th dynasty...or blubbery lipped Djoser

Im using folks who fit your egenda and you're still losing...

quote:

-

These people descend from haratins I already explained you multiple times they are way less indigenous than the white skinned berbers :

[QUOTE]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Jari, can you answer if those Egyptians posted by Nassabean are blacks, I think most ES members would say they are blacks , am I wrong?
Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
As I've said haratin are not indigenous compared to us :

44.0 Niger-Congo
23.0 North_African
18.2 Nilo-Saharan
6.4 East_Africa
5.0 South_Semitic
2.6 North_India
0.8 Pacific_Islander

76.2 North_African
4.4 Iberian
0.8 South_India

Keep avoiding it Jari you're simply a dishonest member.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Yes, Of course they are...Most importantly they are what their ancestors portrayed them as...
quote:
Jari, can you answer if those Egyptians posted by Nassabean are blacks, I think most ES members would say they are blacks , am I wrong?

Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
Jari is talking like if the trans-saharan slave trade didn't happen lol

Here authentic upper egyptians representative only of ancient upper egyptians :

-
 -
 -
 -

It's crazy to see how modern egyptians look exactly like their ancestors :

-
 -
 -

here a good artistic representation :

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
We're talking about Ancient Egypt, not Coastal North Africa, so your smoke and mirrors isnt working with me....

You tried to claim a black Tunisian(Who is featured on an Amazigh media site btw) as a SSA, but pretend the Upper Egyptians who are the same shade or darker are authentic North Africans..

Its your flimsey eye-ball biodiversity trolling at fault not me...again post where I said white berbers were not authentic Mr. Toomy.....your delusions are showing again...

We're discussing Egypt...

So Show me authentic evidence that disproves Neheshi whom you designated as the True Negros were not a vital part of Km.t as far back as early dynastic and continued with their influence well into the common era..

Ill give you an easy one...

Who were the last people to scribe Mdu-Netr on the Temple Walls of Km.T
Was it you coastal North Africans who were licking the boots of the Romans, or Neheshi Blubbery lipped True Negros..

quote:
As I've said haratin are not indigenous compared to us :

44.0 Niger-Congo
23.0 North_African
18.2 Nilo-Saharan
6.4 East_Africa
5.0 South_Semitic
2.6 North_India
0.8 Pacific_Islander

76.2 North_African
4.4 Iberian
0.8 South_India

Keep avoiding it Jari you're simply a dishonest member.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Nassbean, black or not?

Baalberith
Ungodly and Satanic Entity
Member # 23079

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baalberith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

This moron is trying to discredit the Ancient Egyptians African heritage by spamming f*@cking Black Egyptians!

-  -  -

Guys this thread has become a sh!tshow! We are going around in circles! WOULD SOMEONE JUST BAN HIM ALREADY!

Posts: 331 | From: Hell | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Typical tactic of a troll losing the debate is to diverty to the Slave Trade, you were already beat down on that by Baal, who you avoided like the plague so we can dismiss your red-herring

quote:

-
 -

quote:

-

[QUOTE]
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
SSA in one breath...Authentic North African in the other...

Mr. Toomy and his delusional bio-diversity arguments...

Focus Nassa...didnt you just say..

quote:
[qb Yes some nubians were integrated into the egyptian society /QB]

Why are you bringing up slaves?

quote:

-
 -

quote:

-

[QUOTE]

So now I adressed you, do the same....I even made it easy for you...

Ill give you an easy one...

Who were the last people to scribe Mdu-Netr on the Temple Walls of Km.T
Was it you coastal North Africans who were licking the boots of the Romans, or Neheshi Blubbery lipped True Negros

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com