EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Female circumcison in Islam (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Female circumcison in Islam
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batman, Humanist is a woman (I think)and should have a more direct knowledge of the sexuality of women than you appear to. You are just embarrassing yourself on this thread, Batman. I'm embarrassed for you. [Embarrassed] [Frown] Your views are misinformed, misguided and plain wrong and your refusal to see the truth damns you. Please stop typing until you know what you are talking about. Are you just trying to be offensive?
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
humanist
Member # 12798

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for humanist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a woman working in the medical field, interfacing on a technical basis with Ob/gyn's on a regular basis, have delivered several children and had enjoyed thousands of orgasms at the hands of my skilled, sensitive and GRATEFULLY intelligent and logical EGYPTIAN husband.

Batman is an idiot who hasn't got a clue.

Posts: 407 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SUKKUR:
Likewise, circumcision may be medically required to treat some women but there`s no way to know who will require this corrective procedure until they are grown and start to have problems. It does not make any sense to circumcise every baby girl on the off chance that few may need it way into their adulthood.
-----------------------------------

Yes but if we can just save one woman from excessive libido our efforts will be worthwhile.
It would be like saving mankind. A single woman can corrupt the minds of so many pious men..why take the chance?

How many votes for Sukkur being a castration canidate?
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
humanist
Member # 12798

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for humanist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sukkur was being facetious...I think...am I right Sukkur?
Posts: 407 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TAKE YOUR STUPID SAUDI SALAFI WAHABI ASS BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM! YOU IDIOT!

you people disgust me, trying to say ISLAM says circumsize FEMALES! HOW DARE YOU??

The SAUDI WAHABI who posted this should have his penis cut off and never be allowed to have children ....I HONESTLY DESPISE YOU!!

--------------------
MY BLOG
www.modernpharaoh.blogspot.com

http://www.myspace.com/tarek307

AOL,YAHOO,MSN TAREK307

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TAREK307:
TAKE YOUR STUPID SAUDI SALAFI WAHABI ASS BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM! YOU IDIOT!

you people disgust me, trying to say ISLAM says circumsize FEMALES! HOW DARE YOU??

The SAUDI WAHABI who posted this should have his penis cut off and never be allowed to have children ....I HONESTLY DESPISE YOU!!

**Standing Ovation for Tarek307** [Big Grin]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by humanist:
Sukkur was being facetious...I think...am I right Sukkur?

No, he's just a troll. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Don't Call Me A Small Fry:
quote:

Second standing ovation for Tarek. [Big Grin] I have never, ever heard of such a barbaric thing until I came to this forum. I've been in the medical field for almost 20 yrs and I never ,ever knew such things were done. I cant believe it, it makes me sick. You men on this forum that advocate this should be castrated !! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] This is why I dont believe in organized religion, because I know this is made up **** by stupid men wanting to control woman. The God I believe in would never want his beautiful creations [Smile] to be mutilated. When it is time for you to meet your maker you will be judged for these evils that you condone, but until then, I curse you with dead dickies for the rest of your days you evil basturds!!
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Don't Call Me A Small Fry:
quote:

Thanks, but this shouldn't even be a debated SUBJECT! it honestly makes me sick and ashamed to be Egyptian or affiliated with those idiot backward Arabs...or so called Muslims who interpet Islam in a very dark and violent Light!

FEMALE CIRCUM is not part of ISLAM, Male circum is not female! Those saudi salafi wahabi idiots are the same people that introduced us to the freake'n BURKA aka NIKAB aka NINJA OUTFIT! so nothing good comes from them abviosley!!

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sultan.org(In Makka ):

This is not prescribed by Islam

Says who? Can you bring on a fatwa that says in clear words it's prohibited?

quote:
Originally posted by sultan.org(In Makka ):

This is abuse for women.

No, you don't understand, women will greatly benefit from this!!! [Smile]

Read this:

Another positive aspect of castration is that it reduces not only the sexual impulse, but all aggressive traits in a person.

Apart from the advantages I mentioned in the other thread, having more males castrated will lead to more stable families since cheating and domestic violence will decrease. Also, harassment in the street (unfortunately an all-too-common problem in many Muslim countries) and rape will be much less of an issue, so all in all there will be much less fitna in society, isn't that great?

You know, men with a stronge libido will need at least ten women to please their lust, so they will be considered a bit not chaste. So it's advisable for them to have this surgery. Again, this will help men to increase their health and achieve a calmer mindset, but also lead to happier relationships between men and women.
[Smile]
A further benefit that is apparent for men and even more so for their wives is that men of hot climates often have a strong sex drive, so when their genitals rub against their clothing their desires get aroused. Their penis or testicles may even grow to such a size that sexual intercourse is not possible. Therefore, castration reduces his desires and their effects in the first case and makes intercourse possible in the second case.

So if you see all those advantages castration would bring to men, but also to society in general, you will surely agree that it would be a truly Islamic thing to encourage more men to search out a responsible doctor and have their libido checked in order to determine whether they need this operation or not and not hesitate to have it performed in case the doctor deems it necessary. Parents should also be told there is no shame in taking their male baby to a responsible, non-biased pediatrician to check his libido and see whether he needs the operation or not.
[Smile]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Female Circumcision
Does it Only Apply to Males?

Allah (SWT) ordered His Messenger (SAW) to follow the way and religion of Ibraheem (AS) in His saying:

"Then, We have inspired you (O Muhammad (SAW) saying): "Follow the religion of Abraham (AS) Hanifan (Islamic Monotheism to worship none but Allah)…" (An-Nahl 16:123)

And circumcision if from his religion, and this nation is commanded with whatever its Prophet (SAW) was commanded unless there if further proof to show that it is something particular to him.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (RA) who said: Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said:

"The Fitrah (natural way) is five: circumcision, shaving the private parts, trimming the mustache, clipping the nails and plucking hair from the armpits." (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

It is clear that circumcision is obligatory. However, does this apply to females or is it particular to the males. From the manners prescribed for the new-born child is the circumcision (Khitaan) which the surgical removal of the skin surrounding the head of the boys penis and the skin dangling above the girl’s vagina.

Circumcision of Girls

The view that we arrived at when discussing the ruling of circumcision was indeed particular to males.

Perhaps the closest of the sayings to the truth is that circumcision is prescribed for women and allowed for them and is not an obligation, and that is due to the following:

1) The saying of the Prophet (SAW):

"When two circumcised parts unite then bathing becomes obligatory." (Sahih, Reported by Ahmad and Al-Baihaqee)

2) The saying of the Messenger (SAW) in the Hadith of Umm ‘Atiyyah to a female circumcision:

"When you circumcise then do not cut severely, since that is better for her and more pleasing to the husband." (Reported by Abu Dawud and Al-Baihaqee and declared Hasan by Shaikh Al-Albani)

3) And to those who declare it to be obligatory upon the women, then it is said: Rather the other refers to the men and it is not correct to transfer the ruling to the women, since they differ from men in their nature and constitution and there is no proof for its obligation upon them except for an analogy - and that cannot be applied here as we have mentioned.

4) As for the Hadith of Umm ‘Atiyyah then it shows no more than an allowance as has preceded, not an obligation.

The Harm That is Attributed to this Operation

The harm that is attributed to this operation cannot be ascribed to circumcision itself, rather to two matters:

1) Cutting too severely - as occurs in some Islamic lands - such that the clitoris or its hood is totally removed, indeed sometimes even the outer lips (labia) are removed and the vaginal orifice closed. It is essential to point out here that this is not the prescribed Shariah method by the Messenger (SAW) who warned against its saying: "When you circumcise then do not do so severely…"

2) Or the harm is also due to this operation being carried out by those who do not specialize in this field, or by the use of unsterilized instruments which causes infection or harmful illnesses.

So when we consider this harm, we find that it is not caused by circumcision itself, but rather by contradicting the text forbidding cutting severely, or by using unhygienic instruments, and this cannot be used to prevent the operation itself - if properly performed - since it male circumcision were to be performed by cutting to excess or with unhygienic instruments - then that would also be detested and rejected. So would this be a reason to prevent male circumcision? So the same goes with regard to females.

So from what has preceded it becomes clear that female circumcision - if done correctly - such that the cutting is limited, and done with proper instruments - is something prescribed and produces health and psychological benefits - and is far removed from harmful effects of danger.

Benefits of Female Circumcision

A number of doctors have affirmed that female circumcision produces a number of benefits. Female circumcision shares some of the benefits of male circumcision, and has extra benefits particular to it - some of them being mentioned by our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) who said that it is:

"Better for the woman and more pleasing for the husband" and that it is "Better of the face and more pleasing to the husband." (Reported by Al-Baihaqee)

And as is known these benefits so not reach the level of importance of the benefits of male circumcision. However, they are benefits and productive of good effects.

Here are some of the benefits which have been discovered:

1) A reduction of infections resulting from microbes gathering under the hood of the clitoris.

2) Attacks of herpes and genital ulcers are less severe and less harmful with men and women who have been circumcised.

3) A further benefit that is apparent for women and more so for their husbands, is that women of hot climates often have a large clitoris which arouses their desires when it rubs against the adjacent clothing. It may even grow to such a size that sexual intercourse is not possible. Therefore, circumcision reduces her desires and their effects in the first case, and makes intercourse possible in the second case.

http://www.themuslimwoman.com/hygiene/femalecircumcision.htm

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm a woman working in the medical field, interfacing on a technical basis with Ob/gyn's on a regular basis, have delivered several children and had enjoyed thousands of orgasms at the hands of my skilled, sensitive and GRATEFULLY intelligent and logical EGYPTIAN husband.

Batman is an idiot who hasn't got a clue.

u frak idiot

the forskin of female is no use it increas time of reach orgasm
u

According to Kinsey, for about 75% of all males, orgasm is possible to be attained within the first two minutes after initiation of sexual intercourse. For women the average time to reach orgasm is between 10 and 20 minutes. The swiftness of the male system virtually guarantees climactic orgasms for males but is usually too quick to give the female a penetration-induced orgasm. However, the average time to female orgasm via masturbation is significantly less at four minutes
after forskin remove in women women have fast orgasm

if u dont circumcise women this is woman abuse

go figure moron

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batman not again please!!

Allah made us PERFECT he didnt make any mistakes that we humans need to correct. THIS IS NOT IN ISLAM.

wake up and GO FIGURE [Mad]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:

It is clear that circumcision is obligatory. However, does this apply to females or is it particular to the males. From the manners prescribed for the new-born child is the circumcision (Khitaan) which the surgical removal of the skin surrounding the head of the boys penis and the skin dangling above the girl’s vagina.

I know you're only quoting this disgusting piece of nonsense in order to provoke since you are surely aware of the fact that it's been posted and debated before here.

I will report this to the moderators nevertheless because cutting off the labia of a newborn baby is child abuse, and saying it's a religious duty is promoting child abuse.

Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:

According to Kinsey, for about 75% of all males, orgasm is possible to be attained within the first two minutes after initiation of sexual intercourse.

Two minutes?
ROFL ... are you into quickies, badman? I guess most people would prefer to enjoy the whole thing for a bit longer, wouldn't you think?
[Smile]

humanist
Member # 12798

Member Rated:
Poor dear, sweet, pathetic Batty! It took him 3 weeks to come up with that weak "Kinsey" report--LOL, what we civilized people understand about KINSEY was the guy would NEVER propagate clipping off any piece of the female clitoras.

Batty, it really is simple...the foreskin of a woman's clitoris is VERY different from the male foreskin. It is, for lack of a better word, a very thin membrane that PROTECTS the clitoral nerve...the clitoral nerve is 500x more sensitive than the head of the male penis. Chronic exposure of the clitoral nerve freaking hurts!

The worst part about your argument is you swing between saying circumcision is to make a woman chaste because it reduces sexual desire and then you bring arguments to suggest it enhances sexual desire! Which one is it Batty? Which Imam are you listening to today?

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FORSKIN IN MALE AND FEMAL IS THE SAME

GO FIGURE U R IGNORAMOUS

[Roll Eyes]

humanist
Member # 12798

Member Rated:
quote:

GO FIGURE U R IGNORAMOUS

[Roll Eyes]

Have you ever seen a clitoris up close Batty? Now I know you've seen plenty of male foreskin up close, especially your own...tell me, is it really the same? [Razz]

Come on Alistair, help me out here. We know you've got a track record. [Eek!]

homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homing pigeon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Come on Alistair, help me out here. We know you've got a track record. [Eek!] [/QB]
[Big Grin]
Posts: 670 | From: alex living in leeds, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eritrea bans female circumcision

ASMARA (Reuters) - Eritrea has banned female circumcision, a life-threatening tradition that aid groups say afflicts some 90 percent of the country's women.

A government statement issued on Thursday said anyone who requested, took part in or promoted the practice now faced a fine of several hundred dollars or up to 10 years in jail.

"Female circumcision is a procedure that seriously endangers the health of women, causes them considerable pain and suffering besides threatening their lives," the statement said.

"Whosoever requests, incites or promotes female circumcision ... shall be punishable with a fine and imprisonment."

The ban took effect on March 31, it said....
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070405/hl_nm/eritrea_circumcision_dc

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ignorant arrogants trolls [Roll Eyes]
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

GO FIGURE U R IGNORAMOUS

[Roll Eyes]

Have you ever seen a clitoris up close Batty? Now I know you've seen plenty of male foreskin up close, especially your own...tell me, is it really the same? [Razz]

Come on Alistair, help me out here. We know you've got a track record. [Eek!]

ROFL
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, this is CAT's brother talking

Batman and Sultan, why don't you take your "Islamic" preachings and shove it up your ass! I'm sure you'll like it being up there. After that, go to a doctor and let him fill your ass with cement so that you know what it feels like to be deprived from sexual gratification.
Reading your earlier posts, I came to the conclusion that both of you are religious extremists/fanatics who love to show off with their worship, as to try to convince us of you being "good"
I guess I know why they call us terrorists.
My mouth is as dirty as my penis, and both of you don't want me start ejacualting all over your "clitoris" I really doubt that you even have a brain, all you have is just a remote control that controls most of your sexual instincts to writings. Both of you now have revealed to us that you have no respect for women, nor have you any fcuking what religion even is. I hope you enjoy shoving that stuff up your ass, it's NICE! Great Success! your vagine work very well, but your start to recieve hair on your chest, so I will have to go to Pameeela now. Throw Batman and Sultan down the well! Borat twin

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
First of all, this is CAT's brother talking

[Big Grin]
lol

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] I like CAT's brother already. [Big Grin] [Cool]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
[Eek!] I like CAT's brother already. [Big Grin] [Cool]

I swear it is my brother, i told him to register & make his own account but he was too lazy, i didnt want him to call people names with my own account LOL [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it is your brother! [Big Grin] I swear. [Cool] Waves hello to CAT's brother. [Smile]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boahahahahaha!! How old is your brother ya CAT?
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
CATTY
UR BRO IS A GAY TROLL?

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:

He is 18 years old [Big Grin]
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

18 YEARS OLD GAY?
SINCE WHEN HE PRACTISE HOMSEXUALITY YA CATTY? [Roll Eyes]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
CATTY
UR BRO IS A GAY TROLL?

Shut up Eunuch, I hope you're half the man he is.

eunuch, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
FORGET TO ASK
IS UR BRO WITH FORSKIN OR WITHOUT?

UR PARENT CIRCMUSIE UR BRO OR NOT YA CATTY??
AM AFRAID UR BRO CATCH SOME ILLNESS FROM OTHER GUYS

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:
quote:

18 YEARS OLD GAY?

eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch

[Roll Eyes]

Member # 10626

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
FORGET TO ASK

You know, Brat. They say that when someone focuses too much on what they think another person is-it's often because they are trying to hide the FACT they are the one with the issue. [Big Grin]

So, tell us, how many men did you have this week and the week before last? Everyone here knows you're a homosexual and you don't hide it too well!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*Oops* Did I just say that?!! [Embarrassed] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

18 YEARS OLD GAY?

eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch eunuch

[Roll Eyes]

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY [Razz]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
FORGET TO ASK

Bass ya magnoon, enta ahbal yallah?

Both you're language & thoughts are so digusting, yuck [Eek!]

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Formerly a Lackey,and Moving On Up:
quote:
FORGET TO ASK

You know, Brat. They say that when someone focuses too much on what they think another person is-it's often because they are trying to hide the FACT they are the one with the issue. [Big Grin]

So, tell us, how many men did you have this week and the week before last? Everyone here knows you're a homosexual and you don't hide it too well!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

LACKEY ESM 3LA MOSAMMAH " A NAME WITH A MEANING"

U LACK THE GOOD HUMOUR YA SHATRA [Wink]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Formerly a Lackey,and Moving On Up:
quote:
FORGET TO ASK

Go Lackey gooooooooo

hehe, actually you took that right out of my mouth [Big Grin]

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
FORGET TO ASK

Bass ya magnoon, enta ahbal yallah?

Both you're language & thoughts are so digusting, yuck [Eek!]

NOT CIRCUMCISED
THOUGHT SO
ENTO ILSABAB B2A FE ILLY HAYE7SAL

Member # 10626

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:

YAWN!!! You wouldn't know good humor if it hit you in the face, you el diablo incarnate! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Try to use some better imagination than that (I know it's a little hard for such a tiny-brained creature such as yourself), but, please try harder!! The more you fight back, the more I just laugh at you!! [Big Grin] [Wink] I'm waiting..........!!! [Razz] [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
U LACK THE GOOD HUMOUR YA SHATRA [Wink] [/QB]

Anybody see "good" or even "bad" HUMOR in that at all? [Roll Eyes]

Your, what you call humor, sucks big time ya looser ! [Roll Eyes]

quote:
ENTO ILSABAB B2A FE ILLY HAYE7SAL

Is that some kind of a threat or something? should i be scared? ya mama !
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:

careless mama can cause HIV infection to their gays sons
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

asshole

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
catty i know u don like read but u maylike read this

Circumcision is thought to help protect against HIV because cells under the foreskin are vulnerable to the virus.

Circumcision 'reduces HIV risk'

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

asshole

is it cat bro speaking about assholes [Big Grin] ?
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
thers egypytian song say

" ya ommo ilmettaher roshy ilmal7 saba3 marat"

oh mother of a circumcised son thorw salt 7 times

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
''Circumcision is thought to help protect against HIV because cells under the foreskin are vulnerable to the virus''

Batman, are you sure you're not 12? [Eek!] I have this vision of you, and a few of your gormless friends, huddled round the screen, thinking up incredibly witty [Roll Eyes] (to you) things to write. Once you trawl out some old, ridiculous piece of nonsense, you all celebrate with a 'high five' (well, those of you that can count that high do, the rest just point a few fingers.) [Smile] You should never be let loose on the world...mostly for your own safety. [Eek!]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
thers egypytian song say

" ya ommo ilmettaher roshy ilmal7 saba3 marat"

oh mother of a circumcised son thorw salt 7 times

Hmmm, well it's not quite as catchy as 'Danny Boy' [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] Batty IS Borat.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:

Batman, are you sure you're not 12? [Eek!] [/QB]

hehe....... my 18 year old brother is more mature than that batty boraty [Big Grin]

LOL, batty boraaz [Razz]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com