EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe (Page 58)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  73  74  75   
Author Topic: European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pulp:
THREAD TOPIC: Why does Marc hate whites? Why is he married to a white woman?
Are Marcs forefathers American Anglo-Saxons who couldn’t keep there trousers up.

Marc will you openly admit in this forum that you are married to a European woman?
Yes or No?

^ No, he is too ashamed of what he admits is his 'justified' hypocrisy. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

TO GET BACK TO THE POINT: WHITES FLOODED INTO WESTERN EUROPE FROM THE 5TH CENTURY AD FOLLOWING THE ASSASSINATION OF AETIUS WHO HAD PREVENTED THE GERMANIC TRIBES FROM ADVANCING INTO EUROPE.

-

-

Some geneticists studying the influx of Anglo Saxons into their present lands uphold the genocide story. Research by several genetics teams associated with University College London has concentrated in recent years on proving the wipeout view on the basis of similarities of male Y chromosome gene group frequency between Frisia/north Germany and England. One group states that the close similarities were the result of genocide followed by a social-sexual apartheid that enhanced Anglo-Saxon reproductive success over Celtic.

-

THREAD TOPIC HAS BEEN ABUNDANTLY PROVEN: European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Western Europe

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marc, since you keep on posting the photoshop, which has to do with Y-strs. It's only right that you answer the following. Pray, do tell the board from your understanding of the amplified polymorphisms of ***18 STR loci specific to the human Y chromosome*** , in this study, on a Polish population Y-chromosome, does it indicate that they carry hgA1?

If not(which it doesn't), then why do you keep posting that photoshop spam as if it does?

I am going to continue to post this until it's answered Marc. Might as well get it over with.

quote:

Int J Legal Med. 2005 Sep ;119 (5):303-5 15834734 (P,S,G,E,B)
Polish population study on Y chromosome haplotypes defined by 18 STR loci.

Polymorphism of 18 STR loci specific to the human Y chromosome (DYS19, DYS388 , DYS389I, DYS389II, DYS390 , DYS391, DYS392, DYS393, DYS426, DYS437, DYS438, DYS439, DYS460, GATA H4.1, DYS385 a/b, and YCAII a/b) was evaluated by means of a multiplex (octadecaplex) PCR reaction and capillary electrophoresis in a Polish population sample of 208 unrelated males. A total of 192 different haplotypes and 183 unique haplotypes were identified. The observed haplotype diversity was 0.998, while discrimination capacity was 92.3%. DYS389 was shown to be the most valuable in discrimination of similar haplotypes, whereas DYS388, DYS393, DYS426, and DYS438 did not affect the discrimination power of the multiplex.

-

^^^^Why don't you post this Marc?? Doesn't fit into your agenda?

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

TO GET BACK TO THE POINT: WHITES FLOODED INTO WESTERN EUROPE FROM THE 5TH CENTURY AD FOLLOWING THE ASSASSINATION OF AETIUS WHO HAD PREVENTED THE GERMANIC TRIBES FROM ADVANCING INTO EUROPE.

-

-

Some geneticists studying the influx of Anglo Saxons into their present lands uphold the genocide story. Research by several genetics teams associated with University College London has concentrated in recent years on proving the wipeout view on the basis of similarities of male Y chromosome gene group frequency between Frisia/north Germany and England. One group states that the close similarities were the result of genocide followed by a social-sexual apartheid that enhanced Anglo-Saxon reproductive success over Celtic.

-

THREAD TOPIC HAS BEEN ABUNDANTLY PROVEN: European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Western Europe

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marc

You will not win. You will fail. And even worse
you will only more deeply tarnish the gentleman
your worthy parents raised and trained you to
be. Your father left you a grand legacy and
though you must blaze your own trail you may
consider the way he responded to hecklers and
imitate it. For a man of a certain calibre
silence beats bloodier than brass knuckles.

It is finished.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

Bro al Takruri. I sent this letter to your mail box but it was full. I wrote:

Thanks for your empathy. I realize there is some hypocrisy in my saying that I feel Rasol and company heckle those outside their clique and thereby hamper a free expression of ideas. But, there I go heckling them.

So, the hypocrisy. I condemn them for heckling and now am doing it myself. I am trying to intimidate them to the point that they stop posting disrespectful, off-topic comments.

And I know their strategy of being polite as bait in one post to draw people to respond whereupon they bring out the daggers and stab away as the dialogue unrolls - which is their goal; just to trash people. Hardly more than that.

So, even their innocuous comments I attack trying to get to the point where their tone becomes consistently respectful.

The brass knuckles are off and I'll be hammering away for the rest of my life with them if it takes that long.

I do appreciate your empathy towards to me.

Marc

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marc, since you keep on posting the photoshop, which has to do with Y-strs. It's only right that you answer the following. Pray, do tell the board from your understanding of the amplified polymorphisms of ***18 STR loci specific to the human Y chromosome*** , in this study, on a Polish population Y-chromosome, does it indicate that they carry hgA1?

If not(which it doesn't), then why do you keep posting that photoshop spam as if it does?

I am going to continue to post this until it's answered Marc. Might as well get it over with.

quote:

Int J Legal Med. 2005 Sep ;119 (5):303-5 15834734 (P,S,G,E,B)
Polish population study on Y chromosome haplotypes defined by 18 STR loci.

Polymorphism of 18 STR loci specific to the human Y chromosome (DYS19, DYS388 , DYS389I, DYS389II, DYS390 , DYS391, DYS392, DYS393, DYS426, DYS437, DYS438, DYS439, DYS460, GATA H4.1, DYS385 a/b, and YCAII a/b) was evaluated by means of a multiplex (octadecaplex) PCR reaction and capillary electrophoresis in a Polish population sample of 208 unrelated males. A total of 192 different haplotypes and 183 unique haplotypes were identified. The observed haplotype diversity was 0.998, while discrimination capacity was 92.3%. DYS389 was shown to be the most valuable in discrimination of similar haplotypes, whereas DYS388, DYS393, DYS426, and DYS438 did not affect the discrimination power of the multiplex.

And I'll add this since it's in your photoshop.

-

^^^^Why don't you post this Marc?? Doesn't fit into your agenda?

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the woman I was once married to and who bore my
children was sucking the dick of each of her new
'boyfriends' in plain view of our legitimate children
(my heirs) huddled in the staircase no telling what I'd do!

quote:
Originally posted by rasol:

OJ Simpson has better excuses and deserves more 'empathy' than you.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ rotfl!
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya'll lackeys get off of Marc's nuts.
So he hooked up with a snow bunny.
Plenty of brothers do.
At least he ain't like half of you retards hooking up with or hoping to hook up with Brad Pitt. Ya non-producing, white people repeating fags.
You weaklings will defend whites and their theories harder then whites will defend themselves. LOL

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manup and kick the skank out. If needed pay for a nanny!! "if" he cared for his kids he wouldn't have them living in those conditions. So. . . again .. . more hearsay. The man had no motive.

Getting back to Marc and his Euro wife. Hope this is not BS started by Heru. Like when he posted those pics of white strangers saying I am one of them. Then the gullible ones, ahem, ran with it.

"IF" Marc has a white wife it is probably for the green card/Euro Card. Think about it. He cannot come out and openly say it.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
If the woman I was once married to and who bore my
children was sucking the dick of each of her new
'boyfriends' in plain view of our legitimate children
(my heirs) huddled in the staircase no telling what I'd do!

quote:

OJ Simpson has better excuses and deserves more 'empathy' than you.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
You Americans have no code of honour. You throw
her out for spoiling a meal. For this other thing
you personally do what's neccessary to her. You
Americans call yourselves men but you are ruled
by your children and controlled by your women.
You are all Al Bundy men! Fagh!

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Altk - What is going on here? Suddenly we are self-destructing. All this tribalism coming from you and others. I expect better Sage.

An apology is in order. You said you are African, I thought you meant black. But culturally you seem AA. You know the badlands 28th & Diamond. And yes Hakim is still there, stopped by Brown Sugar last weekend. The area is going through a re-vitalization. The African bros are really helping that effort. Infact they control Woodland Ave.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
BTW I know you are not calling MEEE a Fag. After your beatdown in Homosexuality in Africa by Jo Nogowa. But to each his own but keep it to yourself.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Jew always puts his "Jewness" before his Pan Afrianism. Its no secret. But whats this homosexuality in Africa and Jo Nogowa thing?
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@ Ako. That was an old thread started by the Altk about more than a year ago. The Sage's position was that homosexuality was/is "accepted", which is different to existed, in Africa throughout history. I beleive he drew some correlation to the Greeks and African warrior clans. Jo was a poster that gave him a spanking on the issue. I believe Jo is/was an African. Very knowledgable also. Just as Altk. Got to admit Sage you got a beating on that one.

BTW- Why do you think Prop 8 failed. Homosexuality is NOT an African/Black thing.

rasol
Member # 4592

I think the digression is mostly meant to get Marc off the hook.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I am not sure Marc is on any "hook". You don't know the man's situation. A better strategy would be to rationalize why he had a Euro wife, "if" he did have one.

quote:

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

^ LOL Humor this illiterate talking about others on a hook when he squirms at the mere thought of having to justify his own spamming of trees from his white scholars.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
I am not sure Marc is on any "hook". You don't know the man's situation. A better strategy would be to rationalize why he had a Euro wife, "if" he did have one.

quote:

He's decided to lay low.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Get a sense of humor man. That was all tongue in cheek roorag.

quote:
@ Altk - What is going on here? Suddenly we are self-destructing. All this tribalism coming from you and others. I expect better Sage.

An apology is in order. You said you are African, I thought you meant black. But culturally you seem AA. You know the badlands 28th & Diamond. And yes Hakim is still there, stopped by Brown Sugar last weekend. The area is going through a re-vitalization. The African bros are really helping that effort. Infact they control Woodland Ave.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Nobody's beat me down on anything. The facts on
African homosexuality are available to anyone
doing the research without approaching the topic
from either pro or con personal bias.

"Fagh" is my attempt at writing a sound of disgust;
no more than a comicbook sound effect. Tek it e z.

quote:
BTW I know you are not calling MEEE a Fag. After your beatdown in Homosexuality in Africa by Jo Nogowa. But to each his own but keep it to yourself.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
I understand having an extra Y chromosome makes
reading with comprehension difficult but you can
nowhere quote me saying homosexuality is an
acceptable lifestyle through all Africa. What you
can find is me giving examples from a few societies
that applied homosexuality in military and royal
circumstances. Siwa Oasis however did have man
boy marriages that were once their norm but are
now outlawed.

Homosexuality is a thing in nature that even bugs
and animals practice. That doesn't make it socially
acceptable but it remains a fact of life.

quote:
@ Ako. That was an old thread started by the Altk about more than a year ago. The Sage's position was that homosexuality was/is "accepted", which is different to existed, in Africa throughout history. I beleive he drew some correlation to the Greeks and African warrior clans. Jo was a poster that gave him a spanking on the issue. I believe Jo is/was an African. Very knowledgable also. Just as Altk. Got to admit Sage you got a beating on that one.

BTW- Why do you think Prop 8 failed. Homosexuality is NOT an African/Black thing.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Apology accepted. End of discussion on homo.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
Get a sense of humor man. That was all tongue in cheek roorag.

quote:

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Conclusion:

“These conclusions agree with earlier findings in our laboratory, that intrusion(INVASION) of populations differentiated(EVOLVED) elsewhere has contributed (ADMIXED)an important element to the association between genetics and language in Europe

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I TOLD YOU SO!!!

======================

The authors assumed that populations with large proportions of haplogroup I originated from northern Germany or southern Scandinavia, particularly Denmark and that their ancestors had migrated across the North Sea with Anglo-Saxon migrations and Danish Vikings

Francis Pryor has stated that he "can't see any evidence for bona fide mass migrations after the Neolithic."[20] Historian Malcolm Todd writes, "It is much more likely that a large proportion of the British population remained in place and was progressively dominated by a Germanic aristocracy, in some cases marrying into it.

In 2002 a paper titled "Y Chromosome Evidence for Anglo-Saxon Mass Migration" was published by the Centre for Genetic Anthropology at the University College London in cooperation with Vrije Universiteit and the University of California, Davis claiming direct genetic evidence for population differences between the English and Welsh populations and proposed a model for mass invasion of eastern Great Britain from northern Germany and Denmark

For example, the BBC claimed that the "English and Welsh are races apart" and asserted "that between 50% and 100% of the indigenous population of what was to become England was wiped out" . . . .

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I remember this well.
In fact, I remember some additional comments about the female hole being too large and therefore, he must use ALUM to allow his small part to touch the walls.
Following that, there was much poem reciting the tightness and joys of the male anus.

Tongue in between cheek (SIC), I'm sure.

As the old African American saying goes, All truth is told in jest.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Now I get it.

====

Though naked skin is advantageous for thermoregulation, it exposes the epidermis to destructive levels of UV radiation that can cause sunburn, skin cancer and birth defects resulting from the destruction of the essential vitamin B folate.[18] Consequently strong natural selection in Africa favored increased levels of melanin in the skin, and the hairless Hominina ancestors of modern humans lost their light skin.[18]

The skin of albinos is similar to European and East Asian people's skin in that it is depigmented relative to other populations. However, in white and East Asian people the enzymes that produce melanin are still active and produce relatively small amounts of melanin to provide some coloration to the skin. With albinos, the enzyme that produces melanin is defective, thus they produce virtually no melanin, which produces the palest skin of all humans.[26] Since melanin protects the skin from UV radiation, albinos have no natural protection and their skin is vulnerable to sunlight that can be tolerated by other light-skinned peoples. Furthermore in the presence of more intense levels of UV radiation from the sun, the skin cells of white and East Asian people are able to produce additional amounts of melanin to tan the skin to a darker complexion, providing extra protection, while albinos lack the ability to tan.[27][28] Albinism is very rare. For example, one person in 17,000 in the United States has some type of albinism.[29]

--------------------

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ To be EFFECTIVELY environmentally adapted, European physiology would have adjusted melanin levels WITHOUT trading off immunization, as is true with the INUITS.
This would have meant Europeans would not be susceptible to UV damage in what is supposed to be their native environment, Europe, and their skin cancer incident rate would be near zero as is the case with Native Americans, NATURAL Asians, and Africans.

Also, the paragraph above is incorrect. Those with Albinism can produce low to slightly higher levels of melanin, even able to tan in sunlight. In these cases, they will very likely display other traits of OCA, mainly, poor eyesight or hearing.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Lmao, still with the Inuits I see. The only way Inuits retain melanin is through consumption of a rich Vitamin D diet. Which is why if Inuits stop consuming this diet, develop rickets. ---Fact

Fact: Everyone comes from Africa. Including Europeans, Asians, Oceanic's etc...

Fact:Pale skin of East Asians and Europeans occurred independently and separately from eachother. Meaning not at the same time. Meaning East Asians didn't come from African albinos and neither did Europeans. Meaning Europeans pale skin didn't come from Asians, nor vice versa. The genes were independently evolved in both populations. Except for Africans, Africans don't have these mutations as East Asians and Europeans do.

Fact:Man evolved in the hot African sun as black, to be able to protect themselves from the harmful UV rays, man walked OOA(Out Of Africa) black, as we can see from Oceanic's(Australians, Melanesians etc..). But when humans move into northern latitudes without the intense sunrays, darkskin is a disadvantage since it blocks out the ability to synthesize UV. Under lower UV environments skin has to be lighter to be able to let in UV to allow production of Vitamin through synthesis. This is what pale skin evolved for.

Fact: Pale skin doesn't have to evolve if there is enough Vitamin D in ones diet to allow the melanin levels to stay strong. Clear example of a human population retaining pigmentation under harsh low UV environments are Eskimos.

Fact:Results reveal a clear tendency for the EUP sample to cluster with recent Africans, while LUP and MES samples cluster with recent Europeans. Meaning during early upper paleolithic Europeans were still tropically adapted, but by the late upper paleolithic, Europeans were already becoming cold adapted.

quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledgeiskey:
Allow me to explain this is "laymen" terms. You're clearly speaking upon the pale phenotype of East Asians and Europeans (since you should already know cranio-facially/phenotypically speaking, Africa pretty much covers the world, I won't go into details on that) . This evolution/mutation is a recent adaptation, considering an evolutionary time line. This occurred due to the fact when humans move into northern latitudes need to be lighter skinned in order to allow UV in to produce Vitamin D(since dark skin was evolved to protect from harmful UV, therefore it prevents from absorbing UV to produce Vitamin D).

Early humans as well as early Europeans were hunter gatherers, in a hunter gatherers diet you will find food which contains adequate amounts of Vitamin D, through fish, meats, egg yolks etc... Absorbing enough of this Vitamin D will provide humans with enough Vitamin D to keep their skin dark with no need to be pale, since their receiving the Vitamin D through their diets. A clear example of a human population which consumes adequate amounts of vitamin d and retains melanin, are Eskimos. If you do some research you will notice that an Eskimos diet consists of rich amounts of Vitamin D, and if they would stop eating this diet, Eskimos would develop Vitamin D deficiencies, which surface as rickets, the reason for this is as explained, when humans move to northern latitudes/lower uv environments they aren't receiving as much sun(obviously) and since dark skin protects from harmful UV rays, it blocks out the ability to produce synthesize UV. The sun is one main source of Vitamin D along with diet. So in northern latitudes under a farmers diet(which doesn't provide an individual with adequate amounts of Vitamin D as a hunter gatherers diet would) humans would have to be lighter skinned, as explained, to allow the synthesis of UV for the production of Vitamin D, since dark skin blocks out the sun

Therefore, as explained light skin was evolved to allow the synthesis of Uv for the production of Vitamin d, but remember early Europeans were hunter gatherers, just as Eskimos are/were, so early Europeans retained their melanin levels as well, until agriculture spread. But agriculture /farming didn't spread into Europe until about 8kya with the Neolitic revolution. This new way of living decreased Europeans intake of vitamin D, since a farmers diet is not full with the adequate amounts of Vitamin D that a hunter gatherers fisher/herders diet consists of.

Therefore during this era, Europeans and East Asians evolved pale skin to allow UV in to produce Vitamin D through synthesis.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
^ To be EFFECTIVELY environmentally adapted, European physiology would have adjusted melanin levels WITHOUT trading off immunization, as is true with the INUITS.

I agree with Knowledge, this is an ad nauseum fallacy.

Stop repeating arguments that have already been debunked.

That's what Marc Washington used to do.

And look where that got him, after one year of [hypocritical]clowning, he was publicly humiliated in his own thread, and eventually run off.

Learn from his mistakes.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Originally posted by Knowledgeiskey718:
Lmao, still with the Inuits I see. The only way Inuits retain melanin is through consumption of a rich Vitamin D diet. Which is why if Inuits stop consuming this diet, develop rickets. ---Fact

Fact: Everyone comes from Africa. Including Europeans, Asians, Oceanic's etc...

Fact:Pale skin of East Asians and Europeans occurred independently and separately from eachother. Meaning not at the same time. Meaning East Asians didn't come from African albinos and neither did Europeans. Meaning Europeans pale skin didn't come from Asians, nor vice versa. The genes were independently evolved in both populations. Except for Africans, Africans don't have these mutations as East Asians and Europeans do.

Fact:Man evolved in the hot African sun as black, to be able to protect themselves from the harmful UV rays, man walked OOA(Out Of Africa) black, as we can see from Oceanic's(Australians, Melanesians etc..). But when humans move into northern latitudes without the intense sunrays, darkskin is a disadvantage since it blocks out the ability to synthesize UV. Under lower UV environments skin has to be lighter to be able to let in UV to allow production of Vitamin through synthesis. This is what pale skin evolved for.

Fact: Pale skin doesn't have to evolve if there is enough Vitamin D in ones diet to allow the melanin levels to stay strong. Clear example of a human population retaining pigmentation under harsh low UV environments are Eskimos.

Fact:Results reveal a clear tendency for the EUP sample to cluster with recent Africans, while LUP and MES samples cluster with recent Europeans. Meaning during early upper paleolithic Europeans were still tropically adapted, but by the late upper paleolithic, Europeans were already becoming cold adapted.

quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledgeiskey:
Allow me to explain this is "laymen" terms. You're clearly speaking upon the pale phenotype of East Asians and Europeans (since you should already know cranio-facially/phenotypically speaking, Africa pretty much covers the world, I won't go into details on that) . This evolution/mutation is a recent adaptation, considering an evolutionary time line. This occurred due to the fact when humans move into northern latitudes need to be lighter skinned in order to allow UV in to produce Vitamin D(since dark skin was evolved to protect from harmful UV, therefore it prevents from absorbing UV to produce Vitamin D).

Early humans as well as early Europeans were hunter gatherers, in a hunter gatherers diet you will find food which contains adequate amounts of Vitamin D, through fish, meats, egg yolks etc... Absorbing enough of this Vitamin D will provide humans with enough Vitamin D to keep their skin dark with no need to be pale, since their receiving the Vitamin D through their diets. A clear example of a human population which consumes adequate amounts of vitamin d and retains melanin, are Eskimos. If you do some research you will notice that an Eskimos diet consists of rich amounts of Vitamin D, and if they would stop eating this diet, Eskimos would develop Vitamin D deficiencies, which surface as rickets, the reason for this is as explained, when humans move to northern latitudes/lower uv environments they aren't receiving as much sun(obviously) and since dark skin protects from harmful UV rays, it blocks out the ability to produce synthesize UV. The sun is one main source of Vitamin D along with diet. So in northern latitudes under a farmers diet(which doesn't provide an individual with adequate amounts of Vitamin D as a hunter gatherers diet would) humans would have to be lighter skinned, as explained, to allow the synthesis of UV for the production of Vitamin D, since dark skin blocks out the sun

Therefore, as explained light skin was evolved to allow the synthesis of Uv for the production of Vitamin d, but remember early Europeans were hunter gatherers, just as Eskimos are/were, so early Europeans retained their melanin levels as well, until agriculture spread. But agriculture /farming didn't spread into Europe until about 8kya with the Neolitic revolution. This new way of living decreased Europeans intake of vitamin D, since a farmers diet is not full with the adequate amounts of Vitamin D that a hunter gatherers fisher/herders diet consists of.

Therefore during this era, Europeans and East Asians evolved pale skin to allow UV in to produce Vitamin D through synthesis.

Very good.

I would add:

Independant development of lighter skin is called covergent evolution.

Covergence is generally considered evidence of adaptation.

The potential for variation in skin color with variations in solar radiation, was established in Africa with the early migration of humans into temperate [southern] latitudes.

As with other features - non Africans are developed upon an African genetic background.

IE - European pale skin, is based on original African genes for dark skin, and heavily modified, actually effectively disabled by recent mutation.

Dark skinned non Africans - from Australia to Pacific Islands not *only* have dark skin, but ancient genes devoid of recent mutations found in -all- leucoderms.

They are Blacks because their ancestors were - all humans are descendant from Equatorial Africans, all of whom were Black.

Even the lighter skinned Blacks of parts of Southern Africa have skin color genes -derived from- the skin color genes of darker Blacks.

This variation itself is proof of the environmental basis for skin color variation.

If there is no -downside- for vitamin synthesis due to high melanin levels, then there is no reason for African skin color to vary.

Indeed, there is no reason for tanning at all.

Everyone would be blue black, and stay that way.

^ These facts are reiterrated for anyone who missed them the 1st few dozen times. [Smile]

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
These are all “theories” on how the skin became pale. The only fact is they. .. Europeans. . .are pale.

The only “theory” that matches the facts and data is.

1. Pale skin evolved about 6-12kya. Which corresponds to the end of the LGM. Therefore the “environment” is the most likely the cause. My calculated guess is that these humans were trapped in caves for thousands of years. They probable came out once in a while for food. But they spent most of their time in this dark cold environment(so sad). And of course Nature found a way for them to survive/ adapt ie white skin, light eyes, hairy body, large torso to maintain heat, etc. I believe THIS is the point you guys are missing. It is not ONLY light skin. It is ALL the physical characteristics that enhance these people survival ability in that particular environment. ALL these features converge(can be found) on Northern Europeans but NOT on Southern Europeans or East Asians.

2. If what you said was true. Then southern Europeans would be as pale as Northern European. The pale gene evolved far north, mostly likely with the Scandinavians Y-HG-I peoples. The Southerners remained black “Africans” because their diet was unchanged.

3. These Northerners gradually moved south as the LGM receded.

4. So that refuge Theory is just that .. .a theory. In fact as stated NOT all geneticists agree with it.

The above is the only logical scenario. Mike/Marc says the Eurasian Plains, Meninarmer/EC says an albino African peoples. However the “facts” point to a northern origin for pale skin.

==================

QUOTE from KIK

Fact: Pale skin doesn't have to evolve if there is enough Vitamin D in ones diet to allow the melanin levels to stay strong. Clear example of a human population retaining pigmentation under harsh low UV environments are Eskimos

--------------------

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
These are all “theories” on how the skin became pale. The only fact is they. .. Europeans. . .are pale.

They are ALL theories, many (KIK's adaptation theory as example) not backed by any significant evidence.

We know more than the simple characterization of Europeans being "pale".

We also know that only two groups of peoples on the entire planet contract skin cancer from their severe lack of skin melanin and UV exposure.
These two groups are;

1) Albinos
2) Whites

We also understand that two groups of peoples have their brains and optic nerves wired differently than the rest of the world's populations.
These two groups are;

1) Albinos
2) Whites

From this will can deduce, these two groups are un-naturally mutated and unable to environmentally adapt to any UV exposed region on the planet.

These FACTS are universally accepted and backed by thousands of medical and scientific reports, not unproven speculation presented by those with mis-wired brains.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Maybe I missed it. But what do you mean by “wired” differently. We know they have strange/inhumane habits/tendencies. But this may be a cultural thing. The Euro-Euros vs Euro Americans seem to behave differently. The Euro-Americans seems to be several centuries behind in “human” behavior.

Agreed a cold dark place seems to be the only LOGICAL environment for these adaptive features. This probably occurred living several thousand years in caves during or near to the end of the LGM. This correlates. It cannot be southern Europe because even today the people are dark. They live near the sea, in fact, there diet is similar to native Africans. These southerners were probably still “black”.

So the data confirms the premise of the threads title. Genetics(Y-HG-I) and other biological data (light hair, light eyes, pale skin, extremely hairly, short trunk, small teeth etc) suggest they are definitely new to Western/Southern Europe.

The R* -derive(R1a and R1b), black “Europeans” occupied these lands and they were replaced/mixed with the Germanic (HG-I) people. The percentage of HG-I in South and West Europe matches the Germanic expansion as they moved South and West. Many experts agree with this theory. In addition the “pale” gene most definitely resides elsewhere than the Y-chromosome. That’s why there are “white” women. So once that pale gene “gets into” the population it is difficult rid of since it appears to be a dominant gene set.

Hey Knowledge do your thing. Prove me wrong (and the Steppes right), what is the matching mtDNA HG for Y-HG-I that moved south with the Germanic people.

And, KIK, we are taking ALLLL the adapative features into consideration. Let’s not get into a non-sensical discussion about who is more hairy. We know northern Europeans are more hairy. The discussion should be WHY they are more hairy. Why the East Asians are NOT as hairy. Compare the East Asians vs Northern Europeans trunks. Which is more cold adapted etc etc. Display some originality . . . do a nice chart with overlays and tables. Show me how “smart” you are instead of regurgitating what your “read”. Take that information, process it, and come up with a conclusion.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Wired differently in a mutated, haphazard way due to neuromelanin deficiency in early brain formation stage.
This is not environmental adaptation, but serious DNA defect.
 - '

In men and other vertebrates, neuromelanin is found in the brain stem, the eye and the ear.
Substantia nigra melanin is involved in movement coordination and protection of neurons against oxidative stress being moreover supposed to be instrumental to neuronal death and Parkinson’s disease; in the eye, ocular melanin is devoted to absorption of excessive light; in the ear, in deadening acoustic waves.
In the brain, two mesencephalic areas, the substantia nigra and the locus coeruleus, are rich in melanin in form of granules located in the catecholaminergic neurons, surrounded by a double membrane.
The same neurons, account for 80% of the dopamine in the brain and also contain remarkable concentrations of nor epinephrine. The black dark brown neuromelanin makes the pigmented brain regions appear black. Oxidative degradation studies of neuromelanin, from human substantia nigra (SNM) in comparison to model melanin, showed that the pigment is a mixed-type indole polymer, consisting of benzothiazine and dopamine units in equal amounts. It is chemically different from that of skin melanin formed in the melanocytes, when stimulated by sunlight [3,15]. Electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy (EPR) was showing, that SNM is an atypical melanin, structurally different from synthetic dopamine melanin. Both pigments include, however, an aromatic multilayer graphite-like three dimensional backbone, substituted by aliphatic chains [16]. The graphite-like conformation is common to all synthetic and natural melanin’s, building the base to their bioelectric behaviour. Structurally and functionally, neuromelanin appears to be a more complex pigment, than synthetic dopamine melanin, simply formed via dopamine self oxidation

A low dopamine concentration means smaller amounts of neuromelanin and consequently an
impoverished and in its electric functions deranged substantia nigra
On the other hand, an excessive formation of neuromelanin, through an abnormal dopamine
oxidation, leads to a lack of this neurotransmitter, which in turn upsets dopaminergic functions and eventually kills the neuron.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
That seems pretty serious. Seems like signals from one eye goes to both sides of the brain in a normal person but only to one side with the albinos.

But you are saying Whites are wired the same way?

And what about the half-breeds.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
That seems pretty serious. Seems like signals from one eye goes to both sides of the brain in a normal person but only to one side with the albinos.

Those afflicted with this ocular defect will show symptoms of very poor eyesight at an early age requiring seeing aids (glasses or corrective surgery) with sight in the 20/50 to 20/90 range, or worst. They will also exhibit an optical sensitivity to sunlight called, photophobia requiring those large wrap around sunglasses. They will always seem to be squinting in sunlight.
This genetic defect began in Africans suffering from Albinism. They may have black skin and yellow to blue eyes, or white skin with brown to yellow eye color.

The significance on levels of neuromelanins are their direct connection and interactions with Dopamine.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
So if the Romans looked like this, per Britannica, then a thousand years before they were probably looked like Bantus. Heh! Heh! Heh! Heh!

-

-

-

-

From Encyclopedia Britannica, ====

The portraits were popular among nineteenth and early twentieth century collectors, and this had a tendency to isolate them from their funerary contexts. They were studied by classicists and art historians who, basing their conclusions on details in the paintings such as hairstyles, jewellery and costume, identified the portraits as being those of Greek or Roman settlers who had adopted Egyptian burial customs.

--------------------

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
They look like any admixed African of today to me.
They very likely existed in both Egypt, Rome, and Africa. Originating in Africa.

-
African woman with her child suffering from Albinism

-
Child grows up, mates with an African man and breeds children who APPEAR admixed, but are 100% African.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Yeah. But to prove your point. . . where is the correlation between Whites and Albinos. Yes they have similarities when it comes to light skin. But someone said it is a different gene. What about the "wired" thing. Are Whites wired the same as Albinos per your drawing?

Yes both may be suited to living a sunlight -free environment but that "may be" where the similarity ends.

quote:
quote:

Those afflicted with this ocular defect will show symptoms of very poor eyesight at an early age requiring seeing aids (glasses or corrective surgery) with sight in the 20/50 to 20/90 range, or worst. They will also exhibit an optical sensitivity to sunlight called, photophobia requiring those large wrap around sunglasses. They will always seem to be squinting in sunlight.
This genetic defect began in Africans suffering from Albinism. They may have black skin and yellow to blue eyes, or white skin with brown to yellow eye color.

The significance on levels of neuromelanins are their direct connection and interactions with Dopamine.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Opps quote :"They look like any admixed African of today to me.
They very likely existed in both Egypt, Rome, and Africa. Originating in Africa."

========

go easy Argie!!

But I know what meant to say Meninarmer.

--------------------

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Yeah. But to prove your point. . . where is the correlation between Whites and Albinos. Yes they have similarities when it comes to light skin. But someone said it is a different gene. What about the "wired" thing. Are Whites wired the same as Albinos per your drawing?

Yes both may be suited to living a sunlight -free environment but that "may be" where the similarity ends.

quote:
quote:

The 6-7 gene mutations are the same in whites/Albinos.
4-5 of these genes are ID'ed in teh "Europeans turned white recently" article posted by KIK/Rasol.

Of course, whites today are VERY admixed.
The common traits shared by whites and Albinos are;

-Eye color and ocular defects
-Aversion to sunlight leading to skin cancer
-Low fertility rate in white males, also common in African males with Albinism
-Acoustic sensitivity to subsonic frequencies

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Opps quote :"They look like any admixed African of today to me.
They very likely existed in both Egypt, Rome, and Africa. Originating in Africa."

========

go easy Argie!!

But I know what meant to say Meninarmer.

What I meant to say was;

A person with full Albinism mating with someone who has traits has a 25% probability of breeding a child with strong OCA1/OCA2 Albinism, and a 50% probability of breeding a child with partial OCA2 Albinism traits.
The photo above of the African woman with OCA1/OCA2 Albinism likely mated with an African male with no traits. Her children do not appear to exhibit OCA1 characteristics, but may have OCA2 traits and most certainly are likely carriers.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Now who is BSing who here? [Big Grin] What about the refuge "theory". Where is DJ (and Rasol)when you need him to explain their BS refuge rants.

Hey genious, DJ, hope I don't have to explain the descrepancies.

Y-DNA haplogroup R is believed to have arisen approximately 27,000 years ago in Asia. The two currently defined sublcades are R1 and R2.

Haplogroup R1 is estimated to have arisen during the height of the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM), about 18,500 years ago, most likely in southwestern Asia. The two most common descendant clades of haplogroup R1 are R1a and R1b. R1a is believed to have arisen on the Eurasian Steppe, and today is most frequently observed in eastern Europe and in western and central Asia. R1b is believed to have arisen in southwest Asia and today is most frequently observed in Europe and especially in western Europe, which it entered after the LGM largely in the form of R1b1b2. The Atlantic Modal Haplotype, or AMH, is the most common STR haplotype in haplogroup R1b1b2a.
R2 is most often observed in Asia, especially on the Indian sub-continent and in central Asia.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pulp:
THREAD TOPIC: Why does Marc hate whites? Why is he married to a white woman?
Are Marcs forefathers American Anglo-Saxons who couldn’t keep there trousers up.

Marc will you openly admit in this forum that you are married to a European woman?
Yes or No?

^ It's a legitimate question since he references his father, in effort to generate some faux credibility for his loonie photoshop-clowning claims.

Of coursew by not admiting this, he admits his SHAME at his own hypocrisy, and reveals the self hatred that has driven this thread from day one.

lol. you're busted marc.

all the more reason to rage tantrum, right?

rage on....

-
ROTFLOL

So Marc hates whites so much as the genocidal savages yet he himself is married to a white woman! [Big Grin]

So which is it Marc? You only hate the white man but not the white woman? Or do you just tell yourself that your wife is merely a black woman who suffers from albinism?? [Big Grin]

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Now who is BSing who here? [Big Grin] What about the refuge "theory". Where is DJ (and Rasol)when you need him to explain their BS refuge rants.

Hey genious, DJ, hope I don't have to explain the descrepancies.

Y-DNA haplogroup R is believed to have arisen approximately 27,000 years ago in Asia. The two currently defined sublcades are R1 and R2.

Haplogroup R1 is estimated to have arisen during the height of the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM), about 18,500 years ago, most likely in southwestern Asia. The two most common descendant clades of haplogroup R1 are R1a and R1b. R1a is believed to have arisen on the Eurasian Steppe, and today is most frequently observed in eastern Europe and in western and central Asia. R1b is believed to have arisen in southwest Asia and today is most frequently observed in Europe and especially in western Europe, which it entered after the LGM largely in the form of R1b1b2. The Atlantic Modal Haplotype, or AMH, is the most common STR haplotype in haplogroup R1b1b2a.
R2 is most often observed in Asia, especially on the Indian sub-continent and in central Asia.

why would anyone take what rasolowitz and co. say seriously? lol
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Because unlike YOU what Rasol, I, and other intelligent posters say is not b.s. So keep distorting and miscontruing what Keita says in a pathetic attempt to make it appear as if you are somehow winning your null argument! [Big Grin]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So if the Romans looked like this, per Britannica, then a thousand years before they were probably looked like Bantus. Heh! Heh! Heh! Heh!

-

-

-

-

From Encyclopedia Britannica, ====

The portraits were popular among nineteenth and early twentieth century collectors, and this had a tendency to isolate them from their funerary contexts. They were studied by classicists and art historians who, basing their conclusions on details in the paintings such as hairstyles, jewellery and costume, identified the portraits as being those of Greek or Roman settlers who had adopted Egyptian burial customs.

^ That's partially correct. The portraits represent the children of Colonial Greco-Romans who intermarried with local native Egyptians!

Your argument that Greco-Romans were themselves 'black' is not only ridiculous but runs counter to Marc's belief that Julius Caesar (a Roman) committed genocide against blacks. LOL

By the way, Indo-European is a linguistic group NOT a population. Which is why the oldest populations in Europe today who do NOT speak Indo-European languages are still white, whereas there are groups in India who speak Indo-European languages but are not white.

As usual, your stupidity is unimaginable and apparenlty your mentor Marc can't help you now.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Didn't we explore these portraits before? What
were those threads? Alive, this is a job for you.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Indeed, and you would think as many times as we've explained what or who those portraits depict that they would need no more explanation. But as usual it is only the idiot trolls that resurrect these issues with nonsense.
  This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  73  74  75   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com