EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Goodbye everyone (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Goodbye everyone
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ A Camel Humpin Turk, who takes the moniker of a Sicilian-born American mobster - you KNOW this boy has identity and projection issues.

Charles "Lucky" Luciano (born Salvatore Lucania; November 24, 1897 – January 26, 1962) was a Sicilian-born American mobster. Luciano is considered the father of modern organized crime and the mastermind of the massive postwar expansion of the international heroin trade. He was the first official boss of the modern Genovese crime family.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^ A Camel Humpin Turk, who takes the moniker of a Sicilian-born American mobster - you KNOW this boy has identity and projection issues.

Charles "Lucky" Luciano (born Salvatore Lucania; November 24, 1897 – January 26, 1962) was a Sicilian-born American mobster. Luciano is considered the father of modern organized crime and the mastermind of the massive postwar expansion of the international heroin trade. He was the first official boss of the modern Genovese crime family.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] somebody is mad!!
read about the Sicilian history and the influence of the Arabs and the northern Africans (non blacks [Big Grin] )http://www.grifasi-sicilia.com/arabsnormans.html
Oh, even if i was turk i would have been to proud, Turks have a very great history and they always ruled [Big Grin] they conquered most of the world! something to be proud of [Wink]
Also you must know that the word "MAFIA" is Arabic.

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
You're not racist?? i thought the whole thread was about you and your buddies!!!!

This thread is about Kemp being butthurt over losing his debates to myself and others. He knows when he's been beat.

Accusing us of racism is nothing but projection.

I'm not the one using racial slurs and posting racist cartoons.

I haven't made a single racist comment on this board and if I have provide a link and quote.

You on the other hand are an attention whoring troll who makes racist comments every chance they get.

"Chicken and Watermeelllllon!!!! [Big Grin] "

Loser.

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Attention whoring like chrome rims and ugly loud music in the street???
do you people have any kind of intelligence?
don't mess with my EGYPT i leave you alone!!
search for identity somewhere else!!

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You rely on stereotypes and generalizations because you cannot criticize a person for something they've actually done.

Racism is a collectivist mindset. You try to make others feel inferior about themselves because in reality you are insecure about yourself as a person.

Who is messing with your Egypt? Egypt and its history don't belong to you.

There are Egyptians on this board who identify as Black and agree with the research being posted here.

If you do not agree with the research then try to refute it in a civil manner. Acting like an immature asshole doesn't get you anywhere. Your antics aren't bothering me. To me you're just a clown. Someone to be pointed and laughed at, never to be taken seriously until they grow up and dispense with their childish behavior.

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus:
You rely on stereotypes and generalizations because you cannot criticize a person for something they've actually done.

Racism is a collectivist mindset. You try to make others feel inferior about themselves because in reality you are insecure about yourself as a person.

Who is messing with your Egypt? Egypt and its history don't belong to you.

There are Egyptians on this board who identify as Black and agree with the research being posted here.

If you do not agree with the research then try to refute it in a civil manner. Acting like an immature asshole doesn't get you anywhere. Your antics aren't bothering me. To me you're just a clown. Someone to be pointed and laughed at, never to be taken seriously until they grow up and dispense with their childish behavior.

Man how can i take you seriously if you carry your master's last name?????
a** hole is civil, yes maybe in your people's book! and what research?? done by black scholars??
naaaah, thank you

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you know Morpheus has a slavemaster's last name? For all you know he could have an African surname.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7090 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
Man how can i take you seriously if you carry your master's last name?????
a** hole is civil, yes maybe in your people's book! and what research?? done by black scholars??
naaaah, thank you

Stop acting like a racist asshole and I'll stop treating you like one and calling you one.

Plenty of research posted on Egyptsearch has been done by White scholars. Like I said if you disagree with it provide counter sources. But noone is going to respect some racist clown who trolls the board desperately seeking attention.

I couldn't care less about what you think of me. I only care about the opinions of people I respect.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
I don't seek attention, i'm egyptian, i carry egyptian passport and the name of the board is "EGYPT search" not "Shquel and Shameeka search"
i belong here NOT you!!! Now when you start running good posters off here then you need to know what time it is.
Now, A** hole is a name calling, we all know how low you are while you're trying hard to portrait yourself as somebody you're not!
You people are lairs and bunch or crying babies, you give yourself all the rights in the world to disrespect people and when someone puts you in check they are automatically racist!! grow up!

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morpheus,for everyone of these loser trolls^^ that leaves we gain five.and yes Egypt is yours Kemet was not if you are hell bent on de-Africanizing them and making them into Amau...and chicken I can't get enough of it(boycotting KFC though)...Watermellion I thought they grew that fruit in Kemet and Egypt...and polyrytheme sound beats single wind note and a tambourine any day. And TO Kemp I SAY WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG.BTW shaved heads that's a very Black thang see Kemites and Massai and numerous folks all over AFRICA.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
I don't seek attention, i'm egyptian, i carry egyptian passport and the name of the board is "EGYPT search" not "Shquel and Shameeka search"
i belong here NOT you!!! Now when you start running good posters off here then you need to know what time it's.
Now, A** hole is a name calling, we all know how low you are while you're trying hard to portrait yourself as somebody you're not!
You people are lairs and bunch or crying babies, you give yourself all the rights in the world to disrespect people and when someone puts you in check they are automatically racist!! grow up

What's wrong, did I strike a nerve?

The only crybaby here is you. Take responsibility for your actions for a change.

I am calling you an attention whore and an asshole because that is what you are. You behave a certain way and you are going to get a certain response.

For an Egyptian you sure do sound like a typical White American racist.

"Chicken and Watermelon!!!!!! [Big Grin] "

Are you sure your passport doesn't have a bald eagle on it? Maybe you've been hanging out on too many White Supremacist message boards.

If you really are an Egyptian you should stop making a fool of yourself acting like a White racist. White racists think that modern Egyptians are the mongrelized descendants Nordic Pharaohs with Semites and Negroids and that Egypt is a 3rd World country because modern Egyptians are less intelligent than their ancient ancestors.

Is that the type of people you look up to?

Pathetic.

Get a grip on reality.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky Luciano - When Umayyad Caliph Umar II (reigned 717-720), foolishly decreed that his discontented mawali (non-Arab Muslims) should be placed on the same footing with all true Arab Muslims, without respect to nationality. This decree allowed Turks, Greeks, and other Eurasians to fully assimilate into the Muslim brotherhood.

With that, he unknowingly placed all that the Black civilizations in North Africa and the middle east, had ever created, in the hands of your people. (As you know, your people would soon usurp the Arabs and take their identity, just as you try to steal the identities of the Berbers, Egyptians, Mesopotamians, and Persians.

Even after their fall, Blacks continued to invent and excel. They created the Gun for you. They created the Steam Engine for you. They created the Windmill for you. They created Gun powder for you (India).

But yet your people couldn't figure out how to properly use these things. It would be hundreds of years before your full-White brethren in northern Europe would be able to figure it out, and start their "Industrial revolution".

In the meantime, because your people could not figure out how to use the gifts of the Black man, your people continued to decline. Today Egypt cannot feed itself, and depends on aid from other countries to survive. The same would be true for ALL the former Black Empires if it were not for OIL!

Turkey - the one case where your people call themselves by their TRUE name. Cannot gain acceptance in the EU because it is considered too backward. Ya, I love what you have done with all that the Black man has given you.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
i belong here NOT you!!! Now when you start running good posters off here then you need to know what time it's.
You people are lairs and bunch or crying babies, you give yourself all the rights in the world to disrespect people and when someone puts you in check they are automatically racist!! grow up

What's wrong, did I strike a nerve?

The only crybaby here is you. Take responsibility for your actions for a change.

I am calling you an attention whore and an asshole because that is what you are. You behave a certain way and you are going to get a certain response.

For an Egyptian you sure do sound like a typical White American racist.

"Chicken and Watermelon!!!!!! [Big Grin] "

Are you sure your passport doesn't have a bald eagle on it? Maybe you've been hanging out on too many White Supremacist message boards.

If you really are an Egyptian you should stop making a fool of yourself acting like a White racist. White racists think that modern Egyptians are the mongrelized descendants Nordic Pharaohs with Semites and Negroids and that Egypt is a 3rd World country because modern Egyptians are less intelligent than their ancient ancestors.

Is that the type of people you look up to?

Pathetic.

Get a grip on reality.

Look who is talking about insecurity [Big Grin] Ignorant, you wouldn't even know what's like to be an Egyptian! you can type and carry on, the whole world respects us and they know who we are, millions of people come to Egypt and love us as people not as history!!, we contribute a lot to this world's knowledge, people like Ahmed Zweil, Farouk Elbaz, Mostafa Mosharafa, Magdy Yaacub, Mostafa elsayed and many many more who are living prove of the continuation of our genius ancestors and they are NOT blacks!! i can also say that i can walk safely at night in places like St. Petersburg without being afraid of getting killed.
I dare you can live anywhere else in the world!!
your feelings would be hurt every day!!!

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
Ignorant, you wouldn't even know what's like to be an Egyptian! you can type and carry on, the whole world respects us and they know who we are, millions of people come to Egypt and love us as people not as history!!, we contribute a lot to this world's knowledge, people like Ahmed Zweil, Farouk Elbaz, Mostafa Mosharafa, Magdy Yaacub, Mostafa elsayed and many many more who are living prove of the continuation of our genius ancestors and they are NOT blacks!! i can also say that i can walk safely at night in places like St. Petersburg without being afraid of getting killed.

I've never heard of them. The only Egyptian the average American has heard of is Anwar Sadat. We're very Americentric over here.

But you need to work on your reading comprehension. I was not insulting modern Egyptians I was telling you what White racists whom you emulate think of modern Egypt.

I'm sure that there are plenty of productive Egyptians just as there are African-Americans.

But the question is what kind of person are YOU?

You troll internet message boards spewing racist garbage. That doesn't make you look like a good person at all. It makes you look like an immature racist asshole.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Again you use this "Racist" word a lot, you wore it out!!!!
You never heard of "Ahmed Zewail"??the winner of the 1999 Nobel prize in chemistry?? i bet if he was black you'd have known him! but too bad you guys can't go that far anyway!
http://www.zewail.caltech.edu/
and read about Frouk Elbaz:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farouk_El-Baz
last but not least, read about Mosharafa
http://www.reference.com/browse/Moustafa+Mosharafa

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
Again you use this "Racist" word a lot, you wore it out!!!!
You never heard of "Ahmed Zewail"??the winner of the 1999 Nobel prize in chemistry?? i bet if he was black you'd have known him! but too bad you guys can't go that far anyway!
http://www.zewail.caltech.edu/

I don't keep up with Nobel Prize winners. I doubt the average American does. Perhaps that was a big thing for Egyptians. If so good for you but there's your insecurity streak rearing its ugly head again.

Why do you feel the need to insult Black people and tell them what they can't do? African-Americans have been told they couldn't do this and that for decades and have consistently proved the White racist establishment wrong to the point where that establishment was destroyed and now even the office of the President of the United States, the most powerful position in the world has been proven to be obtainable by African-Americans.

Yes, I called you a racist and I'm going to keep calling you a racist until you stop making racist comments and apologize for your degenerate behavior.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Apologize??
MAYBE when hell freezes over?
You lie about my ancestors you need to apologize big time.
And you don't keep up with prize winners because you're busy digging in racial issues and cause your feelings to get hurt.
YOU proved you could do what? run for the office and become a president?? are you stupid???
Obama became president because of the white voters!

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
I haven't made up any lies about your ancestors. If you disagree with the research I've posted go ahead and try to refute it. This message board welcomes open discussion.
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
I haven't made up any lies about your ancestors. If you disagree with the research I've posted go ahead and try to refute it. This message board welcomes open discussion.

You already know you are full of lies, none of what you've represented so far is considered as a solid evidence, you rely on pictures and black scholar's researches and attack those who prove you're wrong like Zahi Hawas, he is a well respected archeologist go ahead and discredit him.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unlucky luciano,you show up on this board defending a white supremecist who post pics of a fellow human being lynched and burn to DEATH to the cheers of white people standing around and he himself was gloating about it...that's the kind of people you want to share idology with? remember this and remember it well..if you are the lightest possible Egyptian...to them you are unworthy and suspect of having in their mind of having nigroid genes to be cleansed when the time is right.In our community we have extremely light-skinned folks such as Walter White...who went undercover and infiltrate kkk meetings 47 times..because he knew that if the core of the kkk had it's way back in the 30tes he along with his darker skinned brothers would be lynched,burned or returned to slavery.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
YOU proved you could do what? run for the office and become a president?? are you stupid???
Obama became president because of the white voters!

He won because he worked hard to become a successful politician and when the opportunity presented himself put together a brilliant campaign to win the election. It's quite an accomplishment to be as successful as he's been.

quote:
You already know you are full of lies, none of what you've represented so far is considered as a solid evidence, you rely on pictures and black scholar's researches and attack those who prove you're wrong like Zahi Hawas, he is a well respected archeologist go ahead and discredit him.

Zahi Hawass hasn't proven anything. He's only given his opinion.

The scholarly research we've presented is solid evidence. Just because you refuse to accept it doesn't change that fact.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Unlucky luciano,you show up on this board defending a white supremecist who post pics of a fellow human being lynched and burn to DEATH to the cheers of white people standing around and he himself was gloating about it...that's the kind of people you want to share idology with? remember this and remember it well..if you are the lightest possible Egyptian...to them you are unworthy and suspect of having in their mind of having nigroid genes to be cleansed when the time is right.In our community we have extremely light-skinned folks such as Walter White...who went undercover and infiltrate kkk meetings 47 times..because he knew that if the core of the kkk had it's way back in the 30tes he along with his darker skinned brothers would be lynched,burned or returned to slavery.

You narrow minded people don't understand that i'm not defending the white race here i'm sure they can defend themselves, i didn't see any white supremest comments here yet, the only racial remarks and slurs i saw were from you people! i'm here because i'm sick and tired of you relating yourself badly to Egypt and making up lies, now if you have a very low self esteem for being black and think the whole world is out to get ya including "white racists" it's not my fault, maybe you can change that??
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Boys, you haven't been listening.

Lucky wants us, and the rest of the world, to accept his (and the Turks in general) assumption of the North African and middle eastern Black identities, but without calling them Black.

In their warped minds, the fact that they are directly traceable to Central Asia is of no consequence. They are in Egypt, so therefore they ARE Egyptian. He, like Hawass is a sicko, ignore him, like he conveniently ignored my last post.

Got Ya Camel Humper - ya can't get away from that, can you.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Camel humper is better than to look like an ape isn't?
Keep it up, i got more, don't you cry ok?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
I did not say you are defending the white race...but you are in fact defending a white supremicist...I count amongst my friends people who are white,people who are Asian of all sorts,people who are Arabs and light skinned Amazight and Dark skinned Africans of all types including Egyptians light and dark...as for me..I am not relating myself to Egyptians or Kemites but I am relating Kemites to Africans in general,I am quite satisfied maybe too self-satisfied with my local Jamaican culture..but I am a cultural tourist and I do investigate cultures that is African and cultures that are non African...after-all I am currently residing in Japan.As far as African cultures go the more I study the more I find common links through the contintent including Kemet.
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
I did not say you are defending the white race...but you are in fact defending a white supremicist...I count amongst my friends people who are white,people who are Asian of all sorts,people who are Arabs and light skinned Amazight and Dark skinned Africans of all types including Egyptians light and dark...as for me..I am not relating myself to Egyptians or Kemites but I am relating Kemites to Africans in general,I am quite satisfied maybe too self-satisfied with my local Jamaican culture..but I am a cultural tourist and I do investigate cultures that is African and cultures that are non African...alter-all I am currently residing in Japan.As far as African cultures go the more I study the more I find common links through the contintent including Kemet.

Good for you...just keep Egypt out of it!
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Lucky Luciano: said>Good for you...just keep Egypt out of it!

That's Impossible you can't separate Kemet from the rest of Africa It is hardly possible to do so in the case of modern Egypt. and if you mean modern Egypt well yes I can oblige you.. but cannot do so interms of Kemet. A people with a fully intergrated inter-African culture.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lucky Luciano - Just curious.

When your people go to the Museum in Cairo, an see statues of people like these. How does your minds rationalize that you are the same as them?

What I mean, is that they don't look anything like the Turkic Fool at the bottom. So how do your people handle it?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
How about Gabon? or Kenya? [Smile]
they have the same skin tone and facial features as you..
Please look here:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/ramses%20mummy/rach169/RamsesII.jpg
does he look like you?
he doesn't look like a black man to me [Smile]
black man with a straight hair like James Brown [Smile]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I show you life-like statues, and you show me a dried up Mummy of who-knows-who, and you claim that he looks like you? Okay fine by me, you look like a dried up Mummy. But the statues look like me!
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Just to respond to the photos you just posted, again no prove, as i have seen many white Americans, and many Asians specially Philippinos have flat noses and big lips, you see the same features almost in all races, also don't forget that some of them in early dynasties married their own siblings, what you may think is a clear evidence to you could be a birth imperfection!
and quite frankly i don't see any black features in any of those pictures!! those are PICTURES of STATUES, NOT DNA!!!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
He he, Okay.

But you are still not out of the woods yet.

How about the DNA that proves that you are a Turk, and that the Turks came from Central Asia in the early part of the current era.

I mean that your people couldn't be in BOTH places at the same time.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
[Big Grin]
If you can prove i'm Turk than i will be as proud, anything but black!!

--------------------
"Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are people wasting time arguing with a nut Like luciano.

He is about as clueless as simple girl. Calling those statues of Ancient Kemet non black is some of the dumbest things I have heard on Egyptsearch. You can't take these people seriously. I guess this pic is also Non African:

-

Really people who look at African Statues and claims them as non-African are just fooling themselves. I have never heard statues of Africans being called any thing but Africans only on this forum. Pathetic.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Mike I found out while pics can assist the willfully blind will refused to see,so it's better to combine that with culture...Lucky explain the Ws Secpter found in Kemet and all over East Africa...the Head rest found in Kemet and all over Africa...The King as rainmaker found in Kemet and all over Africa..the reverence for Cattle found in Kemet and all over Africa...where was God's land lucky...where was the lands of the ancestors...where was Kemet's first nome what was it called where was it located?? on what continent is and where is..the basis of Mdu NTR to be found. Why are Kemites Tropically adapted? what does that mean anyways?

Oh one more thing you are right some Asians do share such features but the only thing is Kemet was not in the Phillipeans.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
Mike I found out while pics can assist the willfully blind will refused to see,so it's better to combine that with culture...Lucky explain the Ws Secpter found in Kemet and all over East Africa...the Head rest found in Kemet and all over Africa...The King as rainmaker found in Kemet and all over Africa..the reverence for Cattle found in Kemet and all over Africa...where was God's land lucky...where was the lands of the ancestors...where was Kemet's first nome what was it called where was it located?? on what continent is and where is..the basis of Mdu NTR to be found. Why are Kemites Tropically adapted? what does that mean anyways?

You can use this bologna with your own people...Keep searching for identity, you people are not standing on a solid ground and you're doubting your own belief. Pictures, pictures and more pictures, boring! please prove with a crucial scientific evidence that EGYPT was black!
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Man you are lucky...(pun intended)that I cannot post pic...so if any of you fellas out there please throw up aome pics of the ws-secpter,and others found all over east Africa..and also the head rests common in kemet and the rest of Africa..I know DJ has some but anyone else will do. And lucky I told you before i have an identity...I AM JAMAICAN [Big Grin]
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Why are people wasting time arguing with a nut Like luciano.

He is about as clueless as simple girl. Calling those statues of Ancient Kemet non black is some of the dumbest things I have heard on Egyptsearch. You can't take these people seriously. I guess this pic is also Non African:

-

Really people who look at African Statues and claims them as non-African are just fooling themselves. I have never heard statues of Africans being called any thing but Africans only on this forum. Pathetic.

Peace

That's because the forums you go to are BROTHAS [Big Grin]
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
Man you are lucky...(pun intended)that I cannot post pic...so if any of you fellas out there please throw up aome pics of the ws-secpter,and others found all over east Africa..and also the head rests common in kemet and the rest of Africa..I know DJ has some but anyone else will do. And lucky I told you before i have an identity...I AM JAMAICAN [Big Grin]

More pictures???
This is funny as hell [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take your bloodclat to Uzebekistan my Turky Luciano! Take it there right now...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Don't you all be mad,
please look at this very African looking guy [Smile]
http://gallery.nen.gov.uk/gallery_images/0709/0000/0175/dscf0838_mid.jpg
[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
[Big Grin]
If you can prove i'm Turk than i will be as proud, anything but black!!

He he, Okay Lucky.

But a final thought before I sign off:

If you look like Hawass or any other Turk in Turkey, North Africa, or the middle east. You are maybe 1/2, 1/4, 1/8/, 1/16 Black. So what do you say to your father, grandfather, greatgrandfather etc?

In case you don't know, un-mixed Turks are just as White as the Albinos in the North. See Turk below.

So like it said, what do you say to your fathers? He he.

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky Luciano

The forums I go to is about FACTS. You waste your time attacking Blacks on this forum. The more you attack, the more come and put you into your place. You think because you come from Egypt you can tell blacks to leave Egypt alone? Your as shameful and as much of a loser like Kemp. If you know anything about Ancient Kemet, tell me what these FACTS mean to you:

Ancient Egyptian as an African Language, Egypt as an African Culture

Christopher Ehret
Professor of History, African Studies Chair
University of California at Los Angeles

Ancient Egyptian civilization was, in ways and to an extent usually not recognized, fundamentally African. The evidence of both language and culture reveals these African roots.

The origins of Egyptian ethnicity lay in the areas south of Egypt.

Sir Alan Gardiner:
These were long-headed-dolicocephalic is the learned term-and below even medium stature, but Negroid features are often to be observed. Whatever may be said of the northerners, it is safe to describe the dwellers in Upper Egypt as of essentially African stock , a character always retained despite alien influences brought to bear on them from time to time." (pg. 392; Egypt of the Pharaohs 1966)

X-ray Atlas of the Royal Mummies (Chicago: University of Chicago, 1980).

Courtesy of James Harris and Edward Wente:

In terms of head shape, the XVIV and XX dynasties look more like the early Nubian skulls from the mesolithic with low vaults and sloping, curved foreheads.The XVII and XVIII dynasty skulls are shaped more like modern Nubians with globular skulls and high vaults.

The people who bear the greatest resemblence to the ancient Egyptians, at present, are the Nubians; and next are the Abyssinians;
page 530

Edward Lane
Manners and Customs of the Modern Egyptians

The period when sub-Saharan Africa was most influential in Egypt was a time when neither Egypt, as we understand it culturally, nor the Sahara, as we understand it geographically, existed. Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north. The culture of Upper Egypt, which became dynastic Egyptian civilization, could fairly be called a Sudanese transplant. Encyclopedia of Precolonial Africa, by Joseph O. Vogel, AltaMira Press, Walnut Creek, California (1997), pp. 465-472

Determination of optimal rehydration, fixation and staining methods for histological and
immunohistochemical analysis of mummified soft tissues

A-M Mekota1, M Vermehren2

Biotechnic & Histochemistry 2005, 80(1): 7_/13

"Materials and methods
In 1997, the German Institute for Archaeology headed an excavation of the tombs of the nobles in Thebes-West, Upper Egypt. At this time, three types of tissues were sampled from different mummies: meniscus (fibrocartilage), skin, and placenta. Archaeological findings suggest that the mummies dated from the New Kingdom (approximately
1550_/1080 BC)..... The basal epithelial cells were packed with melanin as expected for specimens of Negroid origin."

"There is now a sufficient body of evidence from modern studies of skeletal remains to indicate that the ancient Egyptians, especially southern Egyptians, exhibited physical characteristics that are within the range of variation for ancient and modern indigenous peoples of the Sahara and tropical Africa. In general, the inhabitants of Upper Egypt and Nubia had the greatest biological affinity to people of the Sahara and more southerly areas." (Nancy C. Lovell, " Egyptians, physical anthropology of," in Encyclopedia of the Archaeology of Ancient Egypt, ed. Kathryn A. Bard and Steven Blake Shubert, ( London and New York Routledge, 1999) pp 328-332)

The nature of the body plan was also investigated by comparing the intermembral, brachial, and crural indices for these samples with values obtained from the literature. No significant differences were found in either index through time for either sex. The raw values in Table 6 suggest that Egyptians had the “super-Negroid” body plan described by Robins (1983). Sonia Zakrzewski (2003)

"On the Origin of the Egyptians. Recent work on skeletons and DNA suggests that the people who settled in the Nile valley, like all of humankind, came from somewhere south of the Sahara; they were not (as some nineteenth-century scholars had supposed) invaders from the North." Mary Lefkowitz

Now tell the forum how these FACTS are wrong or right.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Not that I believe you're actually interested in our research because I know you're just a troll but I'll give you the oppurtunity to respond to these sources.

Check out this essay and provide counter sources for anything you disagree with:

The Geographical Origins and Population Relationships of Early Ancient Egyptians

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Yes more pics but in this case you can't casually play subjective blindness as it involves cultural objects not what you think one race may lool like vis a vis another.
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Black junk [Big Grin]
please guys listen to this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbMbAuAgmU i've got to work in the morning, you can sit here and argue with yourselves because this is what you're all good at, talk and talk, and live off welfare!!
DREAM ON [Big Grin]
Good night and don't let the SCARAB bite your black asses [Big Grin]

AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky Luciano where do u think Humans come from. Do u agree with science when they say all Humans come from Africa/Blackafricans. If historians,egyptologist,lingustics,and other academics come to the conclusion that Ancient Egypt was a African civilization why would u be offended by that do u have a problem with africans.

Risalat mufakharat al-sudan 'ala al-bidan

Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbMbAuAgmU
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Like this Luciano Much better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvcaHj8sGJw
and iam willing to bet that quite a few folks here are in Uni,Got well paid Jobs,or own their businesses [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com