EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Goodbye everyone (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Goodbye everyone
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kemp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am leaving this once great website. It has become overrun by black afrocentric racist like morpheous, djenuti and whatabox. This website was at it's best when white nord, evil euro and other pro-white people were posting. I originally came here because some one I was debating keep copying and pasting all of your arguments so I decided to come here and deal with you all myself. I just can't take this afrocentric nutcasing anymore so I'm leaving the site.

Also I am not the "real" Arthur Kemp I thought I made that clear when I first started posting here.

Fairwell

Posts: 131 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see that we have broken your spirit, Kemp.

Beating down racists in debate is fun. [Big Grin]

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People like Morpheus deloight is calling anyone who does not agree with them a racist. In fact, they themselves are the real racist. This site is like a UFO or Haunted House site. It is remarkable how stupid grown, literate men can be when they become consumed by ideology.
At first I woundered if this crazy, demented view of world history promoted by many here was a breakdown in our educational system. Since I do not run into it anywhere else it has to be considered an abberation.

Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone with common sense would call someone who uses racial slurs and posts racist cartoons a racist, Professor. You're a good one to talk about ideology considering the far-right lunacy you endorse such as Genetic Determinism. Don't think I've forgotten about your support for the theory that Blacks are intellectually inferior to Whites.

That's what this is all about. Most of the people who argue against a Black African Egypt do so because they have disparaging perceptions of Black people. Black Ancient Egyptians are inconsistent with their ideology.

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morpheus, Some of the stuff posted here is among the most ignorant babble I have ever heard in my life. You know, the man in the insane asylum thinks the world is normal inside his own head. That is literally where many of you are on this board.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirInfamous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We know you are not Arthur Kemp because the real Arthur Kemp is a complete retard.

farewell.

Posts: 143 | From: The United States Of America (sadly) | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirInfamous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AmericanPatriot,

Some of these posters are quite insane (Marc Washington and Clide Winters for example)

But some of the other ones..from what I can tell are pretty intelligent. Rasol, MindOverMatter, Charlie Bass, etc.

There are 2 types of "Afrocentrics"...the ones who think The Olmecs, Socrates, the Vikings, ancient Chinese, etc were all black.

And there are other ones that just realize there has been alot of bigotry in the history of Western scholarship (Today, this bigotry has faded tremendously of course, but just go read the stuff from the 19th century and you will see what I mean.

Posts: 143 | From: The United States Of America (sadly) | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus:
Anyone with common sense would call someone who uses racial slurs and posts racist cartoons a racist, Professor. You're a good one to talk about ideology considering the far-right lunacy you endorse such as Genetic Determinism. Don't think I've forgotten about your support for the theory that Blacks are intellectually inferior to Whites.

That's what this is all about. Most of the people who argue against a Black African Egypt do so because they have disparaging perceptions of Black people. Black Ancient Egyptians are inconsistent with their ideology.

Black ancient egyptians? in your dreams!!
I don't even know why somebody like him has to leave the forum because of a stupid racist person like yourself who sees everything black!!
GET THIS: BLACKS ARE NOT CAPABLE OF ESTABLISHING AN ORGANIZED STATE!!! let a lone a civilization such as the egyptian one! you don't have to believe me, look at the hundreds of the african nations, what have they done?? "0"
You aint got it... sorry!!

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
quote:
Anyone with common sense would call someone who uses racial slurs and posts racist cartoons a racist, Professor. You're a good one to talk about ideology considering the far-right lunacy you endorse such as genetic determinism Genetic Determinism. Don't think I've forgotten about your support for the theory that Blacks are intellectually inferior to Whites.

I beleive in genetic determinism..to a certain level.

There have been studies that link Shyness, depression, IQ, to genetics.

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
The fact that there is a lot of bigotry in the world, past and present, should not impact someone's view of scholarship. When you say there are posters here that are capable I would agree, many are. There is a difference between being capable in terms of literacy and adopting a crazy ideology. Almost none of these guys THINK like a historian. Most here are out to prove a point, historians are not.
Most are seriously misguided on european history. I have heard some of the most outlandish views on this baord that i have heard anywhere. When Doug says western civ is 200 years old he puts himself in the same catagory as the guy who claims the moon shots were faked in Hollywood.
These guys seriously believe that they are different from Stormfront but they are not. All we have is opposite ends of the same irrational racist extremism.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SirInfamous:

I think it greatly depends on them
Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
he didn't say that so called Western Civilization is only 200 years old, he said that the notion of "The West" and their being a continuous "western civilization" is only around 200 years old.

Do you think the Romans called themselves "Westerners"??? Or thought they had anything in common with the illiterate people of the British Isles at the time? lol

Western Civilization is an arbitrary phrase. Did you know that the Western Allies in WW2 did not consider the Germans as "Westerners" and refereed to them as "Huns". They said that they were fighting to "save western civilization" against the "evil nazis". Meanwhile the Germans themselves said the same thing about the Soviets who they called "Inferior Eastern Hordes", and they thought they were fighting to "save the west" from the Perils of communism.

And NATO does not consider the Russians to be part of "the West".

So what exactly is "The west"?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come-on Khempie, don't be like that. You came here full of White nonsense, and you got your ass kicked. Not by say-so, but by scientific fact, whether it be by data or artifact. So why don't you be the one White person who tells the truth, and admit it.

SirInfamous - who said that the Vikings were Black? Na, you can have them; to me they epitomize the White Race and its advancement.

Brutish, illiterate, talentless, ungroomed, White People, who murdered and stole everything that they ever had.

I believe that it's White people who claim that Socrates was half Black.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Come-on Khempie, don't be like that. You came here full of White nonsense, and you got your ass kicked. Not by say-so, but by scientific fact, whether it be by data or artifact. So why don't you be the one White person who tells the truth, and admit it.

SirInfamous - who said that the Vikings were Black? Na, you can have them; to me they epitomize the White Race and its advancement.

Brutish, illiterate, talentless, ungroomed, White People, who murdered and stole everything that they ever had.

And according to your people JESUS was black too!!
Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kem Asaru
Member # 16815

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kem Asaru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new to this forum, and from what i have read by Kemp, evil euro,and the likes, were debated,and basically smashed for what they truly are individuals who help to continue in the perpetuation of euro centric racism. and that is not ever too hard for a high school graduate to see. it would serve you people best if you follow Kemp's foot steps out the door?
Because that game is over, and you should have realise that: But don't worry Storm front has a place at it's table for weak minded racist like you.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kem Asaru
Member # 16815

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kem Asaru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With his departure, the people rejoiced, and were dancing in the streets!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
quote:
SirInfamous - who said that the Vikings were Black?
Marc Washington and Clyde Winters.

quote:
I consider myself White, every job application or test I'ven taken I mark the category "white". When I get a speeding ticket, the cop labels me as "white". My ancestors have nothing to do with the Viking raids or European colonialism, mine were Greeks. The people who built ancient Greece, the people who were at the core of the beautiful Byzantine Empire.

The same Greeks who admired ancient Egypt.

So don't put all whites on everything because many white ethnic groups have done nothing to other "peoples of Color". The Irish for instance, haven't done anything to anyone. And even they were discriminated against by Anglo types with all sorts of Pseudo scientific crap.
-------------------------------------------------
"T"Scientific Racism" from an American magazine, Harper’s Weekly , shows that the Irish are similar to Negroes, and should be extinct!."

-

-

quote:
Not Clyde Winters or Marc Washington
SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Kem Asaru: I am new to this forum, and from what i have read by Kemp, Evil Euro evil euro,and the likes, were debated,and basically smashed for what they truly are individuals who help to continue in the perpetuation of euro centric racism. and that is not ever too hard for a high school graduate to see. it would serve you people best if you follow Kemp's foot steps out the door?
Because that game is over, and you should have realise that: But don't worry Storm front has a place at it's table for weak minded racist like you.

Evil Euro didn't get smashed in Debate.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/index/

you can go to this forum and take him on in debate yourself if that's what you seek. He goes by "Racial Reality" there.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
This site is like a UFO or Haunted House site.

This is how you feel yet you still post here everyday! Says alot about you red neck. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
And according to your people JESUS was black too!!

Lucky - Like I said to Khempie, we didn't kick his Ass with say-so, we kicked his Ass with FACT!!

I think that all agree that Jesus was a Hebrew, Right?

Well, this is what the Assyrians say that Hebrews looked like!!

I don't know, maybe I am a White hating Afrocentrist or something, but those people sure look Black to me.

-

-

Now I have a question for you.

Religiously, Jesus may have been the most important man in modern history.

Why are there no statues or paintings of him. I ask you, a White man, because Whites have had control of him and his religion, almost from the start. So why no pictures of him? The original White Church, the Catholic church, has authentic pictures (pictures done in the subjects own time), of everyone else, but not of Jesus and his disciples, what gives?

Does it have anything to do with why the Whites who control Islam won't allow pictures of Muhammad either?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kem Asaru
Member # 16815

Rate Member
SirIfamous, i need not debate with your underling, because he has already recieved his just deserts, and i will give credit where it is due; he get's none for his childish antic behavior, and the same for his cronies; if the shoe fits than wear it.
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
So you base your facts upon a poor Assyrian carvings?? this is silly, well according to the egyptian painting of the Hebrews they didn't look anything near blacks! and just because they made their hair and beard look as such that doesn't mean they were blacks... not a strong evidence!
NOW i have a big questions for you...
if you defeated the fact that blacks are less intelligent than other races could you tell me why they were often in captivity despite their big physique and strength? whether real blacks from Africa or "black jews" according to you and your above photos!
also check this one out
http://tehran.stanford.edu/Images/Ancient/soldier1.gif
this is a Persian soldier ...go ahead and claim he was black!!!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lucky - I'll give you a FEW better.

I can't believe how you White People fall for your own Bullsh1t. I thought that was just to fool the ignorant Niggers.

Persian Kings.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sassanian plates

-

-

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
hehehehe, you cracked me up!
I am egyptian not white but i look Caucasian though.
Again, the drawings/carvings you keep posting here are no evidence, that was their art style, it must have been easier to make the hair look like beads rather than long streaks. please look at their noses, i have yet to see a long nosed African person [Smile]
give it up!

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
Morpheus, Some of the stuff posted here is among the most ignorant babble I have ever heard in my life. You know, the man in the insane asylum thinks the world is normal inside his own head. That is literally where many of you are on this board

I agree that there is lunacy from all sides on this board. But what lunacy are you associating me with?

I'm not the one supporting racist ideologies like you, Professor. You have babbled about race and IQ on here for years yet the one debate I saw you actually challenged on your views you got your ass handed to you.

quote:
Black ancient egyptians? in your dreams!!
I don't even know why somebody like him has to leave the forum because of a stupid racist person like yourself who sees everything black!!
GET THIS: BLACKS ARE NOT CAPABLE OF ESTABLISHING AN ORGANIZED STATE!!! let a lone a civilization such as the egyptian one! you don't have to believe me, look at the hundreds of the african nations, what have they done?? "0"
You aint got it... sorry!!

Typical example of a racist lunatic. I haven't said anything racist yet you accuse ME of racism and then proceed to spout your racist nonsense.

I don't see everything in black. I'm a pretty normal person I just don't like racism and it is racist idiocy that led me to this board. I didn't care much about Ancient Egypt before I started reading all the racist crap on websites like Stormfront trying to say Blacks were incapable of creating civilization and intellectually as well a morally inferior due to genetics.

Egyptsearch is a great resource for establishing the fact that the Ancient Egyptians were indeed Black which spins your entire racist ideology on its head. And it's something that you cannot refute.

When you are prepared to show some integrity and accept the solid evidence presented for a Black African Ancient Egypt you are forced to rethink your views of the world and acknowledge the reality that European colonialism and not genetic inferiority is what has caused so much harm to Africa. Until then you will remain in constant denial and self-delusion believing that your racist ideology is that answer despite the evidence to the contrary.

quote:
Originally posted by SirInfamous:

Genes influence our intellect and behavior to a certain extent however Genetic determinism is the theory that our behaviors are hardwired (genetically determined) in such a way that they dictate our decisions.

The theory of a natural-born killer is an example of genetic determinism.

There are genetic pathologies that create disorders such as Down Syndrome which have a major effect on a person's life however genes that influence the inheritance of brain disorders and diseases represent a very small percentage in the variation of gene frequency among people.

The theory that the variation in physical characteristics around the world reflect evolutionary differences in mental capacities and behaviors is something entirely different and a theory that reflects the prejudice of the theorists rather than biological reality.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
SirInfamous - I hate to do this to you. But in the interest of historical accuracy I must.

Greeks were the ORIGINAL thieves of all things Black.

So have you ever really looked into Greek history?

From Wiki:

Greece was the first area in Europe where advanced early civilizations emerged, beginning with the Minoan civilization in Crete and then the Mycenean civilization on the mainland.

-

-

The building of Mycenae is generally agreed as a joint Cretan and Egyptian undertaking.

By 1200 BC the power of Mycenae was declining; during the 12th century, Mycenaean dominance collapsed. The destruction of Mycenae is part of the general Bronze Age collapse. Within a short time around 1250 BC, all the palaces of southern Greece were burned, including the one at Mycenae. This is traditionally attributed to a Dorian invasion of Greeks from the north

Continued: later overshadowed by Thebes and eventually Macedon, with the latter under the guidance of Alexander the Great uniting and leading the Greek world to victory over the Persians, to presage the Hellenistic era, itself brought only partially to a close two centuries later with the establishment of Roman rule over Greek lands in 146 BC. Many Greeks migrated to Alexandria, Antioch, Seleucia and the many other new Hellenistic cities in Asia and Africa founded in Alexander's wake.

Hellenes - (The times are pure White bullsh1t, but it serves to make the point)

The Proto-Greeks probably arrived at the area now referred to as Greece, the southern tip of the Balkan peninsula, at the end of the 3rd millennium BC. The sequence of migrations into the Greek mainland during the 2nd millennium BC has to be reconstructed on the basis of the ancient Greek dialects, as they presented themselves centuries later and is subject to some uncertainties.

There were at least two migrations, one resulting in Mycenaean Greece by the 16th century BC, and the second, the Dorian invasion, around the 11th century BC, displacing the Arcadocypriot dialects which descended from the Mycenaean period. Both migrations occur at incisive periods, the Mycenaean at the transition to the Late Bronze Age and the Doric at the Bronze Age collapse.

The subsequent mixture of Roman and Hellenic cultures took form in the establishment of the Byzantine Empire in 330 AD around Constantinople, which remained a major cultural and military power for the next 1,123 years, until its fall at the hands of Ottomans in 1453.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
bla bla bla

--------------------
"Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lucky - That's not fair!!!

If I had known that you were one of those Lying, Race Confused, Ass-hole Turks like Hawass the-ass-hole, I wouldn't have bothered answering you. I have my pride you know, some are too low, for even me to be bothered with.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
bla bla bla

See what I mean?

Only a Lying, Race Confused, Ass-hole Turks like Hawass the-ass-hole, and yourself, would respond to a good-ole ass-kicking by the facts like that.

BTW - I assume that "bla bla bla" means; Yes great Black Master, whip my lying pale White ass some more - I enjoy it.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
You have pride??
where is that?
if you are too proud of your nappy hair why do you guys shave it???
who is confused now? [Smile]
another thing, the difference between blacks and the rest of the civilized races is that you use vulgarity when it's not necessary [Smile]
and you must be crazy to think i will read your lengthy and boring nonsense.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He he, is that the best that you can do? Mama, that mean Black man kicked my pale ass and called me names - Ba ha ha.

BTW - Which one had the long nose?

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
BTW - I assume that "bla bla bla" means; Yes great Black Master, whip my lying pale White ass some more - I enjoy it.

in year 2009 everything is possible after Obama became the president of the US.
But i don't see you being my master...my royal egyptian genes don't think so either [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:

in year 2009 everything is possible after Obama became the president of the US.
But i don't see you being my master...my royal egyptian genes don't think so either [Big Grin]

Take your royal turkic genes and move your blooo'clat! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
You wish to have my genes [Smile] i don't have to prove anything, but poor you are desperately looking for identity and sticking your nose where it doesn't belong! perhaps you should give thanks to Abraham Lincoln?
Now go have some fried chicken [Big Grin]
and chase after big white women [Big Grin]

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
None of this posted art work has any value in esstablishing any scholarly point.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Hey AP, He he, even Simple girl manages to say why.

Come-on now, for Mikey, please say why you didn't like the pretty pictures that he posted.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ you're a jackass mike. Even TAP has a point there.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
Hey AP, He he, even Simple girl manages to say why.

Come-on now, for Mikey, please say why you didn't like the pretty pictures that he posted.

Why you don't answer my questions?
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
You wish to have my genes [Smile] i don't have to prove anything, but poor you are desperately looking for identity and sticking your nose where it doesn't belong! perhaps you should give thanks to Abraham Lincoln?
Now go have some fried chicken [Big Grin]
and chase after big white women [Big Grin]

I'll never understand you trolls.

Answer me this question. Why do you accuse other people of being racists and then turn around and start making racist comments? That's hypocrisy.

quote:
None of this posted art work has any value in esstablishing any scholarly point.

Are you interested in having a scholarly discussion now, Professor?

Why don't you go to the other thread then and respond to the historiographical essay that I posted?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bogle:
^ you're a jackass mike. Even TAP has a point there.

When are you White boys - and your Turk lapdog, going to understand that you need EVIDENCE!!

I doesn't matter what you say!
You have to be able to back it up with EVIDENCE, like I do!

Crying about mean Black men doesn't cut it either, but I know that won't stop you from crying, because that is all that you can do - while I destroy your made-up history.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
eeet more cheeken [Big Grin]

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'll never understand you trolls.

Answer me this question. Why do you accuse other people of being racists and then turn around and start making racist comments? That's hypocrisy.

It's projection.
Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by BrandonP:
It's projection.

Yep good call.

By now I should accept the fact that some people are just crazy and do things that don't make sense but I have a habit of treating everyone like they have a rational mind.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Cheekeen and walamelon [Smile]
go fix your english first and say "ask" instead of "aks" and let's have a conversation [Big Grin]
it's very hard to have a debate when you use bad language and pronounce the words backwards! what do you think Jamal? any educashawn?
oh wait a minute.... isn't Jamal an Arabic name?

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kemp check your other post, please do not leave, i would love for you to stay and chat.

why you so aggressivve in life, you need to chill out and release your tension, you very hyped, causing arguments and distress amongst a community,
move away form your desk and get a life, stop wearing your fingers out and do something useful, GET ME A DRINK.

i was too bored to read your other crap, i am sorry you prob think woman are all thickos, oops i am,lol,you prop think we should stay in house all day, but one thing is sure i bet
I GOT YOU WORKED UP, MAYBE HOT UNDER THE COLLAR.

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE I WAS ONLY GETTING STARTED,
THOUGHT ABOUT JOINIMG BNP? I WILL IF YOU WILL?

GO ON DARE YOU TO RESPOND TO ME------

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COME ON GUYS CALM IT DOWN, WE ARE ALL ADULTS, OR ARE WE?

REMEMBER TO NOT HURT ANYONE AND DO NOT THROW STONES,

YOU CAN NVER CHANGE ANOTHER PERSONS VIEW, EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL OUT OR I WILL LOOSE MY TEMPER, SHEDDER THE THOUGHT.

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
What's amusing to me about the Chicken and Watermelon insult is that racists actually think it offends us. I mean who doesn't like chicken and watermelon? Is that supposed to hurt my feelings, saying I like a certain type of food?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ4B7G8Rw3Q

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
What's amusing to me about the Chicken and Watermelon insult is that racists actually think it offends us. I mean who doesn't like chicken and watermelon? Is that supposed to hurt my feelings, saying I like a certain type of food?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ4B7G8Rw3Q

Actually you people like to make jokes of things to make them look/sound not offensive [Big Grin] everyone knows this psychology! now when you eat chitlins, racoons and possums, hell yea this is nasty as hell!!!
I would like to add, see how much slurs and crap you used here against egyptians and whites and see how white people are responding to you???
the complete opposite... aren't you ashamed of yourself now???? they are much calmer and they sure killed you with their kindness, didn't they? [Big Grin]

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
Actually you people like to make jokes of things to make them look not offensive [Big Grin] everyone knows this psychology! now when you eat chitlins, racoons and possums, hell yea this is nasty as hell!!!
I would like to add, see how much slurs and crap you used here against egyptians and whites and see how white people are responding to you???
the complete opposite... aren't you ashamed of yourself now???? they are much calmer and they sure killed you with their kindness, didn't they? [Big Grin]

Comments like this make me suspect that you are mentally ill.

I didn't and have never used slurs against anyone. I'm not a racist like you.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
You're not racist?? i thought the whole thread was about you and your buddies!!!!
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com