EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Goodbye everyone (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Goodbye everyone
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Editing my post doesn't prove insecurity, as you may know English isn't my native language but yet i was able to get your ass straight. Debate again?
did you answer the question??? all you did is cried and called me Evil [Big Grin]

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
Insult??? you and your friends master that!
You asked for intelligent questions and by GOD you got one and you're not capable of answering it!! Please, before you go about making yourself look as MR. Wonderful and nice remember your insensitive remarks toward other races!!
Again you use "self esteem" another weapon you can have under your belt! who is the one with no self esteem?

I haven't made any insensitive remarks about other races.
Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus:
quote:
Insult??? you and your friends master that!
You asked for intelligent questions and by GOD you got one and you're not capable of answering it!! Please, before you go about making yourself look as MR. Wonderful and nice remember your insensitive remarks toward other races!!
Again you use "self esteem" another weapon you can have under your belt! who is the one with no self esteem?

I haven't made any insensitive remarks about other races.
Ok, i feel bad now...
You pushed me though!

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] Editing my post doesn't prove insecurity, as you may know English isn't my main language but yet i was able to get your ass straight. Debate again?
did you answer the question??? all you did is cried and called me Evil [Big Grin]

Calling you evil is just stating facts.

You're the one who whines about being called a racist.

I don't complain about what people say to me. If they act like an asshole I just call them an asshole.

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Here we go again!!!
typical uncivilized person!
i'm going to sleep!!

--------------------
"Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
Here we go again!!!
i'm going to sleep!!

Says the guy who admits he'd rather hurt people's feelings than have a civil debate.

We offered you a civil debate and you refused. I answered your question but I also recognized that it was bait to further insult Black people. I chose to bite only to prove my point.

JMT
Member # 12050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Morpheus

What do you expect from Simple? [Confused]

She is the eyeball witness queen. She never comes with scientific data, and when presented in front of her face, she turns tail and runs. Really you should not expect her to do anything more then post a statue and claim that "It looks European". That is her scientific fact. I have seen here post some statues that were labeled African by others, and she labels them European because the paint is faded.

She is just the female version of Patriot. Maybe not as bad as him but she is close.

Peace

You mean the way you keep flaunting this statue as being black African?

http://3dmax.1bs.ru/files/images/Ranofer.jpg[/IMG]

You should never be the one to ever talk about "flaunting" pictures when all you ever do is erroneously spam pics of antiquities you know nothing about, such as the 4th dynasty limestone head from Kufu's reign you FLAUNTED, (falsely assuming it was something other than an indigenous black kemetian).

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=001548;p=10#000487

You failed to provide an explanation for your reckless blunder. What is your retarded explanation btw, and why did you assume the head resembled a non-black Kemetian?

Looks like you're just hellbent on exposing yourself as a fraudulent Mathilda wannabe.

Posts: 148 | From: Sirius | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are good!. What is the next question you asked. Why we shave our heads?? Sh1t that is a tough one. What are you? ,. . .a 12yo . .. .and stupid.

Can't remember Afros, cornrow, braids, high-tops etc?

Why do some white men like crew cuts or buzz?

Got to admit, you ask the tough questions. You are a great "debater".

[Wink]
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Dumbass did not even follow the logic. Even with the Tyrone quote,

No wonder racists are stupid.

quote:
You know what.. i have absolutely have no problems with JEWS (HEBREWS) they have a great culture and we share a big part of our history, it's sickening to hear those clowns saying they were blacks!!

Prove your intelligence please, post some more photos [Big Grin]

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada Anansi already answered this question. But here's a more succinct answer: It's a Black thing. The people of ancient Egypt would understand.

quote:
Many men and women also preferred to shave their heads bald, replacing their natural hair with a wig. Priests, who maintained stringent codes of cleanliness, are frequently depicted with perfectly bald heads. At least from what ancient imagery recounts to us, despite her shaved head, the average Egyptian woman did not walk around bald, but invariably wore a wig. Shaving the head may have served a multitude of purposes: eliminating one's own hair may have been more comfortable in Egypt's hot climate, cleanliness may have been easier to maintain and head lice certainly easier to avoid. Wigs may have fit better once the natural hair was gone, however the bald look itself does not seem ever to have been a generally popular style for Egyptian women. Although, of course, what was or wasn't worn in the comfort and privacy of one's own home may remain an eternal mystery. Wigs also apparently held sensual connotations, based on the frequent references in Egyptian romantic poetry.
http://www.touregypt.net/mag07012000/mag4.htm
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JMT:
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Morpheus

What do you expect from Simple? [Confused]

She is the eyeball witness queen. She never comes with scientific data, and when presented in front of her face, she turns tail and runs. Really you should not expect her to do anything more then post a statue and claim that "It looks European". That is her scientific fact. I have seen here post some statues that were labeled African by others, and she labels them European because the paint is faded.

She is just the female version of Patriot. Maybe not as bad as him but she is close.

Peace

You mean the way you keep flaunting this statue as being black African?

http://3dmax.1bs.ru/files/images/Ranofer.jpg[/IMG]

You should never be the one to ever talk about "flaunting" pictures when all you ever do is erroneously spam pics of antiquities you know nothing about, such as the 4th dynasty limestone head from Kufu's reign you FLAUNTED, (falsely assuming it was something other than an indigenous black kemetian).

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=001548;p=10#000487

You failed to provide an explanation for your reckless blunder. What is your retarded explanation btw, and why did you assume the head resembled a non-black Kemetian?

Looks like you're just hellbent on exposing yourself as a fraudulent Mathilda wannabe.

If you are speaking of this head below, then it is you that has made the reckless blunder.I never assumed it was anything but a black person.

-

Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Here we go again!!!
i'm going to sleep!!

Says the guy who admits he'd rather hurt people's feelings than have a civil debate.

We offered you a civil debate and you refused. I answered your question but I also recognized that it was bait to further insult Black people. I chose to bite only to prove my point.

Man, what answer? [Big Grin]
you're a big pu$$y, you called me evil, obviously the question weighed too much for your bright brains and you failed to answer it, then after i went to sleep your friends started to come out, it took them a while to gather some courage, you must be the leader of the retards [Big Grin]
Now as promised i have no choice but to remain on your asses!

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
Man, what answer? [Big Grin]
you're a big pu$$y, you called me evil, obviously the question weighed too much for your bright brains and you failed to answer it, then after i went to sleep your friends started to come out, it took them a while to gather some courage, you must be the leader of the retards [Big Grin]
Now as promised i have no choice but to remain on your asses!

Keep trolling away if that makes you feel good about yourself. We've seen far worse than you.

You call me a pussy and yet you don't have the balls to even attempt a debate with us. Are you too scared because you know you'll get your ass whipped the way Kemp, Evil Euro and all the others did?

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Man please, you guys are clowns i swear to GOD, you couldn't even answer a simple question and you already made me feel bad for you when you called me evil!!
Again, debating time is over with you people! now it's reality time...
Those individuals you're talking about didn't give up because you defeated them, they only "attacked" your ignorance and when they realized how dumb and shallow you folks are they were only satisfied to amuse people who are watching this thread by humiliating you [Big Grin]

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Are you ready for the next question that was never answered before??

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
They got their asses handed to them. That's why they quit. Even though they were racists at the very least they tried to debate. You are behaving like a sniveling coward.
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Debating has it's people and you aint it!!
Are you ready for the question???

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Do not waste your time with the stupids
My father told me once
"the way where the dog sh!t exist,do not go there"
so lucky ,Do not! [Big Grin]

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:

I'm not answering anymore of your racist questions.

It's time for you to stop trolling and debate. Put up or shut up.

Failure to do so will only resort in more mockery of your cowardice.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ** Ahmad**:
quote:

Do not waste your time with the stupids
My father told me once
"the way where the dog sh!t exist,do not go there"
so lucky ,Do not! [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]
i'm having too much fun actually Ahmad, stick around and watch his ass being torn up [Smile]

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I'm not answering anymore of your racist questions.

It's time for you to stop trolling and debate. Put up or shut up.

Failure to do so will only resort in more mockery of your cowardice.

You don't want to answer my questions and yet you want me to debate?? [Big Grin]
Be a man and take it like a trooper boy!

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
You don't want to answer my questions and yet you want me to debate?? [Big Grin]

This is a debate forum not entertain the racists forum.

Start a new thread and present your argument against a Black African Ancient Egypt.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Are you afraid of my question? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

This is a debate forum not entertain the racists forum.

Start a new thread and present your argument against a Black African Ancient Egypt.

there is nothing called Black African Ancient Egypt so we can debate on it
Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bogle says:

''You may be a little bit more intelligent than the cracker trolls in here, but you are still white. Hence you are still ugly.''

I see you left Jamaica; at least in the internet sense. [Wink]

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
Are you afraid of my question? [Big Grin]

Quit trolling and debate like a man. Unless you're afraid.....

quote:
there is nothing called Black African Ancient Egypt so we can debate on it [/QB]

Ancient Egypt was a Black African civilization.
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
My questions hurt too much?? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
]Ancient Egypt was a Black African civilization.

This did not happen even in your dream!!
It is African Civilization but not Black,
Remember Egyptians sometimes ruled Iraq and syria so Is Iraq also Black African civi?!
Is Syria?!
Wake up from ur dreams

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Ahmad they are saying Jesus was black too [Smile]
- Egypt was black
- Hebrews are blacks
- Ancient Persians were blacks
- Italians were blacks
- Greeks were blacks
or light skinned people must have come out from no where!!

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:

those people have really psychiatric issues ,they think every thing is Black
this even does not happen in their wildest dreams

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
This did not happen even in your dream!!
It is African Civilization but not Black,
Remember Egyptians sometimes ruled Iraq and syria so Is Iraq also Black African civi?!
Is Syria?!
Wake up from ur dreams

The architects and rulers of Ancient Egypt as well as the majority of its populace throughout the Dynastic period were Black.

The lands you are talking about were part of Ancient Egypt's empire which is irrelevant.

That's like saying the Ancient Romans were not White Europeans because of the expansion of their empire.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:

The lands you are talking about were part of Ancient Egypt's empire which is irrelevant.

Sinai and Palestine was parts of the Ancient Egypt
so why they are not Black?!

quote:

The architects and rulers of Ancient Egypt as well as the majority of its populace throughout the Dynastic period were Black.

Give logical proofs not pics
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:

I don't believe Jesus was Black.

I think he looked like the average tan-skinned, dark-haired person common in the Middle East. He wasn't Black or White.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilh8QkjpCh8

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

those people have really psychiatric issues ,they think every thing is Black
this even does not happen in their wildest dreams

Ahmad if you live in America you will see it everyday, they wouldn't even listen to you if you're not black, try to go to any black dominated places and say "hello" or try to ask a question they will overlook you because you don't look like them [Big Grin]
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I don't believe Jesus was Black.

I think he looked like the average tan-skinned, dark-haired person common in the Middle East. He wasn't Black or White.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilh8QkjpCh8

Are you refuting your friends' theory then?
I thought the whole gang's on the same page!!!!

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Morpheus:
Sinai and Palestine was parts of the Ancient Egypt
so why they are not Black?!

You know better than to ask such a silly question. Ancient Egyptian civilization sprang from Upper Egypt not Sinai or Palestine. Those areas became part of the Ancient Egyptian territory and the base population of Egypt was never in that area.

quote:
Give logical proofs not pics
The Geographical Origins and Population Relationships of Early Ancient Egyptians
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Articles by black scholars again?!

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
You know better than to ask such a silly question. Ancient Egyptian civilization sprang from Upper Egypt not Sinai or Palestine. Those areas became part of the Ancient Egyptian territory and the base population of Egypt was never in that area.
no way !
I do not know if u even studied history but Sinai was part of the civil war when King Mena united the state,
Do not spread false facts about history

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
Are you refuting your friends' theory then?
I thought the whole gang's on the same page!!!

I'm an individual person with my own opinions.

quote:
Articles by black scholars again?!

Research supported by a Multitude of scholars. Trying to discredit them based on their race is an Ad-hominem attack.

If you disagree refute the research.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky wannabee wop and ahmad, also known as Abdul, mohammed*, and the rest of the gang are fighting their newfound knowledge of dark blood coursing through their veins and that you folks are trying to steal Black Ancient Egypt's history. That knowledge is distressing to both you boys ain't it.

Now the both of you tighten those things on your heads and further incapacitate your ability to digest facts.

* Place a ''u'' and ''m'' in their ''correct''? positions if you like.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Lucky wannabee wop and ahmad, also known as Abdul, mohammed*, and the rest of the gang are fighting their newfound knowledge of dark blood coursing through their veins and that you folks sre trying to steal Black Ancient Egypt's history. That knowledge is distressing to both you boys ain't it.

Now the both of you tighten those things on your heads and further incapacitate your ability to digest facts.

try to spell it correctly and come to talk!!!
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
The whole point is about race my friend, they wouldn't even stick their noses in any research unless it's racial related "black" in particular, just like Martin Luther King, he only fought for civil rights as long as they are for HIS people, but did he fight for Latinos, white women or any other minority groups? of course NOT!
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Lucky wannabee wop and ahmad, also known as Abdul, mohammed*, and the rest of the gang are fighting their newfound knowledge of dark blood coursing through their veins and that you folks sre trying to steal Black Ancient Egypt's history. That knowledge is distressing to both you boys ain't it.

^ try good grammar. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Bogle:
quote:
quote:

^ try good grammar. lol
it was right MR.Shakespeare
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
It's funny they talk about grammar when they say "aks" instead of "ask" you know wharramsayin' foo? [Big Grin]
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
It's funny they talk about grammer when they say "aks" instead of "ask" you know wharramsayin' foo? [Big Grin]

ROFL [Big Grin]
sooooooooo funny [Big Grin]

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Ahmad, I did try to spell it correctly, that's why I asked for your help. You don't know how to spell it either? [Big Grin]
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
The whole point is about race my friend, they wouldn't even stick their noses in any research unless it's racial related "black" in particular, just like Martin Luther King, he only fought for civil rights as long as they are for HIS people, but did he fight for Latinos, white women or any other minority groups? of course NOT!

If you presented me a scholarly essay and my response to you was that it's not credible because the authors are White you would be screaming racism from the rooftops and calling me biased.

This is an example of intellectual bankruptcy on your part. You can't respond to the research so you attack the authors personally.

Well we can consider this debate over and done if that's all you're going to do. You lose via forfeit before the fight has even started.

Kemp atleast tried to debate.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
I swear to god, a DOCTOR says "aks"!!!

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is Argie when you need him/her? Hey Argie this Luciano dude is right up your alley.

Entertaining to see a nice cuss out. Morpheus and others why waste your breath on this dude.

To them name calling and insults is "debating". They are too stupid to realize Homey don't play that! . . .anymore. Most don't even take him seriously.

Me personally don't like watermelon(not sweet enough, too watery) but I like fried chicken. LOL.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

If you presented me a scholarly essay and my response to you was that it's not credible because the authors are White you would be screaming racism from the rooftops and calling me biased.

This is an example of intellectual bankruptcy on your part. You can't respond to the research so you attack the authors personally.

Well we can consider this debate over and done if that's all you're going to do. You lose via forfeit before the fight has even started.

Kemp atleast tried to debate.

and who exactly are you??!!
Scholar??

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com