EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » King Tut DNA, Dr. Hawass (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: King Tut DNA, Dr. Hawass
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer wrote:
quote:
You guys need to do a little surfing today. Tut was of european background.
Then what we need to investigate is how many other Black europeans, other than the Amenhotep family, left Europe and went to Egypt and why?.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
You guys need to do a little surfing today. Tut was of european background.

Ha Ha Ha. Very funny.

You are being sarcastic right?

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hhahahhahahah come on guys i am from egypt and the ancient egyptians are related to Europeans and Arabs with nice white fine features come on guys we all know that Europeans came before african.

Europeans have always been in Africa they are the most ancient people of africa. First man had straight hair and didnt get kinky until they went deep into the african jungle hahahhahhahh.

Come on We Whites Wrote so many books and ancient texts look at Homer the first to write books the Odyssey and Illad before any african could even speak or draw.

Hahahahhah silly Europeans Ancient Egyptians had parents and ancestors much older than them

Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AswaniAswad:
Hhahahhahahah come on guys i am from egypt and the ancient egyptians are related to Europeans and Arabs with nice white fine features come on guys we all know that Europeans came before african.

Europeans have always been in Africa they are the most ancient people of africa. First man had straight hair and didnt get kinky until they went deep into the african jungle hahahhahhahh.

Come on We Whites Wrote so many books and ancient texts look at Homer the first to write books the Odyssey and Illad before any african could even speak or draw.

Hahahahhah silly Europeans Ancient Egyptians had parents and ancestors much older than them

Your English is not to good some I am not following you at all. Are you saying that Black evolved from White people?
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nubian1984:

I've just noticed a third thread today. So I'm going to ask again, has their been an official release of the DNA again? Or was it just lineage stuff?

Thanks

I doubt you'll get a straight answer, as the claim about the Y-DNA marker in the other thread appears to be little more than speculation at this point.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:

Your English is not to good some I am not following you at all. Are you saying that Black evolved from White people?
Lol, Osirion perhaps you should have made sure your English was understandable, and tried proofreading your reply before making a comment about someone else's grammar...perhaps?
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
Negro, I am 100% black and of the pure Haitian extract. Now go fvck yourself porch monkey.

quote:
Originally posted by StTigray:
"Afrocoon"?
AND people still believes this ignorant clown, is even half black.

Jari, it's pointless to think that Blacks are that composed. He above is an uncle tom. From what I've heard from Dominicans, not necessarily unusual amongst Haitians. The same goes for other Black users, who maintain a "soft' stance, and yet let the status quo fly. I'm saying, too much Western culture over here.

Hammer, get over it. Tut was Black. We provided evidence. That is what everyone who lurks here realizes. It would include Northern Europeans, or maybe "Mediterraneans", who don't like being said that 1) modern "Egyptians" (Fella/ Saedis, especially) descent from AE populations, 2) AE approximate closest with Nile and Red Sea Africans, and 3) those populations I described cluster with each other more than to say, "West Africans".

You know, the stereotypical type that is more numerous in the United States than Nigeria itself. If one were to visit Northern Nigeria, the various areas of Ghana, Eastern Congo, you'll see a lot of Black "Caucasoids" as well. Oh well, however, do understand, that even that Forest Negro approximates closer to AE, modern Egyptians, Nile peoples than those of European descent, and many Middle Easterners. That would include say Iran, the Kurdish states, the region that is referred to as Mesopotamia.

As Is said before you provided nothing, Horemheb. You still have not referred to forensic scientists on the use of hair, and the degree of hair COLOR diversity amongst Black Africans. We're not dealing with just the hair type (i.e. my hair strand diameter is likely thicker than all whites), but rather something as petty as pigmentation. At least cite what that Barbara, whatever cites, so we could at least go somewhere.

Seems like, I need to stress it again, we're dealing with Black folks. Cold adapted, white skinned, IE-speaking peoples, weren't just there and that's a shame. Please go look for that mysterious ancient kingdom of magic that was based in Northern Europe. [Wink]

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob_01

If you feel that you need to teach a lesson to these racists, then I won't say anything wrong with it.

Africans need to stand strong and not let people walk over them. I speak of unity all the time, but there is just some fishy things going on that bothers me. Africans need to be respected, I would rather it come about peacefully but sometimes you have to put a fire on the racist.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It appears the Euronuts are going crazy over this Tut DNA thing, and yet the findings say NOTHING about population affinity and only speaks of his familial relations!

By the way, I am sick and tired of this redhead b.s. that Hammered brains keeps spouting! Natural red hair is extremely rare in the Middle East and especially in Egypt (which of course is in Africa). The ion microscopy results that Hammered keeps bringing up only shows that natural phaelomelanin pigment was found in Egyptian mummies. For those who don't know, phaelomelanin is the pigment responsible for lighter hues in hair. However, minimal amounts of phaelomelanin is quite common in dark-haired individuals including black Africans. This is why dark hair that is not jet-black but slightly lighter with a only a very slight brownish tinge is due to phaelomelanin. However as I and others have pointed out many times, the chemical structure of hair is subject to change especially if subject to embalming substances from mummification and especially after extremely long periods of time (thousands of years) of exposure to extremely dry environments.

If one were to go by Hammered's idiotic views, then these ancient Native Americans of Peru below must have been red-heads when they were alive as well.

-

-

-

^ Ironically it was such so-called "evidence" of hair color that led Nazi scientists to believe the ancient Incas were ruled by white 'Aryans'! Funny how such simple-minded silliness is still perpetuated today. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

It appears the Euronuts are going crazy over this Tut DNA thing, and yet the findings say NOTHING about population affinity and only speaks of his familial relations!

That's the impression I had.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avee
Member # 16937

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:
quote:
Barbara Watterson deals with the issue in her book on Akhenaten as well as the concept of red hair in general. Everytime red hair is brought up on this forum we get the same worn out knee jerk reaction i.e. hair dye etc. The ion microscope technology looks at hair at it's deepest level and according to Dr. Watterson is as accurate as a fingerprint.
The woman has red hair, that we know.

She probably did not have red hair but even if she did it does not make her "caucasian". Red tinged hair or red hair is not unknown among black people. Red Foxx and Malcolm X are two famous examples.
LOL, I went to a predominantly black Highschool starting my Soph. Year and I have seen with my own eyes Blacks with Brown, Blond and Red natural hair. This is nothing new the Red Hair thig is old. Even the Cocroach Liar Mathilda points out blondism amoung the Northern Sudanese and other so called Nubians..nothing new and such a discussion on Red Hair should be dismissed on the fact that all these people rallying for Red Heaired mummies can not provide a single shred of evidence of Invasions of Red Haired Leukoderms from the Mid East and none what so ever exist for Invaders from Europe prior to the Dynasty of Ramses.
That is because you people have a good dose of white blood. Take a trip to sub- sahan Africa and find anybody with red or blondish hair. True Africa hairs is not black black like Asian but it is about there,
Posts: 87 | From: Sweden | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
quote:
quote:

Lol, Osirion perhaps you should have made sure your English was understandable, and tried proofreading your reply before making a comment about someone else's grammar...perhaps?
My English isn't too good either so if you have an issue let me know.
Nubian1984
Member # 16955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nubian1984     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything new released guys? So far I read nothing new on the official DNA. Just lineage stuff, which I do find interesting. I'm sure most of us already knew many of the connections anyway.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by Nubian1984:

Anything new released guys? So far I read nothing new on the official DNA.

Zip; just rumors spreading like wild-fire, creating commotion among radical white-supremacist loons in their cult avenues -- the sort of behavior they claim Afrocentrists would engage, presumably when results came out against "Afrocentric" ideology. Go figure.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horemheb, the burden of proof is upon you to validate your claim. Even so, I examined Watterson's book The Egyptians and found no mention of any eletron microscope studies and no mention of elder lady's hair being studied.

Reading through Watterson's book there is a few instance of the ancinet Egyptians having dark wavy hair. Most likely the origin of this quote comes from Gaston Maspero. Not exactly I would call a scientific source considering its listed as social science.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to also reinterated that the early Western Asian farmers that may or may have not back migrated into Europe/Northern Africa did not look like modern Europeans. I doubt their phenotype was much like the modern populations you see in modern day Western Asia as well. Before anybody jumps up in glee that this proves ancient Egyptians were like modern Europeans needs to take this in consideration.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

By the way, I am sick and tired of this redhead b.s. that Hammered brains keeps spouting! Natural red hair is extremely rare in the Middle East and especially in Egypt (which of course is in Africa). The ion microscopy results that Hammered keeps bringing up only shows that natural phaelomelanin pigment was found in Egyptian mummies. For those who don't know, phaelomelanin is the pigment responsible for lighter hues in hair. However, minimal amounts of phaelomelanin is quite common in dark-haired individuals including black Africans. This is why dark hair that is not jet-black but slightly lighter with a only a very slight brownish tinge is due to phaelomelanin. However as I and others have pointed out many times, the chemical structure of hair is subject to change especially if subject to embalming substances from mummification and especially after extremely long periods of time (thousands of years) of exposure to extremely dry environments.

If one were to go by Hammered's idiotic views, then these ancient Native Americans of Peru below must have been red-heads when they were alive as well.

-

-

-

^ Ironically it was such so-called "evidence" of hair color that led Nazi scientists to believe the ancient Incas were ruled by white 'Aryans'! Funny how such simple-minded silliness is still perpetuated today. [Embarrassed]

Bravo, Djehuti for this fine rebuttal but unfortunately nutty Hammered people aren't able to understand the subtleties of this type of in depth analysis so don't be surprised if they just ignore it. [Smile]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
The 'black Egypt' loons on this board are quiet today. The DNA tests are in and nobody is talking about the King's race. Why? The truth is that there is about as much public interest in the race of Ancient egyptians as there is in the sex life of the snail darter.

As for Dr Hawass, well, he was right again. Two years ago he said the younger lady was most likely Tut's mother Kiya....bingo, he was correct. We also know now that the red headed Elder Lady is indeed Queen Tiy.

One wonders if the afro loons saw the insult National geo tossed their way. The Tut mask with thin lips was a total insult, a slap in the face.

So where are we, there is no DNA evidence and the whining will continue here on egyptsearch. The rest of the world moved on long ago.

I guess you don't know what Kiya looked like Hammered.

If you think anybody on this board with sense is going to ever believe Kiya, Tiyye and other obviously African women - that could easily be represented by some black woman walking down the street in Harlem, NY, Nairobi, Kenya or New Orleans is closely related to you or Europeans - you are crazier than I thought you were. [Razz]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmer Menes:
quote:
Originally posted by White Nord:
LMAO Just as I fucking thought Though TUT was not black as Negrocentrics claim the proof is in the fucking DNA HA HA HA HA!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/tutankhamun-now-we-know-who-the-mummys-mummy-was-1901730.html

Yawn.

The only thing the DNA results proved is that Akenaten and Tutankhamun African looks were definately NOT a result of a genetic disorder like Eurocentrics like to claim. Sorry dude, those thick lips were home grown in Africa.

Have a nice day.

LOL!
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
I want to also reinterated that the early Western Asian farmers that may or may have not back migrated into Europe/Northern Africa did not look like modern Europeans. I doubt their phenotype was much like the modern populations you see in modern day Western Asia as well. Before anybody jumps up in glee that this proves ancient Egyptians were like modern Europeans needs to take this in consideration.

It's rather obvious that tropical adapted humans with Hg R, existed as well. The earlier markers are found within Africa, and those farmers who carried the R1b-variant, were tropically adapted peoples who looked a lot like modern Africans.

The isolation of Africans within Europe, leading to the rise of cold adapted traits and pale skin, did not arise with R1b's development. Such a claim is downright preposterous. It needs to be backed with physical data. That is, the earlier Hg R1* populations, were cold adapted, modern Europeans.

To undertake such an exercise, which make it rather clear that even R1b entered the "Near East" to Europe. That was suggested in the PloS paper that I posted earlier. It was introduced by farmers who mixed with a larger base of European females from foraging communities.

Those farmers from what we know of the skeletal samples would cluster with "sub-Saharan" Africans, while the women were Upper Paleolithic people who were indigenous to Asia, and had already developed COLD ADAPTED traits. One could say skin tones were similar to Inuits, which then saw a change, after the Neolithic (due to the introduction of agriculture), led to the development of the pale skin we see today. The evidence pointing that out is getting stronger as the years go by.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
You guys really would maintain this argument even if Tut was R1b? Lets face it, an R1b Tut fits the Aryan model. It would mean an early Aryan domination of the Nile valley civilization similar to the Indus valley.

If Tut was R1b then Caucasoid dilution theories are now far more debatable.

It would mean an Indo-European class of Egyptians.

I can understand a J1 Tut but not a R1b. White upper class in Egypt? Sounds more like modern Egypt and ancient. Sounds like things were not so different back then as they are now.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You guys really would maintain this argument even if Tut was R1b? Lets face it, an R1b Tut fits the Aryan model. It would mean an early Aryan domination of the Nile valley civilization similar to the Indus valley.

I can understand a J1 Tut but not a R1b. White upper class in Egypt? Sounds more like modern Egypt and ancient. Sounds like things were not so different back then as they are now.

Provide the document that says Tut was R1b..
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Provide the document that says Tut was R1b..
I was talking hypothetically. If Tut was R1b.
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This statement is beyond ridiculous. I hope everyone understands that King Tut and the entire line of 18th dynasty kings before him starting with Ahmose I were all black regardless of what their DNA may be.

I agree that there is currently no basis for concluding that he is R1b other than wild internet speculation. Even if Tut were found to be R1b (and its a big IF)lets not throw out the baby with the bath water: he was still unquestionably BLACK!

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's whats up. Not in a million years Tut was R1b.

Remember all the BS about Rameses having red hair. What a ridiculous idea. This was proven wrong. Now this speculation about Tut being R1b... . a western European. GTFOH!!.

I am really surprised with the response by some of you brothas. Panicking and shiit. Laying claim to R1b. 2ya when I proposed a similar idea. . .

I said before there are few white men I can trust. Although I have good relationship with some.

You know what is at stake. They are either going to lie about the results or keep the results secret. Hawass don't want to be embarrassed. Remember the demonstrations at the Franklin Institute in Philly(Tut exhibits).

We have to be one step ahead people.

It is too late. The debate is over. Fudging data is not enough now. The cat is out the bag.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Seriously, that Tut carried R1b or any lineage associated with Europeans is obviously a rumor! Think about it. If it was indeed real news, then there would be no need to "search" for it since it would be headline news in Yahoo, MSN, and every news media outlet in the net, let alone the blogospheres and forums would be abuzz with it! I'm telling you this is nothing more than a lie intentionally put out by the euronuts in fear of Tut's real DNA test results! LOL

quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:

I guess you don't know what Kiya looked like Hammered.

I think he confuses Kiya's alabaster bust for actual white skin. LOL

-
 -

Lord knows Hammered knows how Tiye looked like since he's seen her painted bust a million times in this forum

-

quote:
If you think anybody on this board with sense is going to ever believe Kiya, Tiyye and other obviously African women - that could easily be represented by some black woman walking down the street in Harlem, NY, Nairobi, Kenya or New Orleans is closely related to you or Europeans - you are crazier than I thought you were. [Razz]
Of course he's crazy! What sane person would post even a quarter of the stuff he posts here. Also, he obviously hasn't noticed the ludicrousness in suggesting that women with African names like Tiye and Kiya who are natives of Africa were actually some redheaded white women. [Big Grin]
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

Remember all the BS about Rameses having red hair. What a ridiculous idea. This was proven wrong. Now this speculation about Tut being R1b... . a western European. GTFOH!!.

I am really surprised with the response by some of you brothas. Panicking and shiit. Laying claim to R1b. 2ya when I proposed a similar idea. . .

I said before there are few white men I can trust. Although I have good relationship with some.

You know what is at stake. They are either going to lie about the results or keep the results secret. Hawass don't want to be embarrassed. Remember the demonstrations at the Franklin Institute in Philly(Tut exhibits).

It is too late. The debate is over. Fudging data is not enough now. The cat is out the bag.

Provide evidence that the Hg R uni-parental marker coincided with the arise of "whites". Remember we use this marker due to the fact that it ignores "noise" that we could be referred to recombination, or changes that may arise due to population Biology. Even if one's descendant turned into a toaster, those uni-parental markers will remain!

Prove that European differentiation coincided with the development of Hg R. Show that, with skeletal data.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

No one was Panicking, curiosity rather than Panic. Also If R1b is of a Western European. Show me one Western European that look like this:

-
 -
 -
 -

I mean Damn it The Skin Color is the same as Mine, Thick Lips I mean WTF?? How can some one with a straight ace say these people Are Caucasian or White people?? Then turn around in the same blog and accuse Afrocentrics of distorting evidence and claiming others history?? Its Fk-ing Hypocracy.!! Plain and simple...

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

If there is no documentation the shut up about it. You sound stupid and honestly I can see why Explorer attacked you the way he did. You come here and accuse us of makeing the Egyptian blck to steal its legacy due to inferiority but yet the second some delusional troll whose credibility is a valuable as a fake dollar bill come here and says the Egyptians were Europeans you waste no time saying they were Indo Europeans and had White ROYAL CLASS of ARYAN INVADERS??? You go to be fu#ing kidding me, Of all the Dumb Sh#t I have heard that is probably the to 5. There is no evidence of Indo Europeans in Egypt let alone Invading Egypt nor is there any Evidence of some White Caste System in Egypt. At best any Indo European was a slave or a Whore in a Harem. The Egyptians were Tropically adapted Native Africans of the Nile Valley, Archeaology Proves this, Egyptology Proves this, Greek History Proves this, Hebrew History Proves this. Egypt was Black especially the 18th who Originated in Upper Egypt where you can take a trip there today and See The decendants of the Upper Egyptians and the Northern Sudanese. Go over and Find me the White Upper class Aryans??
 -
N.Sudan
 -

If you want to Hypotetically imagine some European Dominated Indo-European Speaking White Egypt there are plenty of places you can Go, storm Front, Mathidas blog..etc. Plus many more like the Threads that claim Tut has r1b without any proof except someone who claims to have seen it on a clip. On Egypt Search King Tut and Egypt will never be upheld as a White Nation. Call Us Fringe, Call us Afrocentric, Call us Nigger, Call Us Slaves, Make fun of Us but you Will never beat us in Debate, You wont win. We have people all over the New scared to post Here. People that get all the hoopla, MAthilda, Dienkies, Stormfront, Argue With Everyone, Evil Euro/Racial Reality etc. Sickening how people propose that European were in Egyptian Royal lineages but get up in ares when we speak the truth.

GTFOH

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
This statement is beyond ridiculous. I hope everyone understands that King Tut and the entire line of 18th dynasty kings before him starting with Ahmose I were all black regardless of what their DNA may be.

I agree that there is currently no basis for concluding that he is R1b other than wild internet speculation. Even if Tut were found to be R1b (and its a big IF)lets not throw out the baby with the bath water: he was still unquestionably BLACK!

An R1b Tut means he is likely to have been of European origin. He is suppose to be of Southern Egyptian origin. How could R1b be that far down in Egypt at this time? If he really was R1b then there is no baby to throw out. The reconstructions are genuine and he is basically White with minor African admixture. It also means that the Hawass is trying to cover up the European origin of the Pharaonic class during this era.

Doesn't make any sense.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

An R1b Tut means he is likely to have been of European origin. He is suppose to be of Southern Egyptian origin. How could R1b be that far down in Egypt at this time? If he really was R1b then there is no baby to throw out. The reconstructions are genuine and he is basically White with minor African admixture. It also means that the Hawass is trying to cover up the European origin of the Pharaonic class during this era.

Doesn't make any sense.

Tut Does not have R1b, Tut can BE a God Damn Martian the same as he can be a European. There is no Evidence of Europeans in Egypt during Tuts time.

What meakes no sense is that R1b is even upheld, No What is even more F-ing Said is that you would even entertain an Idea of Whites in Egypt during the 25th Dynasty before any Literate society came about in Europe.

You fantacy is just that a Fantacy.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

If there is no documentation the shut up about it. You sound stupid and honestly I can see why Explorer attacked you the way he did. You come here and accuse us of makeing the Egyptian blck to steal its legacy due to inferiority but yet the second some delusional troll whose credibility is a valuable as a fake dollar bill come here and says the Egyptians were Europeans you waste no time saying they were Indo Europeans and had White ROYAL CLASS of ARYAN INVADERS??? You go to be fu#ing kidding me, Of all the Dumb Sh#t I have heard that is probably the to 5. There is no evidence of Indo Europeans in Egypt let alone Invading Egypt nor is there any Evidence of some White Caste System in Egypt. At best any Indo European was a slave or a Whore in a Harem. The Egyptians were Tropically adapted Native Africans of the Nile Valley, Archeaology Proves this, Egyptology Proves this, Greek History Proves this, Hebrew History Proves this. Egypt was Black especially the 18th who Originated in Upper Egypt where you can take a trip there today and See The decendants of the Upper Egyptians and the Northern Sudanese. Go over and Find me the White Upper class Aryans??
 -
N.Sudan
 -

If you want to Hypotetically imagine some European Dominated Indo-European Speaking White Egypt there are plenty of places you can Go, storm Front, Mathidas blog..etc. Plus many more like the Threads that claim Tut has r1b without any proof except someone who claims to have seen it on a clip. On Egypt Search King Tut and Egypt will never be upheld as a White Nation. Call Us Fringe, Call us Afrocentric, Call us Nigger, Call Us Slaves, Make fun of Us but you Will never beat us in Debate, You wont win. We have people all over the New scared to post Here. People that get all the hoopla, MAthilda, Dienkies, Stormfront, Argue With Everyone, Evil Euro/Racial Reality etc. Sickening how people propose that European were in Egyptian Royal lineages but get up in ares when we speak the truth.

GTFOH

R1b would be difficult to argue against. I think it would be a waste of time. Even if King Tut is Black, the fact he is R1b means Europeans were in the male lineage of the Pharoahs or even Indians.

R1b King Tut would change my position. It would mean Egypt and India are more than just similar civilizations.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Doesn't make any sense.

Tut Does not have R1b, Tut can BE a God Damn Martian the same as he can be a European. There is no Evidence of Europeans in Egypt during Tuts time.

What meakes no sense is that R1b is even upheld, No What is even more F-ing Said is that you would even entertain an Idea of Whites in Egypt during the 25th Dynasty before any Literate society came about in Europe.

You fantacy is just that a Fantacy.

My fantasy? I would be rather perplexed at this. By what means would Europeans have made it into Egypt: Are we talking about the Sea People? And then how did they make it into the royal lineage especially a dynasty that came about after the expulsion of non-Egyptians from Egypt.

I have spent years arguing against a European upper class in Egypt. If we find R1b Ahkenaton and King Tut then the Amarna letters mean more than once was supposed. It doesn't necessarily mean King Tut wasn't a Negro but it does mean someone close to him was not African.

Who in King Tut's lineage would not be African?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
N.Sudan
 -

GTFOH

R1b would be difficult to argue against. I think it would be a waste of time. Even if King Tut is Black, the fact he is R1b means Europeans were in the male lineage of the Pharoahs or even Indians.

R1b King Tut would change my position. It would mean Egypt and India are more than just similar civilizations.

Here is the thing you dumb ignroant ass does not seem to compute in the empty space between your Ears. 1) The r1b is a Rumor started on a blog by people that claimed it by watching a vedio. The Clip was examined here and stills were posted with no to little support to the claim. The Martian Egypt theory has more evidence than the R1b or Indo European Egypt.

2) The Egyptians spoke an African derived Language not Indo European. The Egyptians are Indiginous to the Nile Valley, there is no evidenc eof Invasions to Egypt, No DNA can change what Acheologist and Egyptologist that Live and Worked in Egypt for Decades have proven. If a DNA rumor can make you switch your opinion of Egypt it show how stupid you are.

3) Egypt had nothing to do with India, The Egyptian culture came from Africa. The closest Culture to Egypt are African Empires.

4) The people depicted themselves as black in their Art. My father is lighter than The Art of the 18th dynasty rulers, Malcolm X was lighter, yet they were segregated from White Western Europeans.

Why people take you serious is beyond me.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
My fantasy?Oh, Im sorry I should have said YOUR DELUSIONS-Silly Me.
I would be rather perplexed at this. By what means would Europeans have made it into Egypt: By a Whore in a Harem, That right and Indo European Aryan Whore taking by a Black Man(the Pharoah). Tha tis the only way a European would be in the lineage.

Are we talking about the Sea People? the Nerve of this uneducated fool. So now Slaves are part of the Royal Lineage..??? Pleae explain this Dumbass remark. No Wait DON'T
And then how did they make it into the royal lineage especially a dynasty that came about after the expulsion of non-Egyptians from Egypt. Whores in the Egyptian Harem, why is it you seem to ignore this??

I have spent years arguing against a European upper class in Egypt. Sure you have yet when a uneducated Troll says they were European you rant B.S like this

If we find R1b Ahkenaton and King Tut then the Amarna letters mean more than once was supposed. Produce a Paper saying that Akenaton was R1b r shut the F-ck up.
It doesn't necessarily mean King Tut wasn't a Negro but it does mean someone close to him was not African. It would print to a non African whore in the Harem.

Who in King Tut's lineage would not be African?

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ R1b is yDNA and thus the whore example is non-sensical.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bottom line, provide the actual evidence in a peer reviewed journal that the 18th dynasty had R1b.
Anything else is pure nonsense and Osirion is simply a passive troll for suggesting otherwise.

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Osirion is a funny guy. He seems to link Hg R, with Europe, when it's anything but that. The uni-parental marker he is likely referring to is likely R1b1b2.

The parental clade doesn't have a European origin, but a southwest Asian. The pre-historic population within the region, as I stressed, looked like sub-Saharan Africans. That'd be akin to suggesting that Amhara peoples are part "European", because some may uni-parental markets leading towards southwest Asia.

God, stupid people will always be stupid. Those cold adapted traits which is present amongst Europeans did not develop indigenously within southwest Asia, never mind pale skin. I swear, people can't be object, nor handle two discussions at once.

What we know:

1. STR data provided in the blurry video, with no clear heading isn't not Y-DNA data. It takes three misses to match with the data.

2. Hg R1, not R1b1b2, does not have a European origin, and has NOTHING to do with cold adapted, pale skinned Europeans. Peoples DO and HAVE changed, historically.

Jesus, stop being fucking stupid. This discussion is way beneath us. It's never too late to learn. However, it's never too early to kill yourself, because you won't.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

The problem is not the R1b, provide a source and we can debate on that, the problem is your lack of logic. To you Egyptians are Tri-Lankan, Indian, Aryans anything but Africans.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
Bottom line, provide the actual evidence in a peer reviewed journal that the 18th dynasty had R1b.
Anything else is pure nonsense and Osirion is simply a passive troll for suggesting otherwise.

I am not suggesting anything other than speaking hypothetically. You guys are acting more like religious people than scientific ones.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

The problem is not the R1b, provide a source and we can debate on that, the problem is your lack of logic. To you Egyptians are Tri-Lankan, Indian, Aryans anything but Africans.
You have to be kidding me!? I have for years been a proponent of a Kushitic origin of the Egyptian culture, technology and people.

R1b doesn't change that, however, it does mean that there is evidence supporting White Egyptians that were part of the upper class if it is even true.

If true, finding R1b is like finding E3a in the pharaonic lineage.

Now you would have to go back through the lineage to find the European or Hittite usurper.

Someone was not African if that is true.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bob_01:
Osirion is a funny guy. He seems to link Hg R, with Europe, when it's anything but that. The uni-parental marker he is likely referring to is likely R1b1b2.

The parental clade doesn't have a European origin, but a southwest Asian. The pre-historic population within the region, as I stressed, looked like sub-Saharan Africans. That'd be akin to suggesting that Amhara peoples are part "European", because some may uni-parental markets leading towards southwest Asia.

God, stupid people will always be stupid. Those cold adapted traits which is present amongst Europeans did not develop indigenously within southwest Asia, never mind pale skin. I swear, people can't be object, nor handle two discussions at once.

What we know:

1. STR data provided in the blurry video, with no clear heading isn't not Y-DNA data. It takes three misses to match with the data.

2. Hg R1, not R1b1b2, does not have a European origin, and has NOTHING to do with cold adapted, pale skinned Europeans. Peoples DO and HAVE changed, historically.

Jesus, stop being fucking stupid. This discussion is way beneath us. It's never too late to learn. However, it's never too early to kill yourself, because you won't.

R1b is Indo-European and is found amongst the Hittite people. The Amarna letters refers to these people as the origin of the royal lineage of the era in question. I have always dismissed this as lunacy. However, R1b find in the royal lineage of the 18th dynasty, if true, would support the Amarna letters in such a way to be very perplexing.

We had assumed that the Southern Egyptian routed the Hyksos. But what if they were lead by White Hittites?

It's just hypothetical at this point. And you guys need to stop treating this subject like religion.

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob_01:

What we know:

Jesus, stop being fucking stupid. This discussion is way beneath us. It's never too late to learn. However, it's never too early to kill yourself, because you won't. [/qb]

R1b is Indo-European and is found amongst the Hittite people.
Evidence? Please provide evidence suggesting that pre-historic southwest Asian populations:

1) spoke an Indo-European tongue, and

2) featured cold adapted European traits, OR

3) independently developed Osama bin Laden's traits from a proto-human state, where which both "Caucasoids" and "African" are sister populations, vs. a daughter-mother relationship (respectively).

Do you know how much I hate stupid Africans? I like seeing a higher intellectual stature amongst my own. To be honest, when I read your posts, I think this forum flies into the dark ages. This must've been how the Europeans felt when they idly waiting for some African to transfer agriculture and writing.

quote:
The Amarna letters refers to these people as the origin of the royal lineage of the era in question. I have always dismissed this as lunacy. However, R1b find in the royal lineage of the 18th dynasty, if true, would support the Amarna letters in such a way to be very perplexing.
Do you know that you're committing the sin of anachronism? We're dealing the pre-historic populations who represent the origin of Hg R1b. I, for some reason, have a feeling you don't seem to understand that this period was one, where written history is said to not exist.

What the ****?

Did you use a time machine?

quote:
We had assumed that the Southern Egyptian routed the Hyksos. But what if they were lead by White Hittites?
Sounds like an assumption. They could have been Rhinos from Jupiter as well. What evidence do you base your speculation on?

More reading, less posting, and employing workable models.

quote:
It's just hypothetical at this point. And you guys need to stop treating this subject like religion. [/qb]
Looks who talking. You morons seem to assume that Hg R1b1, is some sort of European uni-parental marker. We still haven't seen this cold adapted, pale skinned pre-historic southwest Asian. You sure as well can bet that I'd expect if you could refer to an actual pre-historic culture. Please don't do what PR did and refer to some inconsistent "Cro-Magnon" fiction, who were actually tropically adapted peoples.

I think we need to stress this fact. You are claiming that the indigenous peoples of southwest Asia were European. You know those Saudi populations that one could sell skin lightening products to. It really seems like people are lightening up the region excessively. Those in Southern Lebanon are light brown, while Iraqis look rather Pakistani. People in Saudi Arabia are somewhat darker than North Indians.

Oh well.

Here's your "Caucasoid":

-

[Eek!]

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:

I am not suggesting anything other than speaking hypothetically. You guys are acting more like religious people than scientific ones.
You're the one who acts like a religious troll. I hate it when someone who'd likely be called a "nigger" maintaining that, unjustified, condescending attitude that is found in Horemheb/ Pride. People like you have made a rather radical claim that Hg Rb is a "European" marker.

It's quite well known that Hg R origins well within southwest Asia. What the hell were you doing when other user likely discussed this years ago? Just because you cross the Red Sea or Sinai doesn't somehow result to a radically different climate.

Do you think Syria is cold? Is the thick clothing associated in Northern European climate worn in Saudi Arabia? These lands would much resemble African climates within their proximity. For that reason, why in the world would these populations develop cold adapted traits?

I'm helping you, by repeating myself. I am referring to R1b, not R1b1b2. As for that clade, I think some people don't seem to understand why I'd question that to. What is the climatic range of the Iberian peninsula? Did you know that pale skin developed North Asia? I find it hard to believe that what I'm suggesting is a terribly new concept. [Roll Eyes]

NOTE: R1b1b2 didn't coincide with the development of pale skin. Those populations with dark skin and tropically adapted proportion, were likely absorbed by lighter-skinned populations through skinned populations.

Refer to this thread:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002490

quote:
Climate
Spain's climatic areas

Due to Spain's geographical situation and orographic conditions, the climate is extremely diverse; discounting the mountain climate, it can be roughly divided into five areas:

* A Continental Mediterranean climate in the inland areas of the Peninsula (largest city, Madrid).
* An Oceanic climate in Galicia and the coastal strip near the Bay of Biscay or (largest city, Bilbao). This area is often called Green Spain.
* A Semiarid climate or arid Mediterranean in the southeast (largest city, Murcia).
* A Mediterranean climate region extends from the Andalusian plain along the southern and eastern coasts up to the Pyrenees, on the seaward side of the mountain ranges that run near the coast. Also in Ceuta and Melilla (largest city, Barcelona). Localized Subtropical climate areas exist in the coasts of Granada and Málaga (Costa Tropical).
* A Subtropical climate in the Canary Islands (largest city, Las Palmas).
Link

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Bob101 Don't waste your time with this Troll Osirion. Its not worth you time, let him rant his White Royal Aryan Invasion with himself. Talking to him is like talking to a brick wall.
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Bob101 Don't waste your time with this Troll Osirion. Its not worth you time, let him rant his White Royal Aryan Invasion with himself. Talking to him is like talking to a brick wall.

He's an idiot. However, the fool needs to get used to using material evidence, or just kill himself if he can't fit in. I have very little love for brother, who chooses to be a moron. We're not Rwandans being chased by Hutus militias. There are very little excuses that could be made, in my opinion.

Saying that, it's rather clear that the earlier R1b populations would NOT resemble Europeans. It is simply due to the fact that the pressures would've not produced those traits. I mean ****, we don't see indigenous cold adapted Siberians being proposed as being the original populations of say, Punjab, India. So why is the same illogical nonsense being proposed?

The same applies to the R1b1b2 mutation, because it didn't coincide with the development of either cold adaptation or pale skin. People really think that sex chromosomes can think. It's quite clear that those populations dispersed from Iberia, where pressures for cold adaption wouldn't be likely, and enhanced as the population went into Northern Europe.

We don't even know what exactly occurred. Those in the North could've been supplanted by paternally, but due to a larger female base maintained Northern European traits. It's rather a shame that political motives are so strong, thus stronger controls aren't used. The Neolithic samples may have resembled Horners, who are clearly not "Caucasoid" populations. Europe isn't one homogeneous continent, and should be scrutinized, just as Africa, has even if it frightens Orion. [Roll Eyes]

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Avee:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Barbara Watterson deals with the issue in her book on Akhenaten as well as the concept of red hair in general. Everytime red hair is brought up on this forum we get the same worn out knee jerk reaction i.e. hair dye etc. The ion microscope technology looks at hair at it's deepest level and according to Dr. Watterson is as accurate as a fingerprint.
The woman has red hair, that we know.

She probably did not have red hair but even if she did it does not make her "caucasian". Red tinged hair or red hair is not unknown among black people. Red Foxx and Malcolm X are two famous examples.
LOL, I went to a predominantly black Highschool starting my Soph. Year and I have seen with my own eyes Blacks with Brown, Blond and Red natural hair. This is nothing new the Red Hair thig is old. Even the Cocroach Liar Mathilda points out blondism amoung the Northern Sudanese and other so called Nubians..nothing new and such a discussion on Red Hair should be dismissed on the fact that all these people rallying for Red Heaired mummies can not provide a single shred of evidence of Invasions of Red Haired Leukoderms from the Mid East and none what so ever exist for Invaders from Europe prior to the Dynasty of Ramses.
That is because you people have a good dose of white blood. Take a trip to sub- sahan Africa and find anybody with red or blondish hair. True Africa hairs is not black black like Asian but it is about there,
You've probably never met many Africans, I'd reckon. Do you consider those Darfur-based residents I see part white? I mean, lighter hair is rather obvious amongst those populations.

How about Australian aboriginals with blonde hair? I mean, it's rather obvious that the mutation that led to the development of the trait has more to do with the African genetic base than the European counterpart. In fact, all developments that Europe can develop can be replicated amongst Africans, since white-skinned population is a CHILD population.

Most Blacks, that I've seen (largely East African, by the way) have brown hair. I even point it out. There are some with blue black hair, others with lighter tones, and what not. It has nothing to do with "white ancestry" considering blondeism is found at near 100% levels in Australian and possibly African tribes as well.

There is nothing unique about blondeism, never mind red hair, which is merely a rather common variant of brown hair. I could understand that many here wouldn't know that, because traveling isn't a norm. Groups such as Mediterraneans, especially, tend to have very poor perspective outside of the local agrarian setting. That has a lot to do with lower immigration requirements, when those groups entered. Somalis, should, be more understanding.

Oh well.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please quote an Armana letter saying Hittites are
the origin of any royal AE lineage of any era.

Move beyond your dogmatic religious point of view
on this and give us something tangibly factual.

No paraphrases, no I think they said, no this is
my interpretation. Just an actual Armana letter
that even the dimmest school child can go ask a
librarian to get the book/journal/thesis where
the selfsame letter is published.

quote:
... the Hittite people. The Amarna letters refers to these people as the origin of the royal lineage of the era in question.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ameny-ra
Member # 17092

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ameny-ra   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

originally posted by Osirion:

"We had assumed that Southern Egyptians routed the Hyksos.but what if they were lead by white Hittites"

Boy o boy you are really twisting history to fit your own agendas,That is absurd, and there several sources that proove that to be a LIE.

1st:It was not lead by white Hittites,it was lead by Seqenenre Tao,Kamose and Ahmose who were native southern Egyptians

2nd:Seqenenre Tao:"His entire facial complex,in fact, is so different from other Pharaohs that he could be fitted more easily into the series of Nubian and Old Kingdom Giza skulls than that of later Egyptian Kings.Various scholars in the past have proposed a Nubian- that is non Egyptian origin for Seqenenre and his family"...X-raying the Pharaohs (Harris and Weeks, 1973).

3rd:"It once happened that the Land of Egypt was in misery, for there was no Lord,King.A day came to pass when King Sekenere (Tao), was still ruler of the Southern City (Thebes)"...:So the prince of the Southern City had his high officials summoned, as well as every ranking soldier of his, and he repeated to them every issue cocerning which King Apophis,had sent to him"...The Quarrel of Apophis and Sekenenre (Papyrus of Sallier).

4th:read the Kamose stela and the Biography of Ahmose, son of Ebana, there were no Asiatics (Hittites) leading nothing, they were the enemies,The Southerners were the rescuers,stick to the facts.

Posts: 53 | From: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmer Menes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How relevant is YDNA for a Matrilineal society anyway? Surely, the fact that LINEAGE was maintained via the Great Royal Wives would tell us that the most important analysis that needs to be done is that of MtDNA since that is where Egyptians would have preserved the royal blood line...
Posts: 365 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com